The United States(!) of A

factotum's picture
factotum started the topic in Thursday, 27 Aug 2020 at 11:12am

Septic Tanks are going to Septic Tank

truebluebasher's picture
truebluebasher's picture
truebluebasher Saturday, 17 Oct 2020 at 1:36am

Just checkin' in...easy to agree 100% with zenagain...nothing without factotum.

Gotta say, Sickaz puts on a real gritty Antifa gig!
tbb salutes how ya dug that out, no need for the mood lighting!
Very gripping, like a dire live broadcast.

Please accept a gritty bookend Gig from one of tbb's favs 'The Godfathers'.

&list=RDKWSPVnPpICA&start_radio=1&t=25

sypkan's picture
sypkan's picture
sypkan Saturday, 17 Oct 2020 at 7:46am

yeh, 'in fairness' he does put up some good articles zen, ...but that jacobin rubbish wasn't one of them...

and, 'in fairness' he also lies, denies, and deflects, like the most polished of polished politicians, because that's what he is, a partisan hack

call me naive, but i just can't stand lying cunts

and snide bitches

sorry

Blowin's picture
Blowin's picture
Blowin Saturday, 17 Oct 2020 at 9:46am

Nah , Facto is amongst the 5 worst posters on here and that’s got nothing to do with the fact he’s a snide little bitch. I’d go as far as to say that he’s at least 2 of the 5 worst posters on here.

He simply adds nothing he’s created , imagined , conceived or done himself. You know how Lifty just name drops others and describes stories about people who do what he wishes he could do all whilst hoping you’ll think that he’s a similar type of character ? Well Facto doesn’t even bother to do that. He’s got no skills , imagination, character or spirit that I can ascertain. Every post of his is either a petty insult or a link to something that someone else has written or done. He is a parrot at best and a routine plagiarist . He thinks repeating the buzzword du jour makes him clever - that’s how shallow his personality runs.

He’s the ultimate non- person. He is the original empty chair . Imagine having a beer with him and he just sits there blankly cause he’s done nothing , got nothing, is nothing. A merchandise T Shirt from a punk band is not a personality.

Prove me wrong. He’s on here 24/ 7 and he’s written thousands of posts. Show me a mere five posts out of those many thousands which are interesting due to anything he has personally said or done . And no politics isn’t interesting.

zenagain's picture
zenagain's picture
zenagain Saturday, 17 Oct 2020 at 8:12am

Ha, I think it's kinda cool blowy that he keeps the fire inside you guys burning.

Maintain the rage and all that.

I like it.

indo-dreaming's picture
indo-dreaming's picture
indo-dreaming Saturday, 17 Oct 2020 at 8:19am

100% Blowin

Top five?....id put him at number one (unless it's the tunes thread, or photo thread)

Some of his links are interesting but it's funny because he calls others reasurchers but all he post is things he has obviously googled and they are generally obscure fringe websites (unreliable sources)

It's super rare to get a proper opinion or a story or shared personal experience, he is extremely cagey gives little about himself away, is he married?, single?, kids?, what does he do for work? (rough area), whats his local beach? etc, most posters here have shared these things in post or stories, but not Facto.

Only insight ive ever gotten is on music taste and few pics from traveling. (guessing his gap year between Uni and his office job)

I mean i honestly now i dont care or really want to know as he just doesnt seem like an interesting person and extremely bitter and negative person, and his post are just all about trying to appear smart, clever, witty mostly by putting others down.(which screams insecurity)

But yeah otherwise summed up perfectly above by Blowin.

Blowin's picture
Blowin's picture
Blowin Saturday, 17 Oct 2020 at 8:31am

True story : If I was busting with good vibes and in a great mood and went to the pub chasing a good time and the only person there was Facto I’d rather turn around, go home and have a beer alone. Not cause I think he’d antagonise me it’s just that I know he’d have nothing interesting to say.

So dull he’d flatten the beer.

indo-dreaming's picture
indo-dreaming's picture
indo-dreaming Saturday, 17 Oct 2020 at 8:41am

I know the type it would be all talk about politics, the stock market, and bragging about big deals or projects the company has secured.

