COVID-19 Health System Overload Forecaster

Craig's picture
Craig started the topic in Wednesday, 18 Mar 2020 at 7:44pm

I've created a spreadsheet forecast which I'll update as we go..

There's also a website with live running data.. https://sites.google.com/view/stayhomeaustralia

burleigh's picture
burleigh's picture
burleigh Saturday, 23 Jul 2022 at 2:06pm

Remember when the governments were telling you to get vaccinated to protect the community?

If you did it to protect grandma what do you think now?

The data was always there to show that the vaccine did not stop transmission it was just hidden under the fear propaganda fed to the world daily.

You should never forgot the lies told to get everyone vaccinated.

GuySmiley's picture
GuySmiley's picture
GuySmiley Saturday, 23 Jul 2022 at 2:19pm

“…. To link anti vaxers to not giving a Fk about the elderly …”

Huh??
I’m in the grey camp not the black or white one

GuySmiley's picture
GuySmiley's picture
GuySmiley Saturday, 23 Jul 2022 at 2:19pm

Huh??

Alana_a's picture
Alana_a's picture
Alana_a Saturday, 23 Jul 2022 at 2:25pm
GuySmiley wrote:

Huh??

Sorry, not having a go at you. Just saying.

Roadkill's picture
Roadkill's picture
Roadkill Saturday, 23 Jul 2022 at 2:28pm

The SN covidiots never gave a fuck about the elderly…and said so numerous times.

So yes, the anti vaxers never gave a fuck about the elderly. Empathy was never shown…never, ever.

burleigh's picture
burleigh's picture
burleigh Saturday, 23 Jul 2022 at 2:43pm
Roadkill wrote:

The SN covidiots never gave a fuck about the elderly…and said so numerous times.

So yes, the anti vaxers never gave a fuck about the elderly. Empathy was never shown…never, ever.

No mate, that’s where you’re wrong.

We knew us being vaccinated would not stop transmission to the elderly. Another “conspiracy theory” that came true.

Roadkill's picture
Roadkill's picture
Roadkill Saturday, 23 Jul 2022 at 3:00pm
burleigh wrote:
Roadkill wrote:

We knew us being vaccinated would not stop transmission to the elderly. Another “conspiracy theory” that came true.

Fuck ‘em. They are old and would die of the flu if not covid, so we demand are rights to cough and sneeze in their faces…we refuse to do anything to minimise their risk of catching COVID. It’s only our rights that count the rest can go and fuck off.

That sums up the attitude of the SN covidiots of which you are co captain.

Rabbits68's picture
Rabbits68's picture
Rabbits68 Saturday, 23 Jul 2022 at 2:59pm
burleigh wrote:
Roadkill wrote:

“People die” was your very recent response regarding caring about the elderly & vulnerable within our communities. You’re a class act burleigh.

Alana_a's picture
Alana_a's picture
Alana_a Saturday, 23 Jul 2022 at 3:06pm

Damn Sweden and Finland don’t give a Fk about the elderly. Bastards

Roadkill's picture
Roadkill's picture
Roadkill Saturday, 23 Jul 2022 at 3:17pm
burleigh wrote:
Roadkill wrote:

You knew it didn't stop transmission? You self diagnosed yourself with covvid and told us all you carried on as normal out in the community. Refused to wear a mask or isolate. RightO, that displays some odd care for others.

All this stuff you KNEW, yet never once gave any evidence or proof.. so actually you didn’t knew anything. Just saying something is not evidence or proof.

burleigh's picture
burleigh's picture
burleigh Saturday, 23 Jul 2022 at 4:07pm
Roadkill wrote:
burleigh wrote:
Roadkill wrote:

You knew it didn't stop transmission? You self diagnosed yourself with covvid and told us all you carried on as normal out in the community. Refused to wear a mask or isolate. RightO, that displays some odd care for others.

All this stuff you KNEW, yet never once gave any evidence or proof.. so actually you didn’t knew anything. Just saying something is not evidence or proof.

I never went out in the community. Usual dribble from the village fruitloop

Roadkill's picture
Roadkill's picture
Roadkill Saturday, 23 Jul 2022 at 5:18pm
burleigh wrote:
Roadkill wrote:
burleigh wrote:
Roadkill wrote:

I never went out in the community. Usual dribble from the village fruitloop

The story changes now. Lmao

tubeshooter's picture
tubeshooter's picture
tubeshooter Saturday, 23 Jul 2022 at 6:20pm

I was 'vax hesitant' but got it anyway because of the elderly and vulnerable people in my life. Not because of any of the other bullshit restrictions.
Lot's of people took 'one for the team' but still cop shit for dare questioning the crap.
Getting a bit sick of the animosity from both camps .

