COVID-19 Health System Overload Forecaster

Craig's picture
Craig started the topic in Wednesday, 18 Mar 2020 at 7:44pm

I've created a spreadsheet forecast which I'll update as we go..

There's also a website with live running data.. https://sites.google.com/view/stayhomeaustralia

andy-mac's picture
andy-mac's picture
andy-mac Tuesday, 25 Jan 2022 at 9:20am
monkeyboy wrote:

F.me is this thread still going. Anyone changed their opinion yet ?

Reckon we need a Ding Alley take on whole thing... (•‿•)

Craig's picture
Craig's picture
Craig Tuesday, 25 Jan 2022 at 9:30am

Haha.

Stok's picture
Stok's picture
Stok Tuesday, 25 Jan 2022 at 9:52am
monkeyboy wrote:

F.me is this thread still going. Anyone changed their opinion yet ?

Haha! Change of opinion? That's not what the internet is for monkeyboy....

R00ney's picture
R00ney's picture
R00ney Tuesday, 25 Jan 2022 at 10:10am
andy-mac wrote:

Reckon we need a Ding Alley take on whole thing... (•‿•)

It'd be a great read, for sure!
Having just reread Toonalook Anti-Waxxer Movement Publishes Manifesto, I think I may have seen the light .

Vic Local's picture
Vic Local's picture
Vic Local Tuesday, 25 Jan 2022 at 10:19am
Stok wrote:
monkeyboy wrote:

F.me is this thread still going. Anyone changed their opinion yet ?

Haha! Change of opinion? That's not what the internet is for monkeyboy....

It's more of a finger in the dyke situation. If intelligent people don't highlight the imbeciles and frauds in the anti-vaxxer movement, the dam might burst. It's about stopping people going down the miserable anti-vaxxer rabbit hole.

burleigh's picture
burleigh's picture
burleigh Tuesday, 25 Jan 2022 at 10:41am
Vic Local wrote:
Stok wrote:
monkeyboy wrote:

F.me is this thread still going. Anyone changed their opinion yet ?

Haha! Change of opinion? That's not what the internet is for monkeyboy....

It's more of a finger in the dyke situation. If intelligent people don't highlight the imbeciles and frauds in the anti-vaxxer movement, the dam might burst. It's about stopping people going down the miserable anti-vaxxer rabbit hole.

That’s a quote I haven’t heard before. Sure to upset the feminists among us.

Surely you’re not referring to yourself as the intellectual. It ain’t April fools yet.

Anyway, vaccinated deaths still take up the high majority of deaths in the states that report them.

I will always have something in common with the pin cushions, we will all never be fully vaccinated.

How many jabs until you say enough is enough? High majority of people I have spoken to will not be getting a 3rd.

So let’s see how long until it’s mandated. I’m guessing in the next two weeks.

Blowin's picture
Blowin's picture
Blowin Tuesday, 25 Jan 2022 at 10:47am

I changed my opinion 180 degrees over the course of this thread. I was once a chickenshit softcock who believed that we would all keel over in the streets, like the Chinamen in the videos, once the Death Plague reached our communities. But you’ve got to keep an open mind and when big holes started appearing in the story it was time to review the situation amd constantly review. Leave the blinkered ideology for the cultists.

Craig's picture
Craig's picture
Craig Tuesday, 25 Jan 2022 at 10:46am

Dyke is a type of wall/embankment Burleigh.

soggydog's picture
soggydog's picture
soggydog Tuesday, 25 Jan 2022 at 10:53am
Vic Local wrote:
Stok wrote:
monkeyboy wrote:

F.me is this thread still going. Anyone changed their opinion yet ?

Haha! Change of opinion? That's not what the internet is for monkeyboy....

It's more of a finger in the dyke situation. If intelligent people don't highlight the imbeciles and frauds in the anti-vaxxer movement, the dam might burst. It's about stopping people going down the miserable anti-vaxxer rabbit hole.