Anyway too much negativity this morning, better go get wet.

stunet's picture
stunet's picture
stunet Saturday, 17 Oct 2020 at 8:59am

Stockmarket?!

Got any good stock tips for us, Facto?

Blowin's picture
Blowin's picture
Blowin Saturday, 17 Oct 2020 at 10:24am

Big deals , projects and Stockmarket ?

Guaranteed he’s the equivalent of a low level , paper shuffling hack at some regional union branch or similar.

An extra from the UK version of The Office. The character who thinks he’s a disguised superhero underneath his beige office clobber cause he rides his 9’0 at 6-8 ft boat ramps on crowded Saturday mornings.

I personally don’t care if some one is Kelly Slater or Johnny Bograil as long as they’re a decent bloke ....which he is most definitely not.

GuySmiley's picture
GuySmiley's picture
GuySmiley Saturday, 17 Oct 2020 at 10:04am

" ... Anyway too much negativity this morning, better go get wet".

Best take a coat info the forecast is for rain

Screen-Shot-2020-10-17-at-9-57-56-am

I can't believe you drive that far on the off chance of bumping into someone. That's commitment for you.

Michael Bourne's picture
Michael Bourne's picture
Michael Bourne Saturday, 17 Oct 2020 at 1:07pm

Hahaha... stop bring that up guy!!! Plus you'll give him ideas... ooohhh nnooo where is he...

But in reality, shouldn't laugh. Because that dandenong markets speil is some genuinely sick, weird, warpo fucked up shit. The real deal. Have a fucking go at it. Sick fucker 101. Real positive shit. Thank God the innocent couple couldn't read his sick fucking mind.

https://www.swellnet.com/forums/politico/307178?page=63

'BTW. i saw a women at the market in Dandenong the other day with a burqua or maybe it was a Niqab it was kind of in-between couldn't see her face though, i was waiting for my missus so did a bit of people watching with her, to be honest she didn't look oppressed like the full black robe ones I've seen in Indonesia that look like servants of the men, actually looked the opposite in this case she had her little middle eastern guy following her around and from the body language she looked like she was wearing the pants so to speak.

It was quite crowded and was thinking maybe i will accidentally go bump into her and say sorry etc and see if she will interact with me and see the reaction of her husband, but by that time my missus had finished.'

And no young Shatner, although just another great moment, another great 'work' to the swillnuts, its definitely not just you it is extremely weird. As you can see when the swillnut 'dream', (the nightmare for all non swillnuts) comes all too true. Cafes like 'markets' should be safe places for women, places where complete strangers aren't stalking women, and thinking extremely weird shit about going 'bump' in the... nightmare...

'Is it just me, or is this just a bit, erm, mental?'

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2019-11-23/pregnant-muslim-woman-speaks-out-...

'Ms Abdo said it was very worrying.

"We are all concerned. You are actually sitting in a cafe in a group, you would think that is the safest place to be. We are all trying to deal with it."

The assault occurred in the week a study was released showing women wearing headscarves were at the most risk of Islamophobic attacks.

"We are mothers, wives, daughters … and we deserve to feel safe wherever we go," Ms Elasmar said.

"I fear for the world our children will grow up in, if this issue is not addressed."'

And there you see the real reason for blowindo's hatred of facto. He got calledout on his sicko, text book, racist fuckin' shit.

And as also pointed out, the swillnut clubhouse is sposed to be a safe haven for the good ol' backstory boyz. They aint used to being called out in the swillnut clubhouse.

Blowin's picture
Blowin's picture
Blowin Saturday, 17 Oct 2020 at 1:23pm

Just a reminder that this is the same creepy sexagenarian who claims that some people “ aren’t even tough enough to survive the car park at Blax “.

Yes , you read that correctly. An elderly man threatening strangers to “ his “ public car park like a troll under a bridge .

A troll who just happens to look - and surf - exactly like Lurch . A Brokeback inbred Frankenstein ( formerly from Adelaide ) who wants to whip some young surfee arse .

There’s a reason he’s known around the peninsula as Biff Tannen.

Keep on Swillnuttin’

Michael Bourne's picture
Michael Bourne's picture
Michael Bourne Saturday, 17 Oct 2020 at 1:30pm

Yeh, you should see when the stinkin' hot northerly hits, and the fuckin little blowies, I've seen heaps just pack up and bolt. And a couple of phantom's away they go!!!