Alana_a's picture
Alana_a's picture
Alana_a Saturday, 23 Jul 2022 at 7:32pm

Im in the same boat tubes

sypkan's picture
sypkan's picture
sypkan Sunday, 24 Jul 2022 at 3:30pm

"I knew these vaccines were not going to protect against infection and I think we overplayed the vaccines ..."

errrr.... ya think?

https://mobile.twitter.com/SKMorefield/status/1550586541239635969?ref_sr...

burleigh's picture
burleigh's picture
burleigh Sunday, 24 Jul 2022 at 5:51pm
sypkan wrote:

"I knew these vaccines were not going to protect against infection and I think we overplayed the vaccines ..."

errrr.... ya think?

https://mobile.twitter.com/SKMorefield/status/1550586541239635969?ref_sr...

Whoever publicly said “get vaccinated to protect your community” should be charged.

This is why majority of people got vaccinated.

They knew this and played on your Aussie spirit of helping a mate.

Fucking grubs

shortenism's picture
shortenism's picture
shortenism Sunday, 24 Jul 2022 at 9:08pm

Yep they should Burleigh. And every other do-gooder fk wit who took it upon themselves to EVER (just once) suggest or encourage, needs a mandatory mirror placed on their front door. Facing in and from Freedom of course..

burleigh's picture
burleigh's picture
burleigh Monday, 25 Jul 2022 at 6:22pm
icandig's picture
icandig's picture
icandig Monday, 25 Jul 2022 at 7:07pm
burleigh wrote:

Australia 3rd highest death toll in the world.

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2022-07-25/covid-19-stats-australia-death-ra...

Deaths rates per capita during this week. Different to death toll. We have a relatively low population therefore the per capita rate is high. Misleading post.

Stok's picture
Stok's picture
Stok Monday, 25 Jul 2022 at 7:08pm

What an absolute pile of decaying shit this thread is.

Alright, we get it, you cooked units think this is all planned and is the beginning of the end. Covid was invented to jab everyone with vaccines forever, because the WEF said so. People who complied with the medical recommendations are just the worst and eventually the freebloods will hold a public shaming and hang all those who thought vaccines were the right course of action.

Is there really any point of continuing to waste your precious time on this?

icandig's picture
icandig's picture
icandig Monday, 25 Jul 2022 at 7:26pm
Stok wrote:

Fair call Stok. Like a car accident - it's hard not to look. The answer is no.

burleigh's picture
burleigh's picture
burleigh Monday, 25 Jul 2022 at 7:28pm
Stok wrote:

Alright, we get it, you cooked units think this is all planned and is the beginning of the end. Covid was invented to jab everyone with vaccines forever, because the WEF said so. People who complied with the medical recommendations are just the worst and eventually the freebloods will hold a public shaming and hang all those who thought vaccines were the right course of action.

Weird way to say sorry and you were wrong, but ill take it.

AndyM's picture
AndyM's picture
AndyM Monday, 25 Jul 2022 at 7:47pm
burleigh wrote:

So in other words, hit the RATs and consider getting a booster.

burleigh's picture
burleigh's picture
burleigh Tuesday, 26 Jul 2022 at 6:36am
AndyM wrote:
burleigh wrote:

Makes sense. If something didn’t work the first three times why not try again.

Isn’t there a saying about that? Fool me once shame on you, fool me twice shame on me.

frog's picture
frog's picture
frog Tuesday, 26 Jul 2022 at 8:18am

How we have been turned into sceptics by the media and experts overpromising with "solutions" in the name of the greater good:

Headline:
"We conducted the largest study on masks and covid-19: They work"

The results were striking. Our interventions tripled the proportion of people wearing masks: 13 percent of people wore them in the control villages, 42 percent in the “intervention” villages. This in turn led to a 9 percent reduction of community-level symptomatic coronavirus infections.

Our study showed conclusively that masks are a cost-effective way to reduce infections and demonstrated that a mask-promotion strategy can work."

from study, involving 600 Bangladeshi villages

Mmmmmmmm 9% reduction - striking.

A massive own goal for future health messaging.

Distracted's picture
Distracted's picture
Distracted Tuesday, 26 Jul 2022 at 8:57am
icandig wrote:
burleigh wrote:

Deaths rates per capita during this week. Different to death toll. We have a relatively low population therefore the per capita rate is high. Misleading post.

Isn’t the issue with this data that they are reporting patients who died that had Covid…. not due to Covid.
As higher rate of community infection occurs, then number of people dying with Covid will also increase?

shortenism's picture
shortenism's picture
shortenism Tuesday, 26 Jul 2022 at 9:15am

Decaying shit ei Stok… Haha It’s been the same for 2 yrs and you’ve been an active participant.

