COVID-19 Health System Overload Forecaster

Craig's picture
Craig started the topic in Wednesday, 18 Mar 2020 at 7:44pm

I've created a spreadsheet forecast which I'll update as we go..

There's also a website with live running data.. https://sites.google.com/view/stayhomeaustralia

DudeSweetDudeSweet's picture
DudeSweetDudeSweet Tuesday, 12 Jul 2022 at 8:06pm

Since I realised the truth of covid in about May 2020 I’ve said :

Covid is only a genuine threat to the elderly and the infirm. A healthy person, particularly a healthy young person has almost nothing to fear from covid beyond an illness of inconvenience. Of course there is very rare exceptions as anything I’d possible but the fear peddled by the media and government is unrecognisable when put dude by dude with covid reality.

The vaccines are therefore pointless for healthy and particularly young and healthy individuals.

The mass vaccination campaign is driven by profit and corruption, not public health. This is proven by the establishment lie that you should get vaccinated to prevent community transmission when transmission of covid was never, ever prevented by the vaccines.

The vaccine coercion/ mandates were a disgraceful retrograde step for our free societies and it was the epitome of corruption that there was ever any political weight thrown behind it.

Everything I said is now obvious to anyone not still under the yoke of the fear propaganda. The fools still carrying on about covid and vaccinations may as well be bleating about Saddam Huissein’s weapons of mass destruction and the threat they pose to the world.

DudeSweetDudeSweet Tuesday, 12 Jul 2022 at 8:08pm
Roadkill wrote:

Ha ha ha…when you're not lying and making stuff up in this thread you are ranting at others.

Tonight is a night for ranting.

Two hundred pages of your filth bloke. Pick one. Any one.

Wait…are you claiming you didn’t say these things? Come on bloke…it’s one thing to be a dmb cnt but to be a lying dog dmb cnt is too much for even you surely?

No. No it’s not.

burleigh's picture
burleigh's picture
burleigh Tuesday, 12 Jul 2022 at 8:10pm

Blowin dropping truth bombs tonight.

burleigh's picture
burleigh's picture
burleigh Tuesday, 12 Jul 2022 at 8:36pm

Just more Australian doctors speaking out:
https://fb.watch/ed1UhNt6sh/
https://fb.watch/ed1-zKpIyN/

Full stream of the summit here:
https://fb.watch/e75V7vw32m/

burleigh's picture
burleigh's picture
burleigh Tuesday, 12 Jul 2022 at 9:44pm

I’ve just the last hour flicking through the summit (it goes for over 3 hours)
Many Australian doctors speaking out against ahpra and tga.

batfink's picture
batfink's picture
batfink Tuesday, 12 Jul 2022 at 10:13pm
DudeSweetDudeSweet wrote:

Do you know of any healthy people who have died from dementia?

My dad, although I’m not sure of the relevance.

Also not quite sure why the unvaccinated feel so threatened by those who have had a vax. Surely the freedom riders agree that it is their choice. Why do you all need us to get on board your Facebook theories? Is it because the non-vaxxed make up such a small % of the population?

truebluebasher's picture
truebluebasher's picture
truebluebasher Tuesday, 12 Jul 2022 at 11:07pm

NSW Health combo ( Unknown + No dose ) to lower the Vaxed percentages.
eg: 21st May (Unknown/1 dose) =260 patients > 28th May reverts back to (1 dose) =1 patient
For this reason all BA 2 Wave (Unknown/no dose data) is 99% impost on unvaxed data, sadly of no use!

BA.2 ( Start 5th March > Peak 23rd April' > End 21st May) Delay > Deaths
1 dose Hosp' start 7 peak 31 end 6 > ICU start 2 peak 4 end 0 > Deaths start 0 peak 6 end 0
2 dose Hosp' start 89 peak 334 end 77 > ICU start 9 peak 30 end 2 > Deaths start 10 peak 26 end 11
3 dose Hosp' start 79 peak 433 end 150 > ICU start 4 peak 43 end 14 Deaths start 8 peak 62 end 48

No need for % breakdown...Boosters are the # 1 Health Crisis (More Vax More Pandemic More Crisis!)
Boosters fill hospitals & morgues fastest & empty hospitals the slowest & never leave the morgue!
Shows each Vax being less effective against severe infection & more deadly with each dose...

