COVID-19 Health System Overload Forecaster

Craig's picture
Craig started the topic in Wednesday, 18 Mar 2020 at 7:44pm

I've created a spreadsheet forecast which I'll update as we go..

There's also a website with live running data.. https://sites.google.com/view/stayhomeaustralia

batfink's picture
batfink's picture
batfink Sunday, 10 Jul 2022 at 10:32pm

BTW, yeah, “it’s just a bad cold”. !!!!

campbell's picture
campbell's picture
campbell Monday, 11 Jul 2022 at 12:11am

Glad Your well big man burley,that seems to have been your main point and most important thing on this forum from the get go.
Just keep on fading people and dropping in mate ( if you do actually surf ) it's all good if you don't know any better I guess ?
As for wellness forum? Not quite sure what that comment means but the
Me me me me me , how great am I !
posts from burley are entertaining if nothing else .
I don't seem to remember being told vax completely stops transmission ? Or catching it? Ever ?
You keep on harping on with that one , so maybe just find another dark web post and stick it up for us legend ( as I'm sure you can) maybe the primod can back you up..........jeeze

burleigh's picture
burleigh's picture
burleigh Monday, 11 Jul 2022 at 7:40am
campbell wrote:

Glad Your well big man burley,that seems to have been your main point and most important thing on this forum from the get go.
Just keep on fading people and dropping in mate ( if you do actually surf ) it's all good if you don't know any better I guess ?
As for wellness forum? Not quite sure what that comment means but the
Me me me me me , how great am I !
posts from burley are entertaining if nothing else .
I don't seem to remember being told vax completely stops transmission ? Or catching it? Ever ?
You keep on harping on with that one , so maybe just find another dark web post and stick it up for us legend ( as I'm sure you can) maybe the primod can back you up..........jeeze

Campbell said:
I have old people in my life,disabled and vulnerable people also so I did it for them not myself I guess that's the difference , if maybe it helps them so I made the effort

Then says:
I don't seem to remember being told vax completely stops transmission ? Or catching it?

Lol

campbell's picture
campbell's picture
campbell Monday, 11 Jul 2022 at 9:20am

Lol ?
Sorry , I didn't realize I was chatting to a teenage girl , Damm internet , my bad... That goes a long way to explain the attitude anyhow .
Leave you to it sweetie.

burleigh's picture
burleigh's picture
burleigh Monday, 11 Jul 2022 at 9:49am
campbell wrote:

Lol ?
Sorry , I didn't realize I was chatting to a teenage girl , Damm internet , my bad... That goes a long way to explain the attitude anyhow .
Leave you to it sweetie.

Judging someone off an abbreviation to laughing.
I see the kind of person you are.

Don’t question the system Campbell go line up for number 4 of the exact same shit that didn’t work the first three times to “protect the community”

A modern day hero. Good on you

truebluebasher's picture
truebluebasher's picture
truebluebasher Monday, 11 Jul 2022 at 12:26pm

ringostarr gets points for having a crack.

Firstly ...Washed up bodybasherz have less than zero cred...ask the crew!
2nd ...Burley's Brigadier tbb has never held a Pox Party but has waited to vax a few times.
This week Brigadier tbb is shamefully asking for a Covid Jab & expect to be knocked back! So wot!
Make of that wot you like...but it's the truth! (eg: Covid Jab can mean several things!) Each to their own!
3rd ...It's not tbb's DATA it's a straight rip from NSW Health...go sue them!
Referring to it as tbb's source sounds dirty...NSW Health is the only source? (Not tbb's dealer!)

tbb shared NSW Health link and presented Data as is...(No tricks) All can see & share this!
NSW Health presents the same opening line each week...does it not repeatedly say...
eg: "Total Deaths this week # "Of these, "ALL" were eligible for a 3rd dose"....(re: Full 2/3 dosed)
How can tbb distort that? Why would tbb waste time even thinking of such...shocking as it was!
(Hint: Not sure of anywhere in the world where 'No' or '1 dose' is eligible for a 3rd dose?)
https://www.health.nsw.gov.au/Infectious/covid-19/Pages/weekly-reports.aspx

If ringostarr wishes to add more...fine! Won't ask where yo got it...but tbb has honestly never seen such!
tbb quoted & linked NSW Health as reputable source so yer Data has nothing to do with tbb's review!
If any wish to denigrate others hard work then at least separate & identify new alternate Data. (Where?)
tbb has no issue with a parallel set of data...explained that Burley innocently led tbb to this data batch.
If it's poisonous or tainted then take it up with NSW Govt. (tbb can't read wot clearly isn't there!)
Swear 1 million x over tbb never even thought of misleading the crew...they would rightly out me!

Keeping it real is wot it's about...a good healthy dose of reality will cure all ills.

We'll try again...the Vax side effect on ramping Health Hospital Crisis is overwhelming.
If any choose to argue against it or continue censoring it ...yer gonna need a bigger Uni degree.

