COVID-19 Health System Overload Forecaster

Craig's picture
Craig started the topic in Wednesday, 18 Mar 2020 at 7:44pm

I've created a spreadsheet forecast which I'll update as we go..

There's also a website with live running data.. https://sites.google.com/view/stayhomeaustralia

Roadkill's picture
Roadkill's picture
Roadkill Tuesday, 19 Jul 2022 at 8:23am
sypkan wrote:

"The median age of Australians who have died during the pandemic is 83 as ICU admissions linked to Covid-19 dwindle, new data reveals.

More than 8.6 million Australians have been infected with the virus since the pandemic began in late 2019.

As of last Friday, there had been 10,582 deaths, with a median age of deaths being 83 years. Australia’s average life expectancy is 82.9 years..."

hmmmmm...

https://www.news.com.au/lifestyle/health/truth-about-australias-covid19-...

That’s a great stat. Good article

burleigh's picture
burleigh's picture
burleigh Tuesday, 19 Jul 2022 at 9:11am
Roadkill wrote:
sypkan wrote:

"The median age of Australians who have died during the pandemic is 83 as ICU admissions linked to Covid-19 dwindle, new data reveals.

More than 8.6 million Australians have been infected with the virus since the pandemic began in late 2019.

As of last Friday, there had been 10,582 deaths, with a median age of deaths being 83 years. Australia’s average life expectancy is 82.9 years..."

hmmmmm...

https://www.news.com.au/lifestyle/health/truth-about-australias-covid19-...

That’s a great stat. Good article

let me guess, youre going to say the vaccines are working? lol its always been the same toadkill.

How many deaths "from" covid? not "with" covid?

truebluebasher's picture
truebluebasher's picture
truebluebasher Tuesday, 19 Jul 2022 at 9:40am

[+] Covid Cruise Itinerary
Passenger Vax must be "Up to Date" (re: 2/3/4 doses) + [-] Test + Masks
[ CDNA ] Green 3/1000 > Yellow 29/1000 Amber 99/1000 > Red 100/1000
If "cruise ends" before Q > said passenger can 'iso' onshore unless Citywide Outbreak.
Crew & transiting passengers isolate onboard unless shore health assist is needed.
https://www.health.gov.au/sites/default/files/documents/2022/05/cdna-nat...

2022 Covid Cruises
4th Jan (Hobart) [+] 2 Depart~ Coral Discoverer (Trial cruise restarts officially in Broome)
https://karryon.com.au/industry-news/passengers-on-tasmanian-cruise-held...
17th April "Official Cruising Restart" (Same infected Vessel continues infecting...)
23rd April (Broome) [+] 12 Depart ~ Coral Discoverer
3rd May (Darwin) [+] 17 Depart ~ Coral Geographer
https://www.theguardian.com/australia-news/2022/may/03/seventeen-cruise-...
May (Broome) [+] Coral Expeditions (Undisclosed) see WA May total
May (Broome) [+] APT (Undisclosed) see WA May total
May (Broome) [+] Ponant (Undisclosed) see WA May total
May (Broome) [+] True North (Undisclosed) see WA May total
20th May (Broome) [+] 14 Depart~ (Undisclosed) see WA May total
20th May (WA) Total [+] = 167 cruise cases (Individual Vessels are not disclosed)
https://www.afr.com/life-and-luxury/travel/infected-passengers-on-luxury...

19th June (Brisbane) [+] 20 Depart at Port ~ Coral Princess (Same Ship / Port continues)

10th July (Brisbane) [+] 24 Depart [+] > 100 onboard ~ Coral Princess
13th (Sydney) from Bne / Eden [+] 105-110 crew + 10 & 10 more test [+]
15th (Brisbane) [+] 130 Depart at Port City (Total Cruise 154 [+] Depart in Brisbane)

18th July (Sydney) [+] 100 (Remain Onboard) ~ P&O Pacific Explorer

19th July (Oz 2022 Cruise Season running total) [+] 443 on 11 cruises
Note : NT / North Qld [+] Departures reflecting WA / Capital Ports are undisclosed!

It's still likely that MSM are billing P&O as 2nd infected cruise...(say Wot! Exactly!)
(Fact: Certain MSM wipe current P&O outbreak from their news desk!)
Newspaper can however offer shit hot Billboard sized P&O Cruise Holidays...(Lovely!)
https://www.smh.com.au/
Vax hotties Vanguard & BlackRock might be arcing up to muscle up...go in for the Kill!
No First Class VIP hiccup on our watch Sir!...All say Aye crew!
tbb: Luv the smell of a Pathetic Pandemic Profiteering Pantomime in the morning.

burleigh's picture
burleigh's picture
burleigh Tuesday, 19 Jul 2022 at 9:45am
monkeyboy wrote:

https://boriquagato.substack.com/p/yes-the-vaccines-were-supposed-to

Great link Monkeyboy. How easy people forgot when a new narrative is put in front of them.

