COVID-19 Health System Overload Forecaster

Craig's picture
Craig started the topic in Wednesday, 18 Mar 2020 at 7:44pm

I've created a spreadsheet forecast which I'll update as we go..

There's also a website with live running data.. https://sites.google.com/view/stayhomeaustralia

burleigh's picture
burleigh's picture
burleigh Sunday, 14 Aug 2022 at 9:36am

Further clarification has been sought after the CDC website removed “The mRNA and the spike protein do not last long in the body” from an online resource that highlights “Facts About mRNA COVID-19 Vaccines”. Archives taken of the webpage prior to the 13th of August 2022 have been compared to the most recent version of the page, which shows an entire portion altered. The CDC is yet to comment on the reason for the change.

Archived link: https://web.archive.org/web/20220721092000/https://www.cdc.gov/coronavir...

Current Link: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/vaccines/different-vaccines/mr...

indo-dreaming's picture
indo-dreaming's picture
indo-dreaming Sunday, 14 Aug 2022 at 10:25am

I cant believe his thread is still active, seriously Covid is yesterdays news, this is probably about as normal as it will ever get.

Go to Indo and its totally different, Java was still full on, got to wear mask everywhere, prove you are vaccinated for anything and everything temp test etc just to enter shopping centres.

DudeSweetDudeSweet's picture
DudeSweetDudeSweet Sunday, 14 Aug 2022 at 11:11am

The point of the thread is that it was never really about a virus. The virus was a useful Trojan horse.

All these clowns now saying “Sure, we might’ve overreacted but it was a killer virus which might’ve destroyed the Solar System if it mutated”. FFS…the extent of the virus was exaggerated from day one. It was exaggerated because the reality of the virus was known and the reality wasn’t terrible enough to generate the response that was planned, The entire episode was a pisstake.

The world did not need to be locked down, disrupted and quarantined for the flu-like covid as proven by every under vaccinated nation and every undervaccniated individual on Earth. It was all a lie and the lie is now being altered so that the brain dead believe the threat has somehow moderated. Christ…some dumb cnts still run with the initial D-grade horror scenario that even the media has distanced themselves from.

Australians have now been conditioned to accept governmental imposition and intervention in our lives which was previously unimaginable and which would’ve stood a snowball’s chance in hell of getting introduced if not for the health faux emergency. We’ve never even experienced government overreach like we did during war time.

Lockdowns, quarantines, tracking and surveillance measures introduced then made dormant until they are reintroduced under some other government convenience. It’s all about control.

Sri Lanka now using QR codes to ration fuel after the same governmental overreach ran their economy and sovereignty into the toilet. You think it’s never going to happen that the same will be reintroduced here under the auspices of climate change or such?

Get real.

BTW…Old Dog cowering in his bunker for years praying the scary flu doesn’t eradicate humanity and now telling others to grow some balls. Run and hide Old Dog …it’s the sniffle monster! Ahhhhhhhh!

Roadkill's picture
Roadkill's picture
Roadkill Sunday, 14 Aug 2022 at 11:19am
DudeSweetDudeSweet wrote:

The point of the thread is that it was never really about a virus. The virus was a useful Trojan horse.

All these clowns now saying “Sure, we might’ve overreacted but it was a killer virus which might’ve destroyed the Solar System if it mutated”. FFS…the extent of the virus was exaggerated from day one. It was exaggerated because the reality of the virus was known and the reality wasn’t terrible enough to generate the response that was planned, The entire episode was a pisstake.

The world did not need to be locked down, disrupted and quarantined for the flu-like covid as proven by every under vaccinated nation and every undervaccniated individual on Earth. It was all a lie and the lie is now being altered so that the brain dead believe the threat has somehow moderated. Christ…some dumb cnts still run with the initial D-grade horror scenario that even the media has distanced themselves from.

Australians have now been conditioned to accept governmental imposition and intervention in our lives which was previously unimaginable and which would’ve stood a snowball’s chance in hell of getting introduced if not for the health faux emergency. We’ve never even experienced government overreach like we did during war time.

Lockdowns, quarantines, tracking and surveillance measures introduced then made dormant until they are reintroduced under some other government convenience. It’s all about control.

Sri Lanka now using QR codes to ration fuel after the same governmental overreach ran their economy and sovereignty into the toilet. You think it’s never going to happen that the same will be reintroduced here under the auspices of climate change or such?

Get real.

BTW…Old Dog cowering in his bunker for years praying the scary flu doesn’t eradicate humanity and now telling others to grow some balls. Run and hide Old Dog …it’s the sniffle monster! Ahhhhhhhh!

blowin the genius…is so knowledgable about the past…still no fucking idea about the future.

