COVID-19 Health System Overload Forecaster

Craig's picture
Craig started the topic in Wednesday, 18 Mar 2020 at 7:44pm

I've created a spreadsheet forecast which I'll update as we go..

There's also a website with live running data.. https://sites.google.com/view/stayhomeaustralia

overthefalls's picture
overthefalls's picture
overthefalls Wednesday, 24 Nov 2021 at 11:47am

The usual 7-10 year trial period consists mostly of red tape, as well as sourcing funds and trial subjects. They cut through these hindrances because it was a global crisis.

burleigh's picture
burleigh's picture
burleigh Wednesday, 24 Nov 2021 at 11:54am
overthefalls wrote:

The usual 7-10 year trial period consists mostly of red tape, as well as sourcing funds and trial subjects. They cut through these hindrances because it was a global crisis.

hahahahahaha

overthefalls's picture
overthefalls's picture
overthefalls Wednesday, 24 Nov 2021 at 11:56am

You're familiar with the process, are you, Burleigh?

Roadkill's picture
Roadkill's picture
Roadkill Wednesday, 24 Nov 2021 at 11:59am
blindboy wrote:

Side effects of vaccines are short term. If you have any evidence of long term side effects from ANY vaccine, feel free to post it.

And no reason to not get one.

I had 3rd shot Sunday ..had a throbbing headache for 36 hours..incredibly tired and sleepy and joints ached, I went home from work early monday and just lay on my bed...tuesday, still a bit tired and achy but headache gone. Today...feeling good. Happy to have had 3 shot.

burleigh's picture
burleigh's picture
burleigh Wednesday, 24 Nov 2021 at 12:01pm
Roadkill wrote:
blindboy wrote:

Side effects of vaccines are short term. If you have any evidence of long term side effects from ANY vaccine, feel free to post it.

And no reason to not get one.

I had 3rd shot Sunday ..had a throbbing headach for 36 hours..incredibly tired and sleepy and joints ached, I went home from work early monday and just lay on my bed...tuesday, still a bit tired and achy but headache gone. Today...feeling good. Happy to have had 3 shot.

3 shots in under 12 months? because it's so effective?

You will need to look after your immune system big time after that.

Enjoy your 4th in 6 months,

bluediamond's picture
bluediamond's picture
bluediamond Wednesday, 24 Nov 2021 at 12:01pm

Sorry @VL. Just been surfing. Cheers for your reply. Yep fair enough.

Blowin's picture
Blowin's picture
Blowin Wednesday, 24 Nov 2021 at 12:07pm
blindboy wrote:

Side effects of vaccines are short term. If you have any evidence of long term side effects from ANY vaccine, feel free to post it.

I’m no medical expert but I’m pretty sure death is a long term side effect.

https://www1.racgp.org.au/newsgp/clinical/two-more-astrazeneca-linked-de...

I think Blindboy should be gaoled for spreading vaccinate misinformation. Blindboy has no evidence whatsoever that side effects from the vaccine are short term. He just likes the sound of the lie and so he lies…..easy as that.

My Mum is not the person she was pre-vaccination. She’s had her mobility severely curtailed- I’d say 70-80% loss of mobility, amongst other hectic issues ie Pisa Syndrome. Don’t believe Blindboy. He has no idea and lies to support his incorrect beliefs.

Zero integrity or credibility.

Roadkill's picture
Roadkill's picture
Roadkill Wednesday, 24 Nov 2021 at 12:06pm
burleigh wrote:
Roadkill wrote:
blindboy wrote:

Side effects of vaccines are short term. If you have any evidence of long term side effects from ANY vaccine, feel free to post it.

And no reason to not get one.

I had 3rd shot Sunday ..had a throbbing headach for 36 hours..incredibly tired and sleepy and joints ached, I went home from work early monday and just lay on my bed...tuesday, still a bit tired and achy but headache gone. Today...feeling good. Happy to have had 3 shot.

3 shots in under 12 months? because it's so effective?

You will need to look after your immune system big time after that.

Enjoy your 4th in 6 months,

I don't really have an immune system. I have been on immunosuppressant drugs for 20. years

blindboy's picture
blindboy's picture
blindboy Wednesday, 24 Nov 2021 at 12:08pm

Mate you make less and less sense every time you appear. You just post any old rubbish. Long term effects are what was being discussed.