Never forgot the lies told

truebluebasher's picture
truebluebasher's picture
truebluebasher Tuesday, 19 Jul 2022 at 10:18am

Cheers monkeyboy...that's a real proper expert wake up call.
https://boriquagato.substack.com/p/yes-the-vaccines-were-supposed-to
Was working on a Spirit of Australia "little white lies" version a while back...
Expert : "Just one fact checked triple boosted silver bullet will end Pandemic payments!"
Please take me away P&O.

monkeyboy's picture
monkeyboy's picture
monkeyboy Tuesday, 19 Jul 2022 at 10:36am
burleigh wrote:
monkeyboy wrote:

https://boriquagato.substack.com/p/yes-the-vaccines-were-supposed-to

Great link Monkeyboy. How easy people forgot when a new narrative is put in front of them.

Never forgot the lies told

Welcome.

I think deep down we all know we've been lied to and in the years to come those politicans, media and experts who pushed this narrative will disappear, deny and shift the blame...and they'll get forgiven for that too. Around and around we go.

burleigh's picture
burleigh's picture
burleigh Tuesday, 19 Jul 2022 at 11:49am

Something I saw online earlier about the billions of dollars spent/wasted on building quarantine camps.

Where is the accountability for that?

Roadkill's picture
Roadkill's picture
Roadkill Tuesday, 19 Jul 2022 at 12:26pm
burleigh wrote:

Something I saw online earlier about the billions of dollars spent/wasted on building quarantine camps.

Where is the accountability for that?

What accountability do you want? With time they are now known to be not needed...2 or so years prior we didn't know what we know now.

With time we know many mistakes were made and many billions have been wasted...but, decisions were made with the info known at the time of the decision.

DudeSweetDudeSweet's picture
DudeSweetDudeSweet's picture
DudeSweetDudeSweet Tuesday, 19 Jul 2022 at 12:35pm
Roadkill wrote:
burleigh wrote:

Something I saw online earlier about the billions of dollars spent/wasted on building quarantine camps.

Where is the accountability for that?

What accountability do you want? With time they are now known to be not needed...2 or so years prior we didn't know what we know now.

With time we know many mistakes were made and many billions have been wasted...but, decisions were made with the info known at the time of the decision.

Rubbish. Your assumption only works on the premise that those making the decisions we’re doing so in good faith. Watch Monkeyboy’s video and tell me that when Fauci, the CDC ( which we follow in lockstep) and the President of the USA were spreading incorrect information they were doing so in good faith. They were not. They were lying to you and they were lying to everyone.

Almost all covid reactions and regulations were built on information which was known to be false at the time. Lockdowns, vaccinations….all of it. They were not based on science. They were based on subjective proclamations built on lies.

People with malice were in positions of power and they distorted our society beyond recognition to suit their own purposes. If you still don’t realise this then you are beyond hope.

burleigh's picture
burleigh's picture
burleigh Tuesday, 19 Jul 2022 at 12:37pm
Roadkill wrote:
burleigh wrote:

Something I saw online earlier about the billions of dollars spent/wasted on building quarantine camps.

Where is the accountability for that?

What accountability do you want? With time they are now known to be not needed...2 or so years prior we didn't know what we know now.

With time we know many mistakes were made and many billions have been wasted...but, decisions were made with the info known at the time of the decision.

What? what accountability do i want? you're kidding right. Blind freddy could see that very early on the virus was not deadly for anyone other than severely immune compromised people, but they pushed and pushed to get the entire country vaccinated anyway.

Was this just another step to mislead? did they spend billions of dollars to scare people into vaccination with the threat of quarantine camps?

Did they really want to discriminate against people that didn't get the jab so badly they build special jails for them?

Anyway Toady, you've dodged any question about how you knocked on deaths door with Covid being triple vaccinated, have you got your fourth of the same shit that didnt protect you the first three times?

Came on here sooking and looking for sympathy yet everyone just laughed.

Roadkill's picture
Roadkill's picture
Roadkill Tuesday, 19 Jul 2022 at 12:39pm
burleigh wrote:
Roadkill wrote:
burleigh wrote:

Something I saw online earlier about the billions of dollars spent/wasted on building quarantine camps.

