COVID-19 Health System Overload Forecaster

Craig's picture
Craig started the topic in Wednesday, 18 Mar 2020 at 7:44pm

I've created a spreadsheet forecast which I'll update as we go..

There's also a website with live running data.. https://sites.google.com/view/stayhomeaustralia

udo's picture
udo's picture
udo Wednesday, 7 Sep 2022 at 2:17pm
Roadkill's picture
Roadkill's picture
Roadkill Wednesday, 7 Sep 2022 at 2:28pm
udo wrote:

https://www.instagram.com/p/Ch_ulc8hGn3/

Organisers will be there with their go fund me pages and begging bowls...and clowns like burleigh and blowhard fail to see the corruption.

burleigh's picture
burleigh's picture
burleigh Wednesday, 7 Sep 2022 at 2:33pm
Roadkill wrote:
udo wrote:

Organisers will be there with their go fund me pages and begging bowls...and clowns like burleigh and blowhard fail to see the corruption.

This is funny because you’ve failed to see corruption on a grand scale.

Your eyes are painted on and your pea brain has been shook.

Roadkill's picture
Roadkill's picture
Roadkill Wednesday, 7 Sep 2022 at 2:47pm
burleigh wrote:
Roadkill wrote:
udo wrote:

I have never said there is no corruption...lots of misconduct and manipulation from both sides of the debate. I am more than happy to acknowledge the bs involved...yet you can't acknowledge anything questionable outside your bias.

burleigh's picture
burleigh's picture
burleigh Wednesday, 7 Sep 2022 at 3:20pm
Roadkill wrote:
burleigh wrote:
Roadkill wrote:
udo wrote:

I have never said there is no corruption...lots of misconduct and manipulation from both sides of the debate. I am more than happy to acknowledge the bs involved...yet you can't acknowledge anything questionable outside your bias.

Thank you for acknowledging. I will now acknowledge that Avi Yemani is a wanker.

burleigh's picture
burleigh's picture
burleigh Thursday, 8 Sep 2022 at 12:09pm
burleigh's picture
burleigh's picture
burleigh Thursday, 8 Sep 2022 at 4:09pm

Turns out Roadkill is the real covidiot

old-dog's picture
old-dog's picture
old-dog Thursday, 8 Sep 2022 at 4:29pm

@ burleigh If you ever get tired of being wrong and making a fool of yourself here
on a daily basis the flat Earth society is looking for people exactly like you. It's funny how if someone has been jabbed and had covid your bias makes you believe that any health issues they have must be caused by the jab and not the virus. For example, Dr. Gerald Evans said existing shingles could flare up due to COVID INFECTION or vaccinations and straight away you get your straight jacket all in a twist claiming its due to the jab. Any side effects from the jab pale into insignificance compared to those of the actual virus itself, a fact those of your ilk refuse to even consider. Just saying. Cheers.

udo's picture
udo's picture
udo Thursday, 8 Sep 2022 at 4:39pm

A Self-Proclaimed Modern Day Miracle...

burleigh's picture
burleigh's picture
burleigh Thursday, 8 Sep 2022 at 5:04pm
old-dog wrote:

@ burleigh If you ever get tired of being wrong and making a fool of yourself here
on a daily basis the flat Earth society is looking for people exactly like you. It's funny how if someone has been jabbed and had covid your bias makes you believe that any health issues they have must be caused by the jab and not the virus. For example, Dr. Gerald Evans said existing shingles could flare up due to COVID INFECTION or vaccinations and straight away you get your straight jacket all in a twist claiming its due to the jab. Any side effects from the jab pale into insignificance compared to those of the actual virus itself, a fact those of your ilk refuse to even consider. Just saying. Cheers.

