COVID-19 Health System Overload Forecaster

Craig's picture
Craig started the topic in Wednesday, 18 Mar 2020 at 7:44pm

I've created a spreadsheet forecast which I'll update as we go..

There's also a website with live running data.. https://sites.google.com/view/stayhomeaustralia

Roadkill's picture
Roadkill's picture
Roadkill Wednesday, 20 Jul 2022 at 8:55am

burleigh, have you booked that trip (pretend) to the The Mentawi Islands or Mexico yet? Looking forward to your surf reports.

truebluebasher's picture
truebluebasher's picture
truebluebasher Wednesday, 20 Jul 2022 at 9:58am

[Factcheck] There is no rise in Oz Covid Hospitalizations.
Expert's own expert data in NZ / NSW / SA / Tas / WA shows rapid reduction in Unvaxed Patients.
Feel free to check any / all from start of Sticky Wave until today.
Meaning this is the least virulent strain...Unvaxed are fast reducing Oz Health Crisis without thanx!
Throwing away crutches & Vacating record number of beds for VIP's hour of need...Salute Oz Hesitants!

Unmasked [666] PM Tony : "We salute those lousy deadshit Hesitants for saving our arses...(Again!)"
All covid items are 93: Boosters are # [666] No! Sadly not a sick joke but marks the end of mankind!
Don't believe tbb...then read the Expert's Ward charts.

[Factcheck] Record Health Crisis due to [666] spiking Hospitalization Peaks in Qld / Tas / SA / WA / ACT.
NSW / Vic / NZ are likewise in deep trouble facing fast rising high hospitalizations in current wave.
NT also experiencing a steep rise in high hospitalization.
VIP Health Crisis is 100% driven & Orchestrated by [666] as the Devil's expert data clearly highlights.

Expert's live in VIP Groundhog Day, as Hesitants grow healthier saving Our Health Crisis & our nation!
Only vaccinated are filling our Hospitals at record rates...this has nothing to do with Covid or hesitants!

Wait a minute! (((Amber Alert)))
Breaky TV breakthru : "That same lame Hesitant is to blame for our VIP's Massively Sticky Wicket!"
Maybe 100% of Expert's Ward Charts are wrong!

This be just the lull as Fantastic 4 Vax Spike backwash will drown out our current wading pool wave!
https://www.abc.net.au/news/2021-03-02/charting-australias-covid-vaccine...
Expert's Panic Attack Rollout is speeding outta control...ramping up a Tsunami sized Health Crisis.
Waning Vax Lyrical...nothing to do with the Pandemic...Ask yer local Expert Mad Professor! (Cough!)

Rabbits68's picture
Rabbits68's picture
Rabbits68 Wednesday, 20 Jul 2022 at 9:58am
burleigh wrote:
GuySmiley wrote:

Have avoided this forum topic for 6+ months figuring, perhaps unfairly, it was mostly for people opposed to Covid19 vaccination for a range of reasons. No judgment nor interest in antagonising but as someone who is now x4 dosed I’m happy to report I recently avoided the spicy cough having inadvertently travelled with three covid positive people for 6 days.

Congratulations. I’ve got 0 x vaccines and spent time with my 3 x vaccinated mum when covid positive as she lives alone as was scared due to the media fear campaigns

I’m also happy to report that I avoided catching it.

Natural immunity is great. And free.

Out of curiosity were the three people you travelled with vaccinated?

Apart from time that you didn’t avoid catching it after Covid went through your own family, so you told us (self diagnosed).

Obviously natural immunity is a wonderful thing, so are vaccines, but as any level headed person would agree, neither are perfect.

burleigh's picture
burleigh's picture
burleigh Wednesday, 20 Jul 2022 at 10:09am
Rabbits68 wrote:
burleigh wrote:
GuySmiley wrote:

Have avoided this forum topic for 6+ months figuring, perhaps unfairly, it was mostly for people opposed to Covid19 vaccination for a range of reasons. No judgment nor interest in antagonising but as someone who is now x4 dosed I’m happy to report I recently avoided the spicy cough having inadvertently travelled with three covid positive people for 6 days.

