COVID-19 Health System Overload Forecaster

Craig's picture
Craig started the topic in Wednesday, 18 Mar 2020 at 7:44pm

I've created a spreadsheet forecast which I'll update as we go..

There's also a website with live running data.. https://sites.google.com/view/stayhomeaustralia

truebluebasher's picture
truebluebasher's picture
truebluebasher Wednesday, 31 Aug 2022 at 8:26pm

The Goat is better placed to know such & also rides the wire on Vax & Climate Change.
"Walk across the Border!" Yes! After current Fires to Flood ... most likely!

Sections of border wall go Missing just after natural disasters to invite Mexican recovery Gangs!
eg:
https://pbs.twimg.com/ext_tw_video_thumb/1429860561597046784/pu/img/oQAr...
https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR8j0E8bcWlBVBavMda...
https://arc-anglerfish-washpost-prod-washpost.s3.amazonaws.com/public/I5...
Aug : Texas ~ (From Fire to Flood) Either would open swathes in the Wall.
US lets Mexicans thru at strategic locations for slave gangs to clean up disaster for a bucket of chips!
https://www.newyorker.com/magazine/2021/11/08/the-migrant-workers-who-fo...
https://weather.com/news/weather/video/from-fire-to-flooding-for-one-tex...

Joe can't afford to lock Mexicans out while Texas recovers from 1/1,000 State of Emergency...
https://www.wsws.org/en/articles/2022/08/25/sykh-a25.html
Knock down more wall panels & Cut down recovery costs by 90%...then boot them out!

The Goat is referring to...the bleedin' obvious after the 1/1,000 event.
Let all the dimwits think whatever... When nature calls...ya get holes in ya walls! That Simple!

burleigh's picture
burleigh's picture
burleigh Wednesday, 31 Aug 2022 at 9:12pm
Roadkill wrote:

That was smart. :)
https://www.nzherald.co.nz/world/australian-anti-vaxxers-who-sued-state-...

From the same article which was released today:

"The Covid-19 vaccines available in Australia are safe and very effective at reducing the risk of serious illness and death. Please access Covid-19 health advice and information from NSW Health and the Australian government."

And about a healthy 19yr old girl with blood clots from the jab:

NSW Health said it does not discuss individual cases, but urged people to use "trusted and credible sources of information".

"We continue to encourage everyone to get vaccinated", a spokesperson said.

Ok Roadkill. where you been? 2nd round of the sniffles?

truebluebasher's picture
truebluebasher's picture
truebluebasher Wednesday, 31 Aug 2022 at 10:57pm

The First 100 ALP jabs.
Caretaker Jabs
May
6 Lowest Testing Rates for over a year
17 Natcab joint orchestrated Test Ramp Peaks @ AEC Cutoff > Booth Staff Shortage diverted.
21 Election Result [L] > ALP
24 (Free Flu Shots) Flu Outbreak hits 2 months early & peaks above 5 year average.
25 Natcab Framework for Covid Response
30 At Risk 4th Boosters
June
9 AZ Under 60 (Use as last resort only)
14 At Risk Booster Rollout 12-15y'o
18 Airport Terminal Mask Mandate is over.
29 Vax Review to finish in weeks not Months (End of Aug > Extended Expiry Date)
*States end Mandates / East Coast Cruising catches on / States invest in Long Covid
July
4 Lowest Testing since Easter Sunday
6 TGA Pre approves Bivalent Vax
6 Oz Unvax Entry mandate ends
11 Boosters include 30+ Risk
11 Antivirals include 50+ Risk
12 PM Albo unmasks for Jab> skips 2 week Vax incubation Iso & flies out the next day.
15 Unicef Kidz vax backpedals 15-20 years in uptake.
18 Oz Vax Waste 75% > Antivirals even more than that!
20 TGA stamp Moderna Baby Vax
*State's Elective Surgery on hold / FMD / Monkey Pox
20 [L] push Govt to reintroduce Iso Payments
20 PM Covid Address: 1 Boost 2 Antivirals 3 Masks 4 STFAH
25 TGA approve Novavax for Teens ( Laugh off EMA > Soon after includes #1 Heart Warning )
26 Hospital Crisis Record
29 Death Spike Record ( On track as Oz #1 Killer for 2022 )
Aug
1 Age Care Mandate for Staff & Up to Date
2 Pfizer's mouldy antivirals expiry dates extended 6 months until next Year
15 Melbourne Monash mRNA Moderna plant 100m/yr x 10 years
17 ANAO Rollout Review (No Stars)
19 TGA approve Hospital Covid Drug Sabizabulin
31 Natcab (Frontline / Carer Iso remains 7 days > Non symptomatic Iso > 5 days from 9th Sept
31 TGA approve Omicron Bivalent Vax
Sept
9 Paid Pandemic Leave drops from $750 > $540
9 Domestic Airline Mask mandate ends
30 Pandemic Leave Payments End

First 100 ALP Jabs Notes :
Health Minister (Whoever he is!) rarely ever addresses Oz on Covid. (Any thoughts on that?)
Today's 7 > 5day Isolation Drop has no basic backup...in fact drops Mask Mandates.

Here's what internet says about obvious free back up plans for dropping Isolation...
Most leaders would naturally balance out the risk with safeguards...just to show that ya give a shit!
But this is Australia...so we can piss that sissy shit right off!

Asia / Africa run 7-14day Iso > EU / US / OZ (Weekend Footy Nations) Lounge 0-5 days

* Lower the RAT Threshold from 10/6 > 10/4 to pick up extra 25% early & 30% late infections.
* Insist on Day 5 RAT before returning to Work / School / Aged Care
* Combo a free Quality Mask with purchase of RAT...ensuring best possible Post [+] Protection
* Inform of Risk to Aged + Work / Class mates > Work / Study from Home during recovery.

