COVID-19 Health System Overload Forecaster

Craig's picture
Craig started the topic in Wednesday, 18 Mar 2020 at 7:44pm

I've created a spreadsheet forecast which I'll update as we go..

There's also a website with live running data.. https://sites.google.com/view/stayhomeaustralia

Roadkill's picture
Roadkill's picture
Roadkill Wednesday, 13 Jul 2022 at 12:12pm
truebluebasher wrote:

Qld Wellcamp + Pinkenba / Vic Mickleham / WA Bullsbrook
These are all Key Logistic Transit Hubs for Freight / Military / Bio / Quarantine / Arms Transfer.
They are Key Centres that will grow into small militarized Cities.

Media are just dumb arses...tbb has even written to them on these Bio / Crops / Arms Hubs.
Covid Quarantine is just to hide the fact that these are US Arms funnelling Depots to Arab Nations.
Also Genetic Crop Quarantine transfer from US to Oz > Germany to EU.
The reason for Quarantine is the Bio hazard Chems from Crops to Arms...(Not for us common folk!)

General Public would do well to keep clear of these Weaponized Hubs.
Sure! Feds/States blew $Gazillion on our wellfare...tell the public that! (Wake up Oz!)

This is a well organized Global Weaponized Arms Funnelling network kept outta harms way!
The idea being to bypass fussy Port Union Labour fees on Tricky Exploding Goods .
These Slave Transfer Centres will shift all yer Dodgy freight transfers for $2 a crate.

That is great conspiracy yada yada.

Global weaponized arms funneling network..gotcha.

Alana_a's picture
Alana_a's picture
Alana_a Wednesday, 13 Jul 2022 at 12:14pm
burleigh's picture
burleigh's picture
burleigh Wednesday, 13 Jul 2022 at 12:49pm
udo's picture
udo's picture
udo Wednesday, 13 Jul 2022 at 1:09pm

You Beauty ...and Indo's dropped its Booster Entry requirement as well...
So the Pure Bloods only have to do 5 days [or bribe] Quarantine ?

Supafreak's picture
Supafreak's picture
Supafreak Wednesday, 13 Jul 2022 at 1:14pm
udo wrote:

You Beauty ...and Indo's dropped its Booster Entry requirement as well...
So the Pure Bloods only have to do 5 days [or bribe] Quarantine ?

Some of those bribes to dodge quarantine in Jakarta when they had the business visa only happening , reached $3500 USD , the pandemic has always treated the wealthy differently , regardless of which country they were visiting .

goofyfoot's picture
goofyfoot's picture
goofyfoot Wednesday, 13 Jul 2022 at 1:28pm

Can’t find anything about the $25k covid cover insurance I read was required a while ago. Is it still needed?

Edit… Ah fuck wrong thread

Supafreak's picture
Supafreak's picture
Supafreak Wednesday, 13 Jul 2022 at 1:48pm
goofyfoot wrote:

Can’t find anything about the $25k covid cover insurance I read was required a while ago. Is it still needed?

Edit… Ah fuck wrong thread

No longer required, most travel insurance companies now include it anyway, I just make sure the insurance I get covers for airlift out if I’m in a remote region like mentawi or even gland . Also if your driving car or bike it’s good to be covered if you have an accident as if a local is involved you’re paying regardless of who’s at fault, make sure you have international driver’s license and Australian bike license. I’ve never made a claim on travel insurance but it’s peace of mind in my books . If shit hit the fan I wouldn’t want to rely on go fund me .

goofyfoot's picture
goofyfoot's picture
goofyfoot Wednesday, 13 Jul 2022 at 2:04pm

Never travelled without it supa, you’d be mad to I reckon.

And yeah starting a go fund me because I was too much of a tight arse to get insurance is a real scum act

Supafreak's picture
Supafreak's picture
Supafreak Wednesday, 13 Jul 2022 at 2:10pm
goofyfoot wrote:

Never travelled without it supa, you’d be mad to I reckon.

And yeah starting a go fund me because I was too much of a tight arse to get insurance is a real scum act

Not long now hey goofyfoot ? Hopefully these swells keep up through August , plus the pleasure of surfing in boardshorts , can’t imagine how cold vic must be at the moment.

DudeSweetDudeSweet's picture
DudeSweetDudeSweet's picture
DudeSweetDudeSweet Wednesday, 13 Jul 2022 at 2:26pm

Goofy loves the Vicco winter cold. It helps numb the pain of living in a state which refuses to tube.

You know I’m laughing as I type that Goofy.

goofyfoot's picture
goofyfoot's picture
goofyfoot Wednesday, 13 Jul 2022 at 3:41pm

Ahhh the gift that keeps on giving..

