COVID-19 Health System Overload Forecaster

Craig's picture
Craig started the topic in Wednesday, 18 Mar 2020 at 7:44pm

I've created a spreadsheet forecast which I'll update as we go..

There's also a website with live running data.. https://sites.google.com/view/stayhomeaustralia

garyg1412's picture
garyg1412's picture
garyg1412 Friday, 22 Jul 2022 at 8:05am

This thread is worth the monthly subscription to Swellnet just for it's entertainment value alone. Yes there is a bit of surfing stuff going on, but comparing certain peoples views to Nazis and heroin junkies is the icing on the cake IMO. Absolute gold. To quote Hiccups "Fucking Idiots"

monkeyboy's picture
monkeyboy's picture
monkeyboy Friday, 22 Jul 2022 at 8:37am

Yes the virus is nasty.

But our reaction to the virus is nastier.

I dont appreciate hearing that my niece who is only 21 had to isolate for 7 days and suffered a huge bout of depression to the point of wanting to give up.

Where is the support and so called duty of care ?

san Guine's picture
san Guine's picture
san Guine Friday, 22 Jul 2022 at 8:42am

Now 2 Wards full of COVID patients, that's 60 beds (if we could actually staff that many beds fully) that cannot be used for other (non-COVID) patients.
Every day being requested to do double shifts or fill roster vacancies...it's a F##king joke

DudeSweetDudeSweet's picture
DudeSweetDudeSweet Friday, 22 Jul 2022 at 9:22am
garyg1412 wrote:

This thread is worth the monthly subscription to Swellnet just for it's entertainment value alone. Yes there is a bit of surfing stuff going on, but comparing certain peoples views to Nazis and heroin junkies is the icing on the cake IMO. Absolute gold. To quote Hiccups "Fucking Idiots"

Here’s a story for you Gary.

A while back I decided to have a bit of a play on the share market. Nothing too serious, just playing around. Initially I made some money. Not through any skill, basically through luck. This inspired me to get more into it.

I started researching companies to the best of my ability. Self taught, delving into any avenue of learning I could get my hands on. After a while I believed I was getting a handle on things. Understanding the corporate jargon and the way companies develop potential. But I was not being as successful as I thought I should be. Before too long I realised that I was kidding myself. There was zero possibility I could sit on my computer and understand the internal workings of a company through the scant information available. I didn’t know the personalities of the people in charge, I didn’t know their motivations and i certainly didn’t know what was going on beneath the carefully crafted public veneer they presented to the world.

I knew nothing. This was an enlightening moment for me. Drop the ego and admit you’re a fucking kook. A funny thing happened on way to this revelation. I noticed that whilst I may not understand the workings of each company, as they were inherently unknowable to me, I could predict how the herd mentality of fellow ASX punters would react to various cues.

The way to make coin was to acknowledge that the ASX is like a poker game where the idea is to get the money off the other punters, not the house. You don’t have to know about the stocks, you just have to understand people and the way group think behaves. It wasn’t too hard to then recognise the signals indicating the sentiment of the herd and what triggers their buying and selling decisions. Perhaps the most reliable of these is the confidence gained by individuals when they see the thinking of the group coalesce around an idea. That’s why more people buy at the top and sell at the bottom….because that’s what everyone else is doing and so they are subconsciously outsourcing their decision making to what they believe is the surety of mass-belief.

I failed at understanding the machinations of the corporate world but I made enough money reading the mass stupidity of the hive mind to buy a house with cash.

Mass stupidity isn’t restricted to the ASX. It’s a society wide phenomenon. So when I start seeing people gather around a bit of information and the momentum of group think causes them to lose their ability to interpret the situation objectively I start paying extra vigilance to what’s unfolding. I’m not always right but when I see people in power saying something then contradicting it with their own behaviour, or when the things they say are lies and they know they are lying but the public starts to act as though these lies are inconsequential, I accept that the group think has taken over and it’s time to take a step back to get a clearer picture.

This group think is common between the way the truly stupid on this thread - the Roadkills, the VIC Locals and the Blindboys - and the German population who were led to believe that Jews were an existential threat to their community, to the point where they could publicly start baying for their persecution.

If you and Hiccups want to form a little brains trust to declare otherwise that’s fine. As far as I’m concerned you’re just lumping yourself in with the other brain dead clowns. Glad you’re getting a bit of entertainment out of the thread. I know I do. Though it’s mostly satisfaction watching the roll back of the mass psychosis which is leaving only the truly, determinedly dmb cnts left supporting the various ridiculous notions as we saw become widely accepted during the peak of the fucked up period of the covid era. The only real disappointment is that there appears to be a fair few people who still refuse to review just what unfolded during that time. The direction politics took was stunning and its concerning that people haven’t given this more thought now that the majority pressure to conform is waning.

truebluebasher's picture
truebluebasher's picture
truebluebasher Friday, 22 Jul 2022 at 9:51am

Insightful Federal Election article had a real decent crack at this...salute!
https://insightplus.mja.com.au/2022/18/covid-is-the-invisible-elephant-i...
16 May 2022 : [ COVID is the invisible elephant in the election room ]
"Historians of the future may find Australia's 2022 election campaign somewhat puzzling.
I imagine them cross checking their dates to make sure they haven't got it wrong.
I imagine those future historians shaking their heads at the lost opportunities here.
Are we really gonna pretend the whole thing didn't happen!
Who is gonna lead the discussion? Sadly, the current crop of politicians don't seem to have it in them!"

