COVID-19 Health System Overload Forecaster

Craig's picture
Craig started the topic in Wednesday, 18 Mar 2020 at 7:44pm

I've created a spreadsheet forecast which I'll update as we go..

There's also a website with live running data.. https://sites.google.com/view/stayhomeaustralia

udo's picture
udo's picture
udo Saturday, 16 Jul 2022 at 5:26pm

Yes
Happily Cooked...and off to Indo next week...
Xxx

burleigh's picture
burleigh's picture
burleigh Saturday, 16 Jul 2022 at 5:46pm
udo wrote:

Yes
Happily Cooked...and off to Indo next week...
Xxx

I’ll avoid Indo with my integrity intact. Might head to the Maldives or Mexico next month though.

Much more to explore than Indo. Hate to break the bad news to you

udo's picture
udo's picture
udo Saturday, 16 Jul 2022 at 5:53pm

Good one - hope both those places let you in and you have no problem with any Airlines
Get your tetanus Booster eh...?

burleigh's picture
burleigh's picture
burleigh Saturday, 16 Jul 2022 at 6:04pm
udo wrote:

Good one - hope both those places let you in and you have no problem with any Airlines
Get your tetanus Booster eh...?

They do. They are not backwards. And no, I won’t be getting a tetanus booster.
You’ll be getting a soup before Indo right? Never be to cautious. Rabies, hepatitis, typhoid, covid, flu shot, whooping cough.
Never forget big pharma and their good friends really just want what’s best for you. Good little boy Udo. Enjoy Indo

udo's picture
udo's picture
udo Saturday, 16 Jul 2022 at 6:19pm

Thanks ..hopefully i will get to see Jug having a dig at Ulu on a Wizz Fish.

burleigh's picture
burleigh's picture
burleigh Saturday, 16 Jul 2022 at 6:49pm
udo wrote:

Thanks ..hopefully i will get to see Jug having a dig at Ulu on a Wizz Fish.

Or groundys lovers

seeds's picture
seeds's picture
seeds Saturday, 16 Jul 2022 at 11:43pm

So Burliegh are you a full anti vaxer? I can understand your argument about Covid vaccines and their efficacy but are you against all vaccines?

AndyM's picture
AndyM's picture
AndyM Sunday, 17 Jul 2022 at 7:31am

I wonder the same thing.

Roadkill's picture
Roadkill's picture
Roadkill Sunday, 17 Jul 2022 at 7:56am

I think burleigh is not anti vax but anti covid vax only.

burleigh's picture
burleigh's picture
burleigh Sunday, 17 Jul 2022 at 9:23am

I am pro choice without consequences for your choices over what goes in your body.

Childcare subsidies scraped for not having your child fully vaccinated is insane (my children are fully vaccinated)

Our government have a great way of taking away a choice with voluntary vaccinations.

AndyM's picture
AndyM's picture
AndyM Sunday, 17 Jul 2022 at 10:03am

Mandatory vaccinations in one form or another have been around for at least 250 years, so I don’t see the big deal.
In any case it’s all part of the social contract in the modern world.

burleigh's picture
burleigh's picture
burleigh Sunday, 17 Jul 2022 at 11:18am
old-dog's picture
old-dog's picture
old-dog Sunday, 17 Jul 2022 at 11:50am

So you take health advice from an ex coal mining engineer now one nation senator who says climate change is a hoax. I wouldn't believe a word that comes out of your keyboard.

blackers's picture
blackers's picture
blackers Sunday, 17 Jul 2022 at 12:09pm

Malcolm “77 first preference votes” Roberts. Says a lot really.

AndyM's picture
AndyM's picture
AndyM Sunday, 17 Jul 2022 at 12:11pm

If you’re gonna go-far right post-truth you might as well go all in.

burleigh's picture
burleigh's picture
burleigh Sunday, 17 Jul 2022 at 12:13pm
AndyM wrote:

If you’re gonna go-far right post-truth you might as well go all in.

Haha I’m not taking health advice from old Malcolm. But the post if very fitting.

burleigh's picture
burleigh's picture
burleigh Sunday, 17 Jul 2022 at 12:14pm
old-dog wrote:

So you take health advice from an ex coal mining engineer now one nation senator who says climate change is a hoax. I wouldn't believe a word that comes out of your keyboard.

Health advice? It’s a quote about the returning faulty goods.

burleigh's picture
burleigh's picture
burleigh Sunday, 17 Jul 2022 at 12:20pm

Wonder if all women received this as part of their “informed consent”
https://www.9news.com.au/world/covid19-vaccines-affected-42-per-cent-of-...

Don’t answer. I already know the truth

old-dog's picture
old-dog's picture
old-dog Sunday, 17 Jul 2022 at 12:52pm

It says this is not uncommon and has been documented for the past 100 years after vaccines and even the common cold or stress can cause the same effect. So nothing to wet your bed over.

