COVID-19 Health System Overload Forecaster

Craig's picture
Craig started the topic in Wednesday, 18 Mar 2020 at 7:44pm

I've created a spreadsheet forecast which I'll update as we go..

There's also a website with live running data.. https://sites.google.com/view/stayhomeaustralia

Roadkill's picture
Roadkill's picture
Roadkill Sunday, 10 Jul 2022 at 8:56am

Out of 666 posts the village idiot posted, guess how many were backed up with proof or evidence?

0

burleigh's picture
burleigh's picture
burleigh Sunday, 10 Jul 2022 at 9:29am
Roadkill wrote:

Out of 666 posts the village idiot posted, guess how many were backed up with proof or evidence?

0

Will you get your 4th dose of the same stuff that didn’t protect you previously?

We already know the answer sheep. Baaaa baaaaa

udo's picture
udo's picture
udo Sunday, 10 Jul 2022 at 9:36am

Immunocompromised people.
immunocompromised receive the COVID-19 vaccination. Some severely immunocompromised people may receive 3 doses as part of their primary course. If you have received three primary doses, it is also recommended to have a booster dose in line with the timing for the general population.

old-dog's picture
old-dog's picture
old-dog Sunday, 10 Jul 2022 at 9:55am

There are currently over 4000 real people in hospital with covid . So all the dozens of professors in epidemiology, ICU doctors, scientists and health statisticians etc etc who come on TV every day are all either ignorant, lying to us or are being coerced into being part of the biggest conspiracy in history. Give me a fucken break. You cultists choose to believe the 1% of self proclaimed experts who are making a nice living on the net sucking in uneducated disaffected brain dead delusional anti authority anti society anti science sheep who think they are somehow smarter and above the people who have devoted their lives to studying this shit. If it wasn't so sad it would be hilarious. Nothing personal cheers.

burleigh's picture
burleigh's picture
burleigh Sunday, 10 Jul 2022 at 10:31am
old-dog wrote:

There are currently over 4000 real people in hospital with covid . So all the dozens of professors in epidemiology, ICU doctors, scientists and health statisticians etc etc who come on TV every day are all either ignorant, lying to us or are being coerced into being part of the biggest conspiracy in history. Give me a fucken break. You cultists choose to believe the 1% of self proclaimed experts who are making a nice living on the net sucking in uneducated disaffected brain dead delusional anti authority anti society anti science sheep who think they are somehow smarter and above the people who have devoted their lives to studying this shit. If it wasn't so sad it would be hilarious. Nothing personal cheers.

4000 compared to how many with heart disease?

I’ve never said covid isn’t real, and it’s serious for some with existing co morbidities, but so would the flu or any virus.

It’s not dangerous for any healthy person. Well maybe now you’ve been jabbed it might be more dangerous.

burleigh's picture
burleigh's picture
burleigh Sunday, 10 Jul 2022 at 10:31am
udo wrote:

Immunocompromised people.
immunocompromised receive the COVID-19 vaccination. Some severely immunocompromised people may receive 3 doses as part of their primary course. If you have received three primary doses, it is also recommended to have a booster dose in line with the timing for the general population.

Ok brains, they are telling everyone over the age of 30 to line up again.

Roadkill's picture
Roadkill's picture
Roadkill Sunday, 10 Jul 2022 at 10:38am

It’s not dangerous for any healthy person….apart from the healthy people who have died, kids, teenagers, middle aged and old…(or the reporting was made up as the media were told what to write by big pharma and govts.)

burleigh, again proving himself to be ignoring the truth for his bias. Fuckwit he is.

burleigh's picture
burleigh's picture
burleigh Sunday, 10 Jul 2022 at 10:56am
Roadkill wrote:

It’s not dangerous for any healthy person….apart from the healthy people who have died, kids, teenagers, middle aged and old…(or the reporting was made up as the media were told what to write by big pharma and govts.)

burleigh, again proving himself to be ignoring the truth for his bias. Fuckwit he is.

Proof please and also if they were vaccinated or not.
Thanks

Roadkill's picture
Roadkill's picture
Roadkill Sunday, 10 Jul 2022 at 11:06am
burleigh wrote:
Roadkill wrote:

It’s not dangerous for any healthy person….apart from the healthy people who have died, kids, teenagers, middle aged and old…(or the reporting was made up as the media were told what to write by big pharma and govts.)

burleigh, again proving himself to be ignoring the truth for his bias. Fuckwit he is.

Proof please and also if they were vaccinated or not.
Thanks

No proof needed.

You said..

“It’s not dangerous for any healthy person”

Which is just false.

I know facts and truth is just not your thing.

burleigh's picture
burleigh's picture
burleigh Sunday, 10 Jul 2022 at 12:22pm
Roadkill wrote:
burleigh wrote:
Roadkill wrote:

It’s not dangerous for any healthy person….apart from the healthy people who have died, kids, teenagers, middle aged and old…(or the reporting was made up as the media were told what to write by big pharma and govts.)

burleigh, again proving himself to be ignoring the truth for his bias. Fuckwit he is.

Proof please and also if they were vaccinated or not.
Thanks

No proof needed.

You said..

“It’s not dangerous for any healthy person”

Which is just false.

I know facts and truth is just not your thing.

Same shit from the resident dopey. Go get your 4th of the same shit that didn’t save you from the virus after 3.

burleigh's picture
burleigh's picture
burleigh Sunday, 10 Jul 2022 at 12:46pm
campbell's picture
campbell's picture
campbell Sunday, 10 Jul 2022 at 1:37pm

Burley , wow the internet concurs , must be true!

burleigh's picture
burleigh's picture
burleigh Sunday, 10 Jul 2022 at 6:33pm
campbell wrote:

Burley , wow the internet concurs , must be true!

I guess you didnt read it. That's ok. Here it is:

A bombshell study out of Qatar shows that after 14 months, effectiveness of primary infection against severe, critical, or fatal COVID-19 reinfection was 97.3% irrespective of the variant of primary infection or reinfection, and with no evidence for waning.

BACKGROUND The future of the SARS-CoV-2 pandemic hinges on virus evolution and duration of immune protection of natural infection against reinfection. We investigated duration of protection afforded by natural infection, the effect of viral immune evasion on duration of protection, and protection against severe reinfection, in Qatar, between February 28, 2020 and June 5, 2022.

