COVID-19 Health System Overload Forecaster

Craig's picture
Craig started the topic in Wednesday, 18 Mar 2020 at 7:44pm

I've created a spreadsheet forecast which I'll update as we go..

There's also a website with live running data.. https://sites.google.com/view/stayhomeaustralia

Roadkill's picture
Roadkill's picture
Roadkill Sunday, 16 Jan 2022 at 7:42pm
bluediamond wrote:
Roadkill wrote:

Good to see Mother Teresa spreading the peace with numerous others,

Who knows the story of the frog and the scorpion?

Just wanna say an unreserved apology for yesterdays rant to you Roadkill. I was pretty hammered watching the cricket and definitely let my emotions get the better of me. Might not agree with you or how you go about things. No need to talk to someone i don't know like that. Sorry.

No need to apologise, bd. We all say a lot on here to each other.
However, I thank you for taking the time to say it.

bluediamond's picture
bluediamond's picture
bluediamond Sunday, 16 Jan 2022 at 7:44pm
Roadkill wrote:
bluediamond wrote:
Roadkill wrote:

Just wanna say an unreserved apology for yesterdays rant to you Roadkill. I was pretty hammered watching the cricket and definitely let my emotions get the better of me. Might not agree with you or how you go about things. No need to talk to someone i don't know like that. Sorry.

Cheers mate.

brutus's picture
brutus's picture
brutus Sunday, 16 Jan 2022 at 7:47pm

BD sitting here watching the cricket also....easy to comment 1/2 ya luck ya can get hammered....I have to drink bloody water........nice to see an apology on this mememememeeemmeme and more me thread..LOL....

bluediamond wrote:
Roadkill wrote:

indo-dreaming's picture
indo-dreaming's picture
indo-dreaming Sunday, 16 Jan 2022 at 7:48pm
bluediamond wrote:
Roadkill wrote:

Good post, respect.

Ben Harding's picture
Ben Harding's picture
Ben Harding Sunday, 16 Jan 2022 at 8:09pm
blindboy wrote:

BH 30% of Australian adults are obese. The figure is about 40% in the US. The 80,000 is based on Australia's population of 25 million being a tenth of the US 250 million. They have had 873000 deaths so I divided by 10 and yes, allowed for the health difference.

I'll take your word that you allowed for health differences. However, let's look at those allowances. Were obesity and age your only metrics of health reference between Australia and America? No other considerations?

I offered obesity and obesity related illness/disease due to the correlation between covid deaths and BMI, but did state "a variety of health measures.” 10% difference is statsitically significant, as is the morbidly obese %.

Update: I will wait for an answer before highlighting some key areas of health and subsequent ethno-cultural/socio-economic variables which have the USA sitting within the top 10 unhealthiest nations in the world and where Australia regularly ranks in the top ten healthiest. Which I believe leads to the two countries being the least likely candidates of comparability for covid mortality as you have done here BB.

brutus's picture
brutus's picture
brutus Sunday, 16 Jan 2022 at 7:49pm

yeah RK.....now we are getting civil to each other...Mother T would be proud,LOL!

Roadkill wrote:
bluediamond wrote:
Roadkill wrote:

Blowin's picture
Blowin's picture
Blowin Sunday, 16 Jan 2022 at 7:51pm
blindboy wrote:

"So what’s the explanation for countries with low deaths, low vaccination and no real lockdowns ?"
Give me an example and I will have a look. I suspect diferent countries have a variety of different factors.

If you are a fair and impartial commenter then why do you immediately assume that the US, with its outlying and misrepresentative covid statistics, would be an appropriate comparison with Australia?

Of course you selected the most catastrophic results out of a possible 194 other nations with which to extrapolate a potential fatality rate. You did so in order to indulge your sadistic tendencies for doom prophecy Sicko.

indo-dreaming's picture
indo-dreaming's picture
indo-dreaming Sunday, 16 Jan 2022 at 7:55pm
Supafreak wrote:
blindboy wrote:

BH 30% of Australian adults are obese. The figure is about 40% in the US. The 80,000 is based on Australia's population of 25 million being a tenth of the US 250 million. They have had 873000 deaths so I divided by 10 and yes, allowed for the health difference.

So what’s the explanation for countries with low deaths, low vaccination and no real lockdowns and terrible health systems ?

Really good question, i dont have the answer but a few possible ideas.