BA.4/5 Wave > Tassie Health Crisis efficacy.
Before we start...This is closest date to latest Wave sorry if it's out by a day or two...sue Tassie!

Starts 4th June > 2nd July 2022 ( BA 4/5 Outbreak % Rises in...Cases / Hospital / ICU / Deaths)
Full Vax is all Vaxers over 2 doses as one group.
Status Cases > Hospital > ICU > Deaths (Full Vax rate rise over the period is 0.2%)
No vax 7.65% > 10.9% > 20% > 11.8%
Full Vax 13.74% > 16.4% > 20% > 22.7%
https://www.coronavirus.tas.gov.au/facts/tasmanian-statistics/weekly-report

tbb posts these reviews as a guide for vaxers to gauge Vax efficacy in hot spots & peak times.
If ya gonna make tbb back pedal over straight rips, while we're miles behind...it's not helping.
Suggest the crew leap frog over tbb & help Oz get over this hot mess the sooner the better!

Current Research :
tbb is trying to isolate the Vax scourge upon our Hospitals....Now how is that an evil thing?
Here's wot exclusive research is showing...this being a work in progress...so sue me!
Highest Vaxed Isolated Nations > Oz / NZ / Canada / Japan suffer 'growing' Health Crisis.
(Only these!) highly vaxed isolated nations struggle with increasing waves of Hospital Crisis.
Meaning these are the only ones tbb can get data on...but it is a concern that needs to be shared.
(Sample!) Note each wave the hospitalisation soars higher (This is in fact opposite to normal!)
NZ is not shown but crew can bring up Oz / Canada / Japan as near perfect Wave sets.

https://ourworldindata.org/covid-hospitalizations

This isolated highly Vaxed Pop side effect plays out like a Vax truth serum.
They are enslaved within the orchestration of their Rollouts...recycling mass harm.
Another theory is less large scale mutation strengthens the dominant more severe strain to breakthru.
eg: Possibly lower mutated Hi Vaxed Nations seem to carry high/er Hospitalisations thru each wave.
tbb earlier explained that Ocean lined or Alps / Lakes limit new mutations but seem to power up bullies.

eg: Experts train us to fear South African Mutants so few track the everchanging Elephant in the room.
tbb only knows there is no research happening on either...these are merely tbb's observations!
The're very real but tbb alone can't interpret wot they mean or how they connect.
If any know of any expert slightly interested...please share! Otherwise tbb will push on with research!
Again! This research is trying to prevent Vaxed Hospitalization & Death any can jump ahead...Please!
tbb has no time for exploiting this or the other...NSW Health shocked tbb not the other way round!

Data clearly shows that an obvious constant influx of Non or lesser Vaxed will break the spell.
Geert and others have argued this...as it makes perfect sense...but doesn't solve the vaxer'z riddle!

Unvaxed monthly savings on Tassie Vaxed Health Crisis (0.2% creepy Vax creep deducted)
Infections reduced by 5.8%
Hospital Ward savings 5.3%
Deaths reduced by 11%
Total Health Policy Cost = $ Zero ...(PM Albo is about to honour these role model hesitant citizens?)

Geert's Pandemic cures are now First World Oz Policy
* Mass open Unvaxed migration to hose down our hot mess & mop up VIP hot spots.
* Mass Antiviral Rollout expansion to slow the spread amongst 'Vaxed' Aged & Sick

However! Oz still has the Vax Bug.

This best ever Covid cure comes natural...each were born with it.
Trust yourselves to end this Pandemic and to end this Orchestrated Mass Vaxed Health Crisis

Salute Covid-19 Health System Overload Forecaster for daring to share & care!

shortenism's picture
shortenism's picture
shortenism Monday, 11 Jul 2022 at 4:20pm
Craig wrote:
shortenism wrote:
Craig wrote:

They're not forcing it so it seems to now be an individuals choice. As long as it stays that way that's fine with me.

Ya kidding me? 4 doses in, perpetual fear mongering and forced to this point really.. and that’s ok with you? Craig It’s ok to look in the mirror and accept your a fkn pussy but ffs it’s also ok to say ‘a 4th dose is NOT ok with me’.

Thanks for that unsolicited attack Shorty. Wanker.

Unsolicited attack? What did u expect with a comment like that? Applause?

I didn’t say you’re a pussy, I said it’s ok to accept that train of thought if you come to that conclusion about the his/him in the mirror..

shortenism's picture
shortenism's picture
shortenism Monday, 11 Jul 2022 at 4:32pm

Good ol Djokovic! Banned from the Australian Open for refusing the ridiculous jab mandate only to be royally honoured in his Wimbledon glory. What a man!