Only time I get tubes is in Indo or Tullamarine

goofyfoot's picture
goofyfoot's picture
goofyfoot Wednesday, 13 Jul 2022 at 3:41pm

Bloody cold supa!

AndyM's picture
AndyM's picture
AndyM Wednesday, 13 Jul 2022 at 8:15pm

“ ‘Millions’ of Australians will be infected with Covid in coming weeks, health minister says.
Mark Butler is urging Australians to get their booster jabs as case numbers rise and pandemic supports are scaled back.”

https://www.theguardian.com/australia-news/2022/jul/13/free-covid-rapid-...

truebluebasher's picture
truebluebasher's picture
truebluebasher Wednesday, 13 Jul 2022 at 8:18pm

Travel Tip for boosters...
tbb can't find any relaxation on the Post Vax > 2 week wait for Fully Vaxed classification.
This 2 week incubation period applies to all Covid Vax of same description...as in boosters!
2 week (Fully Vaxed) Incubation period Advice is not '2 dose' specific!
It's wording is flexible to ever apply to the "last recommended dose" that being the current booster/s.

While nations might appear not to have Vax / Dose compliance this Health Directive may be in play!
Most likely where " Fully Vaxed 3 dose is required! " In fact tbb recalls Nations adding wait period.
Note also that Vax guidelines are consented (Contractual) Independent of Public Health Measures

Be wise to check Departure / Airline / Nation of "2 week Wait" still applies & to which Vaxes 1/2/3/4?
tbb can't find any relaxation of this requirement as to all other Public Vax / Mask relaxations.

eg: US Public Health MD Professor Dr Silenzio : " Waiting 2 weeks is crucial for all the Vaccines!"
"There is no Question that 2 weeks is real & the recommendation is a solid one!"
You see! This is a medical requirement not Govt Policy.

ATAGI recommends Vax as limited but alongside Masks as the greater impact against current strains.
Consider PM vaxed & travelled with no mask...(Ignoring all "Solid" greater Vax & Health measures)

All fine for the PM to break all Vax rules & Health guidance...that is not reality for us...
Can assure it will be easy for authorities to catch you out mid transit...play it smart! Don't risk it!
Without knowing more...tbb reckons to sit out the 2 weeks or plan family trips Post 2 weeks Vax!

Considering we could be looking at private operators bending this rule to allow entry then deny refunds!
eg: Coral Princess pass' who travelled within 2 wks of Vax won't be getting a penny! (Guarantee that!)
One of them sissy rules that everyone lets slip until you break it..."Sorry mate! You are fucked!"
See wot tbb is saying...it's free insurance or 2 weeks in a hell hole + $5,000 bucks later...Travel wisely!

truebluebasher's picture
truebluebasher's picture
truebluebasher Wednesday, 13 Jul 2022 at 8:46pm

Should Qld win the decider NSW can keep the Princess locked up!
Should NSW win they promise to return the Princess warts'n'all.
That should up the stakes...Game on!

truebluebasher's picture
truebluebasher's picture
truebluebasher Thursday, 14 Jul 2022 at 9:55am

(Quarantine Camps Reply!) roadkill's so called conspiracy...is called WAR.
https://www.savethechildren.org.au/our-stories/six-years-of-war-in-yemen

GI Joe & Scomo's WAR makes Putin look like Walt Disney!
Oz are #1 importers & exporters of weapons that fuel World's biggest ongoing war.
2018 (Arms Importers) #1 Saudi Arabia #2 Australia
No longer ride the Sheep's Back...we straddle Missiles flying the Yankee Flag!
https://www.abc.net.au/news/2019-09-30/australia-worlds-second-biggest-w...
Nazis US/Oz /Saudi Sunnis cleanse the world of Shiites in Yemen.
It requires massive Arms funnelling thru #1 arms importer Oz (Fact)... to keep blood off US hands.
Why! Coz Oz don't share accounts on who they dump their weapons on. (Arms Funnellers are Us!)
That makes OZ #1 Arms funnellers...(So! We are those evil guys!)...well durr!
https://www.solidarity.net.au/australia/australias-grotesque-arms-export...

Do we dangerously traffic #1 Illegal Arms thru our CBD Ports or new secure rail hub compounds.
eg: Wellcamp Boeing Drone Base > Pinkenba Nuke Sub Troop base...will feed the Arms Grid.
Inland Rail Hubs all feature ADF Barracks / rapid en mass troop sidings...Double Decker Loads.
Airfields / WTPs / Crop Silos / Energy / Mines / Quarries & Fucking Huge Weapons manufacturing.