Recapping new Oz Govt Expert Covid Iso Plan
Drop 7 days to 5 then while unmasked & highly infectious sneeze thru the Airport to infect in-flight passengers .
Natcab NSW / Vic signed off on their 5 day version just in time to save their Footy Finals...Our Heroes!
https://au.sports.yahoo.com/changes-nrl-iso-rules-arent-033018188.html

DudeSweetDudeSweet's picture
DudeSweetDudeSweet Thursday, 1 Sep 2022 at 6:35am
Roadkill wrote:

An otherwise healthy and vital young women has her life fucked over by a corrupt government pushing a corporate product she neither needed or wanted. A corporate product which there was never any justification for forcing upon a healthy young woman. She pays a massive physical, emotional and mental toll for government forcing this shit on her and when she seeks legal recompense the same corrupt government forces her to pay costs.

And you cheer this on Roadkill. You revel in her suffering and the compounded trials put to her by corrupt institutions. You are truly a piece of shit bloke. Crew like you dont deserve to walk freely amongst nice normal humans. If there’s justice in this world a sinkhole in the Earth will open up and take you back to the inner circle of hell where Morlocks like you belong.

Roadkill's picture
Roadkill's picture
Roadkill Thursday, 1 Sep 2022 at 6:53am
burleigh wrote:
Roadkill wrote:

From the same article which was released today:

"The Covid-19 vaccines available in Australia are safe and very effective at reducing the risk of serious illness and death. Please access Covid-19 health advice and information from NSW Health and the Australian government."

And about a healthy 19yr old girl with blood clots from the jab:

NSW Health said it does not discuss individual cases, but urged people to use "trusted and credible sources of information".

"We continue to encourage everyone to get vaccinated", a spokesperson said.

Ok Roadkill. where you been? 2nd round of the sniffles?

Where have I been?
Well, I went to Bryon for a few days with some family visiting from NZ, we went to Brissy also, visited the art Gallery…I recommend the current exhibition. Had some OK surf. Out for dinner a few times…have booked accomodation in Fukuyama Japan…as Japan has dropped their chaperone requirement and hopefully drop more restrictions to allow us to use the accomodation…just getting on with life and having fun….certainly not being a couple of bed wetting drama queens like you and blowhard are proving yourselves to be. You covidiots just can't get on with life..stuck in this thread wringing your hands and dribbling in conspiracy fury daily.

I am getting on with life, you should also.

You guys are still fucking (stupidly) hilarious.

Roadkill's picture
Roadkill's picture
Roadkill Thursday, 1 Sep 2022 at 6:55am
DudeSweetDudeSweet wrote:
Roadkill wrote:

An otherwise healthy and vital young women has her life fucked over by a corrupt government pushing a corporate product she neither needed or wanted. A corporate product which there was never any justification for forcing upon a healthy young woman. She pays a massive physical, emotional and mental toll for government forcing this shit on her and when she seeks legal recompense the same corrupt government forces her to pay costs.

And you cheer this on Roadkill. You revel in her suffering and the compounded trials put to her by corrupt institutions. You are truly a piece of shit bloke. Crew like you dont deserve to walk freely amongst nice normal humans. If there’s justice in this world a sinkhole in the Earth will open up and take you back to the inner circle of hell where Morlocks like you belong.

Great use of the word “bloke”. Morlock, was an added bonus :)

Only a fucking idiot would think that law suit was not going to end up as it did…with costs to pay. Hahahahahaha

I will find the crowd funding link for you both to contribute. However, as you are both full of shit and selfish, I am sure your support is only in words and thoughts and prayers.

udo's picture
udo's picture
udo Thursday, 1 Sep 2022 at 7:59am

Roadkill's picture
Roadkill's picture
Roadkill Thursday, 1 Sep 2022 at 8:52am
udo wrote:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MrIXzY9irNQ

That poor kid was used by the anti vax fuckers. Now she has a huge debt the same anti vax fuckers are nowhere to be seen. Like the fools they are they have no ability to understand consequences.

Craig's picture
Craig's picture
Craig Thursday, 1 Sep 2022 at 8:59am
Roadkill wrote:

have booked accomodation in Fukuyama Japan…as Japan has dropped their chaperone requirement and hopefully drop more restrictions to allow us to use the accomodation….

Oh really? Still have to go with a tour company eh?

Roadkill's picture
Roadkill's picture
Roadkill Thursday, 1 Sep 2022 at 9:08am
Craig wrote:
Roadkill wrote:

have booked accomodation in Fukuyama Japan…as Japan has dropped their chaperone requirement and hopefully drop more restrictions to allow us to use the accomodation….

Oh really? Still have to go with a tour company eh?

Yes, still have to go with organsied tour.
BUT.
Dropping the chaperone requirement yesterday was the first stage in dropping the organised tour requirement. That, is being looked at now and these requirements should be dropped in the near future...sooner rather than later.

DudeSweetDudeSweet Thursday, 1 Sep 2022 at 9:24am

OK I’m going to attempt the impossible. I’m going to try and surmise just how much of a piece of shit is your mate Roadkill.

Here’s an innocent young girl who is victim to institutional corruption. Despite her being at zero risk from a virus, the government forced her to inject a substance which had no benefit to her or the community she lives in. The injection does not prevent her from catching the virus. The injection does not stop her from transmitting the virus. She was at such a ridiculously tiny threat of harm from the virus that any dubiously purported benefits from the injection are so minuscule as to be statistically insignificant and immeasurable.

The government knew all these things to be true at the time yet they issued a nationwide mandate and coercion campaign to induce every Australian to be injected despite such a broadscale application to be unnecessary and dangerous. The government issued this fascist mandate / coercion campaign because it had probably signed up for it as part of the contract with the corporation selling the injection. The corporation also demanded that they be guaranteed zero liability when innocent and healthy people like this lady got fucked up from forced injection with a substance they neither wanted nor needed. A corporation with a proven history of corrupting governments, falsify science and other highly criminal behaviour.