Congratulations. I’ve got 0 x vaccines and spent time with my 3 x vaccinated mum when covid positive as she lives alone as was scared due to the media fear campaigns

I’m also happy to report that I avoided catching it.

Natural immunity is great. And free.

Out of curiosity were the three people you travelled with vaccinated?

Apart from time that you didn’t avoid catching it after Covid went through your own family, so you told us (self diagnosed).

Obviously natural immunity is a wonderful thing, so are vaccines, but as any level headed person would agree, neither are perfect.

Well that’s how you get your natural immunity, by letting your body do it’s job without interference from foreign crap.

I tell you what, natural immunity is pretty bloody perfect compared to the dodgy vaccine pumping through peoples veins. Hey Roadkill

DudeSweetDudeSweet's picture
DudeSweetDudeSweet Wednesday, 20 Jul 2022 at 11:38am

Roadkill in one meme:

burleigh's picture
burleigh's picture
burleigh Wednesday, 20 Jul 2022 at 12:04pm
DudeSweetDudeSweet wrote:

Roadkill in one meme:

This is exactly how i picture roadkill each time he posts.

campbell's picture
campbell's picture
campbell Wednesday, 20 Jul 2022 at 12:30pm

Do i remember Blowin (1000 pages ago) say he got the vax? Cause he had to? Most vocal vaxed anti vaxer on this Burley overload thread at that rate.
I'm still waiting to catch this China virus so I can add more input on effeçts.
Shit ! Maybe my 3 shots of poison are working? ( Jinxed myself now)
Not sure as being just another "dumb cunt" in DSD s words
Who bought the idea that vax helps reduce transmission and effect
Will keep you posted .
Onshore in Indo today.
Fire away !

Roadkill's picture
Roadkill's picture
Roadkill Wednesday, 20 Jul 2022 at 12:36pm
campbell wrote:

Do i remember Blowin (1000 pages ago) say he got the vax? Cause he had to? Most vocal vaxed anti vaxer on this Burley overload thread at that rate.
Will keep you posted .
Onshore in Indo today.
Fire away !

Burleigh vaxxed his kids to get family tax benefit A. Benefits were more important than his concern for his kids health. Go work that out.

DudeSweetDudeSweet Wednesday, 20 Jul 2022 at 12:44pm

Roadkill thanks his lucky stars he was lucky enough to get his hands on not one but FOUR tiger rocks. He’s so protected!

Roadkill's picture
Roadkill's picture
Roadkill Wednesday, 20 Jul 2022 at 12:47pm

Roadkill thanks his lucky stars he was lucky enough to get his hands on not one but FOUR tiger rocks. He’s so
https://youtu.be/xSVqLHghLpw

3 only actually. I’m not getting the 4th.

DudeSweetDudeSweet Wednesday, 20 Jul 2022 at 12:53pm

Can’t get the needle through the scar tissue formed by previous shots hey?

I’m sure a few more days of media fear mongering about the DEATHWAVE of covid about to wash away Australia like a tsunami, will motivate you to offer up the rare patch of unjabbed skin around your labia.

Roadkill's picture
Roadkill's picture
Roadkill Wednesday, 20 Jul 2022 at 1:00pm

I’m sure a few more days of media fear mongering about the DEATHWAVE of covid about to wash away Australia like a tsunami, will motivate you to offer up the rare patch of unjabbed skin around your labia.

Commentating on my Labia, is probably the closest you get to one. Lol

Roadkill's picture
Roadkill's picture
Roadkill Wednesday, 20 Jul 2022 at 1:01pm
Roadkill wrote:

Commentating on my Labia, is probably the closest you get to one. Lol

Your Mummy’s doesn’t count.

burleigh's picture
burleigh's picture
burleigh Wednesday, 20 Jul 2022 at 1:04pm
Roadkill wrote:
campbell wrote:

Will keep you posted .
Onshore in Indo today.
Fire away !

Burleigh vaxxed his kids to get family tax benefit A. Benefits were more important than his concern for his kids health. Go work that out.