Maybe high risk groups are not as big as

1. low obesity rate in population.
2. Most of population young and not as many elderly as just dont make it to that age.
3. People with serious health issues die earlier as dont get ongoing treatment

Blowin's picture
Blowin's picture
Blowin Sunday, 16 Jan 2022 at 7:55pm
burleigh wrote:
Roadkill wrote:

https://www.news.com.au/national/nsw-act/news/as-we-feared-antivaxxers-f...

This is my favourite part Toadkill

“We predicted this, we said there would be a tsunami here, everyone predicted it would sweep through the pockets of the unvaccinated.”

Fear fear fear. Jab jab jab

Just like this headline……

Never forget that not a single case was ever detected in Byron after this ridiculous beat up. Too much fear mongering is never enough!

https://www.smh.com.au/national/nsw/it-ll-rip-through-like-wildfire-byro...

Blowin's picture
Blowin's picture
Blowin Sunday, 16 Jan 2022 at 7:57pm
indo-dreaming wrote:
Supafreak wrote:
blindboy wrote:

So what’s the explanation for countries with low deaths, low vaccination and no real lockdowns and terrible health systems ?

Really good question, i dont have the answer but a few possible ideas.

Maybe high risk groups are not as big as

1. low obesity rate in population.
2. Most of population young and not as many elderly as just dont make it to that age.
3. People with serious health issues die earlier as dont get ongoing treatment

The US covid statistics are fraudulent.

Fact.

mattlock's picture
mattlock's picture
mattlock Sunday, 16 Jan 2022 at 8:07pm

You Blowin, do you realise that you are a nonentity as much as I am ? But still toxic.

indo-dreaming's picture
indo-dreaming's picture
indo-dreaming Sunday, 16 Jan 2022 at 8:02pm

tylerdurden's picture
tylerdurden's picture
tylerdurden Sunday, 16 Jan 2022 at 8:03pm

Blowin, you raise some good points but one thing I’ve discovered is some people will never keep all possibilities open, once they’ve gone down a path they’ll never return.

Better to ask questions.
Have the vaccines achieved herd immunity?
If not what percentage is necessary to achieve herd immunity?
Maybe 80% vaccinated?
Maybe 80% boosted?
Given the rapid reduction in efficacy of the vaccines (seems like about 6 months max) is it possible to boost 80% (or even 90%) of the population every 6 months?
If so, at what cost?
What’s the “usual” level of evidence required to justify off-label prescriptions?

Vic Local's picture
Vic Local's picture
Vic Local Sunday, 16 Jan 2022 at 8:04pm

"About 3% of ICU beds in NSW are occupied by unvaccinated people."
Yeah I'm going to call bullshit on you again blowin.
Tell us how you made those figures up champ.

blindboy's picture
blindboy's picture
blindboy Sunday, 16 Jan 2022 at 8:09pm

BH, if you have stats on the health differences of the populations put them up. The estimate was pretty straightforward. 10% of 873000 is 87,300. I rounded down to 80,000 to allow for the difference in health profiles. I can't see how the factors you are raising are actually significant to the basic argument. Even if you had evidence to drop the estimate to 50,000 that is still getting up towards 25 times our death rate. The key point is that our health strategy worked, theirs didn't. The detail is irrelevant to that simple overwhelming truth.

burleigh's picture
burleigh's picture
burleigh Sunday, 16 Jan 2022 at 8:10pm
tylerdurden wrote:

Blowin, you raise some good points but one thing I’ve discovered is some people will never keep all possibilities open, once they’ve gone down a path they’ll never return.

Better to ask questions.
Have the vaccines achieved herd immunity?
If not what percentage is necessary to achieve herd immunity?
Maybe 80% vaccinated?
Maybe 80% boosted?
Given the rapid reduction in efficacy of the vaccines (seems like about 6 months max) is it possible to boost 80% (or even 90%) of the population every 6 months?
If so, at what cost?
What’s the “usual” level of evidence required to justify off-label prescriptions?