Where is the accountability for that?

What accountability do you want? With time they are now known to be not needed...2 or so years prior we didn't know what we know now.

With time we know many mistakes were made and many billions have been wasted...but, decisions were made with the info known at the time of the decision.

What? what accountability do i want? you're kidding right. Blind freddy could see that very early on the virus was not deadly for anyone other than severely immune compromised people, but they pushed and pushed to get the entire country vaccinated anyway.

Was this just another step to mislead? did they spend billions of dollars to scare people into vaccination with the threat of quarantine camps?

Did they really want to discriminate against people that didn't get the jab so badly they build special jails for them?

Anyway Toady, you've dodged any question about how you knocked on deaths door with Covid being triple vaccinated, have you got your fourth of the same shit that didnt protect you the first three times?

Came on here sooking and looking for sympathy yet everyone just laughed.

What accountability do you want?

Roadkill's picture
Roadkill's picture
Roadkill Tuesday, 19 Jul 2022 at 12:41pm
burleigh wrote:

Something I saw online earlier about the billions of dollars spent/wasted on building quarantine camps.

Where is the accountability for that?

Quarantine camps are a cover for weapons and biological bad stuff, according to TBB. So they do have a purpose.

TBB...as crazy and delusional as it gets.

burleigh's picture
burleigh's picture
burleigh Tuesday, 19 Jul 2022 at 12:49pm
udo wrote:

https://www.wired.com/story/the-covid-virus-keeps-evolving-why-havent-va...

lol. All these articles EVERYWHERE on vaccines, yet you're hard pressed to find one on natural immunity. No money in natural immunity though.

truebluebasher's picture
truebluebasher's picture
truebluebasher Tuesday, 19 Jul 2022 at 1:22pm

Rapid Tassie Devil is frothin'
Data Key : Current weekly verified dosage data only (Unknown Data is not included!)
https://www.coronavirus.tas.gov.au/facts/tasmanian-statistics/weekly-report
Vax ........2nd July > 9th July 2022
[+] Infections
No Vax = 16, 442 > 16,772 (2% increase)
2/3/4 Vax = 101,652 > 152,035 (49.56% increase)
Hospital Patients with Covid
No Vax = 285 > 260 (8.7% decrease)
2/3/4 Vax = 989 > 1118 (13% increase)
ICU
No Vax = 12 > 11 (8.3% decrease)
2/3/4 Vax = 30 > 34 ( 13.3% increase)
Deaths
No Vax = 19 > 18 (5.2% decrease )
2/3/4 Vax = 54 > 66 (22.2% increase )

Experts claim Cases are under Total Vax %...well durr!
Consider Tassie spent 20 months less than Fully Vaxed (vs) only 10 months Fully Vaxed.
Just keep doing retro Data samples to cushion the here & now! (That trick has worn out!)
During Vaxed 10 months Tassie has lived with rising Covid / Deaths & it's spiking faster.

Tassie has world leading Vax/ Boosters with highest ever Cases/Hospitalizations/Deaths.
Tassie Experts say this is only the start of record Pandemic to come.

Now consider 94.28% are 2/3/4 Vaxed & re check that 2/3/4 Dose Data =(Massive Fuel!)
Pity Tassie can't import 94.28% Unvaxed to lower & end their record spiking Pandemic
Good luck Experts & good luck Tassie...the answer is there & it's free! Just saying!

DudeSweetDudeSweet's picture
DudeSweetDudeSweet's picture
DudeSweetDudeSweet Tuesday, 19 Jul 2022 at 1:54pm

The lies still coming thick and fast.

Here’s an article about vaccinating toddlers. No one mentions why we should be doing so. Except for who tells another bald faced lie because bald faced lying is part of The Science of vaccination.

https://www.smh.com.au/national/toddlers-one-step-closer-to-receiving-co...

Remember how the dmb cnts who swallowed the vaccine propaganda are now saying that “ no one ever claimed vaccines prevent transmission or infection “ ? Well hers another “expert” repeating that just today:

University of Sydney infectious diseases paediatrician Professor Robert Booy said vaccinating children under five would be a useful step in Australia’s strategy to reduce COVID-19 transmission.

“Children with chronic medical problems or immunodeficiency should be at the front of the queue,” he said, noting they were more likely to have severe COVID-19.

