COVID-19 Health System Overload Forecaster

Craig's picture
Craig started the topic in Wednesday, 18 Mar 2020 at 7:44pm

I've created a spreadsheet forecast which I'll update as we go..

There's also a website with live running data.. https://sites.google.com/view/stayhomeaustralia

DudeSweetDudeSweet's picture
DudeSweetDudeSweet Tuesday, 14 Jun 2022 at 5:47pm

Just chill about your tinnitus. I’ve got it hardcore and it’s always present to a degree but it only becomes an issue when I’m stressed as it seems that my brain only really registers it when I’m anxious. When I’m feeling relaxed in life it doesn’t worry me and therefore it matters not whether I’ve got it or not.

It’s similar to when I got the artificial lens put in my eye after having a cataract removed. I was getting hectic light flares and weird visual distortions which was freaking me a bit initially. When I mentioned this to the optometrist he said this was normal and the flares would never go away but my brain would simply accept their presence and learn to ignore them. It unfolded exactly as he stated. The visual weirdness is there but they don’t bother me at all anymore and 99% of the time I forget they exist.

Tinnitus seems the same. When you’re concerned about the noise it’s hard to ignore and in quiet times it can consume your thinking to distraction, Sooner or later you just forget about it and it fades into the background of your life. At times of free floating anxiety it may become a problem if you let it.

Don’t let it get you down. Tell yourself that you don’t give a fuck and before you know it….you actually don’t give a fuck.

Your mind is powerful and you need to master it lest it drive you to despair.

Fuck tinnitus right in the pussy.

simba's picture
simba's picture
simba Tuesday, 14 Jun 2022 at 5:55pm

yeah hearing ya there Dsdsd .....damaged mine in a diving accident years ago and as you said you just have to learn to live with it, but i tend to notice it when im tired ...........surprised so many on here have it..

blackers's picture
blackers's picture
blackers Tuesday, 14 Jun 2022 at 6:01pm

You been doing more heavy water decompression Stu? As with the tinnitus, I agree with blowin above, ignoring it is the best policy. You do get used to it and forget its there.

burleigh's picture
burleigh's picture
burleigh Tuesday, 14 Jun 2022 at 6:54pm

A jab to boost the booster that boostered the second shot that boostered the first.

Sounds like they should try Ivermectin instead.

https://www.theage.com.au/national/victoria/immunity-is-waning-andrews-s...

burleigh's picture
burleigh's picture
burleigh Tuesday, 14 Jun 2022 at 7:38pm
udo wrote:

https://www.smh.com.au/national/major-study-confirms-ivermectin-useless-...

Ahhh the Together Study. The study used by media and governments to undermine the use of the out of Patient Ivermectin.

No Patient. No money.

This study has been proven to be very misleading by experts in the field.

burleigh's picture
burleigh's picture
burleigh Tuesday, 14 Jun 2022 at 8:15pm
udo wrote:

https://www.webmd.com/lung/news/20220331/ivermectin-doesnt-help-treat-co...

Is that article about Ivermectin or the covid vaccine being jammed into arms? Reads the same

andy-mac's picture
andy-mac's picture
andy-mac Tuesday, 14 Jun 2022 at 8:44pm
stunet wrote:

Funny that...

Most of the tinnitus has been in my right ear, yet this morning I broke my left eardrum. Saw the doc this arvo and, amongst other things, he said to expect tinnitus in the left ear.

Great...

Though, as per your last line, I have an Indo trip coming up so we'll see how that works as a remedy.

Yeah like Dude mentions in this thread. You just need to relax and go with it. I kind of went a bit Zen and would acknowledge the ringing and actually kind of just accept it. Took a little while... The Indo surf trip helped heaps though, just got myself exhausted so would sleep well. Initially the lack of sleep got me but now no drama.
Good luck!

I focus's picture
I focus's picture
I focus Wednesday, 15 Jun 2022 at 9:13am

Just reading about everyone's tinnitus has my own screaming, shaping a board makes it settle down.

truebluebasher's picture
truebluebasher's picture
truebluebasher Wednesday, 15 Jun 2022 at 10:27am

Sir VIPeazy feels uneasy, all sneezy, queasy, wheezy!

