The United States(!) of A

factotum's picture
factotum started the topic in Thursday, 27 Aug 2020 at 11:12am

Septic Tanks are going to Septic Tank

Blowin's picture
Blowin's picture
Blowin Tuesday, 29 Sep 2020 at 1:10pm

Neither received their due recognition for services to mankind.

AndyM's picture
AndyM's picture
AndyM Tuesday, 29 Sep 2020 at 1:11pm

Well that's understandable then, Baywatch really was a classic.

AndyM's picture
AndyM's picture
AndyM Tuesday, 29 Sep 2020 at 1:14pm

Can't imagine her in a high-cut red one piece.

She's deserves nothing as far as I'm concerned.

Blowin's picture
Blowin's picture
Blowin Tuesday, 29 Sep 2020 at 1:16pm

I think Adam12 was onto something.

Sheepdog's picture
Sheepdog's picture
Sheepdog Tuesday, 29 Sep 2020 at 1:24pm

Murica!!!!!!!!!!!

sypkan's picture
sypkan's picture
sypkan Tuesday, 29 Sep 2020 at 1:41pm

"I truly don’t understand what the fuss is about . Please show me a single person who actually believed that Donald Trump wouldn’t do everything within his power to minimise his levels of taxation.

Are you people surprised at the big revelation ?"

exactly!

the only surprise is, that that is all they've got!

after all the years, all the slander, all the hype, all the digging... the press, the machine, the fbi, cia, neo-cons, the resistance, eu, ...the whole fucking apparatus has been going at it...

I expected at least one damning piece of info, at least one dodgy russian loan shark, some panama maybe, some shell companies... but nope, they got nothing... not nothing to see, just nothing surprising or even remotely damning, nothing that every other businessman isn't doing, including biden, albo, turnball, soros, any other mystery billionaire, or the clinton corporation... same same...

trump does it well, scams it to the nth degree, ...probably because he's so shit at being a 'great businessman'. all those bankruptcies give him lots of material to work with, but it's just standard business practice... "you're a mug if you don't...." etc. etc.

"I think it’s just the tax files of a scumbag businessman. At least you know what you’re getting with Trump. Let’s see how Biden or a Clinton or even Obama turn out if they were exposed to the same degree of forensic dirt digging that Trump is exposed to by the NYT and Washington Post."

yep, so much dirt there if one cares to look.

but they don't....

blowfly's picture
blowfly's picture
blowfly Tuesday, 29 Sep 2020 at 1:40pm

"...at least one dodgy russian loan shark,.."

So half a billion dollars in personal loans from often unidentified sources doesn't bother you then slypery? It's nice to encounter such a trusting nature amongst all this cynicism, but please be careful in your negotiations with that nice Nigerian businessman.

GuySmiley's picture
GuySmiley's picture
GuySmiley Tuesday, 29 Sep 2020 at 1:47pm

Ah, Russia, fond memories for Trump ......

Screen-Shot-2020-09-29-at-1-44-10-pm

sypkan's picture
sypkan's picture
sypkan Tuesday, 29 Sep 2020 at 2:02pm

doesn't really bother me at all

it might when you can actually establish that these arrangements are as troublesome as you suggest

but they haven't...

you haven't...

after four fucking years!

all those resources! all those departments!

the whole world of globalist zealots and their limitless questionable tools and influence going at him

for four fucking years!!!

and all we have is some vague innuendo

really?

that's it?

just more hyperbole...

sypkan's picture
sypkan's picture
sypkan Tuesday, 29 Sep 2020 at 2:01pm

that's kinda pathetic guysmiley, when all indications are it probably never even happened

but anyway...

don't let the truth and all that...

AndyM's picture
AndyM's picture
AndyM Tuesday, 29 Sep 2020 at 2:13pm

I love the hyperbole, especially the ads at half time.

factotum's picture
factotum's picture
factotum Tuesday, 29 Sep 2020 at 2:30pm

Real fake news/views: Susan Anton was never in Baywatch. She was in Sharknado: the 4th Awakens, but.

Trumpy probably saw her in that.

factotum's picture
factotum's picture
factotum Tuesday, 29 Sep 2020 at 4:11pm

Speaking of fake this and fake that, what does 'fake Left retard' mean, Blowie?