Sure you’re not going through that uncomfortable realisation that that decaying shit stench is actually coming from your shoe?

icandig's picture
icandig's picture
icandig Tuesday, 26 Jul 2022 at 10:30am
Distracted wrote:
icandig wrote:
burleigh wrote:

Isn’t the issue with this data that they are reporting patients who died that had Covid…. not due to Covid.
As higher rate of community infection occurs, then number of people dying with Covid will also increase?

Nah - the issue is that Burleigh for whatever reason posts a link to an article with incorrect hyperbole about death tolls. The article doesn't even support his position. It's probably an ego thing. Maybe he's spoiling for an argument. Idiots like me bite back. God knows why. I'll try to restrain myself in the future. But just to balance the ledger.

https://www.statista.com/statistics/1093256/novel-coronavirus-2019ncov-d...

AndyM's picture
AndyM's picture
AndyM Tuesday, 26 Jul 2022 at 10:30am
burleigh wrote:
AndyM wrote:
burleigh wrote:

Isn’t there a saying about that? Fool me once shame on you, fool me twice shame on me.

Nothing controversial there, if you're sick you stay away from other people, if you're at risk you get a vaccination.

Roadkill's picture
Roadkill's picture
Roadkill Tuesday, 26 Jul 2022 at 11:26am

The best ever was guy in NZ is shot dead by Police...the anti vax crowd attributes his death to the covid vax.

burleigh's picture
burleigh's picture
burleigh Tuesday, 26 Jul 2022 at 11:31am
Roadkill wrote:

The best ever was guy in NZ is shot dead by Police...the anti vax crowd attributes his death to the covid vax.

Are you a fucking idiot..... wait don't answer that.

It's actually the opposite way round. He died with Covid and was classed as a covid death.

Man you really are special. But as usual, your stupid comments have back fired.

https://www.nzherald.co.nz/nz/auckland-shooting-new-lynn-victim-robert-h...

burleigh's picture
burleigh's picture
burleigh Tuesday, 26 Jul 2022 at 11:33am
icandig wrote:
Distracted wrote:
icandig wrote:
burleigh wrote:

Nah - the issue is that Burleigh for whatever reason posts a link to an article with incorrect hyperbole about death tolls. The article doesn't even support his position. It's probably an ego thing. Maybe he's spoiling for an argument. Idiots like me bite back. God knows why. I'll try to restrain myself in the future. But just to balance the ledger.

You clearly don't understand the meaning of Per Capita. No surprise. you're getting desperate now, its showing badly.

burleigh's picture
burleigh's picture
burleigh Tuesday, 26 Jul 2022 at 11:33am
AndyM wrote:
burleigh wrote:
AndyM wrote:
burleigh wrote:

Nothing controversial there, if you're sick you stay away from other people, if you're at risk you get a vaccination.

The way it should have always been. Not 1 vaccine fits all. because it very clearly doesnt.

Roadkill's picture
Roadkill's picture
Roadkill Tuesday, 26 Jul 2022 at 11:54am
burleigh wrote:
Roadkill wrote:

It's actually the opposite way round. He died with Covid and was classed as a covid death.

lmao...just playing you, burleigh. You bite everytime.

icandig's picture
icandig's picture
icandig Tuesday, 26 Jul 2022 at 11:57am
burleigh wrote:

Nice try, but look at your own post/ You've got the definitions wrong. Death toll is not the same as per capita.

From the article: Australia's COVID-19 cases and death rates were the third highest in the world per capita during the past week, and the numbers are getting worse.

What does it mean when people say per capita?
Definition of per capita from the Google machine.

1 : per unit of population : by or for each person the highest income per capita of any state in the union.

Death toll indicates all who have died regardless of population.

This is the death toll.

I hope that's clear enough for you?

Roadkill's picture
Roadkill's picture
Roadkill Tuesday, 26 Jul 2022 at 11:57am

Yo, burleigh, have you booked that trip to the Mentawi islands or Mexico yet?

or was it all talk? I'm guessing all talk?

AndyM's picture
AndyM's picture
AndyM Tuesday, 26 Jul 2022 at 12:00pm
burleigh wrote:
AndyM wrote:
burleigh wrote:
AndyM wrote:
burleigh wrote:

The way it should have always been. Not 1 vaccine fits all. because it very clearly doesnt.

