COVID-19 Health System Overload Forecaster

Craig's picture
Craig started the topic in Wednesday, 18 Mar 2020 at 7:44pm

I've created a spreadsheet forecast which I'll update as we go..

There's also a website with live running data.. https://sites.google.com/view/stayhomeaustralia

Roadkill's picture
Roadkill's picture
Roadkill Friday, 14 Jan 2022 at 3:13pm
bluediamond wrote:
Vic Local wrote:
bluediamond wrote:

Notice again the intense language used by those pushing for everyone to get vaccinated. The similarities to what happened in Germany in the late 30's and early 40s is becoming more and more aligned. Heil BB!!

Oh fuck off you utter twat BD.
What a fucking insult to Jewish people. Nobody is putting you in gas chambers you absolute flog. Nobody is pinning you down and forcing you to get vaccinated. There's just consequences for your idiotic life style choices, and the reason for those consequences is to protect the health system and other people around you.
Fuck you you complete arsehole.

Again...the language. Notice how im not speaking to you like that vl. How im not demanding you don't get vaxed because I respect your choice.
Notice how you've bought into the ideology thats being sold to create division and how youre now part of that narrative that creates division. Notice what happened in Germany in ww2 when EXACTLY the same formula was applied and blindly followed....it would b an insult to those Jews not to learn from the past.

BD, I look forward to you correcting, blowin, burleigh, sypkan and the other anti vax crew, when they swear...being as you seem to be all butthurt with a few words.

bluediamond's picture
bluediamond's picture
bluediamond Friday, 14 Jan 2022 at 3:17pm
Roadkill wrote:
bluediamond wrote:
Vic Local wrote:
bluediamond wrote:

Notice again the intense language used by those pushing for everyone to get vaccinated. The similarities to what happened in Germany in the late 30's and early 40s is becoming more and more aligned. Heil BB!!

What a fucking insult to Jewish people. Nobody is putting you in gas chambers you absolute flog. Nobody is pinning you down and forcing you to get vaccinated. There's just consequences for your idiotic life style choices, and the reason for those consequences is to protect the health system and other people around you.

Again...the language. Notice how im not speaking to you like that vl. How im not demanding you don't get vaxed because I respect your choice.
Notice how you've bought into the ideology thats being sold to create division and how youre now part of that narrative that creates division. Notice what happened in Germany in ww2 when EXACTLY the same formula was applied and blindly followed....it would b an insult to those Jews not to learn from the past.

BD, I look forward to you correcting, blowin, burleigh, sypkan and the other anti vax crew, when they swear...being as you seem to be all butthurt with a few words.

Roaddill. Could you please define 'anti vax' please and why you labelled each of these people as being antivax. Thanks.

Roadkill's picture
Roadkill's picture
Roadkill Friday, 14 Jan 2022 at 3:18pm

BD, the easily offended...naughty language police. lmao

Roadkill's picture
Roadkill's picture
Roadkill Friday, 14 Jan 2022 at 3:20pm
bluediamond wrote:
Roadkill wrote:
bluediamond wrote:
Vic Local wrote:
bluediamond wrote:

Roaddill. Could you please define 'anti vax' please and why you labelled each of these people as being antivax. Thanks.

Come on BD....dill is highly offensive. Talk to me with nice words, pretty please.

Vic Local's picture
Vic Local's picture
Vic Local Friday, 14 Jan 2022 at 3:24pm
Roadkill wrote:
bluediamond wrote:
Vic Local wrote:
bluediamond wrote:

The holocaust happened roughly 80 years ago and we are still rightfully holding memorials for the 6 million people who were murdered by the Nazis. 80 years from now nobody is going to be holding memorials for anit-vax morons because there were consequences for being anti science dickheads.
Anti vaxxers comparing themselves to Jews in 1940s Germany, so they can claim victimhood, is seriously fucking pathetic.
Sorry for the strong language BD. I hope you can get over it you offensive fucking arsehole.

Roadkill's picture
Roadkill's picture
Roadkill Friday, 14 Jan 2022 at 3:29pm
Vic Local wrote:
Roadkill wrote:
bluediamond wrote:
Vic Local wrote:
bluediamond wrote:

The holocaust happened roughly 80 years ago and we are still rightfully holding memorials for the 6 million people who were murdered by the Nazis. 80 years from now nobody is going to be holding memorials for anit-vax morons because there were consequences for being anti science dickheads.
Anti vaxxers comparing themselves to Jews in 1940s Germany, so they can claim victimhood, is seriously fucking pathetic.
Sorry for the strong language BD. I hope you can get over it you offensive fucking arsehole.