Please olddog, let me know what I’ve posted that’s wrong. With a link for proof. Thanks

Roadkill's picture
Roadkill's picture
Roadkill Thursday, 8 Sep 2022 at 7:12pm

burleigh asks for proof…also, burleigh never provides proof.

burleigh's picture
burleigh's picture
burleigh Thursday, 8 Sep 2022 at 7:21pm
Roadkill wrote:

You’re dribbling proof that the vaccine does fuck all. Mr 4 jabbed bed wetter that came here crying about how sick he was.

Roadkill's picture
Roadkill's picture
Roadkill Thursday, 8 Sep 2022 at 7:30pm
burleigh wrote:
Roadkill wrote:

You’re dribbling proof that the vaccine does fuck all. Mr 4 jabbed bed wetter that came here crying about how sick he was.

posts the same thing daily…..it’s all he has.

burleigh's picture
burleigh's picture
burleigh Thursday, 8 Sep 2022 at 7:42pm
Roadkill wrote:
burleigh wrote:
Roadkill wrote:

posts the same thing daily…..it’s all he has.

The same dribbler that wanted anyone unvaccinated denied medical treatment and if his mum caught covid from them wanted them charged with murder.

Sit down Toady.

burleigh's picture
burleigh's picture
burleigh Thursday, 8 Sep 2022 at 8:14pm
burleigh's picture
burleigh's picture
burleigh Friday, 9 Sep 2022 at 8:20am
udo's picture
udo's picture
udo Friday, 9 Sep 2022 at 8:36am
bluediamond's picture
bluediamond's picture
bluediamond Friday, 9 Sep 2022 at 8:54am

@burleigh, the manager sounds like a loose unit, but it does set a precedent, and that's where things will get interesting. Just takes one to plant the seed and get the ball rolling. Where once there was a vacuum, now there's a foundation. Things are built off foundations.

mikehunt207's picture
mikehunt207's picture
mikehunt207 Friday, 9 Sep 2022 at 9:05am
udo wrote:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CiPQbCtsN6F/

Maybe she has auto immune problems ? Maybe she is vulnerable to disease?
Who is this genius walking around filming himself and bullying children cause they arnt as tough as him? What a hero!

old-dog's picture
old-dog's picture
old-dog Friday, 9 Sep 2022 at 9:35am

Hey Burls, I guess you just got back from meeting international clients in Mexico and the Maldives where you ran into your favorite non claiming Brazzo. I see you as a balding 43 year old centerlink client who still lives at mum's place rarely leaving the safety of your bedroom fortress. Only ragging you mate as you take all this crap so seriously. Cheers.

seeds's picture
seeds's picture
seeds Friday, 9 Sep 2022 at 9:52am
mikehunt207 wrote:
udo wrote:

Who is this genius walking around filming himself and bullying children cause they arnt as tough as him? What a hero!

Yep that pissweak

seeds's picture
seeds's picture
seeds Friday, 9 Sep 2022 at 10:03am

Ps maybe it’s none of his bloody business either

Roadkill's picture
Roadkill's picture
Roadkill Friday, 9 Sep 2022 at 10:40am
udo wrote:

The comments section is gold, full of naturopaths and alternative practitioners and generally just dumb as fuck covidiots. It is very funny.

truebluebasher's picture
truebluebasher's picture
truebluebasher Friday, 9 Sep 2022 at 11:02am

Think of the Children...continues...

The latest Kidz Vid discusses "Pfizer manipulating their Kidz Vax Trial" + Kidz Vax Reactions
https://rumble.com/v1is569-should-i-vaccinate-my-child-with-the-covid-19...
This Vid refers to Kidz Study where 3,000/4,526 kids pulled outta the Pfizer kidz Vax trial...Why?
Well 97% of the mostly Vaxed [+] got infected during their doses & this was removed from data.
Data reads only 3 really nice kidz may have got a whiff of covid from the stinky Placebo Outbreak of 7.
So! Yeah! The Pfizer Meth Lab may have added a drop too much!

The Vid also compares Covid Vax record reactions & deaths (vs) combined Vaxes of last decade
There is also suspicion that CDC are playing & shutting down deadly updates...nothing to see here!