Here is proof that you’re not very smart. My kids are vaxxed yes (not for covid), however they did not go to child care and I DO NOT take any family tax benefits.

I covered this a couple of days ago, but here you are still making up shit to try discredit me.

You really are a peanut. But we all know that.

Great you’re not getting your fourth. However your immune system will be so fucked from the previous three I give you a couple of months and you’ll have covid again

Roadkill's picture
Roadkill's picture
Roadkill Wednesday, 20 Jul 2022 at 1:32pm
burleigh wrote:
Roadkill wrote:
campbell wrote:

Will keep you posted .
Onshore in Indo today.
Fire away !

Here is proof that you’re not very smart. My kids are vaxxed yes (not for covid), however they did not go to child care and I DO NOT take any family tax benefits.

I covered this a couple of days ago, but here you are still making up shit to try discredit me.

You really are a peanut. But we all know that.

Great you’re not getting your fourth. However your immune system will be so fucked from the previous three I give you a couple of months and you’ll have covid again

Lol

truebluebasher's picture
truebluebasher's picture
truebluebasher Wednesday, 20 Jul 2022 at 5:52pm

Highest Boosted Nations are boosting Highest July Hospitalizations
Pandemic of the Boosters = #1 Global Health Crisis
World's Top 10 most sickest Covid Nations in July.
4,479 Daily patients / 1m ~ Isle of Man (63.3% boosters)
3,700 Daily patients / 1m ~ Brunei (67.8% boosters)
3,364 Daily patients / 1m ~ San Marino (57.3% boosters)
2,453 Daily patients / 1m ~ Cyprus (53% boosters)
2,442 Daily patients / 1m ~ NZ (57% boosters)
1,921 Daily patients / 1m ~ France (61% boosters)
1,767 Daily patients / 1m ~ Singapore (77.6% boosters)
1,761 Daily patients / 1m ~ Italy (70.1% boosters)
1,686 Daily patients / 1m ~ Greece ( 59.4% boosters)
1,662 Daily patients / 1m ~ Australia (54% boosters)

There are no low vaxed or low boosted nations featured in high patient numbers!
tbb can continue > Top 20 Nations...all highly Boosted...on & on & on...
Boosters are fuelling severe Covid Health Crisis at rapid rates world wide!
Check the chart > Oz is only at 1/3 Vax Boosted Hospital Patient Rate.
This chart gives warning that Oz is capable of doubling / trebling current Vaxed Health Crisis.
Experts : "Rubbing hands together ....we're just warming up...Pay day!"

burleigh's picture
burleigh's picture
burleigh Wednesday, 20 Jul 2022 at 6:01pm

Cheers TBB. The subscription service they sold seems to be working well.

Went for a drive today and had the radio on.

Fear campaigns in full swing. Hosts saying they are wearing masks that are cut to ads about booster and vaccinating 6 month olds.

Like a well oiled machine it’s in full motion.

My guess is lots of closed door meetings right now to mandate masks in some settings and my next guess is roadkill being a pussy and getting his 4th jab of the same shit that had him on his death bed after 3.

shortenism's picture
shortenism's picture
shortenism Wednesday, 20 Jul 2022 at 9:38pm

Yep there’s now 3 certain things in life. Death, taxes and the covid vaccine scam.

Those who have been drawn into the jabs are going to realise they’ve been duped sooner or later… it’s a battle with the ego from here.. u gonna admit u been duped and never let it happen again to you or your family or ya gonna stay in denial.

It’s in plain sight now. The broadcast stats cant and won’t lie forever.

Roadkill's picture
Roadkill's picture
Roadkill Thursday, 21 Jul 2022 at 6:56am

If the science and data changes most level headed people will also change views…just as the anti crew should acknowledge old science and new science and data.

DudeSweetDudeSweet Thursday, 21 Jul 2022 at 7:57am
Roadkill wrote:

If the science and data changes most level headed people will also change views…just as the anti crew should acknowledge old science and new science and data.