Stupid and conspiratorial as usual.

burleigh's picture
burleigh's picture
burleigh Sunday, 14 Aug 2022 at 11:24am

Never forget Roadkill wanted the unvaxxed charged with murder if they passed on the sniffle.

And didn’t want unvaxxed to receive medical care.

Pure scum.

DudeSweetDudeSweet Sunday, 14 Aug 2022 at 11:42am

If you made a list of the lies Roadkill was told and which he believed wholeheartedly, even beyond when the lies were revealed to be untrue…you’d have a very long list indeed.

gullible
/ˈɡʌləb(ə)l/
Learn to pronounce
adjective
adjective: gullible
easily persuaded to believe something; credulous.

To the point that Roadkill’s opinion is basically the bellwether as to the veracity of a statement. If Roadkill believes something to be true you are virtually guaranteed that it’s not true.

Roadkill's picture
Roadkill's picture
Roadkill Sunday, 14 Aug 2022 at 11:59am

The biggest liar and spreader of bs was equally shared between, burleigh, blowin and that other covidiot Robo.

You all had your lies and fake posts proven as such, with facts…but just kept on spreading the bs.

For most of us covid is just like the flu now…no need to hide but just live with it and get on with life.

You clowns have zero to offer if this tread is gone.

Pathetic clowns…blowin is also one of the biggest angriest left behind by life losers.

Other than that…you are fucking hilarious to keep posting here…it’s a joy to daily read the crap you both post.

DudeSweetDudeSweet Sunday, 14 Aug 2022 at 12:11pm

“For most of us covid is just like the flu now…no need to hide but just live with it and get on with life.”

You mean like it should’ve been since day one except for the stupid cnts like yourself who gave material and cultural support to the lie that it was ever anything else?

Roadkill's picture
Roadkill's picture
Roadkill Sunday, 14 Aug 2022 at 12:43pm
DudeSweetDudeSweet wrote:

“For most of us covid is just like the flu now…no need to hide but just live with it and get on with life.”

You mean like it should’ve been since day one except for the stupid cnts like yourself who gave material and cultural support to the lie that it was ever anything else?

No, I mean like…..using the latest info available and making a decision based on individual needs.

burleigh's picture
burleigh's picture
burleigh Sunday, 14 Aug 2022 at 12:45pm
Roadkill wrote:

The biggest liar and spreader of bs was equally shared between, burleigh, blowin and that other covidiot Robo.

You all had your lies and fake posts proven as such, with facts…but just kept on spreading the bs.

For most of us covid is just like the flu now…no need to hide but just live with it and get on with life.

Pathetic clowns…blowin is also one of the biggest angriest left behind by life losers.

Other than that…you are fucking hilarious to keep posting here…it’s a joy to daily read the crap you both post.

Wrong again.

Adverse reactions are real and were covered up.

My uncle did have a stroke after astra vaccine. He was not exempt from the second jab.

This is criminal alone.

The same uncle has had covid twice. Go figure.

Little do you know it Roadkill,l but we’re on your team. You’re just too thick to understand.

You had three jabs and were being an absolute sooky kook for weeks saying how sick you were.

This is what we have been fighting for. Your vaccine did absolutely nothing, you were lied to and coerced into a medical procedure due to lies.

Roadkill's picture
Roadkill's picture
Roadkill Sunday, 14 Aug 2022 at 12:53pm
burleigh wrote:
Roadkill wrote:

Wrong again.

My uncle did have a stroke after astra vaccine. He was not exempt from the second jab.

This is criminal alone.

Little do you know it Roadkill,l but we’re on your team. You’re just too thick to understand.

You had three jabs and were being an absolute sooky kook for weeks saying how sick you were.

This is what we have been fighting for. Your vaccine did absolutely nothing, you were lied to and coerced into a medical procedure due to lies.

We will only be on the same team when facts and evidence and proof are used.

burleigh's picture
burleigh's picture
burleigh Sunday, 14 Aug 2022 at 1:32pm
Roadkill wrote:
burleigh wrote:
Roadkill wrote:

Wrong again.

This is criminal alone.

You mean facts and evidence that we’re hidden under the term “health advice” by leaders for 2 years.

Did you ever see this Health Advice? Or did you take everything on blind faith?

bonza's picture
bonza's picture
bonza Sunday, 14 Aug 2022 at 1:48pm
indo-dreaming wrote:

I cant believe his thread is still active, seriously Covid is yesterdays news, this is probably about as normal as it will ever get.

Go to Indo and its totally different, Java was still full on, got to wear mask everywhere, prove you are vaccinated for anything and everything temp test etc just to enter shopping centres.

