COVID-19 Health System Overload Forecaster

Craig's picture
Craig started the topic in Wednesday, 18 Mar 2020 at 7:44pm

I've created a spreadsheet forecast which I'll update as we go..

There's also a website with live running data.. https://sites.google.com/view/stayhomeaustralia

burleigh's picture
burleigh's picture
burleigh Monday, 13 Jun 2022 at 8:26pm

So Ivermectin really did work all along……. What a surprise

https://worldcouncilforhealth.org/news/2022/06/together-trial/75890/amp/

udo's picture
udo's picture
udo Monday, 13 Jun 2022 at 9:01pm

Nonsense.
https://worldcouncilforhealth.org/news/2022/06/together-trial/75890/
Click on About us - Coalition partners.

burleigh's picture
burleigh's picture
burleigh Monday, 13 Jun 2022 at 9:25pm
udo wrote:

Nonsense.
https://worldcouncilforhealth.org/news/2022/06/together-trial/75890/
Click on About us - Coalition partners.

You work faster than a Facebook “fact checker” and just like them you’re wrong

icandig's picture
icandig's picture
icandig Monday, 13 Jun 2022 at 9:37pm
burleigh wrote:

So Ivermectin really did work all along……. What a surprise

https://worldcouncilforhealth.org/news/2022/06/together-trial/75890/amp/

Can I use it for my haemorrhoids too?

Goofy4's picture
Goofy4's picture
Goofy4 Monday, 13 Jun 2022 at 10:07pm
burleigh's picture
burleigh's picture
burleigh Monday, 13 Jun 2022 at 10:09pm
Goofy4 wrote:

"Can I use it for my haemorrhoids too?"

Be better to apply an effective treatment mate.....

https://healthfeedback.org/claimreview/current-data-from-clinical-trials...

https://www.politifact.com/article/2021/jun/30/what-know-about-pro-iverm...

Lol. April and June 2021. This backs up my link you peanut

batfink's picture
batfink's picture
batfink Monday, 13 Jun 2022 at 10:24pm
burleigh wrote:

So what’s causing SADS? And why is it a thing now after injecting majority of the population?

SADS? Seasonal affective disorder ( aka, human nature)

I’ve been suffering SADS for 30+ years, pretty sure that had nothing to do with Covid 19.

Otherwise, wha.t does SADS stand for.

Re Ivermectin, yep, so far no studies have found any efficacy. Pipe dreams.

icandig's picture
icandig's picture
icandig Tuesday, 14 Jun 2022 at 7:36am

burleigh's picture
burleigh's picture
burleigh Tuesday, 14 Jun 2022 at 7:37am
batfink wrote:
burleigh wrote:

So what’s causing SADS? And why is it a thing now after injecting majority of the population?

SADS? Seasonal affective disorder ( aka, human nature)

I’ve been suffering SADS for 30+ years, pretty sure that had nothing to do with Covid 19.

Otherwise, wha.t does SADS stand for.

Re Ivermectin, yep, so far no studies have found any efficacy. Pipe dreams.

Sudden Adult Death Syndrome or Sudden Arrhythmic Death Syndrome (SADS) is an overarching diagnosis for people who die unexpectedly under 40.

Plenty of news articles about it recently. Wonder why?

There are studies that prove ivermectin works, just not the money making type of studies.

It’s also very questionable if the covid vaccine works, yet you bunch are happy to inject yourselves with it again and again

burleigh's picture
burleigh's picture
burleigh Tuesday, 14 Jun 2022 at 7:48am

At my local shopping centre they have a sign out the front saying shingles happens in people over 50. Trying to normalise it.

Shingles is a known side effect of the covid vaccine obviously not as extreme as SADS but still, normalising side effects and getting you ready for your next jab.

icandig's picture
icandig's picture
icandig Tuesday, 14 Jun 2022 at 8:10am

Please point me to any article, data, facts etc... that suggest Sudden Adult Death Syndrome or Sudden Arrhythmic Death Syndrome (SADS) is on the rise.

san Guine's picture
san Guine's picture
san Guine Tuesday, 14 Jun 2022 at 10:01am

“They might want to get on with … nurse-to-patient ratios as well while they’re at it, [those] are not in the private system,”
https://www.theguardian.com/australia-news/2022/jun/13/daniel-andrews-te...