BA. 4/5 Running Review...(Includes No/1/2/3/4 doses)
Starts 21st May ( Note some BA.2 Deaths delay as (low) points in data )
No Vax Hosp' start 1 peak 4 now 0 > ICU start 2 peak 0 now 1 > Deaths 12 (low 4) 19
1 dose Hosp' start 6 peak 9 now 8 > ICU start 0 peak 3 now 1 > Deaths 1 (low 0) 2
2 dose Hosp' start 77 rising 136 > ICU start 2 rising 15 > Deaths 11 rising 16
3 dose Hosp' start 150 rising 239 > ICU start 15 rising 23 > Deaths 42 rising 54
4 dose Hosp' start 46 rising 124 > ICU start 3 rising 10 > Deaths 6 rising 23

Unvaxed Death Anomaly...
Unvaxed near zero Weekly Hospital data sets 1/0/1/4/0/0 > ICU 2/0/0/1/0/1 > *Deaths 10-20/wk
This backs up Burleigh...Zero Unvaxed Patients for 3 weeks in Hospital + ICU
Writer may assume Unvaxed 0/low Hosp > ICU = low deaths. (Intro > deaths are usually 2/3 dosed)
This explains why tbb reads 0 deaths to match Hospital & ICU.
ringostarr is right to call out the Weekly *unvaxed deaths but they appear as an Anomaly?

*Indicates unvaxed are bypassing Hospital/ICU...but still hover the morgue...but how is that?
* Are walk in unvaxed turned away from Hospitals for courses of Anti Virals then die?
* Are unvaxed being denied "Standard Ambos"...(Needing special Units?) Too late > send the Hearse?
*Govt : "Prioritizing severely unwell" see: VIPs are now the severely unwell, needing 'rising' resources.

This was one reason tbb back checked...this is well suss...Patients bypassing Hospital to the Morgue!
6 weeks Unvaxed Stats 6 Hospital Patients > 4 go to ICU > 94 Die...C'mon People...this is fucked up!
Start of death data is untraceable in the combo...well durr! Wot a coincidence?
tbb last seen this with "Unknown" Pile to cushion [+] NSW Health Private Flight o/s patient arrivals

This is why tbb is more comfortable with the initial weekly summary of no to low unvaxed deaths!
It seems to fit naturally. Could be they're having a go at lowering Vax deaths by bulking unvaxed.
Had a crack but the bastards beat tbb this time...Unvaxed death Data is odd & beyond explanation!

Data clearly shows Fully > Boosted > Quadies are really sick in large numbers & rising fast!
Both sets of data are screaming more levels of Vax are ramping faster & more patients are dying.
NSW data shows more & latest Vax doses as more destructive than the Pandemic it fights...

Boosters are the most destructive cure ever but the Quadie is ramping Hospital Crisis even more so!
(In 6 weeks) Quadie Patients up 170% > Quadie ICU up 233% > Quadie Deaths up 283%
How is this Quadie Crisis not # 1 News Oz wide! No pandemic can surpass that sickness / death rate!
Quadies will blow out our WR Booster Crisis & Medicare...please make it stop!

sypkan's picture
sypkan's picture
sypkan Tuesday, 12 Jul 2022 at 11:18pm

in defence of burliegh's stance... (a bit)

and rational thought... (a lot)

has australia just delayed the inevitable?

and is now just caught up in a bit of fear of loss in investment?

sure seems that way...

https://www.news.com.au/entertainment/tv/current-affairs/carrie-bickmore...

not intending to undermine our most valued and respected healh workers... sincerely... but really, we just seem to be caught up in a wave of an already flailing health system as much as anything else...

Paul McD's picture
Paul McD's picture
Paul McD Wednesday, 13 Jul 2022 at 1:09am
burleigh wrote:

Everybody who's voiced their opinion on this thread should take the time to watch that 3rd vid of the whole stream.
Cheers Burleigh.

Distracted's picture
Distracted's picture
Distracted Wednesday, 13 Jul 2022 at 5:35am
sypkan wrote:

in defence of burliegh's stance... (a bit)

and rational thought... (a lot)

has australia just delayed the inevitable?

and is now just caught up in a bit of fear of loss in investment?

sure seems that way...

https://www.news.com.au/entertainment/tv/current-affairs/carrie-bickmore...

not intending to undermine our most valued and respected healh workers... sincerely... but really, we just seem to be caught up in a wave of an already flailing health system as much as anything else...