You lump anyone with vaccine hesitation into a group to loathe. You are creating divisions in the community.
I’m vaccinated but don’t believe that this vaccine will do anything but reduce the severity of illness if I catch Delta, that is fucking it. It doesn’t stop transmission, it doesn’t stop infection it simply reduces severity. It would appear it has little to no efficacy for Omicron. As far as the health system is concerned, we’ve had 2 years to get that shit sorted. It’s no longer those anti-vaccers, they’re just easy to blame.
I did go and get the home care kit recommended in the video by the doctor Gromly? Posted the other day. Nasal spray, balloons, throat gargle zinc etc.
How about RK yourself VL or anyone else who has railed against those that don’t want to vaccinate, been out and got a few items. Or just dunny paper rice and ibuprofen then wait for your booster?

No need to change minds, just realise it’s about choice…….consent, getting good information as it becomes available. And we’re better off without the division.

indo-dreaming's picture
indo-dreaming's picture
indo-dreaming Tuesday, 25 Jan 2022 at 11:00am
andy-mac wrote:
monkeyboy wrote:

F.me is this thread still going. Anyone changed their opinion yet ?

Reckon we need a Ding Alley take on whole thing... (•‿•)

100% i think people would be crazy to not change their opinion on things as we have progressed.

Myself:

Early days 100% pro vax, pro vax mandates and i demonised those that didnt get vaccinated, i saw the vaccine as the one and only answer.

Now, my views have evolved im still pro vax, but as we have learnt aspects of the vaccines short comings ive adapted my views, for instance its clear the vax doesn't prevent transmission, so ive had to change my views on mandates because if it doesn't stop transmission then why does it matter if someone else is vaccinated or not???

Also i just stood back and thought why am i hating on people for something that is and should be their personal choice.

I also admit a lot of my change in views is about us hitting such high Vax rates as i just want to be able to go to Indo again.

BTW. I think Soggydogs above post is the first time ever ive agreed with him :D

Roadkill's picture
Roadkill's picture
Roadkill Tuesday, 25 Jan 2022 at 11:01am
burleigh wrote:
Vic Local wrote:
Stok wrote:
monkeyboy wrote:

F.me is this thread still going. Anyone changed their opinion yet ?

Haha! Change of opinion? That's not what the internet is for monkeyboy....

It's more of a finger in the dyke situation. If intelligent people don't highlight the imbeciles and frauds in the anti-vaxxer movement, the dam might burst. It's about stopping people going down the miserable anti-vaxxer rabbit hole.

That’s a quote I haven’t heard before. Sure to upset the feminists among us.

Surely you’re not referring to yourself as the intellectual. It ain’t April fools yet.

Anyway, vaccinated deaths still take up the high majority of deaths in the states that report them.

I will always have something in common with the pin cushions, we will all never be fully vaccinated.

How many jabs until you say enough is enough? High majority of people I have spoken to will not be getting a 3rd.

So let’s see how long until it’s mandated. I’m guessing in the next two weeks.

geezus...the village idiot thinks of fingering a dyke....lmao.

burleigh's picture
burleigh's picture
burleigh Tuesday, 25 Jan 2022 at 11:05am
Roadkill wrote:
burleigh wrote:
Vic Local wrote:
Stok wrote:
monkeyboy wrote:

F.me is this thread still going. Anyone changed their opinion yet ?

Haha! Change of opinion? That's not what the internet is for monkeyboy....

It's more of a finger in the dyke situation. If intelligent people don't highlight the imbeciles and frauds in the anti-vaxxer movement, the dam might burst. It's about stopping people going down the miserable anti-vaxxer rabbit hole.

That’s a quote I haven’t heard before. Sure to upset the feminists among us.

Surely you’re not referring to yourself as the intellectual. It ain’t April fools yet.

Anyway, vaccinated deaths still take up the high majority of deaths in the states that report them.

I will always have something in common with the pin cushions, we will all never be fully vaccinated.

How many jabs until you say enough is enough? High majority of people I have spoken to will not be getting a 3rd.