Seeming boosters are about to be every 3 months I think you’re numbers are a bit off

tylerdurden's picture
tylerdurden's picture
tylerdurden Sunday, 16 Jan 2022 at 8:16pm

I think you’ll notice Blindboy and VicLocal will not answer those questions, as is their form

Vic Local's picture
Vic Local's picture
Vic Local Sunday, 16 Jan 2022 at 8:32pm
tylerdurden wrote:

I think you’ll notice Blindboy and VicLocal will not answer those questions, as is their form

In our defence, they are pretty stupid questions not worthy of a response. You blokes keep ragging on vaccines because they are not perfect. You also want responses to questions that have so many unknown variables, the questions become nonsensical.
When it comes to the vaccine, the key question is: does it reduce your chances of getting seriously ill or dying from covid? It is so bleeding obvious that getting vaxxed improves your prospects of avoiding hospital visits, ICU admissions and death.
But carry on morons, you keep banging away with stupid questions, meaningless stats, made up stats, hypotheticals, and just flat out bullshit if it makes you happy.
BB and I will still be mocking you clowns.
BTW blowin, where's you evidence that only 3% of ICU beds in NSW are being filled with unvaccinated morons?

bluediamond's picture
bluediamond's picture
bluediamond Sunday, 16 Jan 2022 at 8:37pm
brutus wrote:

BD sitting here watching the cricket also....easy to comment 1/2 ya luck ya can get hammered....I have to drink bloody water........nice to see an apology on this mememememeeemmeme and more me thread..LOL....

bluediamond wrote:
Roadkill wrote:

haha. Will be back on the water shortly Brutus. Good to see the big Cam Green clocking up a few wickets. Cheers mate.

blindboy's picture
blindboy's picture
blindboy Sunday, 16 Jan 2022 at 8:39pm

"Have the vaccines achieved herd immunity?"
No, but they have massively reduced deaths and hospitalisations
"If not what percentage is necessary to achieve herd immunity?"
Full herd immunity will probably not be possible with the existing vaccines. Even with a vaccine that is 100% effective against infection by all variants we still might need 90% of the total population. The virus is highly infectious and would likely continue to spread amongst the unvaccinated.
"Given the rapid reduction in efficacy of the vaccines (seems like about 6 months max) is it possible to boost 80% (or even 90%) of the population every 6 months?"
Probably not, so it is likely that the pandemic has some distance to run. Raina MacIntyre who is on the World Health Organization’s technical advisory group on Covid-19 vaccine composition believes it is not possible to achieve herd immunity through natural infection, so we are probably going to have to wait for next generation vaccines removing the need for boosters, though it is worth noting that many people, uncontroversially, already have a yearly "booster" for influenza.
"What’s the “usual” level of evidence required to justify off-label prescriptions?
Complicated. Read this.
https://www.nps.org.au/australian-prescriber/articles/off-label-prescribing

bluediamond's picture
bluediamond's picture
bluediamond Sunday, 16 Jan 2022 at 8:38pm
indo-dreaming wrote:

haha classic @indo

Ben Harding's picture
Ben Harding's picture
Ben Harding Sunday, 16 Jan 2022 at 8:44pm
blindboy wrote:

BH, if you have stats on the health differences of the populations put them up. The estimate was pretty straightforward. 10% of 873000 is 87,300. I rounded down to 80,000 to allow for the difference in health profiles. I can't see how the factors you are raising are actually significant to the basic argument. Even if you had evidence to drop the estimate to 50,000 that is still getting up towards 25 times our death rate. The key point is that our health strategy worked, theirs didn't. The detail is irrelevant to that simple overwhelming truth.

Hang on a second BB, it's not up to me to qualify or disqualify your original comment/opinion with the very health stats that you said you referenced only after I called you out on them in my reply to your OC. Either way, you still haven't identified what stats on health differences you used in your allowances to get to your figure. You need to do the heavy lifting, not me. Age was originally the only determining factor that you accounted for to get to 80k deaths. Hence why I replied, as that's far too simplistic and the countries are incomparable, then we got to the health metrics after I raised them.

“I can't see how the factors you are raising are actually significant to the basic argument.”

If you can't see how the overall health differences, coupled with the socio-economic and cultural profiles of america vs australia relate to covid deaths, then we are both wasting our time as I see this as critically important. Especially within the winter months in some of those freezing house projects with no heating in New York, as an example & to paint a picture. “Death Towers” I believe they called them at the time.. Lots of vignettes such as these that are uniquely American and totally foreign to our experience here in Aus.

“Even if you had evidence to drop the estimate to 50,000 that is still getting up towards 25 times our death rate”

The onus isn't on me to provide evidence on the health metrics you said you accounted for.