AndyM's picture
AndyM's picture
AndyM Sunday, 17 Jul 2022 at 1:00pm

"The evidence shows that getting the vaccine has no negative impact on [both male and female fertility and pregnancy] and it is important for protecting pregnant women and their infants.
"These new findings are of no surprise and certainly no reason to delay or avoid a COVID-19 vaccine."

Burley you’re a tin foil hat numpty.

burleigh's picture
burleigh's picture
burleigh Sunday, 17 Jul 2022 at 1:31pm
AndyM wrote:

"The evidence shows that getting the vaccine has no negative impact on [both male and female fertility and pregnancy] and it is important for protecting pregnant women and their infants.
"These new findings are of no surprise and certainly no reason to delay or avoid a COVID-19 vaccine."

Ah yes, just like is common for young healthy people to have heart conditions.

The only numpty here is you Andy M.

A friend of mine has had non stop bleeding for 4 months now after her first vaccine and the doctor she visits will not give her an exemption for the second.

You sure are a clown and I guarantee that this information was not passed
onto your missus when she got the covid jab. Which unless she is 95 and obese she would not have needed.

burleigh's picture
burleigh's picture
burleigh Sunday, 17 Jul 2022 at 1:34pm
old-dog wrote:

It says this is not uncommon and has been documented for the past 100 years after vaccines and even the common cold or stress can cause the same effect. So nothing to wet your bed over.

Ah yeah I’m sure your missus gets her period after having a cold. Haha fuck me.

Are you really that dopey? Young healthy girls getting injected with a substance they do not need now having issues with a natural bodily function ain’t normal or natural.

If the vaccine worked and was needed for an actual disease that killed healthy people then sure you can accept it as a side effect. But this is not the case.

tylerdurden's picture
tylerdurden's picture
tylerdurden Sunday, 17 Jul 2022 at 1:35pm

Burleigh’s point was that it needs to be part of informed consent. I couldn’t find any documentation that other vaccines alter the menstrual cycle, might do but after a brief look I couldn’t find anything

old-dog's picture
old-dog's picture
old-dog Sunday, 17 Jul 2022 at 1:54pm

So you post a link and then cherry pick the bits that make you feel good and disregard the rest. Good on you champ.

burleigh's picture
burleigh's picture
burleigh Sunday, 17 Jul 2022 at 2:41pm
old-dog wrote:

So you post a link and then cherry pick the bits that make you feel good and disregard the rest. Good on you champ.

No. I posted a fucked up link that is trying to normalise issues with womens menstruation caused by the experimental new MRNA covid vaccine.
Then experts say they expected this and normalise it by saying a cold can change a womens menstruation which you eat up and believe without stopping to question it.

How did they expect it to happen when MRNA technology is new? And how do they know the long term effects?

seeds's picture
seeds's picture
seeds Sunday, 17 Jul 2022 at 2:51pm

mRNA isn’t that new Burliegh. Whether it is good or bad I don’t know.

AndyM's picture
AndyM's picture
AndyM Sunday, 17 Jul 2022 at 2:55pm
burleigh wrote:
AndyM wrote:

Ah yes, just like is common for young healthy people to have heart conditions.

The only numpty here is you Andy M.

A friend of mine has had non stop bleeding for 4 months now after her first vaccine and the doctor she visits will not give her an exemption for the second.

You sure are a clown and I guarantee that this information was not passed
onto your missus when she got the covid jab. Which unless she is 95 and obese she would not have needed.

Ha ha I love it!
Joe Grogan vs the world medical community

truebluebasher's picture
truebluebasher's picture
truebluebasher Sunday, 17 Jul 2022 at 2:57pm

Last page tbb ran Top 20 (vs) Low 20...
tbb Quote: "From Lowest Case Counts the Average Deaths appear High?"
tbb back checked on [World'o'meter] Daily Case/ Death Death Data (Found the Problem)
Many "Island Nations" have reverted to Weekly Data but World'O'meter don't change Daily Data Title.
So we're not looking at random Daily Cases but rather > Weekly or Whenever Data reads...
Hence the "High Death Stats" tbb picked up on...were in fact "Weekly Stats"...(Checked on WHO site!)
Yes! Even though it was only a few reads...it muck up Unvaxed Data & Had to do the Whole Deal again.
Whilst repeating same data ...tbb will make it worthwhile & up the game.
Include All 40 > 0-25% Vax Nations (vs) All 40 >75 -100% Vax Nations. (More definitive Result)
Rule out bias > Low Vax warm climate Africa (Low data) (vs) Hi Vax pop Dictatorships (Closed data)
Broader data will Max out Vax 25% v 75% integrity whist evening out Wealth / Pop / Urban / Isolation.
Whatever it reads...should be closest to most realistic worthwhile largest possible open review!
Also promise to be less strict on Zero Data to allow more realistic Lowest case Vaxed runs.
( tbb has almost completed this review! )

