COVID-19 Health System Overload Forecaster

Craig's picture
Craig started the topic in Wednesday, 18 Mar 2020 at 7:44pm

I've created a spreadsheet forecast which I'll update as we go..

There's also a website with live running data.. https://sites.google.com/view/stayhomeaustralia

overthefalls's picture
overthefalls's picture
overthefalls Tuesday, 23 Nov 2021 at 3:32pm

There's no denying that there are severe, adverse reactions to the COVID-19 vaccines. However, like other vaccines, they are rare occurrences.

blindboy's picture
blindboy's picture
blindboy Tuesday, 23 Nov 2021 at 3:58pm

burleigh your link is raw data of reports of side effects. Mine is the conclusions from that data. Even in the raw data serious issues are rare. In the final data they are even rarer. Have a look.

Stok's picture
Stok's picture
Stok Tuesday, 23 Nov 2021 at 4:21pm

It's such a battle of emotions with anti-vax.

The images, the stories, the fear of needles & 'poison', the fear that they're coming for our kids.

The Instagram confessionals about poor, hard working, healthy Australians falling victim to evil after fighting for as long as they can.

The echo chambers, the polarisation, the political interests and the commentators pouring fuel on the simmering flames.

As with many other things, it just shows how hopeless we would be (i.e. the human race) to unite in any situation of danger.

Ape Anonymous's picture
Ape Anonymous's picture
Ape Anonymous Tuesday, 23 Nov 2021 at 4:52pm

Hey TRuBlu, is it me, or is it you, is it a kangaroo (court)?

https://www.zerohedge.com/covid-19/french-health-authority-warns-men-und... = risk is high enough that vaccines are banned in certain countries for age and risk categories??

https://www.nature.com/articles/d41586-021-01897-w - median infection fatality rate of .28−.31% across U.S. ??

https://www.anu.edu.au/news/all-news/global-covid-infections-up-to-six-t... = “Australia infection rates 5 times higher than reported” which means ICU rates are that much lower per infection??

https://www.health.gov.au/news/health-alerts/novel-coronavirus-2019-ncov.... = considering the death spread across age demographics, serious illness or hospitalisation could be considered rare with comparison to infection rates for healthy young indivduals?

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC7476454/ = for children serious effects of covid are rare, vaccines more dangerous than covid in this circumstance - yes!?

https://www.forbes.com/sites/roberthart/2021/09/16/menstrual-cycle-chang... = 30,000 instances of serious side effects!!???

= go to 13:20, VAERS reports of side effects much higher than any other vaccine, ever!?

= CDC grilled over purposefully ignoring natural immunity vs. vaccine immunity, for people in low risk categories

https://www.medrxiv.org/content/10.1101/2021.08.24.21262415v1 = previous infection/natural immunity has higher efficacy and longer lasting effectiveness?

https://www.cdc.gov/nchs/nvss/vsrr/covid_weekly/index.htm = CDC data shows that the average person whom dies has 4.0 comorbidities, furthermore, only 5% of COVID deaths are purely from COVID??

It's anyone's guess at this point.... There are many successful treatment options with varying risk profiles, why are only some of them approved? TGA, CDC, governments corrupted/bound by contracts with organisations?

https://www.theguardian.com/australia-news/2021/aug/05/rex-patrick-wins-... = Australian kangaroo (court) aka "national cabinet" that it is approving business deals without any oversight or scrutiny!? Including those with Pfizer = un-taxed -https://www.michaelwest.com.au/pfizer-whats-the-scam/- CRIMINAL organisation - https://www.reuters.com/article/us-pfizer-settlement-idUSTRE5813XB20090902 - largest fines in history (recently!!!) for 'bribing medical officials and organisations, to use unapproved and unsafe drugs' - has full public indemnity!

She'll be right?

san Guine's picture
san Guine's picture
san Guine Tuesday, 23 Nov 2021 at 4:26pm
burleigh wrote:
Craig wrote:
san Guine wrote:
Blowin wrote:
san Guine wrote:

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2021/nov/21/icu-is-full-of-the-unvacci...

You work at a hospital San Guine?

Do tell about all the hundreds of younger healthy people in ICU with covid.

Not hundreds but a quick snapshot as of 2 days ago (my last shift);

5 COVIDs in our COVID ICU, 4 unvaxxed, 1 double vaxxed (but immuno-comp) age range 30-75. Very sick patients. Lots of prone ventilation.
Compare with 10 patients in our clean ICU (which has to be physically separate).

