COVID-19 Health System Overload Forecaster

Craig's picture
Craig started the topic in Wednesday, 18 Mar 2020 at 7:44pm

I've created a spreadsheet forecast which I'll update as we go..

There's also a website with live running data.. https://sites.google.com/view/stayhomeaustralia

Vic Local's picture
Vic Local's picture
Vic Local Wednesday, 24 Nov 2021 at 6:25am

Blue Dismond. I know two people who attend these rallies and both were popular members of our community.
Both went down the Qanon rabbit hole. Friends tried to help but with no success. Their lives have been ruined and it’s broken up families. The only people these two hang out with now is other cooked units. They are now unemployable.
It’s all very sad, so you’ll have to excuse my complete contempt for the evil “journalists” and political opportunists promoting these events.

indo-dreaming's picture
indo-dreaming's picture
indo-dreaming Wednesday, 24 Nov 2021 at 6:47am
Roadkill wrote:

The funniest thing I find is’ Real Rukshan has deluded himself into thinking he is some kind of journalist.

He is more of a journalist than most of the mainstream.

He provides live footage to these protest from the ground showing us exactly what is happening, showing us how diverse the crowd is and allowing people to speak and tell us why they are there he provides an insight into the 99% aspect of what is happening and views of the 99% at these events.

Meanwhile most of the mainstream media provide a tiny snap shot of the protest, often seconds of very selected footage with a opinion of their own, footage that often represents 1% of what is happening and 1% of peoples views, the radical fringe, because this is a much better news story than the 99% aspect.

So who is really a journalist?

Those reporting what's really happening or those reporting what gets clicks?

Vic Local's picture
Vic Local's picture
Vic Local Wednesday, 24 Nov 2021 at 7:14am

Rukshan a journalist?
Haaaaaa Haaaaaa.
He's not a journalist's backside. He doesn't abide by the code of ethics, doesn't face any disciplinary action when he breaches them, doesn't work in the media, doesn't present both sides of arguments in a truthful manner, and doesn't publish anything that contradicts his pre-conceived opinions.
He's just a very amateur camera pointer / shit talker..
Oh and by the way, we all know what happens when professional journos cover the protests and try and speak to the mob. They get physically attacked. That isn't a one off either.

Roadkill's picture
Roadkill's picture
Roadkill Wednesday, 24 Nov 2021 at 7:23am
indo-dreaming wrote:
Roadkill wrote:

The funniest thing I find is’ Real Rukshan has deluded himself into thinking he is some kind of journalist.

He is more of a journalist than most of the mainstream.

He provides live footage to these protest from the ground showing us exactly what is happening, showing us how diverse the crowd is and allowing people to speak and tell us why they are there he provides an insight into the 99% aspect of what is happening and views of the 99% at these events.

Meanwhile most of the mainstream media provide a tiny snap shot of the protest, often seconds of very selected footage with a opinion of their own, footage that often represents 1% of what is happening and 1% of peoples views, the radical fringe, because this is a much better news story than the 99% aspect.

So who is really a journalist?

Those reporting what's really happening or those reporting what gets clicks?

He is a journalist only to the stupid. He plays to a support group, with a bias. Tbh, he is all about likes and clickbait to increase his support base.

Michael Adam's picture
Michael Adam's picture
Michael Adam Wednesday, 24 Nov 2021 at 8:39am

Hey Vocal, if you are a real person, quick question: Where would we be now if no one pushed back or protested or questioned our governments movements regarding covid measures. If we all just accepted and went along with every new law and mandate. Just like you do. Have a little think about it. What do you reckon?

Supafreak's picture
Supafreak's picture
Supafreak Wednesday, 24 Nov 2021 at 8:59am

Any predictions for where we will be next winter ?

Snuffy Smith's picture
Snuffy Smith's picture
Snuffy Smith Wednesday, 24 Nov 2021 at 9:08am
Michael Adam wrote:

Hey Vocal, if you are a real person, quick question: Where would we be now if no one pushed back or protested or questioned our governments movements regarding covid measures. If we all just accepted and went along with every new law and mandate. Just like you do. Have a little think about it. What do you reckon?