The otherwise healthy young lady got seriously fucked up because this government empowered and encouraged awful cunts like Riadkill to flood society and social media with demonisation and pressure towards any who resisted caving in to such inhumane forced medical procedure.

Roadkill now giggles when the same corrupt government defeats this poor girl’s struggle for justice and heaps debt upon her already fucked up situation.

Never forget that Roadkill wanted unvaccinated people denied emergency medical treatment even for unrelated circumstance such as a car accident. Roadkill wanted unvaccinated charged with murder if they spread a virus which the vaccinated routinely spread. Roadkill wanted people like this poor girl, who were hesitant in getting an unnecessary medical injection through fear of harm, to be segregated from society and their lives.

The same Roadkill took the son he thought was infected wth the KILLER virus on a tour of the Gold Coast and exposed him to hundreds of people just so he could attend his job as a trolley boy at a supermarket. Roadkill believed the virus was deadly to all but he did not give a fuck about others if it meant his son might miss a $16 shift at his part time job.

Now Roadkill s laughing at this poor girls plight and those who rightfully recognise the injustice perpetrated by Scott Morrison who was responsible for this evil behaviour.

Roadkill is truly, truly a piece of shit psychopath like Scomo.

I pray that this girl’s father or boyfriend gets their hands on you Roadkill and gives you the hiding you deserve.

You really need to be cast it to sea as Australia and NZ don’t need evil scum like you poisoning our countries.

Just another one of Scomo’s little winged monkeys. Never forget that Roadkill also got on the political thread and spruiked Scomo for re-election.

The generic cunt for our time.

And of course he’s also a flat-out compulsive liar.

Roadkill lives in Queensland and he’s repeatedly stated that there was no coercion to get vaccinated. Obviously a huge lie but more proof is always welcome to bury Roadkill like a leaking sewer pipe. Never forget the Roadkills and what they did to us all.

Roadkill's picture
Roadkill's picture
Roadkill Thursday, 1 Sep 2022 at 9:28am

OK I’m going to attempt the impossible. I’m going to try and surmise just how much of a piece of shit is your mate Roadkill.

Here’s an innocent young girl who is victim to institutional corruption. Despite her being at zero risk from a virus, the government forced her to inject a substance which had no benefit to her or the community she lives in. The injection does not prevent her from catching the virus. The injection does not stop her from transmitting the virus. She was at such a ridiculously tiny threat of harm from the virus that any dubiously purported benefits from the injection are so minuscule as to be statistically insignificant and immeasurable.

The government knew all these things to be true at the time yet they issued a nationwide mandate and coercion campaign to induce every Australian to be injected despite such a broadscale application to be unnecessary and dangerous. The government issued this fascist mandate / coercion campaign because it had probably signed up for it as part of the contract with the corporation selling the injection. The corporation also demanded that they be guaranteed zero liability when innocent and healthy people like this lady got fucked up from forced injection with a substance they neither wanted nor needed. A corporation with a proven history of corrupting governments, falsify science and other highly criminal behaviour.

The otherwise healthy young lady got seriously fucked up because this government empowered and encouraged awful cunts like Riadkill to flood society and social media with demonisation and pressure towards any who resisted caving in to such inhumane forced medical procedure.

Roadkill now giggles when the same corrupt government defeats this poor girl’s struggle for justice and heaps debt upon her already fucked up situation.

Never forget that Roadkill wanted unvaccinated people denied emergency medical treatment even for unrelated circumstance such as a car accident. Roadkill wanted unvaccinated charged with murder if they spread a virus which the vaccinated routinely spread. Roadkill wanted people like this poor girl, who were hesitant in getting an unnecessary medical injection through fear of harm, to be segregated from society and their lives.

The same Roadkill took the son he thought was infected wth the KILLER virus on a tour of the Gold Coast and exposed him to hundreds of people just so he could attend his job as a trolley boy at a supermarket. Roadkill believed the virus was deadly to all but he did not give a fuck about others if it meant his son might miss a $16 shift at his part time job.

Now Roadkill s laughing at this poor girls plight and those who rightfully recognise the injustice perpetrated by Scott Morrison who was responsible for this evil behaviour.

Roadkill is truly, truly a piece of shit psychopath like Scomo.

I pray that this girl’s father or boyfriend gets their hands on you Roadkill and gives you the hiding you deserve.

You really need to be cast it to sea as Australia and NZ don’t need evil scum like you poisoning our countries.

Just another one of Scomo’s little winged monkeys. Never forget that Roadkill also got on the political thread and spruiked Scomo for re-election.

The generic cunt for our time.

And of course he’s also a flat-out compulsive liar.

Roadkill lives in Queensland and he’s repeatedly stated that there was no coercion to get vaccinated. Obviously a huge lie but more proof is always welcome to bury Roadkill like a leaking sewer pipe. Never forget the Roadkills and what they did to us all.

https://twitter.com/goodfoodgal/status/1562298562301816838?s=20&t=LQJdhi...

Yeah, good story, brah.

DudeSweetDudeSweet Thursday, 1 Sep 2022 at 9:42am

That’s the thing about sociopaths and psychopaths. They either don’t know or don’t care that they’re inhuman evil fucks.

I’m not sure what more you could do to prove that you dont know or don’t care about the poison you spread.

They walk amongst us people. Beware.

Roadkill's picture
Roadkill's picture
Roadkill Thursday, 1 Sep 2022 at 9:42am
Roadkill's picture
Roadkill's picture
Roadkill Thursday, 1 Sep 2022 at 9:43am

...and maybe we order you a WHAAAAAAAMMMMBULANCE?

