COVID-19 Health System Overload Forecaster

Craig's picture
Craig started the topic in Wednesday, 18 Mar 2020 at 7:44pm

I've created a spreadsheet forecast which I'll update as we go..

There's also a website with live running data.. https://sites.google.com/view/stayhomeaustralia

seeds's picture
seeds's picture
seeds Wednesday, 7 Sep 2022 at 12:28pm

I’ve never heard of it. Got any info?

Roadkill's picture
Roadkill's picture
Roadkill Wednesday, 7 Sep 2022 at 12:30pm
seeds wrote:

Shingles! Is that now a jab injury?

Everything is attributed to the covid vax jab these days...the only thing missing is proof.....a year ago every anti vaxer knew multiple people that had died from the covd vax....again, never any proof....it's almost like they were liars, to suit their bias.

burleigh's picture
burleigh's picture
burleigh Wednesday, 7 Sep 2022 at 12:31pm
Roadkill wrote:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11162625/Former-Jetstar-employe...

Corruption from the bottom to the top. Nobody should be subject to an experimental medical to keep a shitty job like that.

burleigh's picture
burleigh's picture
burleigh Wednesday, 7 Sep 2022 at 12:33pm
seeds wrote:

I’ve never heard of it. Got any info?

Just have a google. It's all there

burleigh's picture
burleigh's picture
burleigh Wednesday, 7 Sep 2022 at 12:33pm
Roadkill wrote:
seeds wrote:

Shingles! Is that now a jab injury?

Everything is attributed to the covid vax jab these days...the only thing missing is proof.....a year ago every anti vaxer knew multiple people that had died from the covd vax....again, never any proof....it's almost like they were liars, to suit their bias.

Is acting like a baby missing his mummy a side effect of the covid vaccine. That's how you sounded when you got the virus you were 4 x jabbed against.

DudeSweetDudeSweet's picture
DudeSweetDudeSweet Wednesday, 7 Sep 2022 at 12:40pm
burleigh wrote:
Roadkill wrote:

Corruption from the bottom to the top. Nobody should be subject to an experimental medical to keep a shitty job like that.

Yep. Proof of coercion to get an injection she did not want or need. Australian authoritarianism siding with …..Australian authoritarianism.

What a major fucking suprise.

I’d say it was amusingly ironic that the ultimate shitbag Roadkill was the one posting proof of the layers of unlawful coercion imposed on innocent Australians whilst he also denies that such coercion ever existed.

Not so funny hearing more shit spill from the mouth of Roadkill the lying sociopathic grub though. Wonder what he will post on here after the victims of his online bullying catch up with him in real life?

Now that will be funny!

seeds's picture
seeds's picture
seeds Wednesday, 7 Sep 2022 at 12:58pm

As google says it could also be a reaction/reactivity to Covid itself.
Ps should add or any other immune system kick in the bum.
In the midst of a pandemic and with flu and cold getting a run again it seems reasonable that shingles may be on the rise. Hence the advertisements on TV. With waning booster shots uptake as a lot of us have given up on them for obvious reasons it maybe the immune response to the jab but more often than not just the normal reasons shingles has a surge.

Roadkill's picture
Roadkill's picture
Roadkill Wednesday, 7 Sep 2022 at 12:45pm
DudeSweetDudeSweet wrote:
burleigh wrote:
Roadkill wrote:

Yep. Proof of coercion to get an injection she did not want or need. Australian authoritarianism siding with …..Australian authoritarianism.

I’d say it was amusingly ironic that the ultimate shitbag Roadkill was the one posting proof of the layers of unlawful coercion imposed on innocent Australians whilst he also denies that such coercion ever existed.

Not so funny hearing more shit spill from the mouth of Roadkill the lying sociopathic grub though. Wonder what he will post on here after the victims of his online bullying catch up with him in real life?

Now that will be funny!