And while the unjabbed are winning Wimbledon, we’re here in Australia with some of the highest CoVid vaccine rates in the world, only to be drowning in supposed variants and being coerced into jab #4 of the same substance you received the 1st, 2nd and 3rd time.. What a clown show this is.

udo's picture
udo's picture
udo Monday, 11 Jul 2022 at 5:43pm
Roadkill's picture
Roadkill's picture
Roadkill Monday, 11 Jul 2022 at 6:04pm
shortenism wrote:
Craig wrote:
shortenism wrote:
Craig wrote:

They're not forcing it so it seems to now be an individuals choice. As long as it stays that way that's fine with me.

Ya kidding me? 4 doses in, perpetual fear mongering and forced to this point really.. and that’s ok with you? Craig It’s ok to look in the mirror and accept your a fkn pussy but ffs it’s also ok to say ‘a 4th dose is NOT ok with me’.

I didn’t say you’re a pussy, I said it’s ok to accept that train of thought if you come to that conclusion about the his/him in the mirror..

“ I didn’t say you’re a pussy”

Craig It’s ok to look in the mirror and accept your (sic) a fkn pussy

sypkan's picture
sypkan's picture
sypkan Monday, 11 Jul 2022 at 6:36pm
udo wrote:

https://www.bitchute.com/video/CN0mKWgdA8rr/

clever little ditty

displaying a distinct lack of self awareness... from both sides...

first bill gates, with his unbridled, unfiltered, aspergers enthusiasm for injecting modified DNA 'right into the veins' of little kiddies...

that's a winner in parental persuasion!

then the anti vaxxer nutters, who almost made it half way through without their oh so tedious 'sheeple' references...

more great persuasion!

not...

seriously, is anyone being convinced of anything by the over exuberant nuttyness of either side?

it now just seems to be a never ending war of '...i was righter than you...'

(with most smart people I know thinking both sides are absolutely full of shit)

geez, the damage done!

irrepairable damage it seems...

by both sides

shortenism's picture
shortenism's picture
shortenism Monday, 11 Jul 2022 at 7:13pm

Make u a little uncomfortable roadkill, the mirror work?

truebluebasher's picture
truebluebasher's picture
truebluebasher Monday, 11 Jul 2022 at 7:45pm

NZ / OZ PMs have the Chat...

Result : All Weekly NZ Vax specific Data is now censored.
No longer running Weekly - Kids / No Vax / 1 / 2 / 3 Vax > Cases > Hospital > ICU data sets.
Boosters began flying double overhead their rollout rate.
NZ Health DJ was spinnin' outta control so he pulled the plug!

Just luv how Oz / NZ Leaders celebrate the magical healing powers of Vax...

Grom: "Miss...Why are Chapters #1 #2 #3 torn out of our Science Books?"
Teacher : "Detention!"

999 ~ Emergency

Alana_a's picture
Alana_a's picture
Alana_a Monday, 11 Jul 2022 at 9:04pm

Love your work trueblue. Amazing time consuming efforts. Not that I understand all of it but I admire your attention to detail.

ringostarr's picture
ringostarr's picture
ringostarr Monday, 11 Jul 2022 at 10:43pm
truebluebasher wrote:

ringostarr gets points for having a crack.

Firstly ...Washed up bodybasherz have less than zero cred...ask the crew!
2nd ...Burley's Brigadier tbb has never held a Pox Party but has waited to vax a few times.
This week Brigadier tbb is shamefully asking for a Covid Jab & expect to be knocked back! So wot!
Make of that wot you like...but it's the truth! (eg: Covid Jab can mean several things!) Each to their own!
3rd ...It's not tbb's DATA it's a straight rip from NSW Health...go sue them!
Referring to it as tbb's source sounds dirty...NSW Health is the only source? (Not tbb's dealer!)

tbb shared NSW Health link and presented Data as is...(No tricks) All can see & share this!
NSW Health presents the same opening line each week...does it not repeatedly say...
eg: "Total Deaths this week # "Of these, "ALL" were eligible for a 3rd dose"....(re: Full 2/3 dosed)
How can tbb distort that? Why would tbb waste time even thinking of such...shocking as it was!
(Hint: Not sure of anywhere in the world where 'No' or '1 dose' is eligible for a 3rd dose?)

If ringostarr wishes to add more...fine! Won't ask where yo got it...but tbb has honestly never seen such!
tbb quoted & linked NSW Health as reputable source so yer Data has nothing to do with tbb's review!
If any wish to denigrate others hard work then at least separate & identify new alternate Data. (Where?)
tbb has no issue with a parallel set of data...explained that Burley innocently led tbb to this data batch.
If it's poisonous or tainted then take it up with NSW Govt. (tbb can't read wot clearly isn't there!)
Swear 1 million x over tbb never even thought of misleading the crew...they would rightly out me!

Keeping it real is wot it's about...a good healthy dose of reality will cure all ills.

We'll try again...the Vax side effect on ramping Health Hospital Crisis is overwhelming.
If any choose to argue against it or continue censoring it ...yer gonna need a bigger Uni degree.