BD won't get that..or he will and doesn't care. He will focus on the pissweak irrelevant language like it is a bigdeal, as he has nothing else to post.

burleigh's picture
burleigh's picture
burleigh Friday, 14 Jan 2022 at 3:29pm
blindboy wrote:

All the talk about transmission is irrelevant and a distraction from the core public health messaging. Yes we know that omicron is more infectious and has a higher breakthrough rate. Do we have enough data to be sure of the difference in the size of that breakthrough rate between delta and omicron? Probably not as most available tests do not distinguish between them. If anyone has hard data relevant to that put it up. If not, stop rabbiting on about irrelevancies. We know what to do. Get vaccinated, get boosted, wear a mask, avoid crowds in doors. And for the fuckwits who refuse to get vaccinated, the sensible behaviour of the vast majority will probably ensure there is a hospital bed available for you or your family member, when needed.

So when the boss of the vaccine company says you’re basically not protected being “fully vaccinated” you don’t believe it?

You are that brainwashed by our politicians that you can’t even let your guard down to see what’s really happening?

Your solution is to get another jab as the first 2 that don’t work?

How do you not see that it’s a cult like behaviour? Having blind faith in your leaders.

You’re so blind to the fact that there are adverse reactions every single day listed on a government website.

It’s a sickness that you think you NEED this experimental vaccine to be safe.

It’s fast becoming a pandemic of the vaccinated. Just watch this space

blackers's picture
blackers's picture
blackers Friday, 14 Jan 2022 at 3:29pm
sypkan wrote:
blackers wrote:

Oh dear Godwin's Law been invoked, only 225 pages too.

I certainly didn't start it... I'm just rolling with it...

but, if it quacks...

and, I reckon you're about 220 pages out

Not aimed at you, it was BD’s line. And you are probably correct about the 220 pages, just the first time I have noticed it.

bluediamond's picture
bluediamond's picture
bluediamond Friday, 14 Jan 2022 at 3:34pm
Roadkill wrote:
Vic Local wrote:
Roadkill wrote:
bluediamond wrote:
Vic Local wrote:
bluediamond wrote:

BD won't get that..or he will and doesn't care. He will focus on the pissweak irrelevant language like it is a bigdeal, as he has nothing else to post.

VL. Your time will come. I'm sure of it. A mouth like yours doesn't last in a civilised society too long. Safe behind your keyboard for now...
Roadkill, still waiting for you to reply to what your definition of 'antivaxxer' is and why you labelled the above commenters as such? Any chance you could explain it please?
Roaddill??

Roadkill's picture
Roadkill's picture
Roadkill Friday, 14 Jan 2022 at 3:41pm
bluediamond wrote:
Roadkill wrote:
Vic Local wrote:
Roadkill wrote:
bluediamond wrote:
Vic Local wrote:
bluediamond wrote:

VL. Your time will come. I'm sure of it. A mouth like yours doesn't last in a civilised society too long. Safe behind your keyboard for now...
Roadkill, still waiting for you to reply to what your definition of 'antivaxxer' is and why you labelled the above commenters as such? Any chance you could explain it please?
Roaddill??

BD, hold your breath...and wait for my reply.

bonza's picture
bonza's picture
bonza Friday, 14 Jan 2022 at 3:47pm

I think the science is still out on rushing to getting a booster (current version) if you have been infected with omicron. Will be interesting to see the policy decisions around this vs the current and highly fluid analysis of the data.
https://cosmosmagazine.com/health/covid/do-i-need-booster-shot-after-cov...

currently waiting on my PCR result but if infected (im certain i am) I wont be rushing out to get boostered until or if data certainty arises. unless of course the gov makes me. but given the above and the whole Novak farce I reckon that's becoming increasingly difficult.

bluediamond's picture
bluediamond's picture
bluediamond Friday, 14 Jan 2022 at 3:48pm

well, if you can't answer that....

tylerdurden's picture
tylerdurden's picture
tylerdurden Friday, 14 Jan 2022 at 3:53pm

This website gives you links to the evidence for 32 potential early treatments

https://c19early.com

Forget their interpretation, just click on each study to get a link to the original article

Of those 32, the NCCET recommend only a handful:

https://covid19evidence.net.au/wp-content/uploads/FLOWCHART-12-DMTS-FOR-...

