COVID-19 Health System Overload Forecaster

Craig's picture
Craig started the topic in Wednesday, 18 Mar 2020 at 7:44pm

I've created a spreadsheet forecast which I'll update as we go..

There's also a website with live running data.. https://sites.google.com/view/stayhomeaustralia

Blowin's picture
Blowin's picture
Blowin Wednesday, 24 Nov 2021 at 12:37pm
overthefalls wrote:

This thread is starting to remind me of the Q & A climate change debate between Brian Cox and Malcolm Roberts: round and round in circles. There comes a point where you just have to agree to disagree.

Agree to disagree?

Blindboy just stated that the vaccine has no long term side effects. People have died, people already suffer long term side effects and the vaccine has only been recently administered to most. He has ZERO idea what will happen to people in 2, 5 , 10 or 20 years time.

In short…..everything Blindboy said was false. A lie. We do not disagree. He is incorrect and lying in order to confuse people. Plain and simple.

Vic Local's picture
Vic Local's picture
Vic Local Wednesday, 24 Nov 2021 at 12:37pm

Hey Maybe blowin isn’t lying about severe side effects from the vaccine. I personally know of 8 people who have died, and 6 people who have had strokes and a couple of mates whose dicks fell off after the vaccine.

burleigh's picture
burleigh's picture
burleigh Wednesday, 24 Nov 2021 at 12:38pm
Vic Local wrote:

Hey Maybe blowin isn’t lying about severe side effects from the vaccine. I personally know of 8 people who have died, and 6 people who have had strokes and a couple of mates whose dicks fell off after the vaccine.

Just another extremest making fun of peoples sickness and death. Then will complain about other people with extreme views. You Vic are a tool.

Blowin's picture
Blowin's picture
Blowin Wednesday, 24 Nov 2021 at 12:40pm
Vic Local wrote:

I’m not lying. I’ve never lied.

You and your softcock chickenshit boomer mates just decided the best way to try and confuse others would be to repeatedly and falsely claim I was lying.

Blindboy lied above as he has lied before. You are lying now in order to confuse people too. The truth is beyond you. Lying is your only option.

Roadkill's picture
Roadkill's picture
Roadkill Wednesday, 24 Nov 2021 at 12:42pm
Blowin wrote:
Roadkill wrote:

Princess Snowflake, I'm pretty sure living is a longtern side effect also...and as we all know the stats clearly show vaccines work and you have more chance of living than dying.

The people who died from the vaccine are extremely unlikely to have died from covid. Which is irrelevant anyway.

They died from the vaccine.

Died. Dead. Not living. Expired. Deceased. …..get it? How’s that for a permanent side effect from the vaccine?

You know how you survived cancer? Well these people didn’t survive the vaccine which people like you think should be forcibly injected so that people like you can stop feeling like a scared chickenshit softcock.

Although that looks unlikely to ever happen now that you expect the rest of the population to keep injecting potentially deadly vaccinations forever despite them being almost completely unlikely to die from the virus.

You demand others die so that your lack of confidence in your injection is not tested. You’re a selfish fuck.

Blindboy, VIC Local, Roadkill…..all softcock chickenshit boomers who demand that others be forcibly injected with a potentially deadly substance because they are scared that their own injection of the substance won’t protect their elderly carcass from a virus which is not a threat to those younger and healthier than them. Selfish old boomers.

Jeeeeez..you confirm again just how big a hypocrite you are.
When this first started you were posting away saying it only effects the elderly..who would die anyhow so not to worry. Covid, flu whatever kills them was irrelevant to you.
Such a troll.

You really are stupid.

fitzroy-21's picture
fitzroy-21's picture
fitzroy-21 Wednesday, 24 Nov 2021 at 12:43pm
Vic Local wrote:

Just another typical dickhead response from the A-grade dickhead with absolutely NFI.