20 other admitted COV patients. 18 unvaxxed, 2 with 1 dose, but with pre-existing co-morbidities. Age range skewed towards under 50's.
The O2 requirements of this cohort are quite astounding, would normally be in MET criteria (medical emergency) but we manage them with very low partial pressure of O2. They have nil exercise tolerance and nil reserve. Their gas excahnge is seriously impaired, with obvious scarring to the lung tissue evident on XR but definitive on CT

But on a good note, there has been a definite drop off in COVID admissions over last 2 weeks, we have been able to close 1 COVID Ward, FYI 85+% Victorians are double vaxxed.

And also, those unvaxxed not requiring a hospital admission, but unwell enough to attend our ED, are being given monoclonal antibodies (but ironically won't have a vaccine)

Thanks for the SG and keep up the excellent work! Very much appreciated.

You really need to address the vax injuries from the original question though. Age group, healthy or not? Long term effects?

Er...what vax injuries? You mean the ones I have actually dealt with over the past 6 months?
Then the answer would be an equivocal one (1), the patient did not end up requiring ICU, and was just on our "radar". Equivocal because there were a number of complicating co-morbidities.

Michael Adam's picture
Michael Adam's picture
Michael Adam Tuesday, 23 Nov 2021 at 4:30pm

Anyone get to the truth about rumours of “covid positive” indigenous individuals being put in quarantine camp in NT?
Has been reported but hard to sift through the BS…

burleigh's picture
burleigh's picture
burleigh Tuesday, 23 Nov 2021 at 4:30pm
blindboy wrote:

burleigh your link is raw data of reports of side effects. Mine is the conclusions from that data. Even in the raw data serious issues are rare. In the final data they are even rarer. Have a look.

Correct, it is raw data, submitted by real people who have had the courage to submit them .
The TGA then sifts through them with a fine tooth comb to only submit the ones that they can not right off for any other condition that the person may have had.

Now if they used that same fine tooth comb to submit Covid Deaths, they result would be the same as not many people die "from" covid, rather they die "with" covid.

Just this weekend the main headline across the news was a 10 year old dies "with" covid" nothing but a fear campaign directed at parents.
In the same news piece they admit that covid was not the cause of his death.

They have used a kids death to push fear. It's honestly horrible.

The system is corrupt, the fear propaganda is real.

blindboy's picture
blindboy's picture
blindboy Tuesday, 23 Nov 2021 at 4:36pm

"The system is corrupt, the fear propaganda is real."

No mate you are just asserting a whole lot of nonsense without anything to support it. The data that you provided supports the view that serious adverse reactions are very rare. You have not provided any evidence of malfeasance at the tga for either the vaccine data or the covid death data. The fundamental problem is that your logic is faulty and you seem to be suffering from paranoia.

burleigh's picture
burleigh's picture
burleigh Tuesday, 23 Nov 2021 at 5:10pm
blindboy wrote:

"The system is corrupt, the fear propaganda is real."

No mate you are just asserting a whole lot of nonsense without anything to support it. The data that you provided supports the view that serious adverse reactions are very rare. You have not provided any evidence of malfeasance at the tga for either the vaccine data or the covid death data. The fundamental problem is that your logic is faulty and you seem to be suffering from paranoia.

If you dont believe the system is corrupt you are beyond help.
Seeming that Myocarditis is happening in younger people (especially boys) that have 99.99 chance (or something along those lines) of surviving covid, what exactly are you basing your assumption that its very rare? If you compare both decisions i will take covid everyday of the week, rather than risk my healthy children getting an adverse reaction, especially with NO long term data.

These young people that have experienced this from the vaccine are real people and their story deserves to be told, they deserve to be heard.

Ive said earlier that my Uncle and step mum both had strokes within 10 days after their first dose of AZ. Both their doctors (Sydney and Melbourne) refused to say that it was due to the vaccine. They did not report these.

How many more people blindly trust their doctor, the same doctors that have been silenced to Ahpra and are not reporting adverse reactions?

overthefalls's picture
overthefalls's picture
overthefalls Tuesday, 23 Nov 2021 at 5:20pm

If you can't trust your doctor and you have no medical qualifications yourself, then who are you going to trust? Testimonies on social media?