Get advice from you're doctor if you get it.
Hopefully they are up to date with the evidence and can give you the right advice

Stok's picture
Stok's picture
Stok Friday, 14 Jan 2022 at 4:05pm

Do you people even work....or surf?

Craig's picture
Craig's picture
Craig Friday, 14 Jan 2022 at 4:11pm

Blowin's been surfing. Noticeably absent ha.

tylerdurden's picture
tylerdurden's picture
tylerdurden Friday, 14 Jan 2022 at 4:11pm

2 surfs this morning and going for another one now...on holidays

Roadkill's picture
Roadkill's picture
Roadkill Friday, 14 Jan 2022 at 4:32pm
udo wrote:

https://www.ladbible.com/news/latest-joe-rogan-gets-brutally-fact-checke...

Rogan is the main source of info for many in here. Hard to believe Rogan is spreading bs. lol

blackers's picture
blackers's picture
blackers Friday, 14 Jan 2022 at 4:45pm
bonza wrote:

currently waiting on my PCR result but if infected (im certain i am)....

Good luck mate. Hope you only have the mild version like me. Just have to put up with the 7 days iso. :(

goofyfoot's picture
goofyfoot's picture
goofyfoot Friday, 14 Jan 2022 at 4:46pm
blackers wrote:
bonza wrote:

currently waiting on my PCR result but if infected (im certain i am)....

Good luck mate. Hope you only have the mild version like me. Just have to put up with the 7 days iso. :(

You feeling ok blackers?

bluediamond's picture
bluediamond's picture
bluediamond Friday, 14 Jan 2022 at 4:47pm
Roadkill wrote:
udo wrote:

Have never once taken a thing rogan says as fact. This has been painstakingly pointed out by most who listen to him. Its his guests whom are the ones worth listening to.
So Roadkill. Very simple question you keep avoiding. What is your definition of antivaxxer and why did you label the above posters as such. Youre avoiding a very simple question that id assume you'd know the answer to??

Rogan is the main source of info for many in here. Hard to believe Rogan is spreading bs. lol

blackers's picture
blackers's picture
blackers Friday, 14 Jan 2022 at 4:53pm

Fine thanks gf. Just a bit bored and want to go for a surf or at least a swim. Have fixed the dings, painted the bathroom, hung some pictures....
Only felt a bit off days 1 & 2, pretty much back to normal now on day 5.

Robo's picture
Robo's picture
Robo Friday, 14 Jan 2022 at 4:54pm
blindboy wrote:

Aaah the idiot collective in full cry!

Simple message! Vaccination, particularly with a booster, significantly reduces serious illness and hospitaisation with all variants including omicron. That is the key public health message and is what has, so far, kept our hospitals functioning and able to cope with all the usual emergencies that turn up at their door as well as to maintain the more serious type of elective surgeries. If people, with no expertise, or interest beyond winning a point, want to cast doubt on the usefulness of vaccination as a public health measure, they are either morons or are deliberately spreading misinformation (on here every fucking day). The first might be forgivable, the second stands as evidence of being a complete low life, shit sucking fuckwit.

You can believe that if you want but your wrong, real stats amongst real people prove so, those dying are old and sick from other things, we know some unvaxed that hardly had a sniffle while their vaxed partners was way worse.

bonza's picture
bonza's picture
bonza Friday, 14 Jan 2022 at 4:56pm

thanks blackers. all good. just cold symptoms.

Robo's picture
Robo's picture
Robo Friday, 14 Jan 2022 at 4:58pm
bluediamond wrote:
Roadkill wrote:
Vic Local wrote:
Roadkill wrote:
bluediamond wrote:
Vic Local wrote:
bluediamond wrote:

Roaddill??

trailer trash scum comes to mind, like my Seppo neighbour, can't even control his language in front of his wife and daughter.

indo-dreaming's picture
indo-dreaming's picture
indo-dreaming Friday, 14 Jan 2022 at 5:05pm
Roadkill wrote:
udo wrote:

I wouldn't say he is the main source of Information here, but he does have a lot of interesting people on his program, from all walks of life, Joe is a great interviewer, but you don't have to agree or believe everything he says or thinks same goes for his guest.

