COVID-19 Health System Overload Forecaster

Craig's picture
Craig started the topic in Wednesday, 18 Mar 2020 at 7:44pm

I've created a spreadsheet forecast which I'll update as we go..

There's also a website with live running data.. https://sites.google.com/view/stayhomeaustralia

AndyM's picture
AndyM's picture
AndyM Friday, 12 Aug 2022 at 1:55pm

Burleigh you say that governments should stop digging through peoples shit but then you acknowledge that polio is spread via faecal matter.

And as is being reported, vax rates for polio in the UK have fallen below what is necessary to keep it under control, hence the recommendations to get vaxxed.
Plus, max efficacy comes with a series of shots over quite a few years - just because you’ve had a jab at 6 months doesn’t mean that’s the end of it.
You should do some reading Burleigh and lose the paranoia.

DudeSweetDudeSweet's picture
DudeSweetDudeSweet Friday, 12 Aug 2022 at 2:03pm

Not really fair to blame the public for loss of confidence in institutional declarations after institutions have shown reckless disregard for their own credibility over recent history.

Cynicism towards government hasn’t arrived from immaculate conception.

Prior to the covid fiasco I had a default leaning towards belief in government and institutional motivation on the whole. Not anymore. Not discussing the polio topic, just the overall discrediting of government and agency integrity as far as I can attribute my own mood as representative of a certain portion of the population.

burleigh's picture
burleigh's picture
burleigh Friday, 12 Aug 2022 at 2:03pm

BREAKING: The CDC in the United States of America has put out advice that their COVID-19 prevention recommendations now recognises natural immunity by stating the agency "no longer differentiate based on a person’s vaccination status because breakthrough infections occur, though they are generally mild (16), and persons who have had COVID-19 but are not vaccinated have some degree of protection against severe illness from their previous infection"

Full Summary Available Here:
https://www.cdc.gov/mmwr/volumes/71/wr/mm7133e1.htm

DudeSweetDudeSweet Friday, 12 Aug 2022 at 2:05pm
burleigh wrote:

BREAKING: The CDC in the United States of America has put out advice that their COVID-19 prevention recommendations now recognises natural immunity by stating the agency "no longer differentiate based on a person’s vaccination status because breakthrough infections occur, though they are generally mild (16), and persons who have had COVID-19 but are not vaccinated have some degree of protection against severe illness from their previous infection"

Full Summary Available Here:
https://www.cdc.gov/mmwr/volumes/71/wr/mm7133e1.htm

Yet another pillar of lies crumples in the face of reality.

AndyM's picture
AndyM's picture
AndyM Friday, 12 Aug 2022 at 2:19pm

“ Not really fair to blame the public for loss of confidence in institutional declarations ”
If you don’t believe in the efficacy of something like the polio vaccination well that’s just next level wilful ignorance, it’s flat earth level shit.

DudeSweetDudeSweet Friday, 12 Aug 2022 at 2:40pm

As I said, the cynicism was bred, not born. I have no doubt the polio vaccines eradicated polio. Yet if Joe Biden, Anthony Fauci and their ilk were my only source of information on the topic I’d be very hesitant to believe them.

That’s not through any fault of my own. It’s based purely on the steady stream of lies recently fed to us via these figureheads of unquestionable authority.

bonza's picture
bonza's picture
bonza Friday, 12 Aug 2022 at 2:42pm

Maybe AndyM but it doesn't really change the result of falling (noncovid) vaccination rates. you can scream blue murder at them all day long but why would they believe you or any expert
I can't blame anyone not trusting elected officials and public health messaging given the last 2 year shit show. They really fucked it. Have made the world significantly more dangerous.
Have a hell of a lot of work ahead to regain the people's trust.