Probably 6 months ahead of where we should be? Maybe no disease in N.T communities.

shortenism's picture
shortenism's picture
shortenism Wednesday, 24 Nov 2021 at 9:47am

Ah roadkill.. Whilst I do agree that Rukshan has kind of elevated himself beyond what he needs to be, in true entrepreneurial spirit he's found a gap in the market and is capitalising on it. Good on him. Why shoot him down?

You have to agree (or in your case accept) that there is damning evidence of the deceit of the main media and in reality they are essentially PR agencies for government propaganda. Remember 'govern-ment' = 'govern the mind'. People are crying out for the likes of Rukshan.

Bias? How is Rukshan walking through the middle of a mass protests showing the true cross section and sheer numbers of Australians making it known they don't accept?

Side note, given this deadly disease how many of those dangerous extreme protesters who dared to not wear masks, not be vaccinated and not stand 1.5m apart drop dead in the streets from rampid COVID?

Scam 101.

john_c's picture
john_c's picture
john_c Wednesday, 24 Nov 2021 at 10:25am
Michael Adam wrote:

If all the dumb cnuts just got their little needle they're all so scared about, they wouldn't need to protest and we would be even further ahead with opening up and no need for mandates.

blindboy's picture
blindboy's picture
blindboy Wednesday, 24 Nov 2021 at 10:37am
blindboy's picture
blindboy's picture
blindboy Wednesday, 24 Nov 2021 at 10:42am
burleigh's picture
burleigh's picture
burleigh Wednesday, 24 Nov 2021 at 10:45am
blindboy wrote:

Interesting piece on long covid.
https://www.nature.com/articles/d41586-021-03495-2?utm_source=Nature+Bri...

Great to see the image they used is accurate. An obese human, which is the common theme with ICU patients with covid.

overthefalls's picture
overthefalls's picture
overthefalls Wednesday, 24 Nov 2021 at 10:48am

My uncle in London is still suffering from long covid and he was fit and healthy before he got it.

burleigh's picture
burleigh's picture
burleigh Wednesday, 24 Nov 2021 at 10:48am
burleigh's picture
burleigh's picture
burleigh Wednesday, 24 Nov 2021 at 10:50am
john_c wrote:
Michael Adam wrote:

If all the dumb cnuts just got their little needle they're all so scared about, they wouldn't need to protest and we would be even further ahead with opening up and no need for mandates.

Ive read some stupid things here, but this takes the title.

shortenism's picture
shortenism's picture
shortenism Wednesday, 24 Nov 2021 at 10:55am

john-c?? Wohaa... Just get the needle so we can get on with life...?

How about you just get fkd in the ass so you can keep your job? This is the challenge, getting ppl like you to realise getting bent over, before during and/or after the fact isn't cool.

The reason they are protesting isn't because of a little needle. Sensible ppl can see it starts with a little needle (x2), then its one every 6 months, then its something else and something else and something else and by that point your an owned little biatch.

Remember, this all started with a 2 week lock-down to 'flatten the curve'. 2 years later ppl on mass are losing jobs, being separated from family, being coerced into doing shit they don't want to do and quarantine camps are popping up like hot cakes. All the while they give away free donuts, beers and even a $1M lottery, all that good stuff! To get the braindead over the line quickly.

overthefalls's picture
overthefalls's picture
overthefalls Wednesday, 24 Nov 2021 at 10:54am

Bitchute? Are you serious? It's a platform for far right-wing commentary, hate speech and conspiracy theories.

burleigh's picture
burleigh's picture
burleigh Wednesday, 24 Nov 2021 at 10:57am
overthefalls wrote:

Bitchute? Are you serious? It's a platform for far right-wing commentary, hate speech and conspiracy theories.

sorry it wasnt posted on news.com for you to trust.

blindboy's picture
blindboy's picture
blindboy Wednesday, 24 Nov 2021 at 11:04am

Ha ha ha. He explains, possibly even correctly, why the vaccine CAN produce blood clots, and then goes on to assert that this process is absolutely inevitable....which the huge amount of existing data on vaccine side effects clearly proves is misleading to the point of being a straight -forward lie. Blood clots are a rare side effect.

burleigh's picture
burleigh's picture
burleigh Wednesday, 24 Nov 2021 at 11:06am
blindboy wrote:

Ha ha ha. He explains, possibly even correctly, why the vaccine CAN produce blood clots, and then goes on to assert that this process is absolutely inevitable....which the huge amount of existing data on vaccine side effects clearly proves is misleading to the point of being a straight -forward lie. Blood clots are a rare side effect.

