COVID-19 Health System Overload Forecaster

Craig's picture
Craig started the topic in Wednesday, 18 Mar 2020 at 7:44pm

I've created a spreadsheet forecast which I'll update as we go..

There's also a website with live running data.. https://sites.google.com/view/stayhomeaustralia

Roadkill's picture
Roadkill's picture
Roadkill Monday, 22 Nov 2021 at 1:08pm
Blowin wrote:

OK….who to believe?

Blindboy
A bloke who taught high school kids how to light a Bunsen burner over and over for 30 years

Vs

Robert Clancy
The author is Emeritus Professor of Pathology at the University of Newcastle Medical School. He is a member of the Australian Academy of Science’s COVID-19 Expert Database

Whatever happened to respecting the opinions of experts?

This is classic hypocrite blowin...now he wants to listen to experts. All the other times when it didn't agree with his bias...it was wtf do expert know.

"Whatever happened to respecting the opinions of experts?"

I really don't think blowin knows just how often he confirms how fucking dumb he really is.

Blowin's picture
Blowin's picture
Blowin Monday, 22 Nov 2021 at 1:00pm
san Guine wrote:

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2021/nov/21/icu-is-full-of-the-unvacci...

You work at a hospital San Guine?

Do tell about all the hundreds of younger healthy people in ICU with covid.

Roadkill's picture
Roadkill's picture
Roadkill Monday, 22 Nov 2021 at 1:07pm

A snap poll taken during the Melbourne protest has confirmed, 5, is the average number of famiily and friends that have died from getting vaxxed. 8, is the number of fully vaxxed family and friends currently in ICU.

I see no reason to doubt these figures from the 700k people in attendance.

Blowin's picture
Blowin's picture
Blowin Monday, 22 Nov 2021 at 1:18pm
Roadkill wrote:

A snap poll taken during the Melbourne protest has confirmed, 5, is the average number of famiily and friends that have died from getting vaxxed. 8, is the number of fully vaxxed family and friends currently in ICU.

Are you really looking for giggles by parodying those who’ve had loved one’s experience severe health episodes?

Is that who you are?

Hiccups's picture
Hiccups's picture
Hiccups Monday, 22 Nov 2021 at 1:21pm
Blowin wrote:
Roadkill wrote:

Are you really looking for giggles by parodying those who’ve had loved one’s experience severe health episodes?

Is that who you are?

Says the guy dreaming up prison rape scenarios for people.

Blowin's picture
Blowin's picture
Blowin Monday, 22 Nov 2021 at 1:27pm
Roadkill wrote:
Blowin wrote:

OK….who to believe?

Blindboy
A bloke who taught high school kids how to light a Bunsen burner over and over for 30 years

Vs

Robert Clancy
The author is Emeritus Professor of Pathology at the University of Newcastle Medical School. He is a member of the Australian Academy of Science’s COVID-19 Expert Database

Whatever happened to respecting the opinions of experts?

This is classic hypocrite blowin...now he wants to listen to experts. All the other times when it didn't agree with his bias...it was wtf do expert know.

"Whatever happened to respecting the opinions of experts?"

I really don't think blowin knows just how often he confirms how fucking dumb he really is.

Well….it’s a high school science teacher directly claiming that a member of the Australian Academy of Science’s Covid 19 expert database on the topic of the Australian Covid 19 situation.

Hate me all you want for pointing out the ridiculousness of the situation but there’s not much else you can say about it. And that’s why Blindboy has gone running for cover ….because he’s stood up and proudly stated “ I, Blindboy the Porkchop, only truly hate two things in this life. The first is amateur gronks disputing expert testimony and the second is when one of the foremost experts in the land dares contradict the utter shit I’m constantly talking about his specific topic of expertise.”.

blindboy's picture
blindboy's picture
blindboy Monday, 22 Nov 2021 at 1:31pm

Look the Robert Clancy video is really very useful. He explained in enormous boring detail some research he did many years ago on the immune system in the gut, fascinating stuff if you are that way inclined, then without any attempt at a link, states that a treatment for which there is no evidence is effective against covid. It is like a litmus test for those capable of critical thinking....and those who are unable or unwilling. It would be a useful teaching aid in year 7. Sad to see so many self proclaimed eggspurts failing such a simple test.