I’d respect that position if it was true but the science and the data hasn’t changed. The only thing that’s changed is that you’re starting to see that the interpretations of that science and data was perverted in order to portray a false reality.Actually that’s not even true. It’s just that you are now told by the media and government that you should see the same events in a different way.

In short….you were lied to and you were stupid enough to swallow the lies. Now there’s a momentum shift in the effect of the propaganda and you think the reality changed.

99.997% of healthy people survived the virus, even without vaccination, back when you were going full retard and hysterically claiming that people who hadn’t been jabbed were murderers*, nothing is different now except you are creeping towards some kind of realisation that the shit you believed and repeated isn’t true. Unfortunately you are such a knuckle head that you have convinced yourself that it’s the unchanged reality that’s different, not just the way you see it in your tiny mind.

*Yes, you carried on like that much of an insane flog.

andy-mac's picture
andy-mac's picture
andy-mac Thursday, 21 Jul 2022 at 8:04am

https://www.theguardian.com/australia-news/2022/jul/21/nsw-government-su...

Doesn't matter what are thoughts are really re vaccination, but think all could agree that fining kids is a pretty low act...

Roadkill's picture
Roadkill's picture
Roadkill Thursday, 21 Jul 2022 at 8:19am
Roadkill wrote:

I’d respect that position if it was true but the science and the data hasn’t changed. The only thing that’s changed is that you’re starting to see that the interpretations of that science and data was perverted in order to portray a false reality.Actually that’s not even true. It’s just that you are now told by the media and government that you should see the same events in a different way.

In short….you were lied to and you were stupid enough to swallow the lies. Now there’s a momentum shift in the effect of the propaganda and you think the reality changed.

99.997% of healthy people survived the virus, even without vaccination, back when you were going full retard and hysterically claiming that people who hadn’t been jabbed were murderers*, nothing is different now except you are creeping towards some kind of realisation that the shit you believed and repeated isn’t true. Unfortunately you are such a knuckle head that you have convinced yourself that it’s the unchanged reality that’s different, not just the way you see it in your tiny mind.

No surprise the head COVID vax liar is unable to acknowledge how the world of science works.

Supafreak's picture
Supafreak's picture
Supafreak Thursday, 21 Jul 2022 at 8:29am
seeds's picture
seeds's picture
seeds Thursday, 21 Jul 2022 at 8:29am

How’s the world of NSW police. Fining 3000 kids up to $1000. The government expects them to pay or work it off. Unbelievable
https://www.theguardian.com/australia-news/2022/jul/21/nsw-government-su...

DudeSweetDudeSweet Thursday, 21 Jul 2022 at 9:23am

Remember when healthy people were getting fined $1000 for sitting on a bench in a park with no one around them?

That’s the “science” Roadkill reckons has changed. The only thing that’s changed is people know the danger of the virus was so outlandishly overstated that it had no resemblance to reality. It’s very difficult to convince the populace that a virus is a ticking time bomb of existential destruction after theyve all had the thing and it was a couple of days of sniffles. The same people can now sit on the same bench even whilst infected and nothing happens….because now the reality is too obvious to override with media hype.

Nothing has changed except the stupidity and insanity of people like Roadkill are now very apparent to everyone. The Roadkills of the world would still be locking people in their houses and accusing them of mass murder had the ruse not run out of room to manoeuvre.

The scariest thing about the covid panic was how quickly the sadistic, stupid and malignant people amongst us showed their true selves. It only took a matter of months for seemingly normal crew to reveal themselves as evil fascist cnts.

The army patrolled Western Sydney forcing people inside their homes. No one should ever forget shit like that or diminish the seriousness of the government’s predilection to dismiss humanity on a whim.

Never forget this shit:

Alana_a's picture
Alana_a's picture
Alana_a Thursday, 21 Jul 2022 at 9:27am
Roadkill wrote:
Roadkill wrote:

No surprise the head COVID vax liar is unable to acknowledge how the world of science works.

Please provide proof that blowin has lied.

burleigh's picture
burleigh's picture
burleigh Thursday, 21 Jul 2022 at 9:36am
Roadkill wrote:

You referring to yourself as level headed?