DudeSweetDudeSweet Thursday, 1 Sep 2022 at 9:51am

Hmmmm….maybe instead of donating $500 to this girl’s go fund me I should slip Swellnet $500 to quietly give me Roadkill’s address and then forward it on to the girl’s father, brothers and boyfriend alongside Roadkill’s laughing about what happened to her?

Still think it’s funny bloke?

burleigh's picture
burleigh's picture
burleigh Thursday, 1 Sep 2022 at 10:46am

Blowin owning Roadkill once again.

Roadkill's picture
Roadkill's picture
Roadkill Thursday, 1 Sep 2022 at 10:58am

Hmmmm….maybe instead of donating $500 to this girl’s go fund me I should slip Swellnet $500 to quietly give me Roadkill’s address and then forward it on to the girl’s father, brothers and boyfriend alongside Roadkill’s laughing about what happened to her?

Still think it’s funny bloke?

I'm thinking the owners of swellnet have more integrity in their excrement than you ever will, blowin. I'm pretty sure a tool like you would have zero chance in motivating them to play your silly little bullyboy games.

san Guine's picture
san Guine's picture
san Guine Thursday, 1 Sep 2022 at 11:00am

Plenty of evidence around to support nurse/patient ratios in providing better, safer health care outcomes, but still NSW, WA and Tas are continuing to drag the chain.

https://www.theguardian.com/australia-news/2022/sep/01/safe-workloads-wo...

Roadkill's picture
Roadkill's picture
Roadkill Thursday, 1 Sep 2022 at 11:13am

The sad thing for this kid is that she listened to anti vax turds that motivated her to put her name to an absolutely ridiculous law suit. Sadly she now has to live with the consequences of her actions.

Someone with some sort of brain should have strongly advised her to not go down the lawsuit path.
The other sad thing is it is hard to hide on social media...and now she is being bombarded with posts telling her how stupid she was.

udo's picture
udo's picture
udo Thursday, 1 Sep 2022 at 11:22am

Cienna Knowles says she was rushed to emergency room after showing Positive on the D-Dimer test
They found Blood clots in both legs all over her chest and in both Lungs..they said pretty much just to go home which she did.....

DudeSweetDudeSweet Thursday, 1 Sep 2022 at 11:25am

Roadkill can’t help but broadcast just how much of a lying sociopath he is.

Lying Sociopath Roadkill cheered on lying sociopath Scomo when the military was used to detain healthy and invulnerable Australians in their homes.

Lying sociopath Roadkill urging on lying sociopath Scomo when he forced healthy and invulnerable Australians into getting an injection they didn’t want or need.

Lying sociopath Roadkill calling innocent victims liars, such as the young lady above, when these forced injections fucked them up.

Lying sociopath Roadkill delighting when innocent victims lose when trying to seek justice from lying sociopath Scomo’s corrupt dictates.

Lying sociopath Roadkill giggles and posts to the internet when innocent victims lose against almighty power of corrupt institutions and are burdened with insurmountable debt on top of emotional, physical and mental tragedy.

Lying sociopath Roadkill once more cries victim when confronted with possible repercussions of his evil behaviour.

Lying sociopath Roadkill tries to convince others that it’s actually himself who is the victim of bullying behaviour instead of acknowledging that he has been bullying and supporting bullies for years.

Lying sociopaths always bully whilst convincing themselves that they are the victims of bullying behaviour.

Lying sociopath Roadkill acts like lying sociopath…..what a huge fucken suprise.

Roadkill's picture
Roadkill's picture
Roadkill Thursday, 1 Sep 2022 at 11:25am

Roadkill can’t help but broadcast just how much of a lying sociopath he is.

Lying Sociopath Roadkill cheered on lying sociopath Scomo when the military was used to detain healthy and invulnerable Australians in their homes.

Lying sociopath Roadkill urging on lying sociopath Scomo when he forced healthy and invulnerable Australians into getting an injection they didn’t want or need.

Lying sociopath Roadkill calling innocent victims liars, such as the young lady above, when these forced injections fucked them up.

Lying sociopath Roadkill delighting when innocent victims lose when trying to seek justice from lying sociopath Scomo’s corrupt dictates.

Lying sociopath Roadkill giggles and posts to the internet when innocent victims lose against almighty power of corrupt institutions and are burdened with insurmountable debt on top of emotional, physical and mental tragedy.

Lying sociopath Roadkill once more cries victim when confronted with possible repercussions of his evil behaviour.

Lying sociopath Roadkill tries to convince others that it’s actually himself who is the victim of bullying behaviour instead of acknowledging that he has been bullying and supporting bullies for years.

Lying sociopaths always bully whilst convincing themselves that they are the victims of bullying behaviour.

Lying sociopath Roadkill acts like lying sociopath…..what a huge fucken suprise.

Lying sociopath Roadkill

are you on the piss today?

DudeSweetDudeSweet Thursday, 1 Sep 2022 at 11:29am
udo wrote:

Cienna Knowles says she was rushed to emergency room after showing Positive on the D-Dimer test
They found Blood clots in both legs all over her chest and in both Lungs..they said pretty much just to go home which she did.....

The whole point of neoliberalism is to run government services into the ground so that they can be privatised and generate profits for corporations. Public health is of no concern and no consequence.

Thus we have a corrupt government mandating unnecessary injections for every human and resultant victims being in able to access adequate medical care.

All stories from the same common thread.

DudeSweetDudeSweet Thursday, 1 Sep 2022 at 11:30am

Nope. Clarity of mind.

You don’t like truthful accounts of your behaviour then don’t act badly.

Honestly don’t think you are capable of acting any other way. It’s congenital.

Roadkill's picture
Roadkill's picture
Roadkill Thursday, 1 Sep 2022 at 11:32am

Nope. Clarity of mind.

You don’t like truthful accounts of your behaviour then don’t act badly.

Honestly don’t think you are capable of acting any other way. It’s congenital.

Obviously our interpretation of "clarity of mind" differs.