Stok's picture
Stok's picture
Stok Tuesday, 23 Nov 2021 at 5:22pm
burleigh][quote=blindboy wrote:

Spoken like a true conspiracy theorist.

Unfortunately this is where we're at. Dogma.

Don't trust the commonly agreed ideas, agreed among reputable experts and people who work within systems which have checks, balances and levels of accountability.

Trust the shady, underworld of misinformation and conspiracies which basically operate in a world where anyone can claim anything without any ramifications. Trust this because of what you saw online. Trust this because I personally know (x) who experienced (y).

blindboy's picture
blindboy's picture
blindboy Tuesday, 23 Nov 2021 at 5:24pm

I am basing it in the data you linked to and the data I linked to. You have no evidence of doctors being silenced and you also ignore the fact that while the young and healthy have a good chance of surviving covid it does not prevent them infecting others. You appear to be working backwards. You start with a conclusion and then look for arguments to support it.

burleigh's picture
burleigh's picture
burleigh Tuesday, 23 Nov 2021 at 5:24pm
overthefalls wrote:

If you can't trust your doctor and you have no medical qualifications yourself, then who are you going to trust? Testimonies on social media?

Doctors have been used as a political tool for the Covid Vaccination rollout.

blindboy's picture
blindboy's picture
blindboy Tuesday, 23 Nov 2021 at 5:27pm

.....and naive individuals with no relevant qualifications or experience have been manipulated for political purposes. Ever get the feeling you've been fooled?

Blowin's picture
Blowin's picture
Blowin Tuesday, 23 Nov 2021 at 5:29pm
Stok wrote:

It's such a battle of emotions with anti-vax.

The images, the stories, the fear of needles & 'poison', the fear that they're coming for our kids.

The Instagram confessionals about poor, hard working, healthy Australians falling victim to evil after fighting for as long as they can.

The echo chambers, the polarisation, the political interests and the commentators pouring fuel on the simmering flames.

As with many other things, it just shows how hopeless we would be (i.e. the human race) to unite in any situation of danger.

Rubbish. Humans unite beautifully in a legitimate situation. A media generated scare campaign, where the public needs to be forcibly locked in their houses by the fucken MILITARY due to the widespread realisation that most people have nothing to fear from a virus, is not a reflection on the potential of humanity to unite in the face of crises.

If the virus was anywhere near as serious as the government and MSM would have you think then the military would be needed to get the citizens of Western Sydney out of their house and to their essential work instead of vice versa.

The NSW chief covid medical officer is saying “don’t vaccinate young kids “ , Europe is banning certain vaccines for the under 30’s, whilst the Victorian government has made it mandatory…….and you still wonder why the public KNOWS it’s suspect as fuck.

burleigh's picture
burleigh's picture
burleigh Tuesday, 23 Nov 2021 at 5:29pm
blindboy wrote:

.....and naive individuals with no relevant qualifications or experience have been manipulated for political purposes. Ever get the feeling you've been fooled?

Right back at ya Blindboy. That argument works both ways.

blindboy's picture
blindboy's picture
blindboy Tuesday, 23 Nov 2021 at 5:31pm

Except the data supports me.....and I am neither naive or inexperienced in analysing data.

overthefalls's picture
overthefalls's picture
overthefalls Tuesday, 23 Nov 2021 at 5:35pm

I doubt that my father, a retired doctor, feels like a political tool. In over five decades of medical practice, he is convinced of the efficacy of vaccines. He has nothing to fear from the government, although he fears for the safety of those who are too far down the rabbit hole to be helped.

Blowin's picture
Blowin's picture
Blowin Tuesday, 23 Nov 2021 at 5:42pm
Stok][quote=burleigh wrote:
blindboy wrote:

Spoken like a true conspiracy theorist.

Unfortunately this is where we're at. Dogma.

Don't trust the commonly agreed ideas, agreed among reputable experts and people who work within systems which have checks, balances and levels of accountability.

Trust the shady, underworld of misinformation and conspiracies which basically operate in a world where anyone can claim anything without any ramifications. Trust this because of what you saw online. Trust this because I personally know (x) who experienced (y).

Dogma? I saw my own Mum being shipped off to hospital in an ambulance only to have her GP later state it had nothing to do with the jab according to the report on her desk.