...and in the private system, if you're really unwell, get a nosocomial infection or you health insurance is marginal you will be unceremoniously dumped back into the public system where you will then get the appropriate care you deserve.

truebluebasher's picture
truebluebasher's picture
truebluebasher Tuesday, 14 Jun 2022 at 1:38pm

Flu gets a Boost...
Experts sell Vax or Jabs as cross protection...until it wanes...then they got wot...doh!
Mass Vax immune pressure by suppression wanes immunity > Respiratory Virus BT's the new norm!

World examples Mass Booster immune pressure waning as the Flu flood gates open up.
We see 2021/22 Mass Booster Peaks now register equally sized / timed Mass Flu spikes.

Perfect Mass Vax dose size is 1/100 Daily Population = Record waning Vax Flu Outbreaks.
WHO coincidentally reports Flu / 2x Outbreaks in only these 2021/22 Mass Boosted Peak Nations

Ultra High habitual 80-90%+ vaxers = Current highest Covid / Flu spreaders

0.63 Uruguay / 0.8 Chile / 0.96 Peru / 1 Canada
1.1 Australia / 1.1 Belgium / 1.1 France / 1.1 Luxembourg
1.2 NZ / 1.2 (2x) *Mexico / 1.3 Germany / 1.5 Netherlands

83% Uruguay / 92% Chile have slightly lower Vax Spikes but constantly higher Vax uptake.
Mexico has lower but significant 63% Vax rate but has highest 2021/22 twin Vax Peaks
New Mexico (US) has longest highest end of Year Vax Peak = Longest running highest US Flu epidemic
Mongolia 3.5 Booster Spike Peak = Just coming back down from a record Flu Spike

tbb checked it each'n'every way...Mass Panic Covid Vax has Rolled out the Flu Welcome mat...I'm Back!
MSM : "Global scale coincidental perfectly timed offset Twin Peaks conspiracy theory is all it is!" Yep!

Completely natural for this to happen with this Vax & outcast experts long warned about it!
Once our brave knights coax their pet polka dot pink elephant outta the room...we'll go 'round again!

Goofy4's picture
Goofy4's picture
Goofy4 Tuesday, 14 Jun 2022 at 3:40pm

"Lol. April and June 2021. This backs up my link you peanut ..."

I guess I made the mistake of not reading back through this thread and realising that any response would not address the matter of significant lack of credibility of the source cited in the first instance and include some mild abuse, that will escalate the more attempts are made to engage in discussion. I'll leave it to you to have another what looks like inevitable crack and not waste any further time - too busy surfing.

icandig's picture
icandig's picture
icandig Tuesday, 14 Jun 2022 at 4:10pm

Good approach Goofy. I got sucked into some pointless point scoring. More fool me. It was fun while it lasted though. Arrivederci Pinocchio (That's you Burleigh in case you missed it). May your nose grow long with an abundance of misinformation and lies. You can pull your own strings.

burleigh's picture
burleigh's picture
burleigh Tuesday, 14 Jun 2022 at 4:37pm
icandig wrote:

Good approach Goofy. I got sucked into some pointless point scoring. More fool me. It was fun while it lasted though. Arrivederci Pinocchio (That's you Burleigh in case you missed it). May your nose grow long with an abundance of misinformation and lies. You can pull your own strings.

If you're scoring on homophobic slurs, it's a whitewash victory to yourself.

andy-mac's picture
andy-mac's picture
andy-mac Tuesday, 14 Jun 2022 at 4:42pm
stunet wrote:
H2O wrote:

Opinion is it’s untreatable.

Yeah, I fear the same. Though not prepared to try hearing aids just yet.