There is no point beatin' round the bush...the inland rail is pump primed for War with China.
Why the hell wouldn't be....tbb is at a loss why any reckon that's a conspiracy... It's life during cold war!
How else is Oz gonna defend itself if it can't safely funnel Arms to every Port City outta harms way.
Do any of the crew wanna fly with a Hypersonic Wobbly Gong on the Flyin' Kangaroo's Roof Racks.

Sure! If tbb is making it all up...then Oz weapons never killed 377000 by 2021 > 1.3m by 2030.
Let's pray tbb was just spinnin' a conspiracy theory...coz we just saved a million lives! In yer dreams!
Say NO to Oz Sports Blood Money & sign the petition to stop Oz Funnelling Weapons to Saudis.
Sure! Just wipe our bloodied hands on Greg Norman's Green Jacket...ain't nowhere left to hide!

Fact: The Oz May Election obviously timed a temporary Truce in Oz fuelled Sunni (vs) Shiite War!
2nd April...With new Oz Government "Coincidentally" brought about the 2 month Truce
Significant reduction in Airstrikes / Shellfire / Shooting. (Casualties halved!)

Meaning if World can petition Oz to call for more elections we can end World Wars...(Already do that?)

Let's just see if Albo has got wot it takes...or is he just another GI Joe Action Figure!

No! This largest ongoing World WAR & is not on Bleached Breaky TV... but nor is it a conspiracy!
Killing Kidz #1 reason not to support Saudi / Oz / US ...Hodad Golf Tours...(Just add any lame excuse!)
Can sign the petition to End #1 Oz Arms Funnelling (here)...tbb thanx crew for caring concern!
https://www.savethechildren.org.au/petitions/stop-war-on-children

Lords of he New Church ...Open Your Eyes

burleigh's picture
burleigh's picture
burleigh Thursday, 14 Jul 2022 at 10:13am
udo wrote:

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2022-07-14/covid-19-vaccine-fouth-dose-drama...

Seems legit:

Senior citizen Annette Bellows was one of them.

"Oh yes, I wanted to get it," she said.

"I felt much safer and better about my chances with another booster. I still got COVID, but presumably, I got it lighter, I don't know."

AndyM's picture
AndyM's picture
AndyM Thursday, 14 Jul 2022 at 11:42am

Rock solid evidence in my books.

AndyM's picture
AndyM's picture
AndyM Thursday, 14 Jul 2022 at 11:45am

But seriously.

From the same link -

"The study of 40,000 nursing home residents found those vaccinated with a fourth dose of the Pfizer vaccine had a 34 per cent reduced risk of contracting the Omicron variant.

They also had a 64 to 67 per cent reduced risk of requiring hospitalisation.

"Our study shows the fourth dose is clearly protective."

Another study of over-60s, published in May, found while the fourth dose's protection against catching COVID-19 waned after about a month, the additional booster gave three times higher protection from severe disease, compared to having three doses."

So basically, if you're an oldie or have co-morbidities, it's a good thing.
And for the young and the healthy, don't shit your pants.

truebluebasher's picture
truebluebasher's picture
truebluebasher Thursday, 14 Jul 2022 at 12:01pm

Cheers udo / burleigh

Ain't no Expert, but reckon if ya ran a dodgy 3/4 dose vax study on fastest steepest Vax data plummet...
It would read No Vax/1/2/3/4 > 1000 dose case loads showed amazingly efficacy during study period!
Gee! Wonder why! FFS!

Israel Pfizer Promo was purposely timed to ride Omicron's tail wind off the back of the Xmas Rush.
Study reviewed post mass infection period Data from Jan 10 > March 31.
Omicron tail wind ... Jan 23 (83,739 cases) > March 11 (3,361)
https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/country/israel/

Reckon that's Peak Fake Vax Promo Study period! Cat's piss would score equally high or higher efficacy!
Readers can see Review timed the Vax perfectly with Highest peak to ride to lowest low point..(A rort!)
Reminds tbb of those daft cherry picked CDC Vax reviews...OMG "Mummy my Brain Hurts!"

Somehow Auntie thinks this flawed suss data is worthy of a Big Pharma Booster Promo.
At least run a disclaimer to show the coinciding 2,391% Natural Omicron Case drops...or (Why bother!)
Got news for ABC...It's not helpful, it's a sick joke that will deter serious vaxers!
True! Hesitant tbb just looks at that contrived drop off data & thinks the vax is more suss than ever?
Grow a brain Auntie...stop peddling yer master's voice Classic Hits > feed us some "Real time" Vax data.

burleigh's picture
burleigh's picture
burleigh Thursday, 14 Jul 2022 at 12:26pm
AndyM wrote:

But seriously.

