COVID-19 Health System Overload Forecaster

Craig's picture
Craig started the topic in Wednesday, 18 Mar 2020 at 7:44pm

I've created a spreadsheet forecast which I'll update as we go..

There's also a website with live running data.. https://sites.google.com/view/stayhomeaustralia

burleigh's picture
burleigh's picture
burleigh Thursday, 9 Jun 2022 at 12:15pm

Many double or triple jabbed catching covid for a second time, however im yet to hear of any un jabbed catching covid twice.

Yes i know we are the minority, however my circle is majority unwhacked and nobody or anyone they know unwhacked has caught it twice.

indo-dreaming's picture
indo-dreaming's picture
indo-dreaming Thursday, 9 Jun 2022 at 12:21pm
burleigh wrote:

Many double or triple jabbed catching covid for a second time, however im yet to hear of any un jabbed catching covid twice.

Yes i know we are the minority, however my circle is majority unwhacked and nobody or anyone they know unwhacked has caught it twice.

So now being unvaccinated helps you preventing caching it twice???

God what a stretch, I'm sure there is many many people who are unvaccinated whom have got Covid twice.

The logic that you dont know anyone who has so it hasn't happened is crazy, i dont know anyone vaccinated that has had Covid twice, i still accept it happens.

Craig's picture
Craig's picture
Craig Thursday, 9 Jun 2022 at 12:31pm

Exactly Indo, don't know anyone who's caught it twice so far but have heard of it happening.

burleigh's picture
burleigh's picture
burleigh Thursday, 9 Jun 2022 at 12:42pm
indo-dreaming wrote:
burleigh wrote:

God what a stretch, I'm sure there is many many people who are unvaccinated whom have got Covid twice.

The logic that you dont know anyone who has so it hasn't happened is crazy, i dont know anyone vaccinated that has had Covid twice, i still accept it happens.

It’s not a stretch at all. An unvaccinated human catching the virus, the body does it’s work to eliminate the virus from your body and building a strong immunity to the virus it has fought and won without any man made chemical intervention with no long term safety data.

It doesn’t seem like much of a stretch at all

The crazy part is that being double vaccinated you catch the virus, can get very sick (roadkill) then catch it again.

burleigh's picture
burleigh's picture
burleigh Thursday, 9 Jun 2022 at 12:41pm
Craig wrote:

Exactly Indo, don't know anyone who's caught it twice so far but have heard of it happening.

I know of two people in my surf community that have caught covid twice both are double vaccinated, fit and healthy.

Craig's picture
Craig's picture
Craig Thursday, 9 Jun 2022 at 1:01pm

As you can see, your little bubble and my bubble mean nothing in regards to the much larger scale. Get some larger scale data for your claims and I'll start listening.

burleigh's picture
burleigh's picture
burleigh Thursday, 9 Jun 2022 at 1:03pm
Craig wrote:

As you can see, your little bubble and my bubble mean nothing in regards to the much larger scale. Get some larger scale data for your claims and I'll start listening.

Maybe we can get TBB on to it.

burleigh's picture
burleigh's picture
burleigh Thursday, 9 Jun 2022 at 2:00pm
ruckus's picture
ruckus's picture
ruckus Thursday, 9 Jun 2022 at 2:16pm
stunet wrote:
flollo wrote:
indo-dreaming wrote:
DudeSweetDudeSweet wrote:

Anyone remember the days when National Geographic wasn’t a parody of science and truth? It seems those days are long gone.

Here’s the sub heading from the National Geographic article linked above by Udo:

“For 1 in 3 people who've had COVID-19, the disease turns debilitating and chronic.”

I’m sure that National Geographic would’ve gotten away with printing such bald faced lies not so long ago. I’m just curious how they expect people to swallow such hogwash now that Covid is no longer just an abstract myth generated by fear mongering headlines and news casts? Everyone has either had covid or knows many people who’ve had it and it’s a tough sell to convince people that 1 in 3 suffer from debilitating long covid when everyone knows this to be factually incorrect.

The lies don’t stop coming!

Hmmm 1 in 3 ????

I now know countless people who have had Covid, but i dont know anyone who is suffering any longterm known effect's

Anybody here had Covid and have ongoing issues or know anyone who has?

My wife and one of my sons still coughing a fair bit 2 months later. Not sure if it's covid related.

I have.

Not a single cough or runny nose for me during COVID, just had a bad bout of tinnitus. The ear ringing has endured and docs think it may for a while yet. It's considered long COVID, but like the original bout isn't considered a typical syndrome.

TBH it's only mildly annoying and seems incomparable to what other people are going through.

The "1 in 3" stat would appear to be rolled gold bullshit.

Hey Stunet, the interesting thing is tinnitus and other associated ear problems are listed as a vaccine side effect. My brother in law suffered some major ear issues including tinnitus shortly following a second dose. Put him out of the water for 3 months, slowly starting to recover. Not saying it is or it isn’t but it is a know side effect and reasonably common as per all vax documentation…

Another friend suffered what’s know as an extreme gout flair up 5-6 days following a shot (also a documented side effect). It was to the point where a bed sheet resting on his big toe caused extreme excruciating pain.. it slowly cleared up but now he is prone to further gout flair ups based of dietary choices (beer etc) which is unfortunate as he was one of my best mates to share a rare or interesting brew with (I’m not talking about slamming 12 Carlton Draughts down at the pub - only the good stuff and in absolute moderation). Now he can barely touch a beer especially anything with body, stouts really punish him

Maybe a good thing, I’ve probably only had 3 beers in a month are are feeling great

Anyway things are possibly not always as seem

indo-dreaming's picture
indo-dreaming's picture
indo-dreaming Thursday, 9 Jun 2022 at 2:17pm
burleigh wrote:
indo-dreaming wrote:
burleigh wrote:

It’s not a stretch at all. An unvaccinated human catching the virus, the body does it’s work to eliminate the virus from your body and building a strong immunity to the virus it has fought and won without any man made chemical intervention with no long term safety data.

The crazy part is that being double vaccinated you catch the virus, can get very sick (roadkill) then catch it again.

A vaccinated person is always going to have an advantage over an unvaccinated person, the vaccine basically provides your body with inside information on how to fight the virus.