This is the study from the Vid...
1 Bangkok Study of Heart reactions in Youth...is currently lighting up the internet.
https://www.preprints.org/manuscript/202208.0151/v1

Pfizer 2nd dose Heart reactions in Youth
Measures Demographics / Symptoms / Vital Signs / ECG / Echocardiography / Cardiac Enzymes
Collections @ baseline > Day 3 > Day 7 > Day 14
314 Students aged 13-18 years > 13 pulled out of study...leaving 301 students
Results...
Cardiovascular effects were found in 29.24% of patients
Breakdown...
Tachycardia 7.64% Short of Breath 6.64% Palpitations 4.32% Chest Pain 4.32% Hypertension 3.99%
+ Elevated Cardiac Biomarker or [+] Lab assessment 2.33% or 7 patients > (re: Further Breakdown)
Myopericarditis 1 > Suspected Pericarditis 2 > Suspected Subclinical Myocarditis 4

Less controversial for revealing Heart FX in 1/3 Vaxed Youth > much higher than expected...
Nor controversial that 7/301 of Pfizer Vaxed Youth now have life long irreparable heart damage!
But more because the Lab response was ... they'll come good...just need some further monitoring...OMG!

So yeah! The kidz are alright...they're just a little bit more closer to death than last week...no biggie!

Cardiologist Dr McCullough : ( Reports on the Study )
"The Vaxed Kidz have no symptoms & are unaware they're suffering Sub Clinical Heart Damage
Heart damage causes scarring resulting in abnormal heart rhythm leading to Cardiac Arrest
Sub Clinical MC superimposed by adrenaline surge during sports triggers a Cardiac Arrest
Yes! Small mention of Sports Deaths.
There is no mild Heart Damage > scarring never heals...this is life long damage."

"I think Denmark has got it right to withdraw all vax for young people!"

https://boriquagato.substack.com/p/danish-national-board-of-health-admits
https://www.sst.dk/en/english/corona-eng/vaccination-against-covid-19

Ok! People claim this is an outright ban on Kidz Vax
[Factcheckers] claim they still want kids to vax?

Truth is somewhere in between & very few note the obvious?

Denmark "instructs" kids to 'complete primary dose' (Only)
Will continue to Vax at risk kidz where medical advice prevails.
No longer "Invite or Advise" & will no longer 'book' any healthy child to vax against covid
Will not vax under 5 > 1st or 2nd dose
Denmark will not vax under 18 with Boosters

Any Danish child is free to Consent to vax but only after medical assessment.
Important! If they consent...they cannot Book...they must chance their luck at a Vax Hall. (Good Luck!)
Meaning! Denmark believe Young Healthy kids are lowest priority.
Denmark know too much & have shifted liability from Govt to Individual Families for vaxing healthy kidz.
If you're stupid enough to vax yer kid with this Hearty Tonic then don't say we advised you to jab!
Crew here know that Denmark is a world leading authority on All things Vax! Go figure!

This leads to the Wording or directives changing & will likely catch on in Oz.

Most here are familiar with CDC ever changing their description of Vax > From potion to lotion etc...
Well they're still at it...this time with changing their mRNA Cereal Box label...shh! No one will notice!
Here's the old CDC mRNA Recipe > ( Note the Cautious Wording within the red box )
https://substackcdn.com/image/fetch/w_1456,c_limit,f_webp,q_auto:good,fl...
Watch this Magic Trick...here's the new CDC Version > That nasty Red Box has done a runner?
https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/vaccines/different-vaccines/mr...