From the same link -

"The study of 40,000 nursing home residents found those vaccinated with a fourth dose of the Pfizer vaccine had a 34 per cent reduced risk of contracting the Omicron variant.

They also had a 64 to 67 per cent reduced risk of requiring hospitalisation.

"Our study shows the fourth dose is clearly protective."

Another study of over-60s, published in May, found while the fourth dose's protection against catching COVID-19 waned after about a month, the additional booster gave three times higher protection from severe disease, compared to having three doses."

So basically, if you're an oldie or have co-morbidities, it's a good thing.
And for the young and the healthy, don't shit your pants.

But if it only protects for 1 month are they going to be getting them monthly?

monkeyboy's picture
monkeyboy's picture
monkeyboy Thursday, 14 Jul 2022 at 2:31pm
Roadkill wrote:
truebluebasher wrote:

Qld Wellcamp + Pinkenba / Vic Mickleham / WA Bullsbrook
These are all Key Logistic Transit Hubs for Freight / Military / Bio / Quarantine / Arms Transfer.
They are Key Centres that will grow into small militarized Cities.

Media are just dumb arses...tbb has even written to them on these Bio / Crops / Arms Hubs.
Covid Quarantine is just to hide the fact that these are US Arms funnelling Depots to Arab Nations.
Also Genetic Crop Quarantine transfer from US to Oz > Germany to EU.
The reason for Quarantine is the Bio hazard Chems from Crops to Arms...(Not for us common folk!)

General Public would do well to keep clear of these Weaponized Hubs.
Sure! Feds/States blew $Gazillion on our wellfare...tell the public that! (Wake up Oz!)

This is a well organized Global Weaponized Arms Funnelling network kept outta harms way!
The idea being to bypass fussy Port Union Labour fees on Tricky Exploding Goods .
These Slave Transfer Centres will shift all yer Dodgy freight transfers for $2 a crate.

That is great conspiracy yada yada.

Global weaponized arms funneling network..gotcha.

Maybe. Bunch of material here but nothing to backup TBB so far:

https://michaelwest.com.au/?s=weapons

truebluebasher's picture
truebluebasher's picture
truebluebasher Thursday, 14 Jul 2022 at 2:52pm

Govts are fast censoring Booster Hospitalization Data.
Salute SA for a well scattered cushioned peek-a-boo.
Cushioned meaning 25-30% of mostly Boosted Hospitalization data is being stalled as not to alarm!

BA.4/5 "Sticky Wave" ( Start > Current Rise)
1st July SA Booster % Rate = 59.49% > Hospitalizations = 54% (Below Vax Rate) Low point...Salute!
12th July SA Booster % Rate = 59.87% > Hospitalizations = 68.8% (Above Vax Rate) & Soaring > Panic!
(68.8% is the highest Oz Booster Hospitalization Rate recorded to date & rising)
Just saying...This ain't Post Xmas Israel Toto...this be on Auntie's front porch. (The real deal!)

tbb reviews SA manipulative data often...(description)
When outbreaks wane the Booster Hospitalizations drop to slightly below their Vax rate.
Being a large group brings about 'defaulted' large scale relief...(re: Above) Israel Study.

However! When the heat is on the Booster crew soar sky high real fast fuelling our Mass Hospital Crisis.
This same pattern continues with 4th dose...currently fastest soaring Patient admittance above dose 3.
Should any run their Booster studies thru the outbreaks...gonna need a bigger team...call in the ADF.

SA Example...
19th April BA.2 Start = Vax (56.2%) Patients 48.7% (7.5% below) Low point
16th June BA.2 Peak = Vax (58.93%) Patients 63.9% (4.97% above) Peak.
1st July BA.4/5 Start = Vax (59.49%) Patients 54% (5.49% below) Low point
12th July BA.4/5 Rising = Vax (59.87%) Patients 68.8% (8.93% above) Rising > Panic (re: Anti Virals)
This data shows 2 waves appearing to rise & fall in similar sets...but see the Mass Vax failing efficacy...
Each new Wave of booster infection rises higher in number of infected + higher above Vax rate
Each Wave of recovery takes longer & of less efficacy of now more boosted patients never clearing...
Combine Boosted growing infectious % Rise + growing slowing % Recovery = WR Mass Health Crisis!
Mass Health Crisis Rollout is racing well ahead of itself & we keep adding fuel to the fire! Please Stop!

Surely a child can review this data so why can't experts trip over their own hot mess!
There is no other way to read this mushrooming effect in Boosted Hospitalizations
Why the constant lies...things are not OK when booster pushers are snowballing our Oz Health Crisis.

