COVID-19 Health System Overload Forecaster

Craig's picture
Craig started the topic in Wednesday, 18 Mar 2020 at 7:44pm

I've created a spreadsheet forecast which I'll update as we go..

There's also a website with live running data.. https://sites.google.com/view/stayhomeaustralia

soggydog's picture
soggydog's picture
soggydog Friday, 8 Jul 2022 at 2:34pm

Just to throw it out there, medical professionals who have spoken against mandates in Australia have lost their rite to practice. I was seeing a psychiatrist who lost his rite to practice because he spoke of the negative effects of vaccine mandates on mental health publicly. Not the efficacy of the vaccine but mental health and mandates.

Island Bay's picture
Island Bay's picture
Island Bay Friday, 8 Jul 2022 at 2:35pm

Good to hear you had it mild too, poo-man.

I'm 2 x vaxxed. It was the dangled carrot of international travel that made me do it, and later my employer mandated it too, which pissed me off no end.

I have since not even remotely given boosters a thought (actually felt ashamed at how our govt coerced people into getting boosted/vaxxed), but my wife is boosted, and she was worried that I'd fare much worse than her, being older too.

Of course the opposite happened. Mild cold for me, just a bit tired.

Roadkill's picture
Roadkill's picture
Roadkill Friday, 8 Jul 2022 at 2:47pm
DudeSweetDudeSweet wrote:

To be honest Roadkill, the opinions of crew such as yourself don’t weigh too heavily. You swallowed the panic story and your credibility is basically non existent.

Five million unvaccinated Australians doing fine. That’s not a conspiracy, that’s reality. It contradicts every single thing you believe. If you don’t possess the ability to reassess your thinking in light of these facts then that’s your problem, no one else’s. No amount of insults will change this outcome.

LMAO...coming from the most vociferous person on this sight...."No amount of insults will change this outcome" is fucking GOLD!

Roadkill's picture
Roadkill's picture
Roadkill Friday, 8 Jul 2022 at 2:50pm
burleigh wrote:
old-dog wrote:

One simple question yet to be answered. How come you guys know more about this issue than all the scientists, university professors, doctors and medical professionals the world over who are telling us the exact opposite to what your so strongly believe in ? It must be the biggest conspiracy in human history. Surely such an obsession with your "own truth" must be a symptom of underlying mental health issues. I prefer living in the real world and letting the experts in their fields do the educating not delusional losers on a surfing forum thanks. Cheers.

Old dog there are many scientists, university professors, doctors and medical professionals that have openly spoken out against covid and the vaccine, unfortunately they have been completely silenced by governments and media that are controlled by governments.

Politicians have taken control of doctor patient relationships by silencing Drs.

When you see Sesame Street and your prime minister tell you to speak to your doctor with a smile on their face you must know full well that your doctor will follow the political guidelines and APRA and ATAGI and recommend you have the vaccine or face being audited and disciplinary action.

The craziest part about the 4th vaccine is it’s exactly the same as the last three. It won’t work, it has never worked.

Yet as Blowin said, 5 million un vaccinated Australians doing completely fine without any vaccine.

Ha ha ha ha...are these the same scientists, university professors, doctors and medical professionals that told you millions of people die of the common cold each year?

truebluebasher's picture
truebluebasher's picture
truebluebasher Friday, 8 Jul 2022 at 3:11pm

SA Boosters are fully sick...
Wed 6th July Boosted = 65.5% Hospital Admissions or 7.6% above 59.7% Booster Vax rate
Still above their rate today...
https://www.sahealth.sa.gov.au/wps/wcm/connect/public+content/sa+health+...
Recall new Premier pushed hard for the 3rd Jab, just wot the Good Doctor Ordered.
Boosted spend more time in Hospital beds than any other Aussies or so SA ward charts show!

SA are currently rearranging their...cushioned to do pile...how many new layouts is that now?
Good luck with tracking down Scarecrows / Whale carcasses to bulk up yer "Un-whatever Pile"

Just saying for 3x Vaxed South Aussies might wanna wear 3x Masks or risk getting 3x as sick!
Couldn't give us a boost could ya...Let the Good times Roll...

udo's picture
udo's picture
udo Friday, 8 Jul 2022 at 3:40pm

Soggydog whats the name of your struck off Psychiatrist ?

garyg1412's picture
garyg1412's picture
garyg1412 Friday, 8 Jul 2022 at 3:47pm
burleigh wrote:
garyg1412 wrote:

If you claim you don’t want a vaccine you’re classed as an overreacting conspiracy nut weirdo,

It's the "claim" part that makes you the conspiracy nut. Just make an educated personal choice whether to have the additional boosters or not - simple. Once you get your megaphone out and start being Mr Shouty then you open yourself to being labelled just that.