Nothing has changed, it’s always been exactly the same.

How quickly you forget the lies told, the coercion and manipulation that had nothing to do with science.

But congratulations for finally saying no more.

Roadkill's picture
Roadkill's picture
Roadkill Thursday, 21 Jul 2022 at 9:51am

angry bitter man screams daily...there is a big storm tomorrow...after 12 months a big storm comes.

angry bitter man says....I told you.

burleigh's picture
burleigh's picture
burleigh Thursday, 21 Jul 2022 at 10:12am
Roadkill wrote:

angry bitter man screams daily...there is a big storm tomorrow...after 12 months a big storm comes.

Man screams storm every single day, bed wetter sits at home too scared to look outside to actually check.

2 years later the bed wetter finally looks outside and sees a massive fucking storm.

DudeSweetDudeSweet Thursday, 21 Jul 2022 at 10:20am

Right now Roadkill is basically the Good German in late 1945. He’s just spent the past few years dobbing in Jews to the authorities and spreading as much anti-Semitic filth as he possibly can. Now that Germany is losing the war he’s starting to say - “ The science on Jews being the root of all evil has changed. A level headed person recognises when it’s time to think about not feeding them into the gas chambers.”

Then he makes snide comments about people who said he shouldn’t be killing people over religion in the first place.

DudeSweetDudeSweet Thursday, 21 Jul 2022 at 10:22am
burleigh wrote:
Roadkill wrote:

Man screams storm every single day, bed wetter sits at home too scared to look outside to actually check.

2 years later the bed wetter finally looks outside and sees a massive fucking storm.

More like :

“ Bed wetter reads in paper that lightning from storm is alien invasion and people should be locked in their houses to protect them from aliens.”

Roadkill's picture
Roadkill's picture
Roadkill Thursday, 21 Jul 2022 at 10:29am

Actually, I am one of the few who has made concessions and is willing to change a view/belief...you clowns simply refuse to acknowledge anything that may require admitting fault or wrong and remain dogmatic.

Hiccups's picture
Hiccups's picture
Hiccups Thursday, 21 Jul 2022 at 10:34am

Right now Roadkill is basically the Good German in late 1945. He’s just spent the past few years dobbing in Jews to the authorities and spreading as much anti-Semitic filth as he possibly can. Now that Germany is losing the war he’s starting to say - “ The science on Jews being the root of all evil has changed. A level headed person recognises when it’s time to think about not feeding them into the gas chambers.”

Then he makes snide comments about people who said he shouldn’t be killing people over religion in the first place.

Holy shit you are a fucking idiot.

Alana_a's picture
Alana_a's picture
Alana_a Thursday, 21 Jul 2022 at 11:12am
Roadkill wrote:

Actually, I am one of the few who has made concessions and is willing to change a view/belief...you clowns simply refuse to acknowledge anything that may require admitting fault or wrong and remain dogmatic.

That’s awesome roady! Which concessions are you talking about?

DudeSweetDudeSweet Thursday, 21 Jul 2022 at 12:27pm
Hiccups wrote:

You live in Melbourne and you think I’m the fucking idiot? Hmmm.

Hiccups's picture
Hiccups's picture
Hiccups Thursday, 21 Jul 2022 at 1:03pm
Hiccups wrote:

Ummm, no I don't live in Melbourne, and yes, you are a fucking idiot.

DudeSweetDudeSweet Thursday, 21 Jul 2022 at 1:11pm
Hiccups wrote:
Hiccups wrote:

Come on Hiccups, let’s be honest here …even you don’t believe anyone cares what you think.

Roadkill's picture
Roadkill's picture
Roadkill Thursday, 21 Jul 2022 at 1:39pm
Hiccups wrote:
Hiccups wrote:

Come on Hiccups, let’s be honest here …even you don’t believe anyone cares what you think.

some great irony from blowin right there.

burleigh's picture
burleigh's picture
burleigh Thursday, 21 Jul 2022 at 4:42pm

Insanity continues with Djokovic not allowed to enter USA to play the US Open with their border entry rules of being double vaccinated.