BA.4/5 Wave > Tassie Health Crisis efficacy.
Before we start...This is closest date to latest Wave sorry if it's out by a day or two...sue Tassie!

Starts 4th June > 2nd July 2022 ( BA 4/5 Outbreak % Rises in...Cases / Hospital / ICU / Deaths)
Full Vax is all Vaxers over 2 doses as one group.
Status Cases > Hospital > ICU > Deaths (Full Vax rate rise over the period is 0.2%)
No vax 7.65% > 10.9% > 20% > 11.8%
Full Vax 13.74% > 16.4% > 20% > 22.7%
https://www.coronavirus.tas.gov.au/facts/tasmanian-statistics/weekly-report

tbb posts these reviews as a guide for vaxers to gauge Vax efficacy in hot spots & peak times.
If ya gonna make tbb back pedal over straight rips, while we're miles behind...it's not helping.
Suggest the crew leap frog over tbb & help Oz get over this hot mess the sooner the better!

Current Research :
tbb is trying to isolate the Vax scourge upon our Hospitals....Now how is that an evil thing?
Here's wot exclusive research is showing...this being a work in progress...so sue me!
Highest Vaxed Isolated Nations > Oz / NZ / Canada / Japan suffer 'growing' Health Crisis.
(Only these!) highly vaxed isolated nations struggle with increasing waves of Hospital Crisis.
Meaning these are the only ones tbb can get data on...but it is a concern that needs to be shared.
(Sample!) Note each wave the hospitalisation soars higher (This is in fact opposite to normal!)
NZ is not shown but crew can bring up Oz / Canada / Japan as near perfect Wave sets.

https://ourworldindata.org/covid-hospitalizations

This isolated highly Vaxed Pop side effect plays out like a Vax truth serum.
They are enslaved within the orchestration of their Rollouts...recycling mass harm.
Another theory is less large scale mutation strengthens the dominant more severe strain to breakthru.
eg: Possibly lower mutated Hi Vaxed Nations seem to carry high/er Hospitalisations thru each wave.
tbb earlier explained that Ocean lined or Alps / Lakes limit new mutations but seem to power up bullies.

eg: Experts train us to fear South African Mutants so few track the everchanging Elephant in the room.
tbb only knows there is no research happening on either...these are merely tbb's observations!
The're very real but tbb alone can't interpret wot they mean or how they connect.
If any know of any expert slightly interested...please share! Otherwise tbb will push on with research!
Again! This research is trying to prevent Vaxed Hospitalization & Death any can jump ahead...Please!
tbb has no time for exploiting this or the other...NSW Health shocked tbb not the other way round!

Data clearly shows that an obvious constant influx of Non or lesser Vaxed will break the spell.
Geert and others have argued this...as it makes perfect sense...but doesn't solve the vaxer'z riddle!

Unvaxed monthly savings on Tassie Vaxed Health Crisis (0.2% creepy Vax creep deducted)
Infections reduced by 5.8%
Hospital Ward savings 5.3%
Deaths reduced by 11%
Total Health Policy Cost = $ Zero ...(PM Albo is about to honour these role model hesitant citizens?)

Geert's Pandemic cures are now First World Oz Policy
* Mass open Unvaxed migration to hose down our hot mess & mop up VIP hot spots.
* Mass Antiviral Rollout expansion to slow the spread amongst 'Vaxed' Aged & Sick

However! Oz still has the Vax Bug.

This best ever Covid cure comes natural...each were born with it.
Trust yourselves to end this Pandemic and to end this Orchestrated Mass Vaxed Health Crisis

Salute Covid-19 Health System Overload Forecaster for daring to share & care!

==================
TBB , I stand by my post, but maybe went too hard.

The data i provided is all from your NSW link, or links within that link. Admittedly, it did take a while to find. I can't post a screenshot/image from the NSW data (never quite worked out how to do that on swellnet), but try this:

Go to

then
"Previous serveillance reports", eg week ending 25 June
https://www.health.nsw.gov.au/Infectious/covid-19/Documents/weekly-covid...

Then scroll down to bottom p3.

As you alluded, seems you assumed from further up in the report that "eligible for 3 doses" means must have already had 2? That is a fair assumption. But I think it just means you are old enough to meet the criteria, regardless of whether you've had 0, 1 or 2.

Let me know if you think I am reading it correctly. If so I can't see how the data supports your point.

Cheers

truebluebasher's picture
truebluebasher's picture
truebluebasher Tuesday, 12 Jul 2022 at 1:39am

Thanks for sharing ringostarr...if tbb must reply on someone else's data then fine! It's cool!
Quite obviously there are different hands at work with scant oversight.(2,000 NSW Health staff in iso!)
tbb has come across similar during Peak Delta / Omicron.
One guy is doing the Tables & another department typing up the full frontal save face!
Never the two meet...can see how yourself & tbb drew different conclusions for same week of Data.