How you going to make your educated personal choice Garyg?
What education you giving yourself?

I said an educated choice not an education. A bit like the choice whether to have another drink or not before driving a car, versus watching a Youtube clip of a repeat drink driving offender telling you "she'll be right mate".
What I am saying in simplistic terms is do what you think is the right thing to do with regards to your health and base that decision on what you think is the best information available AT THAT TIME. And just respect other people's decisions, without resorting to some of the immature stuff that gets flung around on here from both sides of the coin.

Roadkill's picture
Roadkill's picture
Roadkill Friday, 8 Jul 2022 at 3:48pm

It would be good if blowin Could tell us which of the large multinational big Pharma companies was involved in getting Covid into the general population? Was it an individual big Pharma company or did they all work together to get it into the general population so they could profit? Or was it a government or multiple governments that released Covid deliberately to Help big Pharma make bigger profits than usual? And individual politicians receiving bags full of cash?

I love how Covidiots like blowin and burleigh mouth off daily but have never provided any proof ever. That’s never as in zip, nada, nothing.

Roadkill's picture
Roadkill's picture
Roadkill Friday, 8 Jul 2022 at 3:54pm
udo wrote:

Yep, As it’s pretty easy to find out the information about doctors that have been struck off the medical register.

Will be good to confirm soggydog’s claim.
Which I call bs until proven.

overthefalls's picture
overthefalls's picture
overthefalls Friday, 8 Jul 2022 at 4:05pm

The local GP in our town got deregistered for discouraging patients from getting the covid vaccination and for refusing to see patients who were vaccinated.

Roadkill's picture
Roadkill's picture
Roadkill Friday, 8 Jul 2022 at 4:18pm

Clive Palmer claimed 200 Dr had been struck of the medical register because of COVID. Total was 61 since July 2019, which is before COVID was a thing.

burleigh's picture
burleigh's picture
burleigh Friday, 8 Jul 2022 at 4:37pm
garyg1412 wrote:
burleigh wrote:
garyg1412 wrote:

If you claim you don’t want a vaccine you’re classed as an overreacting conspiracy nut weirdo,

It's the "claim" part that makes you the conspiracy nut. Just make an educated personal choice whether to have the additional boosters or not - simple. Once you get your megaphone out and start being Mr Shouty then you open yourself to being labelled just that.

I said an educated choice not an education. A bit like the choice whether to have another drink or not before driving a car, versus watching a Youtube clip of a repeat drink driving offender telling you "she'll be right mate".
What I am saying in simplistic terms is do what you think is the right thing to do with regards to your health and base that decision on what you think is the best information available AT THAT TIME. And just respect other people's decisions, without resorting to some of the immature stuff that gets flung around on here from both sides of the coin.

Just curious where your getting the information for your educated choice?

When politicians tell you “if you have any concern speak to your GP” they are using a doctor/patient trust to coerce you into a vaccine.

Any doctor that speaks against the narrative gets terminated or audited.

The main stream media have been giving the narrative also, so where do you go for your informed convent when every avenue has been politicised?

soggydog's picture
soggydog's picture
soggydog Friday, 8 Jul 2022 at 4:49pm
udo wrote:

Udo, I’d like to give you the details. But given Roadkill wants to do some muck raking I’d rather protect this guy as he’s been really good for my mental health. How do I know he’s de registered. I looked it up. Also I’m unable to claim sessions on my private health care.

As for Roadkill……… I’m not trying not to go down that rabbit hole anymore. Feeling pretty good these days.

Roadkill's picture
Roadkill's picture
Roadkill Friday, 8 Jul 2022 at 4:51pm
burleigh wrote:
garyg1412 wrote:
burleigh wrote:
garyg1412 wrote:

When politicians tell you “if you have any concern speak to your GP” they are using a doctor/patient trust to coerce you into a vaccine.

The main stream media have been giving the narrative also, so where do you go for your informed convent when every avenue has been politicised?

"Any doctor that speaks against the narrative gets terminated or audited"
Prove it...where can this be verified?