METHODS Three national, matched, retrospective cohort studies were conducted to compare incidence of SARS-CoV-2 infection and COVID-19 severity among unvaccinated persons with a documented SARS-CoV-2 primary infection, to incidence among those infection-naïve and unvaccinated. Associations were estimated using Cox proportional-hazard regression models.

RESULTS Effectiveness of pre-Omicron primary infection against pre-Omicron reinfection was 85.5% (95% CI: 84.8-86.2%). Effectiveness peaked at 90.5% (95% CI: 88.4-92.3%) in the 7th month after the primary infection, but waned to ∼70% by the 16th month. Extrapolating this waning trend using a Gompertz curve suggested an effectiveness of 50% in the 22ndmonth and <10% by the 32nd month. Effectiveness of pre-Omicron primary infection against Omicron reinfection was 38.1% (95% CI: 36.3-39.8%) and declined with time since primary infection. A Gompertz curve suggested an effectiveness of <10% by the 15th month. Effectiveness of primary infection against severe, critical, or fatal COVID-19 reinfection was 97.3% (95% CI: 94.9- 98.6%), irrespective of the variant of primary infection or reinfection, and with no evidence for waning. Similar results were found in sub-group analyses for those ≥50 years of age.

CONCLUSIONS Protection of natural infection against reinfection wanes and may diminish within a few years. Viral immune evasion accelerates this waning. Protection against severe reinfection remains very strong, with no evidence for waning, irrespective of variant, for over 14 months after primary infection.

truebluebasher's picture
truebluebasher's picture
truebluebasher Sunday, 10 Jul 2022 at 6:46pm

Thanks to burleigh for fishing out these part buried real shocking stats...
It's not just this week that shocks, but all previous weeks in this latest part buried data set!

NSW Week ending > Deaths > # Vax status! > (Not stated)
28th May { 98 R.I.P } 2nd dose 33 > 3rd dose 64 (Unknown 1)
4th June { 86 R.I.P } 2nd dose 32 > 3rd dose 54
11th June { 80 R.I.P } 2nd dose 31 > 3 rd dose 49
18th June { 77 R.I.P } 2nd dose 21 > 3rd dose 56
25th June { 104 R.I.P } 2nd dose 32 > 3rd dose 72
2nd July { 116 R.I.P } 2nd dose 38 > 3rd dose 77 (Unknown 1)

Total {561} Unvaxed (0%) 2nd dose 187 (33.3%) > 3rd dose 372 (66.3%) > Unknown 2

Health Minister : "We recommend the Booster for a quicker less painful death"

There is no mention of any unvaxed NSW person dying 21st May (42 days) 2nd July 2022...(or Longer?)
Meaning : The natural pandemic would be long over if we never Rolled out Vax!
Note past Pandemics never lasted this long & we live in the Jet Age? (They should end shorter!)
Low vaxed Nations no longer have covid...any outbreak is over before it begins.(2-3 weeks)
These poor folk have no idea of Omicron or BA2 > BA4/5 or Boosters or Antivirals.
Our current Pandemic is purely a Vax Construct.

Every Covid death in NSW from 21st May (42 days) 2nd July was either 2/3/4 Vaxed (2 unknown)
Welcome to yer new norm...of Expert prolonged Pandemics...forever who can afford them!

This is news...but outside of Covid-19 Health System Overload Forecaster you won't hear a word.
In fact NSW Health Minister is promising 3rd dose sacrifices are rewarded a less severe outcome? Huh!
This latest unhealthy booster directive being the most deadly prescription of our time!

burleigh's picture
burleigh's picture
burleigh Sunday, 10 Jul 2022 at 6:51pm
truebluebasher wrote:

Thanks to burleigh for fishing out these part buried real shocking stats...
It's not just this week that shocks, but all previous weeks in this latest part buried data set!

NSW Week ending > Deaths > # Vax status! > (Not stated)
28th May { 98 R.I.P } 2nd dose 33 > 3rd dose 64 (Unknown 1)
4th June { 86 R.I.P } 2nd dose 32 > 3rd dose 54
11th June { 80 R.I.P } 2nd dose 31 > 3 rd dose 49
18th June { 77 R.I.P } 2nd dose 21 > 3rd dose 56
25th June { 104 R.I.P } 2nd dose 32 > 3rd dose 72
2nd July { 116 R.I.P } 2nd dose 38 > 3rd dose 77 (Unknown 1)

Total {561} Unvaxed (0%) 2nd dose 187 (33.3%) > 3rd dose 372 (66.3%) > Unknown 2

Health Minister : "We recommend the Booster for a quicker less painful death"

There is no mention of any unvaxed NSW person dying 21st May (42 days) 2nd July 2022...(or Longer?)
Meaning : The natural pandemic would be long over if we never Rolled out Vax!
Note past Pandemics never lasted this long & we live in the Jet Age? (They should end shorter!)
Low vaxed Nations no longer have covid...any outbreak is over before it begins.(2-3 weeks)
These poor folk have no idea of Omicron or BA2 > BA4/5 or Boosters or Antivirals.
Our current Pandemic is purely a Vax Construct.

Every Covid death in NSW from 21st May (42 days) 2nd July was either 2/3/4 Vaxed (2 unknown)
Welcome to yer new norm...of Expert prolonged Pandemics...forever who can afford them!

This is news...but outside of Covid-19 Health System Overload Forecaster you won't hear a word.
In fact NSW Health Minister is promising 3rd dose sacrifices are rewarded a less severe outcome? Huh!
This latest unhealthy booster directive being the most deadly prescription of our time!

Cheers TBB,
It's now a subscription service for the jabbed.

Soon they will want our unvaxxed blood.

Roadkill's picture
Roadkill's picture
Roadkill Sunday, 10 Jul 2022 at 7:13pm

theprimod, known antivax propaganda garbage where you can buy a “make Australia free again“ t shirt and donate to the ongoing misinformation cause.

truebluebasher's picture
truebluebasher's picture
truebluebasher Sunday, 10 Jul 2022 at 7:27pm

Just for the record...tbb apologizes for not including link to NSW Surveillance Reports.
Crew can check & verify NSW Health Overview of Deaths as shown & detailed above.
https://www.health.nsw.gov.au/Infectious/covid-19/Pages/weekly-reports.aspx

DudeSweetDudeSweet's picture
DudeSweetDudeSweet's picture
DudeSweetDudeSweet Sunday, 10 Jul 2022 at 7:36pm

Geez Roadkill, your ignorance has real staying power.