At this stage it’s dogma to believe the government.

burleigh's picture
burleigh's picture
burleigh Tuesday, 23 Nov 2021 at 5:43pm
blindboy wrote:

Except the data supports me.....and I am neither naive or inexperienced in analysing data.

Only the data you want to trust supports you. You havnt talked about the date from young healthy people with Myocarditis vs Covid.

You havnt mentioned the data that suggests fully vaccinated people carry the same viral load (sometimes higher) than un vaccinated.

This data doesnt suit your brainwashed MSM narrative.

Blowin's picture
Blowin's picture
Blowin Tuesday, 23 Nov 2021 at 5:43pm
blindboy wrote:

Says the dumbest of dumb cunts.

Blowin's picture
Blowin's picture
Blowin Tuesday, 23 Nov 2021 at 5:49pm
blindboy wrote:

And the data says that Iraq has weapons of mass destruction and that hundreds of thousands of lives must be lost in a two decade long invasion and occupation of an innocent country to route out the evil!

Blindboy can’t believe that you doubt Pfizer ( recipients of the largest fraudulent prosecution order in the history of humanity)

Why don’t you respect the data? It’s beyond reproach……lololol.

Blowin's picture
Blowin's picture
Blowin Tuesday, 23 Nov 2021 at 5:51pm
blindboy wrote:

This from the fella who was practicing nuclear fallout drills because the MSM told him Trump was going to blow up the world.

Not naive…..!?!?!? Lololol

Get under the table kids!!!!!!!!!!!

blindboy's picture
blindboy's picture
blindboy Tuesday, 23 Nov 2021 at 6:08pm

Following me now Blowin? That's a bit sad.

Blowin's picture
Blowin's picture
Blowin Tuesday, 23 Nov 2021 at 6:19pm
blindboy wrote:

Following me now Blowin? That's a bit sad.

You’re nothing more than a generic representation of everything wrong with modern society as far as I’m concerned.

Don’t take it personally.

blindboy's picture
blindboy's picture
blindboy Tuesday, 23 Nov 2021 at 6:22pm

Whereas you come across as a generic representarion of a very specific type of obnoxious, inadequate middle aged dropkick.....and feel free to take it personally.

burleigh's picture
burleigh's picture
burleigh Tuesday, 23 Nov 2021 at 6:27pm
Blowin wrote:
blindboy wrote:

This from the fella who was practicing nuclear fallout drills because the MSM told him Trump was going to blow up the world.

What have i missed?

Blowin's picture
Blowin's picture
Blowin Tuesday, 23 Nov 2021 at 6:27pm

Hey…..you threatened to sue me, try and bankrupt me and destitute my family because you felt a bit yucky after something I said on the internet once.

It’s always personal when someone jeopardises your fragile old ego.

Blowin's picture
Blowin's picture
Blowin Tuesday, 23 Nov 2021 at 6:29pm
burleigh wrote:
Blowin wrote:
blindboy wrote:

What have i missed?

Years of Blindboy acting like a spoon.

old-dog's picture
old-dog's picture
old-dog Tuesday, 23 Nov 2021 at 6:36pm

BB I feel sorry for you, you are way to smart to be wasting your time on this alternate facts conspiracy thread. Got to give you points for taking it like a man though. Cheers.

Blowin's picture
Blowin's picture
Blowin Tuesday, 23 Nov 2021 at 6:52pm
old-dog wrote:

BB I feel sorry for you, you are way to smart to be wasting your time on this alternate facts conspiracy thread. Got to give you points for taking it like a man though. Cheers.

Lolol

I think you’d best get yourself over to one of Blindboy’s dozens of “Trump is an agent of Putin and Amerikkka will soon be part of the Soviet Union” forum threads.

You will find there some of the most bat shit crazy dribble you will ever lay eyes on. It’s pretty funny in small doses.

Blindboy is Swellnet’s own Sam the Eagle from the Muppets. Just another deranged freak in a cast of misfits who has mistaken themselves for the lone voice of reason and rationality. A deeper dive soon reveals the hideous stupidity hidden behind the normalcy of his condescending verbiage.

Stu does a petty good Kermit the Frog too. The ringmaster tolerating all the woefully distorted personalities which both enliven and burden his working life as the head of the circus.

blindboy's picture
blindboy's picture
blindboy Tuesday, 23 Nov 2021 at 7:06pm

I don't think it's a waste of time old dog. There are people on here who have had genuine concerns and have been open minded when presented with more accurate information and I have actually learnt a lot from responding to the issues.