BTW. i listened to that podcast yesterday, wasn't too bad.

His show has actually spread some interesting information in this case.

Blowin's picture
Blowin's picture
Blowin Friday, 14 Jan 2022 at 5:06pm
Roadkill wrote:
udo wrote:

Too bad your gotcha moment is made up bullshit. Vaccines lead to a higher incidence of myocarditis than covid in the under 40 demographic. The internet is lighting up with a fake news misinformation attack on Joe Rogan , just like the Ivermectin is horse paste lie.

Lies, lies and more lies.

And it’s YOU who’s guilty of spreading the lies, Roadkill.

https://www.israelnationalnews.com/news/320052

“Importantly, the study found that not only were males under 40 at far higher risk for myocarditis from any of the vaccines than from COVID infection, multiple doses of all the vaccines appears to cause a cumulative effect in increasing risk for the heart inflammation condition.“

Robo's picture
Robo's picture
Robo Friday, 14 Jan 2022 at 5:06pm
bluediamond wrote:
goofyfoot wrote:
bluediamond wrote:

Yep Goofy. Full on is putting it mildly!

Yeah I’ll say.
Just out of interest bd, are you planning on doing things like travelling internationally again? Things that you’re almost certainly going to have to be vaccinated for?
Like when do you go ok fuck it, I’m getting the jab so I can go do this…

Hey Goofy. Yeah good question,. To be honest don't really have an answer. I've maintained all along when the government come and put their boot on my neck, metaphorically and literally, then i guess i'll succumb, but still a long way off that. The more they push the more i want to push back and reject their forced mandates. But at some point i've gotta eat and have a roof over my head.
There's alot of people in the same boat. I'd be open to a vaccine that is safe, effective and proven, not this shit. It's more about principle now.
Luckily living in WA, there's not as big a need to travel overseas for great surf but yeah, would be epic to get back to the pacific islands. Might have to sail there!
Btw, regarding McGowan..I'm surprised people like VL, Roadkill and Blindboy who are so against people spreading misinformation have nothing to say about the premier of a state outright lying that being unvaccinated increases the risk of transmitting covid. So vocal usually on any misinformation.

Novavax is suppose to be better but is being held back was suppose to be hear now, probably because they have bought so much of the current crap they want to infect everyone with that first.
That's what I will be looking at as I have a son in Europe.

Robo's picture
Robo's picture
Robo Friday, 14 Jan 2022 at 5:08pm
Vic Local wrote:

Nor sure whether to post this on the covid thread or the all things religion thread.
WTF was Hillsong Church thinking?
If they were trying to host a potential super spreader event, mission accomplished. Every fucking rule in the book broken and these evangelical grifters deny it despite the damning footage.
But let's take a step back. Apparently every person at that event gets RAT tested, so it's safe to assume Hillsong have / had thousands of tests just lying around.
Did they A. give them to vulnerable people like true Christians would. B) Give them to essential services people for the benefit of society or C. Give them to the least vulnerable demographic so they can run a for-profit summer camp?
Just when you thought Djokervic or Scumo were the two biggest flogs in the country, Hillsong makes a really strong charge to make the top spot on the podium.
There's two possible scenarios here: either nobody in the Hillsong Cult considered giving those tests away to more needy people, or anyone raising concerns about pissing away essential RATs on a frickin concert was ignored.
FFS hillsong, WTAF were you greedy religious fucks thinking?

go away you flog no one cares what you think

Blowin's picture
Blowin's picture
Blowin Friday, 14 Jan 2022 at 5:16pm
Robo wrote:
blindboy wrote:

Aaah the idiot collective in full cry!

Simple message! Vaccination, particularly with a booster, significantly reduces serious illness and hospitaisation with all variants including omicron. That is the key public health message and is what has, so far, kept our hospitals functioning and able to cope with all the usual emergencies that turn up at their door as well as to maintain the more serious type of elective surgeries. If people, with no expertise, or interest beyond winning a point, want to cast doubt on the usefulness of vaccination as a public health measure, they are either morons or are deliberately spreading misinformation (on here every fucking day). The first might be forgivable, the second stands as evidence of being a complete low life, shit sucking fuckwit.

You can believe that if you want but your wrong, real stats amongst real people prove so, those dying are old and sick from other things, we know some unvaxed that hardly had a sniffle while their vaxed partners was way worse.