Important to share this Data shift has political overture & was indeed weaponized as such.
Think back to May 2021 : News { Seychelles most vaxed nation has highest infection rate! }
Background! China was almost married to Seychelles & was #1 Vax supplier with AZ India #2.
Then!
WHO backed "Largest Test Centre in the Indian Ocean" > "We can run all yer tests for you!"
https://www.nation.sc/articles/8850/new-covid-19-testing-facilities-open...
This Massive test centre took over all Daily results but being so large, slowed the results to Govt Data!
2 days went by & Case Data naturally Doubled > Another 2 days & Double Cases Doubled & on & on.
All of a sudden Seychelles were the dartboard of the universe.
Next thing ya know US were dissing Chinese Vax as shit...Poor Efficacy ( True or not! ) It's World News.
https://www.cnbc.com/2021/05/13/seychelles-most-vaccinated-nation-on-ear...
Soon as you like WHO Covax & Uncle Sam will ship over some posh Pfizer to cleanse that Asian muck!
Real Reason...very same reason that caught out tbb...unless Media cross check as tbb did.. it's Real?
Strange thing was...being UK AZ on the line...bbc did call them out on Data Creep!
https://www.bbc.com/news/57148348
Dodgy 3rd party test centre fuels the Case Ramps > US had muscled China outta the Indian Ocean.
https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1863617203839402&id=66602446...
Just saying that sometimes the #1 Anti Vaxerz are the #1 Vaxerz...
Our Heroes!...see how this works gromz! Gotta be a real snake in the grass to play in the Pro league!
Pays even better if ya can come across as the Good Guys! Too Easy! Game Over!
https://mu.usembassy.gov/united-states-donates-pfizer-covid-19-vaccines-...

Roadkill's picture
Roadkill's picture
Roadkill Sunday, 17 Jul 2022 at 2:59pm
burleigh wrote:

I am pro choice without consequences for your choices over what goes in your body.

Childcare subsidies scraped for not having your child fully vaccinated is insane (my children are fully vaccinated)

Our government have a great way of taking away a choice with voluntary vaccinations.

So burleigh vaxxed his kids only to get family tax benefit A and associated childcare subsidies? Lmao…after saying a couple of posts back he will skip indo with his integrity intact. Fuck me what an idiot…no real backbone when benefits are involved.

Yago, my favourite no claim brazzo…ha ha ha ha ha

Roadkill's picture
Roadkill's picture
Roadkill Sunday, 17 Jul 2022 at 3:01pm

Gimme gimme my benefits…I waaaaaaaaaaant my subsidy.

seeds's picture
seeds's picture
seeds Sunday, 17 Jul 2022 at 3:09pm

I was a bit confused also. Burliegh seems to be anti vax which as he says is his choice but his kids are vaxxed. Which I might add I commend.

burleigh's picture
burleigh's picture
burleigh Sunday, 17 Jul 2022 at 4:11pm
Roadkill wrote:
burleigh wrote:

So burleigh vaxxed his kids only to get family tax benefit A and associated childcare subsidies? Lmao…after saying a couple of posts back he will skip indo with his integrity intact. Fuck me what an idiot…no real backbone when benefits are involved.

My kids didn’t go to daycare you moron. What a fool making assumptions like that.

Roadkill's picture
Roadkill's picture
Roadkill Sunday, 17 Jul 2022 at 4:49pm
burleigh wrote:
Roadkill wrote:
burleigh wrote:

My kids didn’t go to daycare you moron. What a fool making assumptions like that.

That is pretty funny coming from you who is the biggest assumption maker in here. Lol

That little ? at the end of the sentence, makes it a question rather than a statement (assumption).

Yago…no claim….fav…still fucking laughing at you.

DudeSweetDudeSweet's picture
DudeSweetDudeSweet Sunday, 17 Jul 2022 at 5:04pm

Just like the way the media suppressed the truth and social media banned anyone who claimed the falsely labelled covid “ vaccines “ did not prevent transmission or infection from the virus, there has been media suppression and social media banning of anyone who claimed that the injections affected menstruation.

The media and social media gas lit people who knew from personal experience that there menstrual problems were caused by the injections. Apparently there was “no data” to confirm or deny this.

Here’s the thing….how can the injections be deemed safe if their effect on something as important as menstruation is not qualified? It was deemed official misinformation to claim that the injections affected your menstruation only a few months ago.

How inadequate was investigation into the injections if it was claimed there was not enough data to show an effect on menstruation when actually it turns out that almost half of all women experienced an effect on their menstruation ?

Wait till the issue of post menopausal bleeding resulting from the injections comes to light….

Apparently it’s no problem to claim an injection is perfectly safe despite knowledge of its effects being incomplete at best.

From the filth at the Guardian a year ago:

Roadkill's picture
Roadkill's picture
Roadkill Sunday, 17 Jul 2022 at 5:11pm
DudeSweetDudeSweet wrote:

Just like the way the media suppressed the truth and social media banned anyone who claimed the falsely labelled covid “ vaccines “ did not prevent transmission or infection from the virus, there has been media suppression and social media banning of anyone who claimed that the injections affected menstruation.

The media and social media gas lit people who knew from personal experience that there menstrual problems were caused by the injections. Apparently there was “no data” to confirm or deny this.