Accountability. Whether by design or accident or both the world is now a lot less stable.

AndyM's picture
AndyM's picture
AndyM Sunday, 14 Aug 2022 at 2:08pm

The long decline of liberal democracies.

Roadkill's picture
Roadkill's picture
Roadkill Sunday, 14 Aug 2022 at 2:31pm
burleigh wrote:
Roadkill wrote:
burleigh wrote:
Roadkill wrote:

Wrong again.

This is criminal alone.

You mean facts and evidence that we’re hidden under the term “health advice” by leaders for 2 years.

Did you ever see this Health Advice? Or did you take everything on blind faith?

No, I mean proving you do believe in science and facts. Acknowledging that you have posted misinformation and you are prepared to accept facts.
You could start with acknowledging that there is a greater chance of having myocarditis from COVID than from the vaccine.

AndyM's picture
AndyM's picture
AndyM Sunday, 14 Aug 2022 at 2:36pm

Burleigh don’t do truth.

Roadkill's picture
Roadkill's picture
Roadkill Sunday, 14 Aug 2022 at 2:37pm
AndyM wrote:

Burleigh don’t do truth.

Now is his chance to have some credibility. Some facts are non disputable.

AndyM's picture
AndyM's picture
AndyM Sunday, 14 Aug 2022 at 2:43pm

Roadkill, like, you don’t understand man.
The elite have, like, taken control of the narrative man.
Don’t be a sheeple man, open your mind. .

burleigh's picture
burleigh's picture
burleigh Sunday, 14 Aug 2022 at 2:52pm
Roadkill wrote:
AndyM wrote:

Burleigh don’t do truth.

Did you really just say “SOME facts are non disputable”

I mean we all you know crazy, but now we know you’re dumber than a potato. And that’s being mean to potatos

burleigh's picture
burleigh's picture
burleigh Sunday, 14 Aug 2022 at 2:53pm
AndyM wrote:

Burleigh don’t do truth.

Coming from a guy saying it’s criminal to not want a vaccine.

That’s rich.

AndyM's picture
AndyM's picture
AndyM Sunday, 14 Aug 2022 at 3:00pm

You’re a liar.
I said it would be criminal not to vaccinate kids against polio especially when there is the polio virus around.
But I expect you would rather have them become crippled or die just on a matter of ideology.

AndyM's picture
AndyM's picture
AndyM Sunday, 14 Aug 2022 at 3:12pm

I am genuinely mystified as to what reality people like you are living in.
One of my theories is that you’re disillusioned and frustrated and so start to go for some theories that are kinda ‘edgy’ and ‘radical’,
Then after a while even if you don’t really believe what you’re saying you become so invested and committed that you can’t really backpedal.
Interesting times.

Roadkill's picture
Roadkill's picture
Roadkill Sunday, 14 Aug 2022 at 3:12pm
AndyM wrote:

You’re a liar.
I said it would be criminal not to vaccinate kids against polio especially when there is the polio virus around.
But I expect you would rather have them become crippled or die just on a matter of ideology.

He would vax his kids if a tax rebate was on offer, just like he did previously. All these covidiots love govt handouts.

Roadkill's picture
Roadkill's picture
Roadkill Sunday, 14 Aug 2022 at 3:22pm
burleigh wrote:
Roadkill wrote:
AndyM wrote:

Burleigh don’t do truth.

Did you really just say “SOME facts are non disputable”

I mean we all you know crazy, but now we know you’re dumber than a potato. And that’s being mean to potatos

You avoided answering as usual

AndyM's picture
AndyM's picture
AndyM Sunday, 14 Aug 2022 at 3:49pm

“We all you know crazy”
Haha, fucking hell mate, you’re a classic.

old-dog's picture
old-dog's picture
old-dog Sunday, 14 Aug 2022 at 4:13pm

Far from cowering in a bunker my life has been pretty much normal through the whole shit show. My only regret is only getting 3 days in lockdown away from work. Not once did I shy away from going to the pub, movies, shopping centers, packed footy stadiums, surfing or family get togethers, rarely wearing a mask. I've had 4 jabs and haven't had so much as a sniffle for 3 years so there goes burleigs theory about the vax destroying my immune system. The only cowering bed wetters here are the anti vax cowards whose paranoid obsession and desperate need to believe they know something that the sheep don't is just a symptom of much deeper psychological issues. Run and hide its the big nasty vax monster.

bonza's picture
bonza's picture
bonza Sunday, 14 Aug 2022 at 4:50pm

Old dog. I take it you don’t live in Victoria, work in hospitality or tourism or similar affected trade and you own a house/s that has doubled in value in less than 2 years. I’m not criticising you for that old dog. Just pointing out that the pandemic was and very much still is a different story for many others.
“We are all this together” was and is a crock of shit.