Blowin's picture
Blowin's picture
Blowin Monday, 22 Nov 2021 at 1:31pm
Hiccups wrote:
Blowin wrote:
Roadkill wrote:

Is that who you are?

Yeah, nah. Joking about you getting served in prison isn’t in the same ballpark as routinely accusing others of lying about genuine health crises which occur to the direct relatives of posters. Then doubling down by constant parody of it all.

That’s Roadkill I guess. I’m sure he would have found it a hoot when strangers in the street made jokes about his wife’s cancer and claimed he was lying everytime he mentioned it. Then when someone suggests he should lay off he starts calling them a snowflake victim. That’s who he is….fine.

Blowin's picture
Blowin's picture
Blowin Monday, 22 Nov 2021 at 1:35pm
blindboy wrote:

Look the Robert Clancy video is really very useful. He explained in enormous boring detail some research he did many years ago on the immune system in the gut, fascinating stuff if you are that way inclined, then without any attempt at a link, states that a treatment for which there is no evidence is effective against covid. It is like a litmus test for those capable of critical thinking....and those who are unable or unwilling. It would be a useful teaching aid in year 7. Sad to see so many self proclaimed eggspurts failing such a simple test.

Whoa…..did you just double down and claim the Australian Academy of Science’s Covid 19 expert doesn’t know what he’s talking about ……but you do?

!!!!!!

I’ve truly heard it all now.

Roadkill's picture
Roadkill's picture
Roadkill Monday, 22 Nov 2021 at 1:38pm
Blowin wrote:
Hiccups wrote:
Blowin wrote:
Roadkill wrote:

Is that who you are?

Yeah, nah. Joking about you getting served in prison isn’t in the same ballpark as routinely accusing others of lying about genuine health crises which occur to the direct relatives of posters. Then doubling down by constant parody of it all.

That’s Roadkill I guess. I’m sure he would have found it a hoot when strangers in the street made jokes about his wife’s cancer and claimed he was lying everytime he mentioned it. Then when someone suggests he should lay off he starts calling them a snowflake victim. That’s who he is….fine.

You are a snowflake blowin..you can give it but can't take it.
You wanted posters in this forum to die..you wished they died..so don't cry like a little bitch when you get it given back.
Sook

Blowin's picture
Blowin's picture
Blowin Monday, 22 Nov 2021 at 1:47pm

I suggested they could die after they’d taken the piss out of my mum’s medical emergency. If that’s who you are ….own it,

I thought you were a brave Lycra wearing MAMIL….King of the Road!

Surely owning up to being a disgraceful heartless shitbag who uses the life threatening misfortunes of others as weapons in your ideological crusade is a cake walk for someone like yourself?

stunet's picture
stunet's picture
stunet Monday, 22 Nov 2021 at 1:44pm

OK, getting nasty, it's time to follow the sage words of Sir John.

Blowin's picture
Blowin's picture
Blowin Monday, 22 Nov 2021 at 1:45pm

Sir John retired more times than ……Blindboy.

Roadkill's picture
Roadkill's picture
Roadkill Monday, 22 Nov 2021 at 1:45pm
Blowin wrote:
Roadkill wrote:

Is that who you are?