But you didn't see aything, you made a career out of dodging the place blowie, ya little chickenshit, so you're just a wannabe, and that's gettin' ya all red misty agin'!!! A little bullshit artist in a nut shell!!!

GuySmiley's picture
GuySmiley's picture
GuySmiley Saturday, 17 Oct 2020 at 1:37pm

Blowin's picture
Blowin's picture
Blowin Saturday, 17 Oct 2020 at 2:06pm

A wannabe ?

Classic.

The one bloke on here who does everything in his power to associate himself with a wave he can barely surf and despite the fact that he’s from Adelaide .

The ultimate name dropping pretender.

The bloke who name drops athletes as though he’s somehow similar to them when he’s got as much to do with their ability and character as the kid at Coles loading the fridge with the milk they drink or the lady putting the fruit on the shelves which they eat for energy.

“ But I blew me whistle and told them to do another bunch of reps and I was wearing’ my special tracksuit with the built in Depends ! “

“ I’m trainin’ 8 people today - sure , they’re all bored housewives who are disappointed that the instructor isn’t even remotely fuckable so they’d at least have something to fantasise about whilst they fill the hours before picking the kids up from school . But I’m stil the one with the whistle ! “

An elderly pretender who ran with his tail between his legs from every wave in Australia till he found one with a nice deep channel for him to safely sit on the shoulder. A gronk who thinks that turning up to a dusty car park everyday somehow magically transforms him from an inept kook into local charger .

There is a reason he’s known as Biff Tannen around the peninsula and it’s not cause Biff got deep tubes ....

It’s the Easterlies blowing the stiff legged wannabe pretenders from Adelaide who you’ve got to watch out for !

indo-dreaming's picture
indo-dreaming's picture
indo-dreaming Saturday, 17 Oct 2020 at 2:08pm

I do have to say i could really do with some jam donuts from the Dandy markets right now havent actually been for about a year, seriously Guy if you are ever there grab some, best in Melb, little van right in the centre.

I do like the markets though i guess it's the closest thing to being back in Indo lots of fresh produce and bit of culture, same deal with markets in Springvale.

And yeah i do have my burqa bump fantasy, but they do say it's sometimes best to keep these things a fantasy they say reality rarely lives up too your expectations.

Vic Local's picture
Vic Local's picture
Vic Local Saturday, 17 Oct 2020 at 4:12pm

"Facto is amongst the 5 worst posters on here"
Hey blowin, please tell me I'm number one on your list. I'd wear that ranking like a badge of honour.

zenagain's picture
zenagain's picture
zenagain Saturday, 17 Oct 2020 at 5:07pm

Sorry Vic you're not even top 10.

But if it's any consolation, you're number 1 for predictability.

bluediamond's picture
bluediamond's picture
bluediamond Saturday, 17 Oct 2020 at 5:07pm

haha. "imagine having a beer with him". Blowin, with all due respect, i've had many beers with him over the journey and not a single one has been dull. The dudes a legend.

zenagain's picture
zenagain's picture
zenagain Saturday, 17 Oct 2020 at 5:08pm

btw-"badge of honour" is one of your skoll words/phrases.

zenagain's picture
zenagain's picture
zenagain Saturday, 17 Oct 2020 at 5:10pm

I reckon he'd be alright to have a beer with too.

I reckon we should revisit goofs roundtable idea, I reckon that would have been cool.

Blowin's picture
Blowin's picture
Blowin Saturday, 17 Oct 2020 at 5:41pm

Bluediamond are you an ab diver from Esperance ....GS ?

bluediamond's picture
bluediamond's picture
bluediamond Saturday, 17 Oct 2020 at 6:28pm

Blowin no. PMcD would be more accurate. Don't think we've met. And no beef with ya. I enjoy some of your posts. And i enjoy the banter. Just wanna correct you on the beer thing. Thats sacrilege!! All the best.

Blowin's picture
Blowin's picture
Blowin Saturday, 17 Oct 2020 at 6:49pm

No dramas I thought I recognised your style from the photo.