PHAA Terry Slevin : "Our apathy could have real world consequences!"

ABC : COVID-19 has been a dirty word this Election Campaign.
https://www.abc.net.au/news/2022-05-20/covid-dirty-word-election-campaig...

New PM :
I don't need to wear a Mask at my GP Vax Hub
I can skip the 2 weeks masked isolation during lowest immunity Vax incubation period
I don't need to wait 2 weeks to be fully vaxed before travel
Next day > No mask greets & hugs world leaders during his & Oz highly infectious period!

Anyone : "New dumb arse fellow Tony just tramp stamped himself a WR Covid Health Crisis!"

Pastor Scomo : "We don't Trust in Governments!"
Former PM gets a 100% ratings boost...tipped to win next 100 elections from the Pulpit.

Experts remind Gromz that it's essential to Vote'n'Vax for yer Community!
Expert Prediction : "Hate to think of the mess we'd be in right now if none vaxed & voted!"

shortenism's picture
shortenism's picture
shortenism Friday, 22 Jul 2022 at 10:00am

To quote tbb
"We now live in a world where Unvaxed rarely get infected (vs) Vaxed are rarely not infected".

So don't expect reprieve anytime soon San Guine. A problem of who's own making?

Roadkill's picture
Roadkill's picture
Roadkill Friday, 22 Jul 2022 at 10:13am
san Guine wrote:

Now 2 Wards full of COVID patients, that's 60 beds (if we could actually staff that many beds fully) that cannot be used for other (non-COVID) patients.
Every day being requested to do double shifts or fill roster vacancies...it's a F##king joke

wow. no wonder nurses are leaving in big numbers now. Burn out must be hitting all.

Admission umbers are still going up..

hang in there SG.

gsco's picture
gsco's picture
gsco Friday, 22 Jul 2022 at 10:18am

Epic post dsds, one of the best ever.

We are living squarely in an historical epoch that is well down the curve of AI algorithm intensified and accelerated mindless, blind, braindead, zombie, rule following herd behaviour across all aspects of society.

Regarding hospital beds, that is just a symptom of the overall pathetic state and funding of the public health system. It is due to the government buckling to the lobbying and pressure of private health providers and private insurance companies to squeeze the absolute fuck out of the public system and herd everyone into the private system, and overall convert the Aus health system to the US corporate model.

Craig's picture
Craig's picture
Craig Friday, 22 Jul 2022 at 10:19am
shortenism wrote:

To quote tbb
"We now live in a world where Unvaxed rarely get infected (vs) Vaxed are rarely not infected".

This is bollox. My friends who didn't get vaxed have had it as well. It's gone through everyone.

Thanks again for all your work SG but stay healthy and look out for yourself as well.

Hiccups's picture
Hiccups's picture
Hiccups Friday, 22 Jul 2022 at 10:20am
DudeSweetDudeSweet wrote:
garyg1412 wrote:

A while back I decided to have a bit of a play on the share market. Nothing too serious, just playing around. Initially I made some money. Not through any skill, basically through luck. This inspired me to get more into it.

I started researching companies to the best of my ability. Self taught, delving into any avenue of learning I could get my hands on. After a while I believed I was getting a handle on things. Understanding the corporate jargon and the way companies develop potential. But I was not being as successful as I thought I should be. Before too long I realised that I was kidding myself. There was zero possibility I could sit on my computer and understand the internal workings of a company through the scant information available. I didn’t know the personalities of the people in charge, I didn’t know their motivations and i certainly didn’t know what was going on beneath the carefully crafted public veneer they presented to the world.

I knew nothing. This was an enlightening moment for me. Drop the ego and admit you’re a fucking kook. A funny thing happened on way to this revelation. I noticed that whilst I may not understand the workings of each company, as they were inherently unknowable to me, I could predict how the herd mentality of fellow ASX punters would react to various cues.

The way to make coin was to acknowledge that the ASX is like a poker game where the idea is to get the money off the other punters, not the house. You don’t have to know about the stocks, you just have to understand people and the way group think behaves. It wasn’t too hard to then recognise the signals indicating the sentiment of the herd and what triggers their buying and selling decisions. Perhaps the most reliable of these is the confidence gained by individuals when they see the thinking of the group coalesce around an idea. That’s why more people buy at the top and sell at the bottom….because that’s what everyone else is doing and so they are subconsciously outsourcing their decision making to what they believe is the surety of mass-belief.

I failed at understanding the machinations of the corporate world but I made enough money reading the mass stupidity of the hive mind to buy a house with cash.

Mass stupidity isn’t restricted to the ASX. It’s a society wide phenomenon. So when I start seeing people gather around a bit of information and the momentum of group think causes them to lose their ability to interpret the situation objectively I start paying extra vigilance to what’s unfolding. I’m not always right but when I see people in power saying something then contradicting it with their own behaviour, or when the things they say are lies and they know they are lying but the public starts to act as though these lies are inconsequential, I accept that the group think has taken over and it’s time to take a step back to get a clearer picture.

This group think is common between the way the truly stupid on this thread - the Roadkills, the VIC Locals and the Blindboys - and the German population who were led to believe that Jews were an existential threat to their community, to the point where they could publicly start baying for their persecution.