Roadkill's picture
Roadkill's picture
Roadkill Wednesday, 24 Nov 2021 at 12:12pm

Princess Snowflake, I'm pretty sure living is a longtern side effect also...and as we all know the stats clearly show vaccines work and you have more chance of living than dying.

Blowin's picture
Blowin's picture
Blowin Wednesday, 24 Nov 2021 at 12:25pm
blindboy wrote:

Mate you make less and less sense every time you appear. You just post any old rubbish. Long term effects are what was being discussed.

Death is permanent- I’d say that qualifies as long term.

And my Mum has been crook for about 4 months or so at least. That’s long term.

If you can’t see the sense in that it’s because you are talking shit about something you’ve got no idea in order to convince others that your evidence-free false beliefs are true. Which they are not.

Roadkill's picture
Roadkill's picture
Roadkill Wednesday, 24 Nov 2021 at 12:16pm

Did someone mention lies? The Irony is strong.

Blowin's picture
Blowin's picture
Blowin Wednesday, 24 Nov 2021 at 12:24pm
Roadkill wrote:

Princess Snowflake, I'm pretty sure living is a longtern side effect also...and as we all know the stats clearly show vaccines work and you have more chance of living than dying.

The people who died from the vaccine are extremely unlikely to have died from covid. Which is irrelevant anyway.

They died from the vaccine.

Died. Dead. Not living. Expired. Deceased. …..get it? How’s that for a permanent side effect from the vaccine?

You know how you survived cancer? Well these people didn’t survive the vaccine which people like you think should be forcibly injected so that people like you can stop feeling like a scared chickenshit softcock.

Although that looks unlikely to ever happen now that you expect the rest of the population to keep injecting potentially deadly vaccinations forever despite them being almost completely unlikely to die from the virus.

You demand others die so that your lack of confidence in your injection is not tested. You’re a selfish fuck.

Blindboy, VIC Local, Roadkill…..all softcock chickenshit boomers who demand that others be forcibly injected with a potentially deadly substance because they are scared that their own injection of the substance won’t protect their elderly carcass from a virus which is not a threat to those younger and healthier than them. Selfish old boomers.

blindboy's picture
blindboy's picture
blindboy Wednesday, 24 Nov 2021 at 12:26pm

Blowin, long term in this context refers to events that begin a couple ofmonths or more after the vaccine was administered. It does not refer, as you seem to think, to long lasting effects. All your insults only serve to demonstrate the weakness of your arguments. Got nothing? Go hard on the personal stuff. Sad and pathetic as always.

overthefalls's picture
overthefalls's picture
overthefalls Wednesday, 24 Nov 2021 at 12:31pm

This thread is starting to remind me of the Q & A climate change debate between Brian Cox and Malcolm Roberts: round and round in circles. There comes a point where you just have to agree to disagree.

Blowin's picture
Blowin's picture
Blowin Wednesday, 24 Nov 2021 at 12:38pm
blindboy wrote:

Blowin, long term in this context refers to events that begin a couple ofmonths or more after the vaccine was administered. It does not refer, as you seem to think, to long lasting effects.

And how do you know what they are? Most people wouldn’t think to link some of the bizarre side effects with an injection they had months previously and many people have not had the injection long enough ago that side effects would reveal themselves.

You take a paucity of evidence to prove lack of evidence. There is no desire to find long term side effects within a government structure which mandates vaccination. The millions of injections do not constitute clinical testing of long term effects as follow ups are not viewed in context of the jab by normal health practitioners.

I know this from experience as my mothers GP was glib in her dismissal of the suggestion that the first jab caused the harm to my mother. She believed this until my Mum had the second jab and the side effects recurred and worsened in obvious reaction to re-exposure to the vaccine.

You have nothing to contradict this real world truth except to attempt to ad hominem myself or attempt to belittle or throw dispute on the facts i am relating. You do not listen in good faith. You genuinely do not want to hear or acknowledge genuine reports of side effects as they would force you to open your closed old fucked up boomer mind to the truth.

If there’s no side effects -particularly long term side effects- why has the government guaranteed immunity from liability to the makers of the vaccine? Why has the government got a farcical $20K limit on liability to those forced to take their injection? Why is there irrelevant caveats such as overnight hospital stay required in order to gain compensation from the government?

You speak as though you have a clue, which you do not. You talk shit and it’s proper misinformation AKA lies. Shut the fuck up.