Before “breakthrough infections “ there was “ breakthrough pain”. Crazy how it’s the exact same playbook used multiple times by big pharma and clowns like Roadkill still maintain the faith.

https://www.theguardian.com/tv-and-radio/2021/nov/12/dopesick-review-the...

How do you earn a living Roadkill? You sound like a vested interest in the rapacious pharmaceutical industry. Some small time medical industry parasite I imagine. Not concerned with health, just squeezing a buck out of product or service.

campbell's picture
campbell's picture
campbell Sunday, 10 Jul 2022 at 7:38pm

Ha ha ha ha
If you say so ...
Penis enlargement pills work ,
Earth is flat also apparently
Pedos are running the world so watch out , peta credlin is running that gig on this side
I guess the 99 % know jack shit so
Thanks for keeping us in the loop with the real truths
Keep it up those protein smoothies they sound awesome , I'll try and spread the word to everyone old and infirm so they start blending bananas immediately

DudeSweetDudeSweet's picture
DudeSweetDudeSweet's picture
DudeSweetDudeSweet Sunday, 10 Jul 2022 at 7:37pm
campbell wrote:

Ha ha ha ha
If you say so ...
Penis enlargement pills work ,
Earth is flat also apparently
Pedos are running the world so watch out , peta credlin is running that gig on this side
I guess the 99 % know jack shit so
Thanks for keeping us in the loop with the real truths
Keep it up those protein smoothies sound awesome and very good for the immunity

Pretty funny you reference another scam medical product when defending the vaccines. That’s what’s known as irony.

Roadkill's picture
Roadkill's picture
Roadkill Sunday, 10 Jul 2022 at 7:38pm
DudeSweetDudeSweet wrote:

Geez Roadkill, your ignorance has real staying power.

Before “breakthrough infections “ there was “ breakthrough pain”. Crazy how it’s the exact same playbook used multiple times by big pharma and clowns like Roadkill still maintain the faith.

https://www.theguardian.com/tv-and-radio/2021/nov/12/dopesick-review-the...

How do you earn a living Roadkill? You sound like a vested interest in the rapacious pharmaceutical industry. Some small time medical industry parasite I imagine.

Blowin, you must have a few anniversaries coming up soon? 1 or 2 years?…I can’t remember exactly. I’m surprised you haven’t reminded everyone.

campbell's picture
campbell's picture
campbell Sunday, 10 Jul 2022 at 7:39pm

Smoothies?

DudeSweetDudeSweet's picture
DudeSweetDudeSweet's picture
DudeSweetDudeSweet Sunday, 10 Jul 2022 at 7:41pm

Hmmm,..seems I may have struck the target.

campbell's picture
campbell's picture
campbell Sunday, 10 Jul 2022 at 7:50pm

@dsd
Do you think vax just doesn't work at all or just you don't need it cause your fit?
I have old people in my life,disabled and vulnerable people also so I did it for them not myself I guess that's the difference , if maybe it helps them so I made the effort
Guess that the difference here on this forum which is a good take on the whole Instagram / me me me generation
Generally agree with you Dsd on most topics but not on this one
The fuck the rest of them "I'm pumping iron and eating well" attitude is pretty sad but Queenslanders surf etiquette is much like that too

DudeSweetDudeSweet's picture
DudeSweetDudeSweet's picture
DudeSweetDudeSweet Sunday, 10 Jul 2022 at 8:10pm

Actually mate, I was up at 6AM on my knees behind an 87 year old bloke and literally scraping the pile of shit out of his arse cheeks as he’s too infirm to go to the toilet himself and so he shits his pants every night. Thought I’d got away with a simple change of wet pants….not quite. It was touch and go again today as his legs gave way into the process and we had to gently lower him onto the carpet till he came back to us. He’s fainting often these days. I was doing that every morning but thankfully we got a carer for weekday mornings now. I don’t travel anywhere anymore because I’m his unpaid carer and the only person who can lift him when he falls over. Haven’t been more than 50kms from home for over a year now. That’s all good as it’s an love job but please don’t try on the smear that I don’t care about vulnerable people. I live that stuff. It’s not a theoretical question.

I’d fight a tiger with my bare hands to protect this fella but I knew from day one that the vaccine didn’t stop me from catching or transmitting this virus so there was no point me getting it. I took him up the street to get his as I believe that his vulnerability to any health challenges means the negligible vaccine efficacy might give him a fighting chance. They are basically pointless for healthy people.

Very profitable for the manufacturers having them given to everyone though. That’s what it’s all about. Nothing new or shocking in that outcome.

BTW…I’m not a Queenslander. Never lived there.

groundswell's picture
groundswell's picture
groundswell Sunday, 10 Jul 2022 at 8:20pm
DudeSweetDudeSweet wrote:

Very profitable for the manufacturers having them given to everyone though. That’s what it’s all about. Nothing new or shocking in that outcome.

This i agree with. Im pretty sure its a scam why are so many vaxed people getting covid? it just doesnt work. Maybe in a few years there will be a good vax but not yet.

DudeSweetDudeSweet's picture
DudeSweetDudeSweet's picture
DudeSweetDudeSweet Sunday, 10 Jul 2022 at 8:20pm

Always like your posts too Campbell. Agree to disagree.

DudeSweetDudeSweet's picture
DudeSweetDudeSweet's picture
DudeSweetDudeSweet Sunday, 10 Jul 2022 at 8:31pm

Here’s that link again. Worth a read to see the behaviour of Big Pharma and medical authorities in another example where the lies , fraud and propaganda has been exposed already.

Great viewing too.

https://www.theguardian.com/tv-and-radio/2021/nov/12/dopesick-review-the...

burleigh's picture
burleigh's picture
burleigh Sunday, 10 Jul 2022 at 8:48pm
campbell wrote:

@dsd
Do you think vax just doesn't work at all or just you don't need it cause your fit?
I have old people in my life,disabled and vulnerable people also so I did it for them not myself I guess that's the difference , if maybe it helps them so I made the effort
Guess that the difference here on this forum which is a good take on the whole Instagram / me me me generation
Generally agree with you Dsd on most topics but not on this one
The fuck the rest of them "I'm pumping iron and eating well" attitude is pretty sad but Queenslanders surf etiquette is much like that too

And this is how they fooled you.

Trying to discredit me by pulling a comment from the wellness post reeks of desperation.

