COVID-19 Health System Overload Forecaster

Craig's picture
Craig started the topic in Wednesday, 18 Mar 2020 at 7:44pm

I've created a spreadsheet forecast which I'll update as we go..

There's also a website with live running data.. https://sites.google.com/view/stayhomeaustralia

etarip's picture
etarip's picture
etarip Saturday, 15 Jan 2022 at 3:26pm

I thought you were a big picture guy?

You may or may not have noticed that I don’t really get into day-by-day reporting as a basis for my opinions. The CIU paper I linked earlier did a break down of deaths by age, vax status and other factors over a two-week period. That seems a little more statistically useful. You can have look at that if you want?

Anyway, I’m off to check the surf. Have fun watching the forum.

truebluebasher's picture
truebluebasher's picture
truebluebasher Saturday, 15 Jan 2022 at 3:50pm

Melbourne Park A.ntigen O.rdeal
2021 Maggot infested prison food + RAT Plague fires up the Tennis Bratz + Infected Courts
https://www.tennisworldusa.org/tennis/news/WTA_Tennis/94207/yulia-putint...
2022 Maggot infested prison food + RAT Plague fires up the Tennis Bratz + Infected Courts
Tiley : "Gold Standard Covid Safe Event [Tick] [Tick] [Tick].

Meanwhile down on the Court - Tomic : "I have Covid! I bet you dinner, that I have Covid!"
"Your Bunnings DIY Hotel Room RATZ are well suss...ya need to get some posh VIP PCR swizzles!"
C'mon! (That's Tennis Brat speak for...C'MON you #$*!...#@*!)

100's in crowd + Ball boys + AO Media + big wigs knee deep in waves of AO Covid as every year.

Court Umpire / Tournament Referees...all tell Biggie Brat Bernie to just pipe up & Fuck Off!
AO doctor...keep away you freak...go and isolate...don't care where...just Fuck Off will ya!

Tomic then spreads omicron thru Melbourne & thru VIP AO Hotel to his Room...to then Isolate
Bernard said he felt really sick in his room...again...No AO iso health transit assist....just the Fuck Off!
Questions remain on how & where Bernard took the [+] Test...are there more untold AO exposure sites?

NEWS : "Tomic's Bizarre mid match Rant during Wholly Uncompetitive Return"
Tried desperately...but this was the most sportsmanlike sledge...can't really share the other hate mail.

This week : Both Vaxed Aussie Bratz Nick & Bernie test [+] for Covid...well durr!
AO smuggled in unvaxed Novak...knowing that all AO vaxerz would test [+] before tournament starts.
Seemingly bagging one unvaxed player simply ensured having one player for Summer of Tennis!

AO & Aussies cared least about Bernard's Covid Warning Call...("Blokes' a fuckin' nut job!") & nicer!
Whole nation ridiculed the VIP brat for steppin' up & "Saying & Doing the right thing!"
World's 1st & only honest pre call of the Pandemic...Still, the VIP Angry Mob are chewing thru his limbs.
Experts predict Bernard is a sure favourite to win the...{ Covid Expert trophy } No Competition!

AO never yet apologized to Bernard...for their leaky Covid set up & world's shittiest Covid care Plan.
Govt deported Tomic on account of running an illegal Bookie scam & pullin' a sickie to throw a match.

AO Melbourne Park was now a contaminated exposure site + 2 Vaxed Aussie stars testing [+]
Novak was looking less a threat with each Aussie Vaxer touching something...anything! Run! Just Run!

Bernard Tested [+] & still AO grant exclusive Covid court exposure to "Only unvaxed Player!" (Insane!)
Release the unvaxed prisoner to Mop up Bernard's Brew...get to it slave...that's it, suck up that AO virus!
Gold Standard...Ban all Vaxed Players from infected Arena but prioritize only essential unvaxed player.

Lawyers: Prisoner Novak's "known" AO Covid infected enclosed exercise yard violates Human Rights.

Whole world watches AO exclusively trawl Star unvaxed player thru their Omicron cereal Bowl. (Evil!)

Joker coughs & tells Tiley that he's mopped up half their AO Covid leak then collapses on centre court!
Vic Govt salute Novak for salvaging 50% of their Covid infested Melbourne Park to save AO & Oz rep'!

AO will install more ventilation + Hepa Filters to tone down the kick from Bernie's Home Brew!
100% Mandated Digitized VIP Cyborg bleep One of Us! Entry Only.
AO is a proud Non Vax Event > Medical Exemptions are totally welcome...just not his or yours! (Cough!)