Forgive me for not taking your word regarding beers with the scrotum.

bluediamond's picture
bluediamond's picture
bluediamond Saturday, 17 Oct 2020 at 6:54pm

"the scrotum"?? Yep you're right. Big nads in the big stuff. Completely psychotic in that regard.

Blowin's picture
Blowin's picture
Blowin Saturday, 17 Oct 2020 at 7:26pm

Wow. What a guy.

I’m glad one of us is impressed.

bluediamond's picture
bluediamond's picture
bluediamond Saturday, 17 Oct 2020 at 7:34pm

Far out bruz. All hostility. I'm out.

Michael Bourne's picture
Michael Bourne's picture
Michael Bourne Saturday, 17 Oct 2020 at 7:35pm

As usual blowie, the little loud mouth, twitch kickin’ limestone charger, searching for ‘annuvverr fwendth easta albs’, hasn’t got a fuck’n clue. He’s psychotic too, when it’s school holidays in 2 foot slop.
Hahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!

‘Duh, I’m are proppa surfee, so I’ll go to a east coast holiday spot when it’s 2 foot and get compwetewy shocked and psychotic coz vere’s uvva people who wiv vere as well vere’ I wiwll punch vere crap out of vere local surfs an abuse the fuck out of vere hole town vat is a parradice...’

You stupid little cunt!!!!

https://www.swellnet.com/forums/wax/12736

‘i saw the girls sneer as i raved about being from somewhere else, somewhere where people are judged on their merits in the surf.’

Everybody sneers at you in the real world idiot, that’s why you live on here!!!

In a nutshell...

Off you go, see if you can make more fucking internet world bungles... again...

Blowin's picture
Blowin's picture
Blowin Saturday, 17 Oct 2020 at 7:40pm

Bluediamond , no hostility intended towards yourself . You’ve got to understand that I’ve had years of him carrying on like a prize bitch - I’ll say that again...A Prize Bitch - and a couple of paragraphs in defence from one of his mates doesn’t even start to cover it.

Hope you get a few waves.

Blowin's picture
Blowin's picture
Blowin Saturday, 17 Oct 2020 at 7:51pm

Uplift ....there’s a reason you’re known as Biff Tannen in the real world bloke.

Think about it. And ask yourself why you spend so many hours on the internet trying to convince strangers that you are Mr Blax. If you were Mr Blax it’d be other people on here talking about you instead of you having to toot your own stiff legged old horn.

Michael Bourne's picture
Michael Bourne's picture
Michael Bourne Saturday, 17 Oct 2020 at 7:54pm

Ya fucked up again gronk. You have for years. You spin so much crap on here you hate it when it catches up to you. Go do some more yoger, with your despised immigrant yoga teacher, when after 1 week, you then became a yoga expert as well.

goofyfoot's picture
goofyfoot's picture
goofyfoot Saturday, 17 Oct 2020 at 8:10pm

Mick, serious question coming up ok.

You still surfing?

Blowin's picture
Blowin's picture
Blowin Saturday, 17 Oct 2020 at 8:32pm

Lifty - You’re a sexagenarian internet troll.

You’ve just spent a couple of months relentlessly trying to bait me on here despite me refusing to acknowledge you . Ever thought to ask yourself why you’d do so ? Or even if it’s something a normal , sane individual would pursue ?

The only time I fuck up is when I give oxygen to your endless dribbling shit talk.

Time for the big look in the mirror bloke. If you’re so unhappy with who you are that you’ve got to pump up your own tyres on the internet then it’s time for a change. Maybe time to admit to yourself that you never were and never will be a gun athlete , hot shot charger or big time trainer . Not even a big fish in a small pond but just an ageing old bloke who was an average surfer , used to run a caravan park , worked at a couple of gyms and enjoyed a couple of waves .

There’s nothing wrong with that but it gets ugly when you refuse to accept it and keep pushing your own “Unrecognised hardcore legend “ fairytale shit up a steep hill with a very sharp stick.

Let the truth set you free .

In the meantime....just back away. Stop trolling. Start acting like a sane mid-sixties Australian man .

Vic Local's picture
Vic Local's picture
Vic Local Saturday, 17 Oct 2020 at 8:35pm

"The only time I fuck up is when I give oxygen to your endless dribbling shit talk."
Ha Ha,
What about the time you got your Covid figures wrong by 10,000%. You did that twice. Was that a fuck up blowin?