“The key point is that our health strategy worked, theirs didn't.”

I agree.

tylerdurden's picture
tylerdurden's picture
tylerdurden Sunday, 16 Jan 2022 at 8:51pm

Well Blindboy, why is Ivermectin banned and doctors are punished when they prescribe it? That link you posted shows that it is unprecedented and against everything that otherwise occurs in off-label prescribing.
Not to mention the very large list of medications that are “recommended against” or only to be used in trials?
Can you cite me another disease with so many limitations?

VicLocal, you have deflected the point.
Will we be able to vaccinate our way out of this pandemic?
What are the negatives from boosting everyone every 4 months?
You also didn’t respond to my other post about early treatment when you called me an idiot.
I’m suspicious you had no good answer and any reply would just make yourself look like an idiot

blindboy's picture
blindboy's picture
blindboy Sunday, 16 Jan 2022 at 8:52pm

BH, I disagree. I made an estimate on grounds that seemed crystal clear to me but which you apparently did not understand. I explained them to you in detail. If you disagree with that then sorry, but it is up to you to come up with a different estimate or at least some thing more substantial than your vague comments on the differences between the US and Australia. There are, of course, no definite answers to counter-factuals but the message from this one is clear and we agree on that.

blindboy's picture
blindboy's picture
blindboy Sunday, 16 Jan 2022 at 8:53pm

tyler post the relevant section of the link and I will look at it...tomorrow.

Vic Local's picture
Vic Local's picture
Vic Local Sunday, 16 Jan 2022 at 9:10pm
tylerdurden wrote:

Well Blindboy, why is Ivermectin banned and doctors are punished when they prescribe it? That link you posted shows that it is unprecedented and against everything that otherwise occurs in off-label prescribing.
Not to mention the very large list of medications that are “recommended against” or only to be used in trials?
Can you cite me another disease with so many limitations?

VicLocal, you have deflected the point.
Will we be able to vaccinate our way out of this pandemic?
What are the negatives from boosting everyone every 4 months?
You also didn’t respond to my other post about early treatment when you called me an idiot.
I’m suspicious you had no good answer and any reply would just make yourself look like an idiot

Really TDD.
"Will we be able to vaccinate our way out of this pandemic?" Do you really want a yes or no answer, despite the fact that there are so many variables and so many unknowns?
"What are the negatives from boosting everyone every 4 months?" financial costs, rare side effects. The negatives of course needs to be weighed up against the benefits of boosters.
Fair dinkum you blokes, you like to dumb everything down. This pandemic isn't as predictable as you'd like. You ask silly questions about situations months in the future and want yes / no responses. And when you can't follow the complexity of the pandemic you lot write off the experts and think you know better.

tylerdurden's picture
tylerdurden's picture
tylerdurden Sunday, 16 Jan 2022 at 9:12pm

That entire link you posted is relevant to Ivermectin Blindboy.

I’m not necessarily saying that it works but Gideon Meyerowitz-Katz says it is plausible that it has a 5-10 benefit.
Scroll through to about the 20min mark.

Might be even more when combined with other medications.
So why are GP’s banned from prescribing it? A few have been punished for doing so. Any good explanation why?

aaron61's picture
aaron61's picture
aaron61 Sunday, 16 Jan 2022 at 9:15pm
blindboy wrote:

We are an Island at the arse end of the World.

Comparing us to the US is laughable.

tylerdurden's picture
tylerdurden's picture
tylerdurden Sunday, 16 Jan 2022 at 9:16pm

VicLocal, that is a classic response from someone who has no good answers.
Ridicule the question, not address it.
Personally I think it will be very difficult if not impossible to achieve 80+% of our population fully boosted simultaneously yet you seem like this is the only answer.
That line of thinking costs a fortune and may not achieve anything. Keep an open mind mate, early treatment may be the answer

Vic Local's picture
Vic Local's picture
Vic Local Sunday, 16 Jan 2022 at 9:23pm

"So why are GP’s banned from prescribing it? A few have been punished for doing so. Any good explanation why?"
Oh FFS TDD because there's fuck all evidence Ivermectin actually works. Christ mate, this drug has been examined thoroughly and rejected thoroughly. Do you seriously want a system where doctors can prescribe unproven medications that have side effects without consequences? Christ mate, doctors need to be held accountable for their decisions. You're basically arguing for an environment where doctors can prescribe ridiculous treatments with zero consequences. Evidence is important.
TDD, Seriously mate, enough with the Youtube medical research. There's no joy down that rabbit hole. Best not take the burleigh route.

tylerdurden's picture
tylerdurden's picture
tylerdurden Sunday, 16 Jan 2022 at 9:23pm

Try this link, 20 min mark

https://m.

tylerdurden's picture
tylerdurden's picture
tylerdurden Sunday, 16 Jan 2022 at 9:25pm

That comment VicLocal puts you completely at odds with the link Blindboy provided.