Govt: The AO Viral killing Machine shall again be exempt from all blame...All say Aye! Here! Here!
Serbia Prez : Oz mustn't use our unvaxed players to mop up Covid spills, he can do that at home.

Dan: "Joker may yet still qualify for our Melbourne Uni VIP Vaccine Trial Exemption...cough!"
Having trouble with yer fake Visas...for all unvaxed Vic entry scams just ask for Dan...he's yer Man!
https://www.unimelb.edu.au/coronavirus/vaccination-at-unimelb/general-fa...

blindboy's picture
blindboy's picture
blindboy Saturday, 15 Jan 2022 at 3:51pm

Well that was a hoax! Maybe later, SN are calling for a swell rise but no sign of it yet.

Sorry but that is an appalling piece of bullshit designed to obfuscate and confuse.

Key statement from your link.

“They conclude that overall, the benefits of COVID-19 vaccines outweigh any potential risks (2).”

From the post.

“The UK government admits that vaccines have damaged the natural immune system of those who have been double-vaccinated. The UK government has admitted that once you have been double-vaccinated, you will never again be able to acquire full natural immunity to Covid variants - or possibly any other virus.”

Absolutely nothing in that document to support that statement. If you disagree please post the text (with page number) that you think supports this view.

“The British now find that the vaccine interferes with the body's ability to make antibodies after infection not only against the spike protein but also against other parts of the virus. In particular, vaccinated people do not appear to form antibodies against the nucleocapsid protein, the envelope of the virus, which is a crucial part of the response in unvaccinated people. “

No they don’t. The N antibodies are produced after natural infection. The S (spike) antibodies are produced by vaccination. The only purpose for measuring these was to assess the effectiveness of the vaccines and the degree of immunity in the population. The data seems to have come from blood donors and so probably had some inherent bias towards vaccinated individuals. The most significant finding is that those with high N antibody levels produced more S antibodies when vaccinated than those without a previous infection……which is old news, as is the whole document. The most recent report is below.

Key Statement

“Several studies of vaccine effectiveness have been conducted in the UK which indicate that 2 doses of vaccine are between 65 and 95% effective at preventing symptomatic disease with COVID-19 with the Delta variant, with higher levels of protection against severe disease including hospitalisation and death. There is some evidence of waning of protection against infection and symptomatic disease over time, though protection against severe disease remains high in most groups at least 5 months after the second dose.”

https://assets.publishing.service.gov.uk/government/uploads/system/uploa...

“Anthony Fauci confirms that the PCR test cannot detect live viruses.”

Yes that’s true because the process kills them. The only way I can think of to detect live virus would be to infect living tissue which is slow and unreliable.

frog's picture
frog's picture
frog Saturday, 15 Jan 2022 at 4:06pm

Research is showing that reasonably recent exposure to normal cold viruses create immune responses that also help against covid reducing symptoms - important T cell memory that works across all carona viruses.

So endless lockdown and overly cautious avoidance of normal human contact will lessen the general population's readiness to deal with covid.

Keeping everyone safe made sense for a while.

But, as in.my case (and many others), not having had a single cough or cold since the start of the pandemic has lowered my / our immunity.

Simplistic solutions and an obsession with safety has a use by date.

At least the vaccines got us out of the lock-down-stay-super-safe obsession (dead end) which had so many poor economic, social and health outcomes.

Thank the vax - even you vax worriers.

blindboy's picture
blindboy's picture
blindboy Saturday, 15 Jan 2022 at 4:23pm

frog, as far as I know all reports of this are based on the study below. It was a very small study (n=52) but did find evidence that those with higher antibody counts to previous cold infections were less likely to be infected as household contacts. The median age of the cohort was 33 and nobody over 50 was involved. The effect is presumably already at work in the community and we may seem some decrease in case numbers as colds spread as things open up, but on the available data, it looks unlikely to play a significant role.

https://www.nature.com/articles/s41467-021-27674-x#Abs1

Robo's picture
Robo's picture
Robo Saturday, 15 Jan 2022 at 5:11pm

Wouldn't surprise me if the vax is bringing on cancer in some people, a few in my family have it since they were vaxed from June last year, obviously no proof yet and if there was they wouldn't tell you.

https://www.news.com.au/world/coronavirus/australia/top-epidemiologist-m...

blindboy's picture
blindboy's picture
blindboy Saturday, 15 Jan 2022 at 5:29pm

Roker congratulations on being a key player in the Swellchan Disinformation Ecosystem. Worse than Facebook and YouTube, up there with Joe Rogan and Donald Trump. Your first stop on the internet for toxic bullshit!