Only a lowlife piece of filth calls for violence, blowin. But, that is you in a nutshell.

burleigh's picture
burleigh's picture
burleigh Wednesday, 7 Sep 2022 at 12:54pm
seeds wrote:

Ps should add or any other immune system kick in the bum

Of course it does. Just like every other adverse reaction from the Jab.

burleigh's picture
burleigh's picture
burleigh Wednesday, 7 Sep 2022 at 12:56pm
Roadkill wrote:
burleigh wrote:
Roadkill wrote:

Now that will be funny!

Only a lowlife piece of filth calls for violence, blowin. But, that is you in a nutshell.

Oh Roadkill, you laugh in the face of victims from coercion. This is utter filth. The worst kind of filth.

Roadkill's picture
Roadkill's picture
Roadkill Wednesday, 7 Sep 2022 at 1:01pm
burleigh wrote:
Roadkill wrote:

Now that will be funny!

What is funny is blowin always fires up whenever I post about liars attributing bs to the vax...it's like he gets defensive about past claims made...we all know he doesn't like to be found out. LMAO!

DudeSweetDudeSweet Wednesday, 7 Sep 2022 at 1:07pm

News flash: Lying sociopathic grub denounces possible karmic retribution delivered by the victims of his immoral actions !

Another shocking outcome

Roadkill's picture
Roadkill's picture
Roadkill Wednesday, 7 Sep 2022 at 1:03pm
burleigh wrote:
Roadkill wrote:
burleigh wrote:
Roadkill wrote:

Now that will be funny!

Oh Roadkill, you laugh in the face of victims from coercion. This is utter filth. The worst kind of filth.

I laugh at people when they do stupid things and think they are intelligent and clever...when they aren't.

Roadkill's picture
Roadkill's picture
Roadkill Wednesday, 7 Sep 2022 at 1:05pm

News flash: Lying sociopathic grub denounces possible karmic retribution delivered by the victims of his immoral actions !

Another shocking outcome

I really miss your use of bloke....

burleigh's picture
burleigh's picture
burleigh Wednesday, 7 Sep 2022 at 1:06pm
Roadkill wrote:
burleigh wrote:
Roadkill wrote:
burleigh wrote:
Roadkill wrote:

Now that will be funny!

I laugh at people when they do stupid things and think they are intelligent and clever...when they aren't.

You laughed at a death of a young guy that dies from the jab the other day.

Today you post an article laughing at another young girl that lost her job then a corrupt court case.

You are a grub of the worst kind.

A 4 x jabbed grub that recons he nearly died of covid. So you're also a sook.

DudeSweetDudeSweet Wednesday, 7 Sep 2022 at 1:08pm
Roadkill wrote:
burleigh wrote:
Roadkill wrote:
burleigh wrote:
Roadkill wrote:

Now that will be funny!

Yet you go to water at the idea of directly answering to your filth when confronted by the victims of your filth.

Worst. Human. Ever.

seeds's picture
seeds's picture
seeds Wednesday, 7 Sep 2022 at 1:14pm
burleigh wrote:
seeds wrote:

Maybe some more context in my full post that doesn’t suit your argument.

Roadkill's picture
Roadkill's picture
Roadkill Wednesday, 7 Sep 2022 at 1:18pm

The circle jerk continues.

burleigh's picture
burleigh's picture
burleigh Wednesday, 7 Sep 2022 at 1:20pm
seeds wrote:
burleigh wrote:
seeds wrote:

Nah seeds, you edited it after i replied.

As i said, i well known sponsored surfer from the GC had shingles after his first jab. This aint no conspiracy theory.

But you keep on believing what you want.

DudeSweetDudeSweet Wednesday, 7 Sep 2022 at 1:24pm
seeds wrote:
burleigh wrote:
seeds wrote:

Not too hard to compare data of increased potential side effects between high vaccinated countries and low vaccinated countries.

seeds's picture
seeds's picture
seeds Wednesday, 7 Sep 2022 at 1:29pm

Sorry about that. But it says nothing. One person one reaction but many others have always got that from many other immune response reactions from many stimulus for ever.
I’ve wondered whether there is some correlation between adverse vax reactions and abnormal reactions in the population for normal infections. As in Darwinian type theory.