Buy yes sadly for some people like Roadkill even with this advantage they still get sick, if Roadkill had not been vaccinated though the chances are quite high that he would have been even sicker again, and it sounds like Roadkill got quite sick so if he was unvaccinated it could have been very serious for him.

udo's picture
udo's picture
udo Thursday, 9 Jun 2022 at 3:01pm
stunet's picture
stunet's picture
stunet Thursday, 9 Jun 2022 at 3:06pm
ruckus wrote:

Hey Stunet, the interesting thing is tinnitus and other associated ear problems are listed as a vaccine side effect. My brother in law suffered some major ear issues including tinnitus shortly following a second dose. Put him out of the water for 3 months, slowly starting to recover. Not saying it is or it isn’t but it is a know side effect and reasonably common as per all vax documentation…

Cheers Ruckus. I'm not too sure what to make of it; I was double-vaxxed very early in the piece - immunocompromised twins - but then was late to the COVID ball, meaning a long lapse between vax and tinnitus.

Spoke to someone yesterday who dealt with it through antibiotics, which was surprising news. Sounded dubious, but regardless, I booked into see my doc.

PS: I've got the ringing right now...

ruckus's picture
ruckus's picture
ruckus Thursday, 9 Jun 2022 at 4:30pm
stunet wrote:
ruckus wrote:

Cheers Ruckus. I'm not too sure what to make of it; I was double-vaxxed very early in the piece - immunocompromised twins - but then was late to the COVID ball, meaning a long lapse between vax and tinnitus.

Spoke to someone yesterday who dealt with it through antibiotics, which was surprising news. Sounded dubious, but regardless, I booked into see my doc.

PS: I've got the ringing right now...

Ahhhh sorry to hear the ears are ringing right now and of your twins immunocompromised issues :(

I’ll check in with my brother in law to see what helped him. He can no longer go in the water without surf ears or the like as he has suffered some permanent damage to his ears unfortunately.

In your case it may possibly be an isolated event given the separation but who knows.

Hope you find some relief and improvement real soon. If you go down the antibiotics path make sure you get on a high quality probiotic as well as antibiotics can and will decimate or severely unbalance your natural gut microbiome / flora & fauna - best to be proactive in the matter

icandig's picture
icandig's picture
icandig Thursday, 9 Jun 2022 at 4:23pm

As I've written somewhere on the forums before, I was smashed pretty hard by COVID. This was early April. Around a month later I developed what I can only call a "fluttering" in my ear. It is a maddening movement inside my ear with no pain, but I can feel it and hear it. Keeps me awake, stresses me out. I liken it to a nerve twitch; sometimes persistent other times with nothing at all. I've blamed it variously on wax, a drilled exostosis two years ago, nerves, stress or fuck knows what else. Now I'm wondering if it's a lingering effect of the virus.

flow's picture
flow's picture
flow Thursday, 9 Jun 2022 at 4:29pm

I don't think I've had covid. However when I was 21 I perforated my ear drum. Ever since then if I ever get sick that same ear gets sore. It's like a weak part of my body.

H2O's picture
H2O's picture
H2O Thursday, 9 Jun 2022 at 7:35pm

Stu and others. I got tinnitus pretty much straight after booster vax. Never suffered from it before. No COVID that I know of but then again the vax gives you some if it doesn’t it?Respective ears drilled about 8 and 5 years ago No issues there apart from some regrowth. Had hearing test done after I got the T . All good there too. Tech lady who did hearing test says it’s a noise coming from your brain not through auditory canal. Only a bit annoying when no other background noises like just before you go to sleep. Interesting to get others stories.

stunet's picture
stunet's picture
stunet Thursday, 9 Jun 2022 at 7:49pm

Still got it H20, or is it being treated?

H2O's picture
H2O's picture
H2O Thursday, 9 Jun 2022 at 7:57pm

Still got it. Opinion is it’s untreatable. Mate had it for 20+ years. Got hearing aids and within 12 months it had gone ??

stunet's picture
stunet's picture
stunet Thursday, 9 Jun 2022 at 8:03pm
H2O wrote:

Opinion is it’s untreatable.

Yeah, I fear the same. Though not prepared to try hearing aids just yet.

burleigh's picture
burleigh's picture
burleigh Thursday, 9 Jun 2022 at 8:51pm
indo-dreaming wrote:
burleigh wrote:
indo-dreaming wrote:
burleigh wrote:

A vaccinated person is always going to have an advantage over an unvaccinated person, the vaccine basically provides your body with inside information on how to fight the virus.

Buy yes sadly for some people like Roadkill even with this advantage they still get sick, if Roadkill had not been vaccinated though the chances are quite high that he would have been even sicker again, and it sounds like Roadkill got quite sick so if he was unvaccinated it could have been very serious for him.

Oh yeah, what are the chances? The fact he got that sick after 3 jabs should be the only alarming factor here.

If you vaccinated you dog for rabies 3 times in 1 year and it still got rabies you should ask some serious questions.

Saying the rabies “might” have been worse just doesn’t cut it

shortenism's picture
shortenism's picture
shortenism Thursday, 9 Jun 2022 at 9:20pm

There does appear to be a shit ton of sudden onset dis-ease since the jabs. Hard to draw conclusions from localised observations but when adds start appearing saying ‘kids have heart issues too’ and talking about shingles etc, you know something is on the boil. Rumour has it, lots of saline doses got distributed, so finders crossed.

ruckus's picture
ruckus's picture
ruckus Thursday, 9 Jun 2022 at 9:25pm
stunet wrote:
H2O wrote:

Opinion is it’s untreatable.

Yeah, I fear the same. Though not prepared to try hearing aids just yet.

Interesting article https://www.news-medical.net/news/20220523/Pfizer-COVID-19-vaccine-assoc...

Possibly worth investigating further

There were over 13000 cases of vaccine induced / post vaccination tinnitus in the US reported as of September 2021. It’s estimated that only 5-10% of cases get reported so if you extrapolate this data you could estimate between 130000-260000+ cases approximately.

Pretty crazy numbers

Wishing you both good health and that you both find some relief and improvement

blackers's picture
blackers's picture
blackers Thursday, 9 Jun 2022 at 9:35pm

Tinnitus is a dog of a condition. Have had it for 20+ years.

H2O's picture
H2O's picture
H2O Thursday, 9 Jun 2022 at 9:51pm

Thanks rukus. My pop up is a bigger issue!

truebluebasher's picture
truebluebasher's picture
truebluebasher Thursday, 9 Jun 2022 at 10:00pm

Unvaccinated > Strictly no Entry International Review
(Power Pact Anomalies!) + Gates / EU Moderna Vax Updates.