Be like real hip to write a song about mouthy VIPs...perhaps not! (Cough!)

Like yer old Vax songs better than yer new Vax songs...get well soon Mick.

Rolling Stones ...Give me one more Shot.

burleigh's picture
burleigh's picture
burleigh Wednesday, 15 Jun 2022 at 11:00am
truebluebasher wrote:

Sir VIPeazy feels uneasy, all sneezy, queasy, wheezy!

Be like real hip to write a song about mouthy VIPs...perhaps not! (Cough!)

Like yer old Vax songs better than yer new Vax songs...get well soon Mick.

Rolling Stones ...Give me one more Shot.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iecBKNWn6hc

The perfect theme song for Australia. Normally royalties from plays go to the band but i can see these royalties going straight to the CEO's and other faceless men telling our government what to do.

burleigh's picture
burleigh's picture
burleigh Wednesday, 15 Jun 2022 at 11:20am

I bet Justin Trudeao is happy he's triple vaccinated. Covid twice in 6 months.

You can't make this shit up....... BuT He MiGhT hAvE BeEn SiCkEr WiThOuT tHeM.

https://www.cbc.ca/news/politics/trudeau-covid-tests-positive-1.6486802

truebluebasher's picture
truebluebasher's picture
truebluebasher Wednesday, 15 Jun 2022 at 9:42pm

Not another ACA VIP Gazillionaire Celeb Chef bitchin' about the slave shortage...
Maybe the VIP is relaying a coded message...most likely!

https://7news.com.au/business/retail/retail-sales-holding-up-despite-hur...

So the VIP is saying Restaurants & Shops are booming...and! and! and Wot?
FFS tbb wake the fuck up! Light Bulb* > Oh gee! A+B = C...doh!

Let's Go Shopping...I'll have Covid & me two & make mine a reinfection!
All of these Mass Vax Peak VIPs return home with their Mass Vax [+] Covid Sale Show Bags.
Lock downs ended > Aussies Retail Therapy queuing for Comfort Food + Omicron Takeaway Dessert!

Variant......Food / Clothes / Dept / Cafes / On line
Delta........*Peak / Lockdown...QR Codes / Peak fading
Omicron..*Peak /*Peak..... /*Peak / Peak / Dropping
Stealth....*Peak / Peak...... / Peak /*Peak / Dropping

Food > 1.9%
Shoes/Clothes > 3.1% (re: Gromz Try on shared slobbery shiny School shoes + Demo Uniforms)
Cafes/Restaurants > 3.3% ( Now 19% above pre Pandemic Levels) re: ACA VIP Slave Hire ads!

Omicron had little choice but to fumigate the Mass plague of Aussie Mall Rats...STFAH

March/April quarter - State's Spend also reflects > [+]...WA > Tas > Qld > Vic > ACT > NSW > NT
https://www.abs.gov.au/statistics/industry/retail-and-wholesale-trade/re...
https://covidlive.com.au/states-and-territories

burleigh's picture
burleigh's picture
burleigh Thursday, 16 Jun 2022 at 10:41am

Fully vaccinated + 2 boosters - yep that's 4 shots in total and the old fucker still caught Covid.

Couldn't have happened to a nicer guy.

https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2022/6/15/fauci-famed-advisor-on-pandemic...

udo's picture
udo's picture
udo Thursday, 16 Jun 2022 at 12:42pm

He is continuing to work from home as he recovers from mild symptoms.

burleigh's picture
burleigh's picture
burleigh Thursday, 16 Jun 2022 at 2:45pm
udo wrote:

He is continuing to work from home as he recovers from mild symptoms.

If you wear 2 masks around and are a literal pin cushion you should take a long hard look in the mirror if you think its ok that you still caught the cold..... sorry Covid

He sounds like every unvaxxed person that has also caught Covid. Poor triple whacked Roadkill. where is he?

udo's picture
udo's picture
udo Thursday, 16 Jun 2022 at 3:01pm

Roadkill....He is in Indo Surfing.

burleigh's picture
burleigh's picture
burleigh Thursday, 16 Jun 2022 at 3:26pm
chin's picture
chin's picture
chin Thursday, 16 Jun 2022 at 5:02pm
burleigh wrote:

Fully vaccinated + 2 boosters - yep that's 4 shots in total and the old fucker still caught Covid.