So let’s see how long until it’s mandated. I’m guessing in the next two weeks.

geezus...the village idiot thinks of fingering a dyke....lmao.

You don’t like fingering dykes?

Anyway back to it. UK just announced that unjabbed no longer have to quarantine if arriving internationally.

burleigh's picture
burleigh's picture
burleigh Tuesday, 25 Jan 2022 at 11:19am

Barton lynch pulled from WSL commentary for speaking out about covid vaccines.

Another sad day:
https://beachgrit.com/2022/01/bombshell-wsl-pulls-hall-of-famer-and-form...

bonza's picture
bonza's picture
bonza Tuesday, 25 Jan 2022 at 11:26am

https://theconversation.com/will-an-omicron-specific-vaccine-help-contro...

"..... the question remains as to whether the rollout of these new vaccines would necessarily be useful to Australian society.....variant-specific vaccines are ultimately a reactive measure that could always leave us behind the eight ball"

and

"The solution to this problem may be “variant-proof” vaccines, also known as “universal” COVID" vaccines"

time to end the mandates. the situation can be reviewed depending on the circumstances e.g. vaccine effectiveness and disease severity risk if or when they develop a variant proof vaccine.

Blowin's picture
Blowin's picture
Blowin Tuesday, 25 Jan 2022 at 11:28am

Australians need to reject and politically oppose the vaccine mandates and passports. All of us. They serve no useful purpose and have no scientific or medical evidence behind their imposition. End this rubbish now.

overthefalls's picture
overthefalls's picture
overthefalls Tuesday, 25 Jan 2022 at 11:34am

Burleigh, the reason that “vaccinated deaths still take up the high majority of deaths” is that the majority of the population is vaccinated. As others have tried to explain to you before, if approximately 5% of the population that is unvaccinated represent at least 10% of the deaths due to covid, then it means they are overrepresented. They are even more overrepresented in hospitalisations. By way of comparison to help you understand the statistics, do you think Aboriginal people are overrepresented in the Australian prison population? Aboriginal people constitute 29% of the prison population, yet they only represent 3% of the general population, which means they are massively overrepresented. It’s basic maths mate. Even I can understand it!

Vic Local's picture
Vic Local's picture
Vic Local Tuesday, 25 Jan 2022 at 11:43am
Blowin wrote:

Australians need to reject and politically oppose the vaccine mandates and passports. All of us. They serve no useful purpose and have no scientific or medical evidence behind their imposition. End this rubbish now.

waaaaaaaaaaaaaaah waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah. more bullshit. waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah.

burleigh's picture
burleigh's picture
burleigh Tuesday, 25 Jan 2022 at 11:56am
overthefalls wrote:

Burleigh, the reason that “vaccinated deaths still take up the high majority of deaths” is that the majority of the population is vaccinated. As others have tried to explain to you before, if approximately 5% of the population that is unvaccinated represent at least 10% of the deaths due to covid, then it means they are overrepresented. They are even more overrepresented in hospitalisations. By way of comparison to help you understand the statistics, do you think Aboriginal people are overrepresented in the Australian prison population? Aboriginal people constitute 29% of the prison population, yet they only represent 3% of the general population, which means they are massively overrepresented. It’s basic maths mate. Even I can understand it!

No I get it. But one would think that the wonder drug we’ve all had rammed down our throats over the two years would perform better than this right?

My issue is the vaccine mandates, vaccinating fit healthy people and kids for a disease that only kills the already dying.

If you’re old, sick or vulnerable, get the fucking vaccine and protect yourself like you would with any other virus, if you’re not take a Panadol and rest for two days.

The vaccine does not stop transmission like we were promised so to vaccinate the entire population to these false promises is fucked up.

The UK is dropping everything, what countries will follow.

The game is up, makes me feel sick when you hear the premiers “deepest sympathies” for the people who passed away with covid when triple would have died from heart disease the same day. Yet they don’t promote healthy eating.