“But next should be children who are going into daycare, where they could be exposed and bring it home, or those in close contact with older people, like those minded by grandparents.”

burleigh's picture
burleigh's picture
burleigh Tuesday, 19 Jul 2022 at 2:37pm

Is it actually possible to successfully vaccinate against a virus with SO many mutations?

monkeyboy's picture
monkeyboy's picture
monkeyboy Tuesday, 19 Jul 2022 at 5:00pm
burleigh wrote:

Is it actually possible to successfully vaccinate against a virus with SO many mutations?

or..

Is it possible a virus can mutate too successfully with so many vaccinations ? :)

sypkan's picture
sypkan's picture
sypkan Tuesday, 19 Jul 2022 at 6:08pm
monkeyboy wrote:
burleigh wrote:

Is it actually possible to successfully vaccinate against a virus with SO many mutations?

or..

Is it possible a virus can mutate too successfully with so many vaccinations ? :)

ask WIV...

pretty sure thay have the answer to both questions

(WIV - wuhan institute of virology)

burleigh's picture
burleigh's picture
burleigh Tuesday, 19 Jul 2022 at 6:17pm

Provisional approval for 6 month to 4 years old for Moderna. The survival rate for the group is 99.99% and as we know the vaccine does not stop there spread.

What parents are dumb enough to go ahead with this?

truebluebasher's picture
truebluebasher's picture
truebluebasher Tuesday, 19 Jul 2022 at 6:32pm

TGA approve Kidz Vax.
Voices for Science & Solidarity! Geert : "Distribute this Message!"
"These vaccines are extremely dangerous to children!"
Note: Not anti Vax or Anti Childhood Vax...
(Everything about mRNA Vax Neutralizing a generation).
https://www.voiceforscienceandsolidarity.org/videos-and-interviews/these...

Mother's immunity protects newborns to 6 months.
Toddler then educates active Naive immune system with a small learning window of 10 years.
Learning to recognize clever mimicking foreign intruders from immunity not attacking one's own self.
Innate immunity is broad ranging & works so well it barely registers high titers.
High AB Titers is an Idiotic Vax Construct to ramp Vax sales...Coz Healthy Hesitants don't need as many!
Children can fight off & neutralize most respiratory virus to best advance Herd immunity.

Innate Immune system also develops our personality traits & alters our moods.
Quote: "One Of Us" actually rings true as mRNA overrides immune response in exact same way for all.
Mass Hypnosis > We all see, hear & feel this Peak VIP mantra rise as one on Centre Court.

So why is mRNA Vax so different to Flu Jabz.
Live attenuated Old school Vax best compliments or trains a Child's Innate Immunity !
World has modern alternatives but Kidz Vax acts as a Big Brother to assist the New kid on the block!

Antigen Specific mRNA Vax 'out competes' the Kid'z innate immune system.
Optimal affinity binds & saturates the surface of invading Virus overriding Kid's AB to detect all virus.
mRNA Vax only has one trick & virus took no time to breakthru it's defences.
This superior binding doubles to enhance infection & soon enough disease is now more prominent.
Sure! Call it Stealth or Sticky...
Vax once rewarded against virulence until, right here & now! The last defence is falling...Chaos!

Vax drives more infection & prolongs the Pandemic as Kid's Vax titers get re boosted in playground.
Yes! The effect of vax bossing Kid's innate immunity lasts as long as Vax or Virus is present.
Exactly! Even if mRNA is 100% useless against Covid it still overrides Kid's natural # 1 vital organ!

All the while precious 10 year Innate Immunity window is closing fast for School of Hard Knocks.
Each year that Big Pharma drags this out...the Kidz (World) loose 10% of Societal innate immunity.
Most immunity damage is done if Kids rush mRNA Jabs prior to Virus infection/s or Live Flu Jab.
Resulting in Robotic immune Pathology or Auto Immunity on World Scale = (WR Mass Class Action!)

Only takes 30mins to view Geert's Vid...less time than reading the Vax Pamphlet T&C.
Just saying if crew are Vaxing Gromz...wouldn't hurt to limit any lasting damage!
Seems like a big deal & a lot more to lose for a Kid getting vaxed than their Parent.
Parent has to live with this choice! No! It's not easy or fair but at least get up to speed!
Ask! How should a Kid train their Innate Immunity with all powerful overriding mRNA Vax!
Where is that Expert Govt Child Health Guide?

velocityjohnno's picture
velocityjohnno's picture
velocityjohnno Tuesday, 19 Jul 2022 at 8:02pm

"Queensland’s Covid hospital cases hit record high as health minister admits they got modelling wrong

Queensland is facing its highest ever number of people in hospital with Covid, as a winter surge in cases continues across the country.