“Mild symptoms”
Nobody ever said the vaccine stopped you getting covid

burleigh's picture
burleigh's picture
burleigh Thursday, 16 Jun 2022 at 5:14pm
chin wrote:
burleigh wrote:

“Mild symptoms”
Nobody ever said the vaccine stopped you getting covid

Lol…… Faucci said it himself. As did Dan Andrew’s and many other premiers to coerce you into getting vaccinated.

I also had very mild symptoms totally unvaccinated. Yet people triple whacked (hello roadkill) got fucked up.

batfink's picture
batfink's picture
batfink Thursday, 16 Jun 2022 at 7:33pm

Yep, those stories of individuals override epidemiological studies of 100s of millions of people, no doubt about it. You’ve convinced me.

burleigh's picture
burleigh's picture
burleigh Thursday, 16 Jun 2022 at 7:39pm
batfink wrote:

Yep, those stories of individuals override epidemiological studies of 100s of millions of people, no doubt about it. You’ve convinced me.

Baa baa baa batfink.

etarip's picture
etarip's picture
etarip Thursday, 16 Jun 2022 at 7:42pm

Fark, you’re still at it.
Endurance award to burlz… I don’t even want to know how many words you’ve posted in this thread. To what end, I might ask?

truebluebasher's picture
truebluebasher's picture
truebluebasher Friday, 17 Jun 2022 at 10:38am

CDC Dashboard clearly shows highest Vaxed US / states driving the Pandemic.
https://covid.cdc.gov/covid-data-tracker/#vaccination-case-rate.

tbb researched & shared a similar US Vax/case table a good while back...
just as here...not to be automatically assumed as a reflection of Unvaxed / Vaxed efficacy!
Data only shows that Higher Vaxed societies are driving the Pandemic...CDC have also said such!
Simple Worldwide fact that infection risk increases upon entering a High Vaxed region...not seen other!
Highly vaxed also represent higher Population of Wealth / Transit / Crowded Venues / data collection.

Interactive Map (Grades Vax/Cases) One can actually layer more Vax to smoother Pandemic across US!

{Key}
Vax% > [+]Test rate / Cases/100k > Cases% > # Counties > Map description

0-29% > 10+% 14 / 100+/100k 0.7% = 21 counties (Map shows a few hesitant dots)
30-39% 10+% 221 / 100+/100k 7% = 225 counties (Map shows a growing Vaxed cases concern)
40-49% 10+% 584 / 100+/100k 18.1% = 581 counties (Map shows Mass Vaxed cases outbreaks)
50+% 10+% 1,030 / 100+/100k 42.2% = 1,351 counties (Map shows the Pandemic of the Vaxed)

Map also measures rated response to all Low > Med > Vax / Case levels...only high end % are shown!

The more we Vax the more we pressure the Virus to mutate the more we fuel the Pandemic.
Data clearly shows hesitants living in or near High Vaxed counties face higher risk of infection & death.
Again! tbb is not stating how many are vaxed or not, just that Vax Hubs are #1 Covid Hubs...well durr!

Qld Premier : We're bringing the Virus in thru VIPs > Hesitants will be hunted down...nowhere to hide!
Frightfully alarming, very real & very effective fear campaign...get vaxed or we'll hasten the Kill rate.

UK war strategy ...
County Halls run Vax hubs for a cup of tea (vs) Cities command premium for fussy interracial Vax Hubs.
UK Cheaply Vaxed Ring Counties then set loose infectious VIPs upon reopened Low vaxed Cities
Carnage played out weekly on Vax/Case Maps...could see VIPs devouring the last hesitant strongholds.
Experts : "See! Watch the hesitants squirm & cough up their lungs...shoulda vaxed, you losers! (Nice!)

