COVID-19 Health System Overload Forecaster

Craig's picture
Craig started the topic in Wednesday, 18 Mar 2020 at 7:44pm

I've created a spreadsheet forecast which I'll update as we go..

There's also a website with live running data.. https://sites.google.com/view/stayhomeaustralia

indo-dreaming's picture
indo-dreaming's picture
indo-dreaming Friday, 14 Jan 2022 at 7:12pm
Supafreak wrote:

Indo said “When we are talking about Covid now, we are generally now talking about Omicron, because it's already the most dominant form of Covid in Australia and most of the world, in a few weeks to months time Delta will become almost irrelevant just like Wuhan strain is. “. ………….,Yet the small Pfizer trials for 5 to 11 year olds aren’t based on the omicron varient .

So what happens with the kids if current Pfizer vaccine is not as effective against omicron with just 2 doses ? Do we just give them another booster ?

How does the risk and benefit stack up with omicron being less virulent ? Or are we still going on the trial varient ?

Exactly the whole Covid vaccine for kids before Omicron was very iffy seeing they were such a low risk group.

But obviously Omicron has totally changed the game, as we know it is much milder with up to 80% less chance of hospitalisation in all ages, logic would then mean in children the chance of serious illness or death has gone from extremely low to extremely rare.

Then you had the argument that vaccinating kids would help prevent Covid spreading, well two doses definitely havent prevented Omicron spreading in above 12 year olds, so id love an update on this for kids.

Personally i will only vaccinate my children for Covid if i really have too basically if we have no choice, but have also ensured my parents get boosters, cause it's all about weighing up risk and looking at the benefits versus unknowns etc.

Robo's picture
Robo's picture
Robo Friday, 14 Jan 2022 at 7:16pm
Roadkill wrote:

The whole NoVax thing will blow over in no time. Will be forgotten in no time. The anti vax idiots are the only ones huffing and puffing, but being the minority, no one really cares.

Lol don’t think so. We are the laughing stock of the world, France has already said he can play there.

Roadkill's picture
Roadkill's picture
Roadkill Friday, 14 Jan 2022 at 7:22pm
Robo wrote:
Roadkill wrote:

The whole NoVax thing will blow over in no time. Will be forgotten in no time. The anti vax idiots are the only ones huffing and puffing, but being the minority, no one really cares.

Lol don’t think so. We are the laughing stock of the world, France has already said he can play there.

Robo…part of the minority.

indo-dreaming's picture
indo-dreaming's picture
indo-dreaming Friday, 14 Jan 2022 at 7:32pm
Robo wrote:
Vic Local wrote:

ID, your angle about whether or not to vaccinate based on it's effectiveness with omnicron is just ridiculous. It took more than 6 months of solid jabbing to get to our current vaccination rate and the process started well before Omnicron arrived on the scene.
High vax rates saved thousands upon thousands of lives during Delta, and nobody knows where we will be in 6 months time.
Stopping vaccines or not boosting based on the current wave could well have lethal consequences for the next variety.
I'm getting boosted in three days because nobody knows what will happen in the next few months and I'd much rather have an imperfect vaccine rather than no protection at all.
Remember that time you finally pulled a root when you were 19 and used the out of date franger you bought when you were 13? Well it's the same situation, Best use something that isn't perfect rather than go bare back champ.

You mean the one you had to pay for lol

Not sure where this post from VL came from and what it is in reply too, as i NEVER suggested not getting vaccinated???

Kind of like i said above at the end of my post, its about risk management and weighing up risk v reward etc.

Children under 12, makes very little sense to vaccinate seeing their risk is almost non existent in reality the unknowns from vaccines could be higher than any benefit.

At the other end of the scale old people, obese, those with health issues, its a no brainer to get vaccinated and get your booster regularly, because they are high risk groups even with Omicron.

For all age groups in between it's about weighing up the risk vs benefit, if your an eighteen fit and healthy your risk is low, while even if fit and healthy at 50 you will be at higher risk.

End of the day though, it should be a personal choice and people shouldn't be demonised for their choice be it getting vaxed or not vaxed.

Personally im double vaxed, havent got Omicron yet but lots of people i know have, to be honest id rather get it now then latter and get an added boost of natural immunity and then maybe get a boaster shot if need latter in May a month before i go to Indo, as dont want to be sick over there.

But that said i dont know if im real keen on getting boosters all the time, if i do it might be a thing i do before Indo trips rather than every 3 months or something crazy.