AndyM's picture
AndyM's picture
AndyM Friday, 12 Aug 2022 at 3:20pm

Maybe then, at some stage we will get shocked out of our comfortable complacency by something really nasty, either new or something old revisited.
Tonga had 83 measles-related deaths with 87% being kids under the age of 5.
It seems this wasn’t close enough to home though.
I guess we need polio cases or whooping cough cases in our faces.
But then you’d still have simpletons and charlatans making excuses and offering alternatives.

burleigh's picture
burleigh's picture
burleigh Friday, 12 Aug 2022 at 3:30pm

Science catching up to conspiracy theory’s at a rapid rate.

truebluebasher's picture
truebluebasher's picture
truebluebasher Friday, 12 Aug 2022 at 3:54pm

Cloudy with Covid ~ Behind North Korea's Zero Covid.
26th May 2022 Overload Forecaster North Korea exclusive Review / Data
https://www.swellnet.com/comment/833879

Covid Cases (Peak 755k/day) > 29th July (Last Case)
Total 4.8m / 26m pop resulting in 74 deaths ( Last death on 5th July )
North Korea Daily Data / Graphs continued...
https://www.38north.org/2022/08/north-korean-covid-19-fever-data-tracker/

On the road to recovery with recurring Quarantine Headaches
https://www.dailynk.com/english/north-hamgyong-province-lecture-condemns...
https://www.dailynk.com/english/n-korea-intensifies-disease-control-meas...

Claims / Reports
*Little sister claims South Korean's ballooned in propaganda & money laced with Covid
This infected her big bro who made a Hero recovery.
Lil Sis: "We will retaliate for Crimes against Humanity by kick startin' the Nukes!"
Evil Emporess claims 'we will eradicate the Virus' & The South Korean Authorities.
https://www.ndtv.com/world-news/kim-jong-un-seriously-ill-in-north-korea...
South Korea responded by claiming his little Sister was acting rather scary & rude!

3rd Aug : "Epidemic is in it's terminal Stage...further work...etc...!"
https://kcnawatch.org/newstream/1659515626-759430358/anti-epidemic-situa...
11/12th Aug Leader: "Optimistic about sure Victory, in a favourable situation in war on the Virus!"
https://kcnawatch.org/newstream/1660218025-360141509/brilliant-victory-g...
Full Text...
http://rodong.rep.kp/en/index.php?strPageID=SF01_02_01&newsID=2022-08-11...

Leader: " End of State Emergency "
All accompanying text is full of the ongoing fight against Covid...none mention completed eradication?

Not sure why 100% of MSM are Headlining Leader defeats Covid?
Govt kicked it's arse to end State of Emergency & the current outbreaks are under control!
Much delayed & downplayed from what other World Hero Govts are posturing.

eg: Oz Home run of own goals.
17th April Victorious Oz Govt end Covid Emergency > 21st July record illness / 29th July record deaths
24th May Victorious SA Govt end Covid Emergency > 21st July record illness / July record wave of death
1st July Victorious Tasmania ends Covid Emergency > 12th July record illness / 18th July record deaths

Victorious Oz still punches out way more Covid Crisis in a day than most Nations in a year.

Putting North Korea Covid into context...
Data shows South Korean (March /April outbreak) fuelled the North Korean (May outbreak)
Current Data shows South Korean ( July/Aug outbreak) will likely fuel a North Korean ('Oct outbreak')
Can recently infected 0% vaxed North fight off 87% Mass Vaxed Southern Wane of 150k infections/day
World can argue over semantics all it likes & typically MSM ignore the larger elephant in the room.

Oz saw zero covid Qld & WA invite record waves of neighbouring virus within weeks...it is what it is!

burleigh's picture
burleigh's picture
burleigh Friday, 12 Aug 2022 at 4:00pm

Remember when they banned #naturalimmunity from social network channels.

Should they be held accountable now cdc now recognises it?

Every single scientist / doctor that said you are not protected with natural immunity should be questioned as to why.

If the “conspiracy theorists” knew this information, they did too.

Another win for the unjabbed that stood true to their values.

My trust for governments, doctor and scientists will never be the same.

bonza's picture
bonza's picture
bonza Friday, 12 Aug 2022 at 4:08pm
AndyM wrote:

Maybe then, at some stage we will get shocked out of our comfortable complacency by something really nasty, either new or something old revisited.
But then you’d still have simpletons and charlatans making excuses and offering alternatives.