The biggest killer is heart disease, surely they could mandate eating a fucking apple a day instead of mandating a vaccine that does fuck all.

But they won’t get kick backs from an apple farmer.

synchrodogcal's picture
synchrodogcal's picture
synchrodogcal Tuesday, 25 Jan 2022 at 11:53am
indo-dreaming wrote:

Can anyone actually answer this question? (cause i dont have the answer)

People like Dr Malone & Dr Peter McCullough etc are undoubtably very smart people and very knowledgeable in their fields, they aren't just some blow in conspiracy theorist or uneducated in these areas.

So why do they take the views they have????

Whats in it for them????

I honestly just dont get it in this case, but im also not buying a lot of what they selling either.

sour grapes perhaps? an old article, but might shed some light

https://www.theatlantic.com/science/archive/2021/08/robert-malone-vaccin...

sypkan's picture
sypkan's picture
sypkan Tuesday, 25 Jan 2022 at 11:55am

ok vicvocal, let's try something different...

are you ok with the looming 3 monthly vaccine boosters being mandated for public servants?

(all whilst there's no mandate for politicians I might add...)

burleigh's picture
burleigh's picture
burleigh Tuesday, 25 Jan 2022 at 12:02pm

Yeah, this is how they promote “health”

If you want a golden gaytime, get one from the shops with no side effects.

Stok's picture
Stok's picture
Stok Tuesday, 25 Jan 2022 at 12:09pm
indo-dreaming wrote:

Now, my views have evolved im still pro vax, but as we have learnt aspects of the vaccines short comings ive adapted my views, for instance its clear the vax doesn't prevent transmission, so ive had to change my views on mandates because if it doesn't stop transmission then why does it matter if someone else is vaccinated or not???

Also i just stood back and thought why am i hating on people for something that is and should be their personal choice.

Sounds to me like sometime in the last 2 years, you switched from listening to qualified, respectable people, to anti vax propaganda.

It's a common calling card from anti vaxxers to remind everyone how much of a failure this vaccine is.
'They said the pandemic would be over'
'They changed the definition of vaccines'
'They said it would stop transmission'

The above, and the other common attacks they use, are flat out bullshit.

The vaccine was never purported to stop transmission, nor was it ever said to be perfect.

The vaccines, as always was the case, WAS purported to significantly reduce hospitalisations and deaths, which is still the case with Omicron. So that's why it matters, we have an extremely virulent, transmissible virus, which yes, is mild for the large proportion, yet is still spreading at a speed which is crippling our health systems. Which is in no way an acceptable outcome, yet there seems to be an idea that this is ok. If we didn't have the vax rates we have now, we'd be dealing with way more deaths and hospitalisations.

Vaccines are a method of defending this as best as possible, and due to our high vax rates, the governments have rolled the dice on staying open.

As I said before, the personal choice not to get vaccinated is actually not that bad, it's stupid, but not that bad. But spreading the BS propaganda is the height of idiocy.

Stok's picture
Stok's picture
Stok Tuesday, 25 Jan 2022 at 12:13pm

And lol - case in point. Burleigh, in among spreading some deeply depraved shit about eugenics, lost down the rabbit hole, banging on about "The vaccine does not stop transmission like we were promised".

andy-mac's picture
andy-mac's picture
andy-mac Tuesday, 25 Jan 2022 at 12:16pm
indo-dreaming wrote:
andy-mac wrote:
monkeyboy wrote:

F.me is this thread still going. Anyone changed their opinion yet ?

Reckon we need a Ding Alley take on whole thing... (•‿•)

100% i think people would be crazy to not change their opinion on things as we have progressed.

Myself:

Early days 100% pro vax, pro vax mandates and i demonised those that didnt get vaccinated, i saw the vaccine as the one and only answer.

Now, my views have evolved im still pro vax, but as we have learnt aspects of the vaccines short comings ive adapted my views, for instance its clear the vax doesn't prevent transmission, so ive had to change my views on mandates because if it doesn't stop transmission then why does it matter if someone else is vaccinated or not???

