The United States(!) of A

factotum's picture
factotum started the topic in Thursday, 27 Aug 2020 at 11:12am

Septic Tanks are going to Septic Tank

Vic Local's picture
Vic Local's picture
Vic Local Tuesday, 6 Oct 2020 at 9:21am

So Trump calls the virus a hoax, says it will magically go away, ignores the medical advices, doesn't take any precautions, pushing quack treatments, catches and spreads the virus, goes to a hospital just for him, ignores doctors advice again, goes on a drive exposing everyone in the car, and then checks himself out.
Now his team are saying, because Trump got and "recovered" from the virus he's now more qualified to deal with the situation.
Do you ever get the feeling Trump's fan club are nothing more than mouth breathing village idiots?

GuySmiley's picture
GuySmiley's picture
GuySmiley Tuesday, 6 Oct 2020 at 9:43am

.... and in doing so {insert your favourite word/words} dismisses the world's scientific and medical evidence on the spread and treatment of Covid19.

No greater cockwomble the world has ever seen.

indo-dreaming's picture
indo-dreaming's picture
indo-dreaming Tuesday, 6 Oct 2020 at 12:00pm

If he has used alternative treatments and is doing quite well and recovers, i see it favouring him and backing up his whole message he has been sending especially seeing his age and weight etc..

But off course its early days, too early to really make a call, he could be sick as a dog by the weekend.

Vic Local's picture
Vic Local's picture
Vic Local Tuesday, 6 Oct 2020 at 12:22pm

Or Indo you could say, President Trump is an absolute arse. He got covid because he completely ignored medical advice, he's infectious, the WH is a covid 19 hotspot, and this fucking idiot is putting his life and the lives of every single person in the WH administration in danger.
Trump has also set the most ridiculous example to his cult followers by not quarantining.
I've said it before, if Trump dies, it will save lives of tens of thousands of ordinary Americans. Let's hope his obvious shortage of breath gets worse.

zenagain's picture
zenagain's picture
zenagain Tuesday, 6 Oct 2020 at 12:28pm

Do you really wish that on another person regardless of how you feel about them?

Vic Local's picture
Vic Local's picture
Vic Local Tuesday, 6 Oct 2020 at 12:36pm

Zen, I've thought about this ethical dilemma long and hard.
And yes, I do hope he dies because it will save thousands, potentially hundreds of thousands of lives.
Trump is a seriously dangerous man. He deserves no loyalty or respect. My concerns lie with the average Americans who don't have access to treatment, and suffer the consequences of a president who actively spreads covid 19.

zenagain's picture
zenagain's picture
zenagain Tuesday, 6 Oct 2020 at 12:43pm

At least you're honest Vic. Cheers for that.

GuySmiley's picture
GuySmiley's picture
GuySmiley Tuesday, 6 Oct 2020 at 12:52pm

Personally, I don't wish death on anyone, well maybe just Uncle Rupert, but I hope he gets a darn good dose of it because otherwise he will continue to dismiss the world's worse pandemic in the terms he has used today.

Blowin's picture
Blowin's picture
Blowin Tuesday, 6 Oct 2020 at 12:53pm

Christ’s sake.

I can’t believe there’s still fools out there acting as though COVID hasn’t been demonstrated as nowhere near as dangerous as it was initially made out.

“ Threatened the life of everyone around him “ .......FFS . Even Trump as an overweight and unfit septuagenarian has an incredibly overwhelming chance of survival, let alone the young fit people around him who are virtually guaranteed to experience nothing at all from the virus.

At what point are these fear mongers persecuted for their dangerous emotional response to propaganda which they then sow throughout the community and which is far more negatively impactful on people’s lives than the virus ?

You go to goal for scouting fire in a theatre . Why is spreading fear on the internet any different ?

factotum's picture
factotum's picture
factotum Tuesday, 6 Oct 2020 at 1:08pm

"You go to goal for scouting fire in a theatre ."

Wha?

I know you're totes simpatico with Trumpy, Blowie, but now you're going all covfefe too?