Premiers & Leaders run ring / border vaccinations to fast track infectious immunity to re open society.
Only that each outta date Wuhan Flu mRNA Vax pressures immune escape to lessen City protection.
Vax destroyed any hope of herd immunity & now we live with an endless outta control Pandemic.
Big pharma's vaxed virus now flows outta every Portaloo & Sewage Plant to cross the seas.

garyg1412's picture
garyg1412's picture
garyg1412 Friday, 17 Jun 2022 at 3:23pm
etarip wrote:

Fark, you’re still at it.
Endurance award to burlz… I don’t even want to know how many words you’ve posted in this thread. To what end, I might ask?

That particular vessel is still extremely empty etarip and the echoes are still bouncing off the walls unfiltered.

DudeSweetDudeSweet Friday, 17 Jun 2022 at 4:04pm

Good on Burleigh.

People should never forget the bullshit inflicted on healthy Australians.

They locked the entire population in their homes because of a fucken cold.

Dan Andrews is still cocking on with his rubbish.

Never forget!

etarip's picture
etarip's picture
etarip Friday, 17 Jun 2022 at 4:49pm

Fight the power!

(Via swellnet fora…)

Roadkill's picture
Roadkill's picture
Roadkill Friday, 17 Jun 2022 at 5:32pm

free avacado.....would eliminate covid for ever.

udo's picture
udo's picture
udo Friday, 17 Jun 2022 at 6:01pm

Feb 2022
overthefalls wrote:
I can’t speak on behalf of the general public, but most people I know in my small community in the Northern Rivers maintain what I would call a centrist position, i.e. they trust the medical establishment’s advice on how to deal with covid and are okay about getting vaccinated and boostered, but they’re not keen on mandates (which is more of a socio-political strategy) and they don’t really have a problem with those who choose to not get vaccinated.

However, most people don’t have much patience or respect for people who aggressively push their opinions about the vaccines being poison, experimental, ineffective or part of some authoritarian conspiracy.

oxrox's picture
oxrox's picture
oxrox Friday, 17 Jun 2022 at 8:50pm
udo wrote:

Feb 2022
overthefalls wrote:
I can’t speak on behalf of the general public, but most people I know in my small community in the Northern Rivers maintain what I would call a centrist position, i.e. they trust the medical establishment’s advice on how to deal with covid and are okay about getting vaccinated and boostered, but they’re not keen on mandates (which is more of a socio-political strategy) and they don’t really have a problem with those who choose to not get vaccinated.

However, most people don’t have much patience or respect for people who aggressively push their opinions about the vaccines being poison, experimental, ineffective or part of some authoritarian conspiracy.

Nailed it.

flow's picture
flow's picture
flow Friday, 17 Jun 2022 at 10:29pm

How's your recovery ox?

truebluebasher's picture
truebluebasher's picture
truebluebasher Saturday, 18 Jun 2022 at 12:43am

Europe are keeping the lid on rising BA.5 outbreak
All are playing down recent 25-50% jump from low base cases / hospitalizations
None seem too bothered that exact same size & timed Summer Spikes are rising up as one.
Looks like an ominous sign...experts say it's just a warm up & Summer heat should take care of it?
Cases are Spiking roughly in following order.
Germany / Austria / Italy / Greece / Malta / France / UK / Ireland / Denmark / Belgium / Netherlands / Iceland / Switzerland / Norway + (Ultra Hi Vax Channel Tax Free Islands are Sky rocketing!)

Ordinarily these sharp short spikes wouldn't register, but timed as one they're hard to ignore!
Can stop yer testing all ya like but hospital beds are filling up & Hearses are fuelling up!

Portugal / Finland / Luxembourg are in the same boat as Oz..any case rise will spike an instant crisis!
Basically they're already holding high...bit of a worry if they also turn upward...(Pray for them alike!)

Sweden & Spain don't like testing ...playing it down...for how long?
Recall Spain had a Massive Vax Spike + Sweden split their lot...& may account for Waning delays!
These 2 Nations might stall for time, then follow or Sky Rocket as all hell breaks loose as last time!

All above Nations boosted in Dec...also the ones up front did more so & earlier.
All recall Germany / Austria first to mandate panic last time...Ground hog day! Don't wake the experts!
Reason being the Last Mass Vax spiked real fast & real high...might reverberate sky high with BA.5.