I take the piss and parody the lies. I have sympathy for genuine cases...the anti vax crowd have hijacked genuine cases for there own selfish cause...the amount of lies told should be called out.

stunet's picture
stunet's picture
stunet Monday, 22 Nov 2021 at 1:47pm

Ignore Toots at your own peril:

Vic Local's picture
Vic Local's picture
Vic Local Monday, 22 Nov 2021 at 1:49pm

Oh FFS blowin,
It's not blindboy vs Clancy.
Ivermectin has been seriously studied by TGAs across the world as a potential treatment for covid. There's been multiple trails and the drug has not been approved because there is insufficient evidence to show it's effective.
Clancy is very much in the minority and his ex-university says they don't recognise him as an expert in covid research.
It's not blindboy vs Clancy, it's the vast majority of experts vs a person who is not regarded as an expert in this field by his ex-university.
Your expert shopping is quite simply pathetic. Clancy has obviously easily convinced you, but he hasn't convinced the experts who have thoroughly looked at, and rejected, Ivermectin.
But I supposed you'll have a theory about some giant anti-ivermectin conspiracy at play here.

Blowin's picture
Blowin's picture
Blowin Monday, 22 Nov 2021 at 1:57pm

Roadkill…That’s not what you do at all.

You repeatedly state that others are lying when they relate their personal stories. You call them bullshitters…..when they tell you about the severe medical emergencies their loved ones go through.

That’s not taking the piss and parodying lies. That’s consciously slandering and disputing the genuine catastrophes which other people have to live through. It’s literally no different from standing in the A and E at the hospital and heckling the relatives of car crash victims as they arrive by ambulance. The only difference is that you think that typing your hateful barrages is somehow different to yelling it out in person.

My Mum being in hospital for her vaccine reaction is as real and as serious as your wife’s cancer but you think you’re somehow exempt from any moral responsibility to be a halfway decent human being because you are one of the lucky people who doesn’t have friends or relatives who’ve suffered from such a serious medical situation. It’s fucked up. I’m not crying into my beer about it but it just makes me think you’re a crook style of person if you come out with shit like that and then double down when it’s obvious that you’ve made a cunt of yourself.

overthefalls's picture
overthefalls's picture
overthefalls Monday, 22 Nov 2021 at 1:54pm

Just because somebody is a “medical expert” doesn’t mean that their claims are infallible. Even within the medical establishment, there are disagreements and there are some “experts” who have gone rogue. For example, Dr Peter McCullough is one that comes to mind. It makes it difficult for the average layperson to navigate the competing discourses. Personally, I just trust in the judgement of the majority of medical experts.

Blowin's picture
Blowin's picture
Blowin Monday, 22 Nov 2021 at 1:59pm

We should all place our trust in the judgement of retired high school science teachers who know “ a bit more than the basics about genetics”.

Lol

Roadkill's picture
Roadkill's picture
Roadkill Monday, 22 Nov 2021 at 2:09pm
Blowin wrote:

That’s not what you do at all.

You repeatedly state that others are lying when they relate their personal stories. You call them bullshitters…..when they tell you about the severe medical emergencies their loved ones go through.

That’s not taking the piss and parodying lies. That’s consciously slandering and disputing the genuine catastrophes which other people have to live through. It’s literally no different from standing in the A and E at the hospital and heckling the relatives of car crash victims as they arrive by ambulance. The only difference is that you think that typing your hateful barrages is somehow different to yelling it out in person.

My Mum being in hospital for her vaccine reaction is as real and as serious as your wife’s cancer but you think you’re somehow exempt from any moral responsibility to be a halfway decent human being because you are one of the lucky people who doesn’t have friends or relatives who’ve suffered from such a serious medical situation. It’s fucked up. I’m not crying into my beer about it but it just makes me think you’re a crook style of person if you come out with shit like that and then double down when it’s obvious that you’ve made a cunt of yourself.

Blowin..the professional victim.

You give it..expect it back, you can't hack it blowin. Now your posts are whiny and looking for sympathy and excusing yourself of all your past gutter posts.
I bet you were the little tell tale tit at school...runs off to the teachers and points fingers at others whilst hiding behind the teachers dress.
The standard you carry is pretty obvious.