No idea! Which conflicting page to believe...even still now!
But as said! It's seems odd that NSW Health cite All # Deaths with Booster Eligibility each week!
That sounds a bit lazy, like auto cue...not real healthy! Usually a bit more sly to try & hide [+] Vax data.
Just saying, that does seem out of character for these Hacks!

Knowing NSW Data is not usually so robotic...it could be they're outsourcing Non Health freelancers.
Again! Considering that over 2,000 NSW Health Staff are currently isolating!
Nsw Govt may of outsourced data during many recent ongoing Health Strikes!

tbb still salutes both yourself & NSW Health for bringing & sharing Data...we can work around it!
Daily reports were good to check on this...but with record deaths...that is no longer an option!
Can check with RM dashboard + tbb may yet run increasing % check on all groups to out glitches!

Those Tables you share > Noting the ultra low to zero Unvaxed patients doesn't reflect the Death Rates.
Kinda like no vaxers go to hospital or are denied treatment...so all just die on the Steps!
tbb might back-check on that...could be many different hands filing these bizarre reports.
Only know that the (Intro > Wards > Deaths) do not add up in the slightest...tbb is fine to excuse all!

All states / nations have been running down data since (phase 1)...few care about it at all.
Because of the Conflicting reads in each & every one of these reports...then obviously it's flawed!

{ tbb is fine to run a [Disclaimer] on NSW Death data posted (above) 10th July until further checks}
Thanx to ringostarr for back checking...that's dedication & warrants credit...tbb salutes!
Sorry if tbb misled Burley or crew!

As said! It's not tbb's handywork! Also don't wish to backpedal but it may prove useful. We'll see!

burleigh's picture
burleigh's picture
burleigh Tuesday, 12 Jul 2022 at 10:01am
Roadkill wrote:
shortenism wrote:
Craig wrote:
shortenism wrote:
Craig wrote:

“ I didn’t say you’re a pussy”

Craig It’s ok to look in the mirror and accept your (sic) a fkn pussy

I guarantee if Craig vaccinated his dog 3 times for rabies and his dog still caught rabies he would be knocking on the vets door asking questions. especially when his vet said it's time for a 4th dose of the exact same shit that didn't protect his dog the first three times.

Especially when his friends unvaccinated dog is doing just fine with a stronger natural immunity.

Yet he's happy to let it happen to humans for a generally mild virus.

So yeah, pretty shit act to not care.

truebluebasher's picture
truebluebasher's picture
truebluebasher Tuesday, 12 Jul 2022 at 10:47am

Firstly! Qldurrz owe our neighbours an apology for gifting you a Shipload (Shitload) of VIP Covid.

2022 Covid Cruise Outbreak Itinerary (Select your fav strain, re-imagined in Themed Outbreaks)

Dep. May : Choose from any number of Top End 17+ VIP Coral boosted Outbreak Cruises
Dep. June : Qld Coral Princess 20 VIP Outbreak Cruise.
Dep. July : Red Hot deals on interstate Coral Princess 100+ VIP Outbreak Cruise

Infamous Oz/US Red Hot Hottie Ruby Princess' little sister The Coral Princess is now on heat
Double Dose (Back2back) Outbreaks already offloaded at new Port of Brisbane, direct to the City!

Reports:
Many Passengers never wore masks on embarkation & upon (Entries)
Many VIPs boarded while visibly showing Covid like symptoms.
After the outbreak the DIY buffet was still an open slather lucky dip...Bingo! Bingo! Bingo!
New Port of Brisbane 100% Covid Outbreak rating!
Qld Health Minister : " It was inevitable...Covid is everywhere!" (Cough! Well it is now...thanx Princess!)
Some chose to Isolate at Home > Others in Alt' Accom (re: "Undisclosed Location")
Qld Health are treating Staff but no mention of assisting infected Passengers?
Coral Princess in due to dock in Sydney on Wed.

Company are doing everything possible to ensure the safety of Pass & crew!
Passengers were offered a Refund but most turned it down...(Likely the NSW passengers)
Princess have offered Refunds on upcoming cruise/s

"Bizarrely Billed as the 1st Infected VIP Cruise since the restart." Like...WTF?
[Fact Check] It's just another in the lengthening conga line of Petri Dish flotilla since April restart.
In fact it's the 2nd (back2back) Outbreaks for Ruby's little Sister to christen the new Port of Brisbane.
Can read of our 100% VIP [+] track record here...rivalled only by every other restarted cruise port!
https://cruisepassenger.com.au/news/praise-for-covid-measures-after-inev...
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11003741/Covid-cruise-ship-nigh...

burleigh's picture
burleigh's picture
burleigh Tuesday, 12 Jul 2022 at 11:00am
truebluebasher wrote:

Firstly! Qldurrz owe our neighbours an apology for gifting you a Shipload (Shitload) of VIP Covid.