Here’s the thing….how can the injections be deemed safe if their effect on something as important as menstruation is not qualified? It was deemed official misinformation to claim that the injections affected your menstruation only a few months ago.

How inadequate was investigation into the injections if it was claimed there was not enough data to show an effect on menstruation when actually it turns out that almost half of all women experienced an effect on their menstruation ?

Wait till the issue of post menopausal bleeding resulting from the injections comes to light….

Apparently it’s no problem to claim an injection is perfectly safe despite knowledge of its effects being incomplete at best.

From the filth at the Guardian a year ago:

Yeah…so you got some evidence to back up

“there has been media suppression and social media banning of anyone who claimed that the injections affected menstruation.”

Feel free to post it up…

shortenism's picture
shortenism's picture
shortenism Sunday, 17 Jul 2022 at 7:30pm

Ah roadkill you’re carry on, denial, dummy spits, inability to listen when all the signs are there slapping u in the face like a pair of hairy balls.. All absolute evidence of the effect on the menstrual cycle. What are u identifying as these days BTW? After 3 jabs to prevent covid to only be inundated with a near covid death experience, things must be getting confusing in your household.

truebluebasher's picture
truebluebasher's picture
truebluebasher Sunday, 17 Jul 2022 at 10:02pm

Low 40 Vax (0% > 25%) vs Top 40 Vax (75% -100%)
https://coronavirus.jhu.edu/vaccines/international

Note review is not designed to shock as Vax Wave has still got miles of sky to punch thru...
We're just aiming for largest possible review in real time of Low & High Vax...
All know that soon, these Lower Vaxed will be higher Vaxed & less comparison can be exampled.
As most are vaxed...we can access much insight into any Vax sticking points.

Sample : 230 Nations Total Covid Cases 1,033712 / day (Rising / Steady)
Nations Average 4,711 per day Avg
https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/

40x Low 0-25% Vaxed Nations = (Current) 6,368 cases/day
Nations Average 159.2 cases day ( .61% of all Covid ) 3/40 Nation's cases are rising

40x High 75-100% Vaxed Nations = (Current) 891,803 cases/day.
Nations Average 22,295 cases /day ( 86.27% of all Covid ) 26/40 Nation's cases are rising

Last Peak Strain Outbreak Wave (Earlier Waves live without Covid > Later Waves are Covid Slaves )
Low Vax > Alpha (2) Delta (8) Omicron (25) > BA.2 (5)...............................5/40 (Post Omicron Waves)
High Vax > .....................................Omicron (17) > BA.2 (15) > BA.4/5 (8) 23/40 (Post Omicron Waves)

Low Covid Periods (Less than 15 cases/day) Raised from Zero to include High Vax Comparison Data
eg: 11/40 Low vaxed Nations currently have zero Covid...hardly fair to compare High Vax with that...
Low Vax (31/40) 3x 1mth > 9x 2mths > 4x 3mths > 9 x 4mths > 4x 5mths > 2x 6mths (Covid free life)
High Vax (4/40 ) 1x 1mth > 2x 3mth > 1x 4mths (Very few High Vaxed live a Covid free Life)

Extra: (High Vax) Category (27/40) Nations living under constant High Covid Health Crisis
eg: Each Low Vaxed Wave grows shorter > Each High Vaxed Wave prolongs more & more & more
High Vaxed Table shows 6 month waves grow to 7 Months (re: 23/40 pushing for longer 8mth Waves)
1x 1mth / 2x 3mths / 2x 4mths / 2x 5mths / 10x 6mths / 7x 7mths / 1x 10mths / 1x 12mths / 1x 14mths

....................................................................................................................

230 Nations Total Covid Deaths 1,847/ day (Rising/Steady)
Nations Average 8 deaths/day

40x Low 0-25% Vaxed Nations = (Current) 25 deaths/day
Low Vaxed Nations Average .625 deaths/day (1.35% of all Deaths) 0/40 rising

40x High 75-100% Vaxed Nations = (Current) 1,540 deaths/day
High Vaxed Nations Average 38.5 deaths/day ( 83.37% of all deaths) > 16/40 rising

Last Peak Strain Death Wave (Earlier Waves are less susceptible Later Waves are still dying in droves)
Low Vax > Alpha (4) Delta (21) Omicron (15).........................................(Last Low Vax Death Wave was Feb!)
High Vax >.........................................Omicron (16) BA.2 (18) BA.4/5 (6) Pushing 'highest Vax' death period!

Low Death Periods (Less than 3 deaths/day) Raised from Zero to include High Vax comparison Data.
eg: 29/40 Low Vaxed Nations currently have Zero Deaths (Go figure! Hardly a fair comparison!)
(37/40) 3x 2mths > 4x 3mths > 9x 4mths > 6x 5mths > 10x 6mths > 2x 7mths > 1x 8mths > 2x 12mths
Clearly shows over 50% of 40 'Low vaxed' Nations go 4-6mths without Covid Deaths as being normal!