Sicko Blindboy would prefer you not know the actual results of the Pfizer Clinical trials upon which he bases his fantasy fiction. My personal chance of severe illness from covid has an at best THEORETICAL reduction from 0.002% chance to 0.001% chance.

Significant improvement? Lol. Not even the Pfizer marketing division ( which is better funded than their product development division) trowels on the bullshit as thick as Sicko.

Vulnerable people receive some benefit from the vaccines. This benefit may well save their life so it is indeed significant! Though the vast majority of people are in no jeopardy of severe illness and vaccine mandates are illegitimately applied.

Supafreak's picture
Supafreak's picture
Supafreak Friday, 14 Jan 2022 at 5:12pm
udo wrote:

Im surprised they got 270 signatures, Malone and McCullough have 15,000 doctors signatures so you would think the doctors demanding spotify take down the podcast would be more than 270 . Why don’t these doctors challenge McCullough and Malone to a debate ? Surely they have the proof to dismantle the misinformation .

Robo's picture
Robo's picture
Robo Friday, 14 Jan 2022 at 5:12pm
I focus wrote:
goofyfoot wrote:
bluediamond wrote:

Yep Goofy. Full on is putting it mildly!

Yeah I’ll say.
Just out of interest bd, are you planning on doing things like travelling internationally again? Things that you’re almost certainly going to have to be vaccinated for?
Like when do you go ok fuck it, I’m getting the jab so I can go do this…

Not having a go at you gents just your comments remined me, you should have heard the manager at my mothers nursing home go off when we were discussing possible coming vax requirements to see residents last year.

Quote or translated version, "There are people wont hesitate to get vaccinated to travel but wont get vaccinated to come in here, true story"

Doesn't matter now as they are all closed, the one we have MIL in has a outbreak from vaxed workers giving it the residents, go figure.

blindboy's picture
blindboy's picture
blindboy Friday, 14 Jan 2022 at 5:20pm

Ha ha, Swellnet's narcissist-in-chief is back from his diesel fuelled surf trip. It's always about YOU eh mate 'cos you'reso special and wonderful ....... well that's what your mummy told you.

" My personal chance of severe illness from covid has an at best THEORETICAL reduction from 0.002% chance to 0.001% chance."

Supafreak's picture
Supafreak's picture
Supafreak Friday, 14 Jan 2022 at 5:24pm

check the guardian article, bit old though , 4 months .

Supafreak's picture
Supafreak's picture
Supafreak Friday, 14 Jan 2022 at 5:34pm

270 Angry Scientists Cite MSM 'Fact Checks' In Open Letter Urging Spotify To Censor Joe Rogan https://www.zerohedge.com/covid-19/270-angry-scientists-cite-msm-fact-ch.... I wonder if spotify will join the TNI , nothing a few bucks can’t fix .

burleigh's picture
burleigh's picture
burleigh Friday, 14 Jan 2022 at 5:34pm
blindboy wrote:

Ha ha, Swellnet's narcissist-in-chief is back from his diesel fuelled surf trip. It's always about YOU eh mate 'cos you'reso special and wonderful ....... well that's what your mummy told you.

" My personal chance of severe illness from covid has an at best THEORETICAL reduction from 0.002% chance to 0.001% chance."

No mate, that’s not narcissistic, that’s facts.
You still want healthy people and now kids injected with an experiment to keep old washed up people like you safe?
That’s sick in the head, you’ve been brainwashed by fuckwit psychopathic premiers and Journalists. A new low for man kind and you’re in the middle of it.
But with these thoughts you’re not even a man in my eyes.

truebluebasher's picture
truebluebasher's picture
truebluebasher Friday, 14 Jan 2022 at 5:45pm

US Vax intervention...exclusive swellnet Overload data set.

These charts represent as a guide to gauge current Booster / Kids / Vax infection rates.
Flow chart was formulated by default then data was widely sourced to feed into the Vax % Chart.
tbb has calculated a summary of each chart to better explain + anomalies...Happy to assist!
All = The longest run of opposing Start < > End data sets of infectious Vax data for each group!
Sure! Crew can just read the Summaries for each group...tbb worked hard to present that option!