Huge amount of existing data? A HUGE 18 months worth?

john_c's picture
john_c's picture
john_c Wednesday, 24 Nov 2021 at 11:07am
shortenism wrote:

john-c?? Wohaa... Just get the needle so we can get on with life...?

How about you just get fkd in the ass so you can keep your job? This is the challenge, getting ppl like you to realise getting bent over, before during and/or after the fact isn't cool.

The reason they are protesting isn't because of a little needle. Sensible ppl can see it starts with a little needle (x2), then its one every 6 months, then its something else and something else and something else and by that point your an owned little biatch.

Remember, this all started with a 2 week lock-down to 'flatten the curve'. 2 years later ppl on mass are losing jobs, being separated from family, being coerced into doing shit they don't want to do and quarantine camps are popping up like hot cakes. All the while they give away free donuts, beers and even a $1M lottery, all that good stuff! To get the braindead over the line quickly.

You mean 5% of 'sensible people' who refuse to do the right thing for their community? So what if you need to get a booster once (or even twice) a year, I don't get the massive deal you anti-vax people are making about it.

What is it that makes this 5% think they are so special? Too many drugs during the course of their lifetime has created a state of paranoia for many, others are just selfish libertarian arseholes, while some are generally deluded from their steady diet of 'alternative media'.

I work in education and yes we need to be double vaxxed, or find another career - pretty simple really.

blindboy's picture
blindboy's picture
blindboy Wednesday, 24 Nov 2021 at 11:10am

The charming approach to debate from the freedumb fighters goes on. Hey shortensim, how about you refrain from revealing your sexual inadequacies by throwing sexual insults?

overthefalls's picture
overthefalls's picture
overthefalls Wednesday, 24 Nov 2021 at 11:18am

Hey Burleigh, when it comes to information about covid, I listen to neither the government, nor the media; I prefer to go straight to the medical experts themselves, some of whom are close family members and friends.

blindboy's picture
blindboy's picture
blindboy Wednesday, 24 Nov 2021 at 11:24am

"Huge amount of existing data? A HUGE 18 months worth?"

38 milllion in Australia alone, sounds pretty huge to me....before even considering the hundreds of millions of doses delivered globally.

burleigh's picture
burleigh's picture
burleigh Wednesday, 24 Nov 2021 at 11:30am
blindboy wrote:

"Huge amount of existing data? A HUGE 18 months worth?"

38 milllion in Australia alone, sounds pretty huge to me....before even considering the hundreds of millions of doses delivered globally.

you conveniently didn't mention or respond to only 18 months though blindboy.

Edit: only 9 months in Australia. lol

blindboy's picture
blindboy's picture
blindboy Wednesday, 24 Nov 2021 at 11:37am

Side effects of vaccines are short term. If you have any evidence of long term side effects from ANY vaccine, feel free to post it.

burleigh's picture
burleigh's picture
burleigh Wednesday, 24 Nov 2021 at 11:39am

Take your juice kids, it will keep you safe.

blindboy's picture
blindboy's picture
blindboy Wednesday, 24 Nov 2021 at 11:40am

Quick change the subject! No evidence then burley?

burleigh's picture
burleigh's picture
burleigh Wednesday, 24 Nov 2021 at 11:41am
blindboy wrote:

Side effects of vaccines are short term. If you have any evidence of long term side effects from ANY vaccine, feel free to post it.

You have just proved how stupid you are Blindboy. The reason there is no longterm side effects from other vaccines is that they are never approved this early. normally a 7 - 10 year clinical trail period.

overthefalls's picture
overthefalls's picture
overthefalls Wednesday, 24 Nov 2021 at 11:42am

Just as well Oscar was vaccinated; if not, he might be dead.

blindboy's picture
blindboy's picture
blindboy Wednesday, 24 Nov 2021 at 11:43am

No mate the reason there are no long term effects from vaccines is that the antigens they contain are quickly removed from the body leaving the antibodies to do their job.

burleigh's picture
burleigh's picture
burleigh Wednesday, 24 Nov 2021 at 11:44am
overthefalls wrote:

Just as well Oscar was vaccinated; if not, he might be dead.

data would prove you wrong there.

burleigh's picture
burleigh's picture
burleigh Wednesday, 24 Nov 2021 at 11:45am
blindboy wrote:

No mate the reason there are no long term effects from vaccines is that the antigens they contain are quickly removed from the body leaving the antibodies to do their job.