2022 Covid Cruise Outbreak Itinerary (Select your fav strain, re-imagined in Themed Outbreaks)

Dep. May : Choose from any number of Top End 17+ VIP Coral boosted Outbreak Cruises
Dep. June : Qld Coral Princess 20 VIP Outbreak Cruise.
Dep. July : Red Hot deals on interstate Coral Princess 100+ VIP Outbreak Cruise

Infamous Oz/US Red Hot Hottie Ruby Princess' little sister The Coral Princess is now on heat
Double Dose (Back2back) Outbreaks already offloaded at new Port of Brisbane, direct to the City!

Reports:
Many Passengers never wore masks on embarkation & upon (Entries)
Many VIPs boarded while visibly showing Covid like symptoms.
After the outbreak the DIY buffet was still an open slather lucky dip...Bingo! Bingo! Bingo!
New Port of Brisbane 100% Covid Outbreak rating!
Qld Health Minister : " It was inevitable...Covid is everywhere!" (Cough! Well it is now...thanx Princess!)
Some chose to Isolate at Home > Others in Alt' Accom (re: "Undisclosed Location")
Qld Health are treating Staff but no mention of assisting infected Passengers?
Coral Princess in due to dock in Sydney on Wed.

Company are doing everything possible to ensure the safety of Pass & crew!
Passengers were offered a Refund but most turned it down...(Likely the NSW passengers)
Princess have offered Refunds on upcoming cruise/s

"Bizarrely Billed as the 1st Infected VIP Cruise since the restart." Like...WTF?
[Fact Check] It's just another in the lengthening conga line of Petri Dish flotilla since April restart.
In fact it's the 2nd (back2back) Outbreaks for Ruby's little Sister to christen the new Port of Brisbane.
Can read of our 100% VIP [+] track record here...rivalled only by every other restarted cruise port!
https://cruisepassenger.com.au/news/praise-for-covid-measures-after-inev...
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11003741/Covid-cruise-ship-nigh...

It’s just so lucky they were vaccinate……… oh never mind

burleigh's picture
burleigh's picture
burleigh Tuesday, 12 Jul 2022 at 1:16pm

Covid re-infections soaring in Australia. Our Covid "death toll" one of the world highest.

While the unvaccinated are sitting back smiling with our natural immunity given to us for free and completely uncomprimised by MRNA

If only you had listened to us "anti vaxers"

It's now a pandemic of the vaccinated. Time to update your subscription. Our government bought enough for 8 doses per person. Maybe they knew all along what was going to happen?

Rubicon's picture
Rubicon's picture
Rubicon Tuesday, 12 Jul 2022 at 2:28pm
burleigh wrote:
campbell wrote:

Lol ?
Leave you to it sweetie.

Judging someone off an abbreviation to laughing.
I see the kind of person you are.

Don’t question the system Campbell go line up for number 4 of the exact same shit that didn’t work the first three times to “protect the community”

A modern day hero. Good on you

udo's picture
udo's picture
udo Tuesday, 12 Jul 2022 at 4:13pm

Does anyone know of any Airlines Indonesia bound that are carrying Unvaxxed passengers ?

burleigh's picture
burleigh's picture
burleigh Tuesday, 12 Jul 2022 at 4:15pm
udo wrote:

Does anyone know of any Airlines Indonesia bound that are carrying Unvaxxed passengers ?

You just need an exemption after having the sniffles. Easy as that. No MRMA experiment needed.

udo's picture
udo's picture
udo Tuesday, 12 Jul 2022 at 4:26pm

So which Airlines ?
And Immagrasi clearance ?

sypkan's picture
sypkan's picture
sypkan Tuesday, 12 Jul 2022 at 4:35pm
burleigh wrote:
udo wrote:

You just need an exemption after having the sniffles. Easy as that. No MRMA experiment needed.

go lick a patient in the covid ward, get your exemption letter, and good to go..

Supafreak's picture
Supafreak's picture
Supafreak Tuesday, 12 Jul 2022 at 4:42pm

If you had a confirmed COVID-19 infection you should defer vaccination for 3 months. You are considered 'up-to-date' during this period. The next scheduled dose of COVID-19 vaccine should be given as soon as possible after 3 months following a COVID-19 infection.4 days ago https://www.health.gov.au/initiatives-and-programs/covid-19-vaccines/get...…………So technically you could get an exemption and doctors letter and board a flight and enter Bali……….maybe ?

burleigh's picture
burleigh's picture
burleigh Tuesday, 12 Jul 2022 at 4:52pm
Supafreak wrote:

If you had a confirmed COVID-19 infection you should defer vaccination for 3 months. You are considered 'up-to-date' during this period. The next scheduled dose of COVID-19 vaccine should be given as soon as possible after 3 months following a COVID-19 infection.4 days ago https://www.health.gov.au/initiatives-and-programs/covid-19-vaccines/get...…………So technically you could get an exemption and doctors letter and board a flight and enter Bali……….maybe ?