BTW. i got my first root at 17 and the franger was pretty fresh, my two best mates were to scared to go in and buy them from the chemist so they went half's and i went in and bought them, then we split them 3 ways.

Supafreak's picture
Supafreak's picture
Supafreak Friday, 14 Jan 2022 at 7:26pm

Things sure are different in India ………. Indiana’s General Assembly introduced a bill to support increased patient access to ivermectin for off-label treatment of SARS-CoV-2 or COVID-19.

Bill provides access to Ivermectin, protects vaccine mandate exemptions

Indiana House Bill 1372 would enable health providers to prescribe ivermectin for the treatment of coronavirus and prohibit bans of the medication. The bill would also prevent the Medical Licensing Board of Indiana, the Indiana State Board of Nursing, and the Indiana Board of Pharmacy from sanctioning doctors for prescribing ivermectin.

The 2022 bill also prohibits employers in Indiana from enforcing vaccine mandates if a person rejects vaccination against COVID for religious or health reasons. https://legiscan.com/IN/bill/HB1372/2022

burleigh's picture
burleigh's picture
burleigh Friday, 14 Jan 2022 at 7:30pm
Roadkill wrote:
Robo wrote:
Roadkill wrote:

Robo…part of the minority.

Roadkill being fooled by numbers again.
Mate just because the country is 90% + fully vaxxed (whatever the fuck that means anymore) does not mean they wanted the jab.

MANY were forced/coerced under the false promise of freedom or to keep their job.

burleigh's picture
burleigh's picture
burleigh Friday, 14 Jan 2022 at 7:33pm

Google search “Myocarditis death rate in children”

The mortality rate is as high as 50 percent to 70 percent. When this is the case, there is a high risk of sudden death and some children may need a heart transplant urgently. This severity of disease is rare and therefore represents a very small number of children.

Anyone that lines up with their kid, knowing they will not be seriously sick if they catch this virus, and knowing that it does not stop transmission should be reported to DOCS for child abuse.

You’re all in a cult run by fear and propaganda

Roadkill's picture
Roadkill's picture
Roadkill Friday, 14 Jan 2022 at 7:54pm
burleigh wrote:

The mortality rate is as high as 50 percent to 70 percent. When this is the case, there is a high risk of sudden death and some children may need a heart transplant urgently. This severity of disease is rare and therefore represents a very small number of children.

Anyone that lines up with their kid, knowing they will not be seriously sick if they catch this virus, and knowing that it does not stop transmission should be reported to DOCS for child abuse.

The village idiot is cutting and pasting stuff that means nothing, is compared to nothing, identifies nothing, qualifies nothing, explains nothing etc etc.

So dumb, burleigh.

Robo's picture
Robo's picture
Robo Friday, 14 Jan 2022 at 8:00pm
burleigh wrote:

I bet you they will start deducting Centrelink family payments for not jabbing kids like they have for other vaccines.

blindboy's picture
blindboy's picture
blindboy Friday, 14 Jan 2022 at 8:02pm

burleigh is the latest in a long line of fools determined to demonstrate their ignorance....or malevolence. Looking more like the latter lately.

burleigh's picture
burleigh's picture
burleigh Friday, 14 Jan 2022 at 8:52pm
blindboy wrote:

burleigh is the latest in a long line of fools determined to demonstrate their ignorance....or malevolence. Looking more like the latter lately.

Change your name to boosterboy.

burleigh's picture
burleigh's picture
burleigh Friday, 14 Jan 2022 at 8:56pm
Roadkill wrote:

This is bigger than Djokovic, you should be worried that the immigration minister has more power than the court system.
What other corrupt shit are they doing?

Robo's picture
Robo's picture
Robo Friday, 14 Jan 2022 at 9:00pm
burleigh wrote:
blindboy wrote:

Change your name to boosterboy.

Or blindedbythelightboy

bluediamond's picture
bluediamond's picture
bluediamond Friday, 14 Jan 2022 at 9:09pm
Supafreak wrote:

Things sure are different in India ………. Indiana’s General Assembly introduced a bill to support increased patient access to ivermectin for off-label treatment of SARS-CoV-2 or COVID-19.

Bill provides access to Ivermectin, protects vaccine mandate exemptions

Indiana House Bill 1372 would enable health providers to prescribe ivermectin for the treatment of coronavirus and prohibit bans of the medication. The bill would also prevent the Medical Licensing Board of Indiana, the Indiana State Board of Nursing, and the Indiana Board of Pharmacy from sanctioning doctors for prescribing ivermectin.