Need to go for a Covid test, comrade?

adam12's picture
adam12's picture
adam12 Tuesday, 6 Oct 2020 at 1:29pm

It is all fascinating to watch what is happening at the moment and to see how it will unfold. On one hand there is the narrative that Trump the strongman has it beaten and is returning to triumphantly snatch another miracle victory and carry on MAGA, the other has the incompetent infected lunatic high on steroids demanding to leave because he cares more about his image than the lives of himself or others, Don Jnr. trying to stage an intervention, Melania throwing plates at walls in the East Wing, and the sycophants and underlings dropping like flies from the 19. The White House starting to resemble Hitlers bunker. Trump may go on to win riding on his defeat of the virus vindicating him and inspiring the swing voters, or he may be dead in a week. Interesting times.

Vic Local's picture
Vic Local's picture
Vic Local Tuesday, 6 Oct 2020 at 1:32pm

Not to mention the scary fact that so many Americans have already voted (and one of the candidates could be dead or incapacitated on Nov 3). Just another excuse for the nutters not to accept a result.

zenagain's picture
zenagain's picture
zenagain Tuesday, 6 Oct 2020 at 1:54pm

Which nutters may they be?

Vic Local's picture
Vic Local's picture
Vic Local Tuesday, 6 Oct 2020 at 2:20pm

Given the state of the polls and Trump's baseless allegations that the only way he could lose is due to voter fraud, it's not that hard to work out zen.

AndyM's picture
AndyM's picture
AndyM Tuesday, 6 Oct 2020 at 2:40pm

Anyone who supports Trump is a nutter...

free google pictures

factotum's picture
factotum's picture
factotum Tuesday, 6 Oct 2020 at 2:45pm

Interesting times.

"He wants to demolish the Affordable Care Act and at the same time says "Don't worry about COVID-19", because he has the best of the best doctors at the expense of taxpayers, many of whom paid a helluva lot more in taxes than he did."

"Donald Trump is a STRONG PRESIDENT who took GREAT DRUGS to beat the virus and now he's HEALTHIER THAN BEFORE!! But your grandma was too STUPID to afford healthcare and too WEAK to survive the virus! That's why HE'S THE PRESIDENT and your DUMB GRANDMA is BROKE AND DEAD!"

"As Trump prepares to make an early exit from Walter Reed Army Medical Center, here is a convenient Herman Cain/coronavirus timeline, just as a reminder:
6/24: Attends Trump rally, maskless
7/02: Tests positive for Covid-19
7/10: Says he’s improving
7/15: Says his doctors seem happy
7/27: Says he’s really getting better
7/30: Dies"

Vic Local's picture
Vic Local's picture
Vic Local Tuesday, 6 Oct 2020 at 3:06pm

Oh bless Trump telling his cult followers not to worry about Covid 19.
Do you reckon these muppets have worked out Trump has 10 highly qualified doctors looking after him for free, while they get the most unaffordable health care system in the Western world?
Yeah, don't worry people, I get free drugs, while you get to buy them at criminally high prices or die.

garyg1412's picture
garyg1412's picture
garyg1412 Tuesday, 6 Oct 2020 at 3:27pm

I see the narcissism shining through again as is par for the course with this slug.
"We have developed, under the Trump Administration, some really great drugs and knowledge"
How about "We have some really great minds in this country who have worked tirelessly to develop some really great drugs and knowledge that could help save thousands of American lives in the future."

Stok's picture
Stok's picture
Stok Tuesday, 6 Oct 2020 at 3:31pm

It's actually all so unbelievably stupid.

Just stumbled across some comments from anti vaxxers appropriating it to suit their views.....'If a 73 year old can recover, we definitely don't need a vaccine!'.

Other comments saying 'Trump is the best Chess player'.

The whole trump show has been so divisive....dividing the comically dumb devout supporters with everyone else.

GuySmiley's picture
GuySmiley's picture
GuySmiley Tuesday, 6 Oct 2020 at 4:08pm

Creating division creates power.

JQ's picture
JQ's picture
JQ Tuesday, 6 Oct 2020 at 5:26pm

Interesting how the orange one will seek to associate anything good (new drugs etc) that happens to take place while he's in office yet refuses to take responsibility for anything he doesn't like.

You'd be disappointed in this behaviour in a child.