Apparently yes. People are doing it.

udo's picture
udo's picture
udo Tuesday, 12 Jul 2022 at 5:02pm

Apparently....Does that satisfy Indo covid entry rules ? im calling Bullshit on that
you still need to board a plane..i was asking if anyone knows which Airlines are carrying Unvaxxed ?

burleigh's picture
burleigh's picture
burleigh Tuesday, 12 Jul 2022 at 5:06pm
udo wrote:

Apparently....Does that satisfy Indo covid entry rules ? im calling Bullshit on that
you still need to board a plane..i was asking if anyone knows which Airlines are carrying Unvaxxed ?

Why you asking?

Supafreak's picture
Supafreak's picture
Supafreak Tuesday, 12 Jul 2022 at 5:07pm

Well it looks like you can but there’s lots of hoops to jump through , this link has countries that except exemptions , its still up to Jetstar but if you tick all their boxes it may well be possible. https://www.jetstar.com/au/en/help/articles/covid-19-vaccination-exempti...

Supafreak's picture
Supafreak's picture
Supafreak Tuesday, 12 Jul 2022 at 5:13pm

I was curious as a kiwi mate who I know isn’t vaccinated , very antivax , is currently in Lakeys and has been there for a month, traveling from NZ.

burleigh's picture
burleigh's picture
burleigh Tuesday, 12 Jul 2022 at 5:39pm
Supafreak wrote:

I was curious as a kiwi mate who I know isn’t vaccinated , very antivax , is currently in Lakeys and has been there for a month, traveling from NZ.

The entire setup is ridiculous. What explanation can any airline or country possible give to say you need a double jab to enter with how high covid is spreading amongst the vaccinated.

old-dog's picture
old-dog's picture
old-dog Tuesday, 12 Jul 2022 at 5:48pm

@ burls " Its now a pandemic of the vaccinated" FFS if you aren't a flat earther its probably because you haven't researched it yet, they use exactly the same methods and logic to stroke their egos as you do. Give it up pal you are only fooling two people and you are both of them. Cheers.

burleigh's picture
burleigh's picture
burleigh Tuesday, 12 Jul 2022 at 5:57pm
old-dog wrote:

@ burls " Its now a pandemic of the vaccinated" FFS if you aren't a flat earther its probably because you haven't researched it yet, they use exactly the same methods and logic to stroke their egos as you do. Give it up pal you are only fooling two people and you are both of them. Cheers.

Haha look around you old dog. Who’s got Covid? Who’s filling up the hospitals?
I’ll tell you who. The vaccinated are.

But off you go, be a good boy and get whacked with something the 4th time. While us unvaccinated have had covid and have superior immunity to the virus than the 4 whacked hero’s now stuck in a system of needles.

Go figure

Oh but you can get on a Jetstar flight. Congrats Udo

udo's picture
udo's picture
udo Tuesday, 12 Jul 2022 at 6:03pm

Jetstar Possibly Burleigh with a months notice and correct Exemptions ..But will that get you into Indonesia ?

burleigh's picture
burleigh's picture
burleigh Tuesday, 12 Jul 2022 at 6:09pm
udo wrote:

Jetstar Possibly Burleigh with a months notice and correct Exemptions ..But will that get you into Indonesia ?

I have a friend doing it tomorrow. I will let you know if he’s successful.

burleigh's picture
burleigh's picture
burleigh Tuesday, 12 Jul 2022 at 6:09pm
Supafreak's picture
Supafreak's picture
Supafreak Tuesday, 12 Jul 2022 at 6:17pm
burleigh wrote:
udo wrote:

On the Jetstar link I put up it had Indonesia as a country that excepts exemptions , I’m guessing you will have to do quarantine as currently 5 days quarantine if only 1 shot ( soon to be 3 shots ….. maybe)

udo's picture
udo's picture
udo Tuesday, 12 Jul 2022 at 6:20pm
burleigh wrote:
udo wrote:

Ha Ha ...you have a friend doing it Tomorrow....but you had No idea about possible flight exemptions it until an hour ago..

burleigh's picture
burleigh's picture
burleigh Tuesday, 12 Jul 2022 at 6:39pm
udo wrote:
burleigh wrote:
udo wrote:

Ha Ha ...you have a friend doing it Tomorrow....but you had No idea about possible flight exemptions it until an hour ago..

What gives you the idea i only knew 1 hour ago?

Rabbits68's picture
Rabbits68's picture
Rabbits68 Tuesday, 12 Jul 2022 at 6:50pm

@burleigh are there any fit & healthy unvaccinated people in hospital with Covid-19 & have any fit & healthy unvaccinated people died from Covid-19?

If so, what % & why?

DudeSweetDudeSweet's picture
DudeSweetDudeSweet Tuesday, 12 Jul 2022 at 7:34pm

Seriously…are you dmb cnts still cocking on with your vaccine rubbish?

Look…the only reason anyone got a vaccine is :

A / They would lose their job / ability to travel / assorted freedoms if they failed to do so. Remember when you couldn’t go to a cafe if you weren’t vaccinated? For fuck’s sake.