The 2022 bill also prohibits employers in Indiana from enforcing vaccine mandates if a person rejects vaccination against COVID for religious or health reasons. https://legiscan.com/IN/bill/HB1372/2022

Geez, it's almost like India know something, like they understand the crucial role ivermectin played in stopping the coveed in it's tracks.

etarip's picture
etarip's picture
etarip Friday, 14 Jan 2022 at 9:20pm

You talking about India or Indiana?

One’s a country in South Asia, population 1.38b , and the other one is a largely conservative state in the Midwest of the USA, population 6.85m

burleigh's picture
burleigh's picture
burleigh Friday, 14 Jan 2022 at 9:48pm

Live feed happening right now with djokovics lawyers in court.

Friday night! wild times

velocityjohnno's picture
velocityjohnno's picture
velocityjohnno Friday, 14 Jan 2022 at 10:09pm

And here's some background music while you wait for the verdict:

Roadkill's picture
Roadkill's picture
Roadkill Saturday, 15 Jan 2022 at 6:29am
etarip wrote:

One’s a country in South Asia, population 1.38b , and the other one is a largely conservative state in the Midwest of the USA, population 6.85m

This. :)

blindboy's picture
blindboy's picture
blindboy Saturday, 15 Jan 2022 at 7:46am

A little dose of reality for the idiot collective.

"As for denial of the risk in children, the majority of vaccine-preventable diseases that we vaccinate children against are mild in most children. Only a small percentage suffer serious complications. Polio and measles are examples where well over 90 per cent of children who become infected do not have severe complications, but in a small percentage there are serious and potentially fatal complications. SARS-CoV-2 is similar. Other than long Covid and multisystem inflammatory syndrome, we are only now learning about other longer-term complications of infection. For instance, there is more than double the risk of developing diabetes in children following Covid-19. A study from the United States showed the virus persisting in the brain, heart, lungs, kidneys and almost every other organ after the initial infection. A rare brain inflammation has been described in adults and children. Another study found a significant drop in cognitive function and IQ in survivors. The virus directly kills heart muscle. It is too early to know if Covid-19 will result in early onset dementia or heart failure in a decade’s time, but the evidence warrants a precautionary approach. We know some infections have very long-term complications – measles, for example, can cause a rare and fatal encephalitis about 10 years after the initial infection. We should do everything possible to prevent mass infection of children and adults."

Raina MacIntyre leads the biosecurity program at the Kirby Institute. She is on the World Health Organization’s technical advisory group on Covid-19 vaccine composition.

https://www.thesaturdaypaper.com.au/opinion/topic/2022/01/15/why-covid-1...

GuySmiley's picture
GuySmiley's picture
GuySmiley Saturday, 15 Jan 2022 at 7:52am
Roadkill wrote:
etarip wrote:

Yes that gave me a chuckle too more so thinking most of those 6.85m would think we were from Austria; strudel anyone?

donweather's picture
donweather's picture
donweather Saturday, 15 Jan 2022 at 7:59am
blindboy wrote:

"As for denial of the risk in children, the majority of vaccine-preventable diseases that we vaccinate children against are mild in most children. Only a small percentage suffer serious complications. Polio and measles are examples where well over 90 per cent of children who become infected do not have severe complications, but in a small percentage there are serious and potentially fatal complications. SARS-CoV-2 is similar. Other than long Covid and multisystem inflammatory syndrome, we are only now learning about other longer-term complications of infection. For instance, there is more than double the risk of developing diabetes in children following Covid-19. A study from the United States showed the virus persisting in the brain, heart, lungs, kidneys and almost every other organ after the initial infection. A rare brain inflammation has been described in adults and children. Another study found a significant drop in cognitive function and IQ in survivors. The virus directly kills heart muscle. It is too early to know if Covid-19 will result in early onset dementia or heart failure in a decade’s time, but the evidence warrants a precautionary approach. We know some infections have very long-term complications – measles, for example, can cause a rare and fatal encephalitis about 10 years after the initial infection. We should do everything possible to prevent mass infection of children and adults."

Raina MacIntyre leads the biosecurity program at the Kirby Institute. She is on the World Health Organization’s technical advisory group on Covid-19 vaccine composition.