Fuck me the world is backwards.

DudeSweetDudeSweet Thursday, 21 Jul 2022 at 6:04pm

If you live in Canada you’re not allowed to leave the country if you haven’t had the pointless injection. You have to escape from your own country even if you want to leave on foot.

Only the fricken brainless still thinks this isn’t all political. Nothing whatsoever to do with medicine or health.

old-dog's picture
old-dog's picture
old-dog Thursday, 21 Jul 2022 at 6:31pm

All I know is I've had 4 jabs, ( no reaction, not even a sore arm) been living life normally, no mask, packed footy stadiums, movies, shopping centers, work etc. etc. and never felt better in my whole life. Touch wood I haven't had so much as a sniffle for three years, used to get a least one cold per year. Go fucken figure. You anti authority, anti needle bed wetters should go curl up in the fetal position and suck your thumbs, ha ha, no offence. Cheers.

Alana_a's picture
Alana_a's picture
Alana_a Thursday, 21 Jul 2022 at 6:47pm

Classic.

burleigh's picture
burleigh's picture
burleigh Thursday, 21 Jul 2022 at 8:55pm
old-dog wrote:

All I know is I've had 4 jabs, ( no reaction, not even a sore arm) been living life normally, no mask, packed footy stadiums, movies, shopping centers, work etc. etc. and never felt better in my whole life. Touch wood I haven't had so much as a sniffle for three years, used to get a least one cold per year. Go fucken figure. You anti authority, anti needle bed wetters should go curl up in the fetal position and suck your thumbs, ha ha, no offence. Cheers.

4 jabs and living life normally. Nothing normal about 4 jabs in one year.

shortenism's picture
shortenism's picture
shortenism Thursday, 21 Jul 2022 at 9:07pm

You’ve had 4 jabs?? No sniffle for 3 yrs? Why on earth would ya old-dog?

I remember a smack addict neighbour trying the same kinda tactics with me and my mates when we were in a share house in our teens.

C’mon ya pussies, stop sucking ya thumb and man up… Wanna feel alive, pop over Blah blah. As we increasingly ducked and weaved.. then he vanished. The needle got him in the end.. RIP.

zenagain's picture
zenagain's picture
zenagain Thursday, 21 Jul 2022 at 9:11pm

Watching a very close mate of mine shoot up was an awful thing to witness.

Luckily for him he came to his senses.

truebluebasher's picture
truebluebasher's picture
truebluebasher Thursday, 21 Jul 2022 at 9:37pm

Record High Vaxed Health Crisis { swellnet exclusive }

(Part 1) Pandemic (vs) Expert-demic
In no time the Unvaxed built up their immunity as Unvaxed immunity wanes faster each Vax (Correct!)
We now live in a world where Unvaxed rarely get infected (vs) Vaxed are rarely not infected! (Simple!)
(re: See following Data behind those assertions...)
BA.4/5 Sticky Variant is least Infectious > Least Virulent > Least Deadly to natural Human Race.
World Graph shows that right here & now...BA.4/5 is of least concern.
https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/

Question then is ....Why is Oz in a never ending infectious Health Crisis? (tbb will answer that in Part 2!)
First we must understand our place in the World.

BA.4/5 Unvaxed
Lowest 40 Unvaxed nations have reduced infection rate to .61% + Oz currently by > 2%
World unvaxed rarely feature in Hospital Stats > Oz Unvaxed Hospital rate is declining by 21% month.
NSW > 8 Unvaxed in Hospital + 5 in ICU over 8 weeks...Reckon Govt would buy that for Boosters!
World Lowest 40 Unvaxed nations deaths 1.3% are declining by 11% week or even...in Oz states.
Aussie Unxaxed are curing Oz Crisis each & every waking hour...Free of Charge with No thanx!
Oz leaders still bully unvaxed as #1 evil...most disheartening & depressing to we of the living kind!