B/ You swallowed the outrageous fear propoganda which has since shown to be utter drivel. “ No one is safe from Covid. It’s lethal and everyone is equally vulnerable. “ Since then everyone has had it and everyone knows that unless you’re a 95 year old dementia patient with diabetes and heart disease you will be fine.

C/ You fell for the “protect the vulnerable “ line. Everyone is quick to now say that no one ever thought the vaccines prevented transmission but this is 100% a lie. There is about 250 pages of this thread full of dmb cnts saying that they got the jab because they care about others in the community ie they think the vaccine prevents transmission. It was a lie told to you by the “experts” . It was a lie told to you by the government, authorities and the media. It was the most convincing conspiracy against a population which I’ve ever seen. People believed they only needed to lock down until they got vaccinated in which case they’d developed immunity and couldn’t spread it to their relatives and friends. It was all bullshit. All of it. How quickly people forget.

D/ If you are a 95 year old dementia patient with diabetes and heart disease and may actually be vulnerable to perishing from covid. Then it’s worthwhile getting the vaccine. What harm can it do when you’re going to go walk with God in the next few weeks anyway.

Old Dog, Udo and all the rest….get a grip you clowns. Take your condescending elsewhere. If you want your faux vaxx protection then go knock yourself out but you can stick your outdated lies up your arse. No one believes your shit anymore.

Udo…Who the fuck are you to try and take the piss out of a healthy young family man who wants to travel for surf but is facing bureaucratic obstacles put in his way by crew trying to peddle unnecessary and useless “medical” products. For a fit young surfer there is literally no more covid benefit from a saline injection as there is from a vaccine. Fuck off with your snide bullshit. Are you a surfer or a fearful , kow towing piece of shit ? You aren’t even brave enough to frame your attempted ridicule as the rude attack on Burleigh which it is, instead posing all kinds of vapid and loaded questions about peripheral covid issues. Does my head in.

DudeSweetDudeSweet Tuesday, 12 Jul 2022 at 7:40pm
Rabbits68 wrote:

@burleigh are there any fit & healthy unvaccinated people in hospital with Covid-19 & have any fit & healthy unvaccinated people died from Covid-19?

If so, what % & why?

Oh yeah ! Haven’t you read the news!?!?

Meanwhile….15 million Australians have had covid and the death toll amongst healthy people is ……fuck all.

Three quarters of WITH covid deaths have been over 80 years old.

40% of covid deaths have been over 90 years old.

85% of covid deaths occur in aged care facilities.

Average comorbidities of deaths WITH covid is three ie diabetes, heart disease and dementia.

More healthy people die from dementia than covid. Do you know of any healthy people who have died from dementia?

No ? Well why the fuck are you pummeled a healthy, young family man who just wants to enjoy his life without subjecting himself to an unnecessary Big Pharma product ?

Roadkill's picture
Roadkill's picture
Roadkill Tuesday, 12 Jul 2022 at 7:39pm

People don’t seem to be dying from getting the vax like previously.

Roadkill's picture
Roadkill's picture
Roadkill Tuesday, 12 Jul 2022 at 7:41pm

blowin is on form tonight…ranting away irrationally..lol.

DudeSweetDudeSweet Tuesday, 12 Jul 2022 at 7:48pm

For sure.

There’s a few hundred pages here of you revealing the depth and breadth of your irrationality, running the full gamut of :

“Get vaccinated to protect the community you dogs! Only Granny killers don’t want to be vaccinated.”

To

“An unvaccinated person in a bakery is a murderer!”

But sure bloke, you’re the rational one.

BTW…Are you aware, even now, that both your ludicrous rants above were never valid in the first place as the vaccine never, ever prevented transmission of covid ? I’m guessing not. You’ve been dmb cnt from the word go.

Rabbits68's picture
Rabbits68's picture
Rabbits68 Tuesday, 12 Jul 2022 at 7:46pm

All good Burleigh, Blowin’s filled me in.

And as polite as ever! What a treat…..

DudeSweetDudeSweet Tuesday, 12 Jul 2022 at 7:49pm

Hey…I’m polite as fck until people start taking the piss.

Then they get what they deserve.

Rabbits68's picture
Rabbits68's picture
Rabbits68 Tuesday, 12 Jul 2022 at 7:57pm
DudeSweetDudeSweet wrote:

Hey…I’m polite as fck until people start taking the piss.

Then they get what they deserve.

You too have been reading Burleigh’s posts for over 2 years now, making numerous, serious claims & yet not one link to any credible evidence to back up any one of them.

That’s the definition of the taking the piss bloke.

Roadkill's picture
Roadkill's picture
Roadkill Tuesday, 12 Jul 2022 at 8:00pm

Ha ha ha…when you're not lying and making stuff up in this thread you are ranting at others.

Tonight is a night for ranting.