Blowin's picture
Blowin's picture
Blowin Wednesday, 24 Nov 2021 at 12:44pm
burleigh wrote:
Vic Local wrote:

Just another extremest making fun of peoples sickness and death. Then will complain about other people with extreme views. You Vic are a tool.

Exactly.

What an unpleasant little man who stoops to lying and joking about the misfortune of others…..whilst pretending to be outraged about “micro aggressions” FFS.

I just posted a link about people who have died from the vaccine. Yet he thinks it’s still a big piss take joke for him to have a giggle about. Scumbag.

People are dead you strange cunt…..what do you fail to understand about that?

shortenism's picture
shortenism's picture
shortenism Wednesday, 24 Nov 2021 at 12:44pm

Surely Johnny-c tell me you aren't in education? Please o please lord!!!!

Roadkill's picture
Roadkill's picture
Roadkill Wednesday, 24 Nov 2021 at 12:45pm

And selfish...only concerned about those in your bubble..never about the wider community, hey snowflake
The standard you live by is low.

burleigh's picture
burleigh's picture
burleigh Wednesday, 24 Nov 2021 at 12:52pm
Roadkill wrote:

And selfish...only concerned about those in your bubble..never about the wider community, hey snowflake

You want me to put me and my childrens health at risk by taking a vaccine that has proof thats its not safe or effective to protect you even though you've now had your 3rd juice? How selfish of you. Thats not how life works mate.

If you are immune comprimised, you need to look after yourself, take steps to keep yourself safe. Just like you would have done with the flu.

Blowin's picture
Blowin's picture
Blowin Wednesday, 24 Nov 2021 at 12:53pm
Roadkill wrote:

You think the people who died having an injection they didn’t need because you aren’t confident that your own injection would protect you weren’t part of the wider community?

Bloke, you’re a chickenshit softcock. Go have your 80 booster shots and scurry away. Stop insisting that healthy people should be excluded from their lives if they don’t have an injection just because you’re pea heart is beating too fast.

If you are vaccinated then shut your mouth and leave others alone. Don’t visit your potentially deadly fear born demands on them. Hide in your basement if you’re scared.

Exclude yourself from society. People like you are a plague on our community. Selfish sad scared old boomer clown.

Over 90% of people vaccinated but you demand MOAR!!!!!!! punishment for those who don’t expose themselves to potential death because you believe your own jab doesn’t work. That’s honestly the most fucked up selfish and irrationally chickenshit thing I could ever imagine.

Roadkill's picture
Roadkill's picture
Roadkill Wednesday, 24 Nov 2021 at 12:53pm

Triggered much...lmao

Blowin's picture
Blowin's picture
Blowin Wednesday, 24 Nov 2021 at 12:55pm
burleigh wrote:
Roadkill wrote:

You want me to put me and my childrens health at risk by taking a vaccine that has proof thats its not safe or effective to protect you even though you've now had your 3rd juice? How selfish of you. Thats not how life works mate.

If you are immune comprimised, you need to look after yourself, take steps to keep yourself safe. Just like you would have done with the flu.

Roadkill wants others to roll the dice and gamble with their lives or be excluded from participating in society because he is still chickenshit after his 80th jab.

And he’s calling others selfish!

Fuck me….get some self awareness and some character you softcock.

shortenism's picture
shortenism's picture
shortenism Wednesday, 24 Nov 2021 at 12:58pm

He's a cyclist fellas.. I know they aren't all the same but I have a sneaky suspicion roadkill is one of those who rides two abreast on a single lane and spits on cars when they drive past and toot him.. Especially the old nannas ei Roadkill? Self awareness is a big problem.

Blowin's picture
Blowin's picture
Blowin Wednesday, 24 Nov 2021 at 1:01pm

Triggered much?

Bloke….you live in fear of a virus no one else gives a fuck about. You literally demand others risk their lives in order to allay your irrational fear.

And when someone calls you on your outrageous demands on every single person around you- even down to little kids who are at such a threat from YOUR vaccine that it’s banned in other countries……then you start trying to insult those around you!?!?