Are Carrie’s holiday observations really a news story?

They are not talking about Covid in Europe at the moment as it is the middle of summer. Give it another few months and it will be as per Australia now with overwhelmed health workers and discussions about enforcing mask wearing in public places.

Alana_a's picture
Alana_a's picture
Alana_a Wednesday, 13 Jul 2022 at 6:58am
Paul McD wrote:
burleigh wrote:

Everybody who's voiced their opinion on this thread should take the time to watch that 3rd vid of the whole stream.
Cheers Burleigh.

Have they taken it down because I can’t open it. I’m not on fb though but can usually open a link to a page.

Roadkill's picture
Roadkill's picture
Roadkill Wednesday, 13 Jul 2022 at 7:12am

Tax $ at work. QLD has one also. Always a waste of money. https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11004865/Covid-19-quarantine-Pe...

udo's picture
udo's picture
udo Wednesday, 13 Jul 2022 at 8:07am
truebluebasher's picture
truebluebasher's picture
truebluebasher Wednesday, 13 Jul 2022 at 8:27am

PM Albo laughs off Mass Vax Health Crisis to example poor leadership getting his Jab.
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11006121/Anthony-Albanese-not-w...
Unvaxed won't leave the house or go to the servo without a mask...
tbb & Mum the in laws wear masks every outing...never so stupid, cruel or rude to need to be told.

Our loser PM slobbers Covid over the town & Vax centre mid outbreak...'have some of this bitch!'
Wow! Great to have a real man The Milky Bar Kid...back in the saddle.
Most shit poor Health display during the "Pandemic of the Still Alive in the Quadie"

PM shows Zero respect for fellow patients & health staff ... did recent bout of Covid fry his brain?
WTF is going on mid Pandemic that #1 loses the plot?
Hey Vaxerz do wot Albo does...Splutter yer non neutralized virus over the Health Centre!
Just punch 'em in the face & kick 'em in the balls or least give'm Covid! Don't leave them guessing!

Surely this is a deep fake shot...or this guy has no regard for humanity... Man, he is toast!
If Boris got sacked for an office party...then Albo must stand down for infecting the whole Town.

Health Minister must denounce his leader's don't give a fuck, coz I'm a VIP ... Godlike stunt.
PM must apologize to Frontline & the Nation for being #1 walking Health Crisis up himself wanker.

The dude must isolate post Vax while he's on the boil...doubt if he has the decency to at least do that!
See the Data #3 + #4 are the most infectious, most sick & most deadly...STFAH Albo.

PS: The Aussie shirt just proves to the World how fuckin' stupid & cruel we are! Thanx again Albo!

Paul McD's picture
Paul McD's picture
Paul McD Wednesday, 13 Jul 2022 at 9:22am

@alana a. I can only find it on fb sorry. It is still up there, just checked.
100percent worth borrowing someone's for a few hours if you can though.

udo's picture
udo's picture
udo Wednesday, 13 Jul 2022 at 9:43am
burleigh's picture
burleigh's picture
burleigh Wednesday, 13 Jul 2022 at 10:33am
batfink wrote:
DudeSweetDudeSweet wrote:

Do you know of any healthy people who have died from dementia?

My dad, although I’m not sure of the relevance.

Also not quite sure why the unvaccinated feel so threatened by those who have had a vax. Surely the freedom riders agree that it is their choice. Why do you all need us to get on board your Facebook theories? Is it because the non-vaxxed make up such a small % of the population?

They are not Facebook theories batfink, it’s real life.
The manipulation, coercion and trust being stripped away from doctors through politics should make you outraged.

You need to care. Take a look at the video i shared last night and Udo just posted it.

These are trusted Australian doctors that dared question Ahpra, now they can no longer practice medicine.

And there are lots of them. Where is their voice? Professional doctors that didn’t tow the government line with an experimental vaccine and gave the best care to their patients that they have known a very long time.
One size doesn’t fit all for a medical treatment. EVER

These doctors have been silenced by political powers.