Whole crew are aware that Non Vaxed Entry Policy is not applied equally by Non/Vax Status.
This review should out these Vax Pacts that abandon Expert's own best Science & Health.

Intro : High Risk Travel Ratings painted all Highest Vaxed Nations Red..(Long since censored!)
For well over a year VIPs number highest infections > NZ Boosted infect 13% above their Vax rate!
https://www.rnz.co.nz/news/covid-19/450874/covid-19-data-visualisations-...
South Australia Boosted are getting ill 3% above their Vax Rate...(High Vax = more Health Burden)
Highly infectious VIPs get rewarded to spread ill winded Pandemic...(Dare to care & yer banned!)

There is no VIP mandate of Scientific / Health benefit...(Only dangerous Political Pandemic Propaganda)
Nope! Not just tbb saying it... introducing #1 Hero Expert...can hear it from yer leader!

25th May 2022 Davos [:{ VIP *** Vax Event }:]
Gates : "Wot'z the Point of checking if people are Vaxed! The current vaxes don't have much duration & they're not good at blocking infection. Any future Vax must block infection & be of lasting duration!"
https://www.clarkcountytoday.com/news/bill-gates-whats-the-point-of-mand...

Findings : What is the point of a Mandated Vax Nations peddling endless lies?

28th Feb 2022 Gates : "Future Outbreaks would require much 'stricter policies'...Oz is Gold Standard!"
https://www.perthnow.com.au/news/coronavirus/gates-urges-aussie-response...
* News reports Big Pharma / Gates-Moderna are driving 'stricter Govt policy' to bend to their needs.
* Moderna has extensive contracts & future manufacturing stakes in highly Mandated VIP Nations
https://www.abc.net.au/radionational/programs/sciencefriction/moderna-mr...
* Moderna contracts intend to expand mRNA Vax across mandated Nations immunization programs.
* Moderna Nations lean on Emergency Mandates for mRNA Vax Plants / Kids Tests exploit the matrix.
* Nation's Mandates act as base level indemnity to barter for promised land VOC pandemic potions.

Big Pharma : "Prove to us how worthy a slave you are by depriving & out-casting the non believers!"
Gates applauds Oz tough Vax compliance but dismisses immediate, ongoing Testing & Compliance!
Default compulsory Vax with no Quality Checks or accountability as we got now! (Our Future!)
Gates only disapproved of mandating shitty Dead Wuhan Flu Vax > Moderna are selling VOC Vax!

{ Unvaxed VIP Passes ? }
* Unvaxed from Highest Vaxed Nations are banned from entering most number of nations.
* Highest Vaxed Nations have continuous outbreaks that ground fellow citizens' less infectious travel.
* Red/Orange Label High Vaxed Oz are fine but it denies less infectious unvaxed Oz their travel rights!
* Unvaxed from Sanctioned / least Vaxed / non Moderna Hubs are free to enter more countries.
* Unvaxed Russian Soldiers are granted more travel freedom than unvaxed strictly mandated Aussies!
* Unvaxed PNG Mutants are free to roam more than Aussie VIP's house trained abused pet hesitants.

VIP Mandates defy expert's own advice and continue to spread more unaccounted virus faster!
"Highly vaxed population better protects unvaxed!" ( Just more dangerous Expert lies that kill more! )

[ Flexi Vax Pacts ] These maybe coincidence but they do figure as partnered approach.
tbb shan't unlock any games until more rock solid moves come into play > eg: Quadz Pacific Vax Pact!
* ( France / NZ) + (UK / US ) vs (100% Hesitant blockers > Australia > PNG / US > Philippines)
* Mandated Australian Hesitants are outcast from Flexi 5 Eyes Hesitant Pacts.
* WR Oz hesitant bans > Can rightly feel they are scapegoats of Oz rejection of VIP hesitants...FFS!
* Russia permits all NZ who bans all Russia (vs) Oz permits vaxed Russians but bans Unvaxed Kiwis!
* NZ unusually still tests Vaxed from certain Countries...not fully opened to all Vaxed (Never Knew!)

Will Alp government > Ban infectious Russians & Welcome least infectious unvaxed Kiwis! (Never!)
Oz are still the arse end of the dumb-arse World & continue as bigger bullies than ever!

Note : Mandated Nations pick themselves to out any Unvaxed Network or mean streak!
The table then takes shape as a Round Robin format to reveal any anomaly!
Full / strict closures not included - Africa / Central Asia / Dictatorships / China / Micro-Polynesia

Vax / Nation > Moderna Contract ( No Unvaxed or *No Vaxed entry > To these Nations )

85% Aust > ( Moderna Plant to 2032 )
PNG / Philippines / Spain / Portugal / France / Luxembourg / Holland / *Russia / Canada / US / Brazil

85% NZ > ( Moderna to 3rd Nov 2023 )
Australia / PNG / Philippines / Canada / US / Brazil

82% Canada > ( Moderna Plant to 2032 ) re: Part Mandated-Open Spain/Portugal also Plants 2032
Australia / PNG / Philippines / Russia / US / Brazil

80% France > ( 22 May 2022 Knighthood for Moderna CEO- S. Bancel + Plant)

79% Brazil > Moderna deal with Adium Plant/s
Australia (Tests *NZ-Indo-Cambodia-S Korea) PNG / Pilippines / Holland / Finland / Canada / US

78% Finland > ( EU Changing to flexi VOC Moderna contracts ) See below!

74% UK > ( Moderna Research NHS Vax Plant - pending!) + SA Plant in talks!
Australia / PNG / Philippines / Holland / Finland / Canada / US / Brazil

70% Holland > ( Moderna Plant)
Australia / PNG / Philippines / Canada / US / Brazil + ( Vaxed *NZ Test-Q)

67% US > ( Moderna Vax Plant > Copyright Court Case )
Australia / PNG / Philippines / Holland / Finland / Canada / US / Brazil

64% Philippines > (May 2022 FDA Moderna breakthru > 2nd Boosters > Kidz Vax > Locked in now)
Australia / NZ / PNG / Holland / Finland / Russia / Canada / US / Brazil

51% Russia > ( May 2022 Moderna in US / Ukraine Biological "Activities!") Wot else did crew expect?
Australia / *NZ / PNG / Philippines / France / Finland / Canada / US / Brazil

3% PNG > ( WHO Covax Gates (Moderna) Oz Gates will supply future Vax) 97% Hesitancy?
Australia / *NZ / Philippines / Holland / Finland / *Russia / Canada / US / Brazil

0.11% Burundi (Lowest Vax Nation) Placebo Sample for Comparison.
Australia / NZ / PNG / Philippines / Holland / Finland / Russia / Canada / US / Brazil

Note: Note Zero vax Mutant Nation Hesitants are more welcome than hi vax Oz VIP pet hesitants.