DudeSweetDudeSweet Thursday, 1 Sep 2022 at 11:42am

Definitely.

When a lying sociopath like Scomo puts Australians through hell for four years your mental clarity tells you to do your utmost to convince others to re-elect him.

You start the day by bullying a young female victim and when confronted with possible fair consequences you whine that you’re the victim of bullying.

Not what most would classify as clear thinking.

burleigh's picture
burleigh's picture
burleigh Thursday, 1 Sep 2022 at 11:48am
Roadkill wrote:

The sad thing for this kid is that she listened to anti vax turds that motivated her to put her name to an absolutely ridiculous law suit. Sadly she now has to live with the consequences of her actions.

Someone with some sort of brain should have strongly advised her to not go down the lawsuit path.
The other sad thing is it is hard to hide on social media...and now she is being bombarded with posts telling her how stupid she was.

No brains, the sad thing for the kid is she was forced to put poison in her body that she did not need.

The sad thing is she has been silenced by corruption.

The sad thing is that you applaud this corruption and laugh at her outcome.

Showing your true colours yet again. You're sick in the head.

Roadkill's picture
Roadkill's picture
Roadkill Thursday, 1 Sep 2022 at 12:21pm
burleigh wrote:
Roadkill wrote:

No brains, the sad thing for the kid is she was forced to put poison in her body that she did not need.

dumbass, if you look at her instagram account she has no longterm issues with covid or the vax. She is getting on with life...she rides horses, does some modelling and is having fun. The only problem she now has is she has a huge debt and her name is in the public domain associated with a really stupid fucking law suit that idiots like you convinced her to put her name to...she can't get away from that association.

She is collateral damage to militant anti vaxers...she served a purpose and now is stuck with the consequences.

burleigh's picture
burleigh's picture
burleigh Thursday, 1 Sep 2022 at 12:29pm
Roadkill wrote:
burleigh wrote:
Roadkill wrote:

dumbass, if you look at her instagram account she has no longterm issues with covid or the vax. She is getting on with life...she rides horses, does some modelling and is having fun. The only problem she now has is she has a huge debt and her name is in the public domain associated with a really stupid fucking law suit that idiots like you convinced her to put her name to...she can't get away from that association.

She is collateral damage to militant anti vaxers...she served a purpose and now is stuck with the consequences.

No dumbass you laughed at a young 19yr old girl that ended up with blood clots from a jab she was coerced into taking from our corrupt government

She should be entitled to compensation and an apology from them.

And the article you shared it from stats how safe and effective the vaccines are. Yet you whinged and moaned how sick you were from catching covid after being a government pin cushion.

You’re a tool RK. Tell us again about your mum and a cafe.

truebluebasher's picture
truebluebasher's picture
truebluebasher Thursday, 1 Sep 2022 at 1:10pm

31st Aug 2022 NZ Vax News...continues with the Blame Game over a lad's death.

Cowardly buck pass from Big Pharma > Big Govt > Little Pharma > Local Vax Chick.
99 expert problems with Vax but it's these Chick hassles that give Vax a bad name! (Cough! Cough!)

Note: tbb has only read heresay of a rare few cases where 'The Vaccinator' was put under the pump!
Vax death is strictly Taboo, as the Vaccinator likewise wears the blame as a lifelong noose to the grave!
Pointing the Bone at Chem Chix because they're not defended by Unions...real smooth plan that is!

NZ Sheepish Experts trying to muscle out Oz Bullies...just blame the chemist chick...All say Aye!
Surely gotta be a breach of Oz patented Gold Standard VIP misogynistic blame game!

NZ Health Ministry say the Pharmacy Chick was responsible for not warning the young Vaxer!
Apparently the Chemist Chick forgot to warn the Lad that Pfizer makes yer Heart blow up & ya die!

Chemist Jab Chick said she didn't warn the kid as she hadn't been instructed to do such!
Her boss reckons his jelly bean counter must've got cross wired or mixed messages or somethin'.

Govt Health claim the Chemist was too slack to even do a review!
Chemist Boss says under wot guidelines where..show us how?

Coroners Inquest would not determine legal fault!
"No one is being accused of a crime!"

His fiancee said getting Vaxed was the worst decision of our lives.
She had suffered extreme PTSD after helplessly watching the love of her life die!
She has experienced death threats & harassment because of her partner's death is linked to the Vax.
She blames the MSM for whipping up the blame game!
Her fiancee had no previous health conditions.
https://www.stuff.co.nz/national/health/coronavirus/129734535/pharmacy-h...

burleigh's picture
burleigh's picture
burleigh Thursday, 1 Sep 2022 at 1:20pm
truebluebasher wrote:

31st Aug 2022 NZ Vax News...continues with the Blame Game over a lad's death.

Cowardly buck pass from Big Pharma > Big Govt > Little Pharma > Local Vax Chick.
99 expert problems with Vax but it's these Chick hassles that give Vax a bad name! (Cough! Cough!)

Note: tbb has only read heresay of a rare few cases where 'The Vaccinator' was put under the pump!
Vax death is strictly Taboo, as the Vaccinator likewise wears the blame as a lifelong noose to the grave!
Pointing the Bone at Chem Chix because they're not defended by Unions...real smooth plan that is!

NZ Sheepish Experts trying to muscle out Oz Bullies...just blame the chemist chick...All say Aye!
Surely gotta be a breach of Oz patented Gold Standard VIP misogynistic blame game!

NZ Health Ministry say the Pharmacy Chick was responsible for not warning the young Vaxer!
Apparently the Chemist Chick forgot to warn the Lad that Pfizer makes yer Heart blow up & ya die!

Chemist Jab Chick said she didn't warn the kid as she hadn't been instructed to do such!
Her boss reckons his jelly bean counter must've got cross wired or mixed messages or somethin'.