Salute SA Health for sharing full Booster data sets.
https://www.sahealth.sa.gov.au/wps/wcm/connect/public+content/sa+health+...

truebluebasher's picture
truebluebasher's picture
truebluebasher Thursday, 14 Jul 2022 at 6:04pm

Mickleham Quarantine is big in the News right Now.
tbb can share the latest changes to this or Alternate Site.
But new site is a work in progress...also rates highly for Quarantine objectives.
Any new Port Hub will need Quarantine unless they "Truck" it further along to Mickleham.
This makes a huge difference to locals when talking about contraband / Chems / troops / weapons.
Same never ending arguments & rearranging deck chairs are being played out at Port of Brisbane.
Yes! Community safety is paramount for many reasons with new larger more dangerous logistics!

Dan / Albo naturally play down Vic Quarantine facility as it anchors [L] Beveridge Port Hub.
See : S/W diagonal abutting block is Mickleham Quarantine / ADF / Workers / Visa Quarters
ADF AECOM contract & manage the site.
https://aecom.com/dach/projects/post-entry-quarantine-facilities-mickleh...
Idea being any dodgy gear is Quarantined from Port Rail (Eg : Chem Weapons / Bio Matter )
This is foremost a Dangerous Goods / Bio Quarantine Facility + Crew Quarantine Quarters.
https://investment.infrastructure.gov.au/files/budget-2022-23/2022-23-fa...

https://www.theguardian.com/australia-news/2022/mar/28/freight-terminal-...

Dan / Albo are sold on the Truganina Intermodal Hub.
Boral Quarry / Prison Site could cover any Quarantine / Security + RAAF are nearby.
Only know Port of Melbourne are pissed off...while Govts fight over preferred Transit Donor's Logistics.
https://amp.theage.com.au/national/victoria/let-s-make-a-decision-port-o...

burleigh's picture
burleigh's picture
burleigh Thursday, 14 Jul 2022 at 8:42pm

Udo, my friend is in Bali. No Jab. arrived yesterday

udo's picture
udo's picture
udo Thursday, 14 Jul 2022 at 9:05pm

From Aust ..Which airline..5 days Quarantine ?

burleigh's picture
burleigh's picture
burleigh Thursday, 14 Jul 2022 at 9:18pm
udo wrote:

From Aust ..Which airline..5 days Quarantine ?

From Aus. Not sure about airline. no quarantine.

udo's picture
udo's picture
udo Thursday, 14 Jul 2022 at 9:25pm

So your free to go...

burleigh's picture
burleigh's picture
burleigh Thursday, 14 Jul 2022 at 9:30pm
udo wrote:

So your free to go...

He had an exemption. I don't have one. i need to go lick a few covid patients.

udo's picture
udo's picture
udo Thursday, 14 Jul 2022 at 10:26pm

doesent an exemption entry still need Quarantine ?

truebluebasher's picture
truebluebasher's picture
truebluebasher Friday, 15 Jul 2022 at 1:42am

Israel Deaths Largest ever possible Max Vax real time data review.
1st [+] Covid case 15th Feb > 17th Dec 2020 = 307 Days / 3,076 deaths 10 deaths/day
9th Sept (307 Days Best Possible Max Vax) > 13th July 2022 = 307 days / 3,725 deaths 12 deaths/day
Best ever latest greatest 3/4 Dose Max Vax effort is killing 17.4% more than zero Vax.

Ok! Lets give Vax an even run...fast forward to the 1st Unvaxed Israeli Death..(Sounds Fair!)
Being a good while onward with then superior natural efficacy....
Had to wait an extra 37 days for 1st unvaxed death!
Now throwing away 37 dead days so to speak should gift Vax the expert efficacy title...well durr!

1st Israeli Death 22nd March 2020 > (270 days) > 17th Dec 2020.( Rollout ) = 3,076 deaths
16th Oct 2022 (Latest greatest ever Maximum high potency Vax) > 13th July 2022 = 3,082 deaths (Almost!)

Think we get the picture tbb...the Vax is a load of Fuckin' shit! Never saved even one life! (Correct!)
It just keeps killing more from first 100 > 200 > 300 days on & on & on.

PS: Note not Peak Vaxed Deaths...unlike Vax Expert's desperate rigged timing of record diving Data!
Crew can see tbb gave Vax every possible advantage.
Tested during Off Peak / 2 x WR Prime Vax Efficacy runs / Knocked off Unvaxed zero count warm up!
tbb gave his best shot for a Big Vax win...sorry guys!
Harsh dose of reality will do us all the World of Good!

burleigh's picture
burleigh's picture
burleigh Friday, 15 Jul 2022 at 7:31am
udo wrote:

doesent an exemption entry still need Quarantine ?