2nd June 2022 EU Moderna Agreement delays Vax 2nd > 3/4th Quarters + 2023 > Flexi VOC Vax
https://ec.europa.eu/commission/presscorner/detail/en/IP_22_3438

12th May 2022 Russia's recent Big Pharma Biological Warfare Claim...
https://www.ruptly.tv/en/videos/20220511-040-Russia-Pfizer-and-Moderna-i...

20th May 2022 Moderna CEO is Knighted
https://www.fiercepharma.com/marketing/moderna-ceo-bancel-helping-slay-c...

Unvaxed EU Mandate Bypass (Unlocking The UK-Euro Triangle)
1. Journey to Sydney Airport
2. Book / Board British Airways flight BA16 ( BA are open flights)
3. Fly to London (Connect) to Europe (re: New Bans on risky VOC nations)...Tip! That'd be Oz for sure!
4. Avoid entry via above Nations ^ ( Germany then Italy are largest flexible options for unvaxed )
5. Return via UK where most Oz Caps depart > utilizing yer UK base return ticket as flimsy priority!

Good Luck breaking out...guess it's Curtains for you then!
"Wotz this caper with the curtains!" (Nothing!...tbb goes off track...sure you'll be fine! Cough!)

H2O's picture
H2O's picture
H2O Thursday, 9 Jun 2022 at 11:23pm

Hey blackers. Have always admired your tunes selection and the variety. Music is certainly a way to forget/ not hear the bloody ringing.

ruckus's picture
ruckus's picture
ruckus Friday, 10 Jun 2022 at 4:18am
H2O wrote:

Thanks rukus. My pop up is a bigger issue!

Haha! I hear you, geez pop ups can be laboured and slow sometimes.

The best thing for that is;

https://www.ombe.co//surf-links

I really dig some of their philosophy and approach to surfing in general eg. Spiritual connection to ocean

Or

https://surfstrengthcoach.com/links/

Cris is nice bloke and can surf pretty well too

blackers's picture
blackers's picture
blackers Friday, 10 Jun 2022 at 6:56am
H2O wrote:

Hey blackers. Have always admired your tunes selection and the variety. Music is certainly a way to forget/ not hear the bloody ringing.

Cheers mate, unfortunately it was too much live music that lead to the issue. You get used to it.

burleigh's picture
burleigh's picture
burleigh Friday, 10 Jun 2022 at 11:38am

So what’s causing SADS? And why is it a thing now after injecting majority of the population?

udo's picture
udo's picture
udo Friday, 10 Jun 2022 at 12:17pm

. .

icandig's picture
icandig's picture
icandig Friday, 10 Jun 2022 at 12:16pm
burleigh wrote:

So what’s causing SADS? And why is it a thing now after injecting majority of the population?

Possibly a thing now because the mainstream media has picked it up and you are taking notice. Flavour of the month? Ironic considering your apparent disdain for MSM. Here's a study from 2007 (pre COVID) from a reputable organisation which might help you understand.

burleigh's picture
burleigh's picture
burleigh Friday, 10 Jun 2022 at 12:25pm
icandig wrote:
burleigh wrote:

Possibly a thing now because the mainstream media has picked it up and you are taking notice. Flavour of the month? Ironic considering your apparent disdain for MSM. Here's a study from 2007 (pre COVID) from a reputable organisation which might help you understand.

No link, but happy to read it if you can post

icandig's picture
icandig's picture
icandig Friday, 10 Jun 2022 at 12:53pm
burleigh wrote:
icandig wrote:
burleigh wrote:

Oops https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1955564/

udo's picture
udo's picture
udo Friday, 10 Jun 2022 at 12:58pm

velocityjohnno's picture
velocityjohnno's picture
velocityjohnno Friday, 10 Jun 2022 at 1:05pm

tinnitus can be a biatch. Have had for a long time, it's either a fascination with machine tools, death metal when young, or a side effect of other treatment. Good luck all those with it. Good luck to Roadkill too, hope you recover well over time. And San Guine, the situation has been heavy within the medical system, glad you are getting help. I went off for help too, it has... helped!

Found a chart I wanted to interpret a bit - conjecture.

https://www.macrobusiness.com.au/2022/06/consumer-confidence-collapses-b...

Note consumer confidence. I put it to you that the fall mid 2021 was Gladys just giving up, and the horror fall just before Xmas and NY2022 - which continues - was Dom letting it rip. VL when he was here, mentioned consumer confidence re-appearing by Oct/November, then evaporating just before Xmas. The implications are that it's not coming back in a hurry as we learn to live with covid (thousands of deaths, far more than 2020). It's a bitter pill, as we had a covid zero economy that was open and growing late 2020/early 21 - and WA who kept it out had the most booming economy of all for the longest. Oh well. Water under the bridge. For a snapshot, I've stopped spending in the local discretionary economy, just stopped.

What follows:

https://www.crikey.com.au/2022/06/10/firms-face-cost-of-doing-business-c...

wax24's picture
wax24's picture
wax24 Friday, 10 Jun 2022 at 8:22pm

Yeah, San Guine, i told my Higher Ups that if i am going to continue, it needs to be one less night per week, but still need my 40 hours. They gave me what i wanted and some time off as well. I had a boatload of hours in my PTO piggybank, so i took em up on the offer. A nice little respite, that was. (I was coming in a coupla times a week while i was "off" to get some things done that nobody else can do, for a coupla hours each time. That is a healthcare worker's "time off.") Now i am back, and, Man!.... the b.s. seems piled a little higher, lol. Glad you got some time. Glad you have support. REALLY glad that you are owning that. Glad you are gettin wet. I don't actually have a computer at home (my choice, i am stubbornly gonna hold to that my entire life.. if i can), so i have missed all the SwellDrama. (meaning.. i have not missed a thing, lol) So, late on gettin back to ya, please accept apologies. I really have realized that i take on too much. I am going to try and let others have all the fun for a bit. We'll see if i can pull that off.

icandig's picture
icandig's picture
icandig Saturday, 11 Jun 2022 at 4:58pm
burleigh wrote:

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1955564/

Gone quiet Burleigh? Reposted the link in case you missed it.

truebluebasher's picture
truebluebasher's picture
truebluebasher Sunday, 12 Jun 2022 at 11:40pm

Nectar of the Godz turns sour! ( Swellnet Exclusive )

Covid Vax now overflows every Tip & Sewage system on Earth.
For the first time in Pandemic..every Oz State Sewage Covid Test is [+]
Experts now gladly pay $2 a kilo to dump their fully non recyclable Vax or cheaper just to Nuke it!
We now live in a world where it cost the Earth to buy but it's free to give away...only none want it!