DudeSweetDudeSweet Sunday, 14 Aug 2022 at 4:56pm

I’d say he lives in WA where they made the whole state a bunker for him.

burleigh's picture
burleigh's picture
burleigh Sunday, 14 Aug 2022 at 4:56pm
old-dog wrote:

Far from cowering in a bunker my life has been pretty much normal through the whole shit show. My only regret is only getting 3 days in lockdown away from work. Not once did I shy away from going to the pub, movies, shopping centers, packed footy stadiums, surfing or family get togethers, rarely wearing a mask. I've had 4 jabs and haven't had so much as a sniffle for 3 years so there goes burleigs theory about the vax destroying my immune system. The only cowering bed wetters here are the anti vax cowards whose paranoid obsession and desperate need to believe they know something that the sheep don't is just a symptom of much deeper psychological issues. Run and hide its the big nasty vax monster.

Pubs were shut, footyball played in empty stadiums, movie theatres shut, if you lived on a border town no surfing in a different state.

Jabbed 4 times with something that doesn’t work.

Gyms closed, but lucky they kept the bottlo open hey.

Yeah other than that completely normal.

Old dog has a short memory

burleigh's picture
burleigh's picture
burleigh Sunday, 14 Aug 2022 at 4:59pm
AndyM wrote:

You’re a liar.

No you didn’t. You lie like roadkill.

Wait, are you roadkill?

AndyM's picture
AndyM's picture
AndyM Sunday, 14 Aug 2022 at 5:17pm

Go back and find it and prove me wrong.

Roadkill's picture
Roadkill's picture
Roadkill Sunday, 14 Aug 2022 at 5:29pm

I don’t lie, burleigh. I just remember the lies and false posts you and clown blowin and clown Robo posted….myocarditis, mortality rates, multiple deaths due to vaccine, bells palsy, athletes having heart issues, children dying due to vaccines, multiple family members having health issues due to vaccines - cancers etc etc, govt control, big pharma controlling govt, autism, vaccines change genetic code, the vaccines side effects are worse than covid…the list goes on and on and on and on….

Just because you don’t like to be reminded of your bs doesn’t make it a lie.

burleigh's picture
burleigh's picture
burleigh Sunday, 14 Aug 2022 at 5:49pm
AndyM wrote:

Go back and find it and prove me wrong.

With ZERO cases detected in London. ZERO cases. I said “ leave the kids alone” which later you replied:
In light of what is happening in London that statement borders on the criminal you greasy weasel.

There you go. Proof you’re a tool

AndyM's picture
AndyM's picture
AndyM Sunday, 14 Aug 2022 at 6:19pm

Criminal to not vax kids in London considering there's polio all through the sewerage system.
You were talking about leaving the kids in London alone.
No speaka da English?

You're so duplicitous

Don’t you get tired of waking up and putting makeup on your two faces every morning?

burleigh's picture
burleigh's picture
burleigh Sunday, 14 Aug 2022 at 6:21pm
AndyM wrote:

Criminal to not vax kids in London considering there's polio all through the sewerage system.
You were talking about leaving the kids in London alone.
No speaka da English?

All through the sewage? Another lie. They have found traces from a vaccine derived virus.
This virus is called vaccine-derived poliovirus. It is a strain of (weakened) poliovirus that would have originally been found in oral polio vaccines.

This virus in Londons shit is a mutant of a big pharma drug?
C’mon Uncle Andy, it’s time for a lay down, too much main stream media for today.

AndyM's picture
AndyM's picture
AndyM Sunday, 14 Aug 2022 at 6:32pm

Holy fuck you're dense.

The UK Health Security Agency has identified 116 polio viruses from 19 sewage samples this year in London, taken from the sewerage treatment works.

It's transmissible but there have been no cases yet.

The UK Health Security Agency has advised that all children in London aged
1-9 should get a polio vaccine now.

Seriously, what part of this don't you understand?

How does this relate to "leave the kids alone"?

Mate you're so dumb you'd sit on the tv and watch the couch.

You're so dumb you'd fail a survey.

burleigh's picture
burleigh's picture
burleigh Sunday, 14 Aug 2022 at 6:55pm

Wait wait wait. This virus being found is from an oral polio vaccine given with a weakened live virus which has then mutated.

So it’s caused from Big pharma producing and governments approving this vaccine.

You can’t make this shit up.

How shall we fix it? Give ANOtHER vaccine, then get all the boomers to yell and scream “you’re a criminal” if you dare question it.