Seeming as though in July 2022 you still think this vaccine stops transmission (this is why you got it right?) shows you’re not very bright.

ringostarr's picture
ringostarr's picture
ringostarr Sunday, 10 Jul 2022 at 10:25pm
truebluebasher wrote:

Thanks to burleigh for fishing out these part buried real shocking stats...
It's not just this week that shocks, but all previous weeks in this latest part buried data set!

NSW Week ending > Deaths > # Vax status! > (Not stated)
28th May { 98 R.I.P } 2nd dose 33 > 3rd dose 64 (Unknown 1)
4th June { 86 R.I.P } 2nd dose 32 > 3rd dose 54
11th June { 80 R.I.P } 2nd dose 31 > 3 rd dose 49
18th June { 77 R.I.P } 2nd dose 21 > 3rd dose 56
25th June { 104 R.I.P } 2nd dose 32 > 3rd dose 72
2nd July { 116 R.I.P } 2nd dose 38 > 3rd dose 77 (Unknown 1)

Total {561} Unvaxed (0%) 2nd dose 187 (33.3%) > 3rd dose 372 (66.3%) > Unknown 2

Health Minister : "We recommend the Booster for a quicker less painful death"

There is no mention of any unvaxed NSW person dying 21st May (42 days) 2nd July 2022...(or Longer?)
Meaning : The natural pandemic would be long over if we never Rolled out Vax!
Note past Pandemics never lasted this long & we live in the Jet Age? (They should end shorter!)
Low vaxed Nations no longer have covid...any outbreak is over before it begins.(2-3 weeks)
These poor folk have no idea of Omicron or BA2 > BA4/5 or Boosters or Antivirals.
Our current Pandemic is purely a Vax Construct.

Every Covid death in NSW from 21st May (42 days) 2nd July was either 2/3/4 Vaxed (2 unknown)
Welcome to yer new norm...of Expert prolonged Pandemics...forever who can afford them!

This is news...but outside of Covid-19 Health System Overload Forecaster you won't hear a word.
In fact NSW Health Minister is promising 3rd dose sacrifices are rewarded a less severe outcome? Huh!
This latest unhealthy booster directive being the most deadly prescription of our time!

====================
Thanks for the info TBB. I think the data you've presented here would make quite a strong case if all these vaccinated Covid deaths were deaths caused by Covid, but they're not. From your source:

"Reported deaths were classified as COVID-19 deaths if they met the surveillance definition in the
Communicable Diseases Network of Australia’s COVID-19 National Guidelines for Public Heath Units. Under this definition, deaths are considered COVID-19 deaths for surveillance purposes if the person died with COVID-19, not necessarily because COVID-19 was the cause of death. Deaths may be excluded if there was a clear alternative cause of death that was unrelated to COVID-19 (e.g. major trauma)."

Logic suggests it is highly likely that many, maybe most, of these deaths were primarily a result of other underlying health issues. And your source material goes some way to confirm this:

From your source: "Eight people aged under 65 years died with COVID-19. Seven had records of significant underlying health conditions that increase the risk of severe disease from COVID-19"v [In fact 3 of these were unvaccinated but that isn't my main point here, but see revised table towards bottom of my note below]

Full data not provided for all age brackets but i suspect for older age brackets the trend was the same or more pronounced.

Seems you like to appear the master of objectivity with all your data and sources. But I'm calling you out on selective use of data to support your argument, while ignoring obvious elements that don't.

All your data proves is that most people who died over that period, who happened to have Covid, were also vaxed. It doesn't prove that the vax doesn't work, because most of them didn't die of Covid. It makes sense that they were vaxed, because everyone I know with an underlying health condition is vaxed.

From your source: "The minority of the overall population who have not been vaccinated are significantly overrepresented among patients in hospitals and ICUs with COVID-19. Note that some people with COVID-19 who are admitted to hospital or ICU are admitted for conditions unrelated to their COVID-19 infection, and these admissions will not be prevented by vaccination."

Finally, your data above is actually wrong, you have misinterpreted the data from your sources. Here is the correct data which you have incorrectly referenced above:

NSW Week ending > Deaths > # Vax status! > (Not stated)
4th June { 86 R.I.P } > 3rd dose 54 2nd 11 1st 0 Zero 19 (Unknown 2)
11th June { 80 R.I.P } > 3rd dose 49 2nd 16 1st 2 Zero 12 (Unknown 1)
18th June { 77 R.I.P } > 3rd dose 56 2nd 15 1st 2 Zero 4
25th June { 104 R.I.P } > 3rd dose 72 2nd 16 1st 1 Zero 12 (Unknown 3)
2nd July { 116 R.I.P } > 3rd dose 77 2nd 16 1st 1 Zero 19 (Unknown 1)

TBB your data really did present as game, set and match to your anti vax brigade.

It's just my opinion but your data is undermined and so is your credibility. Disappointing.

#>!!IWho is burying the stats?!!#< Hmmm<

batfink's picture
batfink's picture
batfink Sunday, 10 Jul 2022 at 10:32pm

The shitfight continues, much heat and no light. Oh FFS Swelnet, shut this shithole forum down.

batfink's picture
batfink's picture
batfink Sunday, 10 Jul 2022 at 10:32pm

BTW, yeah, “it’s just a bad cold”. !!!!

campbell's picture
campbell's picture
campbell Monday, 11 Jul 2022 at 12:11am

Glad Your well big man burley,that seems to have been your main point and most important thing on this forum from the get go.
Just keep on fading people and dropping in mate ( if you do actually surf ) it's all good if you don't know any better I guess ?
As for wellness forum? Not quite sure what that comment means but the
Me me me me me , how great am I !
posts from burley are entertaining if nothing else .
I don't seem to remember being told vax completely stops transmission ? Or catching it? Ever ?
You keep on harping on with that one , so maybe just find another dark web post and stick it up for us legend ( as I'm sure you can) maybe the primod can back you up..........jeeze

burleigh's picture
burleigh's picture
burleigh Monday, 11 Jul 2022 at 7:40am
campbell wrote:

Glad Your well big man burley,that seems to have been your main point and most important thing on this forum from the get go.
Just keep on fading people and dropping in mate ( if you do actually surf ) it's all good if you don't know any better I guess ?
As for wellness forum? Not quite sure what that comment means but the
Me me me me me , how great am I !
posts from burley are entertaining if nothing else .
I don't seem to remember being told vax completely stops transmission ? Or catching it? Ever ?
You keep on harping on with that one , so maybe just find another dark web post and stick it up for us legend ( as I'm sure you can) maybe the primod can back you up..........jeeze

Campbell said:
I have old people in my life,disabled and vulnerable people also so I did it for them not myself I guess that's the difference , if maybe it helps them so I made the effort

Then says:
I don't seem to remember being told vax completely stops transmission ? Or catching it?