High Vaxed (Note there is or was a hint of Vax Efficacy against Death!) re: A good many Dictatorships?
(16/40) 1x 1mth > 1x 2mths > 3x 3mths > 2x 4mths > 4x 5mths > 3x 6mths > 1x 7mths > 1x 12 mth
Here we see 25% Nations going 4-6mths without death (Roughly half of Low Vaxed )...However!
Just as Long High Vaxed infection waves we see High Vaxed Long Death Waves...(Not in Low Vaxed!)
(9/40) 1x 3mths > 1x 5mths > 3x 6mths > 2x 7mths > 1x 12mths (Nations live under a Cloud of Death!)
Yes! The two highest Vaxed Nations feature on this list as does ours & our neighbours...very sad it is!

No point arguing tbb is trying to shock...as tbb is more Shocked than any & this Data was hard to relay.
All know this Data presents in vaxer's Favour as 70% of Boosters are currently Skyrocketing to Mars!
This is as good as it gets for Vaxerz...that's why it's hard share...tbb tried to present this in best light!
Best wishes thru current Mass Vax Wave...Good health to the Crew!

PS : tbb did run a side Data Set of # Nation's Case Numbers by 0 / 10 / 100 / 1000 // 10,000 / 100,000...
// Represents where Low Vax hit's their ceiling & High Vax build their Base Camp to the Moon!
Getting too long & we all get the picture...Those High end Vax stats would blow out in a day or two!

shortenism's picture
shortenism's picture
shortenism Sunday, 17 Jul 2022 at 10:35pm

Thanks tbb.

It’s a deafening silence on the mainstream media.. case in point = On the one hand they talk up the massive numbers of health professionals absent from work with covid but on the other hand make zero mention/reminder/connection to the fact that this entire sector is double-triple jabbed. Cruise ships..? All double-triple whacked..? Surely, if the news was truly independent from this agenda it would be at least raising these questions and sharing the stats.

Roadkill's picture
Roadkill's picture
Roadkill Monday, 18 Jul 2022 at 5:54am
truebluebasher wrote:

Low 40 Vax (0% > 25%) vs Top 40 Vax (75% -100%)
https://coronavirus.jhu.edu/vaccines/international

Note review is not designed to shock as Vax Wave has still got miles of sky to punch thru...
We're just aiming for largest possible review in real time of Low & High Vax...
All know that soon, these Lower Vaxed will be higher Vaxed & less comparison can be exampled.
As most are vaxed...we can access much insight into any Vax sticking points.

Sample : 230 Nations Total Covid Cases 1,033712 / day (Rising / Steady)
Nations Average 4,711 per day Avg
https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/

40x Low 0-25% Vaxed Nations = (Current) 6,368 cases/day
Nations Average 159.2 cases day ( .61% of all Covid ) 3/40 Nation's cases are rising

40x High 75-100% Vaxed Nations = (Current) 891,803 cases/day.
Nations Average 22,295 cases /day ( 86.27% of all Covid ) 26/40 Nation's cases are rising

Last Peak Strain Outbreak Wave (Earlier Waves live without Covid > Later Waves are Covid Slaves )
Low Vax > Alpha (2) Delta (8) Omicron (25) > BA.2 (5)...............................5/40 (Post Omicron Waves)
High Vax > .....................................Omicron (17) > BA.2 (15) > BA.4/5 (8) 23/40 (Post Omicron Waves)

Low Covid Periods (Less than 15 cases/day) Raised from Zero to include High Vax Comparison Data
eg: 11/40 Low vaxed Nations currently have zero Covid...hardly fair to compare High Vax with that...
Low Vax (31/40) 3x 1mth > 9x 2mths > 4x 3mths > 9 x 4mths > 4x 5mths > 2x 6mths (Covid free life)
High Vax (4/40 ) 1x 1mth > 2x 3mth > 1x 4mths (Very few High Vaxed live a Covid free Life)

Extra: (High Vax) Category (27/40) Nations living under constant High Covid Health Crisis
eg: Each Low Vaxed Wave grows shorter > Each High Vaxed Wave prolongs more & more & more
High Vaxed Table shows 6 month waves grow to 7 Months (re: 23/40 pushing for longer 8mth Waves)
1x 1mth / 2x 3mths / 2x 4mths / 2x 5mths / 10x 6mths / 7x 7mths / 1x 10mths / 1x 12mths / 1x 14mths

....................................................................................................................

230 Nations Total Covid Deaths 1,847/ day (Rising/Steady)
Nations Average 8 deaths/day

40x Low 0-25% Vaxed Nations = (Current) 25 deaths/day
Low Vaxed Nations Average .625 deaths/day (1.35% of all Deaths) 0/40 rising

40x High 75-100% Vaxed Nations = (Current) 1,540 deaths/day
High Vaxed Nations Average 38.5 deaths/day ( 83.37% of all deaths) > 16/40 rising

Last Peak Strain Death Wave (Earlier Waves are less susceptible Later Waves are still dying in droves)
Low Vax > Alpha (4) Delta (21) Omicron (15).........................................(Last Low Vax Death Wave was Feb!)
High Vax >.........................................Omicron (16) BA.2 (18) BA.4/5 (6) Pushing 'highest Vax' death period!