Govt Health claim the Chemist was too slack to even do a review!
Chemist Boss says under wot guidelines where..show us how?

Coroners Inquest would not determine legal fault!
"No one is being accused of a crime!"

His fiancee said getting Vaxed was the worst decision of our lives.
She had suffered extreme PTSD after helplessly watching the love of her life die!
She has experienced death threats & harassment because of her partner's death is linked to the Vax.
She blames the MSM for whipping up the blame game!
Her fiancee had no previous health conditions.
https://www.stuff.co.nz/national/health/coronavirus/129734535/pharmacy-h...

You going to laugh at this kid too Roadkill you germ?

truebluebasher's picture
truebluebasher's picture
truebluebasher Thursday, 1 Sep 2022 at 2:50pm

Albo's Vax sweetners

Hey Kidz! First hit is Free with every Vax Regime Ice Cream...nuthin' creepy!
https://www.health.gov.au/sites/default/files/styles/square_thumbnail/pu...

Where the Muddy Hell are You!

Go Team VIP... One of Us! (Warning! Not a drop of Vax is to be wasted on Losers!)

Supafreak's picture
Supafreak's picture
Supafreak Thursday, 1 Sep 2022 at 5:42pm

https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0264410X22010283. https://www.bmj.com/content/378/bmj.o1731/rr-0 Today (Aug 31), our study of serious adverse events in the Pfizer and Moderna phase 3 covid-19 vaccine trials was published in the peer-reviewed journal Vaccine.[6] The results showed the Pfizer and Moderna both exhibited an absolute risk increase of serious adverse events of special interest (combined, 1 per 800 vaccinated), raising concerns that mRNA vaccines are associated with more harm than initially estimated at the time of emergency authorization………….some good comments in the Twitter link

burleigh's picture
burleigh's picture
burleigh Thursday, 1 Sep 2022 at 5:50pm
Supafreak wrote:

https://twitter.com/josephfraiman/status/1564908359547064321?s=21&t=4Evs... https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0264410X22010283. https://www.bmj.com/content/378/bmj.o1731/rr-0 Today (Aug 31), our study of serious adverse events in the Pfizer and Moderna phase 3 covid-19 vaccine trials was published in the peer-reviewed journal Vaccine.[6] The results showed the Pfizer and Moderna both exhibited an absolute risk increase of serious adverse events of special interest (combined, 1 per 800 vaccinated), raising concerns that mRNA vaccines are associated with more harm than initially estimated at the time of emergency authorization………….some good comments in the Twitter link

Cheers Supa.

DudeSweetDudeSweet Thursday, 1 Sep 2022 at 5:57pm
truebluebasher wrote:

Albo's Vax sweetners

Hey Kidz! First hit is Free with every Vax Regime Ice Cream...nuthin' creepy!

Where the Muddy Hell are You!

Go Team VIP... One of Us! (Warning! Not a drop of Vax is to be wasted on Losers!)

Fuck….that’s our government engaged in that putrid propaganda campaign for a heartless US corporation. At least Chevron has the gaul to try and launder it’s own behaviour. Really shows the extent of the corruption, that taxpayers money is still being used to funnel CONSUMERS into the “vaccination” net despite the undeniable facts that none of the promoted demographic have a SINGLE FUCKEN USE for their product.

More evidence that Australia is now governed only to funnel Australian taxpayer wealth into corporate donor profits.

truebluebasher's picture
truebluebasher's picture
truebluebasher Thursday, 1 Sep 2022 at 10:05pm

No shortage of News on The Global Tampon Shortage.
Might wanna ask the Vax Experts as to why that is?

Firstly! This is a "Health Emergency" for our sisters!
Sure! It's gonna get awkward & tbb will likely stumble...alot!
But that's no reason to hide this problem any longer!

The supply chain problem that none dare speak about!
Last few months / Year or two - Women's sanitary supplies are missing from the shelves.

Stores are restricted to less supplies each year from 2021 / 50% less > 2022 / 60% less.
2022 Manufacturers currently work to address Tampon / Pads shortage

Diminished supplies lead to hoarding & price gouging of 20% on Tampons / Pads
Amazon ~ Tampax 18 pack sold for $114 or 6x normal price.

40% of low income women are missing days off work & school.

A bloke Expert has the answer : "Pandemic is affecting Supply chains!" (All sorted!)

Angry Chix reply...
'Ok! So how come every other product is coming back onto the shelves as Tampons are disappearing?
Also, why are supplies getting thinner as Covid waves are dying down! Huh! Huh! Answer us that!
Plus also...How come sales have increased if there was a delayed supply issue!'
Online sales are up 50%? Overall sales are 3x above previous years!

Bloke Expert : "Wish.you would stop hassling me with yer Chix problems!"
"By the way Chix...Expect Tampon / Pad shortages will last well into next year!"

If the crew don't know what's going on...
Google...Extra bleeding after Vax (Usually get a pretty heavy reply for each day of the month!)

Vax Expert Blokes say it's all in their mind..."There's Little cause for concern!"
"We could do a half decent study but it's all a bit too icky...pretty sure the chix will pull thru!"

Chix : 'Easy for them to say...they can't even find the shops let alone knife fight for the last pack!'

The Vax Data is starting to average out...
Vax Inflammatory immune response in Lymph nodes / Heart / Organs / Boobs / Balls (Ok!) Everywhere?
(eg: Private Parts > down there for the little women)
40% heavy Periods 40% No difference 20% Same or a bit Less
1 Dose 2/3 cycles 2 dose 2/3 cycles 3 dose 2/3 cycles 4 dose 2/3 cycles until ya run outta Tampons!

Post 12 mths menopausal start Bleeding again...(Bit of a freakout!)
IUDs / Gender Transition also start bleeding...(Not supposed to!)

https://www.dw.com/en/can-the-covid-19-vaccine-affect-the-menstrual-cycl...