Roadkill's picture
Roadkill's picture
Roadkill Wednesday, 7 Sep 2022 at 1:33pm

It is also known that people 50 and older who had a COVID infection were 15% more likely to develop shingles. FACT

seeds's picture
seeds's picture
seeds Wednesday, 7 Sep 2022 at 1:35pm

Same as it ever was guys

Roadkill's picture
Roadkill's picture
Roadkill Wednesday, 7 Sep 2022 at 1:35pm

I googled it, burleigh. The scince doesn't support your (again) unproven claims.
https://www.healthline.com/health/adult-vaccines/shingles-and-covid

burleigh's picture
burleigh's picture
burleigh Wednesday, 7 Sep 2022 at 1:39pm
Roadkill wrote:

I googled it, burleigh. The scince doesn't support your (again) unproven claims.
https://www.healthline.com/health/adult-vaccines/shingles-and-covid

There was also no supporting evidence that ivermectin worked, but hey now look. NIH are using it.

Also no supporting evidence that natural immunity worked, but hey here we are.

How it is possible that so many lies were told yet you still believe the "experts" dribble.

burleigh's picture
burleigh's picture
burleigh Wednesday, 7 Sep 2022 at 1:42pm
Roadkill wrote:

It is also known that people 50 and older who had a COVID infection were 15% more likely to develop shingles. FACT

hahahahahahahahahahahahaha

The same people that were also vaccinated right?

Just like myocarditis hey. You get dumber each time you post.

burleigh's picture
burleigh's picture
burleigh Wednesday, 7 Sep 2022 at 1:47pm
udo wrote:

https://www.ctvnews.ca/health/coronavirus/covid-19-vaccines-don-t-cause-...

Dr. Gerald Evans, chair of Queen's University's infectious diseases division in Kingston, Ont., told CTVNews.ca on Tuesday that he is not surprised some people reported a shingles flare-up after being vaccinated.

"Shingles reactivates when there may be some mild derangement caused by stress and other things like immune-suppressing medications and intercurrent illnesses, which allow the virus to then begin reactivating and producing the shingles," Evans explained.

A small 2021 study involving 491 vaccinated people in Israel showed that six participants experienced shingles for the first time after getting their first dose of COVID-19 vaccine. All six individuals had pre-existing conditions that lowered their natural immune response, and all six fully recovered after developing shingles.

Thanks Udo

Roadkill's picture
Roadkill's picture
Roadkill Wednesday, 7 Sep 2022 at 1:47pm
burleigh wrote:
Roadkill wrote:

the science is in...more chance of getting myocarditis from covid than the vaccines....A real simple fact...100% proven, yet you still fail to acknowledge it.

burleigh's picture
burleigh's picture
burleigh Wednesday, 7 Sep 2022 at 1:48pm
Roadkill wrote:
burleigh wrote:
Roadkill wrote:

the science is in...more chance of getting myocarditis from covid than the vaccines....A real simple fact...100% proven, yet you still fail to acknowledge it.

All vaccinated? yep got it. The $cience.

Roadkill's picture
Roadkill's picture
Roadkill Wednesday, 7 Sep 2022 at 1:49pm
burleigh wrote:
Roadkill wrote:
burleigh wrote:
Roadkill wrote:

All vaccinated? yep got it. The $cience.

you can't get dumber each post, burleigh. You were peak dumb at the start of this thread.

udo's picture
udo's picture
udo Wednesday, 7 Sep 2022 at 2:17pm
Roadkill's picture
Roadkill's picture
Roadkill Wednesday, 7 Sep 2022 at 2:28pm
udo wrote:

https://www.instagram.com/p/Ch_ulc8hGn3/

Organisers will be there with their go fund me pages and begging bowls...and clowns like burleigh and blowhard fail to see the corruption.

burleigh's picture
burleigh's picture
burleigh Wednesday, 7 Sep 2022 at 2:33pm
Roadkill wrote:
udo wrote:

Organisers will be there with their go fund me pages and begging bowls...and clowns like burleigh and blowhard fail to see the corruption.

This is funny because you’ve failed to see corruption on a grand scale.

Your eyes are painted on and your pea brain has been shook.

