COVID-19 Health System Overload Forecaster

Craig's picture
Craig started the topic in Wednesday, 18 Mar 2020 at 7:44pm

I've created a spreadsheet forecast which I'll update as we go..

There's also a website with live running data.. https://sites.google.com/view/stayhomeaustralia

burleigh's picture
burleigh's picture
burleigh Saturday, 27 Aug 2022 at 7:43am
udo wrote:

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2022-08-27/moderna-sues-pfizer-for-patent-in...

Imagine being sued for stealing something that doesn’t work.

Supafreak's picture
Supafreak's picture
Supafreak Saturday, 27 Aug 2022 at 7:56am
burleigh wrote:
udo wrote:

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2022-08-27/moderna-sues-pfizer-for-patent-in...

Imagine being sued for stealing something that doesn’t work.

Moderna is an interesting story, continuously had money thrown at it by different agencies like the NIH for years and never produced anything until covid came along then made billions .

san Guine's picture
san Guine's picture
san Guine Saturday, 27 Aug 2022 at 8:34am
DudeSweetDudeSweet wrote:
san Guine wrote:

Although somewhat discredited...
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Milgram_experiment

San Guine. I’m curious to know why you put this in the covid thread. Was it ( rightly) a reference to the sadistic tendency of the utter fucks amongst us who took pleasure from demanding and witnessing punitive punishment on those who failed to cave to the ridiculous authoritarianism of the covid era?

If only we could have all the Roadkills answer for their evil attitudes.

DSDS,
Your earlier post regarding authoritarianism, had me pondering the way humans respond to orders from authority figures, and that social experiment came to mind.
It wasn't a particular response to any particular poster on here.

I think given the right circumstances there are very few of us who would not succumb to extreme pressure (torture, threats against loved ones etc.). Everyone loves to talk heroically and say they would 'die in a ditch' for cause X, but when push comes to shove, very few will martyr themselves for the 'cause'.

Unless we were invaded, everything else is hyperbole.

burleigh's picture
burleigh's picture
burleigh Saturday, 27 Aug 2022 at 2:15pm
truebluebasher's picture
truebluebasher's picture
truebluebasher Saturday, 27 Aug 2022 at 6:45pm

Crew know this makes no sense...after the mass Vax Chaos, who would argue over responsibility!
Jan 2022 Allele is suing Pfizer for mRNA copyright
Feb 2022 Genevant + Arbutus sue Moderna for mRNA copyright
May 2022 Moderna says Genevant + Arbutus should sue the Feds for mRNA copyright
Aug 2022 Moderna is suing Pfizer & Bion Tech for mRNA copyright

All we're told Novaxax has the answer to avoid those nasty Hearty mRNA brews...
August 2022
EMA say this new Novavax needs a Heart [WARNING]
TGA : Pericarditis is reported more often after Novavax! Just changed the Label > {( Heart Warning)} <
Back to the normal new improved Scary Vax...that's still good ...right!

saltyone's picture
saltyone's picture
saltyone Sunday, 28 Aug 2022 at 5:00am

Ha yeah just a bunch of spoilt greedy brats turning on each other

Supafreak's picture
Supafreak's picture
Supafreak Sunday, 28 Aug 2022 at 6:38am

Follow the science D5390-A64-E778-4200-8-A27-B1-E0366-A5-C37

saltyone's picture
saltyone's picture
saltyone Sunday, 28 Aug 2022 at 9:25am

Stepfather was a doc smoked unfiltered camels from the 70’s onwards . Died of lung cancer

philosurphizingkerching's picture
philosurphizingkerching's picture
philosurphizing... Sunday, 28 Aug 2022 at 11:20am

Big Pharma - Big Tobacco reincarnated.

burleigh's picture
burleigh's picture
burleigh Sunday, 28 Aug 2022 at 11:43am

Don’t be silly. Doctors are not puppets for billion dollar corporation.

They genuinely want to help by recommending cigarettes and drugs

burleigh's picture
burleigh's picture
burleigh Sunday, 28 Aug 2022 at 7:23pm

Oh look. A Moderna sponsored tennis tournament and an athlete having a few issues which are also side effects from the jab

https://www.instagram.com/reel/Chyqv99hb6i/?igshid=ZDYzZTNjNWY=

Has there ever been so many sports stars have health issue EVER?

truebluebasher's picture
truebluebasher's picture
truebluebasher Sunday, 28 Aug 2022 at 10:09pm

24 Set 2021 Jeremy Chardy suspends season due to Pfizer Vax complications
https://www.tennismajors.com/atp/chardy-puts-his-season-on-hold-due-to-c...

Feb 2022 French #1 Gael Monfils blames adverse Booster reaction for withdrawal of Comps.
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/sportsnews/article-10539871/French-No-...

WTA vaxed Players ahead of own Phases with known suss J&J (only cleared for export)
(Not then approved in Oz)...Barty took a huge risk with this shit that even Joe says is last resort Vax.
Mid tournament...Barty was bucketing sweat & tanked...
All Women players flew out breaching 2wk US Travel wait time & leaking like sieves.(None Cared!)
Vax villain Barty went on to win Wimbledon & AO... No one fined them for clear double Vax breaches!

AO flew in 2 players breaching Isolation periods...none gave a shit...News drooled over them.
Both won AO titles + over 20 players were spreading covid over AO Courts...none gave a shit!

https://www.swellnet.com/comment/792032

Gang banged the Russian Milf then next week cleared Putin's vax for 1,000's Nepalese Uni Students.
Finally Declaring War on Serbia for booing our Bossy Tennis Virgin...Sure! Add the other Joker as well.
Govts / WTA / ATP broke every Vax law they could...
Boris invited Unvaxed Russian oligarchs to fly into a Wimbledon Corporate Box to boo Brit Players!
Again...where do we read about this...none give a shit!

11 Aug 2022 CDC Summary Covid-19 Prevention Strategies : (Nonpharmaceutical Interventions)
"CDC Covid prevention recommendations no longer differentiate based on a person's vax status because BT [+] occur & [+] Unvaxed have some degree of protection against severe illness."

https://www.traveloffpath.com/u-s-ban-on-unvaccinated-travelers-remains-...
17 US governors plead with their doped out Prez to drop the act & listen to his own team of scientists.
US Open...Puppet Theatre...the show must go on!

DudeSweetDudeSweet's picture
DudeSweetDudeSweet's picture
DudeSweetDudeSweet Monday, 29 Aug 2022 at 8:53am
Supafreak wrote:

https://time.com/6208623/omicron-boosters-animals-clinical-trials/

The boosters are still being allowed under emergency authority and with unlimited liability protection?

What a scam

truebluebasher's picture
truebluebasher's picture
truebluebasher Monday, 29 Aug 2022 at 9:09am

Thanks to the crew for the Animal Pharm tour...
Not only did they rush test Bivalent on critters they had to be Triple/Quad dosed for the Tests.
Meaning they hit them bang bang bang 1/2/3/4 x then jab the Bivalent..."Successful test Guys...Hi 5's!"
Jurassic Park Lab Experts : "Excellent shirt ripping Abs...$5 says Bivalent Godzilla takes out Kong!"