Vic Local's picture
Vic Local's picture
Vic Local Monday, 22 Nov 2021 at 2:12pm

"Personally, I just trust in the judgement of the majority of medical experts."
That's just crazy talk overthefalls. What you need to do is have a pre-conceived opinion and then go to google to find an expert who supports your desires.
Part of the equation is to completely ignore all the other expert opinions that don't support your opinions, or accuse those experts of pushing some grand conspiracy.
Oh and on a completely unrelated topic, hi blowin.

Blowin's picture
Blowin's picture
Blowin Monday, 22 Nov 2021 at 2:13pm
Roadkill wrote:
Blowin wrote:

That’s not what you do at all.

Blowin..the professional victim.

You give it..expect it back, you can't hack it blowin. Now your posts are whiny and looking for sympathy and excusing yourself of all your past gutter posts.
I bet you were the little tell tale tit at school...runs off to the teachers and points fingers at others whilst hiding behind the teachers dress.
The standard you carry is pretty obvious.

Close but…..it was VIC Local whining and pointing the finger, Blindboy was the matronly school marm and you were the stains on the seat of his soiled underwear.

Blowin's picture
Blowin's picture
Blowin Monday, 22 Nov 2021 at 2:14pm
Vic Local wrote:

"Personally, I just trust in the judgement of the majority of medical experts."
That's just crazy talk overthefalls. What you need to do is have a pre-conceived opinion and then go to google to find an expert who supports your desires.
Part of the equation is to completely ignore all the other expert opinions that don't support your opinions, or accuse those experts of pushing some grand conspiracy.
Oh and on a completely unrelated topic, hi blowin.

Get your own gags, bloke.

burleigh's picture
burleigh's picture
burleigh Monday, 22 Nov 2021 at 3:16pm

so if your vaccine works, how come it doesn't work? https://www.news.com.au/entertainment/music/tottie-goldsmith-chantoozies...

Vic Local's picture
Vic Local's picture
Vic Local Monday, 22 Nov 2021 at 3:19pm
burleigh wrote:

so if your vaccine works, how come it doesn't work? https://www.news.com.au/entertainment/music/tottie-goldsmith-chantoozies...

I does work dopey. It's works very well but it's just not perfect. Only a complete idiot doesn't understand this.

velocityjohnno's picture
velocityjohnno's picture
velocityjohnno Monday, 22 Nov 2021 at 6:30pm

Given it's the health system overload forecaster, this was eyebrow-raising:

"All regional hospitals except one in Bunbury, south of Perth, are without intensive care units.
"Intensive care units in Perth are in 'bed state black' most of the time," Dr Duncan-Smith said."

https://www.9news.com.au/national/covid19-top-doctors-dire-virus-predict...

yeah I know, everybody's predictions... but that's a lotta WA without an ICU presence.

Vic Local's picture
Vic Local's picture
Vic Local Monday, 22 Nov 2021 at 6:34pm
overthefalls wrote:

https://www.smh.com.au/politics/federal/be-a-goddamn-bloody-adult-lambie...

Lambie at her best. When she was tearing strips off Hanson, you could see the red headed clown on the monitor with a shit eating grin.
Why she was smiling is anyone's guess.
5 LNP Senators crossed the floor to vote against consequences for anti-vaxxers. What a rabble.

blackers's picture
blackers's picture
blackers Monday, 22 Nov 2021 at 6:57pm
velocityjohnno wrote:

Given it's the health system overload forecaster, this was
"All regional hospitals except one in Bunbury, south of Perth, are without intensive care units.
"Intensive care units in Perth are in 'bed state black' most of the time," Dr Duncan-Smith said."

https://www.9news.com.au/national/covid19-top-doctors-dire-virus-predict...

yeah I know, everybody's predictions... but that's a lotta WA without an ICU presence.

Yeah, heard that too
VJ. Wouldn't want to get too sick out in the regions. Does this mean they just fly intensive care patients to Perth? Seems kind of arse about from a funding and health perspective.

velocityjohnno's picture
velocityjohnno's picture
velocityjohnno Monday, 22 Nov 2021 at 7:39pm

Blackers, we have family in the midwest, so that was the Plan if Vic went to shite. If we could get there. No ICU though, just heard Gero private hospital has stopped with baby delivery, babies going to Geraldton regional, too.
As far as corona goes, Fiona Stanley has the treatment centre? Thus an ICU for them? Another fam member has been through there recently and described it as at capacity, too. What we have here in Vic regions is actually really, really good. Great medical professionals. Andrew Love are legends.