Lower EU Vax nations don't have rises as yet so it's likely a Mass Vax Wane rather than immune escape.
Another perfectly Orchestrated Mass Vax outbreak timed off the back of last man-made EU Outbreak!

5/4/3/2/1 > Press play on Expert's Tape loop! 'Hesitants are to blame for recurring Mass Vax fuck up!'

Denmark are quick to respond...be interesting to follow these EU VIP Vax Snobs!
Denmark offer up some data & view on how this plays out for most confident Vaxed nation!
They sound way too confident to restart Vaxing...'Outta my way you...Ya gotta give it to me doc'!
https://www.thelocal.dk/20220617/covid-19-danish-weekly-infection-total-...

oxrox's picture
oxrox's picture
oxrox Saturday, 18 Jun 2022 at 9:39am
flow wrote:

How's your recovery ox?

Gday Flow. Going ok but slowly for me. Walking a lot better but still have numbness in my foot which is getting frustrating. Was always going to be a time thing as you know. I guess it's a matter of getting the muscles firing again after not working for over 2 months due to nerve compression. There is a big light at the end of the tunnel though.
Waves haven't been that good so far this autumn/winter, with the odd really good day, so the daily beach walk hasn't been too hard to take.
How about yourself? Making progress?

flow's picture
flow's picture
flow Saturday, 18 Jun 2022 at 9:52am

understand your frustration. I'm improving. I'm surfing once a week on average atm. not back to full strength but each surf there's less stiffness in my lower back. My big toe is pretty numb and cold but doesn't really bother me. it's been 1 year and 5 months since op. Hopefully by 2 years i'll be sweet. Just keep walking and be patient. Good luck.

freeride76's picture
freeride76's picture
freeride76 Saturday, 18 Jun 2022 at 9:54am

Yeah good luck gents.

I still have a little numbness in foot, and some glute/calf weakness but back to surfing regularly and feeling pretty good.
Surf conditioning and paddle fitness coming back to normal.
Doing mostly dawnies which involves getting up in the dark and spending a good half hour warming up and loosening up.

started on a 7'3" mid, then down to a 6'6" Desert Storm pretty quickly.
Got back on a 6'3" this week, which felt really strange at first but is going good now.

Spending a half hour every night stretching and still doing lots of strengthening rehab work.
Trying to get 10000 steps in a day.
Running still feels awkward due to the calf weakness. But it is slowly improving.

No booze.

I sat out the last big days here but I'm hoping to get in this week for a solid E swell.

oxrox's picture
oxrox's picture
oxrox Saturday, 18 Jun 2022 at 10:06am

Good to hear you're surfing again flow and Steve.
I'm going to make myself a 6'10 mid length for when I hopefully get the green light to surf again end of July after a meeting with the surgeon. Ease back into the shortboard as you have done Steve. Big toe is still pretty dead and numb which will be interesting.

flow's picture
flow's picture
flow Saturday, 18 Jun 2022 at 10:37am

My Doc said whatever numbness you have 12 months post op is what you have forever. I think mine has a bit more feeling post 12 months...

oxrox's picture
oxrox's picture
oxrox Saturday, 18 Jun 2022 at 10:48am

Interesting flow. Hadn't heard that. Gives me just over 9 months to come good then. Fingers crossed.

burleigh's picture
burleigh's picture
burleigh Saturday, 18 Jun 2022 at 11:10am

Look out boys. Hot weather in the UK is causing blood clots

https://www.express.co.uk/life-style/health/1626059/hot-weather-dehydrat...

poo-man's picture
poo-man's picture
poo-man Sunday, 19 Jun 2022 at 6:22am

https://thebfd.co.nz/2022/06/18/vaccine-injuries-part-two/

I don't buy the degree of under reporting at only 5% but I do know of a few who were not reported as their doctor told them it was unrelated. I'd love to know the real science here especially as so much data has been manipulated by the NZ government

truebluebasher's picture
truebluebasher's picture
truebluebasher Sunday, 19 Jun 2022 at 1:03pm

NZ Day of Shame ... Notorious Under Swab Test Series Delivery.
poo-man is right not to buy into the 5% Theory...
owid run these test stats...tbb has previously run checks & data seems to match up ok!