Meet thy makers at the Davos World Economic Forum...each have their say about the state of play!
100's of mandated 3x Vaxed attendees = VIP shit don't stink > No SD & just a couple don masks...durr!

Curtain Raisers
23rd April 2022 - India #1 World biggest Vax Plant. CEO Adar Poonawalla :
"Offering 200m free doses, to any takers! The momentum of the past that brought us to here is lost!"

16th May ~ EU terminate Nov contract for 60m doses of New brew Valveva.
CEO : "We hope to change EU minds, our entire inactivated Vax/natural infection ramps VOC immunity!"

18th May (Curtain Raisers) J&J :
US end contracts + No sales after 5 months opening 2021 SA Plant.."Sends an incredibly bad message!"
WHO : "Lack of Vax orders signals a "Financial Failure", we will learn from it!"

25th May Day 1 Vax Fail by Pfizer CEO :
"Concerned that recommendations of Expert's Public Compliance is not very high...
More did 1st dose less the 2nd & less do the 3rd & then 4th...
We need to find an easy solution > #1 priority is an annual shot of longer lasting efficacy!"
CEO agrees with host > Yearly Vax / Flu combo shot to defeat hesitancy!

26th May Day 2 Vax fail by Gates :
"The idea of checking if people are Vaxed, you know, if you have breakthrough infections, wotz the point.
Current vaccines don't have much in the way of duration & they're not good at infection blocking!"

27th May - Day 3 Vax fail by Moderna's newly knighted CEO :
"I'm sad to say, I'm in the process of throwing 30m doses in the garbage because nobody wants them!"

2th June Newly Knighted AZ CEO :
"Today, there is an over supply. We do have too many Vaccines. So the Question is how do we deliver?
How do we administer those vaxes & how do we manage Vax Hesitancy?
So we are in a very different place!"

5th June EU countries ."Contracts should be terminated if no longer needed from Health perspective!"
Letter signatories: Poland/Bulgaria/Croatia/Estonia/Hungary/Latvia/Lithuania/Romania/Slovakia/Slovenia.

Not gonna get any more dire than CEOs rubbishing their own Vax with Nations pulling out of deals!

2020 - mid 2021 Vax waste (Parts 1&2)
https://www.swellnet.com/comment/740323
Part 3 > Mid 2021 - Mid 2022 Vax Waste (Doses) continues as concise Timeline...
Aug France 50k / Oct US donate 200m expired / EU 40k / Nigeria 1.57m / Oz 7m AZ //\\ 2022 Jan Covax 12m / EU 55m / March (* MMR) NZ $10m / Guatamala 1m / April UK All 240m 73% Pfizer + 18% AZ / France 218m AZ / Oz 5.5m / Canada 1m / Denmark 1.1m / Swiss 600k / Moderna 30m / May Indonesia 9m / June US Total shelf 82m / June 740k Moderna / Philippines 2m / SA 5m.
Mexico is US dumping ground that tosses 1m / week or 50m/year + Nigeria is Covax dumping ground.
2021 -2022 (Running Total = 932m doses)
Oz / US ( Shelf Waste) GPs / Chemists toss 100/wk or 500/mth 10-13% of Orders.
Wanna see a real Confronting Frontline Waste Crisis > Spotters pull up trucks inches from Hell Holes...
https://www.aljazeera.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/12/2021-12-22T144644Z_...
https://d.newsweek.com/en/full/1957118/abuja-nigeria-astrazeneca-vaccine...
https://www.globaltimes.cn/Portals/0/attachment/2021/2021-12-26/096ff24c...
https://www.thinkglobalhealth.org/sites/default/files/styles/max_1300x13...

* MMR Measles Vax was binned for Covid Vax supplies (More Varied Doses needs more varied Fridges!)
Various Adult / Kids brews + all yer other Vax Card favs..." Gotta throw out #2/3 Vaxes for Covid Vaxes!"
Consider VOC blends may need to knock out original 1/2 brews & so on & so on! (The cost escalates!)

Essential > Dark Slimy Cold CO2 Gas storage = #1 infectious conditions
Slimy Vax Packs are the perfect vehicle for spreading Pandemic globally...less so on pass' sunlit fabrics.
Pfizer Vax #1 infectious goods with Dry ice = concentrated CO2 = Now Doubles infection risk again!
Explains why Peak Vax deliveries = 25% workers are in Iso > Same as Health crews...on & on & on!
https://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2021/04/210407143809.htm

Vaccination (Peak dates) are ancient history > rollouts now flatline... (*Omicron Booster Vax Spike!)
2021( Jan) Israel (Feb) Serbia - UAE (March-April) USA / *Hungary > (May-June) WORLD + High Income + *EU + *UK / *Canada / Poland / *Sweden / *Belgium / *Greece / *Germany / *Italy / *Austria / *Netherlands / *Swiss (July) *Japan / Malaysia / Singapore / *Portugal / *Spain / *France / *Ireland / *Denmark / Saudi Arabia > (Aug) *Brazil / SA / Russia / *SK / *Norway (Sept) Low Middle income / *Australia / *NZ / India / Iraq / Iran / Cuba (Oct) *Indonesia / Thailand / #Taiwan / *Romania (Nov) Mexico (Dec) *Europe (Whole) / Philippines (Late starter!)
2022 (Jan-June) > Hesitancy... Low income / Low Vax / Covax Nations are yet to rise before any peak.