Lol

campbell's picture
campbell's picture
campbell Monday, 11 Jul 2022 at 9:20am

Lol ?
Sorry , I didn't realize I was chatting to a teenage girl , Damm internet , my bad... That goes a long way to explain the attitude anyhow .
Leave you to it sweetie.

burleigh's picture
burleigh's picture
burleigh Monday, 11 Jul 2022 at 9:49am
campbell wrote:

Lol ?
Sorry , I didn't realize I was chatting to a teenage girl , Damm internet , my bad... That goes a long way to explain the attitude anyhow .
Leave you to it sweetie.

Judging someone off an abbreviation to laughing.
I see the kind of person you are.

Don’t question the system Campbell go line up for number 4 of the exact same shit that didn’t work the first three times to “protect the community”

A modern day hero. Good on you

truebluebasher's picture
truebluebasher's picture
truebluebasher Monday, 11 Jul 2022 at 12:26pm

ringostarr gets points for having a crack.

Firstly ...Washed up bodybasherz have less than zero cred...ask the crew!
2nd ...Burley's Brigadier tbb has never held a Pox Party but has waited to vax a few times.
This week Brigadier tbb is shamefully asking for a Covid Jab & expect to be knocked back! So wot!
Make of that wot you like...but it's the truth! (eg: Covid Jab can mean several things!) Each to their own!
3rd ...It's not tbb's DATA it's a straight rip from NSW Health...go sue them!
Referring to it as tbb's source sounds dirty...NSW Health is the only source? (Not tbb's dealer!)

tbb shared NSW Health link and presented Data as is...(No tricks) All can see & share this!
NSW Health presents the same opening line each week...does it not repeatedly say...
eg: "Total Deaths this week # "Of these, "ALL" were eligible for a 3rd dose"....(re: Full 2/3 dosed)
How can tbb distort that? Why would tbb waste time even thinking of such...shocking as it was!
(Hint: Not sure of anywhere in the world where 'No' or '1 dose' is eligible for a 3rd dose?)
https://www.health.nsw.gov.au/Infectious/covid-19/Pages/weekly-reports.aspx

If ringostarr wishes to add more...fine! Won't ask where yo got it...but tbb has honestly never seen such!
tbb quoted & linked NSW Health as reputable source so yer Data has nothing to do with tbb's review!
If any wish to denigrate others hard work then at least separate & identify new alternate Data. (Where?)
tbb has no issue with a parallel set of data...explained that Burley innocently led tbb to this data batch.
If it's poisonous or tainted then take it up with NSW Govt. (tbb can't read wot clearly isn't there!)
Swear 1 million x over tbb never even thought of misleading the crew...they would rightly out me!

Keeping it real is wot it's about...a good healthy dose of reality will cure all ills.

We'll try again...the Vax side effect on ramping Health Hospital Crisis is overwhelming.
If any choose to argue against it or continue censoring it ...yer gonna need a bigger Uni degree.

BA.4/5 Wave > Tassie Health Crisis efficacy.
Before we start...This is closest date to latest Wave sorry if it's out by a day or two...sue Tassie!

Starts 4th June > 2nd July 2022 ( BA 4/5 Outbreak % Rises in...Cases / Hospital / ICU / Deaths)
Full Vax is all Vaxers over 2 doses as one group.
Status Cases > Hospital > ICU > Deaths (Full Vax rate rise over the period is 0.2%)
No vax 7.65% > 10.9% > 20% > 11.8%
Full Vax 13.74% > 16.4% > 20% > 22.7%
https://www.coronavirus.tas.gov.au/facts/tasmanian-statistics/weekly-report

tbb posts these reviews as a guide for vaxers to gauge Vax efficacy in hot spots & peak times.
If ya gonna make tbb back pedal over straight rips, while we're miles behind...it's not helping.
Suggest the crew leap frog over tbb & help Oz get over this hot mess the sooner the better!

Current Research :
tbb is trying to isolate the Vax scourge upon our Hospitals....Now how is that an evil thing?
Here's wot exclusive research is showing...this being a work in progress...so sue me!
Highest Vaxed Isolated Nations > Oz / NZ / Canada / Japan suffer 'growing' Health Crisis.
(Only these!) highly vaxed isolated nations struggle with increasing waves of Hospital Crisis.
Meaning these are the only ones tbb can get data on...but it is a concern that needs to be shared.
(Sample!) Note each wave the hospitalisation soars higher (This is in fact opposite to normal!)
NZ is not shown but crew can bring up Oz / Canada / Japan as near perfect Wave sets.

https://ourworldindata.org/covid-hospitalizations

This isolated highly Vaxed Pop side effect plays out like a Vax truth serum.
They are enslaved within the orchestration of their Rollouts...recycling mass harm.
Another theory is less large scale mutation strengthens the dominant more severe strain to breakthru.
eg: Possibly lower mutated Hi Vaxed Nations seem to carry high/er Hospitalisations thru each wave.
tbb earlier explained that Ocean lined or Alps / Lakes limit new mutations but seem to power up bullies.

eg: Experts train us to fear South African Mutants so few track the everchanging Elephant in the room.
tbb only knows there is no research happening on either...these are merely tbb's observations!
The're very real but tbb alone can't interpret wot they mean or how they connect.
If any know of any expert slightly interested...please share! Otherwise tbb will push on with research!
Again! This research is trying to prevent Vaxed Hospitalization & Death any can jump ahead...Please!
tbb has no time for exploiting this or the other...NSW Health shocked tbb not the other way round!

Data clearly shows that an obvious constant influx of Non or lesser Vaxed will break the spell.
Geert and others have argued this...as it makes perfect sense...but doesn't solve the vaxer'z riddle!

Unvaxed monthly savings on Tassie Vaxed Health Crisis (0.2% creepy Vax creep deducted)
Infections reduced by 5.8%
Hospital Ward savings 5.3%
Deaths reduced by 11%
Total Health Policy Cost = $ Zero ...(PM Albo is about to honour these role model hesitant citizens?)