And in your worldview is there a 'true Left hero' as counterpoint?

Is that you?

blowfly's picture
blowfly's picture
blowfly Tuesday, 29 Sep 2020 at 3:42pm

"doesn't really bother me at all"

"According to records included in Forbes’ Dan Alexander’s recent article, Trump may finally be the greatest at something, being one of America’s most leveraged individuals. His multiple limited liability corporate entities and he have outstanding debt possibly of over $1 billion. Trump entered the presidency with outstanding debt with Amboy Bank, Bank of New York Mellon, Chevy Chase Trust Holdings, Deutsche Bank, Investors Savings Bank, Ladder Capital, Merrill Lynch, and Royal Bank of Pennsylvania. According to the New York Times’ records, he has personally guaranteed over $420 million in loans which come due by 2022-2023.

Irrespective of a person’s perceived income or net worth, bank loan underwriters and credit officers are required to ask for the same documentation of all perspective borrowers. Bank risk managers have no excuse to lend to individuals who cannot produce tax returns or who pay so little in taxes in comparison to their level of stated income. Moreover, bankers should have done even just a little due diligence when they saw Trump’s earnings were from countries like Azerbaijan, which ranks at 126 out of 198 countries in the Global Corruption Index."
https://www.forbes.com/sites/mayrarodriguezvalladares/2020/09/28/trump-t...

Presumably this won't bother you either...but it seems to be bothering the voters

sypkan's picture
sypkan's picture
sypkan Tuesday, 29 Sep 2020 at 4:13pm

well tbh blindboy, it does bother me a bit

but it's not surprising, its nothing new, or barely anything significant amidst the current situation, its trump doing what he has always done ...being reckless with other people's money...

is this a revelation to you?

I don't understand the hoo haa

we went through all this in 2016, ...same same with new numbers, nothing has really changed

ya gotta concentrate on getting your guy in, not getting the other guy out. this is the left's problem, and has been for some time...

you need to offer more viable alternatives

trump is not the tragedy, the tragedy is people feel the need to vote for trump over what you are offering

AndyM's picture
AndyM's picture
AndyM Tuesday, 29 Sep 2020 at 4:27pm

There's a large lump of truth in that last sentence Syppo.

blowfly's picture
blowfly's picture
blowfly Tuesday, 29 Sep 2020 at 4:29pm

"...over what you are offering"

What I am offering? I am recording the publication of information that discredits the incumbent President and provides evidence (as if more were needed) that he is unsuited for office. And yes, it is a tragedy that he sets the bar so low as to make Biden appear almost liberal, but that's where the US now stands.
In all the comments I made about Trump after his election I never actually predicted a pandemic but I was on the money predicting the risk that he would catastrophically fail in a crisis. During another term I would predict a significant risk of an even greater catastrophe than the one he is currently presiding over.

sypkan's picture
sypkan's picture
sypkan Tuesday, 29 Sep 2020 at 4:45pm

"During another term I would predict a significant risk of an even greater catastrophe than the one he is currently presiding over."

I agree

"trump is not the tragedy, the tragedy is people feel the need to vote for trump over what you are offering"

...think a little wider blindboy...

sypkan's picture
sypkan's picture
sypkan Tuesday, 29 Sep 2020 at 4:46pm

its been a long road to biden...

sypkan's picture
sypkan's picture
sypkan Tuesday, 29 Sep 2020 at 7:53pm

...and frankly, its starkly unbelievably unbelievable that you have ended up with biden...

Blowin's picture
Blowin's picture
Blowin Tuesday, 29 Sep 2020 at 4:55pm

adam12's picture
adam12's picture
adam12 Tuesday, 29 Sep 2020 at 7:30pm

Susan Anton appeared in 13 episodes of Baywatch between 1992-1994. She played the character Jackie Quinn.

factotum's picture
factotum's picture
factotum Wednesday, 30 Sep 2020 at 11:27am

13 episodes. I stand corrected.

She has met him too.

Is a squirrel grip the same as 'grabbing 'em by the pussy'?

Ask young Macaulay above, I guess.

Yowch!