And in regards to YouTube medical research, do you disagree with Gideon?

Robo's picture
Robo's picture
Robo Sunday, 16 Jan 2022 at 9:31pm

Imagine rolling your sleeve up every 4 months, you people are so sucked in it’s laughable.

bluediamond's picture
bluediamond's picture
bluediamond Sunday, 16 Jan 2022 at 9:32pm

Should be noted ivermectin nobel prize honoured distinction.
Not just for horses and worms.

Robo's picture
Robo's picture
Robo Sunday, 16 Jan 2022 at 9:35pm
Vic Local wrote:

"So why are GP’s banned from prescribing it? A few have been punished for doing so. Any good explanation why?"
Oh FFS TDD because there's fuck all evidence Ivermectin actually works. Christ mate, this drug has been examined thoroughly and rejected thoroughly. Do you seriously want a system where doctors can prescribe unproven medications that have side effects without consequences? Christ mate, doctors need to be held accountable for their decisions. You're basically arguing for an environment where doctors can prescribe ridiculous treatments with zero consequences. Evidence is important.
TDD, Seriously mate, enough with the Youtube medical research. There's no joy down that rabbit hole. Best not take the burleigh route.

You mean like the sniff vaccine that doesn’t work and the side affects it causes lol, boom boom.

Vic Local's picture
Vic Local's picture
Vic Local Sunday, 16 Jan 2022 at 9:39pm
tylerdurden wrote:

That line of thinking costs a fortune and may not achieve anything. Keep an open mind mate, early treatment may be the answer

Seriously TDD, this argument is ridiculous.
Firstly vaccinations may not achieve herd immunity (like you want) but it doesn't mean they don't "achieve anything". If you can't see how they are saving lives, that's scary.
"early treatment may be the answer" You do realise early treatments and vaccines are not mutually exclusive. Doctors can, and do do both.
There's no grand conspiracy why doctors support vaccines, don't prescribe ivermectin, and use the best available early treatments. It's an evidence based profession.
Mate you are heading down a bad road with this You Tube medical resurch. It doesn't lead to enlightenment. You won't discover stuff the thousands of professors and medical experts have missed. You'll just find bullshit, lots and lots of bullshit. .

Robo's picture
Robo's picture
Robo Sunday, 16 Jan 2022 at 9:45pm

Thought you had to be double jabbed to get a plane out of Australia, another gov rule changed to suit themselves.

tylerdurden's picture
tylerdurden's picture
tylerdurden Sunday, 16 Jan 2022 at 9:49pm

I think you are purposely misconstruing things VicLocal.
You ridicule anyone who speaks negatively about the efficacy of vaccines, then claim there’s no evidence for Ivermectin when Gideon himself says it has plausible 5-10% effect.
At the same time, you can’t bring yourself to admit that despite a very high level of vaccination, which should have achieved herd immunity, it has simply not been achieved.
They have certainly decreased severity of illness but have not prevented a recent mass outbreak.
I would hazard a guess and suggest from you’re posts and opinions that I know a whole lot more about vaccine theory than you do but I’m sure you’ll dispute this too.
Not sure where you’re at, seems like you’re anti everyone.
This country has approved only budesonide and mono-clinal abs for early treatment...that’s the ScoMo policy, the same guy you are constantly deriding.
Not sure how therefore to approach this topic at all with you.

Supafreak's picture
Supafreak's picture
Supafreak Sunday, 16 Jan 2022 at 9:59pm

Id like to know why doctors can legally prescribe ivermectin in countries like the US and Japan but not Australia even after Professor Borody and other doctors treated 500 Australians as outpatients with no deaths . Countries using ivermectin https://ivmstatus.com/

udo's picture
udo's picture
udo Sunday, 16 Jan 2022 at 10:05pm

TD - Aust GPs can still prescribe Ivermectin for Scabies and Worms ?