Have had tinnitus for about 3 years now, came on pre Vax so no relationship there. One afternoon left ear started ringing out of blue. Had all tests cat scans etc. Hearing test showed hearing declining in left ear. First couple months pretty horrible as could not sleep, but came to get use to it. Ear doc said nothing can be done, but some people get very depressed etc.
Now always there, but live with it no worries. You do get use to it. Was offered hearing aid but declined....
Found Indo trip helped.... :)

stunet's picture
stunet's picture
stunet Tuesday, 14 Jun 2022 at 5:33pm

Funny that...

Most of the tinnitus has been in my right ear, yet this morning I broke my left eardrum. Saw the doc this arvo and, amongst other things, he said to expect tinnitus in the left ear.

Great...

Though, as per your last line, I have an Indo trip coming up so we'll see how that works as a remedy.

san Guine's picture
san Guine's picture
san Guine Tuesday, 14 Jun 2022 at 5:43pm
wax24 wrote:

Yeah, San Guine, i told my Higher Ups that if i am going to continue, it needs to be one less night per week, but still need my 40 hours. They gave me what i wanted and some time off as well. I had a boatload of hours in my PTO piggybank, so i took em up on the offer. A nice little respite, that was. (I was coming in a coupla times a week while i was "off" to get some things done that nobody else can do, for a coupla hours each time. That is a healthcare worker's "time off.") Now i am back, and, Man!.... the b.s. seems piled a little higher, lol. Glad you got some time. Glad you have support. REALLY glad that you are owning that. Glad you are gettin wet. I don't actually have a computer at home (my choice, i am stubbornly gonna hold to that my entire life.. if i can), so i have missed all the SwellDrama. (meaning.. i have not missed a thing, lol) So, late on gettin back to ya, please accept apologies. I really have realized that i take on too much. I am going to try and let others have all the fun for a bit. We'll see if i can pull that off.

Good on you Wax,
Go easy on yourself...and go surfing as much as you can!

DudeSweetDudeSweet's picture
DudeSweetDudeSweet Tuesday, 14 Jun 2022 at 5:47pm

Just chill about your tinnitus. I’ve got it hardcore and it’s always present to a degree but it only becomes an issue when I’m stressed as it seems that my brain only really registers it when I’m anxious. When I’m feeling relaxed in life it doesn’t worry me and therefore it matters not whether I’ve got it or not.

It’s similar to when I got the artificial lens put in my eye after having a cataract removed. I was getting hectic light flares and weird visual distortions which was freaking me a bit initially. When I mentioned this to the optometrist he said this was normal and the flares would never go away but my brain would simply accept their presence and learn to ignore them. It unfolded exactly as he stated. The visual weirdness is there but they don’t bother me at all anymore and 99% of the time I forget they exist.

Tinnitus seems the same. When you’re concerned about the noise it’s hard to ignore and in quiet times it can consume your thinking to distraction, Sooner or later you just forget about it and it fades into the background of your life. At times of free floating anxiety it may become a problem if you let it.

Don’t let it get you down. Tell yourself that you don’t give a fuck and before you know it….you actually don’t give a fuck.

Your mind is powerful and you need to master it lest it drive you to despair.

Fuck tinnitus right in the pussy.

simba's picture
simba's picture
simba Tuesday, 14 Jun 2022 at 5:55pm

yeah hearing ya there Dsdsd .....damaged mine in a diving accident years ago and as you said you just have to learn to live with it, but i tend to notice it when im tired ...........surprised so many on here have it..

blackers's picture
blackers's picture
blackers Tuesday, 14 Jun 2022 at 6:01pm

You been doing more heavy water decompression Stu? As with the tinnitus, I agree with blowin above, ignoring it is the best policy. You do get used to it and forget its there.

burleigh's picture
burleigh's picture
burleigh Tuesday, 14 Jun 2022 at 6:54pm

A jab to boost the booster that boostered the second shot that boostered the first.

Sounds like they should try Ivermectin instead.

https://www.theage.com.au/national/victoria/immunity-is-waning-andrews-s...

burleigh's picture
burleigh's picture
burleigh Tuesday, 14 Jun 2022 at 7:38pm
udo wrote:

https://www.smh.com.au/national/major-study-confirms-ivermectin-useless-...