If you and Hiccups want to form a little brains trust to declare otherwise that’s fine. As far as I’m concerned you’re just lumping yourself in with the other brain dead clowns. Glad you’re getting a bit of entertainment out of the thread. I know I do. Though it’s mostly satisfaction watching the roll back of the mass psychosis which is leaving only the truly, determinedly dmb cnts left supporting the various ridiculous notions as we saw become widely accepted during the peak of the fucked up period of the covid era. The only real disappointment is that there appears to be a fair few people who still refuse to review just what unfolded during that time. The direction politics took was stunning and its concerning that people haven’t given this more thought now that the majority pressure to conform is waning.

That's a lot of two-fingered typing to double down on comparing some people in this thread to people complicit in the holocaust. Not the first time you've invoked Godwin's law either is it, you sad little man.

burleigh's picture
burleigh's picture
burleigh Friday, 22 Jul 2022 at 10:24am
Craig wrote:
shortenism wrote:

To quote tbb

This is bollox. My friends who didn't get vaxed have had it as well. It's gone through everyone.

Thanks again for all your work SG but stay healthy and look out for yourself as well.

I think he’s talking about re-infections.all my unvaxxed friends have had covid.

But non re-infected, yet everyone I know that’s has had covid more than once is vaccinated.

truebluebasher's picture
truebluebasher's picture
truebluebasher Friday, 22 Jul 2022 at 10:23am

Crew salute san Guine & Oz Frontline we do care & wish good health to those most in need!
tbb only just reported on high Frontline infections leaving less staff to step up more during record crisis.
It is predicted to get way worse...we will all need to lend more support to our frontline.

Dedicated to san Guine & Frontline ( Local Hero Theme...Going Home )

Craig's picture
Craig's picture
Craig Friday, 22 Jul 2022 at 10:31am

Thanks Burleigh, I don't know anyone yet that's had it twice and most are vaxxed.

bonza's picture
bonza's picture
bonza Friday, 22 Jul 2022 at 10:47am
gsco wrote:

Regarding hospital beds, that is just a symptom of the overall pathetic state and funding of the public health system. It is due to the government buckling to the lobbying and pressure of private health providers and private insurance companies to squeeze the absolute fuck out of the public system and herd everyone into the private system, and overall convert the Aus health system to the US corporate model.

I agree. like the masks. Since omicron arrived its pretty clear masks generally are an ineffectual tool in the real world setting. Proper ventilation has been talked about since the beginning of the pandemic. what has been done about that in our schools and workplaces in the last 2 years?

shortenism's picture
shortenism's picture
shortenism Friday, 22 Jul 2022 at 10:51am

We can stand here and say all day long 'stay safe', poor old SG and the FL workers etc etc but the reality is, if you really gave a shit you woulda been standing up and protesting the idea of mandated jabs (medical procedures) for the front line workers (or any workers) at every opportunity for the last 2 years. There's been plenty of them?

It was a foreseeable problem that the minute the government mandated an experimental injection, a shit ton of fl workers where gonna walk. OR they were gonna reluctantly have it, which leads to all sorts of long term mental health struggles and extended absence's from work.

The contradiction, lack of critical thinking and ownership of being a big part of the problem and the solution is downright astounding.

burleigh's picture
burleigh's picture
burleigh Friday, 22 Jul 2022 at 11:24am

definition of a sticky situation:
trying to convince the unvaccinated that the vaccines work while trying to convince the vaccinated it doesn't work so they get a booster.

The clown show in full effect.

Roadkill's picture
Roadkill's picture
Roadkill Friday, 22 Jul 2022 at 11:46am
shortenism wrote:

We can stand here and say all day long 'stay safe', poor old SG and the FL workers etc etc but the reality is, if you really gave a shit you woulda been standing up and protesting the idea of mandated jabs (medical procedures) for the front line workers (or any workers) at every opportunity for the last 2 years. There's been plenty of them?

It was a foreseeable problem that the minute the government mandated an experimental injection, a shit ton of fl workers where gonna walk. OR they were gonna reluctantly have it, which leads to all sorts of long term mental health struggles and extended absence's from work.

The contradiction, lack of critical thinking and ownership of being a big part of the problem and the solution is downright astounding.

or you could just offer some positives to SG, who is fl. Sometimes the smaller picture is all that needs commented on

shortenism's picture
shortenism's picture
shortenism Friday, 22 Jul 2022 at 12:27pm

or you and Craig and old-dog and V Local and all ya mates could stand up to what this shit show has been all along. You've paraded around supporting and defending the very thing that is screwing SG and now suggest small picture positive comments as the solution.... Brain explosion emoji.

Roadkill's picture
Roadkill's picture
Roadkill Friday, 22 Jul 2022 at 12:45pm
shortenism wrote:

or you and Craig and old-dog and V Local and all ya mates could stand up to what this shit show has been all along. You've paraded around supporting and defending the very thing that is screwing SG and now suggest small picture positive comments as the solution.... Brain explosion emoji.

No one ever said wishing someone stays safe is a solution. It's just a few words of support, that you can't bring yourself to give.

No big deal....you do you.

Craig's picture
Craig's picture
Craig Friday, 22 Jul 2022 at 12:41pm

You're a grub Shorty.

From the start of this whole thing my aim was to look out for the health and best interests for the community as a whole. Nothing else.

As the pandemic has evolved and the virus has mutated so has the science. Everything is 20/20 in hindsight but I tell you if you were in charge of a country of 25 million and chanced on taking on herd immunity by getting everyone infected and then totally overrunning the health system back in the early days you'd be crucified. Even if only the elderly died, the stress they'd put on the system wouldn't see it coping.

Looking back now some of the restrictions were over the top but this was a rapidly evolving and changing situation.