There are now 983 people in hospital with Covid, surpassing the peak of the first wave in late January, which hit 928 hospitalisations.

Queensland today recorded almost 10,000 new cases overnight, taking the total known cases in the state to over 54,000.

Earlier today, health minister Yvette D’Ath told reporters modelling had failed to predict the size of the third wave the state is currently facing:

We thought and the advice we were getting and the modelling we saw at the start of the year that we’d keep having waves for months and years, but they’d slowly reduce and our immunity would build.

But with these new variants and subvariants, we’re not seeing that."

yeah whoops.

source somewhere in this
https://www.theguardian.com/australia-news/live/2022/jul/19/environment-...

GuySmiley's picture
GuySmiley's picture
GuySmiley Tuesday, 19 Jul 2022 at 8:07pm

Have avoided this forum topic for 6+ months figuring, perhaps unfairly, it was mostly for people opposed to Covid19 vaccination for a range of reasons. No judgment nor interest in antagonising but as someone who is now x4 dosed I’m happy to report I recently avoided the spicy cough having inadvertently travelled with three covid positive people for 6 days.

shortenism's picture
shortenism's picture
shortenism Tuesday, 19 Jul 2022 at 9:04pm

Travelled with 3 covid positive ppl with 4 jabs for 6 days…. To complete the number sequence, you should have gone with avoiding this forum for 7 months… Opportunity lost GS.

Stok's picture
Stok's picture
Stok Tuesday, 19 Jul 2022 at 11:10pm
burleigh wrote:

Provisional approval for 6 month to 4 years old for Moderna. The survival rate for the group is 99.99% and as we know the vaccine does not stop there spread.

What parents are dumb enough to go ahead with this?

Wait.....I thought the survival rate was 100.001%?

DudeSweetDudeSweet's picture
DudeSweetDudeSweet's picture
DudeSweetDudeSweet Wednesday, 20 Jul 2022 at 5:28am
Stok wrote:
burleigh wrote:

Provisional approval for 6 month to 4 years old for Moderna. The survival rate for the group is 99.99% and as we know the vaccine does not stop there spread.

What parents are dumb enough to go ahead with this?

Wait.....I thought the survival rate was 100.001%?

You think it’s funny that the media is drumming up fear driven demand so that toddlers are injected with a toxic substance from which the only benefit is profit for an evil multinational corporation?

I bet you think you’re a decent person too.

Strangely enough, if it was the cigarette industry trying on their old line that school kids need to be prescribed cigarettes because it’s good for their lungs you’d probably be red faced with outrage. Yet here you are taking the piss out of people who do say something about a not dissimilar situation because you have decided that remaining staunchly blind on the topic is the best approach.

There’s an authority repeating the proven lie that the reason toddlers should get injected is to stop the spread to old people. It’s a flat out and outdated lie to push a product and the consequences could be some poor toddler having a very bad reaction which might make them fucked for life.

But you stay glib there bloke. As long as you somehow think you’re sounding witty it doesn’t matter that you’re encouraging this threat against innocent little kids.

Roadkill's picture
Roadkill's picture
Roadkill Wednesday, 20 Jul 2022 at 7:12am

Bloke. Is back.

saltyone's picture
saltyone's picture
saltyone Wednesday, 20 Jul 2022 at 7:25am

Feel like a cracked record .. but anyhow I’ll say it again -and again if I have to, for those who do not understand -
Corona viruses are not stable never have been and never will be. They continually mutate ,, hence why. It is such a great cash cow for the pharmaceutical industry.

Covid is a corona virus .

Designed to kill mutated to live .

$$$$$$$$$$$$$

burleigh's picture
burleigh's picture
burleigh Wednesday, 20 Jul 2022 at 8:34am
GuySmiley wrote:

Have avoided this forum topic for 6+ months figuring, perhaps unfairly, it was mostly for people opposed to Covid19 vaccination for a range of reasons. No judgment nor interest in antagonising but as someone who is now x4 dosed I’m happy to report I recently avoided the spicy cough having inadvertently travelled with three covid positive people for 6 days.

Congratulations. I’ve got 0 x vaccines and spent time with my 3 x vaccinated mum when covid positive as she lives alone as was scared due to the media fear campaigns

I’m also happy to report that I avoided catching it.

Natural immunity is great. And free.

Out of curiosity were the three people you travelled with vaccinated?

Roadkill's picture
Roadkill's picture
Roadkill Wednesday, 20 Jul 2022 at 8:51am

I miss Robo, I wish he would come back. Updates on his 4 family members that developed cancer after the vaccine would be good. 2 cases of Bells Palsy and a few cases of myocarditis also in his family and a death or 2 all due to the vaccines. Probably the most unluckiest family in the world.