Except the covid vaccine doesnt do its job. But you be a good boy and line up for your boosters, how ever many you will need,

overthefalls's picture
overthefalls's picture
overthefalls Wednesday, 24 Nov 2021 at 11:47am

The usual 7-10 year trial period consists mostly of red tape, as well as sourcing funds and trial subjects. They cut through these hindrances because it was a global crisis.

overthefalls's picture
overthefalls's picture
overthefalls Wednesday, 24 Nov 2021 at 11:47am

The usual 7-10 year trial period consists mostly of red tape, as well as sourcing funds and trial subjects. They cut through these hindrances because it was a global crisis.

burleigh's picture
burleigh's picture
burleigh Wednesday, 24 Nov 2021 at 11:54am
overthefalls wrote:

hahahahahaha

overthefalls's picture
overthefalls's picture
overthefalls Wednesday, 24 Nov 2021 at 11:56am

You're familiar with the process, are you, Burleigh?

Roadkill's picture
Roadkill's picture
Roadkill Wednesday, 24 Nov 2021 at 11:59am
blindboy wrote:

And no reason to not get one.

I had 3rd shot Sunday ..had a throbbing headache for 36 hours..incredibly tired and sleepy and joints ached, I went home from work early monday and just lay on my bed...tuesday, still a bit tired and achy but headache gone. Today...feeling good. Happy to have had 3 shot.

burleigh's picture
burleigh's picture
burleigh Wednesday, 24 Nov 2021 at 12:01pm
Roadkill wrote:
blindboy wrote:

I had 3rd shot Sunday ..had a throbbing headach for 36 hours..incredibly tired and sleepy and joints ached, I went home from work early monday and just lay on my bed...tuesday, still a bit tired and achy but headache gone. Today...feeling good. Happy to have had 3 shot.

3 shots in under 12 months? because it's so effective?

You will need to look after your immune system big time after that.

Enjoy your 4th in 6 months,

bluediamond's picture
bluediamond's picture
bluediamond Wednesday, 24 Nov 2021 at 12:01pm

Sorry @VL. Just been surfing. Cheers for your reply. Yep fair enough.

Blowin's picture
Blowin's picture
Blowin Wednesday, 24 Nov 2021 at 12:07pm
blindboy wrote:

I’m no medical expert but I’m pretty sure death is a long term side effect.

https://www1.racgp.org.au/newsgp/clinical/two-more-astrazeneca-linked-de...

I think Blindboy should be gaoled for spreading vaccinate misinformation. Blindboy has no evidence whatsoever that side effects from the vaccine are short term. He just likes the sound of the lie and so he lies…..easy as that.

My Mum is not the person she was pre-vaccination. She’s had her mobility severely curtailed- I’d say 70-80% loss of mobility, amongst other hectic issues ie Pisa Syndrome. Don’t believe Blindboy. He has no idea and lies to support his incorrect beliefs.

Zero integrity or credibility.

Roadkill's picture
Roadkill's picture
Roadkill Wednesday, 24 Nov 2021 at 12:06pm
burleigh wrote:
Roadkill wrote:
blindboy wrote:

I had 3rd shot Sunday ..had a throbbing headach for 36 hours..incredibly tired and sleepy and joints ached, I went home from work early monday and just lay on my bed...tuesday, still a bit tired and achy but headache gone. Today...feeling good. Happy to have had 3 shot.

3 shots in under 12 months? because it's so effective?

You will need to look after your immune system big time after that.

Enjoy your 4th in 6 months,

I don't really have an immune system. I have been on immunosuppressant drugs for 20. years

blindboy's picture
blindboy's picture
blindboy Wednesday, 24 Nov 2021 at 12:08pm

Mate you make less and less sense every time you appear. You just post any old rubbish. Long term effects are what was being discussed.

Roadkill's picture
Roadkill's picture
Roadkill Wednesday, 24 Nov 2021 at 12:12pm

Princess Snowflake, I'm pretty sure living is a longtern side effect also...and as we all know the stats clearly show vaccines work and you have more chance of living than dying.