Blowin's picture
Blowin's picture
Blowin Wednesday, 24 Nov 2021 at 12:37pm
overthefalls wrote:

This thread is starting to remind me of the Q & A climate change debate between Brian Cox and Malcolm Roberts: round and round in circles. There comes a point where you just have to agree to disagree.

Agree to disagree?

Blindboy just stated that the vaccine has no long term side effects. People have died, people already suffer long term side effects and the vaccine has only been recently administered to most. He has ZERO idea what will happen to people in 2, 5 , 10 or 20 years time.

In short…..everything Blindboy said was false. A lie. We do not disagree. He is incorrect and lying in order to confuse people. Plain and simple.

Vic Local's picture
Vic Local's picture
Vic Local Wednesday, 24 Nov 2021 at 12:37pm

Hey Maybe blowin isn’t lying about severe side effects from the vaccine. I personally know of 8 people who have died, and 6 people who have had strokes and a couple of mates whose dicks fell off after the vaccine.

burleigh's picture
burleigh's picture
burleigh Wednesday, 24 Nov 2021 at 12:38pm
Vic Local wrote:

Hey Maybe blowin isn’t lying about severe side effects from the vaccine. I personally know of 8 people who have died, and 6 people who have had strokes and a couple of mates whose dicks fell off after the vaccine.

Just another extremest making fun of peoples sickness and death. Then will complain about other people with extreme views. You Vic are a tool.

Blowin's picture
Blowin's picture
Blowin Wednesday, 24 Nov 2021 at 12:40pm
Vic Local wrote:

Hey Maybe blowin isn’t lying about severe side effects from the vaccine. I personally know of 8 people who have died, and 6 people who have had strokes and a couple of mates whose dicks fell off after the vaccine.

I’m not lying. I’ve never lied.

You and your softcock chickenshit boomer mates just decided the best way to try and confuse others would be to repeatedly and falsely claim I was lying.

Blindboy lied above as he has lied before. You are lying now in order to confuse people too. The truth is beyond you. Lying is your only option.

Roadkill's picture
Roadkill's picture
Roadkill Wednesday, 24 Nov 2021 at 12:42pm
Blowin wrote:
Roadkill wrote:

Princess Snowflake, I'm pretty sure living is a longtern side effect also...and as we all know the stats clearly show vaccines work and you have more chance of living than dying.

The people who died from the vaccine are extremely unlikely to have died from covid. Which is irrelevant anyway.

They died from the vaccine.

Died. Dead. Not living. Expired. Deceased. …..get it? How’s that for a permanent side effect from the vaccine?

You know how you survived cancer? Well these people didn’t survive the vaccine which people like you think should be forcibly injected so that people like you can stop feeling like a scared chickenshit softcock.

Although that looks unlikely to ever happen now that you expect the rest of the population to keep injecting potentially deadly vaccinations forever despite them being almost completely unlikely to die from the virus.

You demand others die so that your lack of confidence in your injection is not tested. You’re a selfish fuck.

Blindboy, VIC Local, Roadkill…..all softcock chickenshit boomers who demand that others be forcibly injected with a potentially deadly substance because they are scared that their own injection of the substance won’t protect their elderly carcass from a virus which is not a threat to those younger and healthier than them. Selfish old boomers.

Jeeeeez..you confirm again just how big a hypocrite you are.
When this first started you were posting away saying it only effects the elderly..who would die anyhow so not to worry. Covid, flu whatever kills them was irrelevant to you.
Such a troll.

You really are stupid.

fitzroy-21's picture
fitzroy-21's picture
fitzroy-21 Wednesday, 24 Nov 2021 at 12:43pm
Vic Local wrote:

Hey Maybe blowin isn’t lying about severe side effects from the vaccine. I personally know of 8 people who have died, and 6 people who have had strokes and a couple of mates whose dicks fell off after the vaccine.

Just another typical dickhead response from the A-grade dickhead with absolutely NFI.

Blowin's picture
Blowin's picture
Blowin Wednesday, 24 Nov 2021 at 12:44pm
burleigh wrote:
Vic Local wrote:

Hey Maybe blowin isn’t lying about severe side effects from the vaccine. I personally know of 8 people who have died, and 6 people who have had strokes and a couple of mates whose dicks fell off after the vaccine.

Just another extremest making fun of peoples sickness and death. Then will complain about other people with extreme views. You Vic are a tool.

Exactly.