'The main stream media have been giving the narrative also"
By who? By the Australian govt? a govt dept or a ministry or even a minister?

Roadkill's picture
Roadkill's picture
Roadkill Friday, 8 Jul 2022 at 4:54pm
soggydog wrote:
udo wrote:

Udo, I’d like to give you the details. But given Roadkill wants to do some muck raking I’d rather protect this guy as he’s been really good for my mental health. How do I know he’s de registered. I looked it up. Also I’m unable to claim sessions on my private health care.

As for Roadkill……… I’m not trying not to go down that rabbit hole anymore. Feeling pretty good these days.

No muck raking...Just a call to back up and prove claims made.

It's great you feel good...I hope it continues.

udo's picture
udo's picture
udo Friday, 8 Jul 2022 at 5:05pm

No probs i had already looked at how many were Deregistered in last 3 yrs and Why.

DudeSweetDudeSweet's picture
DudeSweetDudeSweet Friday, 8 Jul 2022 at 5:08pm
Roadkill wrote:
burleigh wrote:
garyg1412 wrote:
burleigh wrote:
garyg1412 wrote:

Who was it that told Albo a domestic gas reservation program for the East coast was off the table ? Even though he’s Prime Minister of Australia ? And the minister for energy ( Bowen) fell into line as well despite the fact that we give away Australian resources to overseas companies who then sell it back to us at the world’s highest prices and over 25,000,000 Australians suffer massively for it.

Who told Albo and Bowen to do this ?

Who told John Howard to sign up for invading Iraq despite it being obviously illegal and with no aim beyond profiteering from the destruction and rebuilding of another sovereign nation?

Same same.

Money and power talk and if they want something they often enough don’t ask ….they demand.

burleigh's picture
burleigh's picture
burleigh Friday, 8 Jul 2022 at 5:32pm
Roadkill wrote:
burleigh wrote:
garyg1412 wrote:
burleigh wrote:
garyg1412 wrote:

I have shared the letter from Aphra previously. An actual doctor reading it word for word.

And if you don’t believe the msm have been given a covid narrative you’re an absolute flog……. Wait we already knew that.

Go get ya 4th jab of the same shit that didn’t protect you three times precious toady. Hopefully you don’t get myocarditis

udo's picture
udo's picture
udo Friday, 8 Jul 2022 at 5:46pm

This one Burleigh ?
@31 mins

&t=1856s

udo's picture
udo's picture
udo Friday, 8 Jul 2022 at 5:59pm

And from the same Mob....

Alana_a's picture
Alana_a's picture
Alana_a Friday, 8 Jul 2022 at 6:09pm

Ahhhh roadkill. He’s like the energiza man. Time and time again he gets trumped yet some how he finds the will to get back up for his daily posts. You’re an inspiration mate. It’s got to be the boosters.
He obviously does not believe in the power of hindsight. Hindsight being that we’ve had about 2 yrs to observe the severity of COVID and one’s lifetime to compare it to our previous cold and flues throughout.
Can you please do us a favour and just stop, breath and think about it. What have youuuu witnessed? Putting msm aside for just one minute, Has it come close to your worst fears? We know you got hit pretty hard but was it harder then one or two of the bad flues you’ve had in the past? They can be pretty tough to get through. Now think about your family, your friends , your friends friends. Has it really been that bad? Has it been so bad the unvaccinated do not deserve to be part of the community? Does it warrant the hospital staff shortages or the banning of teachers at schools ? And what about the debts we now carry and the mental strain we’ve all endured.
What do you say mate? Can you give us an inch ( of slack) can we find some common ground after 3 yrs or will you continue down the road of mindless rebuttals to anyone who dares questions the writings of your great, the one and only , the all mighty Anthony fauci

Alana_a's picture
Alana_a's picture
Alana_a Friday, 8 Jul 2022 at 6:18pm

* i actually had some common ground with you. I had my two shots. Im *fully vaccinated. I also wrote off anything Burleigh put up as a conspiracy. Then I found common sense

burleigh's picture
burleigh's picture
burleigh Friday, 8 Jul 2022 at 6:22pm
udo wrote:

This one Burleigh ?
@31 mins
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ukjlCTaSdL8&t=1856s

That’s it.

soggydog's picture
soggydog's picture
soggydog Friday, 8 Jul 2022 at 6:46pm
burleigh wrote:
udo wrote:

This one Burleigh ?
@31 mins

That’s it.