Bed time Uncle Andy. Sleep it off.

Nobody had this virus that is caused from a big pharma vaccine fuckup. Until this changes, give it a rest, you’re old, it can’t be good for your heart especially with all the covid vaccine running through your veins.

Kids are vaccinated for polio when born. Leave them alone. Especially when boosters are recommended every 10 YEARS.

seeds's picture
seeds's picture
seeds Sunday, 14 Aug 2022 at 7:26pm

No they said there was a different variant detected that wasn’t from the usual vaccines. Therefore suspected there is real Polio in the community.
Not all kids are vaccinated for it with antivax parents and most adults have never boosted I’d guess so there is potential for an outbreak.

burleigh's picture
burleigh's picture
burleigh Sunday, 14 Aug 2022 at 7:32pm
seeds wrote:

No they said there was a different variant detected that wasn’t from the usual vaccines. Therefore suspected there is real Polio in the community.

This is not true seeds.

It’s from an oral vaccine with a live virus. But AndyM and roadkill want us to trust the science.

https://www.gov.uk/government/news/all-children-aged-1-to-9-in-london-to...

Following the discovery of type 2 vaccine-derived poliovirus in sewage in north and east London, the Joint Committee on Vaccination and Immunisation (JCVI) has advised that a targeted inactivated polio vaccine (IPV) booster dose should be offered to all children between the ages of 1 and 9 in all London boroughs.

Should the makers of the vaccine and governments that approved it be held accountable?

burleigh's picture
burleigh's picture
burleigh Sunday, 14 Aug 2022 at 7:43pm

https://www.nature.com/articles/d41586-022-01802-z

This virus is called vaccine-derived poliovirus. It is a strain of (weakened) poliovirus that would have originally been found in oral polio vaccines, but has changed over time to behave more like a wild type, or naturally occurring, poliovirus.

Do you think this is criminal AndyM?

bonza's picture
bonza's picture
bonza Sunday, 14 Aug 2022 at 7:56pm
AndyM's picture
AndyM's picture
AndyM Sunday, 14 Aug 2022 at 8:05pm

Burleigh nice that after several days you actually read something.
In case you were wondering, before the polio vax, around 8000 were paralysed every year.
I think dealing with mutations from third world vaccines is a small price to pay.

By the way, do you like how open “the elites” are with the info coming out of the UK?

seeds's picture
seeds's picture
seeds Sunday, 14 Aug 2022 at 8:07pm

However, the viruses detected since February are different. They were related to one another and contained mutations suggesting that the virus was spreading from person to person — probably through poor hand hygiene.

How it came about? Vaccination is still the best protection. As the decades pass the vaccination levels have waned.

burleigh's picture
burleigh's picture
burleigh Sunday, 14 Aug 2022 at 8:16pm
AndyM wrote:

Burleigh nice that after several days you actually read something.
In case you were wondering, before the polio vax, around 8000 were paralysed every year.
I think dealing with mutations from third world vaccines is a small price to pay.

By the way, do you like how open “the elites” are with the info coming out of the UK?

Only 3rd world countries hey? Might be time for some more reading Uncle Andy.

https://www.researchgate.net/figure/Countries-using-oral-poliovirus-vacc...

Seems this might be a bigger man made issue than they are letting on

seeds's picture
seeds's picture
seeds Sunday, 14 Aug 2022 at 8:14pm

Ironically I think the modern antivax movement developed from a disturbing occurrence from a dodgy vaccine company producing a polio vaccine.
Google The Cutter Incident Polio

bonza's picture
bonza's picture
bonza Sunday, 14 Aug 2022 at 8:20pm
seeds wrote:

Ironically I think the modern antivax movement developed from a disturbing occurrence from a dodgy vaccine company producing a polio vaccine.
Google The Cutter Incident Polio

Nahh. It came from Andrew Wakefield debunked paper who suggested there’s a link between the measles, mumps, and rubella vaccine

seeds's picture
seeds's picture
seeds Sunday, 14 Aug 2022 at 8:30pm

There was that other dodgy research for profit that suggested these certain children got autism from some vaccines. It was conveniently ignored that the parents were saying that our child was already like this before the vaccines. Is that what you’re referring to Bonza? I’ll have to google it.

blackers's picture
blackers's picture
blackers Sunday, 14 Aug 2022 at 8:44pm

That was Wakefield.

seeds's picture
seeds's picture
seeds Sunday, 14 Aug 2022 at 9:00pm

Yep just google jogged my memory

seeds's picture
seeds's picture
seeds Sunday, 14 Aug 2022 at 9:04pm