Stok's picture
Stok's picture
Stok Tuesday, 23 Nov 2021 at 8:02pm
Blowin wrote:

Rubbish. Humans unite beautifully in a legitimate situation.

The only unison I've seen out of this recent debacle is far right activist and wellness social media personalities joining forces to remind everyone just how self centred and privileged they really are.

Your position on this is pretty clear, the days if not weeks you've spent posting here in this thread show it brightly.

As for your mum, my only comment is that's traumatic stuff. Can't imagine how bad it would feel to be hit (either directly or indirectly) by a vax regardless of your position on it.

Hopefully haven't been touched by covid yet (unless you have?). I know chances are it's not going to kill you, but there's plenty of nasty diseases and viruses out there that DON'T kill you, but can knock you down for days, weeks or months. By all reports there's a fairly good chance covid will do this.

Also consider the commonly known psychological condition 'what you can't see can't hurt you', and maybe consider how you're applying it to your position on covid.

Supafreak's picture
Supafreak's picture
Supafreak Tuesday, 23 Nov 2021 at 8:16pm
GuySmiley wrote:

Heard on the news today some anti vaxxers are worried if the get the jab they become a personal 5G hotspot!

Surely this can’t be true, are people so F stupid, anyone else heard this?

indo-dreaming's picture
indo-dreaming's picture
indo-dreaming Tuesday, 23 Nov 2021 at 8:31pm
Stok wrote:
Blowin wrote:

Rubbish. Humans unite beautifully in a legitimate situation.

The only unison I've seen out of this recent debacle is far right activist and wellness social media personalities joining forces to remind everyone just how self centred and privileged they really are.

You might want to check out these protest out a bit more, no matter our feelings on their views, it's well documented with footage and interviews that the crowd is super diverse ,there's far right, there's moderate right, there a whole heap of people whom normally I'm sure don't have an interest in politics let's just call them the centre, then there is moderate left and far left people the whole new age hippy types, the ages and demographics are all over the place too, teens to family to very old people, and super multicultural all ethnic groups and skin colours are represented, even indigenous people.

It's a pretty rare thing to see such a diverse range of people and political leanings come together on something.

shortenism's picture
shortenism's picture
shortenism Tuesday, 23 Nov 2021 at 8:58pm

From the Herald Sun the other day.. you all heard about the 10 year old...

Headline: ‘Child under 10 dies with Covid-19 in Victoria”

Same article: “it was revealed that Covid-19 was not the cause for either his hospitalisation or death”

burleigh's picture
burleigh's picture
burleigh Tuesday, 23 Nov 2021 at 9:07pm
Stok][quote=Blowin wrote:

Hopefully haven't been touched by covid yet (unless you have?). I know chances are it's not going to kill you, but there's plenty of nasty diseases and viruses out there that DON'T kill you, but can knock you down for days, weeks or months. By all reports there's a fairly good chance covid will do this.

Yet Covid is the only virus that they mandate you have the jab to get paid in most industries. An experimental Jab.

GuySmiley's picture
GuySmiley's picture
GuySmiley Tuesday, 23 Nov 2021 at 9:09pm
Supafreak wrote:
GuySmiley wrote:

Heard on the news today some anti vaxxers are worried if the get the jab they become a personal 5G hotspot!

Surely this can’t be true, are people so F stupid, anyone else heard this?

Busted! Haha

burleigh's picture
burleigh's picture
burleigh Tuesday, 23 Nov 2021 at 9:11pm

https://fb.watch/9stY1E7YhK/ live feed of current protest at Parliament House in Melbourne

Roadkill's picture
Roadkill's picture
Roadkill Tuesday, 23 Nov 2021 at 9:23pm
burleigh wrote:

https://fb.watch/9stY1E7YhK/ live feed of current protest at Parliament House in Melbourne

About 100 people..lol

Will be reported by the anti vax dullards as, hundreds of thousands.

burleigh's picture
burleigh's picture
burleigh Tuesday, 23 Nov 2021 at 9:31pm
Roadkill wrote:
burleigh wrote:

About 100 people..lol

Its Tuesday night Roadkill. Wait until this weekend. It will be bigger than the last. I guarantee it.