Fuck off. If I didn’t care about your worthless selfish hide before, then I seriously don’t give two fucks about it now.

No one owes you anything. Take your demands that others either get excommunicated or injected with potentially fatal drug just so you feel less like a chivkenshit and fuck off.

You should be making the sacrifice for others and injecting yourself with the virus. If you live then everyone can relax without you demanding others gamble with their lives. If you die….well that’s no less than you were asking everyone around you to risk in order to give you peace of mind.

blindboy's picture
blindboy's picture
blindboy Wednesday, 24 Nov 2021 at 1:03pm

Ha ha, here comes the posse of freedumb fighters. No evidence, no sense ......but strong on the insults (though short of imagination). The irony of course is that most of them have been vaccinated.

Supafreak's picture
Supafreak's picture
Supafreak Wednesday, 24 Nov 2021 at 1:05pm

Blowin's picture
Blowin's picture
Blowin Wednesday, 24 Nov 2021 at 1:07pm
blindboy wrote:

Ha ha, here comes the posse of freedumb fighters. No evidence, no sense ......but strong on the insults (though short of imagination). The irony of course is that most of them have been vaccinated.

Just change tack hey Blindboy?

Just pretend that you’re not a worthless lying sack of shit with zero credibility and move on, hey?

Go onto another thread and insist on evidence despite all most everything you say being a steaming pile of lying shit.

Supafreak's picture
Supafreak's picture
Supafreak Wednesday, 24 Nov 2021 at 1:14pm

Roadkill's picture
Roadkill's picture
Roadkill Wednesday, 24 Nov 2021 at 1:20pm

These goes are going full wolverine today. The whackOs are on fire.

Blowin's picture
Blowin's picture
Blowin Wednesday, 24 Nov 2021 at 1:27pm

OK….here it is. Measured and rational.

Roadkill demands that everyone else in Australia be injected with a potentially deadly substance or else they are ostracised and expelled from society. Despite the vast majority of people being under extremely small threat from the virus.

He demands that everyone do this despite him having 3 of the same injections and still feeling unprotected from the virus.

And then he calls others selfish when they balk at his demands.

And then he insults the people who’ve subjected themselves to a potentially deadly substance for HIS benefit, not their own.

And he’s a MAMIL.

That’s what we are deal i with here.

Roadkill's picture
Roadkill's picture
Roadkill Wednesday, 24 Nov 2021 at 1:22pm
Blowin wrote:

Triggered much?

Bloke….you live in fear of a virus no one else gives a fuck about. You literally demand others risk their lives in order to allay your irrational fear.

And when someone calls you on your outrageous demands on every single person around you- even down to little kids who are at such a threat from YOUR vaccine that it’s banned in other countries……then you start trying to insult those around you!?!?

Fuck off. If I didn’t care about your worthless selfish hide before, then I seriously don’t give two fucks about it now.

No one owes you anything. Take your demands that others either get excommunicated or injected with potentially fatal drug just so you feel less like a chivkenshit and fuck off.

You should be making the sacrifice for others and injecting yourself with the virus. If you live then everyone can relax without you demanding others gamble with their lives. If you die….well that’s no less than you were asking everyone around you to risk in order to give you peace of mind.

I have zero fears, Snowflake.

Did you miss your meds this morning?....you seem overly angry and unhinged today

shortenism's picture
shortenism's picture
shortenism Wednesday, 24 Nov 2021 at 1:23pm

Two years to solve this problem... Unimaginable incompetence or Strategic brilliance to keep the fear alive and push an agenda?

"Children were left waiting for care in ambulances outside the Women’s and Children’s Hospital overnight in the worst case of ramping doctors and paramedics say they have seen there amid increasing concerns about the state’s preparedness for a COVID outbreak"

Blowin's picture
Blowin's picture
Blowin Wednesday, 24 Nov 2021 at 1:34pm
Roadkill wrote:
Blowin wrote:

Triggered much?