Seriously!
Outside of good ol' USA...Who's gonna rubber stamp Bivalents > 54321 TGA give it to me...OMG!
As World #1 Vax Official Paul Offit says...I get a little nervous, frankly!
There's yer Secret Santa Gift right there...XXXX Bivalent Sample bags wins best in Show!

Again : Geert's advice on Bivalents...beginning to look alot like Xmas for each'n'every day for evermore!
https://www.voiceforscienceandsolidarity.org/scientific-blog/novel-bival...

truebluebasher's picture
truebluebasher's picture
truebluebasher Monday, 29 Aug 2022 at 9:38am

See Tony & The Biden's are hooked on the breakthru double boosted rebound diet.
Guys in the Lab say the fad won't catch on...it's only slightly more contagious than Monkeypox.
https://edition.cnn.com/2022/08/26/health/paxlovid-rebound-how-common/in...

After the [+] News > TGA raced to extend expired moudy Paxlovid blister packs up until next Xmas.
We're good to rebound Covid for another year! "Wot! Ya think that's some sorta joke Punk!"
https://www.tga.gov.au/media-release/advice-use-nirmatrelvir-ritonavir-p...

DudeSweetDudeSweet's picture
DudeSweetDudeSweet's picture
DudeSweetDudeSweet Monday, 29 Aug 2022 at 9:41am

The Chinese lockdowns appear comically totalitarian these days. Pays to remember that it was less than a year ago that people on this forum were still crying out for them to be reimposed here. Yeah Facto …that’s you bloke.

Those who opposed the continuing use of human house arrest were called “freedumb” fighters.

Think about that for a second. People who were so proudly stupid to fall for the lie that government locking healthy and invulnerable people in their homes against their will, we’re on the right side of history in regards to basic human rights.

They still walk amongst us. These people are well along the indoctrination process towards Chinese style authoritarianism.

https://www.smh.com.au/world/asia/chinese-province-neighbouring-beijing-...

DudeSweetDudeSweet's picture
DudeSweetDudeSweet's picture
DudeSweetDudeSweet Monday, 29 Aug 2022 at 9:46am

Never forget that Dan Andrews should be in prison for this shit

https://www.perthnow.com.au/news/regional-victoria-joins-melbourne-in-lo...

truebluebasher's picture
truebluebasher's picture
truebluebasher Monday, 29 Aug 2022 at 11:45am

Chinese War Games heating up in Taiwan but so to is Covid

Taiwan
https://www.taiwannews.com.tw/en/news/4636591
https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/country/taiwan/

24 Aug 2022 Public Health Expert Chen Hsiu-jsi :
"The cases mainly consist of BT [+] among 20-49 y/olds & are being driven in part by Vax waning..."
https://focustaiwan.tw/society/202208240009

Soon as this was made public Taiwan halved their testing of Vaxed BT Yuppies
4.42/1,000 > 2.8/1,000 all sorted...no more Vax Spike..."err...Wot! Oh that Elephant...Just don't look!"
https://ourworldindata.org/coronavirus/country/taiwan

Not yet scary enough for a Vax stampede
21st Jan Peak 2.45% day > Lowest 11th Aug 0.12% day > Current 26th Aug 0.16% day

Deaths data changes enough to question why?
Unvaxed do randomly include Partial Vaxed or even no data > This indicates Unknown are included.
Daily Vax Data does extend back to 17th July > un/vaxed average around 30-40% (Seems a little high?)
tbb thinks there throwing in unknowns & stretching the part vaxed possibly 2nd vaxed as ("unvaxed")

How so!
eg: 7 days no Unvaxed data > 3 days mixed Partial data > 3 days of Total Only > 1 day No Data..
But here's the thing! All of these fell into blocks...never isolated as if by a higher up override!
Like! One day Holiday is understandable but ongoing patches of no/part 'Daily News data' spells dodgy!

Not sinister, as same is done here in Oz & elsewhere...just that any manipulation should be declared.
Great they keep tabs, but it don't help anyone to cushion the blow as we see with their Test backdown!
Again! All of this is Textbook Oz Expert data cushioning...losing more trust in Science each day!

Hong Kong Cases are rising
https://news.rthk.hk/rthk/en/component/k2/1664490-20220828.htm
https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/country/china-hong-kong-sar/

truebluebasher's picture
truebluebasher's picture
truebluebasher Tuesday, 30 Aug 2022 at 12:03pm

Hong Kong Outbreak continued...
Taiwan Expert claims 20-49 y/o Double Vaxed BT are driving the current Asian Wave.

[factcheck] True.

Hong Kong data also shares which Vax is ramping the Pandemic...(Breakdown)
Unvaxed are pushing 10.3% above rate or 3.44 [+] pop
Infections Peak in lowest immunity crowded schools / Age care then flow less thru rest of immune pop.
Here we see Covid doing it's natural thing...apart from any Isolation / Lockdowns.

Double Vaxed are ramping 20.1% above rate (Coronavac 3.65 [+] pop) + (Pfizer 5.52 [+] pop)
eg: Pfizer 408,657 [+] from 1,029,339 current vax pop. (Similar to Oz Mass Vax Crisis)
Look at the bright side...they're running outta fuel real fast...OMG! Can we say that without going to jail!

Age bracket [+] in vaxed is strictly orchestrated by the hand of Experts (Far removed from any Virus)
We see Current Vaxed Outbreak is driven by Big Pharma...little or nothing to do with Pandemic....
Eg: As the Taiwanese expert says...Outbreak is driven by Vax waning...(Not unvaxed or Variant)
*Peak Vax = [+] *Age Peaks > (2 dose) *30-49 > (3 dose) *40-69 > (4 dose) *60-79...(Every time!)
This is the complete opposite of natural Viral infection thru the community...it is clearly orchestrated.
Zero Good Health > Zero Best Science > (100% Shop Cart!) ... If yer not buying...Fuck Off!

Here we see Troops of Pfizer Cybermen exterminating the last few hesitant children...escape is futile!
Experts orchestrate the Vax to infect Virus at will & en masse...it's a perfectly innocent Killing Machine!
In this macabre world everyone gets a healthy dose...Good health to all!
Complete Big Pharma gravy train...more brings more spits out more...enslave everyone...One of Us!

Taiwan Expert is right : Double Vaxed Waning is driving the current Taiwan / Hong Kong Waves.
The Vax increases infection to Hyper ramp Hospitalization & deaths across whole innocent population.
Pfizer vax is currently more of a threat to Continents over & above the Pandemic itself.
All recent 2022 Pacific Vax [+] Data spells this out time & time again.