Also, Imagine being so arrogant and naive to make grandiose claims about the dangers of this virus that hasn't even been around for a year yet, especially when you have no expertise in the subject. How simple and feeble must ones mind be. To do it because it suits your ideology? Well that's just another step beyond, it's the stuff moral bankrupts.

factotum's picture
factotum's picture
factotum Tuesday, 6 Oct 2020 at 5:43pm

Divisive? Surely, this is some tremendously great speechifying.

“Don’t let it dominate you. Don’t be afraid of it,” he said.

“You’re gonna beat it. We have the best medical equipment, we have the best medicines, all developed recently. And you’re gonna beat it. I went, I didn’t feel so good, and two days ago, I could have left two days ago, two days ago I felt great, like better than I have in a long time."

“I said just recently, better than 20 years ago. Don’t let it dominate. Don’t let it take over your lives. Don’t let that happen. We have the greatest country in the world.”

“We’re going back to work. We’re going to be out front. As your leader I had to do that. I knew there was danger to it, but I had to do it. I stood out front. I led. Nobody that’s a leader would not do what I did."

“Maybe I’m immune, I don’t know. But don’t let it dominate your lives. Get out there, be careful, we have the best medicines in the world. And it all happened very shortly, and they’re all getting approved, and the vaccines are coming momentarily.”

Vic Local's picture
Vic Local's picture
Vic Local Tuesday, 6 Oct 2020 at 5:50pm

Here's my tip. Donald will go back to hospital or go MIA in a few days time. The missus, who knows a thing or two about how the human body works, just said, "Donald is not well. He's using his shoulder muscles to breathe. That's not recovered"

JQ's picture
JQ's picture
JQ Tuesday, 6 Oct 2020 at 6:22pm

Vic, Donalds fine - adrenochrome makes you immune to covid, didn't you know.

Sickaz's picture
Sickaz's picture
Sickaz Tuesday, 6 Oct 2020 at 10:12pm

Bravo

Sickaz's picture
Sickaz's picture
Sickaz Tuesday, 6 Oct 2020 at 10:14pm

Wow

Sickaz's picture
Sickaz's picture
Sickaz Tuesday, 6 Oct 2020 at 10:15pm

If Donald trump dies, I want his adrenochrome

truebluebasher's picture
truebluebasher's picture
truebluebasher Wednesday, 7 Oct 2020 at 10:40am

Trump & wife still have Coronavirus
Along with at least a dozen of Trump's White House Staff.
https://edition.cnn.com/2020/10/04/politics/trump-circle-covid-cases/ind...
White House has become The Walter Reed ICU.

Doctors confirm White House Wards
Currently treating 14 Covid Cases from the Trump cluster.

President's private wing is staffed with 30 medical professionals
https://www.voanews.com/usa/whats-inside-white-house-medical-unit
Physicians / Nurses / Physician Assistants / Logisticians (re: Vent Readouts)
Doctors confirm vent breathing assist but refuse to say if that continues.
Outside medicos have more detailed lists of Trump's likely extensive Medical Team.
President is still being administered with Covid 19 Drugs at the White House

When asked several times about President's Hospital clearance test & when.
Doctors: "We're using best tech & It could take up to 10 days to get results."

President has Coronavirus & is being drugged 24/7 in The White Hospital Ward.
White House is now a White Trash Drug Lab...as it should be!

Doctors: 'Prez be like pimping our Drugz @ * *TRUMP** White Hot-House Parties.
President's Drug Deals are White Hot...everyone's Hooked...Buy' Pump'n'Dump.

Trump Covid 19 Slayer (Commemorative Coin from White House Mint $100)
No image yet but makers hint of "Iconic Rocky Style / Boxing Gloves" You get it!
First 1000 come with free PPE Masks with President's sputum to rub on yer coin.
https://www.perthnow.com.au/politics/donald-trump/the-white-house-gift-s...
(White Hospital Gift Shop has complementary Ltd Ed' Prez nasal swab Sticks)
https://www.whitehousegiftshop.com/product-p/trump-defeats-covid.htm
The sick & dying wish for cure & Prez is "illegally"profiteering from Pandemic

factotum's picture
factotum's picture
factotum Wednesday, 7 Oct 2020 at 12:31pm
adam12's picture
adam12's picture
adam12 Wednesday, 7 Oct 2020 at 12:45pm

"First 1000 come with free PPE Masks with President's sputum to rub on yer coin"
Classic TBB!

truebluebasher's picture
truebluebasher's picture
truebluebasher Wednesday, 7 Oct 2020 at 9:32pm

Full credit to the white trash drug lab adam12... tbb just polished their turd!

tbb hit on this epic tale
https://www.theatlantic.com/magazine/archive/2020/11/what-if-trump-refus...