Exactly. I have posted about it previously. trust was already at dire levels re vaccination and towards our democratic institutions as well as big pharma. huge wasted opportunity to overcome that distrust during the covid period. so much good will pissed away cynically by our leaders. all they did was escalate distrust though their bumbling, mistakes and yes.. lies. Now when the next crisis comes the job is going to be so much harder. I don't blame the anti-vaxxers and conspirators at all despite their beliefs. I am furious at our governments and leaders for abusing our trust. They treated us like idiots.

Supafreak's picture
Supafreak's picture
Supafreak Friday, 12 Aug 2022 at 4:24pm

The Fauci effect , did he really say “ consistency ? I suppose he did consistently do backflips

AndyM's picture
AndyM's picture
AndyM Friday, 12 Aug 2022 at 4:42pm
bonza wrote:
AndyM wrote:

Exactly. I have posted about it previously. trust was already at dire levels re vaccination and towards our democratic institutions as well as big pharma. huge wasted opportunity to overcome that distrust during the covid period. so much good will pissed away cynically by our leaders. all they did was escalate distrust though their bumbling, mistakes and yes.. lies. Now when the next crisis comes the job is going to be so much harder. I don't blame the anti-vaxxers and conspirators at all despite their beliefs. I am furious at our governments and leaders for abusing our trust. They treated us like idiots.

All I can suggest is that yes, we stay very wary of the politicians and other professional bullshit artists and instead find a consensus of reputable scientific institutions, which actually isn't that difficult. These reputable people do not include those peddling "wellness" alternatives and are not found on Facebook or standing on a street corner, foaming at the mouth.

AndyM's picture
AndyM's picture
AndyM Friday, 12 Aug 2022 at 4:41pm

Yeew, Twitter, Instagram!
That shit is sooo cool, I truly believe it.

burleigh's picture
burleigh's picture
burleigh Friday, 12 Aug 2022 at 4:43pm
AndyM wrote:

Yeew, Twitter, Instagram!
That shit is sooo cool, I truly believe it.

The doctors that were banned from social media, had their reputations dragged through the mud during covid turned out to be correct.

I would suggest starting to listen to these people for future issues.

burleigh's picture
burleigh's picture
burleigh Friday, 12 Aug 2022 at 5:04pm
bonza's picture
bonza's picture
bonza Friday, 12 Aug 2022 at 5:17pm
AndyM wrote:

All I can suggest is that yes, we stay very wary of the politicians and other professional bullshit artists and instead find a consensus of reputable scientific institutions, which actually isn't that difficult. These reputable people do not include those peddling "wellness" alternatives and are not found on Facebook or standing on a street corner, foaming at the mouth.

I disagree. its actually very difficult in the case of Covid that has been such a fluid beast of real time research with conflicting findings amplified by misleading or misinterpreted media reports.
This is the result of the last 2 years. Inequality has amplified. Poverty has grown. House prices have exploded. Rental availability next to nil. Rental prices exploded. People scrambling for tent sites. Corporate profits have ballooned. Preventable disease treatments ceased or delayed. Mental health outcomes exploded. Children's education and social skills delayed, disrupted. Loved ones separated. Small businesses and jobs ruined. Industries lost. QE exploded. Big corporate hand outs. Supply driven inflation explosion. Fuckin great times if you drew the longer stick.

who wouldn't be foaming at the mouth.

truebluebasher's picture
truebluebasher's picture
truebluebasher Friday, 12 Aug 2022 at 5:38pm

Continuing with running theme of Govt mishandling of Pandemic.
[Factcheck] Each mandated Mass Vaxed World Leader suffered 5% drop in Polls with each dose of lies.
Dose of lies drop 5% > 2 doses of lies drop 10% > 3 doses of lies drop 15% > 4 doses of lies drop 20%
Highest vaxed world leaders popularity all dropped 60% >40% & some even dropped 40%
Some were outed others nervously re-elected on smaller 40% margin = (No worldwide Vax Mandate)

https://morningconsult.com/global-leader-approval/

Lower vaxed or non mandated national leaders kept same popularity rating & trust thru-out Rollout.
Including the most popular Low Vaxed leaders all averaging or climbing from 60% > 80%.
It's a no brainer : 40% difference in popularity from Casual Vax to Mandated Evil Mass Vax Maniacs.
World wants these Vax overlords out sooner than later...#1 reason no one Vaxes anymore!