Geert's Pandemic cures are now First World Oz Policy
* Mass open Unvaxed migration to hose down our hot mess & mop up VIP hot spots.
* Mass Antiviral Rollout expansion to slow the spread amongst 'Vaxed' Aged & Sick

However! Oz still has the Vax Bug.

This best ever Covid cure comes natural...each were born with it.
Trust yourselves to end this Pandemic and to end this Orchestrated Mass Vaxed Health Crisis

Salute Covid-19 Health System Overload Forecaster for daring to share & care!

shortenism's picture
shortenism's picture
shortenism Monday, 11 Jul 2022 at 4:20pm
Craig wrote:
shortenism wrote:
Craig wrote:

They're not forcing it so it seems to now be an individuals choice. As long as it stays that way that's fine with me.

Ya kidding me? 4 doses in, perpetual fear mongering and forced to this point really.. and that’s ok with you? Craig It’s ok to look in the mirror and accept your a fkn pussy but ffs it’s also ok to say ‘a 4th dose is NOT ok with me’.

Thanks for that unsolicited attack Shorty. Wanker.

Unsolicited attack? What did u expect with a comment like that? Applause?

I didn’t say you’re a pussy, I said it’s ok to accept that train of thought if you come to that conclusion about the his/him in the mirror..

shortenism's picture
shortenism's picture
shortenism Monday, 11 Jul 2022 at 4:32pm

Good ol Djokovic! Banned from the Australian Open for refusing the ridiculous jab mandate only to be royally honoured in his Wimbledon glory. What a man!

And while the unjabbed are winning Wimbledon, we’re here in Australia with some of the highest CoVid vaccine rates in the world, only to be drowning in supposed variants and being coerced into jab #4 of the same substance you received the 1st, 2nd and 3rd time.. What a clown show this is.

udo's picture
udo's picture
udo Monday, 11 Jul 2022 at 5:43pm
Roadkill's picture
Roadkill's picture
Roadkill Monday, 11 Jul 2022 at 6:04pm
shortenism wrote:
Craig wrote:
shortenism wrote:
Craig wrote:

They're not forcing it so it seems to now be an individuals choice. As long as it stays that way that's fine with me.

Ya kidding me? 4 doses in, perpetual fear mongering and forced to this point really.. and that’s ok with you? Craig It’s ok to look in the mirror and accept your a fkn pussy but ffs it’s also ok to say ‘a 4th dose is NOT ok with me’.

Thanks for that unsolicited attack Shorty. Wanker.

Unsolicited attack? What did u expect with a comment like that? Applause?

I didn’t say you’re a pussy, I said it’s ok to accept that train of thought if you come to that conclusion about the his/him in the mirror..

“ I didn’t say you’re a pussy”

Craig It’s ok to look in the mirror and accept your (sic) a fkn pussy

sypkan's picture
sypkan's picture
sypkan Monday, 11 Jul 2022 at 6:36pm
udo wrote:

https://www.bitchute.com/video/CN0mKWgdA8rr/

clever little ditty

displaying a distinct lack of self awareness... from both sides...

first bill gates, with his unbridled, unfiltered, aspergers enthusiasm for injecting modified DNA 'right into the veins' of little kiddies...

that's a winner in parental persuasion!

then the anti vaxxer nutters, who almost made it half way through without their oh so tedious 'sheeple' references...

more great persuasion!

not...

seriously, is anyone being convinced of anything by the over exuberant nuttyness of either side?

it now just seems to be a never ending war of '...i was righter than you...'

(with most smart people I know thinking both sides are absolutely full of shit)

geez, the damage done!

irrepairable damage it seems...

by both sides

shortenism's picture
shortenism's picture
shortenism Monday, 11 Jul 2022 at 7:13pm

Make u a little uncomfortable roadkill, the mirror work?

truebluebasher's picture
truebluebasher's picture
truebluebasher Monday, 11 Jul 2022 at 7:45pm

NZ / OZ PMs have the Chat...

Result : All Weekly NZ Vax specific Data is now censored.
No longer running Weekly - Kids / No Vax / 1 / 2 / 3 Vax > Cases > Hospital > ICU data sets.
Boosters began flying double overhead their rollout rate.
NZ Health DJ was spinnin' outta control so he pulled the plug!

Just luv how Oz / NZ Leaders celebrate the magical healing powers of Vax...

Grom: "Miss...Why are Chapters #1 #2 #3 torn out of our Science Books?"
Teacher : "Detention!"

999 ~ Emergency

Alana_a's picture
Alana_a's picture
Alana_a Monday, 11 Jul 2022 at 9:04pm

Love your work trueblue. Amazing time consuming efforts. Not that I understand all of it but I admire your attention to detail.

ringostarr's picture
ringostarr's picture
ringostarr Monday, 11 Jul 2022 at 10:43pm
truebluebasher wrote:

ringostarr gets points for having a crack.

Firstly ...Washed up bodybasherz have less than zero cred...ask the crew!
2nd ...Burley's Brigadier tbb has never held a Pox Party but has waited to vax a few times.
This week Brigadier tbb is shamefully asking for a Covid Jab & expect to be knocked back! So wot!
Make of that wot you like...but it's the truth! (eg: Covid Jab can mean several things!) Each to their own!
3rd ...It's not tbb's DATA it's a straight rip from NSW Health...go sue them!
Referring to it as tbb's source sounds dirty...NSW Health is the only source? (Not tbb's dealer!)

tbb shared NSW Health link and presented Data as is...(No tricks) All can see & share this!
NSW Health presents the same opening line each week...does it not repeatedly say...
eg: "Total Deaths this week # "Of these, "ALL" were eligible for a 3rd dose"....(re: Full 2/3 dosed)
How can tbb distort that? Why would tbb waste time even thinking of such...shocking as it was!
(Hint: Not sure of anywhere in the world where 'No' or '1 dose' is eligible for a 3rd dose?)
https://www.health.nsw.gov.au/Infectious/covid-19/Pages/weekly-reports.aspx

If ringostarr wishes to add more...fine! Won't ask where yo got it...but tbb has honestly never seen such!
tbb quoted & linked NSW Health as reputable source so yer Data has nothing to do with tbb's review!
If any wish to denigrate others hard work then at least separate & identify new alternate Data. (Where?)
tbb has no issue with a parallel set of data...explained that Burley innocently led tbb to this data batch.
If it's poisonous or tainted then take it up with NSW Govt. (tbb can't read wot clearly isn't there!)
Swear 1 million x over tbb never even thought of misleading the crew...they would rightly out me!