Also i just stood back and thought why am i hating on people for something that is and should be their personal choice.

I also admit a lot of my change in views is about us hitting such high Vax rates as i just want to be able to go to Indo again.

BTW. I think Soggydogs above post is the first time ever ive agreed with him :D

I think that is the first I have agreed with you Indo... Haha
+1

Ben Harding's picture
Ben Harding's picture
Ben Harding Tuesday, 25 Jan 2022 at 12:19pm
Dx3 wrote:
monkeyboy wrote:

F.me is this thread still going. Anyone changed their opinion yet ?

Haha spot on. Each to their own, but I do have to smile at the time wasted by the many repeat posters on here that are simply pissing into the wind if they think they will change someone's mind on the whole covid carry-on. But if it helps to pass the day, then play on.

I tend to pop my head in here now and then for a giggle at Blowin and VicLocal going back at each other. Good stuff, keep it up. Neither of you are right all the time, even though you think you are.

I touched on this briefly last year, this won't stop MB/Dx3, its human nature, the 1% (1% + 9% + 90% internet rule) of commenters on this thread are essentially in a constant state of flux between flight or fight mode haha (not my words), but we have all been there:

https://www.theguardian.com/technology/blog/2013/jul/29/internet-comment...

“You know what I'm talking about: that moment when you get so enraged at the "wrongness" of someone's written argument that you feel compelled to dive into a comment thread ten times longer than the original post, get angrier still at the comebacks and eventually lose your entire perspective on what is really important in life.”

“What occurs next is a Lord of the Flies paradigm. The reptilian mind, that part of our brain concerned only with our survival, takes over. People become highly concerned with their opinions being perceived as "right" and attacking others who undermine this in any way they can. But being right on the internet has nothing to do with survival does it?...In fact the mind equates "being right" with surviving.”

And,

Anonymity plays a significant part, I don't advocate for this one bit, should always be up the user as a personal choice over a legislated one (something the PM and his band of fuckwits want to change before they get shitcanned out of office; one can hope they get shitcanned out of office anyway):

https://www.theguardian.com/technology/2011/jul/24/internet-anonymity-tr...

“The psychologists call it "deindividuation". It's what happens when social norms are withdrawn because identities are concealed”

“Deindividuation is what happens when we get behind the wheel of a car and feel moved to scream abuse at the woman in front who is slow in turning right. It is what motivates a responsible father in a football crowd to yell crude sexual hatred at the opposition or the referee. And it's why under the cover of an alias or an avatar on a website or a blog – surrounded by virtual strangers – conventionally restrained individuals might be moved to suggest a comedian should suffer all manner of violent torture because they don't like his jokes, or his face.”

“The utopian tendency is to believe that social media pluralises and diversifies opinion; most of the evidence suggests that it is just as likely, when combined with anonymity, to reinforce groupthink and extremism.”

"We rightly hear a great deal about the potential of social media and websites to spread individual freedom, as evidenced during the Arab spring and elsewhere. Less is written about their capacity to reinforce pack identities and mob rule, though clearly that is also part of that potential."

""There is some evidence to suggest that the mainstream conservative media even cuts politically correct or moderate posts from websites in favour of the extremes," he says. "The tone of the public debate around immigration has diminished enormously in these forums."

Lastly, Godwins law also explains references to the nazis; overall the behaviour on display in this thread really isnt anything new, only the subject matter:

https://www.oed.com/view/Entry/340583?redirectedFrom=Godwin%27s+law#eid

Roadkill's picture
Roadkill's picture
Roadkill Tuesday, 25 Jan 2022 at 12:30pm

I have solidified a position, more so that changing.

I don't think (very young) kids should be vaxxed, especially whilst omicron is the dominante strain.

NZ and WA should open up and learn to live with covid.

flollo's picture
flollo's picture
flollo Tuesday, 25 Jan 2022 at 12:28pm

I look at my immediate surroundings before thinking about society impacting ideas. So, there are 8-ish anti-waxed people that I personally know.