High Noon Showdown 20th Jan 2021 US Commander in Chief resumes office?

2020 State of Emergency Ballot with No Ballot security or Judge (1st in 40 years)
50,000 Rep' Nat' Ballot Security Task Force denies Black, Poor & Young voters.
Republicans are hoping to create enough conflict to close contested Dem Booths.

Trump tries to wipeout 'The Blue Shift' (Massive Late Dem Postal Count)

Republicans have run contested Postal Vote scenarios to exploit all failed counts.
Half a million Postal Votes were rejected in 2020 primaries.
100's of tiny invalids from ticks, wrong line to Shortened Names "Ben/Max"
Republican Postal service can fade postmarks in Dem Towns (Every single glitch)

Trump elected all Postal Governors to FF Rep' mail outs & slow & lose Dem / Votes
Trump tripled Postal Ballot charges from 20c > 55c + (No longer 1st class mail)
The Decommissioning of Vote Counting Machines to cut off late Dem counts.
Trump instructed Postal Voters to vote again come Polling Day (Insanely Illegal)
Rep' rigged Arm Forces Trump fiasco for (FBI inquiry declaring 2020 Postal Fraud)
https://www.justice.gov/usao-mdpa/pr/revised-statement-us-attorney-freed...
This is the silver Bullet, his lawyers precedent to denounce 2020 Postal Ballots

Polling Day Count > (Margin of litigation) > The Interregnum War.
The Election is merely a side show for both Parties. (No perceived likely winner?)

Each Party has cleaned out every State Library & amassed 1000's of Lawyers.

Greatest ever Blueshift (Dem Postal Delay) means Trump needs proof of fraud.
More security cameras cast more doubt on Postal Truck handling of votes.
Trump will argue Voters Names are exposed in Dem' Legal late Postal Tallies
Trump will lose ground but will never ever concede...he even said so. (Not a joke!)

8th Dec 2020 (Safe Harbour) Appointment of 538 Presidential Electoral College
14th Dec 2020 Congress is able to dismiss public to appoint votes for President
Hasn't been tested for over a century but Trump use emergency to contest this.
Corrupted process is time secured & skewed by the caretaker Emergency Govt.

Trump camp are well ahead with 'clean' back up default voters ready in key seats
Republicans hold balance in key Large seats to deploy such advantage.
These "Certificates of Ascertainment"can result in public surrender to party vote.
Republicans are hoping this uncertainty creates a Constitutional Crisis.
Again! Each time the power resides with the default Govt.

(Pause) The pageantry of US government is the weak link.
Perfectly designed for an undemocratic Dictator like Trump to exploit.
It must be said, that Trump amasses & celebrates Democratic exploitation.
Inaugurations / WH Nomination / Refusal of Concession / Ballot Contesting...
Right down to Corruption of Interregnum are all Dem's creations.
Few see that he is taking the piss, by saying "Dem's did it first, sue them.
Sure! Trump fires off a Dem mock up each month, Trump is shitting on Democracy!
Trump will not only refuse to concede but also bosses the greatest Power on Earth.
If Trump pulls this off...he will be awarded a Dr No bald cat + a Mini Trump.

6th Jan 2021 Congress is sworn in.
Vice Prez Pence (Prez of Senate) Can re-elect himself as unilateral Head Counter.
Can also count in the Counting House that He & Trump are re-elected...(Shh!)
At this stage the Dem's counterclaim is said to be impenetrable...Just give Up!

Even if for a contest the next vote goes to the House > Trump 26/50.

Both Biden & Trump have been instructed not to concede, then this plays out!

High Noon Showdown 20th Jan 2021...Stands 2 Presidential Rivals.
The Commander in Chief assumes his presidency unchallenged.(Rival steps down)

PS: In case you're wondering who are the real Contenders in this election.