Ahhh the Together Study. The study used by media and governments to undermine the use of the out of Patient Ivermectin.

No Patient. No money.

This study has been proven to be very misleading by experts in the field.

burleigh's picture
burleigh's picture
burleigh Tuesday, 14 Jun 2022 at 8:15pm
udo wrote:

https://www.webmd.com/lung/news/20220331/ivermectin-doesnt-help-treat-co...

Is that article about Ivermectin or the covid vaccine being jammed into arms? Reads the same

andy-mac's picture
andy-mac's picture
andy-mac Tuesday, 14 Jun 2022 at 8:44pm
stunet wrote:

Funny that...

Most of the tinnitus has been in my right ear, yet this morning I broke my left eardrum. Saw the doc this arvo and, amongst other things, he said to expect tinnitus in the left ear.

Great...

Though, as per your last line, I have an Indo trip coming up so we'll see how that works as a remedy.

Yeah like Dude mentions in this thread. You just need to relax and go with it. I kind of went a bit Zen and would acknowledge the ringing and actually kind of just accept it. Took a little while... The Indo surf trip helped heaps though, just got myself exhausted so would sleep well. Initially the lack of sleep got me but now no drama.
Good luck!

I focus's picture
I focus's picture
I focus Wednesday, 15 Jun 2022 at 9:13am

Just reading about everyone's tinnitus has my own screaming, shaping a board makes it settle down.

truebluebasher's picture
truebluebasher's picture
truebluebasher Wednesday, 15 Jun 2022 at 10:27am

Sir VIPeazy feels uneasy, all sneezy, queasy, wheezy!

Be like real hip to write a song about mouthy VIPs...perhaps not! (Cough!)

Like yer old Vax songs better than yer new Vax songs...get well soon Mick.

Rolling Stones ...Give me one more Shot.

burleigh's picture
burleigh's picture
burleigh Wednesday, 15 Jun 2022 at 11:00am
truebluebasher wrote:

Sir VIPeazy feels uneasy, all sneezy, queasy, wheezy!

Be like real hip to write a song about mouthy VIPs...perhaps not! (Cough!)

Like yer old Vax songs better than yer new Vax songs...get well soon Mick.

Rolling Stones ...Give me one more Shot.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iecBKNWn6hc

The perfect theme song for Australia. Normally royalties from plays go to the band but i can see these royalties going straight to the CEO's and other faceless men telling our government what to do.

burleigh's picture
burleigh's picture
burleigh Wednesday, 15 Jun 2022 at 11:20am

I bet Justin Trudeao is happy he's triple vaccinated. Covid twice in 6 months.

You can't make this shit up....... BuT He MiGhT hAvE BeEn SiCkEr WiThOuT tHeM.

https://www.cbc.ca/news/politics/trudeau-covid-tests-positive-1.6486802

truebluebasher's picture
truebluebasher's picture
truebluebasher Wednesday, 15 Jun 2022 at 9:42pm

Not another ACA VIP Gazillionaire Celeb Chef bitchin' about the slave shortage...
Maybe the VIP is relaying a coded message...most likely!

https://7news.com.au/business/retail/retail-sales-holding-up-despite-hur...

So the VIP is saying Restaurants & Shops are booming...and! and! and Wot?
FFS tbb wake the fuck up! Light Bulb* > Oh gee! A+B = C...doh!

Let's Go Shopping...I'll have Covid & me two & make mine a reinfection!
All of these Mass Vax Peak VIPs return home with their Mass Vax [+] Covid Sale Show Bags.
Lock downs ended > Aussies Retail Therapy queuing for Comfort Food + Omicron Takeaway Dessert!

Variant......Food / Clothes / Dept / Cafes / On line
Delta........*Peak / Lockdown...QR Codes / Peak fading
Omicron..*Peak /*Peak..... /*Peak / Peak / Dropping
Stealth....*Peak / Peak...... / Peak /*Peak / Dropping

Food > 1.9%
Shoes/Clothes > 3.1% (re: Gromz Try on shared slobbery shiny School shoes + Demo Uniforms)
Cafes/Restaurants > 3.3% ( Now 19% above pre Pandemic Levels) re: ACA VIP Slave Hire ads!