Whilst I’m not an anti vaxxer and I agree with your post what I don’t understand is how do we stop all of the above from Covid when the vaccine doesn’t stop you getting covid? Are we to live in a bubble for the rest of our lives?

wallpaper's picture
wallpaper's picture
wallpaper Saturday, 15 Jan 2022 at 8:10am

It does stop people getting Covid though. It also prevents serious illness in people who do get Covid despite being vaxxed thus keeping them out of the hospitals thereby helping to prevent overload/collapse of the health system. People get back to work quicker. Supply chains suffer less interruption etc etc etc. What is so hard to understand about any of that?

burleigh's picture
burleigh's picture
burleigh Saturday, 15 Jan 2022 at 8:14am
blindboy wrote:

Hahahahahahaha

blindboy's picture
blindboy's picture
blindboy Saturday, 15 Jan 2022 at 8:19am

don, we are in the middle of a pandemic and the end point depends on our ability to achieve elimination of the virus in Australia which is the technical term for breaking on-going community transmission. This is not complete eradication but means outbreaks are idenitified and controlled quickly. The collpase of our test, trace, quarantine procedures in the face of omicron has set us back a long way. Better vaccines will be essential but re-thinking and re-designing indoor spaces will also have a role to play and we urgently need to upgrade our ttq systems to take advantage of the decrease in cases as this wave recedes.

Read the whole article for a better assessment.

Vic Local's picture
Vic Local's picture
Vic Local Saturday, 15 Jan 2022 at 8:22am

The djokovic saga is essential a Scumo-created sideshow to distract the general public from one of the greatest policy failures in Australia's history. Yes, it's even more pathetic than his vaccine stroll out.
Scumo, Perrottet and Gladys essentially introduced a let it rip covid policy without adequately planning for the consequences. We now have a crumbling hospital system, no track and trace system, fuck all RATs, and supply chain issues ensuring supermarket shelves aren't getting re-stocked.
We have a situation where essential workers can't get back to work because Scumo didn't order enough RATs, but of course his Hillsong mates managed to get thousands so they could hold a summer youth camp / music festival.
The scumbag PM is now commandeering RAT supplies from private companies and organisations with the foresight to get their own. eg Queensland Rail just had their 20,000 test redirected by the Fed Govt. Scumo gets to hand out the tests others ordered. What a complete fuckwit.
It truly is a shitshow, but hey let's all talk about Novax the idiot Serb.

Vic Local's picture
Vic Local's picture
Vic Local Saturday, 15 Jan 2022 at 8:32am
burleigh wrote:
blindboy wrote:

Hahahahahahaha

Seriously burliegh. This is next level pathetic but so typical of you.
You neither have the smarts to understand the information blindboy provides, nor the will to even read it. That's all just too much effort for you, so you resort to the standard anti-elite moronic response by mocking the experts.

burleigh, your default position to sneer at people who are way smarter than you is genuinely pathetic.

bluediamond's picture
bluediamond's picture
bluediamond Saturday, 15 Jan 2022 at 8:43am
Roadkill wrote:
etarip wrote:

Yep. Gotta get my eyes checked Roaddill

tylerdurden's picture
tylerdurden's picture
tylerdurden Saturday, 15 Jan 2022 at 8:44am

Vic and Blindboy, what’s your take on the NCCET early treatment recommendations (https://covid19evidence.net.au/wp-content/uploads/FLOWCHART-12-DMT-FOR-A...) vs the other potential treatment options, the evidence summarised here https://c19early.com/?

Do you think some of those may, along with vaccines, be useful in helping us fight Covid?
Or have the NCCET got it right in only recommending budesonide and mono-clonal ab’s?

VicLocal do you think this is another policy failure or has ScoMo got this one right?

burleigh's picture
burleigh's picture
burleigh Saturday, 15 Jan 2022 at 8:54am
Vic Local wrote:
burleigh wrote:
blindboy wrote:

Hahahahahahaha

Seriously burliegh. This is next level pathetic but so typical of you.
You neither have the smarts to understand the information blindboy provides, nor the will to even read it. That's all just too much effort for you, so you resort to the standard anti-elite moronic response by mocking the experts.

burleigh, your default position to sneer at people who are way smarter than you is genuinely pathetic.

Boosterboy is a fear mongering pelican searching high and low to find articles to spread fear about this cold circulating. And you’re his angry little whipping boy, never post anything other than insults.

99.99% of children will fully recover from this virus, you want them vaccinated to keep old fossils like you and boosterboy safe.

It’s a sickness

wallpaper's picture
wallpaper's picture
wallpaper Saturday, 15 Jan 2022 at 8:58am

Thre virus has only been around for a bit over 2 years. how the hell would you know that '99.99% of' or whatever facile bullshit you just wrote.