(Republican Interregnum Captain) > Jessica Furst Johnson + (Team of 1000)
https://twitter.com/JessFurst
(vs)
(Democrat Interregnum Captain) > Marc E. Elias + (Team of 600)
https://twitter.com/marceelias?ref_src=twsrc%5Egoogle%7Ctwcamp%5Eserp%7Ctwgr%5Eauthor

Attorneys have traced John Doe family tree in all State Libraries & ready for battle.

"INTERREGNUM"
The biggest most boring blockbuster we were ever made to doze thru...(Yawn!)

factotum's picture
factotum's picture
factotum Friday, 9 Oct 2020 at 11:15am
factotum's picture
factotum's picture
factotum Friday, 9 Oct 2020 at 2:00pm

#ThereIsAlwaysATweet

GuySmiley's picture
GuySmiley's picture
GuySmiley Friday, 9 Oct 2020 at 2:06pm

More on the kidnap plans

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-54470427

Good ole boys

I focus's picture
I focus's picture
I focus Friday, 9 Oct 2020 at 2:31pm

Is that crickets I hear..........

Vic Local's picture
Vic Local's picture
Vic Local Friday, 9 Oct 2020 at 2:47pm

I'm sure it's Antifa's fault somehow. Help me out blowing and Indo with the twisted logic.

factotum's picture
factotum's picture
factotum Saturday, 10 Oct 2020 at 1:24pm

Drink, drink, from the blood of our Saviour!

#ThereIsAlwaysATweet

Vic Local's picture
Vic Local's picture
Vic Local Saturday, 10 Oct 2020 at 1:41pm

25th Amendment.

factotum's picture
factotum's picture
factotum Saturday, 10 Oct 2020 at 2:39pm

As a juicy sidebar to the 25th amendment talks, check this out!

When Republicans attack their own. Savage.

Donald Trump tried to come for Former McCain Campaign Strategist Steve Schmidt on Twitter and Schmidt didn't hold back:

“You’ve never beaten me at anything. This is our first dance. Did you like, Covita? We are so much better at this than your team of crooks, wife beaters, degenerates, weirdos and losers.

You are losing. We heard you loved Evita. You saw it so many times. Where will you live out your years in disgrace? Will you buy Jeffrey Epstein’s island? One last extra special deal from him? Or will you be drooling on yourself in a suite at Walter Reed? Maybe you will be in prison?

I bet you fear that. The Manhattan District Attorney may not be around to cover for you or your crooked kids anymore. Eliza Orlins doesn’t believe in different sets of rules for the Trumps.

What about the State Attorney General? You know what you’ve done.
Oh, Donald. Who do you owe almost $500 million in personally guaranteed loans to? It's all coming down. You think you and your disgusting family are going to be in deal-flow next year? Are you really that delusional?

You are lucky Chris Wallace interrupted you after Joe Biden said you weren’t smart. You started to melt down. That’s the place that hurts the most. Right? Fred Sr., knew it. You’ve spent your whole life proving it. You aren’t very smart. You couldn’t take the SAT on your own. What was the real score? 970? We both know you know.

Are the steroids wearing off? Is the euphoria fading? Do you feel foggy? Tired? Do you ache? How is the breathing? Hmmm. Are you watching TV today? We will have some nice surprises for you. Everyone is laughing at you. You are a joke. A splendid moron turned deadly clown.

Did you watch Martha McSally in her debate against American hero, fighter pilot, test pilot, astronaut Capt. Mark Kelly? She is so embarrassed by you. She is ashamed and full of self-loathing for the choice she made in following you over the cliff. She is in free fall now. She will lose, like most of them, because of you.

We hear from the White House and the campaign everyday. They are betraying you. They are looking to get out alive and salvage careers and their names. It’s Ivanka Trump and Jared Kushner vs. Donald Trump Jr., and Kimberly Guilfoyle on the inside. They are at war over scraps and who gets to command what will be the remnants of your rancid cult.

It’s almost over now. You are the greatest failure in American history. You are the worst president in American history. Disgrace will always precede your name. Your grandchildren and great-grandchildren will grow up ashamed of their names.

One day, I suppose there will be some small and not-much-visited library that bears your name. It will be the type of place where a drunk walks by, staring at the wall for a minute, before deciding it is beneath his dignity to piss on. That’s what is waiting for you.