Nations dropping off > UAE / Israel / US / Mexico / Russia / Malaysia / Thailand + ( 10 EU Nations )
*Nations spooked into Omicron Mass Vax Panic
# High Vax Nations sticking to the plan... were doin' ok until mass Omicron case spikes...
#97% Brunei #92% Chile #92-Qatar #88 Cuba #87 Bhutan #86 Cambodia (Mix Vax-Lower Omicron cases) #85 Iceland #83% Argentina #78% Finland # 72%-Saudi Arabia (-Low Omicron deaths?)
These countries modelled the High Vax = low cases theory until Omicron > BA.2 cases skyrocketed!

Most likely reason Vax CEOs surrendered > admitting only an annual immunity Vax will be accepted.

Future thoughts shared various reviews...
EU long hesitant June 2021 Vax peak ...yet they signed up for 9x doses @ 4.2b doses? (re: Supa shares?)
Most nations signing 10 year Vax deals also peaked 9-12 months ago > Not street cred Vax Junkies?
CEOs must know this and the fact their Hooked Nations are dead weights sucking off the teat.

There is little comfort for Vax CEO's as big spender Lazy Vax Nations contracts are not rock solid!
Nor can they hook in long contracts with lower income Mad Keen Junkies...(They're Fucked!)
Again! This is why they're singing the same sad C&W tune...Cash Cow has dried up!

Nations are all calling for more affordable flexi options for their Magic Roundabout!
Cutting down Costs & promoting universal Vax...most common call is for Non Patented Vax.
Convert dated stamp 3>6>9>12 mth extensions to Electronic tag expiry...removing all prejudice.
This will still require monitoring but removes 2nd's stigma during any Covax supplies or swaps.
All nations agree to priority Production > Shipping > Storage > Access for all ...or Pre Filled Flu sticks.
No two rollouts are the same progression...agreed packaging should minimise handling risk & delays.
Allow free swaps to timetable Rollouts for optimum staging of Refrigerated allocation to cut waste.
This cuts down on endless fridge purchases & settings & mixed procedures for each new vax.
Standard 9am start > finish at 1-2pm accepts flexy 'overbooking' peak shifts to end affordably at close.
Perhaps not as dire as CEOs paint it ...just less $Billion Knighthoods.

Finish with some Good news for Vax Fans...

Update on Moderna (Bivalent Brew) mRNA 1273.214 (25mgm Original / 25mgm Omicron BA.1)
50mcg shots ramp 8x Antibodies...or enough protection for a year.
That should get the lad's heart racing...
Moderna are applying for approval in coming weeks for Northern Autumn Rollout.
Moderna are already producing the Vax & it will soon be ready on world wide scale.

Vax is Ok for Omicron family (Maybe!) Should Covid mutate again then a new Vax would be needed!

Dust off yer VIP cards & root for d ddon't you w worry 'bout that Police State Mandated Manhandling!
https://www.theguardian.com/world/2022/jun/08/trials-of-new-covid-vaccin...

saltyone's picture
saltyone's picture
saltyone Monday, 13 Jun 2022 at 7:21am

Ever mutating- yep. Corona viruses way.
Never stay the same. Huge cash cow. Tech slaves. App slaves. Disaster.

burleigh's picture
burleigh's picture
burleigh Monday, 13 Jun 2022 at 10:20am
icandig wrote:
burleigh wrote:

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1955564/

Gone quiet Burleigh? Reposted the link in case you missed it.

Nah i have not gone quiet. thanks for re-posting.

My question would be if the mortality rate of SADS has increased worldwide since the covid vaccine roll out. The way the government... sorry i mean "media" is trying to normalise heart issues in fit healthy people would be one suggestion that it has.

burleigh's picture
burleigh's picture
burleigh Monday, 13 Jun 2022 at 10:21am
truebluebasher wrote:

Nectar of the Godz turns sour! ( Swellnet Exclusive )

Covid Vax now overflows every Tip & Sewage system on Earth.
For the first time in Pandemic..every Oz State Sewage Covid Test is [+]
Experts now gladly pay $2 a kilo to dump their fully non recyclable Vax or cheaper just to Nuke it!
We now live in a world where it cost the Earth to buy but it's free to give away...only none want it!

Meet thy makers at the Davos World Economic Forum...each have their say about the state of play!
100's of mandated 3x Vaxed attendees = VIP shit don't stink > No SD & just a couple don masks...durr!

Curtain Raisers
23rd April 2022 - India #1 World biggest Vax Plant. CEO Adar Poonawalla :
"Offering 200m free doses, to any takers! The momentum of the past that brought us to here is lost!"

16th May ~ EU terminate Nov contract for 60m doses of New brew Valveva.
CEO : "We hope to change EU minds, our entire inactivated Vax/natural infection ramps VOC immunity!"

18th May (Curtain Raisers) J&J :
US end contracts + No sales after 5 months opening 2021 SA Plant.."Sends an incredibly bad message!"
WHO : "Lack of Vax orders signals a "Financial Failure", we will learn from it!"

25th May Day 1 Vax Fail by Pfizer CEO :
"Concerned that recommendations of Expert's Public Compliance is not very high...
More did 1st dose less the 2nd & less do the 3rd & then 4th...
We need to find an easy solution > #1 priority is an annual shot of longer lasting efficacy!"
CEO agrees with host > Yearly Vax / Flu combo shot to defeat hesitancy!

26th May Day 2 Vax fail by Gates :
"The idea of checking if people are Vaxed, you know, if you have breakthrough infections, wotz the point.
Current vaccines don't have much in the way of duration & they're not good at infection blocking!"

27th May - Day 3 Vax fail by Moderna's newly knighted CEO :
"I'm sad to say, I'm in the process of throwing 30m doses in the garbage because nobody wants them!"

2th June Newly Knighted AZ CEO :
"Today, there is an over supply. We do have too many Vaccines. So the Question is how do we deliver?
How do we administer those vaxes & how do we manage Vax Hesitancy?
So we are in a very different place!"

5th June EU countries ."Contracts should be terminated if no longer needed from Health perspective!"
Letter signatories: Poland/Bulgaria/Croatia/Estonia/Hungary/Latvia/Lithuania/Romania/Slovakia/Slovenia.

Not gonna get any more dire than CEOs rubbishing their own Vax with Nations pulling out of deals!