On the bright side side, burleigh's never going to have any shortage of people to sneer at.

Roadkill's picture
Roadkill's picture
Roadkill Saturday, 15 Jan 2022 at 9:13am
burleigh wrote:

google search “life”

The mortality rate for those living is 100%

Faaaaaaark..run around like idiots, it’s a 100 freaking %.

It’s a cuuuuuuuult. You’re all conned..there is no escape..fuck Bill Gates, fuck big pharma, fuck the new world order..fuck fuck fuck.

burleigh's picture
burleigh's picture
burleigh Saturday, 15 Jan 2022 at 9:12am
wallpaper wrote:

Thre virus has only been around for a bit over 2 years. how the hell would you know that '99.99% of' or whatever facile bullshit you just wrote.

On the bright side side, burleigh's never going to have any shortage of people to sneer at.

I’m mean you could look at the death rate, that’s what normal people would do.

Robo's picture
Robo's picture
Robo Saturday, 15 Jan 2022 at 9:33am
blindboy wrote:

Could be worse for those that took the poison.

And the So-called ‘experts’ indulging in outrageous scaremongering
In an effort to stay in the limelight a number of dial-a-quote experts are indulging in outrageous scaremongering and doomsayer predictions.

https://www.heraldsun.com.au/subscribe/news/1/?sourceCode=HSWEB_WRE170_a...

finger in the pie, wake up lol

Vic Local's picture
Vic Local's picture
Vic Local Saturday, 15 Jan 2022 at 9:41am

WTF are you talking about tylerdurden?
Of course the NCCET has recommended effective treatments and rejected useless or dangerous treatments for Covid.
"Or have the NCCET got it right in only recommending budesonide and mono-clonal ab’s?"
They don't only recommend budesonide and mono-clonal ab's you idiot.
Here's the full list. Do try and keep up tylerdurdan.
Budesonide for adults
Budesonide for children and adolescents
Casirivimab plus imdevimab (Ronapreve/REGEN-COV) for adults
Casirivimab plus imdevimab (Ronapreve/REGEN-COV) for pregnant or breastfeeding women
Casirivimab plus imdevimab (Ronapreve/REGEN-COV) for children and adolescents
Systemic corticosteroids
Corticosteroids for adults
Corticosteroids for pregnant or breastfeeding women
Corticosteroids for children or adolescents
Other immunomodulating drugs
Baracitinib
Sarilumab
Tocilizumab
Sotrovimab
Sotrovimab for adults
Sotrovimab for pregnant women
Sotrovimab for children and adolescents
Remdesivir
Remdesivir for adults
Remdesivir for pregnant or breastfeeding women
Remdesivir for children or adolescents
Here's the link where that info comes from . https://covid19evidence.net.au

views from the cockpit's picture
views from the cockpit's picture
views from the ... Saturday, 15 Jan 2022 at 9:53am

So many drugs out there.
Where to start...

burleigh's picture
burleigh's picture
burleigh Saturday, 15 Jan 2022 at 9:57am
views from the cockpit wrote:

So many drugs out there.
Where to start...

Vegetables

wallpaper's picture
wallpaper's picture
wallpaper Saturday, 15 Jan 2022 at 10:00am

it's sad mate but chances are good that one day you will learn the hard way.

tylerdurden's picture
tylerdurden's picture
tylerdurden Saturday, 15 Jan 2022 at 10:06am

“Idiot”?
My original post on the previous page specifically said “early” treatment.
For mild and moderate disease the NCCET only recommend budesonide and monoclonals.
Once you need oxygen they recommend Dex, Remdesivir etc

Glad you acknowledge you agree with ScoMo on this one.
From now on you can perhaps put in a disclaimer:

“A colossal failure of policy by ScoMo except in regards to early treatment whereby he has got it spot on”

burleigh's picture
burleigh's picture
burleigh Saturday, 15 Jan 2022 at 10:20am
wallpaper wrote:

You mean 2 weeks ago when I had a headache for 2 1/2 days, my partner was a bit sicker.

What a lesson.

You’re a sick individual to wish harm on someone for a voluntary choice, but that seems the norm with your type these days.