VIP : "I enlisted for my Local Mass Extermination!"
All above board & most admirable but how does society wean VIP junkies off this Pandemic Boost juice?
Which Expert has the guts to call out this orchestrated Big Pharma Killing Field...

burleigh's picture
burleigh's picture
burleigh Tuesday, 30 Aug 2022 at 12:36pm

Wonder how many people have opened their mind to Government/Big pharma corruption since the beginning of Convid.

Silencing Doctors regarding vaccine campaigns is not new, but been very much highlighted again with Covid.

Doctors, Government and big pharma work hand in hand for maximum corruption and profit. Where the web of Big pharma ends i hate to think.

ABC/Govenment owned Dr Karl is a trusted source for the younger generation due to his appearances on Triple J. He was the first person they turned too to push these dodgy jabs. Triple J is the manipulation Station for the younger generation. Turn it off ASAP.

Its not just humans, Animal agriculture is a larger business for big pharma than you could imagine. All these animals getting injected with fuck knows what over and over again.

Governments also subsidise animal agriculture......... hmmmmmm

Stok's picture
Stok's picture
Stok Tuesday, 30 Aug 2022 at 3:12pm

Get help Burleigh, there's still time to crawl out of your world of make believe.

DudeSweetDudeSweet's picture
DudeSweetDudeSweet's picture
DudeSweetDudeSweet Tuesday, 30 Aug 2022 at 3:49pm
Stok wrote:

Get help Burleigh, there's still time to crawl out of your world of make believe.

Stok living in a make believe world conceived and created by others.

Winter of death and a pandemic of the unvaccinated bloke!!!!!!!

burleigh's picture
burleigh's picture
burleigh Tuesday, 30 Aug 2022 at 5:31pm
Stok wrote:

Get help Burleigh, there's still time to crawl out of your world of make believe.

Stok, 70 to 80% of the worlds antibiotics are jammed into animals that you consume. Well not you from memory youre plant based, but the majority of the world.

It's no secret that governments subsidise animal agriculture to keep this ball rolling.

You may need the help.

truebluebasher's picture
truebluebasher's picture
truebluebasher Tuesday, 30 Aug 2022 at 8:30pm

29th June 2022 Health Minister promises to fast track a swift snap Vax review
"This is a fast moving landscape as you know...we need to make sure we're agile here!
I'm making it clear...there is a sense of urgency to it!
We want to see feedback results in a timely reasonably near term!
Obviously Weeks! > Not Months
Key findings will be shared with the Public!"

(Meaning : A promised clear open engaging defined timeline with the people!) Simple as that!

AMA : "Essential to make the best treatments such as Bivalent Vax as quickly as possible!
Absolutely critical that as soon as they're safe & effective that we have access to them!"

2 months on...Media are hounding the New Health Minister for Vax Review? (Nope! When then....?)
30th Aug 2022 as sure as Weeks become Months...Flying Start Vax fast track is beginning to wane!
Not one drip of feedback has filtered thru for 2 months of Vax Review...meanwhile...

For over 2 months (Jane's Vax Review) has be silent & absent on Major Vax Deals & New Rollouts...
There was never any feedback during Jane's Vax Review on any of these major Vax / Rollout decisions...

Report condemns [L] Rollout + 75% Vax Waste > [L] Pushed ALP Govt to reinstall Iso Payments
Removing Oz Vax Entry > Mandate Age Care Vax > TGA [P] Bivalent
$100m 10 year Moderna-Melbourne mRNA Vax Deal > TGA [P] Little Kidz Rollout Vax
Pfizer Antivirals Expiry - (6-12mth extension) > Tomorrow Natcab 7 > 5 day Iso?

Hot Tip! Maybe Tomorrow our hot hotelier makes the drop at the Nat Cab (7-5) Iso Bar shooting gallery!

New Health Minister has lied & cut us out of Vax review & missed his own deadline.(Public Health Fail)
New Minister drags lowest Test / Vax Rates > Highest Hospital Crisis & Death Rate.
Also gotta scrape mould off nearly all Pfizer Xmas Hampers & fresh stamp posh 2023 expiry dates.

It's Official: ALP just lost the right to blame [L] for worst Rollout Report as their's is already worse!
Media slag off Nurse Scomo yet the new Health Minister can't even give a sponge bath.
Please won't someone in Fed Health be honest for just one day & simply do as they say! Cough! Cough!

burleigh's picture
burleigh's picture
burleigh Tuesday, 30 Aug 2022 at 9:40pm
truebluebasher wrote:

29th June 2022 Health Minister promises to fast track a swift snap Vax review
"This is a fast moving landscape as you know...we need to make sure we're agile here!
I'm making it clear...there is a sense of urgency to it!
We want to see feedback results in a timely reasonably near term!
Obviously Weeks! > Not Months
Key findings will be shared with the Public!"

(Meaning : A promised clear open engaging defined timeline with the people!) Simple as that!

AMA : "Essential to make the best treatments such as Bivalent Vax as quickly as possible!
Absolutely critical that as soon as they're safe & effective that we have access to them!"

2 months on...Media are hounding the New Health Minister for Vax Review? (Nope! When then....?)
30th Aug 2022 as sure as Weeks become Months...Flying Start Vax fast track is beginning to wane!
Not one drip of feedback has filtered thru for 2 months of Vax Review...meanwhile...

For over 2 months (Jane's Vax Review) has be silent & absent on Major Vax Deals & New Rollouts...
There was never any feedback during Jane's Vax Review on any of these major Vax / Rollout decisions...

Report condemns [L] Rollout + 75% Vax Waste > [L] Pushed ALP Govt to reinstall Iso Payments
Removing Oz Vax Entry > Mandate Age Care Vax > TGA [P] Bivalent
$100m 10 year Moderna-Melbourne mRNA Vax Deal > TGA [P] Little Kidz Rollout Vax
Pfizer Antivirals Expiry - (6-12mth extension) > Tomorrow Natcab 7 > 5 day Iso?

Hot Tip! Maybe Tomorrow our hot hotelier makes the drop at the Nat Cab (7-5) Iso Bar shooting gallery!

New Health Minister has lied & cut us out of Vax review & missed his own deadline.(Public Health Fail)
New Minister drags lowest Test / Vax Rates > Highest Hospital Crisis & Death Rate.
Also gotta scrape mould off nearly all Pfizer Xmas Hampers & fresh stamp posh 2023 expiry dates.

It's Official: ALP just lost the right to blame [L] for worst Rollout Report as their's is already worse!
Media slag off Nurse Scomo yet the new Health Minister can't even give a sponge bath.
Please won't someone in Fed Health be honest for just one day & simply do as they say! Cough! Cough!

Cheers TBB swellnet rats want this to disappear FAST. Thanks for keeping the rats out of the sewers.

truebluebasher's picture
truebluebasher's picture
truebluebasher Tuesday, 30 Aug 2022 at 10:59pm

Interesting about the Data manipulation...
Experts always do just enough to foul the reads.
tbb explained how NZ/ SA / NSW & even here Taiwan left blocks of gaps to distort any Vax patterns.