What an unpleasant little man who stoops to lying and joking about the misfortune of others…..whilst pretending to be outraged about “micro aggressions” FFS.

I just posted a link about people who have died from the vaccine. Yet he thinks it’s still a big piss take joke for him to have a giggle about. Scumbag.

People are dead you strange cunt…..what do you fail to understand about that?

shortenism's picture
shortenism's picture
shortenism Wednesday, 24 Nov 2021 at 12:44pm

Surely Johnny-c tell me you aren't in education? Please o please lord!!!!

Roadkill's picture
Roadkill's picture
Roadkill Wednesday, 24 Nov 2021 at 12:45pm

And selfish...only concerned about those in your bubble..never about the wider community, hey snowflake
The standard you live by is low.

burleigh's picture
burleigh's picture
burleigh Wednesday, 24 Nov 2021 at 12:52pm
Roadkill wrote:

And selfish...only concerned about those in your bubble..never about the wider community, hey snowflake
The standard you live by is low.

You want me to put me and my childrens health at risk by taking a vaccine that has proof thats its not safe or effective to protect you even though you've now had your 3rd juice? How selfish of you. Thats not how life works mate.

If you are immune comprimised, you need to look after yourself, take steps to keep yourself safe. Just like you would have done with the flu.

Blowin's picture
Blowin's picture
Blowin Wednesday, 24 Nov 2021 at 12:53pm
Roadkill wrote:

And selfish...only concerned about those in your bubble..never about the wider community, hey snowflake
The standard you live by is low.

You think the people who died having an injection they didn’t need because you aren’t confident that your own injection would protect you weren’t part of the wider community?

Bloke, you’re a chickenshit softcock. Go have your 80 booster shots and scurry away. Stop insisting that healthy people should be excluded from their lives if they don’t have an injection just because you’re pea heart is beating too fast.

If you are vaccinated then shut your mouth and leave others alone. Don’t visit your potentially deadly fear born demands on them. Hide in your basement if you’re scared.

Exclude yourself from society. People like you are a plague on our community. Selfish sad scared old boomer clown.

Over 90% of people vaccinated but you demand MOAR!!!!!!! punishment for those who don’t expose themselves to potential death because you believe your own jab doesn’t work. That’s honestly the most fucked up selfish and irrationally chickenshit thing I could ever imagine.

Roadkill's picture
Roadkill's picture
Roadkill Wednesday, 24 Nov 2021 at 12:53pm

Triggered much...lmao

Blowin's picture
Blowin's picture
Blowin Wednesday, 24 Nov 2021 at 12:55pm
burleigh wrote:
Roadkill wrote:

And selfish...only concerned about those in your bubble..never about the wider community, hey snowflake
The standard you live by is low.

You want me to put me and my childrens health at risk by taking a vaccine that has proof thats its not safe or effective to protect you even though you've now had your 3rd juice? How selfish of you. Thats not how life works mate.

If you are immune comprimised, you need to look after yourself, take steps to keep yourself safe. Just like you would have done with the flu.

Roadkill wants others to roll the dice and gamble with their lives or be excluded from participating in society because he is still chickenshit after his 80th jab.

And he’s calling others selfish!

Fuck me….get some self awareness and some character you softcock.

shortenism's picture
shortenism's picture
shortenism Wednesday, 24 Nov 2021 at 12:58pm

He's a cyclist fellas.. I know they aren't all the same but I have a sneaky suspicion roadkill is one of those who rides two abreast on a single lane and spits on cars when they drive past and toot him.. Especially the old nannas ei Roadkill? Self awareness is a big problem.

Blowin's picture
Blowin's picture
Blowin Wednesday, 24 Nov 2021 at 1:01pm

Triggered much?

Bloke….you live in fear of a virus no one else gives a fuck about. You literally demand others risk their lives in order to allay your irrational fear.

And when someone calls you on your outrageous demands on every single person around you- even down to little kids who are at such a threat from YOUR vaccine that it’s banned in other countries……then you start trying to insult those around you!?!?

Fuck off. If I didn’t care about your worthless selfish hide before, then I seriously don’t give two fucks about it now.

No one owes you anything. Take your demands that others either get excommunicated or injected with potentially fatal drug just so you feel less like a chivkenshit and fuck off.