Did you miss your meds this morning?....you seem overly angry and unhinged today

If you aren’t scared why do you care if others are vaccinated or not?

You are obviously not concerned for other members of the community or else you wouldn’t be insisting they are expelled from society if they don’t get injected with a potentially deadly substance which they don’t need.

You are scared and selfish and more than willing to expose others to harm to assuage your irrational chickenshit softcock fear.

Simple as that.

My Mum got severely injured and you don’t express concern, you laugh at the situation. You’re a fucking psychopath.

burleigh's picture
burleigh's picture
burleigh Wednesday, 24 Nov 2021 at 1:33pm
Roadkill wrote:
Blowin wrote:

Triggered much?

Zero fears yet you were the first to get your third vaccination in under 12 months. It's not a booster, thats smart wording from the gov its a 3rd vaccination because your first two didn't work. then you will get your 4th because your first three didnt work.

All while people are getting very rich in the biggest business deal in history,

Hiccups's picture
Hiccups's picture
Hiccups Wednesday, 24 Nov 2021 at 1:44pm

Only a real man's man throws the insult "softcock" around willy-nilly. Get 'em tiger!

sypkan's picture
sypkan's picture
sypkan Wednesday, 24 Nov 2021 at 1:46pm
shortenism wrote:

He's a cyclist fellas.. I know they aren't all the same but I have a sneaky suspicion roadkill is one of those who rides two abreast on a single lane and spits on cars when they drive past and toot him.. Especially the old nannas ei Roadkill? Self awareness is a big problem.

yep, that guy

sypkan's picture
sypkan's picture
sypkan Wednesday, 24 Nov 2021 at 1:50pm

"OK….here it is. Measured and rational.

Roadkill demands that everyone else in Australia be injected with a potentially deadly substance or else they are ostracised and expelled from society. Despite the vast majority of people being under extremely small threat from the virus.

He demands that everyone do this despite him having 3 of the same injections and still feeling unprotected from the virus.

And then he calls others selfish when they balk at his demands.

And then he insults the people who’ve subjected themselves to a potentially deadly substance for HIS benefit, not their own.

And he’s a MAMIL.

That’s what we are deal i with here."

yep, top and bottom of the whole thing

whether the vaccines are refined enough or even justified never even enters their mind...

it's all me me me...

Blowin's picture
Blowin's picture
Blowin Wednesday, 24 Nov 2021 at 1:52pm
Hiccups wrote:

Only a real man's man throws the insult "softcock" around willy-nilly. Get 'em tiger!

Softcock is perfectly appropriate. It’s the perfect term to describe grown men who demand the government force others to inject themselves with a potentially deadly substance because the grown man is scared. These men obviously lack testosterone on some other such important hormone which has left them without character or courage.

When a grown man is demanding that other inject their healthy wives and children with a substance which may harm them, even kill them, just because the grown man suffers from an irrational fear, then the term soft clock is very apt.

Perhaps you could suggest an alternative? I’ve already used chickenshit. Would you approve if we referred to these half-men as shameful scum who’d gladly use children as human shields in a battle?

Hiccups's picture
Hiccups's picture
Hiccups Wednesday, 24 Nov 2021 at 1:58pm
Blowin wrote:
Hiccups wrote:

Softcock is perfectly appropriate. It’s the perfect term to describe grown men who demand the government force others to inject themselves with a potentially deadly substance because the grown man is scared. These men obviously lack testosterone on some other such important hormone which has left them without character or courage.

When a grown man is demanding that other inject their healthy wives and children with a substance which may harm them, even kill them, just because the grown man suffers from an irrational fear, then the term soft clock is very apt.

Perhaps you could suggest an alternative? I’ve already used chickenshit. Would you approve if we referred to these half-men as shameful scum who’d gladly use children as human shields in a battle?

Use whatever term you want, I just find amusing your constant, pathetic attempts at emasculation, as you attempt to be the alpha male of Swellnet. We get it. You're a big-balled, virile, tough man.