2020 - mid 2021 Vax waste (Parts 1&2)
https://www.swellnet.com/comment/740323
Part 3 > Mid 2021 - Mid 2022 Vax Waste (Doses) continues as concise Timeline...
Aug France 50k / Oct US donate 200m expired / EU 40k / Nigeria 1.57m / Oz 7m AZ //\\ 2022 Jan Covax 12m / EU 55m / March (* MMR) NZ $10m / Guatamala 1m / April UK All 240m 73% Pfizer + 18% AZ / France 218m AZ / Oz 5.5m / Canada 1m / Denmark 1.1m / Swiss 600k / Moderna 30m / May Indonesia 9m / June US Total shelf 82m / June 740k Moderna / Philippines 2m / SA 5m.
Mexico is US dumping ground that tosses 1m / week or 50m/year + Nigeria is Covax dumping ground.
2021 -2022 (Running Total = 932m doses)
Oz / US ( Shelf Waste) GPs / Chemists toss 100/wk or 500/mth 10-13% of Orders.
Wanna see a real Confronting Frontline Waste Crisis > Spotters pull up trucks inches from Hell Holes...
https://www.aljazeera.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/12/2021-12-22T144644Z_...
https://d.newsweek.com/en/full/1957118/abuja-nigeria-astrazeneca-vaccine...
https://www.globaltimes.cn/Portals/0/attachment/2021/2021-12-26/096ff24c...
https://www.thinkglobalhealth.org/sites/default/files/styles/max_1300x13...

* MMR Measles Vax was binned for Covid Vax supplies (More Varied Doses needs more varied Fridges!)
Various Adult / Kids brews + all yer other Vax Card favs..." Gotta throw out #2/3 Vaxes for Covid Vaxes!"
Consider VOC blends may need to knock out original 1/2 brews & so on & so on! (The cost escalates!)

Essential > Dark Slimy Cold CO2 Gas storage = #1 infectious conditions
Slimy Vax Packs are the perfect vehicle for spreading Pandemic globally...less so on pass' sunlit fabrics.
Pfizer Vax #1 infectious goods with Dry ice = concentrated CO2 = Now Doubles infection risk again!
Explains why Peak Vax deliveries = 25% workers are in Iso > Same as Health crews...on & on & on!
https://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2021/04/210407143809.htm

Vaccination (Peak dates) are ancient history > rollouts now flatline... (*Omicron Booster Vax Spike!)
2021( Jan) Israel (Feb) Serbia - UAE (March-April) USA / *Hungary > (May-June) WORLD + High Income + *EU + *UK / *Canada / Poland / *Sweden / *Belgium / *Greece / *Germany / *Italy / *Austria / *Netherlands / *Swiss (July) *Japan / Malaysia / Singapore / *Portugal / *Spain / *France / *Ireland / *Denmark / Saudi Arabia > (Aug) *Brazil / SA / Russia / *SK / *Norway (Sept) Low Middle income / *Australia / *NZ / India / Iraq / Iran / Cuba (Oct) *Indonesia / Thailand / #Taiwan / *Romania (Nov) Mexico (Dec) *Europe (Whole) / Philippines (Late starter!)
2022 (Jan-June) > Hesitancy... Low income / Low Vax / Covax Nations are yet to rise before any peak.

Nations dropping off > UAE / Israel / US / Mexico / Russia / Malaysia / Thailand + ( 10 EU Nations )
*Nations spooked into Omicron Mass Vax Panic
# High Vax Nations sticking to the plan... were doin' ok until mass Omicron case spikes...
#97% Brunei #92% Chile #92-Qatar #88 Cuba #87 Bhutan #86 Cambodia (Mix Vax-Lower Omicron cases) #85 Iceland #83% Argentina #78% Finland # 72%-Saudi Arabia (-Low Omicron deaths?)
These countries modelled the High Vax = low cases theory until Omicron > BA.2 cases skyrocketed!

Most likely reason Vax CEOs surrendered > admitting only an annual immunity Vax will be accepted.

Future thoughts shared various reviews...
EU long hesitant June 2021 Vax peak ...yet they signed up for 9x doses @ 4.2b doses? (re: Supa shares?)
Most nations signing 10 year Vax deals also peaked 9-12 months ago > Not street cred Vax Junkies?
CEOs must know this and the fact their Hooked Nations are dead weights sucking off the teat.

There is little comfort for Vax CEO's as big spender Lazy Vax Nations contracts are not rock solid!
Nor can they hook in long contracts with lower income Mad Keen Junkies...(They're Fucked!)
Again! This is why they're singing the same sad C&W tune...Cash Cow has dried up!

Nations are all calling for more affordable flexi options for their Magic Roundabout!
Cutting down Costs & promoting universal Vax...most common call is for Non Patented Vax.
Convert dated stamp 3>6>9>12 mth extensions to Electronic tag expiry...removing all prejudice.
This will still require monitoring but removes 2nd's stigma during any Covax supplies or swaps.
All nations agree to priority Production > Shipping > Storage > Access for all ...or Pre Filled Flu sticks.
No two rollouts are the same progression...agreed packaging should minimise handling risk & delays.
Allow free swaps to timetable Rollouts for optimum staging of Refrigerated allocation to cut waste.
This cuts down on endless fridge purchases & settings & mixed procedures for each new vax.
Standard 9am start > finish at 1-2pm accepts flexy 'overbooking' peak shifts to end affordably at close.
Perhaps not as dire as CEOs paint it ...just less $Billion Knighthoods.

Finish with some Good news for Vax Fans...

Update on Moderna (Bivalent Brew) mRNA 1273.214 (25mgm Original / 25mgm Omicron BA.1)
50mcg shots ramp 8x Antibodies...or enough protection for a year.
That should get the lad's heart racing...
Moderna are applying for approval in coming weeks for Northern Autumn Rollout.
Moderna are already producing the Vax & it will soon be ready on world wide scale.

Vax is Ok for Omicron family (Maybe!) Should Covid mutate again then a new Vax would be needed!

Dust off yer VIP cards & root for d ddon't you w worry 'bout that Police State Mandated Manhandling!
https://www.theguardian.com/world/2022/jun/08/trials-of-new-covid-vaccin...

Cheers TBB, always fun reading your posts.

icandig's picture
icandig's picture
icandig Monday, 13 Jun 2022 at 12:10pm
burleigh wrote:

Nah i have not gone quiet. thanks for re-posting. My question would be if the mortality rate of SADS has increased worldwide since the covid vaccine roll out. The way the government... sorry i mean "media" is trying to normalise heart issues in fit healthy people would be one suggestion that it has.