Low Death Periods (Less than 3 deaths/day) Raised from Zero to include High Vax comparison Data.
eg: 29/40 Low Vaxed Nations currently have Zero Deaths (Go figure! Hardly a fair comparison!)
(37/40) 3x 2mths > 4x 3mths > 9x 4mths > 6x 5mths > 10x 6mths > 2x 7mths > 1x 8mths > 2x 12mths
Clearly shows over 50% of 40 'Low vaxed' Nations go 4-6mths without Covid Deaths as being normal!

High Vaxed (Note there is or was a hint of Vax Efficacy against Death!) re: A good many Dictatorships?
(16/40) 1x 1mth > 1x 2mths > 3x 3mths > 2x 4mths > 4x 5mths > 3x 6mths > 1x 7mths > 1x 12 mth
Here we see 25% Nations going 4-6mths without death (Roughly half of Low Vaxed )...However!
Just as Long High Vaxed infection waves we see High Vaxed Long Death Waves...(Not in Low Vaxed!)
(9/40) 1x 3mths > 1x 5mths > 3x 6mths > 2x 7mths > 1x 12mths (Nations live under a Cloud of Death!)
Yes! The two highest Vaxed Nations feature on this list as does ours & our neighbours...very sad it is!

No point arguing tbb is trying to shock...as tbb is more Shocked than any & this Data was hard to relay.
All know this Data presents in vaxer's Favour as 70% of Boosters are currently Skyrocketing to Mars!
This is as good as it gets for Vaxerz...that's why it's hard share...tbb tried to present this in best light!
Best wishes thru current Mass Vax Wave...Good health to the Crew!

PS : tbb did run a side Data Set of # Nation's Case Numbers by 0 / 10 / 100 / 1000 // 10,000 / 100,000...
// Represents where Low Vax hit's their ceiling & High Vax build their Base Camp to the Moon!
Getting too long & we all get the picture...Those High end Vax stats would blow out in a day or two!

Anyone care to explain what this means?

burleigh's picture
burleigh's picture
burleigh Monday, 18 Jul 2022 at 9:34am
seeds wrote:

Not new, but very new in humans seeds. Almost like the worlds biggest experiment.
Normalising abnormal menstruation in women after being injected with a foreign substance if just fucked up.

The most import bodily function for our survival.

It’s not normal, either are heart issues in young fit healthy people.

truebluebasher's picture
truebluebasher's picture
truebluebasher Monday, 18 Jul 2022 at 10:57am

Mass Vaxed Pandemic for Dummies is self explanatory...
SA Hospital Crisis (Runs daily admittance Ward Charts for the benefit of our health)...Salute!
These are real time reviews of the current efficacy of broadly administered Covid Vaccine or Boosters!
Public can view these Ward Charts to know their daily vulnerability Iso period for Vaxed or Unvaxed.
tbb earlier explained that unvaxed are vulnerable in troughs > Boosted are on heat during outbreaks!
This means if larger % are vaccinated as Outbreak hits then Mass Vax Health Crisis never recovers...durr!
https://www.sahealth.sa.gov.au/wps/wcm/connect/public+content/sa+health+...

Any / All just need to plug in to see this live boosted rapid onset carnage.
(Sticky Date Hot Pudding) or BA.4/5 Booster Infection Hot Mess.
See...daily screening of each boosted scene is made more horrific because of the real life carnage.
1st July 0-2 dose 103 Patients (vs) 3-4 dose 121 (54% of all Patients) (Booster rate 59.49%)
17th July 0-2 dose 73 Patients (vs) 3-4 dose 163 (69% of all Patients) (Booster rate 60%)
(Severely Sticky Patient Efficacy)
1-17th July 0-2 dose (41%) recover (vs) 3-4 dose (34.7%) more severe infections reaching Crisis Point.

World's best Expert Pandemic Doctors : "Repeat same Prescription of more & more Boosters forever!"

Let's do one more round of the wards & ask patients..."Who here has a repeat Booster script!"....doh!
Should any choose to join them, then please present World best expert prescription to yer Pharmacist!

"Is this some sorta Sick joke?"
Nope! It' Gold Standard Pandemic Policy from one of the world's most constantly infected dying race.

"So! Guess I'll see ya down at the Chemist for Jab #4 "... err...Nope! Thinking of hesitating as a career!

Craig's picture
Craig's picture
Craig Monday, 18 Jul 2022 at 11:16am

I've not been following your posts too closely TBB, but you seem to have run into the same statistical errors that some did early in the piece.

Firstly, the more of the population that's had vaccines, the more they are going to show up in the hospitalisation stats.

It's the weighting you have to look for though.

If 71.53% have been boosted in SA, under your thinking, 71% or more should be showing up in hospital to start looking at any link.

But the stats reflect it is under this.

Also for the 17th of July, 163 3-4 dose out of total 288 people (73 unvaccinated + 52 unknown) = 56%, not 69% as you have.