Hey Roadkill, there’s your proof. Without revealing my health provider.

Roadkill's picture
Roadkill's picture
Roadkill Friday, 8 Jul 2022 at 7:20pm
udo wrote:

This one Burleigh ?
@31 mins

“Any promotion of anti vax statements”. That is the important part…you all missed. Drs promoting anti vax are the ones targeted and held accountable.

It’s pretty simple stuff.

burleigh's picture
burleigh's picture
burleigh Friday, 8 Jul 2022 at 7:25pm
Roadkill wrote:
udo wrote:

This one Burleigh ?
@31 mins

“Any promotion of anti vax statements”. That is the important part…you all missed. Drs promoting anti vax are the ones targeted and held accountable.

Exactly our point. You dip shit.

Doctors have been politicised. It’s no longer doctor patient trust. You now have a politician standing in the way.

Don’t they dare step outside the line of our political stance on a brand new vaccine or you will be held accountable.

See the problem dopey?

Roadkill's picture
Roadkill's picture
Roadkill Friday, 8 Jul 2022 at 7:24pm
Roadkill wrote:
burleigh wrote:
garyg1412 wrote:
burleigh wrote:
garyg1412 wrote:

Who was it that told Albo a domestic gas reservation program for the East coast was off the table ? Even though he’s Prime Minister of Australia ? And the minister for energy ( Bowen) fell into line as well despite the fact that we give away Australian resources to overseas companies who then sell it back to us at the world’s highest prices and over 25,000,000 Australians suffer massively for it.

Who told Albo and Bowen to do this ?

Who told John Howard to sign up for invading Iraq despite it being obviously illegal and with no aim beyond profiteering from the destruction and rebuilding of another sovereign nation?

Same same.

Money and power talk and if they want something they often enough don’t ask ….they demand.

That has nothing to do with the question. Jeezes you struggle to understand basic stuff. Too busy ranting irrelevant crap that has nothing to do with anything.

DudeSweetDudeSweet Friday, 8 Jul 2022 at 7:31pm
burleigh wrote:
Roadkill wrote:
udo wrote:

This one Burleigh ?
@31 mins

Doctors have been politicised. It’s no longer doctor patient trust. You now have a politician standing in the way.

Roadkill doesn’t get the problem with a Doctor being disbarred when a curious and healthy twenty year old asks them if they needed the vaccine and the Doctor says:
“ No. You’ve got virtually zero chance of dying from covid, you’ve got a ridiculously tiny chance of being sick enough to warrant any concern at all and the vaccine neither prevents infection or halts transmission. So the vaccine is basically pointless for you. Even worse is that the vaccine you don’t need carries risk of genuine side effects. So no ….I don’t think you need the vaccine “

Because that’s what constituted whack job anti vaccine weirdness according to the government.

Roadkill's picture
Roadkill's picture
Roadkill Friday, 8 Jul 2022 at 7:31pm
soggydog wrote:
burleigh wrote:
udo wrote:

This one Burleigh ?
@31 mins

That’s it.

That proves nothing. You said “I was seeing a psychiatrist who lost his rite to practice because he spoke of the negative effects of vaccine mandates on mental health publicly” I still call bs. No Dr has lost their rite to practice for speaking about the negative effects of vaccine mandates on mental health.

If he went further and started promoting anti vax stuff, then that is a different thing. But just speaking about negative effects on mental health. No way.

udo's picture
udo's picture
udo Friday, 8 Jul 2022 at 8:14pm

TBB check W.A. records on this when you get a minute would ya ..

And Craig It’s ok to look in the mirror and accept your a fkn pussy....farkn hell eh ....WTF....?

Roadkill's picture
Roadkill's picture
Roadkill Friday, 8 Jul 2022 at 8:16pm
burleigh wrote:
Roadkill wrote:
udo wrote:

This one Burleigh ?
@31 mins

Roadkill doesn’t get the problem with a Doctor being disbarred when a curious and healthy twenty year old asks them if they needed the vaccine and the Doctor says:
“ No. You’ve got virtually zero chance of dying from covid, you’ve got a ridiculously tiny chance of being sick enough to warrant any concern at all and the vaccine neither prevents infection or halts transmission. So the vaccine is basically pointless for you. Even worse is that the vaccine you don’t need carries risk of genuine side effects. So no ….I don’t think you need the vaccine “

Because that’s what constituted whack job anti vaccine weirdness according to the government.