Reckon Pfizer might know something about the ongoing Global Tampon Stampede ... Shh!
If yer workmate is running late...just don't ask ... We Hear ya Sister!
Just as well it's Taboo...
The Vax Geeks would likely pass out at the mere mention of a bloody revolution!

[Factcheck] Miss Information : "There is no Tampon Crisis!"
https://nypost.com/wp-content/uploads/sites/2/2022/06/shelf-99.jpg
https://s.hdnux.com/photos/01/26/15/56/22600594/6/1200x0.jpg

burleigh's picture
burleigh's picture
burleigh Friday, 2 Sep 2022 at 10:38am

Cheers TBB, according to Big Pharma it’s perfectly normal to have abnormal periods after jamming foreign chemicals into your blood stream.
Fucking with a reproductive system……. Yeah seems normal.
How long until we have Pfizer tampons? Or Moderna miscarriage centres?

truebluebasher's picture
truebluebasher's picture
truebluebasher Friday, 2 Sep 2022 at 11:38am

Continued...Seems to be no end to Covid / Vax swelling...
Triggering immune response resulting in unusual effects (No Taste / No Smell / Tinnitus)

We assume Parents are reluctant to Vax their Kids for similar reason to their own reaction. (Shh!)
Boys & Girls don't need any speeding up or any bits swelling ahead of time...quite the opposite.
Covid & 'likely Vax' immune response > Increases early onset puberty & drives Tween girls to self harm.
Fragile minds weren't designed to race fear at 1,000 mph...Quest for Perfection is not a race!

Vax Immune effects on puberty studies are not in yer Local Expert's Library...Mother knows best!

Untold weird stories about Vax immune response on our Privates. (eg: Many over 65 y/o Periods)
Vaxed Periods : Worse 67% > Severity / Heavy 54% > Irregular ~ Pfizer 52% Moderna 42%

After nearly 2 years Vax impacts on Women is still Taboo...
tbb seized the moment to share chix problems & may have gotten away with it...(Cough! Cough!)
Any Vax studies on Tween Girls will be filtered thru Chat rooms...considered well Off Limits.

The fact that Experts have not allocated extra care units for Taboo Tween Vax reaction says it all.

Crew are demanding tbb back his research up with some Sound Advice...
tbb : Be careful wot ya ask for...coz we might just have a cure!

Jilted John ~ I was a Pre-Pubescent & Life was Good

groundswell's picture
groundswell's picture
groundswell Friday, 2 Sep 2022 at 11:48am

Seems pretty strange since covid and covid vax that so many good people like Warney died pretty much at a fairly young age.I'm starting to regret saying guys like Banksy and other anti vaxers were full of shit, i think they might have been right.Still Banks's views on population numbers is a bit worrying.

When a bacteria grows too big and out of control it runs out of food and dies out, extinct!

philosurphizingkerching's picture
philosurphizingkerching's picture
philosurphizing... Friday, 2 Sep 2022 at 12:25pm

Otter petting, David Icke rant, black guy humping female police officers leg, Joseph Fraiman is the man.

truebluebasher's picture
truebluebasher's picture
truebluebasher Friday, 2 Sep 2022 at 3:45pm

Monkey Pox spreads symptomatically by close contact so it spreads slowly & is easy to contain!
The disease is abating in low Covid Vaxed Congo & contained in Low Covid Vaxed Nigeria.

Soon as it lands ashore in High Covid Vaxed Nations it spreads like wildfire...(Quite the opposite?)
It has transformed into a rapid fire Asymptomatic Disease in High Covid Vaxed Nations

Geert :"You don't need to be a very smart scientist to connect the dots with outbreaks in Hi Vax Pop!"

Here's the Vax rates & infectious order of leading Monkey Pox Outbreaks
(68% US = 19,464 cases) in High Vaxed States / Cities NY > California > Illinois > Pennsylvania
87% Spain 81% Brazil 82% France 77% Germany 75% UK 86% Peru 83% Canada 70% Netherlands 88% Portugal 80% Italy 80% Belgium ...continues with a procession of 70/80/90% vaxed nations
86% Oz being the last of 25 Highly Vaxed Nations spreading above 100 cases up to 20,000 cases.

As said the only two Low Vaxed African nations have Contained the original "Symptomatic Disease"
eg: 2022 Congo 2,000 cases dropped > 200 cases

(It's only the new beaut Highly vaxed "Asymptomatic Monkey Pox that has gone feral!)

Monkey Pox is next spreading in Higher Covid Vaxed States & Cities within High Vaxed Nations.
tbb has yet to isolate data relating Monkey Pox to Vax status...but Hi Vax outbreaks are overwhelming!
As Geert said...be a stupid not to see that the Hi Vax link is boiling over at exact point of time...well durr!

Geert's Explanation is complex :
Vaxed Universal Cytotoxic T cell epitopes are consistently activated & recognize universal 'MP' T cells.
Abrogate MP very early so becomes a rapid Asymptomatic disease that spreads easier & faster.
Vaxed Non Neutralizing AB bind to the virus to enhance infections but override innate AB defence.
This abrogates MP very early so becomes a rapid Asymptomatic disease that spreads easy in Vax Pop.

Covid Vax has created another small pox by default...now not needing close person to person contact.
Likely soon need Mass Vax for Monkey Pox & guess wot? Monkey Pox Vax is also non neutralizing?
Just wot the Big Pharma Doctors ordered...good for nothing...spread more > Buy More > spread more!
Expect Dose 1/2/3/4+Monkey/Ape Mix / Monkey Anti Virals...Kidz monkeying around...all can queue!

(This is wot Vax experts do best...our Heroes!)
Experts are spreading a Gay disease into a Mass Vaxed Playground & Next disease & on & on & on...
mRNA overrides innate AB so everyone now needs a Vax for every disease for every day of the week!

mRNA Vax is an Expert Pandemic Vessel to fuel virus to spread > sell > Mass Vax everyday!
Experts have manufactured Pandemics for boring virus ...here...have another Pandemic...Oopsie!
mRNA is Big Pharma Gold Dust...lock it in!