Can double check that if you like....
Each mandated Dictator's Vaxed lie set back National Childhood inoculation program 5 years
1 dose of lies lost 5 years Vax > 2nd dose of lies lose 10 years > 3rd dose of lies = now 15 years behind.
Experts are backpedaling all gains to 2008...( All down to prioritizing the Great Mass Vax Race! )
https://www.who.int/news/item/15-07-2022-covid-19-pandemic-fuels-largest...

Amazing that VIP mass hypnosis skips around this perfumed shit pile...Wake up! Mass Vax is pure evil.
It you luv Vax then call out our Expert's lies before they destroy whatever trust left in Vaccines.

We are living thru the greatest Vaccine Crisis of our own making with up to 75% being wasted.
Enough Lies...man up & come up with a plan to mop up #1 Vax crime of all time!

AndyM's picture
AndyM's picture
AndyM Friday, 12 Aug 2022 at 6:05pm
bonza wrote:
AndyM wrote:

I disagree. its actually very difficult in the case of Covid that has been such a fluid beast of real time research with conflicting findings amplified by misleading or misinterpreted media reports.
This is the result of the last 2 years. Inequality has amplified. Poverty has grown. House prices have exploded. Rental availability next to nil. Rental prices exploded. People scrambling for tent sites. Corporate profits have ballooned. Preventable disease treatments ceased or delayed. Mental health outcomes exploded. Children's education and social skills delayed, disrupted. Loved ones separated. Small businesses and jobs ruined. Industries lost. QE exploded. Big corporate hand outs. Supply driven inflation explosion. Fuckin great times if you drew the longer stick.

Agree, Covid has been a different beast, a clusterfuck of epic proportions.
But generally, if you want consensus regarding vaccinations, climate change, the negative effects of neoliberalism etc etc , it’s not hard to find it.
People who are going to use Covid as an excuse to totally throw their toys out of the cot are a bit simple and confused regardless.
I’m aware of all those results, it’s some of the worst, most acute profiteering this country’s ever seen, and that’s saying something.
But it’s times like this we need rational discussion as opposed to emotional hysterics.
Don’t throw the baby out with the bath water.

Rabbits68's picture
Rabbits68's picture
Rabbits68 Friday, 12 Aug 2022 at 6:12pm
AndyM wrote:
bonza wrote:
AndyM wrote:

Agree, Covid has been a different beast, a clusterfuck of epic proportions.
But generally, if you want consensus regarding vaccinations, climate change, the negative effects of neoliberalism etc etc , it’s not hard to find it.
People who are going to use Covid as an excuse to totally throw their toys out of the cot are a bit simple and confused regardless.
I’m aware of all those results, it’s some of the worst, most acute profiteering this country’s ever seen, and that’s saying something.
But it’s times like this we need rational discussion as opposed to emotional hysterics.
Don’t throw the baby out with the bath water.

100%

bonza's picture
bonza's picture
bonza Friday, 12 Aug 2022 at 6:26pm

Not suggesting that all Andy.I just think screaming at antivaxxers is misguided and a waste of time. We should be demanding a review and answers from our governments of how it all went wrong. Just as importantly we should implement the recommendations for improvement. A good start in my opinion is to install legislation that public funded big pharma manufacturers should be as forthcoming as possible with their data on research. That has not happened with covid. Not just drip feed over decades. we should also ask if why vaccination is so important to our safe being and the prevention of transmission why has concerted effort been to wealthy countries not the third world from the beginning?. Could it be related to profit?