Roadkill's picture
Roadkill's picture
Roadkill Wednesday, 24 Nov 2021 at 1:58pm
burleigh wrote:
Roadkill wrote:
Blowin wrote:

Triggered much?

Zero fears yet you were the first to get your third vaccination in under 12 months. It's not a booster, thats smart wording from the gov its a 3rd vaccination because your first two didn't work. then you will get your 4th because your first three didnt work.

True to a certain extent. Clearly you don't understand how some medications effect efficacy.
My 3 shots is equal to most peoples 2 shot. So, yes I get a booster in 6 months.

burleigh's picture
burleigh's picture
burleigh Wednesday, 24 Nov 2021 at 2:00pm
overthefalls wrote:

http://www.watoday.com.au/national/western-australia/with-australia-on-t...

Save everyone reading the lot, here is the most important part :
"Not for the first time I will note in this space that after age, the biggest risk factor for COVID-19 mortality is obesity"

Obesity is the only pandemic ANYONE should care about.

burleigh's picture
burleigh's picture
burleigh Wednesday, 24 Nov 2021 at 2:09pm
Roadkill wrote:
burleigh wrote:
Roadkill wrote:
Blowin wrote:

Triggered much?

True to a certain extent. Clearly you don't understand how some medications effect efficacy.
My 3 shots is equal to most peoples 2 shot. So, yes I get a booster in 6 months.

It's not a booster. it's the same as the first two shots, its your third vaccination, then you will get your 4th vaccination in 6 months because your first 3 didn't work, but MSM media will sell it to you, and you will comply because of the fear driven around this virus.
You will be scared to be around fit, healthy unvaccinated people because Koshie told you so. even though you've had your 4th vaccine, because unvaccinated healthy people are the threat,

We get it, you do you, just don't drag us into your fears, you look after yourself,

Blowin's picture
Blowin's picture
Blowin Wednesday, 24 Nov 2021 at 2:27pm
overthefalls wrote:

I think the answer to the question posed by the headline is found within the article itself. People are angry Because they’ve been lied to and treated as gormless cattle by a governing class .

Consider this paragraph:

“As the evidence comes in from overseas, it is clear vaccines are not a miracle, not a guarantee, not a silver bullet, but an extremely helpful protective tool more like a flu shot than a polio eradicator.“

Seems fair enough until you realise that the internet was explicitly censoring this very truth only a few months ago as it was alleged to be “Anti vaccine conspiracy theory” and “ misinformation”.

This just illustrates the start of the overreach by authorities and the institutions during the covid years. Despite the authorities not having a fucking clue what was going on, they never met the public half way. They never conceded an inch of their self appointed powers which were without precedent.

“Yeah….we said that the vaccines would halt transmission and they didn’t. We said that covidvwas indiscriminate and that everyone was at equal risk of serious harm. We said the vaccines would prevent illness and death and they didn’t. We said if you just took your two shots you’d be free forever and you weren’t. We said there was no side effects of the vaccine and there are. And we labelled anyone who disputes any of our lies an untrustworthy social reject. We said vaccines would never be mandatory. We said there’d be no vaccine passport. So what!”

The public has been told to sit down and shut the fuck up whilst those in charge control the truth and the lives of the subjects to the point that people literally forfeited their freedoms. Freedom of movement, freedom of association, freedom of speech.

Now you’ve still got Dictator Dan saying that the public will get back some of the freedoms he stolewhen he determines and at his political prerogative . Irrespective of what health experts say.

Vaccine passports have not been subjected to any referendum or public consultation. Their is no evidence or research to prove their usefulness or appropriateness. Yet they are imposed on Australians without recourse and those who amass in their hundreds of thousands to peacefully protest are smeared by the government and institutions as anti-societal and an evil force within the community.

Australians have been encouraged and taught to turn on one another and divide and segregate society along lines which are entirely abstract and synthetic.