He ain’t in quarantine.

truebluebasher's picture
truebluebasher's picture
truebluebasher Friday, 15 Jul 2022 at 11:50pm

Top 20 Vax nations (vs) Lowest 20 Vax Nations (Look Away)

Total 230 Nations Daily cases 1,033,712 = 4,711 cases/day (Avg)
Top 20 Vax Nations Daily cases 185,719 = 9,285 cases/day ( eg: Oz = 10x Avg + NZ = 4x Avg)
Low 20 Vax Nations Daily cases 2,000 = 100 cases/day

Top 20 Vax ~ Case Notes 15/20 Top vaxers are are surfing record high waves of infection.
14/15 Nations have been riding these high waves for 3-6 months
16/20 Nations are ramping higher infections...right now!
Good news..."Relatively low Covid periods" = (7 nations ) 2x 1month / 2x 2months / 3x 3months
Albeit most raise doubts about Data from these Dictatorships ...
Again! tbb reckons this Data is well undercooked...should present far more shocking for High Vaxerz!

Low 20 Vax Case notes...5/20 Peaked Last year > 12/20 Peaked Jan/Feb > 3 /20 recent Peaks of 20%
Most Low vaxed Nations hardly know of exotic strains BA2/4/5...
Most 14/20 Live long periods without Covid = 3x 1mth > 3x 2mths > 4x 3mths > 3x4mths > 1x 5mth
Remaining 6 nations don't sustain Covid infection waves of any rise > mostly trending down to zero.

Total 230 Nations Daily Deaths 1,847 avg = 8 deaths/day (Mostly 1/2 Vaxed)
Top 20 Vax Nations Daily Deaths 441 avg = 22 deaths/day (Boosters Approx 3x Higher Death Rates)
Low 20 vax Nations Daily Deaths 161 avg = 8 deaths/day (Mostly No Vax > 10% vaxed)

Top 20 Vax Deaths observations... 9/20 Nations are riding record high death waves.
8/20 Waves continue to now 9/20 are currently ramping these waves of death higher
These High Vaxed Nations live in an opposite world of Constant high Covid deaths as a way of life!
Most have lived with high Covid deaths every day for 3-6months ( Oz & NZ are 2 frightful examples)
Good News: 6 High Vaxed Nations with Low death periods : 1x 2mths > 4x 3mths > 1x 6mths
Again we're citing "Mostly Locked out Nations"...Believe wot yer like!
Extra : 106% Vax #1 Malta
(Pre Vax period 259 days = 206 Deaths ) Now with Super WR vax 259 days > 14th July = 308 deaths
That's 33% more deaths with best possible premium Vax coverage...(Bummer?)
Can do this Vax data 1,000 different ways but it keeps showing Vax as #1 Crisis above the Pandemic!

Low 20 Vax deaths observations. From Lowest case counts the Average Deaths appear high.
Experts often state that Covid does not discriminate...The great leveller!
One would imagine only the sickest of Unvaxed are being infected therefore present higher in data.
9/20 Unvaxed Nations live without Death for longer : 4x 2mths > 2x 3mths > 2x 4mths > 1x 5mths
13 / 20 Unvaxed Nations current daily death rate is under 5 / day...There are no current rises in deaths!

As said ...Top 20 Vax live in Hell on Earth
Lowest 20 Vax Nations world gets better each and every day during this Pandemic! (No Health Crisis!)

All the Top 20 need to do...is nothing...to flip their world for the better!
All know they would rather die first than save themselves from their own worst nightmare!

Credits...Cases / Deaths
https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/
Top / Low Vax rates
https://coronavirus.jhu.edu/vaccines/international

san Guine's picture
san Guine's picture
san Guine Saturday, 16 Jul 2022 at 11:00am

When I first started nursing nearly 20 years ago, I was told that there was an impending shortage of nurses. Nothing has been done in the intervening period to either encourage people to join nursing nor attempt to replace those retiring.

Oh, and then we had a pandemic.

Governments of all political persuasions, both State and Federal, (and their hospital executive mates) have been asleep at the wheel.
If I performed my own duties as a nurse that poorly I would be sacked.
The solution, steal nurses from other countries..

https://www.theage.com.au/politics/federal/nurse-job-vacancies-doubled-d...

Rant over, I feel better now

burleigh's picture
burleigh's picture
burleigh Saturday, 16 Jul 2022 at 1:06pm

Faucci, you’re 18 months too late with this statement.