But I have a long list…

groundswell's picture
groundswell's picture
groundswell Friday, 12 Aug 2022 at 7:18pm

Now we seem to be getting somewhere with recent posts.

AndyM's picture
AndyM's picture
AndyM Friday, 12 Aug 2022 at 10:03pm

Can’t disagree with any of that bonza, including the bit about yelling at anti-vaxxers and the like - it’s clear they won’t change their minds when presented with facts or logic.
I feel it’s good for myself to clearly express what I know to be true, you can’t just cede the floor.

truebluebasher's picture
truebluebasher's picture
truebluebasher Saturday, 13 Aug 2022 at 12:10am

SA just pulled their daily 0/1/2 dosed + Scarecrows + Beached Whales + ? (vs) Boosted Ward Charts.
This is now the 7th SA reconfigured Data censorship during 2022...talk about Mass Paranoia!
5th Jan -SA pulled red Hot Omicron vaxed cases that boiled over...(Pull that shit right now!) Fair enough!
4th March -SA Ditched kids hospital data...seemingly to bulk up Unvaxed to lighten up the Vaxed %.
14th May -Sickly 1st & 2nd dose patients were sent to weigh down healthy recovering Non Vaxed.
22nd July- 70% Peak Booster Patients 10% above Vax rate dumped their Unknowns onto Non vaxed!
26th July - Temporarily cooled down SA Boosters > Unknowns did the trick & then returned as is!
10th Aug-Boosters were again hitting 69.4% (Vax rate 60.75%) SA try & hide the overflow. [ S O S ]
11th Aug SA Hospital Data is censored...until Boosters can settle down to SA Vaxed population rate'.

Here's this month's really sciency SA Expert Data interpretation...(Stolen examination apology of sorts !)
Try not to laugh as this is really serious! Cough! Cough!

"Today's hospitalisation numbers and Vaccination status have been reconciled due to changes underway within hospital reporting systems and have been collated using an alternative reporting method. This will be in place until later this month.
Due to a reconfiguration of the Data, the number of cases has been readjusted!

{ Just wait 'till tbb can prop up their Tombstone } Can now read SA Epitaph here...
https://www.sahealth.sa.gov.au/wps/wcm/connect/public+content/sa+health+...

[Factcheck] This is the 7th Data reconfiguration for 2022 & there is no Hospital Vax Data...It's censored!
Nor will there be, until Boosters can stop boosting the Wards...
(Later this Month! WTF? ) Needs some Expert translation : "In the year 2525 if man is still alive!"
tbb advises to do the dishes ...gonna be waiting a while for a return of padded SA Vax data! Stop Drooling!

Dedicated to the mandated paranoid SA Vax Experts...or maybe that was WA or Vic or Qld Vax Experts.
Zager & Evans ~ In the year 2525 ... (Censored Data Prediction Version)

burleigh's picture
burleigh's picture
burleigh Saturday, 13 Aug 2022 at 8:44am
AndyM wrote:

Can’t disagree with any of that bonza, including the bit about yelling at anti-vaxxers and the like - it’s clear they won’t change their minds when presented with facts or logic.
I feel it’s good for myself to clearly express what I know to be true, you can’t just cede the floor.

The problem is the “facts” pushed by the elites have mostly proven to be false.

AndyM's picture
AndyM's picture
AndyM Saturday, 13 Aug 2022 at 9:33am

Like the facts that polio vaccines work?
Baby and bathwater Burleigh.

burleigh's picture
burleigh's picture
burleigh Saturday, 13 Aug 2022 at 9:47am
AndyM wrote:

This is a covid thread champ but like a standard bed wetter you’ve introduced polio to try prove something.