The people of Australia are not here at the convenience of the government and the media. We are not livestock to be controlled and coerced towards the demands of an unrepresentative rabble.

That’s why people are angry.

fitzroy-21's picture
fitzroy-21's picture
fitzroy-21 Wednesday, 24 Nov 2021 at 2:17pm
blindboy wrote:

The irony of course is that most of them have been vaccinated.

Of course, but the difference from some of you moral crusading morons is, that we accept and acknowledge that many people have adverse reactions of varying degrees to the vaccine. The vaccine is still only, what, 12M old at best, and there is very little data on any type of long term reactions to it. For a "trust the science" guy, you really cherry pick the type of science you trust.

And then of course, if anyone questions it, they are automatically categorised and labelled anti-vaxxer by the likes of VicMoron and yourself, even though you know nothing of where that person actually stands on the subject, simply because they questioned or challenged the info.

Blowin's picture
Blowin's picture
Blowin Wednesday, 24 Nov 2021 at 2:18pm
Hiccups wrote:
Blowin wrote:
Hiccups wrote:

Use whatever term you want, I just find amusing your constant, pathetic attempts at emasculation, as you attempt to be the alpha male of Swellnet. We get it. You're a big-balled, virile, tough man.

I’m not the one demanding others subject themselves to a dangerous substance for my benefit. I’m not a tough guy, I just reject the bullies who feel entitled to force others to gamble with their health or exit society.

I hate bullies. These old boomer flogs have been bullies for do long they don’t even realise they are bullies any more.

sypkan's picture
sypkan's picture
sypkan Wednesday, 24 Nov 2021 at 2:20pm
overthefalls wrote:

"So why is Australia so angry?"

the article answers its own question...

the lies

the coercion

and especially shit like this...

"Morrison says the federal policy has never been for mandates outside aged care and healthcare settings, yet Victoria reserves the right to introduce them for five to 11-year-old children"

"As the evidence comes in from overseas, it is clear vaccines are not a miracle, not a guarantee, not a silver bullet, but an extremely helpful protective tool more like a flu shot than a polio eradicator."

"When it comes to livelihoods, NSW mandates apply only to health and aged care workers and those in education, whereas in WA, McGowan has imposed them on 75 per cent of the workforce."

"Not for the first time I will note in this space that after age, the biggest risk factor for COVID-19 mortality is obesity."

mandating a vaccine - be it explicitly or by stealth - that isn't refined and / or ready enough to be mandated...

for a disease - where it is highly debatable that it even requires a vaccine for a large majority of the population...

is all kinds of dumb and a classic example of government overeach

and then they went after the kids...

sypkan's picture
sypkan's picture
sypkan Wednesday, 24 Nov 2021 at 2:22pm

haha

blowin types faster than me

but it's pretty bloody obvious!

Blowin's picture
Blowin's picture
Blowin Wednesday, 24 Nov 2021 at 2:29pm
sypkan wrote:

haha

blowin types faster than me

but it's pretty bloody obvious!

There’s that much caffeine flowing through my veins that I could stand in for Jason Strathom in Crank 3.

sypkan's picture
sypkan's picture
sypkan Wednesday, 24 Nov 2021 at 2:32pm
fitzroy-21 wrote:
blindboy wrote:

The irony of course is that most of them have been vaccinated.

Of course, but the difference from some of you moral crusading morons is, that we accept and acknowledge that many people have adverse reactions of varying degrees to the vaccine. The vaccine is still only, what, 12M old at best, and there is very little data on any type of long term reactions to it. For a "trust the science" guy, you really cherry pick the type of science you trust.