Full Vax ( Overall US Vax infection spike rates )
40% Vax = infections > 1 state 0.5x > 1 state 1.5x > 1 state 2x
50% Vax = infections > 7 states 0.5x > 3 states 1.5x > 7 states 2x > 4 states 2.5x > 1 state 3.5x
60% Vax = infections > 1 st' 0.5x > 1 st' 2x > 1 st' 2.5x > 9 st' 3x > 1 state 3.5x > 1 state 4x > 1 state 5x
70% Vax = infections > 1 state 2.5x > 1 state 3x > 2 states 3.5x > 4 states 4x >1 state 5x > 1 state 10x
80% Vax = infections > 1 state 10x

All 24 Highest Vaxed States (62%+) are spiking 3-10x infections with Record Peaks.
All 19 lowest Vaxed States( > 57%) max out at 2.5x infection rate (3 have no rise at all!)

Kidz 5-11 > ( 'Overall' State Vax Infection spike Rates )
10% Vax = infections > 4 states 0x > 3 states 1.5x > 7 states 2x > 1 state 2.5x
20% Vax = infections > 5 states 0x > 1 state 1.5x > 1 state 2x > 3 states 2.5x > 1 state 3x > 1 state 3.5x
30% Vax = infections > 1 state 2x > 1 state 2.5x > 5 states 3x > 2 states 3.5x > 3 states 4x > 2 states 5x
40% Vax = infections > 1 state 2.5x > 1 state 3x > 2 states 4x > 1 state 10x
50% Vax = infections > 1 state 3.5x
60% Vax = infections > 1 state 10x

All 19 highest (25%+ Kid Vax) States ramp 2.5x > 10x community infections
All 19 lowest (>25% Kidz Vax) States max out at 2.5x community infections

Kidz Vax > Youth (Only) infection Rate [ 0 > 5 > 10 > 15 > 20 > 25%+ ] 23/12/21 > 21/6/22
10% Vax = infections > 4 states 0% > 8 states 5% > 1 state 10%
20% Vax = infections > 4 states 5% > 6 states 10% > 1 state 15% > 1 state 20%
30% Vax = infections > 1 state 5% > 5 states 10% > 7 states 15% > 1 state 20% > 3 states 25%
40% Vax = infections > 1 state 10% > 2 states 20% > 2 states 25%
50% Vax = infections > 1 state 20% > 1 state 25%
60% Vax = infections > 1 state 20%

All 17 highest ( 32% +) Vax states ramped (10 > 25%+) youth infections over New Year.
All 25 lowest ( >25% ) Vax states bumped ( 0 >15% ) youth infections over New Year.

Boosters (Overall US Vax infection Spike Rates)
10% Vax = infections > 1 state 3x
20% Vax = infections > 2 states 2x
30% Vax = infections > 6 st' .5x > 3 st' 1.5x > 7st' 2x > 4 st' 2.5x > 4 st' 3x > 1 st 3.5x > 2st 4x >1 st 10x
40% Vax = infections > 3 st' .5x >1 st'1.5x >1 st' 2x > 2 st' 2.5x > 3 st' 3x > 3 st' 3.5x > 3 st' 4x > 2 st' 5x
50% Vax = infections > 2 states 3x > 1 state 10x

All 15 Highest ( 30-57%) Boosted states spiked (2.5x > 10x) infections
All 15 lowest (29-40%) Boosted states bumped (> 2.5x) infections

Anomaly = Note the closer % in Low > high Boosters...Q: Why is that closer than other Vax?
Lowest Full Vax cases State boosts @ 37% (vs) Highest Full vax 10x cases State boosts @ 29% (Huh?)
Repeat: Low Full Vax 47.8% > races for 37% boosters (vs) High Vax 86.2% > lags 29% boosters. Why!
Reverse Psychology > Highly Vaxed State feels safe to delay (vs) Low Vaxed States panic for boosters
We see this world wide...Wealthy bleeding heart Liberals donate greedy Boosters to Covax...(Cough!)

Deaths (Overall US Vax death spike Rates)
40% Vax = deaths > 1 state less > 2 states even
50% Vax = deaths > 11 states less > 7 states even > 3 states rise > 2 states spike
60% Vax = deaths > 2 states less > 3 states even > 2 states rise > 5 states spike > 2 states Record Peak
70% Vax = deaths > 2 states rise > 6 states spike > 2 states Record Peak
80% Vax = deaths > 1 state Record Peak

#1/ #2 Vax states > 10x infections > Record Peak Deaths
All 14 highest (68- 86.2%) Vaxed states are spiking death rates.
All 9 Lowest (47- 54%) Vaxed states death rates are dropping or keeping low.