Vic Local's picture
Vic Local's picture
Vic Local Monday, 22 Nov 2021 at 8:00pm

Second that re Andrew Love. Absolute saints the lot of them, from volunteers to oncologists. Much of my opinions on covid are formed by putting myself in the shoes of the Andrew Love staff. I had a mate doing chemo / radiology up on Melbourne during the first wave. Stressful for patients and medicos already doing a tough gig. That's why I have zero respect for anti-vaxxers or the let it rip mob.

san Guine's picture
san Guine's picture
san Guine Monday, 22 Nov 2021 at 8:05pm
Blowin wrote:
san Guine wrote:

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2021/nov/21/icu-is-full-of-the-unvacci...

You work at a hospital San Guine?

Do tell about all the hundreds of younger healthy people in ICU with covid.

Not hundreds but a quick snapshot as of 2 days ago (my last shift);

5 COVIDs in our COVID ICU, 4 unvaxxed, 1 double vaxxed (but immuno-comp) age range 30-75. Very sick patients. Lots of prone ventilation.
Compare with 10 patients in our clean ICU (which has to be physically separate).

20 other admitted COV patients. 18 unvaxxed, 2 with 1 dose, but with pre-existing co-morbidities. Age range skewed towards under 50's.
The O2 requirements of this cohort are quite astounding, would normally be in MET criteria (medical emergency) but we manage them with very low partial pressure of O2. They have nil exercise tolerance and nil reserve. Their gas excahnge is seriously impaired, with obvious scarring to the lung tissue evident on XR but definitive on CT

But on a good note, there has been a definite drop off in COVID admissions over last 2 weeks, we have been able to close 1 COVID Ward, FYI 85+% Victorians are double vaxxed.

And also, those unvaxxed not requiring a hospital admission, but unwell enough to attend our ED, are being given monoclonal antibodies (but ironically won't have a vaccine)

Vic Local's picture
Vic Local's picture
Vic Local Monday, 22 Nov 2021 at 8:06pm

I salute you san Guine. I reckon you front line medicos deserve an amazing break.
Just wish there was some way of identifying you in the lineup. I'd happily give you set of the day.... and the next one as well.
Got a unique board?

shortenism's picture
shortenism's picture
shortenism Monday, 22 Nov 2021 at 8:21pm

Ahh so warm and fuzzy VL. Why don’t you reward the said front liners by standing them down for not complying with this ridiculous mandate, 2 years after they have worked through the peak of it unvaccinated with no worries.. Forcing ppl like San Guine to work tirelessly within an inch of his life and then we all need to hear about it!? Oh wait..

And I’d happily fade you on the set of the day VL. When it happens know it is me but we’ll still hi 5 after it and talk about the good old days:)

san Guine's picture
san Guine's picture
san Guine Monday, 22 Nov 2021 at 8:16pm

VL,
Thank you, just to be appreciated means a lot to me...don't encourage me though, I'm a frother (since forever)...Jed Done twinnies are my go to, but on your coast I'd be riding a Bean/Balin step-up (except at those special little set-ups a little further SW).
The MP is the place to be over summer, but I will see you next winter in the brine.

velocityjohnno's picture
velocityjohnno's picture
velocityjohnno Monday, 22 Nov 2021 at 8:19pm
Vic Local wrote:

Second that re Andrew Love. Absolute saints the lot of them, from volunteers to oncologists. Much of my opinions on covid are formed by putting myself in the shoes of the Andrew Love staff. I had a mate doing chemo / radiology up on Melbourne during the first wave. Stressful for patients and medicos already doing a tough gig. That's why I have zero respect for anti-vaxxers or the let it rip mob.