Media brainwashing.

blindboy's picture
blindboy's picture
blindboy Saturday, 15 Jan 2022 at 10:28am

burleigh has a brain rinse and perm every morning before logging on, but after getting his arse handed to him trying to get off the rocks at the point.

tylerdurden's picture
tylerdurden's picture
tylerdurden Saturday, 15 Jan 2022 at 10:35am

Agree with the NCCET recommendations Blindboy?

indo-dreaming's picture
indo-dreaming's picture
indo-dreaming Saturday, 15 Jan 2022 at 10:45am
blindboy wrote:

Crap scare mongering article and typical of the Saturday Paper.

Omicron has changed the whole game, any previous studies are outdated what was the case with Wuhan and Delta isn't necessarily the case with Omicron.

And this

"Denial of Omicron being serious suits an exhausted community who just wish life could go back to 2019. Omicron may be half as deadly as Delta, but Delta was twice as deadly as the 2020 virus. "

It's not denial its backed by stats and science, to suggest Wuhan & Omicron are similar in seriousness is irresponsible and just not true.

Wuhan=Tom Curren
Delta=Kelly Slater
Omicron= The best surfer at your local
Other Common Coronavirus= All us other kooks.

And yes we all want to go back to living like 2019, thats the aim

And she advise the WHO?...scary.

etarip's picture
etarip's picture
etarip Saturday, 15 Jan 2022 at 10:46am
burleigh wrote:
wallpaper wrote:

You mean 2 weeks ago when I had a headache for 2 1/2 days, my partner was a bit sicker.

What a lesson.

You’re a sick individual to wish harm on someone for a voluntary choice, but that seems the norm with your type these days.

Media brainwashing.

You don’t know that you had covid. You didn’t get tested. There’s a chance you did. But you don’t know. Stop carrying on about it.

burleigh's picture
burleigh's picture
burleigh Saturday, 15 Jan 2022 at 10:49am
etarip wrote:
burleigh wrote:
wallpaper wrote:

What a lesson.

Media brainwashing.

You don’t know that you had covid. You didn’t get tested. There’s a chance you did. But you don’t know. Stop carrying on about it.

Imagine a virus so scary that you need to drive yourself to get tested to see if you have it.

blindboy's picture
blindboy's picture
blindboy Saturday, 15 Jan 2022 at 11:00am

""Denial of Omicron being serious suits an exhausted community who just wish life could go back to 2019. Omicron may be half as deadly as Delta, but Delta was twice as deadly as the 2020 virus. "

It's not denial its backed by stats and science, to suggest Wuhan & Omicron are similar in seriousness is irresponsible and just not true."

Got any numbers on that? No? Then I will go with the view of the professional epidemiologist ....... but we'll see where we are a few months down the line. Your view seems to be that it will all be over. I doubt it.

Vic Local's picture
Vic Local's picture
Vic Local Saturday, 15 Jan 2022 at 11:01am

LNP government declares Djokovic a risk to civil order and public health.
Geez, if that's the standard, Scumo would need to kick out 10 or so anti-vaxxer nutters in his own government.
One rule for one, another standard for the inner circle.

tylerdurden's picture
tylerdurden's picture
tylerdurden Saturday, 15 Jan 2022 at 11:03am

Forgot the disclaimer when you criticise ScoMo Vic Local

“A colossal failure of policy by ScoMo except in regards to early treatment whereby he has got it spot on”

Sheepdog's picture
Sheepdog's picture
Sheepdog Saturday, 15 Jan 2022 at 11:13am

To compare omicron to lets say delta, u need identical societal petrie dishes. We aren't dointhat. When delta hit, our vaccination rate was incredibly low. Now as Omicron runs rampant, our vaccination rate is OVER 90%. You simply can't compare the 2. Its sloppy media reporting AND sloppy science . Find a region of the world that has a lov vax rate (similar to ours during delta) with a similar population density and is currently experiencing an omicron wave. Then compare that to our stats during delta.
Otherwise it's bullshit

tylerdurden's picture
tylerdurden's picture
tylerdurden Saturday, 15 Jan 2022 at 11:21am

Mexico, Indonesia Sheepdog?

Similar Vax rates but much higher population and density.

Czech Republic maybe?

shoredump's picture
shoredump's picture
shoredump Saturday, 15 Jan 2022 at 11:24am

I’ll bet on his vegetables :)

$100 says Burleigh can get through to 31/12/23 without a greater than flu like experience from Covid (3 days of bed ridden fever + sweats)
Burleigh you gotta be honest either way

You wanna take it Wallpaper?
Easy money if you truely believe the chances are he’s going to be taught a lesson

(6 months ago I would have wagered the opposite out come but you know, evolution)