We all pulled together and made sacrifices. Now that we've got a less lethal variant and an idea on vaccine efficiency most have a clearer idea and choice regarding boosters etc. Mandates are being lifted, and we're slowly coming out of this.

To make me out to be part of the reason for hospitals to be overrun right now as well as workers being over stressed is cunty to say the least.

velocityjohnno's picture
velocityjohnno's picture
velocityjohnno Friday, 22 Jul 2022 at 1:01pm

Are hospitals being over-run? (That's the point of the thread) I didn't see SG's post. Visit to local hospital recently saw it busy, but trying to attain normality in the cancer treatments. It may have been where I picked it up.

Rabbits68's picture
Rabbits68's picture
Rabbits68 Friday, 22 Jul 2022 at 1:16pm
Craig wrote:

You're a grub Shorty.

From the start of this whole thing my aim was to look out for the health and best interests for the community as a whole. Nothing else.

As the pandemic has evolved and the virus has mutated so has the science. Everything is 20/20 in hindsight but I tell you if you were in charge of a country of 25 million and chanced on taking on herd immunity by getting everyone infected and then totally overrunning the health system back in the early days you'd be crucified. Even if only the elderly died, the stress they'd put on the system wouldn't see it coping.

Looking back now some of the restrictions were over the top but this was a rapidly evolving and changing situation.

We all pulled together and made sacrifices. Now that we've got a less lethal variant and an idea on vaccine efficiency most have a clearer idea and choice regarding boosters etc. Mandates are being lifted, and we're slowly coming out of this.

To make me out to be part of the reason for hospitals to be overrun right now as well as workers being over stressed is cunty to say the least.

Exactly. Unfortunately the egomaniacs are blinded to this.

garyg1412's picture
garyg1412's picture
garyg1412 Friday, 22 Jul 2022 at 1:25pm
garyg1412 wrote:

No brains trust for clowns here mate. But if you want to talk about truly stupid, dumb cunt, brain dead clowns then the mustard cuts both ways. In fact if you substituted a few Swellnet user names in your little novella it could be all about all the other truly stupid, dumb cunt, brain dead clowns on here.
I agree with paying extra vigilance as to how this is all unfolding, and like you, I make decisions based on what I see and hear, and whatever influences my decisions is my personal choice.
But when a group of people continuously roll out their soap box and bang on about mostly vaccinated people getting infected with Covid, that 99.95878787% of people survive Covid, etc, etc then at some point they deserve the truly stupid, dumb cunt, brain dead clown tag they receive.
Then if you want to go one step lower than that tag, just start comparing people with a differing opinion to yourselves as Vichy collaborators or worse still heroin addicts. That there bloke is some truly stupid shit.

garyg1412's picture
garyg1412's picture
garyg1412 Friday, 22 Jul 2022 at 1:33pm
Craig wrote:

You're a grub Shorty.

Craig this is exactly what I've been trying to say all along but my sarcasm keeps getting in the way. Pretty much sums it all up for the 99,8987565% of us that can understand it.

shortenism's picture
shortenism's picture
shortenism Friday, 22 Jul 2022 at 1:35pm

And there you go again dancing around the real issue of the impact of forced medical procedures. You're calling me a grub for calling you out for your on-going support and defence of this approach?

& crucified by who anyway? The media? Crucified for not subjecting your community to an experimental injection (without choice?). That's what happens with leadership. Leaders gotta lead.

burleigh's picture
burleigh's picture
burleigh Friday, 22 Jul 2022 at 1:48pm

The unvaccinated have been made scapegoats from the beginning of this pandemic. Told that we are selfish, its a pandemic of the unvaccinated, the unvaccinated are driving the covid cases etc etc
EVERY SINGLE FUCKING DAY for 18 months + yet here we are. 3rd wave of covid with 95% vaccination.

We were locked out of society, employment, cafes, restaurants, pubs, and couldn't even travel between states.

Our mental health has suffered greatly, our relationships have suffered, Fuck i still cant get to certain countries for my business that are super important.

People that supported mandates and these HARSH over the top measures are moronic bedwetting sooks and you should be called out.

Now look where we are. 95% vaccianted and hospitals over flowing, staff shortages and nurses like SG fucking over it.

You should be fucking outraged that governments built quarantine jails instead of hospitals, they they spent billions of your dollars on this.

You should be fucking outragged that the government has purchased 160 million covid doses but tells you 2 jabs is fully vaccinated.

You should be fucking outraged that a fat fuck can abuse their body for 20+ years, have a heart attack with covid and be classed as a covid death completely forgetting to tell you the fat fuck had blocked arteries. Yet turn on ANY sport and it's sponsored by fast food. Even my kids footy team has maccas logos on the jersey.

Too much money involved to care about KFC ads all over the state of origin field. You should give a fuck about this.

Lots of harm done to everybody, not just SG. Thousands of small businesses bankrupted. What happens to these people? you should give a fuck.

DudeSweetDudeSweet Friday, 22 Jul 2022 at 2:25pm

Craig - We were lied to from the very beginning about the lethality and severity of the disease. We were lied to by authorities about our options to deal with the virus. We were lied to about the vaccines from go to whoa.

The ensuing outcomes such as lockdowns, vaccine mandates/ coercion and the other litany of rules which made our communities unrecognisable were all the result of the lies. We didn’t “band together to beat the virus” , we were told bullshit in order to make the changes imposed on us palatable. If anyone perpetuated the lies and shouted down those who questioned the lies then they are useful idiots who make a bad situation worse.

monkeyboy's picture
monkeyboy's picture
monkeyboy Friday, 22 Jul 2022 at 2:37pm

Craig - We were lied to from the very beginning about the lethality and severity of the disease. We were lied to by authorities about our options to deal with the virus. We were lied to about the vaccines from go to whoa.