You should be making the sacrifice for others and injecting yourself with the virus. If you live then everyone can relax without you demanding others gamble with their lives. If you die….well that’s no less than you were asking everyone around you to risk in order to give you peace of mind.

blindboy's picture
blindboy's picture
blindboy Wednesday, 24 Nov 2021 at 1:03pm

Ha ha, here comes the posse of freedumb fighters. No evidence, no sense ......but strong on the insults (though short of imagination). The irony of course is that most of them have been vaccinated.

Supafreak's picture
Supafreak's picture
Supafreak Wednesday, 24 Nov 2021 at 1:05pm

Blowin's picture
Blowin's picture
Blowin Wednesday, 24 Nov 2021 at 1:07pm
blindboy wrote:

Ha ha, here comes the posse of freedumb fighters. No evidence, no sense ......but strong on the insults (though short of imagination). The irony of course is that most of them have been vaccinated.

Just change tack hey Blindboy?

Just pretend that you’re not a worthless lying sack of shit with zero credibility and move on, hey?

Go onto another thread and insist on evidence despite all most everything you say being a steaming pile of lying shit.

Supafreak's picture
Supafreak's picture
Supafreak Wednesday, 24 Nov 2021 at 1:14pm

Roadkill's picture
Roadkill's picture
Roadkill Wednesday, 24 Nov 2021 at 1:20pm

These goes are going full wolverine today. The whackOs are on fire.

Blowin's picture
Blowin's picture
Blowin Wednesday, 24 Nov 2021 at 1:27pm

OK….here it is. Measured and rational.

Roadkill demands that everyone else in Australia be injected with a potentially deadly substance or else they are ostracised and expelled from society. Despite the vast majority of people being under extremely small threat from the virus.

He demands that everyone do this despite him having 3 of the same injections and still feeling unprotected from the virus.

And then he calls others selfish when they balk at his demands.

And then he insults the people who’ve subjected themselves to a potentially deadly substance for HIS benefit, not their own.

And he’s a MAMIL.

That’s what we are deal i with here.

Roadkill's picture
Roadkill's picture
Roadkill Wednesday, 24 Nov 2021 at 1:22pm
Blowin wrote:

Triggered much?

Bloke….you live in fear of a virus no one else gives a fuck about. You literally demand others risk their lives in order to allay your irrational fear.

And when someone calls you on your outrageous demands on every single person around you- even down to little kids who are at such a threat from YOUR vaccine that it’s banned in other countries……then you start trying to insult those around you!?!?

Fuck off. If I didn’t care about your worthless selfish hide before, then I seriously don’t give two fucks about it now.

No one owes you anything. Take your demands that others either get excommunicated or injected with potentially fatal drug just so you feel less like a chivkenshit and fuck off.

You should be making the sacrifice for others and injecting yourself with the virus. If you live then everyone can relax without you demanding others gamble with their lives. If you die….well that’s no less than you were asking everyone around you to risk in order to give you peace of mind.

I have zero fears, Snowflake.

Did you miss your meds this morning?....you seem overly angry and unhinged today

shortenism's picture
shortenism's picture
shortenism Wednesday, 24 Nov 2021 at 1:23pm

Two years to solve this problem... Unimaginable incompetence or Strategic brilliance to keep the fear alive and push an agenda?

"Children were left waiting for care in ambulances outside the Women’s and Children’s Hospital overnight in the worst case of ramping doctors and paramedics say they have seen there amid increasing concerns about the state’s preparedness for a COVID outbreak"

Blowin's picture
Blowin's picture
Blowin Wednesday, 24 Nov 2021 at 1:34pm
Roadkill wrote:
Blowin wrote:

Triggered much?

Bloke….you live in fear of a virus no one else gives a fuck about. You literally demand others risk their lives in order to allay your irrational fear.

And when someone calls you on your outrageous demands on every single person around you- even down to little kids who are at such a threat from YOUR vaccine that it’s banned in other countries……then you start trying to insult those around you!?!?

Fuck off. If I didn’t care about your worthless selfish hide before, then I seriously don’t give two fucks about it now.

No one owes you anything. Take your demands that others either get excommunicated or injected with potentially fatal drug just so you feel less like a chivkenshit and fuck off.

You should be making the sacrifice for others and injecting yourself with the virus. If you live then everyone can relax without you demanding others gamble with their lives. If you die….well that’s no less than you were asking everyone around you to risk in order to give you peace of mind.

I have zero fears, Snowflake.