Daily Tests/million (vs) Daily Cases/million
23rd Feb 2022 : NZ 5,727 Tests/m > 569 cases/m (Platinum Standard)
21st April 2022 : NZ 397 Tests/m > 1,603 cases/m (Official 75% under swab delivery NZ Day of Shame)
14th June 2022 : NZ 681 Tests/m > 1,039 cases/m (Umpire's Warning! 35% under swab Test delivery!)

https://ourworldindata.org/coronavirus/country/new-zealand
Here's that notorious under swizzled Test delivery recorded in Expert's Go Slow Test mode.
22nd April 2022 : NZ BA.2 Test Series (Scoreboard) [ 0.37 / 1,000 ] =(95% beneath best swizzle action)

27th Aug 2021 : NZ Highest Test Series Gold Standard Swab Stats [ 7.79 / 1,000 ]

16th June 2022 : NZ BA.5 Test Series (Scoreboard) [ 0.68 / 1,000 ] = (93% beneath Pro level Swizzle)

Kiwis fancy their under swab performance in Cross Ditch Under Swizzle Test Series
Australia
27th Aug 2021 : 9,717 Tests/million > 38 cases/million [+] Delta 0.49%
25th Dec 2021 : 11,430 Tests/million > 277 cases/million [+] Omicron Rate 3.4%
15th June 2022 : Oz 2,416 Tests/million > 1,008 cases/million [+] BA.2 >*5 Rate 15.75%
https://covidlive.com.au/report/daily-positive-test-rate/aus

Oz Test Fast Pace Deliveries
Oz Peak 2021 Boxing Day Omicron Test Series 11.43 / 1,000 (Pro Level Bucket Swizzling)
Slow mo Delivery (Current)
15th June 2022 BA.5 test series scoreboard 2.42 / 1,000 (78% beneath Top level Swizzling)
Wow! That's some pretty shit hot Lazy Oz stylin'...Oz most pathetic test rate in over a year!
Slack Arse Experts : "That should buy us another Wave's Pay!"
Not yet quite as pathetic as Pre Covid Rough Nut Test or Underarm Boo "National Day of shame!"

[Disclaimer]
China control World Test Market > Therefore China dictates Each nations Case Numbers!
[L] Made in China Covid Defence Policy : "China decides the size of our Waves!"...well durr!
China are Gold Standard TGA Test Sponsors of the T 202 Format
TGA Test Victories : China 85 (vs) Rest of the World ( US 36 / South Korea 17 / Germany 12 / Oz 8 / ... )
Experts : "War on China should halve the size of our Oz Pandemic!"

Covid Origin "Weekly"
WHO accuses suss WIV Lab > China accuses suss US Lab > WIV Lab accuses all animals but theirs!
"Why does that eerily sound exactly the same as 1st & every other weekly edition?"
During the blame Game :
Timer goes off... as new improved instant kill pandemic brew boils to the surface...bugger!

truebluebasher's picture
truebluebasher's picture
truebluebasher Sunday, 19 Jun 2022 at 2:45pm

Europe wave is comin' on...continued from above..
tbb promised you'd read more about the Pandemic you don't have when yer not having a Pandemic!

*Outbreak forces Leader + Teams to abort Tour de Suisse Race!
Race Leader / 3 Teams / 30 Riders pull out of Tour de France warm up!
https://apnews.com/article/covid-sports-health-bahrain-tour-de-france-dd...

tbb outlined Denmark above...now France...pre big Race...
https://www.tf1info.fr/sante/pandemie-de-covid-19-la-reprise-epidemique-...

WHO : Euro Wave (Focus on High Kill Rate in 96% Vaxed & near 90% boosted Portugal Seniors)
Portuguese Max Mass Vaxed Kill Rate is currently higher in 2022 compared to "Years" 2021 > 2020.
Past Spikes split over two years...but Vax is Calendar & 2022 is only half over..so, it reads pretty grim!
https://www.indiatoday.in/coronavirus-outbreak/story/europe-india-covid-...