They are not conspiracy theorists, they are not anti vax, they are real Australian Doctors

It goes for 3 hours, it could be the most important 3 hours you have. Listen to these Australian doctors stories

san Guine's picture
san Guine's picture
san Guine Wednesday, 13 Jul 2022 at 11:59am

Dementia is a terminal illness

truebluebasher's picture
truebluebasher's picture
truebluebasher Wednesday, 13 Jul 2022 at 12:04pm

Qld Wellcamp + Pinkenba / Vic Mickleham / WA Bullsbrook
These are all Key Logistic Transit Hubs for Freight / Military / Bio / Quarantine / Arms Transfer.
They are Key Centres that will grow into small militarized Cities.

Media are just dumb arses...tbb has even written to them on these Bio / Crops / Arms Hubs.
Covid Quarantine is just to hide the fact that these are US Arms funnelling Depots to Arab Nations.
Also Genetic Crop Quarantine transfer from US to Oz > Germany to EU.
The reason for Quarantine is the Bio hazard Chems from Crops to Arms...(Not for us common folk!)

General Public would do well to keep clear of these Weaponized Hubs.
Sure! Feds/States blew $Gazillion on our wellfare...tell the public that! (Wake up Oz!)

This is a well organized Global Weaponized Arms Funnelling network kept outta harms way!
The idea being to bypass fussy Port Union Labour fees on Tricky Exploding Goods .
These Slave Transfer Centres will shift all yer Dodgy freight transfers for $2 a crate.

Roadkill's picture
Roadkill's picture
Roadkill Wednesday, 13 Jul 2022 at 12:12pm
truebluebasher wrote:

These are all Key Logistic Transit Hubs for Freight / Military / Bio / Quarantine / Arms Transfer.

Media are just dumb arses...tbb has even written to them on these Bio / Crops / Arms Hubs.
Covid Quarantine is just to hide the fact that these are US Arms funnelling Depots to Arab Nations.
The reason for Quarantine is the Bio hazard Chems from Crops to Arms...(Not for us common folk!)

Sure! Feds/States blew $Gazillion on our wellfare...tell the public that! (Wake up Oz!)

This is a well organized Global Weaponized Arms Funnelling network kept outta harms way!
The idea being to bypass fussy Port Union Labour fees on Tricky Exploding Goods .
These Slave Transfer Centres will shift all yer Dodgy freight transfers for $2 a crate.

That is great conspiracy yada yada.

Global weaponized arms funneling network..gotcha.

Alana_a's picture
Alana_a's picture
Alana_a Wednesday, 13 Jul 2022 at 12:14pm
burleigh's picture
burleigh's picture
burleigh Wednesday, 13 Jul 2022 at 12:49pm
udo's picture
udo's picture
udo Wednesday, 13 Jul 2022 at 1:09pm

You Beauty ...and Indo's dropped its Booster Entry requirement as well...
So the Pure Bloods only have to do 5 days [or bribe] Quarantine ?

Supafreak's picture
Supafreak's picture
Supafreak Wednesday, 13 Jul 2022 at 1:14pm
udo wrote:

You Beauty ...and Indo's dropped its Booster Entry requirement as well...
So the Pure Bloods only have to do 5 days [or bribe] Quarantine ?

Some of those bribes to dodge quarantine in Jakarta when they had the business visa only happening , reached $3500 USD , the pandemic has always treated the wealthy differently , regardless of which country they were visiting .

goofyfoot's picture
goofyfoot's picture
goofyfoot Wednesday, 13 Jul 2022 at 1:28pm

Can’t find anything about the $25k covid cover insurance I read was required a while ago. Is it still needed?

Edit… Ah fuck wrong thread

Supafreak's picture
Supafreak's picture
Supafreak Wednesday, 13 Jul 2022 at 1:48pm
goofyfoot wrote:

Can’t find anything about the $25k covid cover insurance I read was required a while ago. Is it still needed?

Edit… Ah fuck wrong thread

No longer required, most travel insurance companies now include it anyway, I just make sure the insurance I get covers for airlift out if I’m in a remote region like mentawi or even gland . Also if your driving car or bike it’s good to be covered if you have an accident as if a local is involved you’re paying regardless of who’s at fault, make sure you have international driver’s license and Australian bike license. I’ve never made a claim on travel insurance but it’s peace of mind in my books . If shit hit the fan I wouldn’t want to rely on go fund me .

goofyfoot's picture
goofyfoot's picture
goofyfoot Wednesday, 13 Jul 2022 at 2:04pm

Never travelled without it supa, you’d be mad to I reckon.