Roadkill's picture
Roadkill's picture
Roadkill Wednesday, 20 Jul 2022 at 8:55am

burleigh, have you booked that trip (pretend) to the The Mentawi Islands or Mexico yet? Looking forward to your surf reports.

truebluebasher's picture
truebluebasher's picture
truebluebasher Wednesday, 20 Jul 2022 at 9:58am

[Factcheck] There is no rise in Oz Covid Hospitalizations.
Expert's own expert data in NZ / NSW / SA / Tas / WA shows rapid reduction in Unvaxed Patients.
Feel free to check any / all from start of Sticky Wave until today.
Meaning this is the least virulent strain...Unvaxed are fast reducing Oz Health Crisis without thanx!
Throwing away crutches & Vacating record number of beds for VIP's hour of need...Salute Oz Hesitants!

Unmasked [666] PM Tony : "We salute those lousy deadshit Hesitants for saving our arses...(Again!)"
All covid items are 93: Boosters are # [666] No! Sadly not a sick joke but marks the end of mankind!
Don't believe tbb...then read the Expert's Ward charts.

[Factcheck] Record Health Crisis due to [666] spiking Hospitalization Peaks in Qld / Tas / SA / WA / ACT.
NSW / Vic / NZ are likewise in deep trouble facing fast rising high hospitalizations in current wave.
NT also experiencing a steep rise in high hospitalization.
VIP Health Crisis is 100% driven & Orchestrated by [666] as the Devil's expert data clearly highlights.

Expert's live in VIP Groundhog Day, as Hesitants grow healthier saving Our Health Crisis & our nation!
Only vaccinated are filling our Hospitals at record rates...this has nothing to do with Covid or hesitants!

Wait a minute! (((Amber Alert)))
Breaky TV breakthru : "That same lame Hesitant is to blame for our VIP's Massively Sticky Wicket!"
Maybe 100% of Expert's Ward Charts are wrong!

This be just the lull as Fantastic 4 Vax Spike backwash will drown out our current wading pool wave!
https://www.abc.net.au/news/2021-03-02/charting-australias-covid-vaccine...
Expert's Panic Attack Rollout is speeding outta control...ramping up a Tsunami sized Health Crisis.
Waning Vax Lyrical...nothing to do with the Pandemic...Ask yer local Expert Mad Professor! (Cough!)

Rabbits68's picture
Rabbits68's picture
Rabbits68 Wednesday, 20 Jul 2022 at 9:58am
burleigh wrote:
GuySmiley wrote:

Have avoided this forum topic for 6+ months figuring, perhaps unfairly, it was mostly for people opposed to Covid19 vaccination for a range of reasons. No judgment nor interest in antagonising but as someone who is now x4 dosed I’m happy to report I recently avoided the spicy cough having inadvertently travelled with three covid positive people for 6 days.

Congratulations. I’ve got 0 x vaccines and spent time with my 3 x vaccinated mum when covid positive as she lives alone as was scared due to the media fear campaigns

I’m also happy to report that I avoided catching it.

Natural immunity is great. And free.

Out of curiosity were the three people you travelled with vaccinated?

Apart from time that you didn’t avoid catching it after Covid went through your own family, so you told us (self diagnosed).

Obviously natural immunity is a wonderful thing, so are vaccines, but as any level headed person would agree, neither are perfect.

burleigh's picture
burleigh's picture
burleigh Wednesday, 20 Jul 2022 at 10:09am
Rabbits68 wrote:
burleigh wrote:
GuySmiley wrote:

Have avoided this forum topic for 6+ months figuring, perhaps unfairly, it was mostly for people opposed to Covid19 vaccination for a range of reasons. No judgment nor interest in antagonising but as someone who is now x4 dosed I’m happy to report I recently avoided the spicy cough having inadvertently travelled with three covid positive people for 6 days.

Congratulations. I’ve got 0 x vaccines and spent time with my 3 x vaccinated mum when covid positive as she lives alone as was scared due to the media fear campaigns

I’m also happy to report that I avoided catching it.

Natural immunity is great. And free.

Out of curiosity were the three people you travelled with vaccinated?

Apart from time that you didn’t avoid catching it after Covid went through your own family, so you told us (self diagnosed).

Obviously natural immunity is a wonderful thing, so are vaccines, but as any level headed person would agree, neither are perfect.

Well that’s how you get your natural immunity, by letting your body do it’s job without interference from foreign crap.