The ensuing outcomes such as lockdowns, vaccine mandates/ coercion and the other litany of rules which made our communities unrecognisable were all the result of the lies. We didn’t “band together to beat the virus” , we were told bullshit in order to make the changes imposed on us palatable. If anyone perpetuated the lies and shouted down those who questioned the lies then they are useful idiots who make a bad situation worse.

...and because we laid down and obeyed our masters we have given our permission for it to happen again.

velocityjohnno's picture
velocityjohnno's picture
velocityjohnno Friday, 22 Jul 2022 at 3:24pm

au contraire monkeyboy, what I think has happened is rules are now optional, people are ropeable, governments are terrified of trying to enforce anything like them (Albo and masks in latest wave) or anything that is actually sensible in a historical context (foot & mouth). We all saw the 4x4s up at Ningaloo going wherever the fuck they wanted, selfishness now rules supreme, social media is justification. It's an intense, absolutely intense self-centredness and 'I'm alright Jack'. The idea of a community response to a pandemic is toast. I think we are without legislation that actually sees the health officers determine response early on in any future pandemic in Vic - pollies will decide what's popular. Big issue intervention to create a domestic gas supply - nope, way too big a deal to even consider. If you're part of a minority group (eg immune suppressed, or the 3-5% with big mortgages, small business in the face of collapsing consumer confidence) you get triaged and you're on your own. I gave up listening to any of them when they did that very abrupt about-face and just let it go, immediately after trying to control it. I've had some fun drives recently.
I think if they try anything like that again in the future it will be yellow vest time.
Covid, now it's out, we're going to get wave after wave of it and the waves are not automatically getting smaller as predicted. Deaths - if you believe any stats from anyone anymore are around 4000 in NSW and 4000 in Vic currently. The entire Vietnam war 1962-1972, which deeply divided Australian society, saw 500 service deaths.

burleigh's picture
burleigh's picture
burleigh Friday, 22 Jul 2022 at 3:41pm
velocityjohnno wrote:

au contraire monkeyboy, what I think has happened is rules are now optional, people are ropeable, governments are terrified of trying to enforce anything like them (Albo and masks in latest wave) or anything that is actually sensible in a historical context (foot & mouth). We all saw the 4x4s up at Ningaloo going wherever the fuck they wanted, selfishness now rules supreme, social media is justification. It's an intense, absolutely intense self-centredness and 'I'm alright Jack'. The idea of a community response to a pandemic is toast. I think we are without legislation that actually sees the health officers determine response early on in any future pandemic in Vic - pollies will decide what's popular. Big issue intervention to create a domestic gas supply - nope, way too big a deal to even consider. If you're part of a minority group (eg immune suppressed, or the 3-5% with big mortgages, small business in the face of collapsing consumer confidence) you get triaged and you're on your own. I gave up listening to any of them when they did that very abrupt about-face and just let it go, immediately after trying to control it. I've had some fun drives recently.
I think if they try anything like that again in the future it will be yellow vest time.
Covid, now it's out, we're going to get wave after wave of it and the waves are not automatically getting smaller as predicted. Deaths - if you believe any stats from anyone anymore are around 4000 in NSW and 4000 in Vic currently. The entire Vietnam war 1962-1972, which deeply divided Australian society, saw 500 service deaths.

While your stats on deaths may be correct are threes extra deaths that would not have occurred? Seeming the average death age with covid is 83 or 85 I would think they are not extra deaths however deaths that would have happened but it just turns out they also had covid and that may have sped up the inevitable in the coming weeks or months.

People die.

velocityjohnno's picture
velocityjohnno's picture
velocityjohnno Friday, 22 Jul 2022 at 3:44pm

I don't disagree, maybe the stats are correct, maybe not, maybe co-morbidities too. It's pretty cold nonetheless, those are people with families but we've been desensitised.

DudeSweetDudeSweet Friday, 22 Jul 2022 at 3:52pm

VJ…Whilst I fully commiserate with your plight I think you are overreacting. Covid is not necessarily a death sentence for the immune-compromised. I think it’s more the case that those on the precipice of death have their timelines brought forward. If you’re surfing you are not going to perish from covid.

Plus…I don’t believe there was or is a pandemic. I think there is a virus which spreads throughout the community but I don’t think the term pandemic is justified beyond its pedestrian application for influenza. Our nation should not have ever considered lockdown. We would never consider lockdowns for influenza and covid is not much worse with or without vaccines. This is the truth and has been the truth the whole time. It’s political, not a genuine medical emergency.

Forget your fear and live your life.

truebluebasher's picture
truebluebasher's picture
truebluebasher Friday, 22 Jul 2022 at 4:05pm

There is an outside possibility that the Public could be getting sold a pup!
Don't for a minute think tbb can't unearth Vax good news and vowed to do such.
Possibly & most likely only shit bored tbb would dig this crap up...however it sets the tone for today!

No! No & No! This wasn't on Breaky TV but it is bigger than all of their egos combined...(Maybe!)