Hey great made up story, blowin.

burleigh's picture
burleigh's picture
burleigh Friday, 8 Jul 2022 at 8:54pm
Roadkill wrote:
burleigh wrote:
Roadkill wrote:
udo wrote:

This one Burleigh ?
@31 mins

Toady, you’ve been throughly dominated son.

Give it a rest for today. Sunrise is back on tomorrow watch that then come back on full of rage against us anti vax crew.

soggydog's picture
soggydog's picture
soggydog Friday, 8 Jul 2022 at 9:07pm
Roadkill wrote:
soggydog wrote:
burleigh wrote:
udo wrote:

This one Burleigh ?
@31 mins

That’s it.

That proves nothing. You said “I was seeing a psychiatrist who lost his rite to practice because he spoke of the negative effects of vaccine mandates on mental health publicly” I still call bs. No Dr has lost their rite to practice for speaking about the negative effects of vaccine mandates on mental health.

If he went further and started promoting anti vax stuff, then that is a different thing. But just speaking about negative effects on mental health. No way.

Mate, you are engaging in school yard children’s tactics. What’s next? I’m in love with the fat girl and your going to tell everyone. Grow up mate.

Ps fat chicks need lovin’ too

Roadkill's picture
Roadkill's picture
Roadkill Friday, 8 Jul 2022 at 9:07pm
burleigh wrote:
Roadkill wrote:
burleigh wrote:
Roadkill wrote:
udo wrote:

This one Burleigh ?
@31 mins

Toady, you’ve been throughly dominated son.

Give it a rest for today. Sunrise is back on tomorrow watch that then come back on full of rage against us anti vax crew.

A few covidiots in a circle jerk think they dominate. Lol.

Roadkill's picture
Roadkill's picture
Roadkill Friday, 8 Jul 2022 at 9:08pm
soggydog wrote:
Roadkill wrote:
soggydog wrote:
burleigh wrote:
udo wrote:

This one Burleigh ?
@31 mins

That’s it.

Mate, you are engaging in school yard children’s tactics. What’s next? I’m love with the fat girl and your going to tell everyone. Grow up mate.

So thats zero proof as expected..…ok.

soggydog's picture
soggydog's picture
soggydog Friday, 8 Jul 2022 at 9:14pm
Roadkill wrote:
soggydog wrote:
Roadkill wrote:
soggydog wrote:
burleigh wrote:
udo wrote:

This one Burleigh ?
@31 mins

That’s it.

Mate, you are engaging in school yard children’s tactics. What’s next? I’m love with the fat girl and your going to tell everyone. Grow up mate.

Yeah as if I’m going to reveal the name of the psychiatrist I’ve been seeing to some gronk on the internet. To prove what? The doctor in the video clearly states not towing the line has serious professional repercussions. The name of my psychiatrist doesn’t change that fact. Like I said mate. School yard bullshit.

Roadkill's picture
Roadkill's picture
Roadkill Friday, 8 Jul 2022 at 9:21pm
soggydog wrote:
Roadkill wrote:
soggydog wrote:
Roadkill wrote:
soggydog wrote:
burleigh wrote:
udo wrote:

This one Burleigh ?
@31 mins

That’s it.

Yeah as if I’m going to reveal the name of the psychiatrist I’ve been seeing to some gronk on the internet. To prove what? The doctor in the video clearly states not towing the line has serious professional repercussions. The name of my psychiatrist doesn’t change that fact. Like I said mate. School yard bullshit.

To prove what? To prove that you are talking real facts. Ie, the truth.

And your continued avoidance and making every excuse to not back up what you say…..seems to prove it’s just another bs line. All talk.

soggydog's picture
soggydog's picture
soggydog Friday, 8 Jul 2022 at 9:30pm

Lick my balls Roadkill. I owe you nothing.

Given I have been seeing him post suspension my loyalty is to him not you. Revealing his name on the internet is a cunt act, pressing for it reveals more about your small mind than anything else. Again I’ve just got back from my first post Covid run, they’re nice and sweaty. Take a lick.

Roadkill's picture
Roadkill's picture
Roadkill Friday, 8 Jul 2022 at 9:36pm
soggydog wrote:

Given I have been seeing him post suspension my loyalty is to him not you. Revealing his name on the internet is a cunt act, pressing for it reveals more about your small mind than anything else. Again I’ve just got back from my first post Covid run, they’re nice and sweaty. Take a lick.