Hong Kong data also censored strategic blocks of data.
Well! You see, they share detail of 20 categories of Vax data...any / all ages / doses you can dream up!
But when it comes to Unvaxed Data / No vax Comparison Rates...they share only Youth & Elderly.
Why! Because Youth to age 12 & Seniors have no-low immunity...Pretty cool if ya wanna rig data!

Here's a full set of Unvaxed Hong Kong Pop % Data..

u3~121k > 3-11~ 105k (Unvaxed crowded Kids have low immunity but not likely to die...Data is safe!)
12-19 @ > 20-29 @ > 30-39 @ > 40-49 @ ( Unvaxed High Immunity wide Population..no % Data? )
50-59~1k > 60-69~ 104k > 70-79~95k > 80+ 117k ( Unvaxed Age Care captive by Waning...Included )

The reason is not to hide the number of mostly unvaxed deaths but blur the % of infected Pfizer deaths.
The idea being to blur UnVaxed % ratio > Cases > Deaths to hide the deterioration of Pfizer defence.
Look closer & see that the virus is breaking thru Pfizer's last wall of defence (Very Serious Shit!)

These are % of Patients / cases within their own group that went from [+] to death
[+] unvaxed may present more but have better survival rates whereas Pfizer Patients are nervous!
It shows all ages from 20 > 69 y'o the vaccinated present less but have higher odds of dying!
This is why they remove companion Vax Pop Data for these age groups...to hide the overall % rates.

Likely that Pfizer asked them to remove the damning linked data! How can ya tell? (Coz it's embedded in data!)
Reason being that the 70+ Pfizer data comes good where 70+ Coronavac data presents poor.
No surprise who's pulling the strings there! As said...don't freak...this is exactly wot goes down!

Age Groups of 20 or more 14 day + (Patient / Homecare not stated) Vax Status Cases to % deaths
20-39 No Vax 12.6% > 2 dose 46.8% > Booster 14.5% (Companion unvaxed Pop % Data is censored in this group!)
40-59 No Vax 8.7% > 2 dose 27.5% > Booster 14.3% (Companion unvaxed Pop % Data is censored in this group!)
60-69 No Vax 12.7% > 2 dose 18.2% > Booster 9.4% (Pfizer is Ok to keep Unvax Data in this group!)
70-79 > Coronavac highest% > Pfizer Lowest% (Can keep this set of Vax pop data...Ok!) All say Aye!

In real terms, it's a live representation of the degradation of Pfizer's last line of defence in young pop!
Data shows Pfizer are ultra keen to hide Virulence from creeping into the General Aged Population!

If crew wanna share as to why unvaxed companion data set goes missing only for Pfizer BT Virulence age groups?

Just saying it's openly Corrupt data & that's sadly real common in Oz as well.
Each & every time the Outbreak reveals a breach in Vax data they pull the rates or even the whole plug.
Masking the 1st then 2nd then Boosters now simply remove selected Unvaxed data to bury Virulence!

None here a stupid enough to believe that removal of highest immune unvaxed data is an accident?
It's removed so tbb & others can't compare Vax / Unvaxed Break-thru rates in the general pop!
tbb comes upon this in near every nation & often as you like, as exampled here, twice in as many days .
None care to hide it! Just gotta suck it up...Yes! Govt Science / Health Experts are corrupt & they laugh!
https://www.covidvaccine.gov.hk/pdf/death_analysis.pdf

burleigh's picture
burleigh's picture
burleigh Wednesday, 31 Aug 2022 at 1:59pm
truebluebasher's picture
truebluebasher's picture
truebluebasher Wednesday, 31 Aug 2022 at 2:27pm

US Shipshape Entry Mandate is all at sea...
Are we seeing US staging a re entry onto the world stage?

Recent Court case of Mandated contractors was championed by both sides as a win or back down?
https://www.usnews.com/news/politics/articles/2022-08-29/court-narrows-h...
Is the The Puppet Master cutting his strings..
CDC are now dropping screening & testing in "MOST SETTINGS"
One can quote from many CDC updates that the VAX war is over!

tbb recently checked & understands Shipping & Airlines are not strictly entry compliant!
They do not serve the same master as one entity.

Meaning US International shipping are cautiously staging short stays ahead of Airlines.
Highly likely there is money to be made by drip feeding freedom...
https://www.reuters.com/business/carnival-drops-mandatory-covid-19-testi...
Airlines will no doubt drool over Joe's United freedom class upgrades for their hesitant slaves!

This week/end sees a reopening of "Short duration-Highly Selective" intercontinental US Cruises!
Each Cruise seems to be an equal trial for specifically nominated international ports.
Selected "Open" Nations are intently excluded...as if run by The Mob or some international cartel.

Crew are not exactly hesitant when it comes to enforcing Cruise Control Mechanisms
Only 1 Rule applies : [ In case of a Hesitant double dipping the Buffet ] { Break his Arms & Legs }

18 July 2022 : US CDC ended Cruise Ship Charts & Observation / Checks
https://www.washingtonpost.com/travel/2022/07/18/cdc-stops-sharing-cruis...

Here's an Ok Run Down....for Cruises transitioning thru to now.
https://www.northstarmeetingsgroup.com/cruise-lines-return-to-sailing-va...
https://www.maritime-executive.com/article/cruise-lines-end-covid-vaccin...

2 Sept Disney drops Kidz Vax for Cruises
https://www.9news.com.au/world/covid-19-vaccination-requirements-disney-...

3 Sept : Norwegian Cruise Line
72 hour [-] Test (Mandated for 2nd Class Unvaxed only)
https://www.washingtonpost.com/travel/2022/08/08/norwegian-cruises-vacci...

5 Sept : Royal Caribbean
All equal [-] Test'n'ride : US Ports (Rules for Florida) LA / Bahamas / Caribbean
Europe > UK (Strictly not Ireland)
Longer cruises : See Princess Cruises : (Presume 16 day / inter ocean Testing)

6 Sept : Carnival Cruise line
Subject to Local [-] Test Rules : Max 16 nights to Bermuda / Canada / Greece
Note: ( Strictly not Australia )

6 Sept : Princess Cruises
Max 16 nights (Most Voyages)
Over 16 nights : Test [-] within 3 days onshore + Inter Oceanic [-] Test (Panama Canal)

Cruise companies expect to reduce restrictions in coming days as to CDC loosening of restrictions.
https://www.webmd.com/lung/news/20220814/four-cruise-lines-to-drop-covid...

Oz / NZ Cruise Ship Update..(Entry : Up 2 Date Vaxes + Tests + Masks in cabins)
Interesting is that Cruises strictly enforce 2wk post Vax incubation period for "ALL doses".
https://www.royalcaribbeanblog.com/2022/08/09/royal-caribbean-announces-...
They must figure by restricting pass' lowest immunity period means a lot to curbing Breakouts.
(Airlines dropped any recommended Vax procedure with unvaxed entry...can jab yer eye & none care!)
PM flew out next day after his Unmasked Booster Shot...(PM ignores all Vax safety...who gives a shit!)