EU are getting nervous about Vax contracts railroading their Covid Freedom.
Voting to extend Vax Pass Mandate to mop up never ending 4.8b Vax Doses...10x ouch!
https://www.voanews.com/a/eu-states-step-up-pressure-on-pfizer-to-cut-un...
http://eurojournalist.eu/europe-extends-covid-certificate-until-2023/

Now India / Brazil / Israel infections are also rising...as BA.5 kicks in Globally!
Here's the recent round the World Wrap.

gsco's picture
gsco's picture
gsco Sunday, 19 Jun 2022 at 6:37pm

Interesting. I've been in Europe for a little over two months now. covid seems to be a thing of the past here. The only sign of it that I noticed was wearing of masks on Airplanes, but that requirement recently got dropped. Someone in the office I've been mostly working in (Geneva) tested positive for covid a couple wks ago, but everyone just shrugged their shoulders and kept working. I'd estimate most people in the office have been sick with colds, some seemingly with a constant sniffle (including myself for the first two wks), but very few got tested. No one seems to care.

Island Bay's picture
Island Bay's picture
Island Bay Sunday, 19 Jun 2022 at 7:09pm

Smells like sanity

truebluebasher's picture
truebluebasher's picture
truebluebasher Monday, 20 Jun 2022 at 4:30pm

Tassie Covid Review
(Starts) 19th March 2022 > 11th June 2022 (Cumulative % rises in Tassie Health Crisis)
https://www.coronavirus.tas.gov.au/facts/tasmanian-statistics/weekly-report

Vax Data = No Vax / Dose 1 (Same) > Dose 2 up *0.7% > (Dose 3 up 3.8% n/a to Data)
No + 1/2/3/4 Doses unaffected > Data from Dose 2/3/4 deduct *0.7%

No Vaccination > Cases 60.1% > Hospital 65% > ICU 40% > Deaths 76.5%
Doses 1/2/3/4 > Cases 62.5% > Hospital 66.9% > ICU 53.8% > Deaths 84.5%
Doses 2/3/4 > (Deduct *0.7%) Cases 65.4% > Hospital 68.2% > ICU 52% > Deaths 84.1%

ICU > R.I.P Concerns :
Covid breached neutralizing defence & seems to be breaching secondary non neutralizing defence.
Exact Opposite to wot our leaders promise! We see a continuous rise in infection, virulence & death!
(Note: End of June Oz Deaths will surpass Omicron Death Wave.)

However uncomfortable that may sound it needs to be said! It's on record that we know & we care!

Tas Health Vax Campaign is instrumental in fuelling their own Health Crisis above natural pandemic.

Hesitant Health savings over recent said period of 84 days! (As such...)
List rightly removes Dose 2 + 0.7% Vax impost for an equal % data count.
Thrifty Hesitant Covid reduction & Health savings compared to less healthy mandated VIP bias!

Rollout creep adjusted Totals for Hesitant savings...
4.6% Less infections
2.5% Less Patients
13.8% Less ICU
7.6% Less Lives lost
Bonus Savings to Health Staff / Vax Plants-Orders / Rollout / Tests / Productivity / Long Covid

Tassie runs these Stats mid Health Crisis & all know very well what course of action to take!
Longer the delay the more horrific this plays out...as is the case to ever increasing Vaxed majority.

Tassie Health Data clearly highlights what's fuelling our Pandemic Health Crisis on every level.
Ban the Expert's Pandemic Fuel so we can restore our good health sooner!
Banned from living a healthier life but forever rewarded for our roles in Big Pharma's prolonged Pandemic!

truebluebasher's picture
truebluebasher's picture
truebluebasher Tuesday, 21 Jun 2022 at 2:41pm

Premium Booster Vax = Premium Covid Crisis
Salute NZ + Oz States for only half manipulating their Booster Data! (Huge win for little people!)
Govt Vax Expert's are now officially #1 Pacific Health Crisis!