And then of course, if anyone questions it, they are automatically categorised and labelled anti-vaxxer by the likes of VicMoron and yourself, even though you know nothing of where that person actually stands on the subject, simply because they questioned or challenged the info.

exactly!!

these two dumb cunts should be thanking people for getting onboard despite their reservations...

but no, all they do is spew bullshit and toxicity

again...

fitzroy-21's picture
fitzroy-21's picture
fitzroy-21 Wednesday, 24 Nov 2021 at 2:37pm

Imagine a world where no one questioned or challenged the science or calls made by the government. That would be VicMoron and Blindboys utopia.

blindboy's picture
blindboy's picture
blindboy Wednesday, 24 Nov 2021 at 2:55pm

Science is questioned every day.....by other scientists, you know those people who have spent years studying their area of expertise. What we have here is wilfully ignorant random internet idiots repeatedly asserting bullshit that has been repeatedly disproved. But it's good for a laugh as they descend into outrage anger and insults when their fantasies are so thoroughly dismantled. Just watch here they come, more bullshit, more insults, more hysteria, you have to admit it's funnier than anything on TV!

blindboy's picture
blindboy's picture
blindboy Wednesday, 24 Nov 2021 at 2:55pm

Science is questioned every day.....by other scientists, you know those people who have spent years studying their area of expertise. What we have here is wilfully ignorant random internet idiots repeatedly asserting bullshit that has been repeatedly disproved. But it's good for a laugh as they descend into outrage anger and insults when their fantasies are so thoroughly dismantled. Just watch here they come, more bullshit, more insults, more hysteria, you have to admit it's funnier than anything on TV!

shortenism's picture
shortenism's picture
shortenism Wednesday, 24 Nov 2021 at 2:58pm

Yep rush out and get your kids vaccinated they said....

https://freewestmedia.com/2021/11/22/the-strange-link-between-the-steril...

fitzroy-21's picture
fitzroy-21's picture
fitzroy-21 Wednesday, 24 Nov 2021 at 3:04pm

So, if you are not a qualified scientist, with a scientific degree, you have NFI? Can't think logically for yourself and should just trust what they say because they are the ones that are qualified and everyone else is just some dumb arse pleb?

You have just proven yourself to be one of those you have outlined above, a "wilfully ignorant random internet idiot".

burleigh's picture
burleigh's picture
burleigh Wednesday, 24 Nov 2021 at 3:07pm

Blindboy is deep down just a scared little boy afraid of fresh air and healthy people because Koshie or Karl Stefanovic said so.

Roadkill's picture
Roadkill's picture
Roadkill Wednesday, 24 Nov 2021 at 3:11pm
fitzroy-21 wrote:

So, if you are not a qualified scientist, with a scientific degree, you have NFI? Can't think logically for yourself and should just trust what they say because they are the ones that are qualified and everyone else is just some dumb arse pleb?

You have just proven yourself to be one of those you have outlined above, a "wilfully ignorant random internet idiot".

Would you fly in a Boeing jet serviced by a bunch of people without a qualification?..or even a guy that has a qualifucation to service small cessna prop driven planes but thought he would give a highly complex jet engine a tweak?

fitzroy-21's picture
fitzroy-21's picture
fitzroy-21 Wednesday, 24 Nov 2021 at 3:20pm
Roadkill wrote:

Would you fly in a Boeing jet serviced by a bunch of people without a qualification?..or even a guy that has a qualifucation to service small cessna prop driven planes but thought he would give a highly complex jet engine a tweak?

Of course not, a Boeing jet has decades of testing and quality control, proven itself in reliability, but it doesn't mean I can't question it's integrity, especially if a government official tells me it is perfectly safe.

Roadkill's picture
Roadkill's picture
Roadkill Wednesday, 24 Nov 2021 at 3:26pm
fitzroy-21 wrote:
Roadkill wrote:

Of course not, a Boeing jet has decades of testing and quality control, proven itself in reliability, but it doesn't mean I can't question it's integrity, especially if a government official tells me it is perfectly safe.

But the jet engines are new...like a year old...however, just like vaccines they have taken years of knowledge and development and quality control to make the latest engine/vaccine.
It's an ongoing development/manufacturing/QC process.

But hey, fuck it...that does not suit your bias.