Did you miss your meds this morning?....you seem overly angry and unhinged today

If you aren’t scared why do you care if others are vaccinated or not?

You are obviously not concerned for other members of the community or else you wouldn’t be insisting they are expelled from society if they don’t get injected with a potentially deadly substance which they don’t need.

You are scared and selfish and more than willing to expose others to harm to assuage your irrational chickenshit softcock fear.

Simple as that.

My Mum got severely injured and you don’t express concern, you laugh at the situation. You’re a fucking psychopath.

burleigh's picture
burleigh's picture
burleigh Wednesday, 24 Nov 2021 at 1:33pm
Roadkill wrote:
Blowin wrote:

Triggered much?

Bloke….you live in fear of a virus no one else gives a fuck about. You literally demand others risk their lives in order to allay your irrational fear.

And when someone calls you on your outrageous demands on every single person around you- even down to little kids who are at such a threat from YOUR vaccine that it’s banned in other countries……then you start trying to insult those around you!?!?

Fuck off. If I didn’t care about your worthless selfish hide before, then I seriously don’t give two fucks about it now.

No one owes you anything. Take your demands that others either get excommunicated or injected with potentially fatal drug just so you feel less like a chivkenshit and fuck off.

You should be making the sacrifice for others and injecting yourself with the virus. If you live then everyone can relax without you demanding others gamble with their lives. If you die….well that’s no less than you were asking everyone around you to risk in order to give you peace of mind.

I have zero fears, Snowflake.

Did you miss your meds this morning?....you seem overly angry and unhinged today

Zero fears yet you were the first to get your third vaccination in under 12 months. It's not a booster, thats smart wording from the gov its a 3rd vaccination because your first two didn't work. then you will get your 4th because your first three didnt work.

All while people are getting very rich in the biggest business deal in history,

Hiccups's picture
Hiccups's picture
Hiccups Wednesday, 24 Nov 2021 at 1:44pm

Only a real man's man throws the insult "softcock" around willy-nilly. Get 'em tiger!

sypkan's picture
sypkan's picture
sypkan Wednesday, 24 Nov 2021 at 1:46pm
shortenism wrote:

He's a cyclist fellas.. I know they aren't all the same but I have a sneaky suspicion roadkill is one of those who rides two abreast on a single lane and spits on cars when they drive past and toot him.. Especially the old nannas ei Roadkill? Self awareness is a big problem.

yep, that guy

sypkan's picture
sypkan's picture
sypkan Wednesday, 24 Nov 2021 at 1:50pm

"OK….here it is. Measured and rational.

Roadkill demands that everyone else in Australia be injected with a potentially deadly substance or else they are ostracised and expelled from society. Despite the vast majority of people being under extremely small threat from the virus.

He demands that everyone do this despite him having 3 of the same injections and still feeling unprotected from the virus.

And then he calls others selfish when they balk at his demands.

And then he insults the people who’ve subjected themselves to a potentially deadly substance for HIS benefit, not their own.

And he’s a MAMIL.

That’s what we are deal i with here."

yep, top and bottom of the whole thing

whether the vaccines are refined enough or even justified never even enters their mind...

it's all me me me...

Blowin's picture
Blowin's picture
Blowin Wednesday, 24 Nov 2021 at 1:52pm
Hiccups wrote:

Only a real man's man throws the insult "softcock" around willy-nilly. Get 'em tiger!

Softcock is perfectly appropriate. It’s the perfect term to describe grown men who demand the government force others to inject themselves with a potentially deadly substance because the grown man is scared. These men obviously lack testosterone on some other such important hormone which has left them without character or courage.

When a grown man is demanding that other inject their healthy wives and children with a substance which may harm them, even kill them, just because the grown man suffers from an irrational fear, then the term soft clock is very apt.

Perhaps you could suggest an alternative? I’ve already used chickenshit. Would you approve if we referred to these half-men as shameful scum who’d gladly use children as human shields in a battle?

Hiccups's picture
Hiccups's picture
Hiccups Wednesday, 24 Nov 2021 at 1:58pm
Blowin wrote:
Hiccups wrote:

Only a real man's man throws the insult "softcock" around willy-nilly. Get 'em tiger!

Softcock is perfectly appropriate. It’s the perfect term to describe grown men who demand the government force others to inject themselves with a potentially deadly substance because the grown man is scared. These men obviously lack testosterone on some other such important hormone which has left them without character or courage.