And yeah starting a go fund me because I was too much of a tight arse to get insurance is a real scum act

Supafreak's picture
Supafreak's picture
Supafreak Wednesday, 13 Jul 2022 at 2:10pm
goofyfoot wrote:

Never travelled without it supa, you’d be mad to I reckon.

And yeah starting a go fund me because I was too much of a tight arse to get insurance is a real scum act

Not long now hey goofyfoot ? Hopefully these swells keep up through August , plus the pleasure of surfing in boardshorts , can’t imagine how cold vic must be at the moment.

DudeSweetDudeSweet Wednesday, 13 Jul 2022 at 2:26pm

Goofy loves the Vicco winter cold. It helps numb the pain of living in a state which refuses to tube.

You know I’m laughing as I type that Goofy.

goofyfoot's picture
goofyfoot's picture
goofyfoot Wednesday, 13 Jul 2022 at 3:41pm

Ahhh the gift that keeps on giving..

Only time I get tubes is in Indo or Tullamarine

goofyfoot's picture
goofyfoot's picture
goofyfoot Wednesday, 13 Jul 2022 at 3:41pm

Bloody cold supa!

AndyM's picture
AndyM's picture
AndyM Wednesday, 13 Jul 2022 at 8:15pm

“ ‘Millions’ of Australians will be infected with Covid in coming weeks, health minister says.
Mark Butler is urging Australians to get their booster jabs as case numbers rise and pandemic supports are scaled back.”

https://www.theguardian.com/australia-news/2022/jul/13/free-covid-rapid-...

truebluebasher's picture
truebluebasher's picture
truebluebasher Wednesday, 13 Jul 2022 at 8:18pm

Travel Tip for boosters...
tbb can't find any relaxation on the Post Vax > 2 week wait for Fully Vaxed classification.
This 2 week incubation period applies to all Covid Vax of same description...as in boosters!
2 week (Fully Vaxed) Incubation period Advice is not '2 dose' specific!
It's wording is flexible to ever apply to the "last recommended dose" that being the current booster/s.

While nations might appear not to have Vax / Dose compliance this Health Directive may be in play!
Most likely where " Fully Vaxed 3 dose is required! " In fact tbb recalls Nations adding wait period.
Note also that Vax guidelines are consented (Contractual) Independent of Public Health Measures

Be wise to check Departure / Airline / Nation of "2 week Wait" still applies & to which Vaxes 1/2/3/4?
tbb can't find any relaxation of this requirement as to all other Public Vax / Mask relaxations.

eg: US Public Health MD Professor Dr Silenzio : " Waiting 2 weeks is crucial for all the Vaccines!"
"There is no Question that 2 weeks is real & the recommendation is a solid one!"
You see! This is a medical requirement not Govt Policy.

ATAGI recommends Vax as limited but alongside Masks as the greater impact against current strains.
Consider PM vaxed & travelled with no mask...(Ignoring all "Solid" greater Vax & Health measures)

All fine for the PM to break all Vax rules & Health guidance...that is not reality for us...
Can assure it will be easy for authorities to catch you out mid transit...play it smart! Don't risk it!
Without knowing more...tbb reckons to sit out the 2 weeks or plan family trips Post 2 weeks Vax!

Considering we could be looking at private operators bending this rule to allow entry then deny refunds!
eg: Coral Princess pass' who travelled within 2 wks of Vax won't be getting a penny! (Guarantee that!)
One of them sissy rules that everyone lets slip until you break it..."Sorry mate! You are fucked!"
See wot tbb is saying...it's free insurance or 2 weeks in a hell hole + $5,000 bucks later...Travel wisely!

truebluebasher's picture
truebluebasher's picture
truebluebasher Wednesday, 13 Jul 2022 at 8:46pm

Should Qld win the decider NSW can keep the Princess locked up!
Should NSW win they promise to return the Princess warts'n'all.
That should up the stakes...Game on!