Note: Unvaxed prove actual real World Pandemic infection/Hospital/death rate is falling! (All say Aye!)

Fully Vaxed
In this alternate weird creepy world, Vaxerz are fighting to survive in a Pandemic of their own making.
Top 40 vaxed are spreading 86.27% of world covid
Fully Vaxed Fed Age Care Staff [+] up 69% mth > Fully Vaxed State Health [+] up 75% mth
Top 20 (53-100%) Boosted Nations are the Top 20 World Hospital Crisis ( 826 > 4,479/1m patients)
Oz Fully Vaxed require 26% extra Hospital Resource each month.
Top 40 Vaxed nations number 83.37% of all world deaths.
(World Vax Rate = 62%) Highest Vaxed are responsible for roughly 15% extra infections & deaths...
World can check anytime 24/7 > There is no data showing Vax saving lives, only ending more sooner!

tbb often presents tables but points out they are part of a larger research into Oz Vaxed Health Crisis.
Part 2 should yield exclusive breakthru into this field...that's the main aim of these studies!

Recent reviews of Hospitalizations exposes the same nations to ongoing Health Crisis....
https://ourworldindata.org/coronavirus
Nations at risk of ongoing Health Crisis...impacting roughly by order...
Australia > NZ > Japan > *South Korea > *Singapore > Cyprus > Israel > *Norway > Ireland > *Denmark > Finland > Latvia > Canada > US (*Have same hallmarks but less with larger impact!)
Why these Highly Vaxed nations?
These Highly Vaxed nations are vulnerable to constant uprising Hospital Waves...(Not normal or safe!)
However! They share something much more relative to Covid Vaccines & Health Crisis. (re: Part 2)

Are there any 'safe' High Vaxed Nations...well kinda! Depends on managing yer Booster Rates
These High Vaxed nations can manage Hospitalization Waves well enough ...so far...just!
(Seaside) - *Belgium > Sweden > Portugal + (Alps) *Switzerland (*Also have slightly lower mutations!)
Highly vaxed Chile also warrants further research into managing Vaxed Health Crisis.
Wind dynamics seem to feature in all poor / good Covid health as in Wind blowing onto or across!
We do see dry Cold wind can spike Covid as Warm Sea winds can clear virus...but to where & how far!

Least Vaxed Nations are Safest Nations with decreasing waves of Hospital / ICU & deaths
These are African Nations but also Eastern Euro Block of low vaxed nations.
South Africa > Algeria > Bulgaria > Czechia > Serbia + several more.
These EU nations want to get out of Vax Club...as they clearly don't buy into it or need any!

(Part 2) Further examines the Link with High Vax to Frontline Health Crisis.

truebluebasher's picture
truebluebasher's picture
truebluebasher Thursday, 21 Jul 2022 at 9:46pm

Record High Vaxed Health Crisis { swellnet exclusive }

(Part 2) How to Orchestrate Mass Vaccination Crisis
Towards the end of Part 1 tbb called out "risk" Nations & would explain that Anomaly.
Smart crew will notice that repetitive Record Health Crisis Nations share a few traits.
Most are either isolated Islands or Strict Borders also many are NATO wannabes...
Meaning!
All said nations instantly rear up & respond to invaders upon borders...such as a new variant!
Australia's Mass Vax only ever urgently responds to the threat of a new Variant...All out attack Vax!
Yes! Of course tbb researched this...smack bang on the money each & every time...
This is wot sets Oz apart...we've adopted ADF Pacific Solution to our Mass Vax Rollout...Kill Kill Kill.
There is zero science...just wait until you see the whites of their eyes...now shoot you bastards!

Ok! This is where it gets intense... Time for reflection!
tbb needed to go back to the Vax Lab to explain wot comes next...

Vaccinating after Infection!
WHO : "There is no Evidence of Wait Time? " (Like : Who gives a shit!)
"Ok! So the Lab guys reckon to wait 6 months post infection before Vaxing." (Fair enough!)
Oz : 4 months > (Currently) 3 months.
CDC : 90 days if treated & tested > Now...Whenever ya feel Ok would be cool enough with us!