I tell you what, natural immunity is pretty bloody perfect compared to the dodgy vaccine pumping through peoples veins. Hey Roadkill

DudeSweetDudeSweet's picture
DudeSweetDudeSweet's picture
DudeSweetDudeSweet Wednesday, 20 Jul 2022 at 11:38am

Roadkill in one meme:

burleigh's picture
burleigh's picture
burleigh Wednesday, 20 Jul 2022 at 12:04pm
DudeSweetDudeSweet wrote:

Roadkill in one meme:

This is exactly how i picture roadkill each time he posts.

campbell's picture
campbell's picture
campbell Wednesday, 20 Jul 2022 at 12:30pm

Do i remember Blowin (1000 pages ago) say he got the vax? Cause he had to? Most vocal vaxed anti vaxer on this Burley overload thread at that rate.
I'm still waiting to catch this China virus so I can add more input on effeçts.
Shit ! Maybe my 3 shots of poison are working? ( Jinxed myself now)
Not sure as being just another "dumb cunt" in DSD s words
Who bought the idea that vax helps reduce transmission and effect
Will keep you posted .
Onshore in Indo today.
Fire away !

Roadkill's picture
Roadkill's picture
Roadkill Wednesday, 20 Jul 2022 at 12:36pm
campbell wrote:

Do i remember Blowin (1000 pages ago) say he got the vax? Cause he had to? Most vocal vaxed anti vaxer on this Burley overload thread at that rate.
I'm still waiting to catch this China virus so I can add more input on effeçts.
Shit ! Maybe my 3 shots of poison are working? ( Jinxed myself now)
Not sure as being just another "dumb cunt" in DSD s words
Who bought the idea that vax helps reduce transmission and effect
Will keep you posted .
Onshore in Indo today.
Fire away !

Burleigh vaxxed his kids to get family tax benefit A. Benefits were more important than his concern for his kids health. Go work that out.

DudeSweetDudeSweet's picture
DudeSweetDudeSweet's picture
DudeSweetDudeSweet Wednesday, 20 Jul 2022 at 12:44pm

Roadkill thanks his lucky stars he was lucky enough to get his hands on not one but FOUR tiger rocks. He’s so protected!

Roadkill's picture
Roadkill's picture
Roadkill Wednesday, 20 Jul 2022 at 12:47pm
DudeSweetDudeSweet wrote:

Roadkill thanks his lucky stars he was lucky enough to get his hands on not one but FOUR tiger rocks. He’s so
https://youtu.be/xSVqLHghLpw

3 only actually. I’m not getting the 4th.

DudeSweetDudeSweet's picture
DudeSweetDudeSweet's picture
DudeSweetDudeSweet Wednesday, 20 Jul 2022 at 12:53pm

Can’t get the needle through the scar tissue formed by previous shots hey?

I’m sure a few more days of media fear mongering about the DEATHWAVE of covid about to wash away Australia like a tsunami, will motivate you to offer up the rare patch of unjabbed skin around your labia.

Roadkill's picture
Roadkill's picture
Roadkill Wednesday, 20 Jul 2022 at 1:00pm
DudeSweetDudeSweet wrote:

Can’t get the needle through the scar tissue formed by previous shots hey?

I’m sure a few more days of media fear mongering about the DEATHWAVE of covid about to wash away Australia like a tsunami, will motivate you to offer up the rare patch of unjabbed skin around your labia.

Commentating on my Labia, is probably the closest you get to one. Lol

Roadkill's picture
Roadkill's picture
Roadkill Wednesday, 20 Jul 2022 at 1:01pm
Roadkill wrote:
DudeSweetDudeSweet wrote:

Can’t get the needle through the scar tissue formed by previous shots hey?

I’m sure a few more days of media fear mongering about the DEATHWAVE of covid about to wash away Australia like a tsunami, will motivate you to offer up the rare patch of unjabbed skin around your labia.

Commentating on my Labia, is probably the closest you get to one. Lol

Your Mummy’s doesn’t count.

burleigh's picture
burleigh's picture
burleigh Wednesday, 20 Jul 2022 at 1:04pm
Roadkill wrote:
campbell wrote:

Do i remember Blowin (1000 pages ago) say he got the vax? Cause he had to? Most vocal vaxed anti vaxer on this Burley overload thread at that rate.
I'm still waiting to catch this China virus so I can add more input on effeçts.
Shit ! Maybe my 3 shots of poison are working? ( Jinxed myself now)
Not sure as being just another "dumb cunt" in DSD s words
Who bought the idea that vax helps reduce transmission and effect
Will keep you posted .
Onshore in Indo today.
Fire away !