truebluebasher's picture
truebluebasher's picture
truebluebasher Thursday, 14 Jul 2022 at 9:55am

(Quarantine Camps Reply!) roadkill's so called conspiracy...is called WAR.
https://www.savethechildren.org.au/our-stories/six-years-of-war-in-yemen

GI Joe & Scomo's WAR makes Putin look like Walt Disney!
Oz are #1 importers & exporters of weapons that fuel World's biggest ongoing war.
2018 (Arms Importers) #1 Saudi Arabia #2 Australia
No longer ride the Sheep's Back...we straddle Missiles flying the Yankee Flag!
https://www.abc.net.au/news/2019-09-30/australia-worlds-second-biggest-w...
Nazis US/Oz /Saudi Sunnis cleanse the world of Shiites in Yemen.
It requires massive Arms funnelling thru #1 arms importer Oz (Fact)... to keep blood off US hands.
Why! Coz Oz don't share accounts on who they dump their weapons on. (Arms Funnellers are Us!)
That makes OZ #1 Arms funnellers...(So! We are those evil guys!)...well durr!
https://www.solidarity.net.au/australia/australias-grotesque-arms-export...

Do we dangerously traffic #1 Illegal Arms thru our CBD Ports or new secure rail hub compounds.
eg: Wellcamp Boeing Drone Base > Pinkenba Nuke Sub Troop base...will feed the Arms Grid.
Inland Rail Hubs all feature ADF Barracks / rapid en mass troop sidings...Double Decker Loads.
Airfields / WTPs / Crop Silos / Energy / Mines / Quarries & Fucking Huge Weapons manufacturing.

There is no point beatin' round the bush...the inland rail is pump primed for War with China.
Why the hell wouldn't be....tbb is at a loss why any reckon that's a conspiracy... It's life during cold war!
How else is Oz gonna defend itself if it can't safely funnel Arms to every Port City outta harms way.
Do any of the crew wanna fly with a Hypersonic Wobbly Gong on the Flyin' Kangaroo's Roof Racks.

Sure! If tbb is making it all up...then Oz weapons never killed 377000 by 2021 > 1.3m by 2030.
Let's pray tbb was just spinnin' a conspiracy theory...coz we just saved a million lives! In yer dreams!
Say NO to Oz Sports Blood Money & sign the petition to stop Oz Funnelling Weapons to Saudis.
Sure! Just wipe our bloodied hands on Greg Norman's Green Jacket...ain't nowhere left to hide!

Fact: The Oz May Election obviously timed a temporary Truce in Oz fuelled Sunni (vs) Shiite War!
2nd April...With new Oz Government "Coincidentally" brought about the 2 month Truce
Significant reduction in Airstrikes / Shellfire / Shooting. (Casualties halved!)

Meaning if World can petition Oz to call for more elections we can end World Wars...(Already do that?)

Let's just see if Albo has got wot it takes...or is he just another GI Joe Action Figure!

No! This largest ongoing World WAR & is not on Bleached Breaky TV... but nor is it a conspiracy!
Killing Kidz #1 reason not to support Saudi / Oz / US ...Hodad Golf Tours...(Just add any lame excuse!)
Can sign the petition to End #1 Oz Arms Funnelling (here)...tbb thanx crew for caring concern!
https://www.savethechildren.org.au/petitions/stop-war-on-children

Lords of he New Church ...Open Your Eyes

burleigh's picture
burleigh's picture
burleigh Thursday, 14 Jul 2022 at 10:13am
udo wrote:

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2022-07-14/covid-19-vaccine-fouth-dose-drama...

Seems legit:

Senior citizen Annette Bellows was one of them.

"Oh yes, I wanted to get it," she said.

"I felt much safer and better about my chances with another booster. I still got COVID, but presumably, I got it lighter, I don't know."

AndyM's picture
AndyM's picture
AndyM Thursday, 14 Jul 2022 at 11:42am

Rock solid evidence in my books.

AndyM's picture
AndyM's picture
AndyM Thursday, 14 Jul 2022 at 11:45am

But seriously.

From the same link -

"The study of 40,000 nursing home residents found those vaccinated with a fourth dose of the Pfizer vaccine had a 34 per cent reduced risk of contracting the Omicron variant.