If any have noticed...
Oz Mass Vaxes with each New Wave that blur the 3 month infection requirement. (Not that any care!)
Also note Experts say reinfection can occur within 1 month (Pfizer extended 2nd > 6 week's wait?)
Meaning! More People get infected & are required to vax more so...during this safe wait period!
People can & do vax when they feel Ok...simple as that! (re: Heaps are infectious most of the time!)

Who can usually fast track? Immuno / Travel / Exempted Reschedule Frontline dates!

So what happens if more & more Vaxers get boosted whilst unknowingly infected?
* Accelerated Immune response
* More severe Whole Body reactions
* Worsens with 2nd dose
* Longer recovery > Blowing out immunity ? More infectious during incubation.
* 2 Week wait time is required before unmasking or travel after having the last recommended vax!

Whole world just saw our Unmasked PM Vax & fly out during Incubation (Blew every Vax rule to hell!)

Important!
These Wait time guidelines were drafted with Vax < > Virus as one united Wuhan antibody reaction.
Each New Variant Infection will boss over & combat any original Vax uptake.
Resulting in no effective uptake of original Vax ..."Less Immunity or unmeasured response!"
Less immunity > More Virus incursion > More Waves > More infected Boosters (Repeat)
Mass Vax is now one continually infectious train wreck with untold snowballing chaotic effect.

There are no science articles on Wuhan Flu Cough Drops effect on Mixed Variant Infections ( Zero! )
WHO : "There is no evidence of Wait Time ...for original strain!"...let alone all others! Who cares!
This is all made up...each and every infected person in the Vax queue has no idea wot they're getting!
Each & every Vaxer / Variant / Vax uptake is now a Psychedelic lucky dip! (Just shoot up wot ya like!)
Whatever was done in the Lab has no bearing on current witches brew!
Each Booster reaction is further heavily corrupted with zero scientific review of this toxic fruit punch.

Just add 3rd/4th Wuhan Flu Cough drop to yer 2/4/5 Sticky brew at the Mad Hatter's Tea party!
Toss in a few Pfizer rebound reinfection pills...once the fizz dies down ...yer good to go!
Doesn't matter wot happens next...does it? VIPs can now fly around the room or maybe orbit Mars.
Kidz are gonna luv a dose of this Red Cordial.

Boosting Mass infectious Vax 3/4 + Ineffective Mass dosing of 2x [+] Anti Virals during peak infection.
Already record infectious Vaxed Covid will go into hyperdrive forever! Good luck with yer Perfect Storm.
Geert : Tremendously Underrated...5/4/3/2/1 * ... just giving Medicare one last kiss goodbye!

sypkan's picture
sypkan's picture
sypkan Friday, 22 Jul 2022 at 12:25am

my link is a no-platformers delight...

go your hardest, I don't care, they raise things that are seeming pretty obvious - and seem to be getting more obvious by the day...

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2022/07/20/dr_robert_malone_on_v...

fwiw, I'm still on the fence re. vaccines etc., but just for a minute imagine these guys are right...

it's not that hard to do... as their opponents sure seem to have been quite often wrong - a lot!

sypkan's picture
sypkan's picture
sypkan Friday, 22 Jul 2022 at 1:06am

and just for a bit of balance...

or confirmation bias... (from the 'enemy', no less...)

https://www.abc.net.au/7.30/dr-norman-swan-examines-the-surge-of-covid/1...

either, doctor malone is a stopped clock, that's right twice a day...

the vaccines are shit... bordering on useless... (for most people)

the virus is particularly nasty and adaptable... almost like it was made that way... intelligent design anyone? ...no not that one!

or corona viruses are tricky fuckers, hence there never being a vaccine before... and we've all been sold an over egged lemon...

all of the above?

monkeyboy's picture
monkeyboy's picture
monkeyboy Friday, 22 Jul 2022 at 6:51am

July 2021: Joe Biden: “You’re not going to get Covid if you have these vaccinations.”

July 2022: Joe Biden tests positive for Covid

The irony is perfect.