One will never get vaccinated no matter what citing typical antiwax information sources, health impacts etc...

The other 7 don't want to get vaccinated because 'the government wants them to do it'. However, they all admitted that they will do it if they need to travel somewhere where vaccines are required. So, the appeal of travel is stronger than the strength of their principles. It is also important to note that neither of these people are super healthy or fit or anything like that. They have no understanding of epidemiology or how vaccines work.

Based on this small sample (sample too small statistically to project onto the population but it provides a discussion point) I concluded that 80%+ of antiwax community is not accepting the vaccination based on principles that have nothing to do with their health. To support their decision they will source information that will reaffirm their position hence leading to the confirmation bias.

The government, on the other hand, seems to be aware of this and they are pushing certificates, passports etc to convince then to get vaccinated because let's be frank, they will do it eventually.

Health-driven anti-vaxxers will probably never get vaccinated no matter what and I think everyone knows that.

How ethical is all of this is the source of debate. My position is crystal clear: I strongly support the vaccines from the health perspective but object to freedom of movement limitations against the citizens. However, my objection is based on non-health-related principles. At times I am happy to trust the health experts we hired as a society to make more informed decisions than I would myself.

bonza's picture
bonza's picture
bonza Tuesday, 25 Jan 2022 at 12:27pm

"I don't think kids should be vaxxed, especially whilst omicron is the dominante strain. "

stok thinks you are stupid.

sypkan's picture
sypkan's picture
sypkan Tuesday, 25 Jan 2022 at 12:39pm
bonza wrote:

"I don't think kids should be vaxxed, especially whilst omicron is the dominante strain. "

stok thinks you are stupid.

I thought he was stupid...

roadkill just chamged my mind

does that count?

overthefalls's picture
overthefalls's picture
overthefalls Tuesday, 25 Jan 2022 at 12:43pm
burleigh wrote:

Yeah, this is how they promote “health”

If you want a golden gaytime, get one from the shops with no side effects.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CZAjtnUPaEE/?utm_medium=copy_link

Hey Burleigh, what did you think of Washington State’s “Joints for Jabs” initiative last year? I reckon they might have been onto something! There are some studies that suggest CBD might help combat covid. Perhaps, combining conventional Western medicine with traditional herbal medicine is the way foward.

https://www.vice.com/amp/en/article/bvn743/oral-cbd-prevented-covid-19-i...

Blowin's picture
Blowin's picture
Blowin Tuesday, 25 Jan 2022 at 1:05pm
Roadkill wrote:

I have solidified a position, more so that changing.

I don't think (very young) kids should be vaxxed, especially whilst omicron is the dominante strain.

NZ and WA should open up and learn to live with covid.

Your position has changed radically.

A few weeks ago you were demanding zero covid and you were crying about the unvaccinated spreading the virus amongst the vaccinated.

Pretty hard to maintain that bullshit opinion after millions of watching the virus infect whoever the fuck,it wants regardless of whether they e got a vaccine passport or not. Now you’ve realised the virus is waaaaayy less deadly than you thought. This is primarily because you now know people who’ve had it and so the false fear created by the government and media is dissolving. Exposure to the meagre reality of covid has softened your extreme absolutism and ridiculous ideology.

You need to acknowledge where you were wrong. Not for anyone else but yourself.

OK….a bit for everyone else. We put up with your aggressive stupidity and insane dribble for months.

Roadkill's picture
Roadkill's picture
Roadkill Tuesday, 25 Jan 2022 at 1:07pm
Blowin wrote:
Roadkill wrote:

I have solidified a position, more so that changing.

I don't think (very young) kids should be vaxxed, especially whilst omicron is the dominante strain.

NZ and WA should open up and learn to live with covid.

Your position has changed radically.

A few weeks ago you were demanding zero covid and you were crying about the unvaccinated spreading the virus amongst the vaccinated.