Summary...is pretty obvious! ( More Vax > More infection > More Death > More Pandemic > More Vax >)

However...Further middle Rollout research reveals set patterns.

3.5x infection can be lowered to an agreed (2.5x) staging point.
3x infection is the last warning to pull back on Vax.
3x infection can ramp outta control (We see panic > drops / peaks at 60-70% Vax)
2.5x infection can then be lowered to base count...(Successfully)

Chart shows High Vax Crisis...what it hides is an orchestration of States yet to hit their high note.
This is shown as several Vax ranked Spike trains ready to peak in their Rollout conducted order.
Jan...Seasonal infection may recede but the Rollout dynamic will still orchestrate more infections.

indo-dreaming's picture
indo-dreaming's picture
indo-dreaming Friday, 14 Jan 2022 at 5:35pm
Roadkill wrote:
indo-dreaming wrote:
Roadkill wrote:
indo-dreaming wrote:

@Roadkill

Many countries with very high Covid vaccine rates like Australia are seeing some of fastest growth rates of Omicron in the world. (and in our case may of us have had the jab within the last few months)

IF and thats a big IF, Covid vaccines reduce person to person transmission with Omicron its clearly close to irrelevant.

The game has changed with Omicron, the sooner people understand this the better.

By all mean's take the vaccine like i have and even boster shots but do it for your own health, not some fantasy that it's going to stop or even reduce the spread of Omicron.

You are trying to walk it back now, indo.
Atleast try and post accurate stuff.

Im not trying to walk anything back, if you have read into my post inaccurately thats your fault.

I have never been anti vax, ive been pro vax from the start until now.

But we also need to be open and honest and adapt our views as things progress and change with variants.

At one point they did beleive Covid vaccines reduced person to person transmission, maybe it did with Wuhan or Delta but its pretty clear from Australia currently and much of the world that if it does with Omicron its close to irrelevant.

The reality is, if you compared Omicron growth rates in countries with high vax rates and low vax rates there is basically no difference and due to other factors infection growth rates can even be faster in highly vaxed countries, Australia is a good example. (and even when we are in summer too)

Off course you are trying to walk it back..now you are trying to bring the focus on Omicron only.

100% vaccines limit transmission.

As far as I can tell there is no fact based info available yet on vaccines and Omicrom transmissions...so you are shooting off your mouth again.

It does look likely that vaccines won't do much to stop Omicron transmission..yes, things change.

When we are talking about Covid now, we are generally now talking about Omicron, because it's already the most dominant form of Covid in Australia and most of the world, in a few weeks to months time Delta will become almost irrelevant just like Wuhan strain is.

Stok's picture
Stok's picture
Stok Friday, 14 Jan 2022 at 5:39pm
Supafreak wrote:
udo wrote:

Im surprised they got 270 signatures, Malone and McCullough have 15,000 doctors signatures so you would think the doctors demanding spotify take down the podcast would be more than 270 . Why don’t these doctors challenge McCullough and Malone to a debate ? Surely they have the proof to dismantle the misinformation .

Challenge them to a debate!? haha!
This isn't about showmanship.
Well actually, it is, because you're all falling for and swooning all over your superstar anti vax contrarian scientists....the one's who get your juices flowing with excitement.
You can't, and shouldn't, openly debate this stuff in front of the public - that's why idiots voted for Trump - he knows how to talk to his crowd, and make them think he's winning arguments.

indo-dreaming's picture
indo-dreaming's picture
indo-dreaming Friday, 14 Jan 2022 at 5:42pm
Supafreak wrote:

https://twitter.com/joerogan/status/1481832468651122689?s=21 check the guardian article, bit old though , 4 months .

Interesting but yeah 4 months ago so would have been Delta, so needs an update study for Omicron to really be relevant, but with Omicron being less severe for all age groups you would expect the results wouldn't have changed and possibly be even more true now.