Alana_a's picture
Alana_a's picture
Alana_a Tuesday, 23 Nov 2021 at 9:34pm
Roadkill's picture
Roadkill's picture
Roadkill Tuesday, 23 Nov 2021 at 9:44pm
burleigh wrote:
Roadkill wrote:
burleigh wrote:

About 100 people..lol

Its Tuesday night Roadkill. Wait until this weekend. It will be bigger than the last. I guarantee it.

It does seem to be getting more support…people I never expected to protest went to the Brissy one last week.

Roadkill's picture
Roadkill's picture
Roadkill Tuesday, 23 Nov 2021 at 9:47pm

The funniest thing I find is’ Real Rukshan has deluded himself into thinking he is some kind of journalist.

burleigh's picture
burleigh's picture
burleigh Tuesday, 23 Nov 2021 at 9:51pm
Roadkill wrote:

The funniest thing I find is’ Real Rukshan has deluded himself into thinking he is some kind of journalist.

He's the man at the Melbourne protests, live streaming for hours and hours, live raw footage.

Vic Local's picture
Vic Local's picture
Vic Local Tuesday, 23 Nov 2021 at 9:53pm

While the complete morons spend another Saturday at another Freedumb rally, I'll be going surfing, catching up with a couple of mates for a few beers and then taking the family out to dinner. About the only thing that will be different to the pre-covid times will be having to sign in with a QR code.
But hey, it's a free country and if people want to march through the streets yelling What do we want FREEDUMB, when do we want is NOW, they have every right to do that.
Enjoy your FREEDUMB blokes.

Roadkill's picture
Roadkill's picture
Roadkill Tuesday, 23 Nov 2021 at 9:57pm
Vic Local wrote:

While the complete morons spend another Saturday at another Freedumb rally, I'll be going surfing, catching up with a couple of mates for a few beers and then taking the family out to dinner. About the only thing that will be different to the pre-covid times will be having to sign in with a QR code.
But hey, it's a free country and if people want to march through the streets yelling What do we want FREEDUMB, when do we want is NOW, they have every right to do that.

Bullshit…we are in a police state. Cops will catch you and kick your head in, then you disappear. #policestatefordummies

Vic Local's picture
Vic Local's picture
Vic Local Tuesday, 23 Nov 2021 at 10:12pm

"He's the man at the Melbourne protests, live streaming for hours and hours, live raw footage."
I thought Avi the wife bashing gnome grifter was the man?
Did anyone see the video of the bloke yelling "Where's ya chopping board wife basher" while Yemini was trying to do a segment for his grifter show? Bloody hilarious.
I also like the one where some women getting arrested was yelling "Save me Avi" while the wife basher was do some filming. What did the little shit flog do? He filmed her and put it on his money grabbling website. "Save me" Ha Ha. Like Avi was ever going to do anything but use her for his own financial gain. What a shit human being that bloke is.

burleigh's picture
burleigh's picture
burleigh Tuesday, 23 Nov 2021 at 10:10pm
Vic Local wrote:

"He's the man at the Melbourne protests, live streaming for hours and hours, live raw footage."
I thought Avi the wife bashing gnome grifter was the man?
Did anyone see the video of the bloke yelling "Where's ya chopping board wife basher" while Yemini was trying to do a segment for his grifter show? Bloody hilarious.
I also like the one where some women getting arrested was yelling "Save me Avi" while the wife basher was do some filming. What did the little shit flog do? He filmed her and put it on his money grabbling website. "Save me" Ha Ha. Like Avi was ever going to do anything but use her for his own financial gain. What shit human being that bloke is.

Rukshan is cool but you're right, Avi is a dick. we can agree on that.

bluediamond's picture
bluediamond's picture
bluediamond Wednesday, 24 Nov 2021 at 12:21am
Vic Local wrote:

Hey VL. Just out of curiosity, do you know anyone that attended the rallies? Such big numbers would suggest by degrees of separation you'd maybe know someone. And if so, whats your general thoughts towards them? Could extend this question to other crew in the Vicco region, although i know you're not Melbs. Just wondering how it all fits together for ya. Personally i don't know anyone that went. It does appear to be a huge cross section of society, and if that's the case (footage doesn't lie...or does it),...i'd find it pretty incredible you'd paint everybody there with the same brush and not at least be open minded to the WHY...of so many seemingly normal humans like you and me giving up their Saturdays, to go to some scungy city, to march for something they most probably really don't want to. Your thoughts?