Geert : Compassionately shares his wise insight on Covid Vax enhanced Monkey Pox outbreaks.
Vid may put you to sleep but only because Geert is out there surfing a higher plane all on his own!
Geert serves up a Motherlode of next level Monkey Pox...so much to take in...Geert 1,000 (vs) Experts 0
Monkey Pox from [15:50] > [*20:00 ]
https://www.voiceforscienceandsolidarity.org/videos-and-interviews/covid...

29 Aug Asymptomatic Monkey Pox with a frontline focus ( Great article > keep clicking READ MORE)
https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/life-style/health-fitness/health-new...

Panic Attack! World is only just waking up to the fact that Monkey Pox is Asymptomatic.
Try multiplying those case numbers by 10 then 10 again for a base figure for current infections
Then check yer Monkey Pox Vax orders...Watch the sales skyrocket...Money for Jam!

31 Aug Asymptomatic Monkey Pox > Infections go unnoticed!
https://jamanetwork.com/journals/jama/fullarticle/2796003

WHO suggest that cases are abating in Europe...but this was prior to Asymptomatic detection...
It will be interesting to see if WHO / Nations report the new Asymptomatic highly infectious Strain?
Because if they do...Monkey Pox makes the news for the Next Vax Queues!

truebluebasher's picture
truebluebasher's picture
truebluebasher Friday, 2 Sep 2022 at 10:17pm

US Travel Mandate affords open access US Entry to the World's least Vaxed Nations.
During 2021 US allowed unlimited unvaxed entry to any from a CDC list of 50 "Scarce Vax nations".

CDC List naturally gets shorter over time...(Unvaxed Citizens of these 19 Nations can still enter US)
Note: These are amongst the Lowest Vaxed nations on Earth & no one ever complains or cares!

8% Burkina Faso 0.15% Burundi 4.6% Cameroon 3% DR Congo 0.0% Eritrea 1.5% Haiti 5% Madagascar 10.7% Malawi 8% Mali 12.4% Niger 14% Nigeria 3% PNG 6.5% Senegal 15% Somalia 14% South Sudan 10.4% Sudan 11.5% Syria 27.5% Tanzania 1.5% Yemen

These unvaxed citizens can enter US on work Visas.
[-] Boarding > 7 days [Q] Test [-] Free to infect US VIPs for 60 days [ Vax to stay / refuse Vax > Depart ]
Climate Change Clean Up crew > Slave Trade rotates each 60 days...( Not bad work if ya can get it! )

US openly invites Unvaxed from Least Vaxed lowest Covid Nations = (Least infectious Risk) Welcome!
US strictly bans Unvaxed from highest Vaxed highest Covid Nations = (Max infectious Risk) Piss off!

CDC Experts : "We're not as stupid as you think we are!"
tbb never knew half of that...Salute the US Experts! That's a very smooth, very efficient clean up crew!
https://www.cdc.gov/quarantine/order-safe-travel/technical-instructions....

burleigh's picture
burleigh's picture
burleigh Sunday, 4 Sep 2022 at 12:02pm

Fear campaigns beginning as we see the roll out of a new vaccine.

https://www.theguardian.com/australia-news/datablog/2022/sep/04/covid-pa...

Dumb dumbs like roadkill will be lining up for their 5th shot after a few days of MSN fear porn

burleigh's picture
burleigh's picture
burleigh Sunday, 4 Sep 2022 at 1:13pm

There was never any doubt. It’s all about money and control

DudeSweetDudeSweet Sunday, 4 Sep 2022 at 1:30pm

That’s absolutely fucked up and also completely unsurprising.

Supafreak's picture
Supafreak's picture
Supafreak Sunday, 4 Sep 2022 at 1:43pm
burleigh's picture
burleigh's picture
burleigh Sunday, 4 Sep 2022 at 1:46pm
Supafreak wrote:

You might want to fact check that claim, it’s only approved for clinical trials. https://www.newsweek.com/fact-check-did-nih-add-ivermectin-list-covid-tr... https://apnews.com/article/fact-check-false-ivermectin-NIH-COVID19-guide...

What... the horse de-wormer is being used in clinical trials. That says it all.

Bunch of corrupt cowards.

Supafreak's picture
Supafreak's picture
Supafreak Sunday, 4 Sep 2022 at 2:32pm
burleigh wrote:
Supafreak wrote:

You might want to fact check that claim, it’s only approved for clinical trials. https://www.newsweek.com/fact-check-did-nih-add-ivermectin-list-covid-tr... https://apnews.com/article/fact-check-false-ivermectin-NIH-COVID19-guide...

Hahaha, yes Burleigh it was amazing how many people swallowed the horse dewormer line that the msm spat out . When you consider that its a nobel prize winning drug and listed on the WHO top 10 essential medicines, yet people believed this horse dewormer line , well some people did anyway . It’s funny that one of the first things given to refugees immigrants from 3rd world countries to the USA is ivermectin . Yes that’s right the US government issues it .

burleigh's picture
burleigh's picture
burleigh Sunday, 4 Sep 2022 at 4:42pm
Supafreak wrote:
burleigh wrote:
Supafreak wrote:

Hahaha, yes Burleigh it was amazing how many people swallowed the horse dewormer line that the msm spat out . When you consider that its a nobel prize winning drug and listed on the WHO top 10 essential medicines, yet people believed this horse dewormer line , well some people did anyway . It’s funny that one of the first things given to refugees immigrants from 3rd world countries to the USA is ivermectin . Yes that’s right the US government issues it .

A lot of gritters in here swallowed the lies. Government used its own people as puppets. Genius really.