They also had a 64 to 67 per cent reduced risk of requiring hospitalisation.

"Our study shows the fourth dose is clearly protective."

Another study of over-60s, published in May, found while the fourth dose's protection against catching COVID-19 waned after about a month, the additional booster gave three times higher protection from severe disease, compared to having three doses."

So basically, if you're an oldie or have co-morbidities, it's a good thing.
And for the young and the healthy, don't shit your pants.

truebluebasher's picture
truebluebasher's picture
truebluebasher Thursday, 14 Jul 2022 at 12:01pm

Cheers udo / burleigh

Ain't no Expert, but reckon if ya ran a dodgy 3/4 dose vax study on fastest steepest Vax data plummet...
It would read No Vax/1/2/3/4 > 1000 dose case loads showed amazingly efficacy during study period!
Gee! Wonder why! FFS!

Israel Pfizer Promo was purposely timed to ride Omicron's tail wind off the back of the Xmas Rush.
Study reviewed post mass infection period Data from Jan 10 > March 31.
Omicron tail wind ... Jan 23 (83,739 cases) > March 11 (3,361)
https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/country/israel/

Reckon that's Peak Fake Vax Promo Study period! Cat's piss would score equally high or higher efficacy!
Readers can see Review timed the Vax perfectly with Highest peak to ride to lowest low point..(A rort!)
Reminds tbb of those daft cherry picked CDC Vax reviews...OMG "Mummy my Brain Hurts!"

Somehow Auntie thinks this flawed suss data is worthy of a Big Pharma Booster Promo.
At least run a disclaimer to show the coinciding 2,391% Natural Omicron Case drops...or (Why bother!)
Got news for ABC...It's not helpful, it's a sick joke that will deter serious vaxers!
True! Hesitant tbb just looks at that contrived drop off data & thinks the vax is more suss than ever?
Grow a brain Auntie...stop peddling yer master's voice Classic Hits > feed us some "Real time" Vax data.

burleigh's picture
burleigh's picture
burleigh Thursday, 14 Jul 2022 at 12:26pm
AndyM wrote:

But seriously.

From the same link -

"The study of 40,000 nursing home residents found those vaccinated with a fourth dose of the Pfizer vaccine had a 34 per cent reduced risk of contracting the Omicron variant.

They also had a 64 to 67 per cent reduced risk of requiring hospitalisation.

"Our study shows the fourth dose is clearly protective."

Another study of over-60s, published in May, found while the fourth dose's protection against catching COVID-19 waned after about a month, the additional booster gave three times higher protection from severe disease, compared to having three doses."

So basically, if you're an oldie or have co-morbidities, it's a good thing.
And for the young and the healthy, don't shit your pants.

But if it only protects for 1 month are they going to be getting them monthly?

monkeyboy's picture
monkeyboy's picture
monkeyboy Thursday, 14 Jul 2022 at 2:31pm
Roadkill wrote:
truebluebasher wrote:

That is great conspiracy yada yada.

Global weaponized arms funneling network..gotcha.

Maybe. Bunch of material here but nothing to backup TBB so far:

https://michaelwest.com.au/?s=weapons

truebluebasher's picture
truebluebasher's picture
truebluebasher Thursday, 14 Jul 2022 at 2:52pm

Govts are fast censoring Booster Hospitalization Data.
Salute SA for a well scattered cushioned peek-a-boo.
Cushioned meaning 25-30% of mostly Boosted Hospitalization data is being stalled as not to alarm!

BA.4/5 "Sticky Wave" ( Start > Current Rise)
1st July SA Booster % Rate = 59.49% > Hospitalizations = 54% (Below Vax Rate) Low point...Salute!
12th July SA Booster % Rate = 59.87% > Hospitalizations = 68.8% (Above Vax Rate) & Soaring > Panic!
(68.8% is the highest Oz Booster Hospitalization Rate recorded to date & rising)
Just saying...This ain't Post Xmas Israel Toto...this be on Auntie's front porch. (The real deal!)

tbb reviews SA manipulative data often...(description)
When outbreaks wane the Booster Hospitalizations drop to slightly below their Vax rate.
Being a large group brings about 'defaulted' large scale relief...(re: Above) Israel Study.