Remember this when you got vaccinated to protect your community that was jammed down our throats daily.

https://www.news.com.au/lifestyle/health/dr-antony-fauci-admits-covid-va...

Alana_a's picture
Alana_a's picture
Alana_a Saturday, 16 Jul 2022 at 1:18pm
burleigh wrote:

Remember this when you got vaccinated to protect your community that was jammed down our throats daily.

Have any apologies come your way burlz?

Alana_a's picture
Alana_a's picture
Alana_a Saturday, 16 Jul 2022 at 1:23pm
san Guine wrote:

When I first started nursing nearly 20 years ago, I was told that there was an impending shortage of nurses. Nothing has been done in the intervening period to either encourage people to join nursing nor attempt to replace those retiring.

Oh, and then we had a pandemic.

Governments of all political persuasions, both State and Federal, (and their hospital executive mates) have been asleep at the wheel.
If I performed my own duties as a nurse that poorly I would be sacked.
The solution, steal nurses from other countries..

https://www.theage.com.au/politics/federal/nurse-job-vacancies-doubled-d...

Rant over, I feel better now

For one of the richest countries in the world it’s a damn shame there’s Fk all encouragement to become one. Wages are too low , the stress seems too high. Same goes for school teachers.

burleigh's picture
burleigh's picture
burleigh Saturday, 16 Jul 2022 at 1:44pm
Alana_a wrote:
burleigh wrote:

Have any apologies come your way burlz?

Yeah right!

I have been reflecting on the past two years. Remember when the unvaccinated acted were locked out of society?

They knew it didn’t stop transmission but still locked us out of restaurants, cafe etc.

Wow how quickly people forget

shortenism's picture
shortenism's picture
shortenism Saturday, 16 Jul 2022 at 1:54pm

Yep tbb, its been one conspiracy after another coming true with this. Thanks for sharing.

Its my observation in my own bubble that many of the vaxxed have had Covid multiple times now, while the non vaxxed seem to trend towards once for those that have had it.

To ask ppl to get a 4th shot is absolute insanity. Every shot is feeding cases, which is why there are so many staff shortages in key industries, where it was/is mandated..

Its clearly a push to clear shelves of vaccines, not outcome focussed.

burleigh's picture
burleigh's picture
burleigh Saturday, 16 Jul 2022 at 2:01pm
shortenism wrote:

Yep tbb, its been one conspiracy after another coming true with this. Thanks for sharing.

Its my observation in my own bubble that many of the vaxxed have had Covid multiple times now, while the non vaxxed seem to trend towards once for those that have had it.

To ask ppl to get a 4th shot is absolute insanity. Every shot is feeding cases, which is why there are so many staff shortages in key industries, where it was/is mandated..

Its clearly a push to clear shelves of vaccines, not outcome focussed.

Same in my circle shorty, I know multiple vaccinated humans that have caught it twice but the unvaccinated have only caught it once.

What has this experimental vaccine done to the covid immunity to make them catch it again and again?

The conspiracy theorist in me says they always knew it was going to happen and will continue to make boosters for new variants and the vaccinated will now need a subscription service every 6 - 9 months.

With the 4th shot now, they usual scare campaigns have begun. Have you seen the latest “ninja” variant. The worst variant yet according the msm.

truebluebasher's picture
truebluebasher's picture
truebluebasher Saturday, 16 Jul 2022 at 2:23pm

Why did Maroon Matriarch furlough Tony's Dream Honeymoon?
Why did the Blue Maroon Coathanger sign up for Anna's kneecapping of our New Prince?
Why did Albo race to shower money over the masses?
Is it really about saving us or their own arses? (STOP! That one rings true! Ok! Let's do that one!)

Main reason is Albo's Aged Care is on heat & is fuelling the Health Crisis.
Boosters have boosted booster caseloads 69% boosting 69% of Patients.
Last week : Aged care Outbreaks 307 [+] Residents 4,309 [+] Staff 2,133 Deaths 132
That amounts to a lot of Furloughing...(State Health's go to buzz word is chosen wisely!)

Furlough : Mandated temporary involuntary VIP home isolation without pay...

tbb's last Health Hospital review reminded that Sick Staff must exhaust Holiday Pay before Covid assist.
Staff have been continually campaigning (Strikes) that constant unpaid Isolation must end.
Frontline spent most of 2022 Furloughing thru their Holiday Pay!

Current Isolated State's Health Staff > NSW 2,562/122k > Qld 2,300/97k > Vic 1,828/100k
NSW + Qld Frontline are VIP Furlough Champions.
This answers why Anna + Dom are leading the charge...Boosters have sucked up Staff Holiday Pay.
The very next Furlough Crisis (This one!) comes outta their own pockets!
Premier's want Albo to pay for their Frontline to Mop up his boosted Age Care Hot Mess.