When a grown man is demanding that other inject their healthy wives and children with a substance which may harm them, even kill them, just because the grown man suffers from an irrational fear, then the term soft clock is very apt.

Perhaps you could suggest an alternative? I’ve already used chickenshit. Would you approve if we referred to these half-men as shameful scum who’d gladly use children as human shields in a battle?

Use whatever term you want, I just find amusing your constant, pathetic attempts at emasculation, as you attempt to be the alpha male of Swellnet. We get it. You're a big-balled, virile, tough man.

Roadkill's picture
Roadkill's picture
Roadkill Wednesday, 24 Nov 2021 at 1:58pm
burleigh wrote:
Roadkill wrote:
Blowin wrote:

Triggered much?

Bloke….you live in fear of a virus no one else gives a fuck about. You literally demand others risk their lives in order to allay your irrational fear.

And when someone calls you on your outrageous demands on every single person around you- even down to little kids who are at such a threat from YOUR vaccine that it’s banned in other countries……then you start trying to insult those around you!?!?

Fuck off. If I didn’t care about your worthless selfish hide before, then I seriously don’t give two fucks about it now.

No one owes you anything. Take your demands that others either get excommunicated or injected with potentially fatal drug just so you feel less like a chivkenshit and fuck off.

You should be making the sacrifice for others and injecting yourself with the virus. If you live then everyone can relax without you demanding others gamble with their lives. If you die….well that’s no less than you were asking everyone around you to risk in order to give you peace of mind.

I have zero fears, Snowflake.

Did you miss your meds this morning?....you seem overly angry and unhinged today

Zero fears yet you were the first to get your third vaccination in under 12 months. It's not a booster, thats smart wording from the gov its a 3rd vaccination because your first two didn't work. then you will get your 4th because your first three didnt work.

All while people are getting very rich in the biggest business deal in history,

True to a certain extent. Clearly you don't understand how some medications effect efficacy.
My 3 shots is equal to most peoples 2 shot. So, yes I get a booster in 6 months.

burleigh's picture
burleigh's picture
burleigh Wednesday, 24 Nov 2021 at 2:00pm
overthefalls wrote:

http://www.watoday.com.au/national/western-australia/with-australia-on-t...

Save everyone reading the lot, here is the most important part :
"Not for the first time I will note in this space that after age, the biggest risk factor for COVID-19 mortality is obesity"

Obesity is the only pandemic ANYONE should care about.

burleigh's picture
burleigh's picture
burleigh Wednesday, 24 Nov 2021 at 2:09pm
Roadkill wrote:
burleigh wrote:
Roadkill wrote:
Blowin wrote:

Triggered much?

Bloke….you live in fear of a virus no one else gives a fuck about. You literally demand others risk their lives in order to allay your irrational fear.

And when someone calls you on your outrageous demands on every single person around you- even down to little kids who are at such a threat from YOUR vaccine that it’s banned in other countries……then you start trying to insult those around you!?!?

Fuck off. If I didn’t care about your worthless selfish hide before, then I seriously don’t give two fucks about it now.

No one owes you anything. Take your demands that others either get excommunicated or injected with potentially fatal drug just so you feel less like a chivkenshit and fuck off.

You should be making the sacrifice for others and injecting yourself with the virus. If you live then everyone can relax without you demanding others gamble with their lives. If you die….well that’s no less than you were asking everyone around you to risk in order to give you peace of mind.

I have zero fears, Snowflake.

Did you miss your meds this morning?....you seem overly angry and unhinged today

Zero fears yet you were the first to get your third vaccination in under 12 months. It's not a booster, thats smart wording from the gov its a 3rd vaccination because your first two didn't work. then you will get your 4th because your first three didnt work.

All while people are getting very rich in the biggest business deal in history,

True to a certain extent. Clearly you don't understand how some medications effect efficacy.
My 3 shots is equal to most peoples 2 shot. So, yes I get a booster in 6 months.

It's not a booster. it's the same as the first two shots, its your third vaccination, then you will get your 4th vaccination in 6 months because your first 3 didn't work, but MSM media will sell it to you, and you will comply because of the fear driven around this virus.
You will be scared to be around fit, healthy unvaccinated people because Koshie told you so. even though you've had your 4th vaccine, because unvaccinated healthy people are the threat,

We get it, you do you, just don't drag us into your fears, you look after yourself,