However! When the heat is on the Booster crew soar sky high real fast fuelling our Mass Hospital Crisis.
This same pattern continues with 4th dose...currently fastest soaring Patient admittance above dose 3.
Should any run their Booster studies thru the outbreaks...gonna need a bigger team...call in the ADF.

SA Example...
19th April BA.2 Start = Vax (56.2%) Patients 48.7% (7.5% below) Low point
16th June BA.2 Peak = Vax (58.93%) Patients 63.9% (4.97% above) Peak.
1st July BA.4/5 Start = Vax (59.49%) Patients 54% (5.49% below) Low point
12th July BA.4/5 Rising = Vax (59.87%) Patients 68.8% (8.93% above) Rising > Panic (re: Anti Virals)
This data shows 2 waves appearing to rise & fall in similar sets...but see the Mass Vax failing efficacy...
Each new Wave of booster infection rises higher in number of infected + higher above Vax rate
Each Wave of recovery takes longer & of less efficacy of now more boosted patients never clearing...
Combine Boosted growing infectious % Rise + growing slowing % Recovery = WR Mass Health Crisis!
Mass Health Crisis Rollout is racing well ahead of itself & we keep adding fuel to the fire! Please Stop!

Surely a child can review this data so why can't experts trip over their own hot mess!
There is no other way to read this mushrooming effect in Boosted Hospitalizations
Why the constant lies...things are not OK when booster pushers are snowballing our Oz Health Crisis.

Salute SA Health for sharing full Booster data sets.
https://www.sahealth.sa.gov.au/wps/wcm/connect/public+content/sa+health+...

truebluebasher's picture
truebluebasher's picture
truebluebasher Thursday, 14 Jul 2022 at 6:04pm

Mickleham Quarantine is big in the News right Now.
tbb can share the latest changes to this or Alternate Site.
But new site is a work in progress...also rates highly for Quarantine objectives.
Any new Port Hub will need Quarantine unless they "Truck" it further along to Mickleham.
This makes a huge difference to locals when talking about contraband / Chems / troops / weapons.
Same never ending arguments & rearranging deck chairs are being played out at Port of Brisbane.
Yes! Community safety is paramount for many reasons with new larger more dangerous logistics!

Dan / Albo naturally play down Vic Quarantine facility as it anchors [L] Beveridge Port Hub.
See : S/W diagonal abutting block is Mickleham Quarantine / ADF / Workers / Visa Quarters
ADF AECOM contract & manage the site.
https://aecom.com/dach/projects/post-entry-quarantine-facilities-mickleh...
Idea being any dodgy gear is Quarantined from Port Rail (Eg : Chem Weapons / Bio Matter )
This is foremost a Dangerous Goods / Bio Quarantine Facility + Crew Quarantine Quarters.
https://investment.infrastructure.gov.au/files/budget-2022-23/2022-23-fa...

https://www.theguardian.com/australia-news/2022/mar/28/freight-terminal-...

Dan / Albo are sold on the Truganina Intermodal Hub.
Boral Quarry / Prison Site could cover any Quarantine / Security + RAAF are nearby.
Only know Port of Melbourne are pissed off...while Govts fight over preferred Transit Donor's Logistics.
https://amp.theage.com.au/national/victoria/let-s-make-a-decision-port-o...

burleigh's picture
burleigh's picture
burleigh Thursday, 14 Jul 2022 at 8:42pm

Udo, my friend is in Bali. No Jab. arrived yesterday

udo's picture
udo's picture
udo Thursday, 14 Jul 2022 at 9:05pm

From Aust ..Which airline..5 days Quarantine ?

burleigh's picture
burleigh's picture
burleigh Thursday, 14 Jul 2022 at 9:18pm
udo wrote:

From Aust ..Which airline..5 days Quarantine ?

From Aus. Not sure about airline. no quarantine.

udo's picture
udo's picture
udo Thursday, 14 Jul 2022 at 9:25pm

So your free to go...

burleigh's picture
burleigh's picture
burleigh Thursday, 14 Jul 2022 at 9:30pm
udo wrote:

So your free to go...

He had an exemption. I don't have one. i need to go lick a few covid patients.

udo's picture
udo's picture
udo Thursday, 14 Jul 2022 at 10:26pm

doesent an exemption entry still need Quarantine ?