There he is. My question to you is if the incidence of haemorrhoids in middle aged surfing males has increased since the vaccine roll out, would you blame the vaccine for that too? Perhaps you should conduct a study? No homophobic slurs inferred or intended. Did you even read the material from that link. Have you any evidence that the incidence of SADs has increased?

burleigh's picture
burleigh's picture
burleigh Monday, 13 Jun 2022 at 12:32pm
icandig wrote:
burleigh wrote:

Nah i have not gone quiet. thanks for re-posting. My question would be if the mortality rate of SADS has increased worldwide since the covid vaccine roll out. The way the government... sorry i mean "media" is trying to normalise heart issues in fit healthy people would be one suggestion that it has.

There he is. My question to you is if the incidence of haemorrhoids in middle aged surfing males has increased since the vaccine roll out, would you blame the vaccine for that too? Perhaps you should conduct a study? No homophobic slurs inferred or intended. Did you even read the material from that link. Have you any evidence that the incidence of SADs has increased?

ahhhh.....homophobic are you? how sad. saying no homophobic slurs intended after just typing a homophobic slur doesn't cancel it out. It just makes you a moron.

icandig's picture
icandig's picture
icandig Monday, 13 Jun 2022 at 12:38pm

So....you didn't read it? You said you would.

burleigh's picture
burleigh's picture
burleigh Monday, 13 Jun 2022 at 12:50pm
icandig wrote:

i did.

As the saying goes:

You're not homophobic, you're not scared, you're just an asshole.

Good bye

icandig's picture
icandig's picture
icandig Monday, 13 Jun 2022 at 1:04pm
burleigh wrote:
icandig wrote:

i did.

As the saying goes:

Good bye

Nice - so I made you read the whole thing and you came to what conclusion? I'm an asshole. Jiminy crickets - thank you so very much for the in depth character analysis of me. To be brutally honest I couldn't care less about your beliefs or opinions, but you did start calling me names when you ran out of arguments. That's what dumb people resort to. To be fair.....I was just burleying....you know....pulling your strings.

burleigh wrote:

Ya sit on a pier…throw ya line in….and the teeny weeny run of the mill average everything about it fish bites. Throw it back as you know it will bite another day.

You can call me Geppetto from this point forward.

You get the last say chief. Go your hardest. You win. I'm done having fun with you. (For now).

burleigh's picture
burleigh's picture
burleigh Monday, 13 Jun 2022 at 1:59pm
icandig wrote:
burleigh wrote:
icandig wrote:

i did.

As the saying goes:

Good bye

Nice - so I made you read the whole thing and you came to what conclusion? I'm an asshole. Jiminy crickets - thank you so very much for the in depth character analysis of me. To be brutally honest I couldn't care less about your beliefs or opinions, but you did start calling me names when you ran out of arguments. That's what dumb people resort to. To be fair.....I was just burleying....you know....pulling your strings.

burleigh wrote:

Ya sit on a pier…throw ya line in….and the teeny weeny run of the mill average everything about it fish bites. Throw it back as you know it will bite another day.

You can call me Geppetto from this point forward.

You get the last say chief. Go your hardest. You win. I'm done having fun with you. (For now).

awwwwww you ok?

truebluebasher's picture
truebluebasher's picture
truebluebasher Monday, 13 Jun 2022 at 7:17pm

Nov 2021 Gates :"Virus no worse than Flu by Mid 2022!"
https://www.afr.com/world/asia/virus-no-worse-than-flu-by-mid-2022-bill-...
Mid 2022 Gates : "We haven't seen the worst of it!"
https://www.cnbc.com/2022/05/02/why-bill-gates-says-the-worst-of-covid-c...

So wotz changed..."WWIII"
50% shots in arms of US Vax race have crossed over to NATO's arms race.

Mom's Humble Apple Pie is half eaten before the Winter Vax fest!
US can only afford Frontline & Age Care Boosters.
28th June FDA reallocate their expired Pensioner brews.

Moderna frontman Gates is stirrin' the pot...& scored Moderna shelf space at the FDA Bottle'O.
Annual Jab would bring relief to stressed health care system...Now they say it!

US is a premium unboosted market that needs a nudge > Dose 1 =78% > Dose 2 = 67% > Dose 3 = 31%
Joe don't wanna get out his big stick so Gates' miracle cure lands in his lap...nuthin' suss!

Typically warm Big Pharma Vax Greetings!
Moderna : "Lead Candidate for Fall 2022 Boosters!"
Moderna : "Demand for Bivalent Booster could lift Vax Sales in 2nd half of 2022!"
Only Big Pharma could make current Pandemic sound so romantic.

Top Doc 1 "Misleading! + Top Doc 2 "Makes sense!" + Top Doc 3 "Maybe marginally better...but adds...!"
tbb thinks that's a fair cross section...wise to gloss over slightly sceptical Public's response...(Cough!)
So it's sold as next big thing more than a life saving cure...Wot'd the crew expect!

Johns Hopkins seem to be the Sponsor or totally excited backer of this Mod' Bivalent Booster #4.
JH: "Luv these guys...so funny!"

We can reveal enough to know it is a bit suss & US folks are right to feel such!
[Pactwrecker]
Is it a one Jab Vax? No! Need Doses 1 > 2 > 3 then Bivalent Booster ( re: trials 1/2/3 > New Booster)
Does it last a year? No! Lasts up to 6 months tops > (Reads as same protection as bi/annual Flu Jab)
Can it prevent Infections or Spread ? No! Not any more or less than Vax or No Vax! (Same as nothing!)
Can it prevent current strains? Only tested on Omicron 1, not more infectious Omicron BA. 2/3/4/5 ?
Does the 8x power kick in instantly? No! It's only 1.75x but 8x ng mean titers > (Takes a month to work!)
So not 1 year or 6 months or instant but less..? Errr! Yeah! No more or less than usual Covid/Flu brews!
Does it prevent serious illness? Top Doctor interjects : "Maybe marginally better...but adds! "
So no miracle upgrade? No! But "Top Experts" hail it as next big thing...that's all that counts! (Correct!)

Moderna Bivalent remains pie in the sky until FDA reveals reason for approving rush tested Vax or not!

PS: Experts refuse to chart reinfection samples, they've lost control of Pandemic & public trust with that!
tbb thanks crew...also happy to chart these reinfection waves rising as tsunamis!