Wanna see that trick again...
https://substackcdn.com/image/fetch/w_1456,c_limit,f_webp,q_auto:good,fl...

garyg1412's picture
garyg1412's picture
garyg1412 Friday, 9 Sep 2022 at 11:06am
udo wrote:

To misquote Andy Warhol "In the future, every fuckwit will be world-famous for 15 minutes."

burleigh's picture
burleigh's picture
burleigh Friday, 9 Sep 2022 at 11:07am
old-dog wrote:

Hey Burls, I guess you just got back from meeting international clients in Mexico and the Maldives where you ran into your favorite non claiming Brazzo. I see you as a balding 43 year old centerlink client who still lives at mum's place rarely leaving the safety of your bedroom fortress. Only ragging you mate as you take all this crap so seriously. Cheers.

Wrong. You’ve set the bar low here old dog.

Do you have a “free Ukraine” flag in your Facebook photo?

burleigh's picture
burleigh's picture
burleigh Friday, 9 Sep 2022 at 11:10am
mikehunt207 wrote:
udo wrote:

Love that you mentioned up bullying.
Never in recent history has there been so much bullying to jab fit healthy people with a vaccine they never needed while at the same time labeling anyone “covidiots” for not wanting it.

We’re you scared to get bullied? Scared of the big bad man on TV yelling at you? Scared of being locked out of the pub?

Stok's picture
Stok's picture
Stok Friday, 9 Sep 2022 at 12:24pm

Come on burleigh, your idol there has proved (yet again) just how much of a dumb, judgemental kook he is. yet here you go, digging up your little fantasies of the past.

You might have been frightened and felt bullied by being mandated to get a jab (because we all know, you're riddled with fear), but as I've said probably hundreds of times throughout these pages, the vast, vast majority recognised it as a small action required to collectively attempt to control covid. If they didn't mandate it, significantly less people would do it, becuase as humans we fail to see the bigger pitcure of things and struggle with big numbers and small percentages.

So anyway - how is it ok to anecdotally tell a story about some kid wearing a mask, which you have little or no contect or back story on? What's that fwit tryning to do? Spur Karens (or burleighs) into a tyraid against people who feel more comfortable wearing a mask?

burleigh's picture
burleigh's picture
burleigh Friday, 9 Sep 2022 at 12:25pm
Stok wrote:

Come on burleigh, your idol there has proved (yet again) just how much of a dumb, judgemental kook he is. yet here you go, digging up your little fantasies of the past.

You might have been frightened and felt bullied by being mandated to get a jab (because we all know, you're riddled with fear), but as I've said probably hundreds of times throughout these pages, the vast, vast majority recognised it as a small action required to collectively attempt to control covid. If they didn't mandate it, significantly less people would do it, becuase as humans we fail to see the bigger pitcure of things and struggle with big numbers and small percentages.

So anyway - how is it ok to anecdotally tell a story about some kid wearing a mask, which you have little or no contect or back story on? What's that fwit tryning to do? Spur Karens (or burleighs) into a tyraid against people who feel more comfortable wearing a mask?

No idea what your talking about cok.

Attempt to control a virus through manipulation or money! That’ll do me. You’re cooked.

Stok's picture
Stok's picture
Stok Friday, 9 Sep 2022 at 12:41pm

Put it this way - imagine that 0.05% of the population would immediately and indescriminantly be wiped out, in say a painful way - but! to stop it, all that was required was for 90% of the population to sacrifice something. Like I don't know, maybe they had to lose half a pinky finger, or to spend 2 weeks in solitary confimement or something. Something bad but no overly life changing.

What % of people would make the sacrifice? Probably no where near enough.

Aside from the straight out loss of life, the cost of immediately losing the 0.05% to society would be huge - socially and econcomically.

Also - a huge portion of the population would not even know anyone in the 0.05%, or even know someone who knows someone in the 0.05%

Hence why we need mandates.

The idiotic amongst us can't wrap there heads arond this challenge - and these are the ones who went down the rabbit holes to try to find any excuse not to make that small sacrifice. And that's why you're still here, crying after the event's long past, saying we were all bullied.