Roker's picture
Roker's picture
Roker Saturday, 15 Jan 2022 at 5:49pm

Not guilty your Worship. At least in this particular matter.

All credit to Robo.

Best wishes to MLM.

Roadkill's picture
Roadkill's picture
Roadkill Saturday, 15 Jan 2022 at 5:59pm
Robo wrote:

Wouldn't surprise me if the vax is bringing on cancer in some people, a few in my family have it since they were vaxed from June last year, obviously no proof yet and if there was they wouldn't tell you.

So a few in your family have new cancer diagnosis and you would not be surprised if the current vax is the cause?

How many is a few?

What type of cancer?

Robo's picture
Robo's picture
Robo Saturday, 15 Jan 2022 at 6:11pm
Roadkill wrote:
Robo wrote:

So a few in your family have new cancer diagnosis and you would not be surprised if the current vax is the cause?

How many is a few?

What type of cancer?

Won’t be disclosing that here.

NSW today 20 deaths, 16 jabbed 4 not, great vaccine.

Roadkill's picture
Roadkill's picture
Roadkill Saturday, 15 Jan 2022 at 6:19pm
Robo wrote:
Roadkill wrote:
Robo wrote:

How many is a few?

What type of cancer?

Won’t be disclosing that here.

Make the claim…and then go won’t discuss it.

Pfft…full of garbage.

Known antivax clown blames vax cause a few cases of cancer in family…when asked ? Makes excuse to not back any wild claims.

Full of bs

Roadkill's picture
Roadkill's picture
Roadkill Saturday, 15 Jan 2022 at 6:18pm

Don’t make unsubstantiated claims and then run away from it. If you’re not prepared to go further.

You’re response is no surprise.

Robo's picture
Robo's picture
Robo Saturday, 15 Jan 2022 at 6:32pm
Roadkill wrote:

Don’t make unsubstantiated claims and then run away from it. If you’re not prepared to go further.

I didn’t claim anything, i said I wouldn’t be surprised, there’s a difference.

Anyway why would I disclose my family’s personal details to some no named flog on the internet lol

Roadkill's picture
Roadkill's picture
Roadkill Saturday, 15 Jan 2022 at 6:39pm
Robo wrote:
Roadkill wrote:

Anyway why would I disclose my family’s personal details to some no named flog on the internet lol

You implied, to suit your bias, the covid vaccine has caused cancer in, not 1, not 2 but a few family members.

The flog, is 100% you.

Big talk…no walk.

Robo's picture
Robo's picture
Robo Saturday, 15 Jan 2022 at 6:57pm

I know a girl 21 who has Lukemia not jabbed, had to get a pcr test after new year as was booked in for a bone marrow transplant, tested positive, next day 2 guys from nsw health turned up at her house with 2 oxygen tanks, she was in the pool, told them she didn’t need them, they checked her over and had a laugh then left, she didn’t even get sick, saw her few days later checking the surf.
Big bad omicron better get those boosters fanboys.

burleigh's picture
burleigh's picture
burleigh Saturday, 15 Jan 2022 at 6:59pm
Robo wrote:

6 out of 6 deaths in QLD fully vaccinated too.

Roadkill, boosterboy, VicMoron, does this mean your love juice is working?

Robo's picture
Robo's picture
Robo Saturday, 15 Jan 2022 at 6:59pm
Roadkill wrote:
Robo wrote:
Roadkill wrote:

You implied, to suit your bias, the covid vaccine has caused cancer in, not 1, not 2 but a few family members.

The flog, is 100% you.

Big talk…no walk.

Again I never said it did, but wouldn’t be surprised, obviously reading is not your best attribute lol.

Robo's picture
Robo's picture
Robo Saturday, 15 Jan 2022 at 7:00pm
burleigh wrote:
Robo wrote:

6 out of 6 deaths in QLD fully vaccinated too.

Roadkill, boosterboy, VicMoron, does this mean your love juice is working?