Natcab Electioneering!
5th May 2022 natcab states teamed as one to ramp testing to peak at AEC [+] cut off date.
Warning! This data will transform any into a frothing Conspiracy Theorist...it's 100% compelling!
https://www.abc.net.au/news/2020-03-17/coronavirus-cases-data-reveals-ho...
Right! All on the same Page! tbb is not on acid & this did happen...All say Aye! But why?
Corruption? The reason was not political but logistical as AEC had growing Mass [+] Staff Shortage.
Recall we employed some Army dude to Orchestrate this Rollout as such...file it under War Games?
Natcab RBT nabbed 100,000's [+] & cleared as many Voters from soon record low Polling day.
Thus allowing AEC to close enough booths & muster a dad's army for often just one booth. Sorted!

It goes to show the power of Natcab to rig an election in plain site...media know nothing of this! Shh!
All know it's better to keep Dumbo up the back of our Freak Show Circus train.
Natcab interfered & altered electioneering in order to save AEC from itself! Massive untold Story!
Yes! Worthy of 4 corners but never gonna happen...all know this!

FF to now...tbb & Crew can rollout any number of diminishing unvaxed stats...but!
We all noticed the Unvaxed death stats don't fall as quick or easy as Unvaxed hospital / ICU stats...
Now that there is yer smoking gun...tbb argued > Are Unvaxed denied Health Care & die on the steps?

Now! We have called out this absurd fast declining Unvaxed Hospital ratio to slower Death count!
Both vaxed & unvaxed can assume something shady is going down...another Natcab hand of God?
Well! Lets see if we can gain access to the Star Chamber thru the Shark Tank...who's game?

All can see right now that Cases / Hospital Stats are being clipped as they climb...
Natcab seems hellbent on clipping, not so much cases but Hospital Peak from breaching Omicron Peak.
https://covidlive.com.au/report/daily-hospitalised/aus
Sure sign of Leadership Fail...(Vax or not!) Albo + Premier's do not wanna wear this Crown.
It shows their desperate will & immediate concern is to first save their own arses...all else can wait.
It also shows they will direct all resource to their #1 cause...Defend the Holy Grail at all cost!

If tbb was a half decent evil expert as bad arse as ours...(Impossible!) This is wot would go down!
* Commence standard End of the World Panic to shift $6b wasted pile of 75% near expired Vax (Tick!)
* Have Senior ranked Premier of Outbreak to start proceedings early > 5th July (Tick!)
* Halve yer Testing to lowest possible case ratio...Too easy...did it ahead of ya! Really! Go Anna! (Tick)
* Engage Private Hospitals for something more sinister! (Tick!)
* Treat unvaxed in Private Wards to keep VIP troops clean & happy...so sneaky-luv it! ...C'mon! (Tick me!)
* Private Home Patients / Hospitals need not count as State Health Patients...that's brilliant (Mass Tick!)
* This shaves off the peak from breaching Omicron Peak = No Vax Policy Failure (Huge Win-Tick for Me!)
* Cushion rising Vaxed Data by misconstruing % Rates & dusting off the Wayback Death Machine (Tick!)
* State Coroner records unvaxed deaths as high/higher above unvaxed rate! (Classic ending-Tears-Tick!)
All say Aye! Business as usual...Sign Here! (Mass Vax Crisis diverted for another week or 4 days!)

Main aim of the Game is to cover our eyes while Godzilla chews thru our Aussie Hospitals!

Crew know wot tbb is saying...Govts could be exploiting Testing / Private Unvaxed to curb Sticky Peak.
tbb's home state laughs off Vax data, it makes sense for Qld to stick the first pin into the Voodoo doll.
5th July Anna Stabbed the poor thing right the way thru...geez! Anna don't muck around will ya! Brutal!
Please do check this above as it defies belief in Health System...not about us...saving their own arses!
Sticky date recipe -Cases 10k >20k (vs) Testing 20k >10k...starved the beast...Turn on yer Telly! Score!
'Go on...Check my Hospital Score!'.... Crisis Diverted! Hi 5's All Round...every kiddie gets a prize!

Lowest tests ratio > Lowers cases > Private Health lowers patient data...
Qld > Vic > ACT = Lowered testing to widest -poorest Test/Case ratio of Pandemic! = (Sold us out!)
Not realistic or healthy in current climate...obvious slap in the face rort to lower their record Outbreak!
https://www.abc.net.au/news/2020-03-17/coronavirus-cases-data-reveals-ho...

They seem to be relaying set quotas to juggle each state peak to balance #1 Holy Grail from spilling.
Explains Case / Hospital Data slowdown amidst panic & ultra low Unvaxed Ward showing...
Just saying...they have done this before & would do this again & again in a heartbeat to save face!
Also natcab meet twice a week and agree on everything quicker & Hospital Peak is the Holy Grail.

tbb is Not Anti Vax or Pro No Vax...just yer everyday lame can of worms opener!
Only trying to slow the rot to save our lot ...Vaxed/Unvaxed...All in this together!
Can believe wot ya like ...just sharing wot Natcab secrets are going down...by hook or crook!
Only coz our MSM are on the take & refuse to even mention our Star Chamber! (So Scary...Shaking!)

Crew can argue if we're gettin' played...only know they can't hold out forever as our luck runs out soon!
Happy to share such nonsense...only wish tbb could present something less stupid from the Top.
This is our lot for now! Cheer on our trusted gallant Natcab fighting the Dragon of their own fairytale.

DudeSweetDudeSweet Friday, 22 Jul 2022 at 3:56pm
velocityjohnno wrote:

I don't disagree, maybe the stats are correct, maybe not, maybe co-morbidities too. It's pretty cold nonetheless, those are people with families but we've been desensitised.