AndyM's picture
AndyM's picture
AndyM Tuesday, 29 Sep 2020 at 10:44pm

Well, seeing as he’s met her it’s no wonder she got a presidential pardon.

tubeshooter's picture
tubeshooter's picture
tubeshooter Tuesday, 29 Sep 2020 at 10:54pm

Biden 2020 ,, A bad lip reading ..

simba's picture
simba's picture
simba Wednesday, 30 Sep 2020 at 6:12am

What a choice eh,trump or biden.......ffs couldn't they come up with better choices in the land of the free.........

factotum's picture
factotum's picture
factotum Wednesday, 30 Sep 2020 at 11:28am

Is 'presidential pardon' some sorta euphemism, Andy?

And in the 'land of the free', Simba, you are of course free not to vote. Which the 100 million plus that don't, exercise as their right.

Hang on...

https://www.salon.com/2020/08/17/donald-trump-didnt-invent-vote-suppress...

blowfly's picture
blowfly's picture
blowfly Thursday, 1 Oct 2020 at 3:25pm

Just one dimension of Trump’s plan to steal the election. Read the link to find out about the rest.

“The 2020 presidential election will be the first in 40 years to take place without a federal judge requiring the Republican National Committee to seek approval in advance for any “ballot security” operations at the polls………

The order had its origins in the New Jersey gubernatorial election of 1981. According to the district court’s opinion in Democratic National Committee v. Republican National Committee, the RNC allegedly tried to intimidate voters by hiring off-duty law-enforcement officers as members of a “National Ballot Security Task Force,” some of them armed and carrying two-way radios. According to the plaintiffs, they stopped and questioned voters in minority neighborhoods, blocked voters from entering the polls, forcibly restrained poll workers, challenged people’s eligibility to vote, warned of criminal charges for casting an illegal ballot, and generally did their best to frighten voters away from the polls. The power of these methods relied on well-founded fears among people of color about contact with police………

This year, with a judge no longer watching, the Republicans are recruiting 50,000 volunteers in 15 contested states to monitor polling places and challenge voters they deem suspicious-looking. Trump called in to Fox News on August 20 to tell Sean Hannity, “We’re going to have sheriffs and we’re going to have law enforcement and we’re going to have, hopefully, U.S. attorneys” to keep close watch on the polls.”

https://www.theatlantic.com/magazine/archive/2020/11/what-if-trump-refus...

indo-dreaming's picture
indo-dreaming's picture
indo-dreaming Thursday, 1 Oct 2020 at 4:39pm

Watched some of the debate.

I seriously cant believe Biden is the best they can come up with from a population of 330 million people, dude looks like he escaped from an aged care home.

Anyway rooting for Trump, but don't think its going to happen.

zenagain's picture
zenagain's picture
zenagain Thursday, 1 Oct 2020 at 4:45pm

Trump is the last person I'd be thinking of when rooting.

Or maybe Biden.

GuySmiley's picture
GuySmiley's picture
GuySmiley Thursday, 1 Oct 2020 at 6:00pm

... this help Zen?

Screen-Shot-2020-10-01-at-5-58-52-pm

Vic Local's picture
Vic Local's picture
Vic Local Thursday, 1 Oct 2020 at 6:29pm

Is that from the Russian dossier GS? No wonder Trump kisses Putin's arse.

zenagain's picture
zenagain's picture
zenagain Thursday, 1 Oct 2020 at 6:30pm

Only if she sings Happy Birthday Mr. President.

GuySmiley's picture
GuySmiley's picture
GuySmiley Thursday, 1 Oct 2020 at 6:33pm

The golden showers dossier VL

That’s funny Zen, good one

Vic Local's picture
Vic Local's picture
Vic Local Thursday, 1 Oct 2020 at 6:41pm

GS, People in the Trump cult put up with pretty much any shitty behaviour from that orange fucker. Boasting about sexually assaulting didn't matter, 200,000 Covid deaths doesn't matter, paying fuck all tax is fine, but I reckon a video of a couple of Russian hookers pissing on the POTUS would be a bridge too far.
Come on leakers, leak that leaker video.

zenagain's picture
zenagain's picture
zenagain Thursday, 1 Oct 2020 at 6:53pm

Correct me if I'm wrong Vic, but isn't that and still remains an unsubstantiated rumour that two Russian hookers pissed on a bed once slept in by Obama while Trump watched and not actually pissed on Trump himself?

And you'd have to question, who's the bigger slime-ball, Michael Cohen or Trump?