Sad and pathetic

AlfredWallace's picture
AlfredWallace's picture
AlfredWallace Saturday, 13 Aug 2022 at 9:51am
truebluebasher wrote:

SA just pulled their daily 0/1/2 dosed + Scarecrows + Beached Whales + ? (vs) Boosted Ward Charts.
This is now the 7th SA reconfigured Data censorship during 2022...talk about Mass Paranoia!
5th Jan -SA pulled red Hot Omicron vaxed cases that boiled over...(Pull that shit right now!) Fair enough!
4th March -SA Ditched kids hospital data...seemingly to bulk up Unvaxed to lighten up the Vaxed %.
14th May -Sickly 1st & 2nd dose patients were sent to weigh down healthy recovering Non Vaxed.
22nd July- 70% Peak Booster Patients 10% above Vax rate dumped their Unknowns onto Non vaxed!
26th July - Temporarily cooled down SA Boosters > Unknowns did the trick & then returned as is!
10th Aug-Boosters were again hitting 69.4% (Vax rate 60.75%) SA try & hide the overflow. [ S O S ]
11th Aug SA Hospital Data is censored...until Boosters can settle down to SA Vaxed population rate'.

Here's this month's really sciency SA Expert Data interpretation...(Stolen examination apology of sorts !)
Try not to laugh as this is really serious! Cough! Cough!

"Today's hospitalisation numbers and Vaccination status have been reconciled due to changes underway within hospital reporting systems and have been collated using an alternative reporting method. This will be in place until later this month.
Due to a reconfiguration of the Data, the number of cases has been readjusted!

{ Just wait 'till tbb can prop up their Tombstone } Can now read SA Epitaph here...
https://www.sahealth.sa.gov.au/wps/wcm/connect/public+content/sa+health+...

[Factcheck] This is the 7th Data reconfiguration for 2022 & there is no Hospital Vax Data...It's censored!
Nor will there be, until Boosters can stop boosting the Wards...
(Later this Month! WTF? ) Needs some Expert translation : "In the year 2525 if man is still alive!"
tbb advises to do the dishes ...gonna be waiting a while for a return of padded SA Vax data! Stop Drooling!

Dedicated to the mandated paranoid SA Vax Experts...or maybe that was WA or Vic or Qld Vax Experts.
Zager & Evans ~ In the year 2525 ... (Censored Data Prediction Version)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=izQB2-Kmiic

TBB Classic song 2525, when it first came out, everyone poo pooed it but today I’d say it’s a pretty pertinent metaphor for how we have treated the planet and for where we are heading if we don’t change our consumptive ways.

AndyM's picture
AndyM's picture
AndyM Saturday, 13 Aug 2022 at 10:10am
burleigh wrote:
AndyM wrote:

This is a covid thread champ but like a standard bed wetter you’ve introduced polio to try prove something.

Sad and pathetic

Yeah the proof is absolutely clear.
If you wanted to have an issue with Covid, that’s understandable.
If you want to have an issue with settled science, well the issue is with you.

old-dog's picture
old-dog's picture
old-dog Saturday, 13 Aug 2022 at 11:09am

" The elites lied to us" As far as I'm concerned the govt's of the world acted on the best advice available. Even the worlds leading experts had no way of predicting what might happen when a brand new virus swept across the globe on a virgin unprotected population. It could well have mutated into a mass extinction event like no other so they had no choice but to err on the side of caution to protect the health system and the millions of at risk souls who still had many good years ahead of them. Luckily the virus went the other way and got weaker and weaker as it found ways to outsmart the new vaccines it was encountering. In hindsight some of the measures were over the top and mistakes were made on the run but it was all done with the best intentions by good family type people trying to do their best in an unprecedented situation and not some evil conspiracy by some shadowy illuminate secret elite ruling class out to rob our freedoms and turn us into mind controlled robots as the burleighs of this world would like us to believe.
Time to stop playing the victim and grow a set of balls pal.

burleigh's picture
burleigh's picture
burleigh Saturday, 13 Aug 2022 at 11:45am
old-dog wrote:

" The elites lied to us" As far as I'm concerned the govt's of the world acted on the best advice available. Even the worlds leading experts had no way of predicting what might happen when a brand new virus swept across the globe on a virgin unprotected population. It could well have mutated into a mass extinction event like no other so they had no choice but to err on the side of caution to protect the health system and the millions of at risk souls who still had many good years ahead of them. Luckily the virus went the other way and got weaker and weaker as it found ways to outsmart the new vaccines it was encountering. In hindsight some of the measures were over the top and mistakes were made on the run but it was all done with the best intentions by good family type people trying to do their best in an unprecedented situation and not some evil conspiracy by some shadowy illuminate secret elite ruling class out to rob our freedoms and turn us into mind controlled robots as the burleighs of this world would like us to believe.
Time to stop playing the victim and grow a set of balls pal.