Tas is purely sample data showing how waning 2nd dose Patients restrain Booster Patient's data.
11th June- 2+ Doses 85% > Hospitalizations 74.3% ( ? = 3.2%) > ICU 69.4% > Death 70.9% ( ? = 7%)
Over 84 days Vax increased Hospitalization by 2.5% + ICU 13.8% + Deaths 7.6%
So! Not a great Pay off for Vax but crew can note rising stats have not breached Vaxed Population...yet!
.tas.gov.au/facts/tasmanian-statistics/weekly-report

Booster Stats are at the heart of the crisis as they've breached their Vax pop and ramping Health Crisis!
24th April- NSW Boosters 53.2% Daily Boosted Death data breached with 53.5% (Data was cancelled)
Yeah sure! Data cancellation Coincidence #101 (Most likely cause!)
5-12th June - NSW Boosters (54.8% total pop) Hospitalizations 55.7% + ICU 57.9% (1.7% unknown)
This NSW Peak Booster Patient data set appears only as "Last Week" on recent fortnightly Data Sheet.
https://aci.health.nsw.gov.au/__data/assets/pdf_file/0009/730683/2022061...

As Hot mess boils over expect Public Enemy #1 Booster downgrade to join Not Fully Vaxed shit-pile!
SA then WA adopt NSW bastardry...constantly cushioning the Vax crisis Data into tormented doses.

16th June - NZ Booster Pop (52%) Hospitalizations 61% + ( Booster infections [+] 65% )
https://www.rnz.co.nz/news/covid-19/450874/covid-19-data-visualisations-...
Note tbb uses NZ own Vax Piles in this case...like lambs led to the slaughter!
Don't wanna say too much until compared on Oz Data scale count...hopefully get onto that!
Salute their Honesty...perhaps borrow some cushions from NSW Vax data den or Dan's closed shop.
In other words > Dump 2nd dose / Kidz / Unknown + Sneezing Sheep onto "Not Fully Vaxed"...Sorted!

21st June - SA Boosters (59% of total pop) Hospitalizations 63.7% + ( 2-6% unknown/day )
https://www.covid-19.sa.gov.au/latest-news/covid-19-update-21-june-2022
Booster Peak Patients were 16th June 63.9% (Thru whole of June Booster Patients presented above %)
New Govt / Experts / Hospital staff all promoted Boosters as fully vaxed to create own Hospital crisis!
Extraordinary that Media pander to these despicably dangerous never ending Pandemic Rorts...
Of course SA know about this...tbb is reciting from their own data!
SA has a habit to start a new pile over here Ok! OMG! Thankfully no one saw that! We'll start again!

17th WA June Booster pop (68%) Patients 54% (? = 1.3%)
https://ww2.health.wa.gov.au/Reports-and-publications/WA-COVID-19-data-u...
WA Kids % + Partial + Unknown Data plumps up No Vaxed data to lower random Booster Data.
Data is ever delayed by week/s or month or whenever?
This intently stalls rising Boosted patient Data by as much as 6%.
Let's just say WA shares record rising Booster data when the heats off! We all like be cool with that!
Compared to tbb's Police State Covid Data (Wot / When?) ... WA is Stone Age Platinum Standard.

Big Pharma Boosters currently account for 60% of South Pacific Covid Health Crisis & rising fast!
Shoot Up More [L]Boosters to obliterate [ALP]Medicare..Just hurry up & do it...finish us off!

Police State's outdated Covid Health Reports (Extra rations of Health Policy!)
2nd Jan - Qld Full Vax Patients 79% ( Police State censored data...Borderline bashings & fines apply )
26th Jan - Vic Full Vax Patients 77.2% ( Police State censored data...Grave shootings & fines apply )

Police State Mandated Vax Dictators :
"To celebrate the signing of Oz Made 100 million x 10 years Super oppressive Vax Mandates!
+ Aug release for new faster spreading Covid Vax...to prolong the pandemic some more!

"Today we're proud to announce the launch our Mandated Hate & Fear Campaign...Kill Kill Kill!"

icandig's picture
icandig's picture
icandig Tuesday, 21 Jun 2022 at 6:48pm

I'll just leave these here. Love your work TB.

burleigh's picture
burleigh's picture
burleigh Tuesday, 21 Jun 2022 at 8:51pm
icandig wrote:

I'll just leave these here. Love your work TB.

Fuck me that second ad is sickening.

icandig's picture
icandig's picture
icandig Tuesday, 21 Jun 2022 at 9:25pm

Something we can agree upon Burleigh.