So you are saying your psychiatrist that was struck off the medical register is now illegally treating patients? I believe that could constitute a criminal offence.

burleigh's picture
burleigh's picture
burleigh Friday, 8 Jul 2022 at 9:40pm
Roadkill wrote:
soggydog wrote:

So you are saying your psychiatrist that was struck off the medical register is now illegally treating patients? I believe that could constitute a criminal offence.

The only crime is you being all high and mighty about your three jabs then still catching covid and complaining how sick you were.

I guarantee you’re lining up for your fourth (of the exact same shit) too

Nobody on here owes you anything.

udo's picture
udo's picture
udo Friday, 8 Jul 2022 at 9:43pm

AHPRA will / have named him on the Internet if he has farked up.

burleigh's picture
burleigh's picture
burleigh Saturday, 9 Jul 2022 at 7:29am
udo wrote:

AHPRA will / have named him on the Internet if he has farked up.

Farked up in his medically trained doctor way or a political way?

truebluebasher's picture
truebluebasher's picture
truebluebasher Saturday, 9 Jul 2022 at 2:27pm

Govt's wish to draw attention to Hospital Data...but where do we begin?
tbb is working on a Hospital Flow Chart...can share wot we got...to out our problem!
Half of the opening Chapter is missing from 1st patient 25th Jan 2020...
Data only starts from...
31st March 2020 OWID
https://ourworldindata.org/covid-hospitalizations
31st March ABC
https://www.abc.net.au/news/2020-03-17/coronavirus-cases-data-reveals-ho...
4th April Case Tracker
https://covid-19-au.com/state/nsw
5th April Covid Live
https://covidlive.com.au/report/daily-hospitalised/aus
7th April Statista
https://www.statista.com/statistics/1116682/australia-daily-coronavirus-...
8th April Covid 19 Data
https://www.covid19data.com.au/hospitalisations-icu

Missing Oz Hospitalizations Dated 25th Jan 2020 > 30th March 2020 (approx 1,000 patients?)
Of interest is that all states peaked in the one Week...so it counts as initial base Wave for comparison.
Oz States Hospitalizations Peaked in each state from 1st -9th April 2020.
That warrants significant inclusion into Ward Charts...so why are Experts burying these stats.
tbb intends to find out why they should all block this data! Only problem being...First gotta find it!

Please: Need not be in Graph form...separate NSW / Vic / Qld Totals would be a great start...not fussy!
Only other Maths we got is to mirror image or shape the back of the Wave stats to the wave face.
Patient numbers matter but Wave shape is most important to forecast our Set Waves.
Experts know such...so where is our missing first wave in the set!
Without it we know shit & can't believe our experts! Kinda like tracing the virus origin!

Anyhow! Back to the Surf Safari for Spot X sniffing out WOTD.

truebluebasher's picture
truebluebasher's picture
truebluebasher Saturday, 9 Jul 2022 at 5:07pm

Remarkably found the Holy Grail...with gutsy attempt to accurately shape wave integrity!
13 Aug 2020 " Early Analysis of the Australian Covid-19 Epidemic"
Salute ( Mahidol University Thailand )
Figure 3 is reshaped to best reflect actual Oz First Wave of Hospital Ward + ICU numbers.
Dates back to 17th March 2020 (80 patients / day) or when the Wave starts to Rise up!
Gotta be happy with that...best we'll get!
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC7449695/

tbb now has confidence to push on with a complete fully sick Wave Train.
Will take a while...but shouldn't upset anyone!

burleigh's picture
burleigh's picture
burleigh Saturday, 9 Jul 2022 at 7:29pm

666 people admitted to hospital with Covid in NSW in the last 7 days.

Guess how many unvaccinated?

Sprout's picture
Sprout's picture
Sprout Saturday, 9 Jul 2022 at 10:01pm

Considering almost everyone in the country has had at least one dose, that's not surprising at all.

icandig's picture
icandig's picture
icandig Saturday, 9 Jul 2022 at 10:37pm
burleigh wrote:

666 people admitted to hospital with Covid in NSW in the last 7 days.

Guess how many unvaccinated?