Supafreak's picture
Supafreak's picture
Supafreak Sunday, 16 Jan 2022 at 10:08pm
Robo wrote:

Thought you had to be double jabbed to get a plane out of Australia, another gov rule changed to suit themselves.

Must of had an exemption, you know, like the one he came in on .

Supafreak's picture
Supafreak's picture
Supafreak Sunday, 16 Jan 2022 at 10:20pm

Don’t know what came of this , nothing much has been said since pathetic articles came out accusing Borody of his motives being purely financially based . Doesn’t come across as the type of guy to be in medicine purely to make money. https://www.afr.com/policy/foreign-affairs/the-true-believers-backing-iv... Sydney-based Professor Thomas Borody does not support this view. He does, however, believe ivermectin-combination therapy can change the course of this pandemic. He and a group of other doctors have treated over 500 COVID-19 patients in Australia with a triple therapy consisting of ivermectin, doxycycline and zinc – without any deaths. The TGA ruling means they can no longer prescribe this combination. They are likely to substitute another off-patent drug, fluvoxamine, developed originally as an antidepressant.
“You have to do things in a process that is acceptable. You have to do it right,” says Borody. The group plans to seek a provisional application from the TGA for the ivermectin triple therapy using a literature-based submission with supportive evidence from patients treated. “We are doing it properly.”

udo's picture
udo's picture
udo Sunday, 16 Jan 2022 at 10:53pm
Supafreak wrote:
Robo wrote:

Must of had an exemption, you know, like the one he came in on .

Foreigners can leave anytime no double vax needed up to Airline if neg PCR test required

burleigh's picture
burleigh's picture
burleigh Monday, 17 Jan 2022 at 7:17am
Vic Local wrote:

Do you seriously want a system where doctors can prescribe unproven medications that have side effects without consequences? Christ mate, doctors need to be held accountable for their decisions

You talking about the vax right?

No doctor is held accountable for the vax, so why other untested drugs.

Is the reason ivermectin is not tested because there is no patient? Which means no money for big pharma

Stok's picture
Stok's picture
Stok Monday, 17 Jan 2022 at 9:24am

Genuine question, at what death rate would people forgo their beliefs and support vaccination, without questioning government and health advices?

2.5%? 5%? 25%?

Say a new variant came out, killing 1 in 20 people, hospitalising 1 in 10, just as transmissible as Omicron.

Lockdowns are announced - who would protest?

1 month later, 'big Pharma' comes out with a booster, reduces risk of death by 75%, reduces risk of transmission by a degree (not exactly known) - who would take it? Who would rely on their own immunity?

Is it just a question of severity of covid which has shaped your position?

Supafreak's picture
Supafreak's picture
Supafreak Monday, 17 Jan 2022 at 10:50am

Vic Local's picture
Vic Local's picture
Vic Local Monday, 17 Jan 2022 at 10:51am
Stok wrote:

Genuine question, at what death rate would people forgo their beliefs and support vaccination, without questioning government and health advices?

2.5%? 5%? 25%?

Say a new variant came out, killing 1 in 20 people, hospitalising 1 in 10, just as transmissible as Omicron.

1 month later, 'big Pharma' comes out with a booster, reduces risk of death by 75%, reduces risk of transmission by a degree (not exactly known) - who would take it? Who would rely on their own immunity?

I reckon a bunch of the idiot posters here would be the types begging doctors for vaccines as they struggled to breath in ER.
Evidence means nothing to them until it becomes very personal.

tylerdurden's picture
tylerdurden's picture
tylerdurden Monday, 17 Jan 2022 at 11:07am

I’ll post the question back at you Stok but in reverse: at what death rate would you say vaccine mandates are unnecessary?
1 in 1000, 1 in 2000, 1 in 10000?

Ben Harding's picture
Ben Harding's picture
Ben Harding Monday, 17 Jan 2022 at 11:11am
Vic Local wrote:
Stok wrote:

2.5%? 5%? 25%?

I reckon a bunch of the idiot posters here would be the types begging doctors for vaccines as they struggled to breath in ER.
Evidence means nothing to them until it becomes very personal.

Straight away with the aggression. Are you always angry and extremely pissed off at everyone Viclocal? Nearly every post is riddled with venom, across the board. Having that much hate in your heart, even online, can't be good for you man.