That's the only one I checked so are the rest under what you have as well?

So there are flaws in your numbers.

burleigh's picture
burleigh's picture
burleigh Monday, 18 Jul 2022 at 11:48am
Craig wrote:

I've not been following your posts too closely TBB, but you seem to have run into the same statistical errors that some did early in the piece.

Firstly, the more of the population that's had vaccines, the more they are going to show up in the hospitalisation stats.

It's the weighting you have to look for though.

If 71.53% have been boosted in SA, under your thinking, 71% or more should be showing up in hospital to start looking at any link.

But the stats reflect it is under this.

Also for the 17th of July, 163 3-4 dose out of total 288 people (73 unvaccinated + 52 unknown) = 56%, not 69% as you have.

That's the only one I checked so are the rest under what you have as well?

So there are flaws in your numbers.

Why do you lump the “unknown” in the unvaccinated through?

Is it just an assumption that people didn’t give their vax status? Because it’s readily available on myGov/Medicare which every hospital obviously has access to

Craig's picture
Craig's picture
Craig Monday, 18 Jul 2022 at 12:26pm

I haven't, I've just gone with the known boosted. Not making assumptions either way.

DudeSweetDudeSweet Monday, 18 Jul 2022 at 12:54pm

As we all know, the chances of a young or healthy person ending up in hospital from covid are ridiculously tiny. Whether they are vaccinated or not. Therefore it pays to remember that sone people are too sick to be vaccinated or so close to end of life that there is no point. I think you’ll find it’s these people who provide the numbers of unvaccinated in hospital.

That’s if we are even debating these cooked numbers which still do not delineate between someone who is completely symptom-free yet testing positive to covid and the 95 year old dementia/ diabetes/ heart disease sufferer who is edging closer to passing due to the onset of the flu-like covid symptoms on top of their other ailments.

As long as the statistics sell papers and unnecessary injections then they’re working as planned.

truebluebasher's picture
truebluebasher's picture
truebluebasher Monday, 18 Jul 2022 at 1:41pm

Yes Craig thanx for checking...
Don't be tricked by eligible Billboard Booster % of Rollout (vs) actual Booster % of SA Population...
Note at top of page "Eligible Population" (19m) is well down on Oz Population
Eligible represents 2nd Dose Vaxers % ready at that point of time for their Booster Shot.
In fact Booster % is Orchestrated by Rollout sequence phases...nothing more or less.

It has zero bearing on actual 100% SA or Oz population that access our Hospitals.
Sure! Experts exploit this anomaly...but few listen or believe their contrived fake data rips!

eg: Here's a quick run for any trawling thru the Data Sets...
https://www.health.gov.au/resources/collections/covid-19-vaccination-dai...
17th July Boosters 1,004,036 = 74% of 2nd Dose "Eligible" for their Booster (According to Age / Delay)
That is all that figure relates to...nothing more or less than exactly what is stated! (Correct!)

17th July Boosters 1,004,036 / 1,671,963 (Total Eligible Vax / Hospital Population = 60.05%) (Correct!)
Total can be added by all groups on same page as also 1 dose leaves No vaxed pop + (5% extra off grid)
60.05% is the actual (Real Life) Boosted Population amongst all other eligible SA Health Patients.
No! SA are unlikely to share this truth...not in their interest to do so! > Just milk the fake Puffy Stats!

Any patient number above 60.05% represents a self inflicted $billion Health Crisis (As % Oz wide!)
This is why the Unknown pile grows to cushion the boosted overload... deal a few more onto 0-2 Dose!
Please! Ignore their continual rebranding & Data grooming & stick with real POP + real known data.
Ignore their Cushion scatters...they're pros. Stick with wot we know to be true before our own eyes!
Puffier Cushion scatters buffer Boosters each and every outbreak....just ignore their fun and games!

There's a 16% (Fake) Vax Cushion + (Massive Unknown) hides another 36 cases (Approx) Peak Boosters
Yes! SA Health are trying to massage Peak Boosted cases = 199 cases approx or pushing 200.

Please don't be fooled by their trickery...all of this is designed & redesigned to cushion the blow!

If SA Health was to breakdown their Cushion Pile...
We can only compare what we know as real...
Here's an example of low (Unknown Cushion Pile)
21st June 0-2 Dose 82 (vs) 3/4 dose 144 (Unknown 4) Total = 230 (3/4...62.6%)
21st June Boosters 988,919 / 1,671,963 South Australian Eligible Vax Pop = 59.1%
So even if we remove unknown cushions...Boosters are still over cooking the Crisis.
https://www.health.gov.au/sites/default/files/documents/2022/06/covid-19...
As tbb said...Boosters can & do trend beneath % on the down low & yo yo's rise in 0-2 % higher!
tbb admits to diving deep in cushion pile to unearth raw SA data...bad habit of digging out the truth!
This is never easy & consumes much time...rare to see a straight rip of data not clouded over!
tbb salutes any & all that have a crack at dodgy data...only way we can make sense of it! Salute Craig!