Please quote reliable source.

ringostarr's picture
ringostarr's picture
ringostarr Saturday, 9 Jul 2022 at 10:38pm

Burleigh, from memory you've been very strong on how misleading hospital Covid data can be (e.g. don't be duped by the "death with Covid" data) and that those on the other side of the argument to you mis-use statistics. How many of those 666 admissions were people with pre-existing illnesses for whom Covid represents a higher risk, such as cancer, heart condition, old age and other frailties? I'm guessing quite a lot. And I'm guessing most of those people would be vaccinated. I'm calling you out for a selective use of a stat to support your argument, a stat which patently requires deeper investigation. *BTW, of the 666, 159 were "unknown" vaccination status.

truebluebasher's picture
truebluebasher's picture
truebluebasher Sunday, 10 Jul 2022 at 1:16am

Fellow burleigh ...Warm up Guy!
tbb checked latest NSW surveillance report & they do sound more defeated & tricky than usual.
Under the {666 hospitalizations} NSW health try to excuse the extra high number of Vaxed ICU..
But it's the 99%-100% Vaxed Death stats that shock! (Same paragraph as wot burleigh is quoting!)
115/116 Deaths were eligible for 3rd Dose but only 67% took the gamble! No winners either way!
That leaves just one 'Unknown' / Child / o/s / partially vaxed / recently 2nd dosed as the other guy!
All know NSW data guys...if # 116 was unvaxed NSW Health would be screaming it loud!
Dig up the corpse & remove the bandaid...none doubt that for a second!

We could well be looking at 116/116 Vax deaths = as burleigh said...not one unvaxed at the Morgue.
Undoubtedly a world record as Oz prides the highest creepy Vaxed Death Rates in the world!
https://www.health.nsw.gov.au/Infectious/covid-19/Documents/weekly-covid...

For the stats guys...
2 July (Report) 6,829,500 / 7,672,441 or 89% are listed on 2 July NSW Fully Vaxed on Fed site.
However Coroners state NSW has 5.4% non citizens not on medicare or NSW I.D.
Visas overstays / First Nation / Women > Children who live off grid in fear of persecution / retribution.
These people are still afforded health care & would figure as 'ineligible' NSW Health Vax population.

Premiers claim that palliative & Untreated Outpatients make up the bulk of Unvaxed Australians.
They even thought about sending crews to our homes...but they can't expose crews to unvaxed sites.
tbb is one & can vouch that ill people are advised not to vax if yer symptoms have not improved.
Guess What! 100% of Unvaxed Outpatients have been declined their Hospital specialist access!
So all outpatients can't be vaxed...well durr! Not one of us are complaining! We hang on & hold out!

Longwinded go to excuse of Ill / frail Vaxed population is merely expert desperation to hide vax fail.
Fact remains...not one truly unwell person would chance their declining health on a deadly vax.
Ask! Really! Ask yerself! If you were sick as tbb is...you'd be fucked in the head to take that Vax.
Fellow ill outpatients are of the same thought & many have had their Flu Vax.
Hero Bullies branding us as some kinda Anti Vaxerz! (We're not! We are just very ill, so grow a brain!)
(tbb tried donating his Vax twice / Offered clean arm up for Vax trial / Even sat twice in Vax Hubs!).
Got Specialist appointments exploited as Vax Chat Bullies screaming at me to Vax....
Lost all faith in Qld Health & disengaged for 6 months...longer if possible...no healing goin' on!

If any care for a dose of reality... 83.6% is closer to the truth...(Pumping up Vax rates is a hero sport!)
Qld then WA have even higher populations living off grid that also access Covid assist...shh!

Just believe yer experts rolled out a perfect strike...16.4% above their multi $b Handicap.
And no one sounds shocked...those reading the data saw this day approaching as a speeding train!
We did give fair warning...

Booster reality check
4,242,008 represents 52.45% of Total NSW Health Pop...their death rate is increasing, now at 67%
Any Expert mad professor would stop the experiment & report it, then recall their Killer Vaccine!
Ain't no one here or anywhere can defend 100% Kill rate...It's an abomination...Quit the habit!
This is not Best Science or Good Health...it's the end of mankind.

Ex Premier Bob Carr : "They should make experts pay for their own $Gazillion Mass Health Crisis!"

burleigh's picture
burleigh's picture
burleigh Sunday, 10 Jul 2022 at 8:01am

Cheers TBB, there is nowhere to hide anymore.

The unvaxxed are doing VERY well in this pandemic of the unvaccinated. Lol

2 more of my vaxxed friends have now caught covid again, I’m still yet to see an unvaxxed friend catch it twice.