Joe Biden is a better man. He’s smarter. He’s winning.
Do you remember when you didn’t want to name Donald Trump Jr., Donald because you were worried about him being a loser named Donald? You were right about that. He is.

But it is you who will be remembered as America’s greatest loser. You will be crushed in the election!”

OUCH!

adam12's picture
adam12's picture
adam12 Saturday, 10 Oct 2020 at 3:17pm

"If you (Iran) fuck around with us, if you do something bad to us, we are going to do things to you that have never been done before."
"California is going to have to ration water. You want to know why? Because they send millions of gallons of water out to sea, out to the Pacific. Because they want to take care of certain tiny little fish that aren't doing very well without water."
"Our nuclear is all tippy-top now."

Some direct quotes from the President of the United States in the last 24hrs.

D-Rex's picture
D-Rex's picture
D-Rex Saturday, 10 Oct 2020 at 9:00pm

I'm sure I speak on behalf of all swellnet contributors by saying I'd just like to wish Donald a speedy recovery.

Vic Local's picture
Vic Local's picture
Vic Local Saturday, 10 Oct 2020 at 9:06pm

D-Rex, you do realise Trump is barking mad.

AndyM's picture
AndyM's picture
AndyM Saturday, 10 Oct 2020 at 9:11pm

In a Joh Bjelke-Peterson kind of way.

truebluebasher's picture
truebluebasher's picture
truebluebasher Saturday, 10 Oct 2020 at 9:51pm

adam12 is onto it ...Trump is trippin' out on Dex'
https://prospect.org/blogs/tap/trump-enhanced-dexamethasone-derangement/

They reckon it makes you feel euphoric & invincible! (A bit like Trumpitis)
Wot daft quack prescribes Dex to a patient with the world's biggest ego?

Drink My Blood / Miracle cure from Heaven / Don't be afraid of Covid
Doc reckons he'll probably start comin' down soon! Hard to say with Drug binges?

He's posting 30 Tweets / hr...most are gibberish!
(Net has to censor most of the tweets to prevent a world war)
No! He's not all there...Stocks are like yo yos & World leaders wanna slap him.

Is he really any more egotistical & dumbass than his usual obnoxious self? Really.
That's half the problem as Doctors can't tell if the drugs are working!

PS:
Too true AndyM...you're feeding the chooks before they come home to roost.
tbb is hooked on the new improved Baby Trump formulae...in a Joh for Canberra kinda way!

tubeshooter's picture
tubeshooter's picture
tubeshooter Saturday, 10 Oct 2020 at 11:03pm

I was on the 'Dex' after some shoulder surgery.. Don't really care about US politics but the drug doesn't make you a babbling idiot from my experience.

Vic Local's picture
Vic Local's picture
Vic Local Sunday, 11 Oct 2020 at 6:36pm

I was on the roids last year and it makes the mind race at a thousand miles an hour. Needed some pills to get 4-5 solid hours sleep. Never once did I think my sickness was a blessing from god and my blood was the vaccine.
The orange bloke was mad at best, but the Dex has taken him to the next level.

Blowin's picture
Blowin's picture
Blowin Sunday, 11 Oct 2020 at 6:44pm

indo-dreaming's picture
indo-dreaming's picture
indo-dreaming Sunday, 11 Oct 2020 at 7:55pm

VL Roids too, you have quite a bit in common with Michael Bourne.

D-Rex's picture
D-Rex's picture
D-Rex Sunday, 11 Oct 2020 at 8:01pm

Au contraire, VB, the lunatic lefties circle-jerking on this thread make Donald appear the epitome of common sense. The comments by facto, in particular, are scary to any sane individual, conservative or socialist. There will never be consensus on any subject but for sick fucks like facto to point his vitriolic finger at others is a bit rich. Donald, like him or loathe him, has presided over an unprecedented growth in the nation's wealth which is all most people really care about.

bluediamond's picture
bluediamond's picture
bluediamond Sunday, 11 Oct 2020 at 8:13pm

Far out, cracks me up to see crew backing Trump. Makes my mind drift back to a Sepultura song.
"Chaos A.D.
Disorder unleashed
Starting to burn
Starting to lynch
Silence means death
Stand on your feet
Inner fear
Your worst enemy"