(Typical) Level 2 Code Yellow : 3-29 [+] 1,000
https://www.nsw.gov.au/covid-19/travel/cruising-rules

Jan Tas Trial + April-May 10 or more Top End VIP boutique cruises ran up to 20 [+] a spin.
June : East Coast Cruising Restart
30 June (Yellow) North Qld - Brisbane Coral Princess (20)
11- 17 July : (Amber -Red) Brisbane-Sydney (rtn) Coral Princess (150 approx)
18 July : (Red) Sydney Pacific Explorer (150 Approx)
Early Aug : (Yellow) Sydney (Not Disclosed 50-100)
Early Aug : (Yellow) Sydney (Not disclosed 50-100) NZ news lists these 2 "Other" Yellow Ships.
https://www.stuff.co.nz/travel/news/129512402/cheat-sheet-cruise-ship-co...
8-20 Aug : (Green) Sydney - NZ / Fiji Pacific Explorer (possible-Rtn Yellow?)
https://www.ozcruising.com.au/cruise/pa22-x230n.1
https://www.rnz.co.nz/news/business/472729/first-cruise-ship-since-begin...
23-2 Sept : Sydney Pacific Explorer (Currently Yellow)
https://www.nsw.gov.au/covid-19/travel/cruising-rules

Unvaxed Entry Guide
US Air (No) Ships 'Ports' (Trial-16 day max)
NZ Air (No) Ships (No)
Oz Air (Yes) Ships (No)...but?

Recent Oz shipping Covid Safe Plans seems allow unvaxed o/s entry or is removed from requirement.
(o/s unvaxed pass' seem to be able to port but unvaxed Oz pass can't leave in order to return by port)
Meaning...An unvaxed foreign national may be entitled to return home on a ship...as of right!
In short...tbb thinks it's possible for an unvaxed Aussie to Fly out & Cruise Home. (States differ!)

Let's broaden that perspective & apply certain US Trial Port Cities
Unvaxed charter a "Princess Sea Plane" to land in LA Ship port...(They Should be Good for 16 days?)
Just as long as the Sea Plane companions the Cruise operator regulations to bypass the local Airport.
We see these Ship's Scenic flights often run independent of local aviation regulation.
Anyone for a Tennis Major...perhaps the Joker never played his Ace card?
Although the Flexi trial starts this weekend...bummer!

burleigh's picture
burleigh's picture
burleigh Wednesday, 31 Aug 2022 at 2:42pm
truebluebasher wrote:

US Shipshape Entry Mandate is all at sea...
Are we seeing US staging a re entry onto the world stage?

Recent Court case of Mandated contractors was championed by both sides as a win or back down?
https://www.usnews.com/news/politics/articles/2022-08-29/court-narrows-h...
Is the The Puppet Master cutting his strings..
CDC are now dropping screening & testing in "MOST SETTINGS"
One can quote from many CDC updates that the VAX war is over!

tbb recently checked & understands Shipping & Airlines are not strictly entry compliant!
They do not serve the same master as one entity.

Meaning US International shipping are cautiously staging short stays ahead of Airlines.
Highly likely there is money to be made by drip feeding freedom...
https://www.reuters.com/business/carnival-drops-mandatory-covid-19-testi...
Airlines will no doubt drool over Joe's United freedom class upgrades for their hesitant slaves!

This week/end sees a reopening of "Short duration-Highly Selective" intercontinental US Cruises!
Each Cruise seems to be an equal trial for specifically nominated international ports.
Selected "Open" Nations are intently excluded...as if run by The Mob or some international cartel.

Crew are not exactly hesitant when it comes to enforcing Cruise Control Mechanisms
Only 1 Rule applies : [ In case of a Hesitant double dipping the Buffet ] { Break his Arms & Legs }

18 July 2022 : US CDC ended Cruise Ship Charts & Observation / Checks
https://www.washingtonpost.com/travel/2022/07/18/cdc-stops-sharing-cruis...

Here's an Ok Run Down....for Cruises transitioning thru to now.
https://www.northstarmeetingsgroup.com/cruise-lines-return-to-sailing-va...
https://www.maritime-executive.com/article/cruise-lines-end-covid-vaccin...

2 Sept Disney drops Kidz Vax for Cruises
https://www.9news.com.au/world/covid-19-vaccination-requirements-disney-...

3 Sept : Norwegian Cruise Line
72 hour [-] Test (Mandated for 2nd Class Unvaxed only)
https://www.washingtonpost.com/travel/2022/08/08/norwegian-cruises-vacci...

5 Sept : Royal Caribbean
All equal [-] Test'n'ride : US Ports (Rules for Florida) LA / Bahamas / Caribbean
Europe > UK (Strictly not Ireland)
Longer cruises : See Princess Cruises : (Presume 16 day / inter ocean Testing)

6 Sept : Carnival Cruise line
Subject to Local [-] Test Rules : Max 16 nights to Bermuda / Canada / Greece
Note: ( Strictly not Australia )

6 Sept : Princess Cruises
Max 16 nights (Most Voyages)
Over 16 nights : Test [-] within 3 days onshore + Inter Oceanic [-] Test (Panama Canal)

Cruise companies expect to reduce restrictions in coming days as to CDC loosening of restrictions.
https://www.webmd.com/lung/news/20220814/four-cruise-lines-to-drop-covid...

Oz / NZ Cruise Ship Update..(Entry : Up 2 Date Vaxes + Tests + Masks in cabins)
Interesting is that Cruises strictly enforce 2wk post Vax incubation period for "ALL doses".
https://www.royalcaribbeanblog.com/2022/08/09/royal-caribbean-announces-...
They must figure by restricting pass' lowest immunity period means a lot to curbing Breakouts.
(Airlines dropped any recommended Vax procedure with unvaxed entry...can jab yer eye & none care!)
PM flew out next day after his Unmasked Booster Shot...(PM ignores all Vax safety...who gives a shit!)

(Typical) Level 2 Code Yellow : 3-29 [+] 1,000
https://www.nsw.gov.au/covid-19/travel/cruising-rules

Jan Tas Trial + April-May 10 or more Top End VIP boutique cruises ran up to 20 [+] a spin.
June : East Coast Cruising Restart
30 June (Yellow) North Qld - Brisbane Coral Princess (20)
11- 17 July : (Amber -Red) Brisbane-Sydney (rtn) Coral Princess (150 approx)
18 July : (Red) Sydney Pacific Explorer (150 Approx)
Early Aug : (Yellow) Sydney (Not Disclosed 50-100)
Early Aug : (Yellow) Sydney (Not disclosed 50-100) NZ news lists these 2 "Other" Yellow Ships.
https://www.stuff.co.nz/travel/news/129512402/cheat-sheet-cruise-ship-co...
8-20 Aug : (Green) Sydney - NZ / Fiji Pacific Explorer (possible-Rtn Yellow?)
https://www.ozcruising.com.au/cruise/pa22-x230n.1
https://www.rnz.co.nz/news/business/472729/first-cruise-ship-since-begin...
23-2 Sept : Sydney Pacific Explorer (Currently Yellow)
https://www.nsw.gov.au/covid-19/travel/cruising-rules

Unvaxed Entry Guide
US Air (No) Ships 'Ports' (Trial-16 day max)
NZ Air (No) Ships (No)
Oz Air (Yes) Ships (No)...but?