I guess you have to be in the situation to truly appreciate what might happen.

"Much of my opinions on covid are formed by putting myself in the shoes of the Andrew Love staff."

I can't speak for their private opinions, but basically this - in regard to what would happen in that workplace, to staff and patients. Here's a story of anti vaxxer conspiracy stuff: with my condition, I've regarded it differently at different times in my life. The first 10 years, nobody knew what it was, including me. Thought it was a curse but had a young family so kept working. Then - collapsed at work in the NW and diagnosis. I rebelled. Nup, I don't have it. You're wrong. Alternative health (I learned some valuable stuff here, too). I did something right, as the clone cell count went down significantly, not significantly enough, as it turned out. A drug was approved for treatment, that made amazing differences for people. Nup, I can cure myself, don't want it. Don't want to be dependent on the health system, want to stand as An Island. Then death came calling, total strife, ICU, including the really close monitoring stuff where the nurse is with you all night. I fucked up completely, should have fucking listened. I signed up for the treatment in a very dire situation, talked to the Lord a lot, decided to be positive, and somehow survived. (The turning point was looking at my own heart in an ultrasound, the valves opening and closing - it was beautiful! I decided then and there I would live, and I would learn everything I could while in there, asked heaps of questions, etc) The drug worked, as my medical professionals said it would. Amazingly, the damage has repaired over the following years!

So... when covid came along, I was advised I was at risk, my medical professionals said I should be protected. Even then, I took my time and had big concerns. Still have them tbh. But yeah, I've learned from bitter experience - and placing a strain on the health system with my idiot decisions. Not this time, if I can avoid it.

So what I hear of in WA, if a big covid wave hits, whoa.

san Guine's picture
san Guine's picture
san Guine Monday, 22 Nov 2021 at 8:20pm
shortenism wrote:

Ahh so warm and fuzzy VL. Why don’t you reward them by standing them down for not complying with this ridiculous mandate, 2 years after they worked through the peak of it unvaccinated with no worries.. Oh wait..

And I’d happily fade you on the set of the day VL. When it happens know it is me.

I'm sure you would be a snake and a fader... you called it...

velocityjohnno's picture
velocityjohnno's picture
velocityjohnno Monday, 22 Nov 2021 at 8:21pm

x2 salute San Guine, you guys are the ones we meet when things are really touch and go...

I thought he said "got a unique beard," - so if you paddle out with half a beard, I'll give you a set too...

Vic Local's picture
Vic Local's picture
Vic Local Monday, 22 Nov 2021 at 8:28pm

Whatever shortenism.
I know plenty of front line medicos, and they are happy to show the tiny number of their unvaxxed co-workers the door.
Any frontline medico who puts their patients' and their colleagues' at risk because they hold irrational anti-science medical opinions is in the wrong job.

san Guine's picture
san Guine's picture
san Guine Monday, 22 Nov 2021 at 8:42pm

Thanks also VJ.
I used to not accept praise and just brushed it off, but even if I have never looked after you in your hour of need, one of my colleagues will have, so Cheers!!. We (medical/nursing staff) all appreciate the appreciation. So simple but so affirming.

indo-dreaming's picture
indo-dreaming's picture
indo-dreaming Monday, 22 Nov 2021 at 8:53pm

Remember Egg Boy?

He was one of the protesters in Melbourne against the bill on the weekend.

Screenshot from civil chat with Avi where they seem to agree on things.

Seems he has his concerns.