brainiac's picture
brainiac's picture
brainiac Monday, 18 Jul 2022 at 7:16pm
seeds wrote:

Yep, that's right Seeds. It's been studied for over 30 years but is only new in human use now, as burleigh mentioned. The problem is it never got used or further progressed as studies and various companies/ scientists saw the waning efficacy and had other concerns. It never progressed until it was rushed and forced into humans because of covid.

sypkan's picture
sypkan's picture
sypkan Monday, 18 Jul 2022 at 8:13pm
DudeSweetDudeSweet wrote:

As we all know, the chances of a young or healthy person ending up in hospital from covid are ridiculously tiny. Whether they are vaccinated or not. Therefore it pays to remember that sone people are too sick to be vaccinated or so close to end of life that there is no point. I think you’ll find it’s these people who provide the numbers of unvaccinated in hospital.

That’s if we are even debating these cooked numbers which still do not delineate between someone who is completely symptom-free yet testing positive to covid and the 95 year old dementia/ diabetes/ heart disease sufferer who is edging closer to passing due to the onset of the flu-like covid symptoms on top of their other ailments.

As long as the statistics sell papers and unnecessary injections then they’re working as planned.

yep

just curious as to why you think this madness continues in such an overblown manner?

still...

you think its purely about money and big pharma?

or more about saving face?

personally I think it is more the latter,

...because the machine went so hard ...went so all in ...went so anti you know who... they just cannot back out so easily now...

plus the 'bureaucratic inertia' has set in so hard, with so much momentum, its a train with no brakes hurtling along...

I know its about weather, amongst other things... but covid appears virtually non existent in indo, and many other scantly vaccinated countries...

natural immunity is your friend

once the fear and inevitable is faced

truebluebasher's picture
truebluebasher's picture
truebluebasher Monday, 18 Jul 2022 at 9:59pm

Oz $8b (Vax/Booster) Rollout > 255m Doses + $4b / 5 years
https://www.health.gov.au/ministers/the-hon-greg-hunt-mp/media/98-billio...
Less than (25%) 61.2m administered > (Leaving $6b Vax lying in waste)

Around 40m of 500m Quad Total donated to Indo Pacific.

Back of Peak Vax Period Oct 2021 AZ - 7.3m doses expired
Vaxerz were plummeting fast!
* Oz already dumped near expired AZ Vax on PNG / Fiji / Indo / East Timor
* Covax had already cut AZ dumping down to 26,500 doses/wk
* 1,000 Oz Hubs began dumping expired AZ doses weekly...All Over!
* AZ - 7.3m doses expired with no takers!

(credit ABC)
https://www.abc.net.au/news/2022-07-18/australia-covid-vaccine-surplus-o...
Pharma > Orders > Doses Usage > Rate
AZ 53,800,000 > 13,807,000 > 25.66%
Pfizer 126,000,000 > 41,699,000 > 33.1%
Moderna 25,000,000 > 4,612,000 > 18.45%
Novaxax 51,000,000 > 162,000 > 0.32%

Govt has already invested $4b in Bivalent Vax (Above $6b (75%) Vax is useless!)

Experts: Given the priority resource to ship World Wide Vax...(On a global Scale of 75% waste!)
#1 Environmental Catastrophe of our time...without question, the largest fail on a Global scale!
The end elite VIP Vax users pump out 90% of the World Pandemic with largest Health impost of our time.

How does the current Oz mass panic Vax rate...(World stats haven't picked up Oz o/n Spike as yet!)
https://www.abc.net.au/news/2021-03-02/charting-australias-covid-vaccine...
** High Vaxed Nations Outbreaks trigger mass panic Booster ramping!
* Moderate Case Rise - Moderate Vax Rise
No cases...
#1 Mynamar Possible free Chinese batch with short expiry to re open society?
Djibouti Port Operators / Offloads + Egypt > WHO approved Tourist Vax grab?

#1 Myanmar > **Nauru > *Tanzania > **NZ > Egypt > **Japan > *Honduras > *Panama > Djibouti > *Ecuador > *India > *Turkey > *Guatemala > **Italy > #15 **Australia
Tip : Oz / NZ / Japan opened up Boosters to wide pop ... watch for sudden spikes!
Top 3 could be fightin' off a Panic Attack from Oz / Japan / NZ...outta my way you!
Italy are rolling out 4th dose to Seniors & will push up the charts!
Be a bit more World movement for 4th doses as expiry nears!

sypkan's picture
sypkan's picture
sypkan Tuesday, 19 Jul 2022 at 12:32am

"The median age of Australians who have died during the pandemic is 83 as ICU admissions linked to Covid-19 dwindle, new data reveals.

More than 8.6 million Australians have been infected with the virus since the pandemic began in late 2019.

As of last Friday, there had been 10,582 deaths, with a median age of deaths being 83 years. Australia’s average life expectancy is 82.9 years..."

hmmmmm...

https://www.news.com.au/lifestyle/health/truth-about-australias-covid19-...