Roadkill's picture
Roadkill's picture
Roadkill Wednesday, 7 Sep 2022 at 2:47pm
burleigh wrote:
Roadkill wrote:
udo wrote:

I have never said there is no corruption...lots of misconduct and manipulation from both sides of the debate. I am more than happy to acknowledge the bs involved...yet you can't acknowledge anything questionable outside your bias.

burleigh's picture
burleigh's picture
burleigh Wednesday, 7 Sep 2022 at 3:20pm
Roadkill wrote:
burleigh wrote:
Roadkill wrote:
udo wrote:

I have never said there is no corruption...lots of misconduct and manipulation from both sides of the debate. I am more than happy to acknowledge the bs involved...yet you can't acknowledge anything questionable outside your bias.

Thank you for acknowledging. I will now acknowledge that Avi Yemani is a wanker.

burleigh's picture
burleigh's picture
burleigh Thursday, 8 Sep 2022 at 12:09pm
burleigh's picture
burleigh's picture
burleigh Thursday, 8 Sep 2022 at 4:09pm
old-dog's picture
old-dog's picture
old-dog Thursday, 8 Sep 2022 at 4:29pm

@ burleigh If you ever get tired of being wrong and making a fool of yourself here
on a daily basis the flat Earth society is looking for people exactly like you. It's funny how if someone has been jabbed and had covid your bias makes you believe that any health issues they have must be caused by the jab and not the virus. For example, Dr. Gerald Evans said existing shingles could flare up due to COVID INFECTION or vaccinations and straight away you get your straight jacket all in a twist claiming its due to the jab. Any side effects from the jab pale into insignificance compared to those of the actual virus itself, a fact those of your ilk refuse to even consider. Just saying. Cheers.

udo's picture
udo's picture
udo Thursday, 8 Sep 2022 at 4:39pm

A Self-Proclaimed Modern Day Miracle...

burleigh's picture
burleigh's picture
burleigh Thursday, 8 Sep 2022 at 5:04pm
old-dog wrote:

@ burleigh If you ever get tired of being wrong and making a fool of yourself here
on a daily basis the flat Earth society is looking for people exactly like you. It's funny how if someone has been jabbed and had covid your bias makes you believe that any health issues they have must be caused by the jab and not the virus. For example, Dr. Gerald Evans said existing shingles could flare up due to COVID INFECTION or vaccinations and straight away you get your straight jacket all in a twist claiming its due to the jab. Any side effects from the jab pale into insignificance compared to those of the actual virus itself, a fact those of your ilk refuse to even consider. Just saying. Cheers.

Please olddog, let me know what I’ve posted that’s wrong. With a link for proof. Thanks

Roadkill's picture
Roadkill's picture
Roadkill Thursday, 8 Sep 2022 at 7:12pm

burleigh asks for proof…also, burleigh never provides proof.

burleigh's picture
burleigh's picture
burleigh Thursday, 8 Sep 2022 at 7:21pm
Roadkill wrote:

You’re dribbling proof that the vaccine does fuck all. Mr 4 jabbed bed wetter that came here crying about how sick he was.

Roadkill's picture
Roadkill's picture
Roadkill Thursday, 8 Sep 2022 at 7:30pm
burleigh wrote:
Roadkill wrote:

You’re dribbling proof that the vaccine does fuck all. Mr 4 jabbed bed wetter that came here crying about how sick he was.

posts the same thing daily…..it’s all he has.

burleigh's picture
burleigh's picture
burleigh Thursday, 8 Sep 2022 at 7:42pm
Roadkill wrote:
burleigh wrote:
Roadkill wrote:

posts the same thing daily…..it’s all he has.

The same dribbler that wanted anyone unvaccinated denied medical treatment and if his mum caught covid from them wanted them charged with murder.

Sit down Toady.

burleigh's picture
burleigh's picture
burleigh Thursday, 8 Sep 2022 at 8:14pm
burleigh's picture
burleigh's picture
burleigh Friday, 9 Sep 2022 at 8:20am
udo's picture
udo's picture
udo Friday, 9 Sep 2022 at 8:36am