JQ's picture
JQ's picture
JQ Thursday, 1 Oct 2020 at 7:17pm

Seriously Indo, you're rooting for Trump? Man, believe it or not I had some modicum of respect for you. The man can barely string together a sentence and has never been told no.

Vic Local's picture
Vic Local's picture
Vic Local Thursday, 1 Oct 2020 at 8:27pm

"Anyway rooting for Trump, but don't think its going to happen."
You know Indo dreaming, when the Trump encouraged post election bloodbath happens, we are going to throw that comment back at you.
*edit to take out spelling error. Thanks for the heads up.

zenagain's picture
zenagain's picture
zenagain Thursday, 1 Oct 2020 at 9:56pm

He might throw that comment straight through to the keeper though Vic.

edit: That's ok Vic, we're all humen.

goofyfoot's picture
goofyfoot's picture
goofyfoot Thursday, 1 Oct 2020 at 8:05pm

ha ha VL you had your Mr Gramma Policeman hat on last week berating someone for fucking up the native tongue! You cheeky little rat!

tubeshooter's picture
tubeshooter's picture
tubeshooter Thursday, 1 Oct 2020 at 8:19pm

Weird Al summed up the US debate with a new one
"We're all Doomed"

&t=204s

blowfly's picture
blowfly's picture
blowfly Thursday, 1 Oct 2020 at 8:59pm

...for those who think the risk of violence in November is overstated.

Screen-Shot-2020-10-01-at-8-57-08-pm

indo-dreaming's picture
indo-dreaming's picture
indo-dreaming Friday, 2 Oct 2020 at 7:11am

There will be political violence no matter the results, so called protest will result in rioting.

But um hello have you people been asleep this year?

Did you miss the people looting shops, destroying public and private property including peoples business, pulling down public statues, whole blocks taken over by radical groups, a number of people killed as a result and in some cases like in Portland these things going on for months.

Only difference will be how it's reported, if Trump somehow magical wins, it will be reported like this pic below and if Biden wins, the headlines will be all about far right groups rioting on the streets.

Sickaz's picture
Sickaz's picture
Sickaz Friday, 2 Oct 2020 at 9:44am

True and the sad thing is that smart people believe it. My sister told me a few days ago that the rioting in Portland and other areas of the US was predominantly right wing extremists. She was shocked and sceptical when I told her that it was from the left that almost all of the rioting, vandalism, violence, arson and looting was done by radical leftists, mostly middle class, educated white ones.

sypkan's picture
sypkan's picture
sypkan Friday, 2 Oct 2020 at 10:24am

sad indeed sickaz

the media hoo haa and coverage of trump not condemning the proud boys while the city's are still burnt and boarded up from left wing radicals is next level hypocrisy

we are well into parallel universe, extreme orwellian media reality now...

put her onto andy ngo's twitter, the facts are indisputable ...if she's not too broken...

adam12's picture
adam12's picture
adam12 Friday, 2 Oct 2020 at 2:40pm

According to his twitter feed Chief Crazy Hair has been exposed up close to the 19 and is going into quarantine for 14 days, a month out from the election.
He will be o.k. no doubt, he is immune from covid because he takes the hydroxy and the zpack, and if he ever does get it, the doctors at the hoaxpital can inject the bleach and the light on the inside and it just, one day, disappears.
Someone responded to his tweet, 'Karma is a bitch and so is your wife'.

GuySmiley's picture
GuySmiley's picture
GuySmiley Friday, 2 Oct 2020 at 3:10pm

Breaking news: Trump has Covid as does the misses

Hiccups's picture
Hiccups's picture
Hiccups Friday, 2 Oct 2020 at 3:33pm

Sending my thoughts and prayers. HAHAHAH!!!

JQ's picture
JQ's picture
JQ Friday, 2 Oct 2020 at 3:51pm

Sypkan, I don't know why anyone would go to Andy Ngo's twitter and hope to be even slightly informed, the guy is practically a proud boys media spokesman.

Adam, I imagine he'll be fine, the adrenochrome regimen makes him immune.

soggydog's picture
soggydog's picture
soggydog Friday, 2 Oct 2020 at 4:03pm

Hopefully he passed it on to Biden and they both cark it.
Geriatric Old men in politics have gotta go.