Burleigh vaxxed his kids to get family tax benefit A. Benefits were more important than his concern for his kids health. Go work that out.

Here is proof that you’re not very smart. My kids are vaxxed yes (not for covid), however they did not go to child care and I DO NOT take any family tax benefits.

I covered this a couple of days ago, but here you are still making up shit to try discredit me.

You really are a peanut. But we all know that.

Great you’re not getting your fourth. However your immune system will be so fucked from the previous three I give you a couple of months and you’ll have covid again

Roadkill's picture
Roadkill's picture
Roadkill Wednesday, 20 Jul 2022 at 1:32pm
burleigh wrote:
Roadkill wrote:
campbell wrote:

Do i remember Blowin (1000 pages ago) say he got the vax? Cause he had to? Most vocal vaxed anti vaxer on this Burley overload thread at that rate.
I'm still waiting to catch this China virus so I can add more input on effeçts.
Shit ! Maybe my 3 shots of poison are working? ( Jinxed myself now)
Not sure as being just another "dumb cunt" in DSD s words
Who bought the idea that vax helps reduce transmission and effect
Will keep you posted .
Onshore in Indo today.
Fire away !

Burleigh vaxxed his kids to get family tax benefit A. Benefits were more important than his concern for his kids health. Go work that out.

Here is proof that you’re not very smart. My kids are vaxxed yes (not for covid), however they did not go to child care and I DO NOT take any family tax benefits.

I covered this a couple of days ago, but here you are still making up shit to try discredit me.

You really are a peanut. But we all know that.

Great you’re not getting your fourth. However your immune system will be so fucked from the previous three I give you a couple of months and you’ll have covid again

Lol

truebluebasher's picture
truebluebasher's picture
truebluebasher Wednesday, 20 Jul 2022 at 5:52pm

Highest Boosted Nations are boosting Highest July Hospitalizations
Pandemic of the Boosters = #1 Global Health Crisis
World's Top 10 most sickest Covid Nations in July.
4,479 Daily patients / 1m ~ Isle of Man (63.3% boosters)
3,700 Daily patients / 1m ~ Brunei (67.8% boosters)
3,364 Daily patients / 1m ~ San Marino (57.3% boosters)
2,453 Daily patients / 1m ~ Cyprus (53% boosters)
2,442 Daily patients / 1m ~ NZ (57% boosters)
1,921 Daily patients / 1m ~ France (61% boosters)
1,767 Daily patients / 1m ~ Singapore (77.6% boosters)
1,761 Daily patients / 1m ~ Italy (70.1% boosters)
1,686 Daily patients / 1m ~ Greece ( 59.4% boosters)
1,662 Daily patients / 1m ~ Australia (54% boosters)

There are no low vaxed or low boosted nations featured in high patient numbers!
tbb can continue > Top 20 Nations...all highly Boosted...on & on & on...
Boosters are fuelling severe Covid Health Crisis at rapid rates world wide!
Check the chart > Oz is only at 1/3 Vax Boosted Hospital Patient Rate.
This chart gives warning that Oz is capable of doubling / trebling current Vaxed Health Crisis.
Experts : "Rubbing hands together ....we're just warming up...Pay day!"

burleigh's picture
burleigh's picture
burleigh Wednesday, 20 Jul 2022 at 6:01pm

Cheers TBB. The subscription service they sold seems to be working well.

Went for a drive today and had the radio on.

Fear campaigns in full swing. Hosts saying they are wearing masks that are cut to ads about booster and vaccinating 6 month olds.

Like a well oiled machine it’s in full motion.

My guess is lots of closed door meetings right now to mandate masks in some settings and my next guess is roadkill being a pussy and getting his 4th jab of the same shit that had him on his death bed after 3.

shortenism's picture
shortenism's picture
shortenism Wednesday, 20 Jul 2022 at 9:38pm

Yep there’s now 3 certain things in life. Death, taxes and the covid vaccine scam.

Those who have been drawn into the jabs are going to realise they’ve been duped sooner or later… it’s a battle with the ego from here.. u gonna admit u been duped and never let it happen again to you or your family or ya gonna stay in denial.

It’s in plain sight now. The broadcast stats cant and won’t lie forever.

Roadkill's picture
Roadkill's picture
Roadkill Thursday, 21 Jul 2022 at 6:56am

If the science and data changes most level headed people will also change views…just as the anti crew should acknowledge old science and new science and data.