Omicron had little choice but to fumigate the Mass plague of Aussie Mall Rats...STFAH

March/April quarter - State's Spend also reflects > [+]...WA > Tas > Qld > Vic > ACT > NSW > NT
https://www.abs.gov.au/statistics/industry/retail-and-wholesale-trade/re...
https://covidlive.com.au/states-and-territories

burleigh's picture
burleigh's picture
burleigh Thursday, 16 Jun 2022 at 10:41am

Fully vaccinated + 2 boosters - yep that's 4 shots in total and the old fucker still caught Covid.

Couldn't have happened to a nicer guy.

https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2022/6/15/fauci-famed-advisor-on-pandemic...

udo's picture
udo's picture
udo Thursday, 16 Jun 2022 at 12:42pm

He is continuing to work from home as he recovers from mild symptoms.

burleigh's picture
burleigh's picture
burleigh Thursday, 16 Jun 2022 at 2:45pm
udo wrote:

He is continuing to work from home as he recovers from mild symptoms.

If you wear 2 masks around and are a literal pin cushion you should take a long hard look in the mirror if you think its ok that you still caught the cold..... sorry Covid

He sounds like every unvaxxed person that has also caught Covid. Poor triple whacked Roadkill. where is he?

udo's picture
udo's picture
udo Thursday, 16 Jun 2022 at 3:01pm

Roadkill....He is in Indo Surfing.

burleigh's picture
burleigh's picture
burleigh Thursday, 16 Jun 2022 at 3:26pm
chin's picture
chin's picture
chin Thursday, 16 Jun 2022 at 5:02pm
burleigh wrote:

Fully vaccinated + 2 boosters - yep that's 4 shots in total and the old fucker still caught Covid.

“Mild symptoms”
Nobody ever said the vaccine stopped you getting covid

burleigh's picture
burleigh's picture
burleigh Thursday, 16 Jun 2022 at 5:14pm
chin wrote:
burleigh wrote:

“Mild symptoms”
Nobody ever said the vaccine stopped you getting covid

Lol…… Faucci said it himself. As did Dan Andrew’s and many other premiers to coerce you into getting vaccinated.

I also had very mild symptoms totally unvaccinated. Yet people triple whacked (hello roadkill) got fucked up.

batfink's picture
batfink's picture
batfink Thursday, 16 Jun 2022 at 7:33pm

Yep, those stories of individuals override epidemiological studies of 100s of millions of people, no doubt about it. You’ve convinced me.

burleigh's picture
burleigh's picture
burleigh Thursday, 16 Jun 2022 at 7:39pm
batfink wrote:

Yep, those stories of individuals override epidemiological studies of 100s of millions of people, no doubt about it. You’ve convinced me.

Baa baa baa batfink.

etarip's picture
etarip's picture
etarip Thursday, 16 Jun 2022 at 7:42pm

Fark, you’re still at it.
Endurance award to burlz… I don’t even want to know how many words you’ve posted in this thread. To what end, I might ask?

truebluebasher's picture
truebluebasher's picture
truebluebasher Friday, 17 Jun 2022 at 10:38am

CDC Dashboard clearly shows highest Vaxed US / states driving the Pandemic.
https://covid.cdc.gov/covid-data-tracker/#vaccination-case-rate.

tbb researched & shared a similar US Vax/case table a good while back...
just as here...not to be automatically assumed as a reflection of Unvaxed / Vaxed efficacy!
Data only shows that Higher Vaxed societies are driving the Pandemic...CDC have also said such!
Simple Worldwide fact that infection risk increases upon entering a High Vaxed region...not seen other!
Highly vaxed also represent higher Population of Wealth / Transit / Crowded Venues / data collection.

Interactive Map (Grades Vax/Cases) One can actually layer more Vax to smoother Pandemic across US!