Recent Oz shipping Covid Safe Plans seems allow unvaxed o/s entry or is removed from requirement.
(o/s unvaxed pass' seem to be able to port but unvaxed Oz pass can't leave in order to return by port)
Meaning...An unvaxed foreign national may be entitled to return home on a ship...as of right!
In short...tbb thinks it's possible for an unvaxed Aussie to Fly out & Cruise Home. (States differ!)

Let's broaden that perspective & apply certain US Trial Port Cities
Unvaxed charter a "Princess Sea Plane" to land in LA Ship port...(They Should be Good for 16 days?)
Just as long as the Sea Plane companions the Cruise operator regulations to bypass the local Airport.
We see these Ship's Scenic flights often run independent of local aviation regulation.
Anyone for a Tennis Major...perhaps the Joker never played his Ace card?
Although the Flexi trial starts this weekend...bummer!

Cheers TBB. The GOAT posted about the ludicrous unvaxxed entry rule on his Instagram today followed up with a comment saying you can walk across the border into Texas unvaxxed.

Roadkill's picture
Roadkill's picture
Roadkill Wednesday, 31 Aug 2022 at 7:43pm
truebluebasher's picture
truebluebasher's picture
truebluebasher Wednesday, 31 Aug 2022 at 8:26pm

The Goat is better placed to know such & also rides the wire on Vax & Climate Change.
"Walk across the Border!" Yes! After current Fires to Flood ... most likely!

Sections of border wall go Missing just after natural disasters to invite Mexican recovery Gangs!
eg:
https://pbs.twimg.com/ext_tw_video_thumb/1429860561597046784/pu/img/oQAr...
https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR8j0E8bcWlBVBavMda...
https://arc-anglerfish-washpost-prod-washpost.s3.amazonaws.com/public/I5...
Aug : Texas ~ (From Fire to Flood) Either would open swathes in the Wall.
US lets Mexicans thru at strategic locations for slave gangs to clean up disaster for a bucket of chips!
https://www.newyorker.com/magazine/2021/11/08/the-migrant-workers-who-fo...
https://weather.com/news/weather/video/from-fire-to-flooding-for-one-tex...

Joe can't afford to lock Mexicans out while Texas recovers from 1/1,000 State of Emergency...
https://www.wsws.org/en/articles/2022/08/25/sykh-a25.html
Knock down more wall panels & Cut down recovery costs by 90%...then boot them out!

The Goat is referring to...the bleedin' obvious after the 1/1,000 event.
Let all the dimwits think whatever... When nature calls...ya get holes in ya walls! That Simple!

burleigh's picture
burleigh's picture
burleigh Wednesday, 31 Aug 2022 at 9:12pm
Roadkill wrote:

That was smart. :)
https://www.nzherald.co.nz/world/australian-anti-vaxxers-who-sued-state-...

From the same article which was released today:

"The Covid-19 vaccines available in Australia are safe and very effective at reducing the risk of serious illness and death. Please access Covid-19 health advice and information from NSW Health and the Australian government."

And about a healthy 19yr old girl with blood clots from the jab:

NSW Health said it does not discuss individual cases, but urged people to use "trusted and credible sources of information".

"We continue to encourage everyone to get vaccinated", a spokesperson said.

Ok Roadkill. where you been? 2nd round of the sniffles?

truebluebasher's picture
truebluebasher's picture
truebluebasher Wednesday, 31 Aug 2022 at 10:57pm

The First 100 ALP jabs.
Caretaker Jabs
May
6 Lowest Testing Rates for over a year
17 Natcab joint orchestrated Test Ramp Peaks @ AEC Cutoff > Booth Staff Shortage diverted.
21 Election Result [L] > ALP
24 (Free Flu Shots) Flu Outbreak hits 2 months early & peaks above 5 year average.
25 Natcab Framework for Covid Response
30 At Risk 4th Boosters
June
9 AZ Under 60 (Use as last resort only)
14 At Risk Booster Rollout 12-15y'o
18 Airport Terminal Mask Mandate is over.
29 Vax Review to finish in weeks not Months (End of Aug > Extended Expiry Date)
*States end Mandates / East Coast Cruising catches on / States invest in Long Covid
July
4 Lowest Testing since Easter Sunday
6 TGA Pre approves Bivalent Vax
6 Oz Unvax Entry mandate ends
11 Boosters include 30+ Risk
11 Antivirals include 50+ Risk
12 PM Albo unmasks for Jab> skips 2 week Vax incubation Iso & flies out the next day.
15 Unicef Kidz vax backpedals 15-20 years in uptake.
18 Oz Vax Waste 75% > Antivirals even more than that!
20 TGA stamp Moderna Baby Vax
*State's Elective Surgery on hold / FMD / Monkey Pox
20 [L] push Govt to reintroduce Iso Payments
20 PM Covid Address: 1 Boost 2 Antivirals 3 Masks 4 STFAH
25 TGA approve Novavax for Teens ( Laugh off EMA > Soon after includes #1 Heart Warning )
26 Hospital Crisis Record
29 Death Spike Record ( On track as Oz #1 Killer for 2022 )
Aug
1 Age Care Mandate for Staff & Up to Date
2 Pfizer's mouldy antivirals expiry dates extended 6 months until next Year
15 Melbourne Monash mRNA Moderna plant 100m/yr x 10 years
17 ANAO Rollout Review (No Stars)
19 TGA approve Hospital Covid Drug Sabizabulin
31 Natcab (Frontline / Carer Iso remains 7 days > Non symptomatic Iso > 5 days from 9th Sept
31 TGA approve Omicron Bivalent Vax
Sept
9 Paid Pandemic Leave drops from $750 > $540
9 Domestic Airline Mask mandate ends
30 Pandemic Leave Payments End

First 100 ALP Jabs Notes :
Health Minister (Whoever he is!) rarely ever addresses Oz on Covid. (Any thoughts on that?)
Today's 7 > 5day Isolation Drop has no basic backup...in fact drops Mask Mandates.

Here's what internet says about obvious free back up plans for dropping Isolation...
Most leaders would naturally balance out the risk with safeguards...just to show that ya give a shit!
But this is Australia...so we can piss that sissy shit right off!