Blowin's picture
Blowin's picture
Blowin Wednesday, 24 Nov 2021 at 12:25pm
blindboy wrote:

Mate you make less and less sense every time you appear. You just post any old rubbish. Long term effects are what was being discussed.

Death is permanent- I’d say that qualifies as long term.

And my Mum has been crook for about 4 months or so at least. That’s long term.

If you can’t see the sense in that it’s because you are talking shit about something you’ve got no idea in order to convince others that your evidence-free false beliefs are true. Which they are not.

Roadkill's picture
Roadkill's picture
Roadkill Wednesday, 24 Nov 2021 at 12:16pm

Did someone mention lies? The Irony is strong.

Blowin's picture
Blowin's picture
Blowin Wednesday, 24 Nov 2021 at 12:24pm
Roadkill wrote:

Princess Snowflake, I'm pretty sure living is a longtern side effect also...and as we all know the stats clearly show vaccines work and you have more chance of living than dying.

The people who died from the vaccine are extremely unlikely to have died from covid. Which is irrelevant anyway.

They died from the vaccine.

Died. Dead. Not living. Expired. Deceased. …..get it? How’s that for a permanent side effect from the vaccine?

You know how you survived cancer? Well these people didn’t survive the vaccine which people like you think should be forcibly injected so that people like you can stop feeling like a scared chickenshit softcock.

Although that looks unlikely to ever happen now that you expect the rest of the population to keep injecting potentially deadly vaccinations forever despite them being almost completely unlikely to die from the virus.

You demand others die so that your lack of confidence in your injection is not tested. You’re a selfish fuck.

Blindboy, VIC Local, Roadkill…..all softcock chickenshit boomers who demand that others be forcibly injected with a potentially deadly substance because they are scared that their own injection of the substance won’t protect their elderly carcass from a virus which is not a threat to those younger and healthier than them. Selfish old boomers.

blindboy's picture
blindboy's picture
blindboy Wednesday, 24 Nov 2021 at 12:26pm

Blowin, long term in this context refers to events that begin a couple ofmonths or more after the vaccine was administered. It does not refer, as you seem to think, to long lasting effects. All your insults only serve to demonstrate the weakness of your arguments. Got nothing? Go hard on the personal stuff. Sad and pathetic as always.

overthefalls's picture
overthefalls's picture
overthefalls Wednesday, 24 Nov 2021 at 12:31pm

This thread is starting to remind me of the Q & A climate change debate between Brian Cox and Malcolm Roberts: round and round in circles. There comes a point where you just have to agree to disagree.

Blowin's picture
Blowin's picture
Blowin Wednesday, 24 Nov 2021 at 12:38pm
blindboy wrote:

Blowin, long term in this context refers to events that begin a couple ofmonths or more after the vaccine was administered. It does not refer, as you seem to think, to long lasting effects.

And how do you know what they are? Most people wouldn’t think to link some of the bizarre side effects with an injection they had months previously and many people have not had the injection long enough ago that side effects would reveal themselves.

You take a paucity of evidence to prove lack of evidence. There is no desire to find long term side effects within a government structure which mandates vaccination. The millions of injections do not constitute clinical testing of long term effects as follow ups are not viewed in context of the jab by normal health practitioners.

I know this from experience as my mothers GP was glib in her dismissal of the suggestion that the first jab caused the harm to my mother. She believed this until my Mum had the second jab and the side effects recurred and worsened in obvious reaction to re-exposure to the vaccine.

You have nothing to contradict this real world truth except to attempt to ad hominem myself or attempt to belittle or throw dispute on the facts i am relating. You do not listen in good faith. You genuinely do not want to hear or acknowledge genuine reports of side effects as they would force you to open your closed old fucked up boomer mind to the truth.

If there’s no side effects -particularly long term side effects- why has the government guaranteed immunity from liability to the makers of the vaccine? Why has the government got a farcical $20K limit on liability to those forced to take their injection? Why is there irrelevant caveats such as overnight hospital stay required in order to gain compensation from the government?

You speak as though you have a clue, which you do not. You talk shit and it’s proper misinformation AKA lies. Shut the fuck up.