LMAO love juice, haven’t heard that one :)

burleigh's picture
burleigh's picture
burleigh Saturday, 15 Jan 2022 at 7:06pm

Sounds more like the Myocarditis Open than the Australian Open

https://freewestmedia.com/2022/01/10/three-players-drop-out-of-australia...

bluediamond's picture
bluediamond's picture
bluediamond Saturday, 15 Jan 2022 at 7:09pm
burleigh wrote:

Sounds more like the Myocarditis Open than the Australian Open

https://freewestmedia.com/2022/01/10/three-players-drop-out-of-australia...

Man, must be scary for them if that's happening. Poor buggers.

Roadkill's picture
Roadkill's picture
Roadkill Saturday, 15 Jan 2022 at 7:13pm
Robo wrote:

I know a girl 21 who has Lukemia not jabbed, had to get a pcr test after new year as was booked in for a bone marrow transplant, tested positive, next day 2 guys from nsw health turned up at her house with 2 oxygen tanks, she was in the pool, told them she didn’t need them, they checked her over and had a laugh then left, she didn’t even get sick, saw her few days later checking the surf.

That would be the 2 guys from the “full of bullshit” dept?

Robo's picture
Robo's picture
Robo Saturday, 15 Jan 2022 at 7:14pm

Shocking, wait till NRL/AFL season starts.

Roadkill's picture
Roadkill's picture
Roadkill Saturday, 15 Jan 2022 at 7:15pm

The stories are getting more desperate and exaggerated daily.

burleigh's picture
burleigh's picture
burleigh Saturday, 15 Jan 2022 at 7:21pm

It’s not the Nurtigrain Series, it’s now Myocarditis series

burleigh's picture
burleigh's picture
burleigh Saturday, 15 Jan 2022 at 7:23pm
Roadkill wrote:

The stories are getting more desperate and exaggerated daily.

Heart issues are normal in young fit people hey Toadkill.

bluediamond's picture
bluediamond's picture
bluediamond Saturday, 15 Jan 2022 at 7:23pm

Hey Roady, what do you reckon? Do you think there is an increase in incidents of heart issues of elite sports people (especially in high cardio sports) since the high vaccination rate? Personally, i'm hearing more of these kind of incidents than i would have in the past, but interested in other perspectives.

bluediamond's picture
bluediamond's picture
bluediamond Saturday, 15 Jan 2022 at 7:24pm

ha. On cue @burleigh

Vic Local's picture
Vic Local's picture
Vic Local Saturday, 15 Jan 2022 at 7:42pm
Robo wrote:

Yeah nice story champ.

Roadkill's picture
Roadkill's picture
Roadkill Saturday, 15 Jan 2022 at 7:43pm
bluediamond wrote:

Hey Roady, what do you reckon? Do you think there is an increase in incidents of heart issues of elite sports people (especially in high cardio sports) since the high vaccination rate? Personally, i'm hearing more of these kind of incidents than i would have in the past, but interested in other perspectives.

bd, does a person have a higher chance of myocarditis from a vaccination or from getting covid?

bluediamond's picture
bluediamond's picture
bluediamond Saturday, 15 Jan 2022 at 7:50pm
Roadkill wrote:
bluediamond wrote:

bd, does a person have a higher chance of myocarditis from a vaccination or from getting covid?

I'm taking it that's your answer Roadkill. Fair enough. My observation was about people playing sports and having heart issues without Covid. Cheers anyway.

goofyfoot's picture
goofyfoot's picture
goofyfoot Saturday, 15 Jan 2022 at 7:51pm
Robo wrote:

They’ve been training for a couple of months now robo. Pre season too, lots of hard running

Robo's picture
Robo's picture
Robo Saturday, 15 Jan 2022 at 7:53pm
goofyfoot wrote:
Robo wrote:

They’ve been training for a couple of months now robo. Pre season too, lots of hard running

Still not like playing a game though

Roadkill's picture
Roadkill's picture
Roadkill Saturday, 15 Jan 2022 at 7:53pm
bluediamond wrote:
Roadkill wrote:
bluediamond wrote:

I'm taking it that's your answer Roadkill. Fair enough. My observation was about people playing sports and having heart issues without Covid. Cheers anyway.

How about you answer for once?