Roadkill's picture
Roadkill's picture
Roadkill Friday, 9 Sep 2022 at 12:47pm

burleigh = karen. ha ha ha ha ha ha

burleigh's picture
burleigh's picture
burleigh Friday, 9 Sep 2022 at 1:32pm
Stok wrote:

Put it this way - imagine that 0.05% of the population would immediately and indescriminantly be wiped out, in say a painful way - but! to stop it, all that was required was for 90% of the population to sacrifice something. Like I don't know, maybe they had to lose half a pinky finger, or to spend 2 weeks in solitary confimement or something. Something bad but no overly life changing.

Aside from the straight out loss of life, the cost of immediately losing the 0.05% to society would be huge - socially and econcomically.

Also - a huge portion of the population would not even know anyone in the 0.05%, or even know someone who knows someone in the 0.05%

The idiotic amongst us can't wrap there heads arond this challenge - and these are the ones who went down the rabbit holes to try to find any excuse not to make that small sacrifice. And that's why you're still here, crying after the event's long past, saying we were all bullied.

But you weren’t loosing a pinky to be guaranteed these people would live.

You were being asked to inject yourself with an experiment with no real world data with the promise of it stopping the spread.

We questioned it when genuine experts started speaking about the dangers of the experiment and questioning the virus.

Government and media worked hand in hand to silence these people while the big pharma train pushed on with maximum profits.

Now we find out that instead of getting an experiment jabbed into your arm, there was a Nobel prize winning drug (ivermectin) that did actually work but was surprised by governments and media. Don’t you want to know why?

The only idiots around here are people like yourself.

You’re not a hero for rolling up your sleeve like scomo and co wanted you to believe.

You’re part of the problem.

Don’t get me started on adverse reactions.

You’re a punish on society cok. A yes boy who thinks he’s some kind of hero. You didn’t save anyone from dying, you were lied to. You’re a fool, a huge fool.

Were you also a hero and got your kids whacked?

burleigh's picture
burleigh's picture
burleigh Friday, 9 Sep 2022 at 1:34pm
Roadkill wrote:

Calling someone a Karen is so fucking boring.

You’re not a Karen, you’re a C*#t

AndyM's picture
AndyM's picture
AndyM Friday, 9 Sep 2022 at 1:39pm

Pretty sure that's Burls on the right, although I think it's "watches Youtube and thinks he's a medical expert"

Fuck man, what hairspray do you use??

Fully sick.

udo's picture
udo's picture
udo Friday, 9 Sep 2022 at 1:38pm

Adverse reactions like this
Burleigh wrote :
TGA report 696188 - 18th January
5 year old girl suffers stroke after covid vaccine

Now just imagine this was your 5 year old daughter. Vaccinated for a disease with a survival rate of 99.99% to protect the already dying.
Now she is scarred for the rest of her life all because of bed wetter like Stok, roadkill and Co.

It’s a mental disease to believe you need to vaccine kids for a disease that only kills the dying.

burleigh's picture
burleigh's picture
burleigh Friday, 9 Sep 2022 at 1:41pm
AndyM wrote:

Pretty sure that's Burls on the right, although I think it's "watches Youtube and thinks he's a medical expert"

Fuck man, what hairspray do you use??

Fully sick.

Haha

Roadkill's picture
Roadkill's picture
Roadkill Friday, 9 Sep 2022 at 1:49pm
burleigh wrote:
Roadkill wrote:

Calling someone a Karen is so fucking boring.

You’re not a Karen, you’re a C*#t

ok, Brenda. Even better than a Karen.

Stok's picture
Stok's picture
Stok Friday, 9 Sep 2022 at 2:10pm
burleigh wrote:

Government and media worked hand in hand to silence these people while the big pharma train pushed on with maximum profits.

Spoken like a true conspiracy theorist. 'Maximum profits'!? Haahahah.

How is a vaccine the 'maximum' profitable option? Especially one which requires refrigeration. oh, and it's free.