{Key}
Vax% > [+]Test rate / Cases/100k > Cases% > # Counties > Map description

0-29% > 10+% 14 / 100+/100k 0.7% = 21 counties (Map shows a few hesitant dots)
30-39% 10+% 221 / 100+/100k 7% = 225 counties (Map shows a growing Vaxed cases concern)
40-49% 10+% 584 / 100+/100k 18.1% = 581 counties (Map shows Mass Vaxed cases outbreaks)
50+% 10+% 1,030 / 100+/100k 42.2% = 1,351 counties (Map shows the Pandemic of the Vaxed)

Map also measures rated response to all Low > Med > Vax / Case levels...only high end % are shown!

The more we Vax the more we pressure the Virus to mutate the more we fuel the Pandemic.
Data clearly shows hesitants living in or near High Vaxed counties face higher risk of infection & death.
Again! tbb is not stating how many are vaxed or not, just that Vax Hubs are #1 Covid Hubs...well durr!

Qld Premier : We're bringing the Virus in thru VIPs > Hesitants will be hunted down...nowhere to hide!
Frightfully alarming, very real & very effective fear campaign...get vaxed or we'll hasten the Kill rate.

UK war strategy ...
County Halls run Vax hubs for a cup of tea (vs) Cities command premium for fussy interracial Vax Hubs.
UK Cheaply Vaxed Ring Counties then set loose infectious VIPs upon reopened Low vaxed Cities
Carnage played out weekly on Vax/Case Maps...could see VIPs devouring the last hesitant strongholds.
Experts : "See! Watch the hesitants squirm & cough up their lungs...shoulda vaxed, you losers! (Nice!)

Premiers & Leaders run ring / border vaccinations to fast track infectious immunity to re open society.
Only that each outta date Wuhan Flu mRNA Vax pressures immune escape to lessen City protection.
Vax destroyed any hope of herd immunity & now we live with an endless outta control Pandemic.
Big pharma's vaxed virus now flows outta every Portaloo & Sewage Plant to cross the seas.

garyg1412's picture
garyg1412's picture
garyg1412 Friday, 17 Jun 2022 at 3:23pm
etarip wrote:

Fark, you’re still at it.
Endurance award to burlz… I don’t even want to know how many words you’ve posted in this thread. To what end, I might ask?

That particular vessel is still extremely empty etarip and the echoes are still bouncing off the walls unfiltered.

DudeSweetDudeSweet Friday, 17 Jun 2022 at 4:04pm

Good on Burleigh.

People should never forget the bullshit inflicted on healthy Australians.

They locked the entire population in their homes because of a fucken cold.

Dan Andrews is still cocking on with his rubbish.

Never forget!

etarip's picture
etarip's picture
etarip Friday, 17 Jun 2022 at 4:49pm

Fight the power!

(Via swellnet fora…)

Roadkill's picture
Roadkill's picture
Roadkill Friday, 17 Jun 2022 at 5:32pm

free avacado.....would eliminate covid for ever.

udo's picture
udo's picture
udo Friday, 17 Jun 2022 at 6:01pm

Feb 2022
overthefalls wrote:
I can’t speak on behalf of the general public, but most people I know in my small community in the Northern Rivers maintain what I would call a centrist position, i.e. they trust the medical establishment’s advice on how to deal with covid and are okay about getting vaccinated and boostered, but they’re not keen on mandates (which is more of a socio-political strategy) and they don’t really have a problem with those who choose to not get vaccinated.

However, most people don’t have much patience or respect for people who aggressively push their opinions about the vaccines being poison, experimental, ineffective or part of some authoritarian conspiracy.

oxrox's picture
oxrox's picture
oxrox Friday, 17 Jun 2022 at 8:50pm
udo wrote:

Feb 2022
overthefalls wrote:
I can’t speak on behalf of the general public, but most people I know in my small community in the Northern Rivers maintain what I would call a centrist position, i.e. they trust the medical establishment’s advice on how to deal with covid and are okay about getting vaccinated and boostered, but they’re not keen on mandates (which is more of a socio-political strategy) and they don’t really have a problem with those who choose to not get vaccinated.

However, most people don’t have much patience or respect for people who aggressively push their opinions about the vaccines being poison, experimental, ineffective or part of some authoritarian conspiracy.

Nailed it.