Answer carefully, the facts are known.

goofyfoot's picture
goofyfoot's picture
goofyfoot Saturday, 15 Jan 2022 at 7:56pm
Robo wrote:
goofyfoot wrote:
Robo wrote:

Exactly, they are running like fuck to try and get match fit.
If you’re going to see heart problems from over exertion you would think it would be now

Edit… you changed your reply from still not match fit to not like playing a game?
Come on mate you’re clutching at straws

Robo's picture
Robo's picture
Robo Saturday, 15 Jan 2022 at 7:54pm
Roadkill wrote:
bluediamond wrote:

Not every one gets Covid v 95% excepting the forced poison though

bluediamond's picture
bluediamond's picture
bluediamond Saturday, 15 Jan 2022 at 7:54pm

I'll admit Goofy, i was the first to question whether or not the double vaxxed afl players would get through pre season without alot of issues... Probably the hardest physical load of their year outside of gameday. So far so good which is great. Hopefully that's how it stays and will be good to note if that's the case.

bluediamond's picture
bluediamond's picture
bluediamond Saturday, 15 Jan 2022 at 7:56pm
Roadkill wrote:
bluediamond wrote:
Roadkill wrote:
bluediamond wrote:

You're actually dumber than i give you credit for Roadkill. I ask you a question, you reply with a question, then ask me 'why don't you answer for once'. Fuck off you turd. You're a deadset wanker.

goofyfoot's picture
goofyfoot's picture
goofyfoot Saturday, 15 Jan 2022 at 7:57pm
bluediamond wrote:

I'll admit Goofy, i was the first to question whether or not the double vaxxed afl players would get through pre season without alot of issues... Probably the hardest physical load of their year outside of gameday. So far so good which is great. Hopefully that's how it stays and will be good to note if that's the case.

Yeah hopefully we don’t start seeing these issues pop up during the season. It will be a big worry if we do. Fingers crossed

Robo's picture
Robo's picture
Robo Saturday, 15 Jan 2022 at 7:58pm
Vic Local wrote:
Robo wrote:

Yeah nice story champ.

Doesn’t suit you narrative I guess even though it’s true you king of flogs.

Roadkill's picture
Roadkill's picture
Roadkill Saturday, 15 Jan 2022 at 7:59pm
bluediamond wrote:
Roadkill wrote:
bluediamond wrote:
Roadkill wrote:
bluediamond wrote:

You're actually dumber than i give you credit for Roadkill. I ask you a question, you reply with a question, then ask me 'why don't you answer for once'. Fuck off you turd. You're a deadset wanker.

Ok, bd, I will answer your question, If I do that, will you answer my question? Seems fair, don’t you think?

Robo's picture
Robo's picture
Robo Saturday, 15 Jan 2022 at 8:00pm
goofyfoot wrote:
Robo wrote:
goofyfoot wrote:
Robo wrote:

If you’re going to see heart problems from over exertion you would think it would be now

Edit… you changed your reply from still not match fit to not like playing a game?

Match fit is the same as playing a game lol, nice try though

indo-dreaming's picture
indo-dreaming's picture
indo-dreaming Saturday, 15 Jan 2022 at 8:03pm

Sorry if this has already been posted but interesting and kind of scary especially seeing who is saying this.

"European Union regulators warned that frequent Covid-19 booster shots could adversely affect the immune response and may not be feasible.

Repeat booster doses every four months could eventually weaken the immune response and tire out people, according to the European Medicines Agency. Instead, countries should leave more time between booster programs and tie them to the onset of the cold season in each hemisphere, following the blueprint set out by influenza vaccination strategies, the agency said.

More here https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2022-01-11/repeat-booster-shots-...

Roadkill's picture
Roadkill's picture
Roadkill Saturday, 15 Jan 2022 at 8:03pm
Robo wrote:
Vic Local wrote:
Robo wrote:

Yeah nice story champ.

No one believes your made up stories.

bluediamond's picture
bluediamond's picture
bluediamond Saturday, 15 Jan 2022 at 8:06pm
Roadkill wrote:
bluediamond wrote:
Roadkill wrote:
bluediamond wrote:
Roadkill wrote:
bluediamond wrote:

Ok, bd, I will answer your question, If I do that, will you answer my question? Seems fair, don’t you think?

Lets be honest Roadkill. You're just here to antagonise 'antivaxers'. You don't engage in conversation, you don't present any particular facts or figures or understand what a debate is. To engage any further with you would be the equivalent of doing a shit in my hand and eating it. Something i'd prefer not to do, although it'd probably be a better experience. Adios fuckstick.

Robo's picture
Robo's picture
Robo Saturday, 15 Jan 2022 at 8:08pm
Roadkill wrote:
Robo wrote:
Vic Local wrote:
Robo wrote:

Yeah nice story champ.