And that’s exactly what they want you to believe. Bed wetters like yourself don’t question the narrative.

There are thousands of doctors around the world that risked their careers for the last two years to speak out against what was happening. Yet people like yourself wrote them off as conspiracy theorists.

I would be looking at these experts for future health issues as they were not going to be silenced by the powers even if it meant loosing their career.

The elites managed to control an entire world population, and to inject them with an experimental vaccine and you bent over and allowed that to happen.

Lies were told daily about the vaccine effectiveness and deaths from the virus. If you had listened to the doctors that put their career on the line instead of writing them off you would know this.

One good thing is it’s opened the eyes of millions & millions of people to not trust big pharma and government. And how much control big pharma has over governments.

AndyM's picture
AndyM's picture
AndyM Saturday, 13 Aug 2022 at 12:06pm

“ And that’s exactly what they want you to believe. Bed wetters like yourself don’t question the narrative.”

Hahaha!!
As Burleigh shows the unenlightened how brilliant he is and how the world really works!
Sheer genius, the man’s a veritable god :)

burleigh's picture
burleigh's picture
burleigh Saturday, 13 Aug 2022 at 12:09pm
AndyM wrote:

“ And that’s exactly what they want you to believe. Bed wetters like yourself don’t question the narrative.”

Hahaha!!
As Burleigh shows the unenlightened how brilliant he is and how the world really works!
Sheer genius, the man’s a veritable god :)

BuT wHaT aBoUt PoLiO AndyM? You simpletons want to use the polio vaccine as a justification to blindly trust every vaccine the government want to jam into your body.

It’s scary shit. Like sheep following sheep. Baaa baaaa

AndyM's picture
AndyM's picture
AndyM Saturday, 13 Aug 2022 at 12:41pm

It’s an definite example (and just one of many) that you’re not interested in facts or truth, you just want go foetal and wee down your own leg.
You don’t seem to have the ability to seperate the shit from the clay so you say it’s all too hard and you pack it in.

burleigh's picture
burleigh's picture
burleigh Saturday, 13 Aug 2022 at 12:47pm
AndyM wrote:

It’s an definite example (and just one of many) that you’re not interested in facts or truth, you just want go foetal and wee down your own leg.
You don’t seem to have the ability to seperate the shit from the clay so you say it’s all too hard and you pack it in.

Speaking of facts and truth. Each time the "science" catches up to the conspiracy theories you go very quiet.

AndyM's picture
AndyM's picture
AndyM Saturday, 13 Aug 2022 at 12:49pm

Again, you’re desperate to throw out the good along with the small bits of poo.

burleigh's picture
burleigh's picture
burleigh Saturday, 13 Aug 2022 at 12:53pm
AndyM wrote:

Normally when something gets shit on for two years you would throw it out. Or do you like to keep shit stained items because they used to be new?

Roadkill's picture
Roadkill's picture
Roadkill Saturday, 13 Aug 2022 at 12:54pm
burleigh wrote:
AndyM wrote:

Speaking of facts and truth. Each time the "science" catches up to the conspiracy theories you go very quiet.

Speaking of facts and truth. Each time science proved your conspiracy theories and untruths as conspiracy theories and untruths you obfuscated, then went quiet, then got angry and attacked the messenger.

Farking covidiot hypocrite. So funny.

burleigh's picture
burleigh's picture
burleigh Saturday, 13 Aug 2022 at 1:03pm
Roadkill wrote:
burleigh wrote:
AndyM wrote:

Speaking of facts and truth. Each time science proved your conspiracy theories and untruths as conspiracy theories and untruths you obfuscated, then went quiet, then got angry and attacked the messenger.