Asia / Africa run 7-14day Iso > EU / US / OZ (Weekend Footy Nations) Lounge 0-5 days

* Lower the RAT Threshold from 10/6 > 10/4 to pick up extra 25% early & 30% late infections.
* Insist on Day 5 RAT before returning to Work / School / Aged Care
* Combo a free Quality Mask with purchase of RAT...ensuring best possible Post [+] Protection
* Inform of Risk to Aged + Work / Class mates > Work / Study from Home during recovery.

Recapping new Oz Govt Expert Covid Iso Plan
Drop 7 days to 5 then while unmasked & highly infectious sneeze thru the Airport to infect in-flight passengers .
Natcab NSW / Vic signed off on their 5 day version just in time to save their Footy Finals...Our Heroes!
https://au.sports.yahoo.com/changes-nrl-iso-rules-arent-033018188.html

DudeSweetDudeSweet's picture
DudeSweetDudeSweet's picture
DudeSweetDudeSweet Thursday, 1 Sep 2022 at 6:35am
Roadkill wrote:

That was smart. :)
https://www.nzherald.co.nz/world/australian-anti-vaxxers-who-sued-state-...

An otherwise healthy and vital young women has her life fucked over by a corrupt government pushing a corporate product she neither needed or wanted. A corporate product which there was never any justification for forcing upon a healthy young woman. She pays a massive physical, emotional and mental toll for government forcing this shit on her and when she seeks legal recompense the same corrupt government forces her to pay costs.

And you cheer this on Roadkill. You revel in her suffering and the compounded trials put to her by corrupt institutions. You are truly a piece of shit bloke. Crew like you dont deserve to walk freely amongst nice normal humans. If there’s justice in this world a sinkhole in the Earth will open up and take you back to the inner circle of hell where Morlocks like you belong.

Roadkill's picture
Roadkill's picture
Roadkill Thursday, 1 Sep 2022 at 6:53am
burleigh wrote:
Roadkill wrote:

That was smart. :)
https://www.nzherald.co.nz/world/australian-anti-vaxxers-who-sued-state-...

From the same article which was released today:

"The Covid-19 vaccines available in Australia are safe and very effective at reducing the risk of serious illness and death. Please access Covid-19 health advice and information from NSW Health and the Australian government."

And about a healthy 19yr old girl with blood clots from the jab:

NSW Health said it does not discuss individual cases, but urged people to use "trusted and credible sources of information".

"We continue to encourage everyone to get vaccinated", a spokesperson said.

Ok Roadkill. where you been? 2nd round of the sniffles?

Where have I been?
Well, I went to Bryon for a few days with some family visiting from NZ, we went to Brissy also, visited the art Gallery…I recommend the current exhibition. Had some OK surf. Out for dinner a few times…have booked accomodation in Fukuyama Japan…as Japan has dropped their chaperone requirement and hopefully drop more restrictions to allow us to use the accomodation…just getting on with life and having fun….certainly not being a couple of bed wetting drama queens like you and blowhard are proving yourselves to be. You covidiots just can't get on with life..stuck in this thread wringing your hands and dribbling in conspiracy fury daily.

I am getting on with life, you should also.

You guys are still fucking (stupidly) hilarious.

Roadkill's picture
Roadkill's picture
Roadkill Thursday, 1 Sep 2022 at 6:55am
DudeSweetDudeSweet wrote:
Roadkill wrote:

That was smart. :)
https://www.nzherald.co.nz/world/australian-anti-vaxxers-who-sued-state-...

An otherwise healthy and vital young women has her life fucked over by a corrupt government pushing a corporate product she neither needed or wanted. A corporate product which there was never any justification for forcing upon a healthy young woman. She pays a massive physical, emotional and mental toll for government forcing this shit on her and when she seeks legal recompense the same corrupt government forces her to pay costs.

And you cheer this on Roadkill. You revel in her suffering and the compounded trials put to her by corrupt institutions. You are truly a piece of shit bloke. Crew like you dont deserve to walk freely amongst nice normal humans. If there’s justice in this world a sinkhole in the Earth will open up and take you back to the inner circle of hell where Morlocks like you belong.

Great use of the word “bloke”. Morlock, was an added bonus :)

Only a fucking idiot would think that law suit was not going to end up as it did…with costs to pay. Hahahahahaha

I will find the crowd funding link for you both to contribute. However, as you are both full of shit and selfish, I am sure your support is only in words and thoughts and prayers.

udo's picture
udo's picture
udo Thursday, 1 Sep 2022 at 7:59am

Roadkill's picture
Roadkill's picture
Roadkill Thursday, 1 Sep 2022 at 8:52am
udo wrote:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MrIXzY9irNQ

That poor kid was used by the anti vax fuckers. Now she has a huge debt the same anti vax fuckers are nowhere to be seen. Like the fools they are they have no ability to understand consequences.

Craig's picture
Craig's picture
Craig Thursday, 1 Sep 2022 at 8:59am
Roadkill wrote:

have booked accomodation in Fukuyama Japan…as Japan has dropped their chaperone requirement and hopefully drop more restrictions to allow us to use the accomodation….

Oh really? Still have to go with a tour company eh?

Roadkill's picture
Roadkill's picture
Roadkill Thursday, 1 Sep 2022 at 9:08am
Craig wrote:
Roadkill wrote:

have booked accomodation in Fukuyama Japan…as Japan has dropped their chaperone requirement and hopefully drop more restrictions to allow us to use the accomodation….

Oh really? Still have to go with a tour company eh?

Yes, still have to go with organsied tour.
BUT.
Dropping the chaperone requirement yesterday was the first stage in dropping the organised tour requirement. That, is being looked at now and these requirements should be dropped in the near future...sooner rather than later.

DudeSweetDudeSweet's picture
DudeSweetDudeSweet's picture
DudeSweetDudeSweet Thursday, 1 Sep 2022 at 9:24am

OK I’m going to attempt the impossible. I’m going to try and surmise just how much of a piece of shit is your mate Roadkill.

Here’s an innocent young girl who is victim to institutional corruption. Despite her being at zero risk from a virus, the government forced her to inject a substance which had no benefit to her or the community she lives in. The injection does not prevent her from catching the virus. The injection does not stop her from transmitting the virus. She was at such a ridiculously tiny threat of harm from the virus that any dubiously purported benefits from the injection are so minuscule as to be statistically insignificant and immeasurable.

The government knew all these things to be true at the time yet they issued a nationwide mandate and coercion campaign to induce every Australian to be injected despite such a broadscale application to be unnecessary and dangerous. The government issued this fascist mandate / coercion campaign because it had probably signed up for it as part of the contract with the corporation selling the injection. The corporation also demanded that they be guaranteed zero liability when innocent and healthy people like this lady got fucked up from forced injection with a substance they neither wanted nor needed. A corporation with a proven history of corrupting governments, falsify science and other highly criminal behaviour.

The otherwise healthy young lady got seriously fucked up because this government empowered and encouraged awful cunts like Riadkill to flood society and social media with demonisation and pressure towards any who resisted caving in to such inhumane forced medical procedure.

Roadkill now giggles when the same corrupt government defeats this poor girl’s struggle for justice and heaps debt upon her already fucked up situation.