No one believes your made up stories.

Why would I make that up, I’m not that smart.

goofyfoot's picture
goofyfoot's picture
goofyfoot Saturday, 15 Jan 2022 at 8:08pm
Robo wrote:
goofyfoot wrote:
Robo wrote:
goofyfoot wrote:
Robo wrote:

Match fit is the same as playing a game lol, nice try though

Righto robo, fuck it’s like talking to a brick.

So by your logic when they are “match fit”, because you said they’re not yet, there will be a higher chance of a reaction.
I’ll take ya word for it. You may be correct

Roadkill's picture
Roadkill's picture
Roadkill Saturday, 15 Jan 2022 at 8:09pm
bluediamond wrote:
Roadkill wrote:
bluediamond wrote:
Roadkill wrote:
bluediamond wrote:
Roadkill wrote:
bluediamond wrote:

Lets be honest Roadkill. You're just here to antagonise 'antivaxers'. You don't engage in conversation, you don't present any particular facts or figures or understand what a debate is. To engage any further with you would be the equivalent of doing a shit in my hand and eating it. Something i'd prefer not to do, although it'd probably be a better experience. Adios fuckstick.

So is that a yes?

truebluebasher's picture
truebluebasher's picture
truebluebasher Saturday, 15 Jan 2022 at 8:14pm

Crew is noting that Covid has hit Anglophile seasonal Peaks
Why this matters is that most world transit is geared to English Nations.
Intercontinental Planes / Boats / Trains run on Anglo Nations Holiday Timetables
Naturally these Nations align in seasonal Travel & dictate the World Covid timetable
Xmas/NY > Easter > Aug (Work/ School Holidays) share the same Peak N/S Anglo timetable.
Mass Rollout -incubation - escape - wane > Weather > VOC > Festivals / Events all play a part.

NY Peak 2021(Full%) Nation (B%) NY 2022 Timetable

3rd Jan 2021 (79%) Canada (30%) > 10th Jan 2022 (falling)
8th Jan 2021 (72%) UK (53%) > 4th Jan 2022 (falling)
8th Jan 2021 (67%) US (24%) > 7th Jan 2022 (falling)
8th Jan 2021 (78%) Ireland (50%) > 8th Jan 2022 (falling)

8th Jan 2021 (51%) World (n/a) > (peaking)

10th Jan 2021 (79%) NZ (14%) > 12th Jan 2022 (falling?)
16th Jan 2021 (79%) OZ (18%) > (peaking)

Euro Timetable (Post brexit stricter "UK" borders > restricts EU-Anglo Dec' timetable)
( Early Nov Offset > France / Belgium / Swiss / Austria / Hungary / Greece / Poland / Russia )

13th Dec 2021 (53%) Croatia (5%) > (peaking)
18th Dec 2021 (81%) Denmark (66%) > 5th Jan 2022 (falling)
20th Dec 2021 (71%) Netherlands (38%) > (peaking)
23rd Dec 2021 (73%) Germany (46%) > (peaking)
1st Jan 2021 (75%) Italy (42%) > 10th Jan 2022 (falling)
9th Jan 2021 (73%) Sweden (28%) > (peaking)

Eastern Europe.
18th Jan 2021 (67%) Israel (52%) > (peaking)

Latin Euro Timetable
15th Jan 2021 (82%) Spain (36%) > 12th Jan 2022 (falling?)
28th Jan 2021 (90%) Portugal (37%) > 12th Jan 2022 (falling?)

Latin Southern Hemisphere
7th Jan 2021 (69%) Brazil (15%) > (peaking)
7th Jan 2021 (75%) Argentina (20%) > (peaking)
22nd Jan 2021 (57%) Mexico (5%) > (peaking)

burleigh's picture
burleigh's picture
burleigh Saturday, 15 Jan 2022 at 8:13pm

NSW yesterday - 29 deaths - 19 fully Jabbed
NSW - Today - 20 Deaths - 16 fully Jabbed

Here we go Toadkill, Boosterboy & Dickvocal
the lies are beginning to show. Strap in

Roadkill's picture
Roadkill's picture
Roadkill Saturday, 15 Jan 2022 at 8:14pm
bluediamond wrote:

“Do you think there is an increase in incidents of heart issues of elite sports people (especially in high cardio sports) since the high vaccination rate?”
NO!

Now, bd, Your question. Does a person have a higher chance of myocarditis from getting a covid vaccine or from having covid?