Keeping it real is wot it's about...a good healthy dose of reality will cure all ills.

We'll try again...the Vax side effect on ramping Health Hospital Crisis is overwhelming.
If any choose to argue against it or continue censoring it ...yer gonna need a bigger Uni degree.

BA.4/5 Wave > Tassie Health Crisis efficacy.
Before we start...This is closest date to latest Wave sorry if it's out by a day or two...sue Tassie!

Starts 4th June > 2nd July 2022 ( BA 4/5 Outbreak % Rises in...Cases / Hospital / ICU / Deaths)
Full Vax is all Vaxers over 2 doses as one group.
Status Cases > Hospital > ICU > Deaths (Full Vax rate rise over the period is 0.2%)
No vax 7.65% > 10.9% > 20% > 11.8%
Full Vax 13.74% > 16.4% > 20% > 22.7%
https://www.coronavirus.tas.gov.au/facts/tasmanian-statistics/weekly-report

tbb posts these reviews as a guide for vaxers to gauge Vax efficacy in hot spots & peak times.
If ya gonna make tbb back pedal over straight rips, while we're miles behind...it's not helping.
Suggest the crew leap frog over tbb & help Oz get over this hot mess the sooner the better!

Current Research :
tbb is trying to isolate the Vax scourge upon our Hospitals....Now how is that an evil thing?
Here's wot exclusive research is showing...this being a work in progress...so sue me!
Highest Vaxed Isolated Nations > Oz / NZ / Canada / Japan suffer 'growing' Health Crisis.
(Only these!) highly vaxed isolated nations struggle with increasing waves of Hospital Crisis.
Meaning these are the only ones tbb can get data on...but it is a concern that needs to be shared.
(Sample!) Note each wave the hospitalisation soars higher (This is in fact opposite to normal!)
NZ is not shown but crew can bring up Oz / Canada / Japan as near perfect Wave sets.

https://ourworldindata.org/covid-hospitalizations

This isolated highly Vaxed Pop side effect plays out like a Vax truth serum.
They are enslaved within the orchestration of their Rollouts...recycling mass harm.
Another theory is less large scale mutation strengthens the dominant more severe strain to breakthru.
eg: Possibly lower mutated Hi Vaxed Nations seem to carry high/er Hospitalisations thru each wave.
tbb earlier explained that Ocean lined or Alps / Lakes limit new mutations but seem to power up bullies.

eg: Experts train us to fear South African Mutants so few track the everchanging Elephant in the room.
tbb only knows there is no research happening on either...these are merely tbb's observations!
The're very real but tbb alone can't interpret wot they mean or how they connect.
If any know of any expert slightly interested...please share! Otherwise tbb will push on with research!
Again! This research is trying to prevent Vaxed Hospitalization & Death any can jump ahead...Please!
tbb has no time for exploiting this or the other...NSW Health shocked tbb not the other way round!

Data clearly shows that an obvious constant influx of Non or lesser Vaxed will break the spell.
Geert and others have argued this...as it makes perfect sense...but doesn't solve the vaxer'z riddle!

Unvaxed monthly savings on Tassie Vaxed Health Crisis (0.2% creepy Vax creep deducted)
Infections reduced by 5.8%
Hospital Ward savings 5.3%
Deaths reduced by 11%
Total Health Policy Cost = $ Zero ...(PM Albo is about to honour these role model hesitant citizens?)

Geert's Pandemic cures are now First World Oz Policy
* Mass open Unvaxed migration to hose down our hot mess & mop up VIP hot spots.
* Mass Antiviral Rollout expansion to slow the spread amongst 'Vaxed' Aged & Sick

However! Oz still has the Vax Bug.

This best ever Covid cure comes natural...each were born with it.
Trust yourselves to end this Pandemic and to end this Orchestrated Mass Vaxed Health Crisis

Salute Covid-19 Health System Overload Forecaster for daring to share & care!

==================
TBB , I stand by my post, but maybe went too hard.

The data i provided is all from your NSW link, or links within that link. Admittedly, it did take a while to find. I can't post a screenshot/image from the NSW data (never quite worked out how to do that on swellnet), but try this:

Go to
https://www.health.nsw.gov.au/Infectious/covid-19/Pages/weekly-reports.aspx

then
"Previous serveillance reports", eg week ending 25 June
https://www.health.nsw.gov.au/Infectious/covid-19/Documents/weekly-covid...

Then scroll down to bottom p3.

As you alluded, seems you assumed from further up in the report that "eligible for 3 doses" means must have already had 2? That is a fair assumption. But I think it just means you are old enough to meet the criteria, regardless of whether you've had 0, 1 or 2.

Let me know if you think I am reading it correctly. If so I can't see how the data supports your point.

Cheers

truebluebasher's picture
truebluebasher's picture
truebluebasher Tuesday, 12 Jul 2022 at 1:39am

Thanks for sharing ringostarr...if tbb must reply on someone else's data then fine! It's cool!
Quite obviously there are different hands at work with scant oversight.(2,000 NSW Health staff in iso!)
tbb has come across similar during Peak Delta / Omicron.
One guy is doing the Tables & another department typing up the full frontal save face!
Never the two meet...can see how yourself & tbb drew different conclusions for same week of Data.

No idea! Which conflicting page to believe...even still now!
But as said! It's seems odd that NSW Health cite All # Deaths with Booster Eligibility each week!
That sounds a bit lazy, like auto cue...not real healthy! Usually a bit more sly to try & hide [+] Vax data.
Just saying, that does seem out of character for these Hacks!

Knowing NSW Data is not usually so robotic...it could be they're outsourcing Non Health freelancers.
Again! Considering that over 2,000 NSW Health Staff are currently isolating!
Nsw Govt may of outsourced data during many recent ongoing Health Strikes!

tbb still salutes both yourself & NSW Health for bringing & sharing Data...we can work around it!
Daily reports were good to check on this...but with record deaths...that is no longer an option!
Can check with RM dashboard + tbb may yet run increasing % check on all groups to out glitches!

Those Tables you share > Noting the ultra low to zero Unvaxed patients doesn't reflect the Death Rates.
Kinda like no vaxers go to hospital or are denied treatment...so all just die on the Steps!
tbb might back-check on that...could be many different hands filing these bizarre reports.
Only know that the (Intro > Wards > Deaths) do not add up in the slightest...tbb is fine to excuse all!