We have not been desensitised. We have been OVERSENSITISED to the health outcomes of one particular health issue out of all the health issues known to humanity. We shut our entire lives down for Christ’s sake. We were forced to hide in our homes as though Armageddon was imminent. It is all a lie. Take your mask off and go enjoy your life. Living in fear is not living. Putting your life on hold because of fear is not living. One day you will be dying for real and you’ll look back with utter regret at the days wasted cowering because of this political bullshit.

velocityjohnno's picture
velocityjohnno's picture
velocityjohnno Friday, 22 Jul 2022 at 4:04pm

Here's one for you tbb
Chris Billington has introduced a 'SIR' chart which differs to the regular chart with different input parameters:

https://chrisbillington.net/COVID_NSW.html

NSW as example. SIR chart assumes only catching about 1/3 of infections, but assumes some form of built up immunity/adoption of different behaviours. In current wave, the regular and SIR charts show very different R(Eff) paths. Wonder which will prove more accurate?

Roadkill's picture
Roadkill's picture
Roadkill Friday, 22 Jul 2022 at 4:22pm

We were never lied to from day 1. Decisions were made based off current info and certain desired outcomes. Public health was of paramount concern when the whole show started. To say otherwise is simply wrong.

truebluebasher's picture
truebluebasher's picture
truebluebasher Friday, 22 Jul 2022 at 4:26pm

velocityjohnno is right to share such...1/3 across all states can be seen in the test / case data.
It's more about Star Chamber exploiting Testing to politicize Health Outcomes for own survival.

They can raise or lower Covid outbreaks to shape fellow Leader's Polls...that there, crosses the line!
They will...if need be, rig state election outbreaks if it suits them & for wot secret unchecked trade offs.
New Star chamber has untold powers that can pick & choose the next leader of Oz State or Nation!
Needs to be a separation of Powers for Health to reclaim their data from this Goon Squad Gameboard.

burleigh's picture
burleigh's picture
burleigh Friday, 22 Jul 2022 at 4:26pm
velocityjohnno wrote:

Desensitised? 2 years of “covid deaths” shoved down out throats have over sensitised us.

Every death read out by premiers giving their condolences on live TV.

Yet i have seen no evidence of an increase in deaths.

So if we’re not seeing an increase in yearly deaths, are we really in a pandemic?

burleigh's picture
burleigh's picture
burleigh Friday, 22 Jul 2022 at 4:27pm
Roadkill wrote:

We were never lied to from day 1. Decisions were made based off current info and certain desired outcomes. Public health was of paramount concern when the whole show started. To say otherwise is simply wrong.

Never lied too? Hahahahahahahahaha crawl back in your hole toady

Roadkill's picture
Roadkill's picture
Roadkill Friday, 22 Jul 2022 at 4:34pm
burleigh wrote:
Roadkill wrote:

From the outset we were never lied to. Is what I said. When it all started decisions were made with the current info available.

I didn’t say no lies were told. That you fail to grasp what I said is no surprise.

velocityjohnno's picture
velocityjohnno's picture
velocityjohnno Friday, 22 Jul 2022 at 4:36pm
velocityjohnno wrote:

We have not been desensitised. We have been OVERSENSITISED to the health outcomes of one particular health issue out of all the health issues known to humanity. We shut our entire lives down for Christ’s sake. We were forced to hide in our homes as though Armageddon was imminent. It is all a lie. Take your mask off and go enjoy your life. Living in fear is not living. Putting your life on hold because of fear is not living. One day you will be dying for real and you’ll look back with utter regret at the days wasted cowering because of this political bullshit.

You are conflating deaths being fobbed off as statistics (what I meant by 'desensitised'; desensitised to a loss of human life) with an individual's response to onerous impositions upon them. I do not disagree with your assertion to live one's life, or that regret may form looking back at the end of it if one doesn't do the things they might have wanted to. Interestingly I was 1 day off hitting the road for WA when I got infected; that trip will happen in a bit as I still have to organise ongoing treatment. Fun times. Total freedom, don't have to be anywhere but where I want to. yip yip

Re death: you ever had a close call blowin? Like touch and go? It's funny the times when I have, what I yearned for was more of the normal days where one sees their family, is happy with them, in normal settings, you know, the day to day stuff. All the travel and raising the kids doing this is just icing on the cake.

Agree also that it was/is political bullshit, they have burned any remaining stock they had here, will never listen to them again for life.

burleigh's picture
burleigh's picture
burleigh Friday, 22 Jul 2022 at 4:38pm
Roadkill wrote:
burleigh wrote:
Roadkill wrote:

From the outset we were never lied to. Is what I said. When it all started decisions were made with the current info available.

I didn’t say no lies were told. That you fail to grasp what I said is no surprise.

You were so brainwashed you believed if your mother caught covid and died from an unvaccinated person you could hold them responsible for her death.

You’re an absolute fruitloop and the last person anyone should listen to about covid

velocityjohnno's picture
velocityjohnno's picture
velocityjohnno Friday, 22 Jul 2022 at 4:39pm
truebluebasher wrote:

velocityjohnno is right to share such...1/3 across all states can be seen in the test / case data.
It's more about Star Chamber exploiting Testing to politicize Health Outcomes for own survival.

They can raise or lower Covid outbreaks to shape fellow Leader's Polls...that there, crosses the line!
They will...if need be, rig state election outbreaks if it suits them & for wot secret unchecked trade offs.
New Star chamber has untold powers that can pick & choose the next leader of Oz State or Nation!
Needs to be a separation of Powers for Health to reclaim their data from this Goon Squad Gameboard.

outbreak in a local area for a by election, try that pollsters :)

DudeSweetDudeSweet Friday, 22 Jul 2022 at 4:53pm
Roadkill wrote:

Rubbish.