Never forget that Roadkill wanted unvaccinated people denied emergency medical treatment even for unrelated circumstance such as a car accident. Roadkill wanted unvaccinated charged with murder if they spread a virus which the vaccinated routinely spread. Roadkill wanted people like this poor girl, who were hesitant in getting an unnecessary medical injection through fear of harm, to be segregated from society and their lives.

The same Roadkill took the son he thought was infected wth the KILLER virus on a tour of the Gold Coast and exposed him to hundreds of people just so he could attend his job as a trolley boy at a supermarket. Roadkill believed the virus was deadly to all but he did not give a fuck about others if it meant his son might miss a $16 shift at his part time job.

Now Roadkill s laughing at this poor girls plight and those who rightfully recognise the injustice perpetrated by Scott Morrison who was responsible for this evil behaviour.

Roadkill is truly, truly a piece of shit psychopath like Scomo.

I pray that this girl’s father or boyfriend gets their hands on you Roadkill and gives you the hiding you deserve.

You really need to be cast it to sea as Australia and NZ don’t need evil scum like you poisoning our countries.

Just another one of Scomo’s little winged monkeys. Never forget that Roadkill also got on the political thread and spruiked Scomo for re-election.

The generic cunt for our time.

And of course he’s also a flat-out compulsive liar.

Roadkill lives in Queensland and he’s repeatedly stated that there was no coercion to get vaccinated. Obviously a huge lie but more proof is always welcome to bury Roadkill like a leaking sewer pipe. Never forget the Roadkills and what they did to us all.

Roadkill's picture
Roadkill's picture
Roadkill Thursday, 1 Sep 2022 at 9:28am
DudeSweetDudeSweet wrote:

OK I’m going to attempt the impossible. I’m going to try and surmise just how much of a piece of shit is your mate Roadkill.

Here’s an innocent young girl who is victim to institutional corruption. Despite her being at zero risk from a virus, the government forced her to inject a substance which had no benefit to her or the community she lives in. The injection does not prevent her from catching the virus. The injection does not stop her from transmitting the virus. She was at such a ridiculously tiny threat of harm from the virus that any dubiously purported benefits from the injection are so minuscule as to be statistically insignificant and immeasurable.

The government knew all these things to be true at the time yet they issued a nationwide mandate and coercion campaign to induce every Australian to be injected despite such a broadscale application to be unnecessary and dangerous. The government issued this fascist mandate / coercion campaign because it had probably signed up for it as part of the contract with the corporation selling the injection. The corporation also demanded that they be guaranteed zero liability when innocent and healthy people like this lady got fucked up from forced injection with a substance they neither wanted nor needed. A corporation with a proven history of corrupting governments, falsify science and other highly criminal behaviour.

The otherwise healthy young lady got seriously fucked up because this government empowered and encouraged awful cunts like Riadkill to flood society and social media with demonisation and pressure towards any who resisted caving in to such inhumane forced medical procedure.

Roadkill now giggles when the same corrupt government defeats this poor girl’s struggle for justice and heaps debt upon her already fucked up situation.

Never forget that Roadkill wanted unvaccinated people denied emergency medical treatment even for unrelated circumstance such as a car accident. Roadkill wanted unvaccinated charged with murder if they spread a virus which the vaccinated routinely spread. Roadkill wanted people like this poor girl, who were hesitant in getting an unnecessary medical injection through fear of harm, to be segregated from society and their lives.

The same Roadkill took the son he thought was infected wth the KILLER virus on a tour of the Gold Coast and exposed him to hundreds of people just so he could attend his job as a trolley boy at a supermarket. Roadkill believed the virus was deadly to all but he did not give a fuck about others if it meant his son might miss a $16 shift at his part time job.

Now Roadkill s laughing at this poor girls plight and those who rightfully recognise the injustice perpetrated by Scott Morrison who was responsible for this evil behaviour.

Roadkill is truly, truly a piece of shit psychopath like Scomo.

I pray that this girl’s father or boyfriend gets their hands on you Roadkill and gives you the hiding you deserve.

You really need to be cast it to sea as Australia and NZ don’t need evil scum like you poisoning our countries.

Just another one of Scomo’s little winged monkeys. Never forget that Roadkill also got on the political thread and spruiked Scomo for re-election.

The generic cunt for our time.

And of course he’s also a flat-out compulsive liar.

Roadkill lives in Queensland and he’s repeatedly stated that there was no coercion to get vaccinated. Obviously a huge lie but more proof is always welcome to bury Roadkill like a leaking sewer pipe. Never forget the Roadkills and what they did to us all.

https://twitter.com/goodfoodgal/status/1562298562301816838?s=20&t=LQJdhi...

Yeah, good story, brah.

DudeSweetDudeSweet's picture
DudeSweetDudeSweet's picture
DudeSweetDudeSweet Thursday, 1 Sep 2022 at 9:42am

That’s the thing about sociopaths and psychopaths. They either don’t know or don’t care that they’re inhuman evil fucks.

I’m not sure what more you could do to prove that you dont know or don’t care about the poison you spread.

They walk amongst us people. Beware.

Roadkill's picture
Roadkill's picture
Roadkill Thursday, 1 Sep 2022 at 9:42am
Roadkill's picture
Roadkill's picture
Roadkill Thursday, 1 Sep 2022 at 9:43am

...and maybe we order you a WHAAAAAAAMMMMBULANCE?

DudeSweetDudeSweet's picture
DudeSweetDudeSweet's picture
DudeSweetDudeSweet Thursday, 1 Sep 2022 at 9:51am

Hmmmm….maybe instead of donating $500 to this girl’s go fund me I should slip Swellnet $500 to quietly give me Roadkill’s address and then forward it on to the girl’s father, brothers and boyfriend alongside Roadkill’s laughing about what happened to her?

Still think it’s funny bloke?

burleigh's picture
burleigh's picture
burleigh Thursday, 1 Sep 2022 at 10:46am

Blowin owning Roadkill once again.

Roadkill's picture
Roadkill's picture
Roadkill Thursday, 1 Sep 2022 at 10:58am
DudeSweetDudeSweet wrote:

Hmmmm….maybe instead of donating $500 to this girl’s go fund me I should slip Swellnet $500 to quietly give me Roadkill’s address and then forward it on to the girl’s father, brothers and boyfriend alongside Roadkill’s laughing about what happened to her?

Still think it’s funny bloke?

I'm thinking the owners of swellnet have more integrity in their excrement than you ever will, blowin. I'm pretty sure a tool like you would have zero chance in motivating them to play your silly little bullyboy games.

san Guine's picture
san Guine's picture
san Guine Thursday, 1 Sep 2022 at 11:00am

Plenty of evidence around to support nurse/patient ratios in providing better, safer health care outcomes, but still NSW, WA and Tas are continuing to drag the chain.

https://www.theguardian.com/australia-news/2022/sep/01/safe-workloads-wo...