If it truly is anything like what you say it is, why arn't big pharma just pumping out a simple product like, I don't know a pill!? Something which is easy to manufacture and can be sold at any pharmacy. Like Ivermectin. Something which end users hand over money for - much more profitable. Imagine how much better it would've been for big pharma if they went down the path of mandating a simple oral treatment - especially as covid ran rampant and everyone needed. No nurses needed, no refrigeration, no needles etc etc.

You're fantasies don't make sense. you're just rambling as usual.

Oh and you only began to question it when you felt scared that you might need an injection. Needles clearly frighten you. As you've found, the politics of doubt and misinformation were like a warm, reassuring hug. There to tell you 'don't worry, we're here to protect you, just believe us instead'. And off you went, spiraling into outer space.

Stok's picture
Stok's picture
Stok Friday, 9 Sep 2022 at 2:08pm
udo wrote:

Burleigh wrote :

Now just imagine this was your 5 year old daughter. Vaccinated for a disease with a survival rate of 99.99% to protect the already dying.
Now she is scarred for the rest of her life all because of bed wetter like Stok, roadkill and Co.

It’s a mental disease to believe you need to vaccine kids for a disease that only kills the dying.

I reckon it was at least a year ago shit like this was being posted.

What's changed?

Nothing.

The risk of adverse reactions to covid far outweigh that of the vaccines, for all age groups. Which is the collective medical advice.

However if you listen to the Joe Rogan/Peter McCulloch or whoever else the darlings of the anti vax movement are at this date, they'll tell you otherwise, based on some discreet or poorly interpreted study.

The time has come, to move the f on.

burleigh's picture
burleigh's picture
burleigh Friday, 9 Sep 2022 at 3:10pm
Stok wrote:
udo wrote:

Burleigh wrote :

What's changed?

Nothing.

The risk of adverse reactions to covid far outweigh that of the vaccines, for all age groups. Which is the collective medical advice.

However if you listen to the Joe Rogan/Peter McCulloch or whoever else the darlings of the anti vax movement are at this date, they'll tell you otherwise, based on some discreet or poorly interpreted study.

You bed wetters would love to move on because you know you've been used as a pawn. Do you really believe to government cares about your health?

You also didn't answer if you got your kids jabbed for Covid to protect the 0.05% a real covid hero like yourself would have had them lined up at the first available day.

shortenism's picture
shortenism's picture
shortenism Friday, 9 Sep 2022 at 3:25pm

Keep it up Burls. Although its starting to get uncomfortable as an observer on this thread.. Its like we're watching a bar fight and you Burls are surrounded by 4 panzies (Roadkill, Stok, Old-dog and Andy M) and you just keep knocking them down and they just keep getting back up.. Less teeth and more nonsensical than the last time.. But they just keep getting back up.. Almost like those zombies from that movie where its wasn't the disease that did it to them but the vaccine.. Will Smith was in it.

Roadkill's picture
Roadkill's picture
Roadkill Friday, 9 Sep 2022 at 3:39pm
shortenism wrote:

Keep it up Burls. Although its starting to get uncomfortable as an observer on this thread.. Its like we're watching a bar fight and you Burls are surrounded by 4 panzies (Roadkill, Stok, Old-dog and Andy M) and you just keep knocking them down and they just keep getting back up.. Less teeth and more nonsensical than the last time.. But they just keep getting back up.. Almost like those zombies from that movie where its wasn't the disease that did it to them but the vaccine.. Will Smith was in it.

Well that is reason to carry on, KarenBrendaBurleigh. The head conspiracy whack job wants you to.

Shorty, still waiting for you to tell us who "THEY" are?

burleigh's picture
burleigh's picture
burleigh Friday, 9 Sep 2022 at 3:42pm
shortenism wrote:

They know they got fucked over and used as pawns in a political power grab, however it’s easier for fools to remain fools rather than admit they were wrong.

Especially when scomo gets on tv and says it’s the Aussie way and you’re a real covid hero.

Stok can hold his head high knowing he did what he was told like a good dog. However little does he know by being a good boy he’s at the bottom of the pack.