Supafreak's picture
Supafreak's picture
Supafreak Friday, 14 Jan 2022 at 5:45pm

Indo said “When we are talking about Covid now, we are generally now talking about Omicron, because it's already the most dominant form of Covid in Australia and most of the world, in a few weeks to months time Delta will become almost irrelevant just like Wuhan strain is. “. ………….,Yet the small Pfizer trials for 5 to 11 year olds aren’t based on the omicron varient . So what happens with the kids if current Pfizer vaccine is not as effective against omicron with just 2 doses ? Do we just give them another booster ? How does the risk and benefit stack up with omicron being less virulent ? Or are we still going on the trial varient ?

suchas's picture
suchas's picture
suchas Friday, 14 Jan 2022 at 6:22pm

As all good politicians do- the trash is thrown out on a Fri afternoon -
https://www.abc.net.au/news/2022-01-14/novak-djokovic-visa-cancellation-...

views from the cockpit's picture
views from the cockpit's picture
views from the ... Friday, 14 Jan 2022 at 6:23pm

Just love the work TBB puts in.
But can we trust the 'data'?
Even that is surely skewed all over the shop.
eg Worldometer Coronavirus daily table update has Brazil on 8318 critically ill for the past 18 months without change!?
Its all rubbery now...

Supafreak's picture
Supafreak's picture
Supafreak Friday, 14 Jan 2022 at 6:31pm
suchas wrote:

As all good politicians do- the trash is thrown out on a Fri afternoon -
https://www.abc.net.au/news/2022-01-14/novak-djokovic-visa-cancellation-...

That’s big news , does this also mean he can’t apply for a visa for 3 years ? Australia is going to cop a flogging on the international stage . People are so crazy at the moment though , he’s probably safer getting out of Melbourne real quick .

fitzroy-21's picture
fitzroy-21's picture
fitzroy-21 Friday, 14 Jan 2022 at 6:37pm

He'll appeal. Draw it out.

Supafreak's picture
Supafreak's picture
Supafreak Friday, 14 Jan 2022 at 6:44pm
Stok wrote:
Supafreak wrote:
udo wrote:

Challenge them to a debate!? haha!
This isn't about showmanship.
Well actually, it is, because you're all falling for and swooning all over your superstar anti vax contrarian scientists....the one's who get your juices flowing with excitement.
You can't, and shouldn't, openly debate this stuff in front of the public - that's why idiots voted for Trump - he knows how to talk to his crowd, and make them think he's winning arguments.

Yes a open debate would scare the shit out of you eh stok . I personally don’t believe everything Malone and McCullough have to say but why aren’t any scientists stepping forward to debate McCullough, he’s sent the invitation. Where are these 270 scientists ?

is this the problem stok ? Your offended that your belief system is being attacked …….. just breathe …oh and BTW they are not antivax , just not pro mRNA, your spreading misinformation stok

Supafreak's picture
Supafreak's picture
Supafreak Friday, 14 Jan 2022 at 7:01pm

I doubt very much that the Oxford sponsored trial of molnuprivir will run out of stock like they have with ivermectin https://www.panoramictrial.org/ you can’t make this shit up https://www.medpagetoday.com/special-reports/exclusives/96194

Roadkill's picture
Roadkill's picture
Roadkill Friday, 14 Jan 2022 at 7:03pm

Ha ha..daddy NoVax will be setting out in the Serbian naval fleet to invade Australia.
Good riddance to the pos.

Roadkill's picture
Roadkill's picture
Roadkill Friday, 14 Jan 2022 at 7:09pm

The whole NoVax thing will blow over in no time. Will be forgotten in no time. The anti vax idiots are the only ones huffing and puffing, but being the minority, no one really cares.

Robo's picture
Robo's picture
Robo Friday, 14 Jan 2022 at 7:10pm
Vic Local wrote:

ID, your angle about whether or not to vaccinate based on it's effectiveness with omnicron is just ridiculous. It took more than 6 months of solid jabbing to get to our current vaccination rate and the process started well before Omnicron arrived on the scene.
High vax rates saved thousands upon thousands of lives during Delta, and nobody knows where we will be in 6 months time.
Stopping vaccines or not boosting based on the current wave could well have lethal consequences for the next variety.
I'm getting boosted in three days because nobody knows what will happen in the next few months and I'd much rather have an imperfect vaccine rather than no protection at all.
Remember that time you finally pulled a root when you were 19 and used the out of date franger you bought when you were 13? Well it's the same situation, Best use something that isn't perfect rather than go bare back champ.

You mean the one you had to pay for lol