"Egg Boy Will Connolly asks Joe Rogan to “help” Australia
Will Connolly aka Egg Boy has asked UFC commentator and podcaster Joe Rogan to help Australia, after Rogan labeled the country a "dystopian police state."

https://thebrag.com/egg-boy-will-connolly-asks-joe-rogan-to-help-australia/

velocityjohnno's picture
velocityjohnno's picture
velocityjohnno Monday, 22 Nov 2021 at 9:14pm

Just a further thought about patients, before bed:

It is a great deal to go through to be diagnosed with life-threatening illness, for it portends a great struggle of character and for survival. I've heard of people diagnosed with cancer, and dead within a week - as if the shock of the diagnosis was too a great blow to them. When I got diagnosed and my response was "Fuck no, you're wrong, I don't have this," the denial was actually a defence mechanism. I was able to live for some years before facing the reality of the situation. I am now a veteran of being in the situation of having to completely upend your life, re-schedule it around monitoring and treatment, even create income streams not dependent on what you formerly had as a profession (in my case a great job with heaps of remote and interesting travel). A diagnosis like mine will end one's ability to be in Indo for months at a time - the results of those tests the Dr interprets can literally upend your life in an instant. It's a heavy situation and tends to incinerate the ego.

I've seen people struggle with their situations, and die. I've arrived and the old lady I used to talk to every week, was gone. I cried. I've seen some completely nonchalant: one fella was a Navy pilot, and he didn't bat an eyelid, right back out there into life. I've talked to an old fella who said he was over 70, had seen some incredible things (told me of sailing through the Caribbean and working with billionaires on their yachts) and it was his time, and he was happy. Left that conversation with a smile.

I've heard from other patients with the same thing that I inspire them, and they cannot believe someone in this situation regularly surfs. Me, I'm blown away by the guy who ran marathons with the same!

Then I hear the stories of clinical remission (bravo, Brutus!) and I think, man, what if? Wouldn't that be mint?

san Guine's picture
san Guine's picture
san Guine Monday, 22 Nov 2021 at 9:27pm

That's amazing VJ,
I don't understand why some people survive and often prosper, despite dire prognosis, while others with the same condition and similar circumstances "curl up and die" like a leaf on a tree...the fragility, heartbreak and beauty of the human existence

Vic Local's picture
Vic Local's picture
Vic Local Monday, 22 Nov 2021 at 9:28pm

Connolly went rogue over a year ago. People tried to help him, but he just went further and further down the rabbit hole. Just another victim.
When you're getting a soft ball interview from the wife basher, you've made some seriously poor life choices.
Hope he can get his shit together and have a normal life. The circular path he's on just leads to a shit life.

shortenism's picture
shortenism's picture
shortenism Monday, 22 Nov 2021 at 9:35pm

I called fade you called snake San guine.. There is a difference they can happen in isolation. Just like health and the Covid jab they def aren’t mutually exclusive. Wrap your heads around that. It’s coming to peer reviewed journal near you.

shortenism's picture
shortenism's picture
shortenism Monday, 22 Nov 2021 at 9:42pm

Who saw Jacque Lambie’s performance in the senate today?? Hahaha one hell of an attempt at an OSCAR nomination but the desperation theatrics we’re just impossible to ignore.

Vic Local's picture
Vic Local's picture
Vic Local Monday, 22 Nov 2021 at 10:00pm

Lambie didn't miss. Hanson is just trying to attract the " unlimited freedom with zero responsibility mob" so she can stay on the gravy train.
Can I assume you're a One Nation / Hanson fan shortenism?
And if you are here's a list of her achievements she's had since entering parliament.
That's it.
The stupid racist cow just does resentment. She doesn't do solutions. And collects $200K+ a year from the taxpayer for being a sook.

shortenism's picture
shortenism's picture
shortenism Monday, 22 Nov 2021 at 10:04pm

Nah never really paid attention to her VL and expected her bill to fail. I thought she articulated the situation well though. Lambie on the other hand was a disgrace as were all the other OSCAR inspired performances. Talk about theatrics. Gets awkward when u can see straight through it.

san Guine's picture
san Guine's picture
san Guine Monday, 22 Nov 2021 at 10:06pm

"And I’d happily fade you on the set of the day VL".
Hoisted by his own petard

shortenism's picture
shortenism's picture
shortenism Monday, 22 Nov 2021 at 10:20pm

Guine a Shakespeare fan.. Who woulda thought.. As predictable as Roadkill being a cyclist.