Given that Unions will bust open anyone's head should they deny Peak Sick Frontline a Paid Smoko.
Reckon that thought got Albo outta bed this weekend!
Can't have Unions bashing ALP...(Boosters ain't no Crisis > ALP vs Union Strikes is a real fuckin' Crisis!)

Why Anna & Why Qld!
2022 > Qld Full Wave % Sets (Exclusive to swellnet)
Peak/day Omicron / 11th Jan cases 28,600 > Hospital 928 (3.24%) > ICU 54 > Deaths 21 (.07%)
Peak/day BA.2 / 24th March cases 10,997 > Hospital 597 (5.42%) > ICU 25 > Deaths 15 (.13%)
Peak/day BA.4/5 / 13 July cases 7,546 > Hospital 907 x 2 days (12%) > ICU 14 > Deaths 20 (.26%)

Clear to see each new boosted patient set is filling our Hospitals for higher & longer periods.
* In 6 months > 4x Hospitalization / Death Rates...that's a Vax Crisis as 70% of Patients are boosted.
* Is it possible that 3/4 of Vaxers are not reporting their infections?
* If that is true then why did they "ALL" boast they got Vaxed for their Community!
* Are 75% of Vaxerz Full of Shit & want us all dead?

tbb actually thought all Transit / Health / Age Care / Prisons had a mask mandate...Surely!
Seeing Unmasked Albo get Vaxed at GP... set back Public Health immunization 14 years!
Fact : Current Mandated lying bullshit fucked up Rollout sent Immunization back to 2008 levels.
Big pharma just destroyed 14 years of Exhausting World Health Campaigns with 1 year of Hate!
https://data.unicef.org/topic/child-health/immunization/

If this piece of shit PM cares least about Oz Frontline then he has no place as our leader!
Damn right he should come crawling to grant Frontline paid leave during his designer Vax outbreaks.

A lousy PM + Rapidly Failing Vax + 75% Unaustralian VIPs ....it amounts to Mass fraud & distrust.
Salute those who wear Masks where possible & report infections for their community!
All about Me Crisis is wot we got blowing up in our faces...Big Bullies crushing skulls! Time to grow up!

Breaking News...Natcab Covid Extensions
30th Sept (end) Covid Payments (50/50 State/Fed deal)
31st Oct (end) Telehealth / Antivirals (Have the Antiviral Chat with yer GP)
Masks (Indoors/Crowds)
Pensioner RATs are ratshit...all gone! re: Can backdoor other dodgy Fed schemes! (Maybe!)
https://www.theguardian.com/australia-news/2022/jul/16/anthony-albanese-...

burleigh's picture
burleigh's picture
burleigh Saturday, 16 Jul 2022 at 4:17pm

Government want to rack up more debt by paying people to continue to stay home rather than drop restrictions for a fucking flu.

But if you’ve got the actual flu you’re free to roam.

Our kids grand kids will be paying off this debt.

And masks! Haha fuck me

udo's picture
udo's picture
udo Saturday, 16 Jul 2022 at 4:25pm

burleigh's picture
burleigh's picture
burleigh Saturday, 16 Jul 2022 at 4:37pm
udo wrote:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S9NMqWBROSg

His good friends own Moderna. Then gives an example of more likely to get hit by a car crossing the street.

When you get the world to cross the street at once I wonder what happens.

udo's picture
udo's picture
udo Saturday, 16 Jul 2022 at 4:50pm

Pretty much the Reply i expected from youBurleigh.
David Sinclair one of the Worlds Top Biologists.

burleigh's picture
burleigh's picture
burleigh Saturday, 16 Jul 2022 at 4:55pm
udo wrote:

Pretty much the Reply i expected from youBurleigh.
David Sinclair one of the Worlds Top Biologists.

A miracle of science, we would have been done for. Hahahahahaha
Fuck Udo, I knew you were a peanut but c’mon dude.

An Australian medical professional firstly silenced by government. Secondly good friends the the owners of Moderna telling us the vaccines are safe and a miracle.

Next he will be telling us the Easter bunny is real

udo's picture
udo's picture
udo Saturday, 16 Jul 2022 at 4:58pm

Ill stick with Sinclair
Thankyou

burleigh's picture
burleigh's picture
burleigh Saturday, 16 Jul 2022 at 5:18pm
udo wrote:

Ill stick with Sinclair
Thankyou

After EVERYTHING you know about the vaccines you’ll stick with a good friend of Moderna saying vaccines are safe and a miracle.

Hahahahahahahaha you are cooked