Michael Bourne's picture
Michael Bourne's picture
Michael Bourne Saturday, 17 Oct 2020 at 9:07pm

Troll... all you ever do is troll.... hahahahahahahahaha, fuck off back to easta albs, you racist, limestone badboy, bullshitting idiot.

Vic Local's picture
Vic Local's picture
Vic Local Saturday, 17 Oct 2020 at 9:27pm

Michael Bourne, I feel we should go easy on blowin today. It's been a bad one for him. Ardern has won in a landslide, ACT election was an easy Labor win, the covid figures in Vic have been outstanding, and the European and US shitshows have exposed how lethal blowin's anti-lockdown stance is.
Naaaah fuck it, the bloke is a racist gronk, a world class liar, who deserve zero respect.

bluediamond's picture
bluediamond's picture
bluediamond Saturday, 17 Oct 2020 at 9:38pm

Carn cats!!!

Michael Bourne's picture
Michael Bourne's picture
Michael Bourne Saturday, 17 Oct 2020 at 9:38pm

Haha, yeh he forgets all his trolling, threatening to knock out and stalk all and sundry, which is cool, because he explained, he had a backstory. Ages ago when he started trolling me because of his fitness background, he quickly went into the insulting and trolling my wife thing. Stupe and benno just turned a blind eye, coz glutes and twinnies suck. Blowie went off his rocker that twinny thread, he had no idea who or where I was talking about but still had to shit on them. Anyway VL, good on you for standing against the 'accidental' and 'mild' racism flagrantly hurled around here.

Michael Bourne's picture
Michael Bourne's picture
Michael Bourne Saturday, 17 Oct 2020 at 9:40pm

'carn cats'

Good idea!

bluediamond's picture
bluediamond's picture
bluediamond Saturday, 17 Oct 2020 at 9:40pm

haha. Fuck gotta love the footy

Michael Bourne's picture
Michael Bourne's picture
Michael Bourne Saturday, 17 Oct 2020 at 9:44pm

Yeh, for sure half my clients are power fans, I'm gonna have a ball next week!

bluediamond's picture
bluediamond's picture
bluediamond Saturday, 17 Oct 2020 at 9:45pm

ohhh dear me. I'd be asking for double pay on that one MB

bluediamond's picture
bluediamond's picture
bluediamond Saturday, 17 Oct 2020 at 9:50pm

Cats are up

Michael Bourne's picture
Michael Bourne's picture
Michael Bourne Saturday, 17 Oct 2020 at 9:52pm

I've got the music ready, facto and gaul will will have heart attacks!!!

inzider's picture
inzider's picture
inzider Saturday, 17 Oct 2020 at 9:55pm

Fucked if I voted for jacinda ardern
3 years of failed policy-
- housing prices up-
- youth suicide up
- children in poverty up
- cost of living up
- taxes up
Open the fuckin boarders would ya. I want back in

bluediamond's picture
bluediamond's picture
bluediamond Saturday, 17 Oct 2020 at 10:06pm

Up the catters! Big GF coming up!

Vic Local's picture
Vic Local's picture
Vic Local Saturday, 17 Oct 2020 at 10:16pm

Bit disappointed re night time GF. We've had some epic waves on GF days over the decades. 2007 being fully sick, Geelong in their first GF for years and people just had to watch the game. We had 6ft perfection with only half a dozen out.
I guess I will have to put up with crowds and then watch the Tigers thrash the pussies.

bluediamond's picture
bluediamond's picture
bluediamond Saturday, 17 Oct 2020 at 10:26pm

haha. Damn didn't think of that. Hopefully it's a day of pumping waves for you regardless and your team gets up VL. Gonna be a cracking game!

bluediamond's picture
bluediamond's picture
bluediamond Saturday, 17 Oct 2020 at 10:28pm

Ahh shit....your teams the tigers. Well no love there...haha. But yeah best of luck. Should be a cracking game!!

lostdoggy's picture
lostdoggy's picture
lostdoggy Saturday, 17 Oct 2020 at 10:49pm

Brisbane in late October for a day game would be highly likely to be bloody hot.