All states / nations have been running down data since (phase 1)...few care about it at all.
Because of the Conflicting reads in each & every one of these reports...then obviously it's flawed!

{ tbb is fine to run a [Disclaimer] on NSW Death data posted (above) 10th July until further checks}
Thanx to ringostarr for back checking...that's dedication & warrants credit...tbb salutes!
Sorry if tbb misled Burley or crew!

As said! It's not tbb's handywork! Also don't wish to backpedal but it may prove useful. We'll see!

burleigh's picture
burleigh's picture
burleigh Tuesday, 12 Jul 2022 at 10:01am
Roadkill wrote:
shortenism wrote:
Craig wrote:
shortenism wrote:
Craig wrote:

They're not forcing it so it seems to now be an individuals choice. As long as it stays that way that's fine with me.

Ya kidding me? 4 doses in, perpetual fear mongering and forced to this point really.. and that’s ok with you? Craig It’s ok to look in the mirror and accept your a fkn pussy but ffs it’s also ok to say ‘a 4th dose is NOT ok with me’.

Thanks for that unsolicited attack Shorty. Wanker.

Unsolicited attack? What did u expect with a comment like that? Applause?

I didn’t say you’re a pussy, I said it’s ok to accept that train of thought if you come to that conclusion about the his/him in the mirror..

“ I didn’t say you’re a pussy”

Craig It’s ok to look in the mirror and accept your (sic) a fkn pussy

I guarantee if Craig vaccinated his dog 3 times for rabies and his dog still caught rabies he would be knocking on the vets door asking questions. especially when his vet said it's time for a 4th dose of the exact same shit that didn't protect his dog the first three times.

Especially when his friends unvaccinated dog is doing just fine with a stronger natural immunity.

Yet he's happy to let it happen to humans for a generally mild virus.

So yeah, pretty shit act to not care.

truebluebasher's picture
truebluebasher's picture
truebluebasher Tuesday, 12 Jul 2022 at 10:47am

Firstly! Qldurrz owe our neighbours an apology for gifting you a Shipload (Shitload) of VIP Covid.

2022 Covid Cruise Outbreak Itinerary (Select your fav strain, re-imagined in Themed Outbreaks)

Dep. May : Choose from any number of Top End 17+ VIP Coral boosted Outbreak Cruises
Dep. June : Qld Coral Princess 20 VIP Outbreak Cruise.
Dep. July : Red Hot deals on interstate Coral Princess 100+ VIP Outbreak Cruise

Infamous Oz/US Red Hot Hottie Ruby Princess' little sister The Coral Princess is now on heat
Double Dose (Back2back) Outbreaks already offloaded at new Port of Brisbane, direct to the City!

Reports:
Many Passengers never wore masks on embarkation & upon (Entries)
Many VIPs boarded while visibly showing Covid like symptoms.
After the outbreak the DIY buffet was still an open slather lucky dip...Bingo! Bingo! Bingo!
New Port of Brisbane 100% Covid Outbreak rating!
Qld Health Minister : " It was inevitable...Covid is everywhere!" (Cough! Well it is now...thanx Princess!)
Some chose to Isolate at Home > Others in Alt' Accom (re: "Undisclosed Location")
Qld Health are treating Staff but no mention of assisting infected Passengers?
Coral Princess in due to dock in Sydney on Wed.

Company are doing everything possible to ensure the safety of Pass & crew!
Passengers were offered a Refund but most turned it down...(Likely the NSW passengers)
Princess have offered Refunds on upcoming cruise/s

"Bizarrely Billed as the 1st Infected VIP Cruise since the restart." Like...WTF?
[Fact Check] It's just another in the lengthening conga line of Petri Dish flotilla since April restart.
In fact it's the 2nd (back2back) Outbreaks for Ruby's little Sister to christen the new Port of Brisbane.
Can read of our 100% VIP [+] track record here...rivalled only by every other restarted cruise port!
https://cruisepassenger.com.au/news/praise-for-covid-measures-after-inev...
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11003741/Covid-cruise-ship-nigh...

burleigh's picture
burleigh's picture
burleigh Tuesday, 12 Jul 2022 at 11:00am
truebluebasher wrote:

Firstly! Qldurrz owe our neighbours an apology for gifting you a Shipload (Shitload) of VIP Covid.

2022 Covid Cruise Outbreak Itinerary (Select your fav strain, re-imagined in Themed Outbreaks)

Dep. May : Choose from any number of Top End 17+ VIP Coral boosted Outbreak Cruises
Dep. June : Qld Coral Princess 20 VIP Outbreak Cruise.
Dep. July : Red Hot deals on interstate Coral Princess 100+ VIP Outbreak Cruise

Infamous Oz/US Red Hot Hottie Ruby Princess' little sister The Coral Princess is now on heat
Double Dose (Back2back) Outbreaks already offloaded at new Port of Brisbane, direct to the City!

Reports:
Many Passengers never wore masks on embarkation & upon (Entries)
Many VIPs boarded while visibly showing Covid like symptoms.
After the outbreak the DIY buffet was still an open slather lucky dip...Bingo! Bingo! Bingo!
New Port of Brisbane 100% Covid Outbreak rating!
Qld Health Minister : " It was inevitable...Covid is everywhere!" (Cough! Well it is now...thanx Princess!)
Some chose to Isolate at Home > Others in Alt' Accom (re: "Undisclosed Location")
Qld Health are treating Staff but no mention of assisting infected Passengers?
Coral Princess in due to dock in Sydney on Wed.

Company are doing everything possible to ensure the safety of Pass & crew!
Passengers were offered a Refund but most turned it down...(Likely the NSW passengers)
Princess have offered Refunds on upcoming cruise/s

"Bizarrely Billed as the 1st Infected VIP Cruise since the restart." Like...WTF?
[Fact Check] It's just another in the lengthening conga line of Petri Dish flotilla since April restart.
In fact it's the 2nd (back2back) Outbreaks for Ruby's little Sister to christen the new Port of Brisbane.
Can read of our 100% VIP [+] track record here...rivalled only by every other restarted cruise port!
https://cruisepassenger.com.au/news/praise-for-covid-measures-after-inev...
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11003741/Covid-cruise-ship-nigh...

It’s just so lucky they were vaccinate……… oh never mind