From day one we were told to expect an unprecedented Spanish Flu situation which was causing healthy Chinese people cruising down streets to spontaneously keel over dead. These are the images which bolstered the concept of everything which followed from lockdowns to enforced vaccinations.

These images were fraudulent and the control measures which followed were fraudulent. Officials knew at the time that anyone not on the precipice of death was almost guaranteed to suffer nothing worse than a transient illness. The official narrative was to make everyone believe that they were all equally vulnerable and then the narrative switched to conjure personal responsibility if any member of society died of the specifically promoted illness.

People love to try and claim that the ( fraudulently established) covid death rate is ALMOST the number one killer in Australia. They bust a gut to emphasise how terrible covid must be according to this metric. What they fail to mention is that Australia’s number one killer is eminently preventable for most people. Less strident measures could be taken by government to prevent almost all of the Number 1 killer deaths than were enforced to prevent covid. But these measures aren’t even promoted as a possible lifestyle alternative by the government. This shows, in no uncertain terms, just how politicised the covid HOAX is. When there’s an illness killing more people and it’s completely overlooked, whist Covid is used as justification for shutting down the lives of every single person and forcing them to hide in their homes until the government gives them permission to emerge….you know you’ve been had big time!

I’ll believe covid is serious when the government starts giving a single fuck about the preventable illness’s such as heart disease and diabetes which have killed millions and millions of Australians. Until then the entire “government concern- no ask is too great to save a single life” schtick is so transparent and fake that it’s embarrassing.

Roadkill's picture
Roadkill's picture
Roadkill Friday, 22 Jul 2022 at 4:56pm

It’s not a hoax, it’s a HOAX.

Stok's picture
Stok's picture
Stok Friday, 22 Jul 2022 at 5:00pm

Hope you realise the sensationalism seen in the early days of covid were trumpeted from the same trashmedia sources which have since flipped and led the anti-science/anti-gov propaganda which you're obviously well acquainted with.

The decisions to inact emergency measures were not based on this at all, contrary to you I'll informed, grossly ovetsimplefied world view.

velocityjohnno's picture
velocityjohnno's picture
velocityjohnno Friday, 22 Jul 2022 at 5:01pm

VJ…Whilst I fully commiserate with your plight I think you are overreacting. Covid is not necessarily a death sentence for the immune-compromised. I think it’s more the case that those on the precipice of death have their timelines brought forward. If you’re surfing you are not going to perish from covid.

Plus…I don’t believe there was or is a pandemic. I think there is a virus which spreads throughout the community but I don’t think the term pandemic is justified beyond its pedestrian application for influenza. Our nation should not have ever considered lockdown. We would never consider lockdowns for influenza and covid is not much worse with or without vaccines. This is the truth and has been the truth the whole time. It’s political, not a genuine medical emergency.

Forget your fear and live your life.

thank you for this, only just seen it. It is true I have survived an infection, so there's that, so you are correct.
I think there's a little more to it than just a virus (and these are personal views, nobody take them as fact) - I think it had nefarious origins so I didn't wish it in my body, or to rip through my community and the young who had yet to have children - same for vaccines. I took in info like a sponge early on (the tb insert...) During the precursor SARS, my father caught that and was put on a ventilator (he was hallucinating spiders coming out of the ceiling when he came out of the induced coma) and SARS was a similar coronavirus.
In terms of how I experienced it, there was a little more to it than normal - like experiencing multiple vectors of what flus can do, all at once but I was very calm, sat around meditating to be honest, when not lying in bed and watching The Big Lez show. Temps fell after 3 days.

Did I over-react? I don't think so, given regular flus tend to spur the immune system and then burst blood cells. Pissing blood with a flu is not fun: but due to treatment that no longer happens, thank fuck. Could it with covid, who knew? Death sentence? 4 weeks in ICU before, I've experienced that before and I'm in no hurry to do so again. There's a moment when you decide to live when in such an experience, glad I had mine and that was beautiful, visually so beautiful.

Living in fear... the only concern I have presently is a wondering if my body is aging for the surf. I'm a bit younger than you. I've been Peter Pan for 25 years... They say 35 to 45 is the peak of performance, I am wondering if that nexus of experience and strength/power can be extended.
Having had it is like lifting of the 'what if' veil. I disagree with you, I think the response initially was correct and was in line with what health authorities were supposed to do in a pandemic (ie in law and written long ago as such). It will now keep coming back and mutating and if it does have nefarious origins, people are going to cop a lot of it and that's not ideal for their bodies.

burleigh's picture
burleigh's picture
burleigh Friday, 22 Jul 2022 at 5:19pm
Stok wrote:

Hope you realise the sensationalism seen in the early days of covid were trumpeted from the same trashmedia sources which have since flipped and led the anti-science/anti-gov propaganda which you're obviously well acquainted with.

The decisions to inact emergency measures were not based on this at all, contrary to you I'll informed, grossly ovetsimplefied world view.

Here he is.

Dan Andrew’s number one knob jockey.

Cheered on the world longest lockdown and now what?

Dopey of the year

bonza's picture
bonza's picture
bonza Friday, 22 Jul 2022 at 5:28pm
Stok wrote:

like this? https://twitter.com/Dave_Brophy/status/1246928895913287680/photo/1