Roadkill just needs to look in the mirror and realise what he went through after getting 4 jabs.

Udo is just weird

AndyM is confused.

Roadkill's picture
Roadkill's picture
Roadkill Friday, 9 Sep 2022 at 3:41pm
burleigh wrote:
Stok wrote:
udo wrote:

Burleigh wrote :

What's changed?

Nothing.

You bed wetters would love to move on because you know you've been used as a pawn. Do you really believe to government cares about your health?

You also didn't answer if you got your kids jabbed for Covid to protect the 0.05% a real covid hero like yourself would have had them lined up at the first available day.

Well we know you got your kids jabbed to get Family Tax Benefit A.

burleigh's picture
burleigh's picture
burleigh Friday, 9 Sep 2022 at 4:42pm
DudeSweetDudeSweet's picture
DudeSweetDudeSweet's picture
DudeSweetDudeSweet Friday, 9 Sep 2022 at 6:40pm
burleigh wrote:

Wonder why?

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2022/sep/06/anger-at-plans-to-roll-bac...

Just goes to show - again- how shifting can be the sands of “misinformation and disinformation “.

Less than a year, ago on this very thread, we had Blindboy and Brutus screaming for the children to be vaccinated. They’d repeat reams of statistics and articles from allegedly impartial sources, all claiming that covid was more harmful to children than the (erroneously named) vaccines. They would broke no dissent on their claim to ownership of the facts.

It’s all here if you care to look for it.

Now we have the same governments and sources backtracking from their ‘fact” based positions.

They’d have you believe that they are adjusting their stances as more information comes to light. Reality is that the information upon which they based their initial authoritarianism was flawed. The term flawed is used generously here.

How many children were harmed in this arbitrary race to blanket inject whole populations, in order to bolster the profits of provenly corrupt companies with established histories of bribing governments and officials in order to gain access to unwitting and innocent communities ? Vast swathes of society were forced into house arrest, policed by the military, allegedly in order to prevent a single instance of harm arising from a virus that has since proven to be of very little threat to almost everyone, yet here we are only now halting the unnecessary and dangerous practice of mass injections into healthy and invulnerable young children.

Doctors take a Hippocratic oath to first of all “Do no harm” to patients. This oath has be shown time and time again to be meaningless and that the medical profession is just as likely to abandon humanitarianism in pursuit of a dollar.

Stok's picture
Stok's picture
Stok Friday, 9 Sep 2022 at 8:14pm

Burleigh:

"The media is corrupt and works hand in hand with the government and big pharma."

Also Burleigh:

"Oh here's a MSM article which I like, I'll share it"

Paul McD's picture
Paul McD's picture
Paul McD Friday, 9 Sep 2022 at 8:28pm
burleigh wrote:
Stok wrote:

But you weren’t loosing a pinky to be guaranteed these people would live.

You were being asked to inject yourself with an experiment with no real world data with the promise of it stopping the spread.

We questioned it when genuine experts started speaking about the dangers of the experiment and questioning the virus.

Now we find out that instead of getting an experiment jabbed into your arm, there was a Nobel prize winning drug (ivermectin) that did actually work but was surprised by governments and media. Don’t you want to know why?

The only idiots around here are people like yourself.

You’re not a hero for rolling up your sleeve like scomo and co wanted you to believe.

You’re part of the problem.

Don’t get me started on adverse reactions.

You’re a punish on society cok. A yes boy who thinks he’s some kind of hero. You didn’t save anyone from dying, you were lied to. You’re a fool, a huge fool.

Were you also a hero and got your kids whacked?

Fucking brilliant Burleigh. The thing is, you and i don't see eye to eye on some things, but it's bleedingly obvious to me you're switched on. The ongoing denial and psychosis is amusing from the jabbed crusade.
Stok 100 percent is either a government worker or someone with a vested interest in seeing the population jabbed to the eyeballs. Not to be trusted at all.