So you actually do agree with me

AndyM's picture
AndyM's picture
AndyM Tuesday, 26 Jul 2022 at 12:00pm
burleigh wrote:
AndyM wrote:
burleigh wrote:
AndyM wrote:
burleigh wrote:

So you actually do agree with me

burleigh's picture
burleigh's picture
burleigh Tuesday, 26 Jul 2022 at 12:09pm
Roadkill wrote:

Yo, burleigh, have you booked that trip to the Mentawi islands or Mexico yet?

or was it all talk? I'm guessing all talk?

Wrong again. twice in 1 day.

Unvaxxed can go to Maldives.

Just give it up, it's beyond embarrassing now.

burleigh's picture
burleigh's picture
burleigh Tuesday, 26 Jul 2022 at 12:31pm
Roadkill wrote:
burleigh wrote:
Roadkill wrote:

Oh i got it wrong again, how will i cover this up? I know ill pretend i'm a highschool girl and tell them i was just messing around...... lmao, lol, hehe.

Tool

Roadkill's picture
Roadkill's picture
Roadkill Tuesday, 26 Jul 2022 at 12:35pm
burleigh wrote:
Roadkill wrote:
burleigh wrote:
Roadkill wrote:

Oh i got it wrong again, how will i cover this up? I know ill pretend i'm a highschool girl and tell them i was just messing around...... lmao, lol, hehe.

Tool

Tell us again without telling us, how you run a multinational company? how you can't go OS to see your many customers in many various countries?

burleigh's picture
burleigh's picture
burleigh Tuesday, 26 Jul 2022 at 12:50pm
Roadkill wrote:
burleigh wrote:
Roadkill wrote:
burleigh wrote:
Roadkill wrote:

Tool

Tell us again without telling us, how you run a multinational company? how you can't go OS to see your many customers in many various countries?

Wrong again. This is just too easy. Give it up old man.

velocityjohnno's picture
velocityjohnno's picture
velocityjohnno Tuesday, 26 Jul 2022 at 3:50pm

Here's an anecdata point:

Now we don't have a starting point for the good Dr's T-Cell count, is it assuming too much she started off within-range normal? 5 covid infections later, she posts her numbers as being concerningly below so.

So I put it to you all, better not to be infected, and certainly better not to be infected multiple times, no matter your status with vaccines. Also, the best way to deal with it is to stop transmission rather than vaccinate and just let it go, best for people's health, and best for the economy. Oh well.

And Burleigh is easy to guess: he's a lingerie importer, with factories in Asia and supermodels to inspect in NY ;)

DudeSweetDudeSweet's picture
DudeSweetDudeSweet's picture
DudeSweetDudeSweet Tuesday, 26 Jul 2022 at 4:06pm

That’s some hardcore misrepresentation between cause and correlation I suspect. Anyone who’s had covid five fricken times obviously has a severe health issue to begin with. The fact that such a repeated infection rate is unheard of tells the real story. Healthy people don’t get covid five times. Does anyone else besides this chick? To then blame the covid for her situation is claiming the cart pulls the horse.

No one wants to be infected but you’re not going to live your life in half measures to avoid it. I’m more likely to get bitten by a shark yet I still go surfing. Chances of me not associating with people because of the WuSniffles is zero.

Remember when the government didn’t let you visit your relatives, loved ones and friends because of this politically motivated scam?!?!? Fuck that shit .

burleigh's picture
burleigh's picture
burleigh Tuesday, 26 Jul 2022 at 5:03pm

VelocityJonno did you read that nutters twitter page before posting?

I bet shes also triple or quad vaccinated.

burleigh's picture
burleigh's picture
burleigh Tuesday, 26 Jul 2022 at 5:13pm

Here's a good one from her. Blaming her wrinkly fingertips on Covid

poo-man's picture
poo-man's picture
poo-man Tuesday, 26 Jul 2022 at 5:13pm

5 times......wow that sounds hard to believe. Anyone seen that study out of Qatar where they measured the chances of getting reinfected vaxxed versus unvaxxed. The unvaxxed getting it more than once seems very unlikely.
https://thebfd.co.nz/2022/07/19/is-the-small-kingdom-of-qatar-about-to-c...

poo-man's picture
poo-man's picture
poo-man Tuesday, 26 Jul 2022 at 5:14pm
burleigh wrote:

Here's a good one from her. Blaming her wrinkly fingertips on Covid

https://twitter.com/DrKerrySmith/status/1541394912591101952?s=20&t=lX7Zi...

She's been surfing too long

poo-man's picture
poo-man's picture
poo-man Tuesday, 26 Jul 2022 at 5:17pm

Here's the New England Medical Journal summary of the Qatar study
https://www.nejm.org/doi/pdf/10.1056/NEJMoa2203965