Farking covidiot hypocrite. So funny.

Which ones?

AndyM's picture
AndyM's picture
AndyM Saturday, 13 Aug 2022 at 1:07pm
burleigh wrote:
AndyM wrote:

Normally when something gets shit on for two years you would throw it out. Or do you like to keep shit stained items because they used to be new?

But why throw out other stuff?
Sure, hold Governments to account but why include a whole lot of good stuff as well?

burleigh's picture
burleigh's picture
burleigh Saturday, 13 Aug 2022 at 1:10pm
AndyM wrote:
burleigh wrote:
AndyM wrote:

But why throw out other stuff?
Sure, hold Governments to account but why include a whole lot of good stuff as well?

I havent. I said i wouldn't be getting my children vaccinated AGAIN for polio because because NOBODY has polio. They are already vaccinated for polio for the record.

What i will be doing in future is putting every piece of "good stuff" under the microscope to look for shit stains that have been covered up by a dodgy paint job in future.

AndyM's picture
AndyM's picture
AndyM Saturday, 13 Aug 2022 at 1:20pm

Stop bullshitting.

This is what you said -

“ Nobody in London has Polio. you must have missed that part. They found traces digging around in peoples shit. that is all.

You happy to vaccinate kids for polio when there is none, but not happy for them to eat healthy when their is MANY unhealthy kids in London?”

You didn’t mention your kids at all, it was all about London.
At least have the balls to be truthful.

burleigh's picture
burleigh's picture
burleigh Saturday, 13 Aug 2022 at 1:30pm
AndyM wrote:

Stop bullshitting.

This is what you said -

“ Nobody in London has Polio. you must have missed that part. They found traces digging around in peoples shit. that is all.

You happy to vaccinate kids for polio when there is none, but not happy for them to eat healthy when their is MANY unhealthy kids in London?”

You didn’t mention your kids at all, it was all about London.
At least have the balls to be truthful.

And? Where is the lie? If I lived in London I wouldn’t get my kids vaccinated AGAIN for polio right now and i do believe that the main focus on healthy humans should be diet and exercise not a fucking needles created in a lab for maximum profit.

I didnt say healthy eating is the cure for polio but it will help with a lot of other preventable diseases which will take LOADS of pressure off the health care system to be able to focus or serious viruses rather than cleaning the ass of a lazy fat fucker with diabetes and heart disease from decades of food abuse. The same foods that are on the jerseys of their favourite sports stars.

No money in healthy people though,

AndyM's picture
AndyM's picture
AndyM Saturday, 13 Aug 2022 at 1:45pm

Arse, Burleigh, in Australia it’s arse you slippery gypsy.

seeds's picture
seeds's picture
seeds Saturday, 13 Aug 2022 at 1:54pm

Yes that gets my goat too. Silly but none the less it’s ARSE

DudeSweetDudeSweet Saturday, 13 Aug 2022 at 2:18pm

You two are at cross purposes.

Andy isn’t down with those who oppose the traditional vaccine programs which have prevented millions of human deaths , whilst Burleigh isn’t down with the contrived covid threat and ensuing profiteering.

These conversations are not in conflict

AndyM's picture
AndyM's picture
AndyM Saturday, 13 Aug 2022 at 2:47pm

You must have missed the bit where Burleigh says he’s anti-vax more broadly.

burleigh's picture
burleigh's picture
burleigh Saturday, 13 Aug 2022 at 3:16pm
AndyM wrote:

You must have missed the bit where Burleigh says he’s anti-vax more broadly.

Lol I didn’t. But I’m now VERY cautious about how to proceed in future.

I have covered tetanus shot earlier this year and I am not up to date and have no plan on being up to date with that. So if that’s what you’re basing it off, then fair enough

Roadkill's picture
Roadkill's picture
Roadkill Saturday, 13 Aug 2022 at 3:33pm

burleigh is anti vax..except if family tax benefit A is at risk..then he jabs his kids. Typical anti vax hypocrisy… but fuck it…it’s only the kids.