Pretty hard to maintain that bullshit opinion after millions of watching the virus infect whoever the fuck,it wants regardless of whether they e got a vaccine passport or not. Now you’ve realised the virus is waaaaayy less deadly than you thought. This is primarily because you now know people who’ve had it and so the false fear created by the government and media is dissolving. Exposure to the meagre reality of covid has softened your extreme absolutism and ridiculous ideology.

You need to acknowledge where you were wrong. Not for anyone else but yourself.

OK….a bit for everyone else. We put up with your aggressive stupidity and insane dribble for months.

no, you are wrong, as usual. making shit up, snowflake.

Blowin's picture
Blowin's picture
Blowin Tuesday, 25 Jan 2022 at 1:08pm
flollo wrote:

I look at my immediate surroundings before thinking about society impacting ideas. So, there are 8-ish anti-waxed people that I personally know.

One will never get vaccinated no matter what citing typical antiwax information sources, health impacts etc...

The other 7 don't want to get vaccinated because 'the government wants them to do it'. However, they all admitted that they will do it if they need to travel somewhere where vaccines are required. So, the appeal of travel is stronger than the strength of their principles. It is also important to note that neither of these people are super healthy or fit or anything like that. They have no understanding of epidemiology or how vaccines work.

Based on this small sample (sample too small statistically to project onto the population but it provides a discussion point) I concluded that 80%+ of antiwax community is not accepting the vaccination based on principles that have nothing to do with their health. To support their decision they will source information that will reaffirm their position hence leading to the confirmation bias.

The government, on the other hand, seems to be aware of this and they are pushing certificates, passports etc to convince then to get vaccinated because let's be frank, they will do it eventually.

Health-driven anti-vaxxers will probably never get vaccinated no matter what and I think everyone knows that.

How ethical is all of this is the source of debate. My position is crystal clear: I strongly support the vaccines from the health perspective but object to freedom of movement limitations against the citizens. However, my objection is based on non-health-related principles. At times I am happy to trust the health experts we hired as a society to make more informed decisions than I would myself.

The vaccine passports and vaccine mandates have never been imposed by health officials as there is no medical evidence to substantiate their use. All imposition of mandates /passports is political.

Blowin's picture
Blowin's picture
Blowin Tuesday, 25 Jan 2022 at 1:10pm
Roadkill wrote:
Blowin wrote:
Roadkill wrote:

I have solidified a position, more so that changing.

I don't think (very young) kids should be vaxxed, especially whilst omicron is the dominante strain.

NZ and WA should open up and learn to live with covid.

Your position has changed radically.

A few weeks ago you were demanding zero covid and you were crying about the unvaccinated spreading the virus amongst the vaccinated.

Pretty hard to maintain that bullshit opinion after millions of watching the virus infect whoever the fuck,it wants regardless of whether they e got a vaccine passport or not. Now you’ve realised the virus is waaaaayy less deadly than you thought. This is primarily because you now know people who’ve had it and so the false fear created by the government and media is dissolving. Exposure to the meagre reality of covid has softened your extreme absolutism and ridiculous ideology.

You need to acknowledge where you were wrong. Not for anyone else but yourself.

OK….a bit for everyone else. We put up with your aggressive stupidity and insane dribble for months.

no, you are wrong, as usual. making shit up, snowflake.

Nope. It’s all there in black and white throughout this thread. Your words contained in your posts declaring your beliefs. Own it.

truebluebasher's picture
truebluebasher's picture
truebluebasher Tuesday, 25 Jan 2022 at 1:13pm

Continuing with January World Vax spiked infections above Pandemic rate ...re: UK / NSW / SA.
Meaning : Govts who Rollout Covid infections above WR variant rates to harm more of their people.

tbb thought to expand this research into highly infectious Youth...stands to reason...
However! We know Youth stats can be influenced by Home / School / sports
We also know it's a mad world of countless RATS & peer infections coming into school terms.
Almost as if Youth infections are on tap at each Tuck Shop...so what if...

We go one step further... if such data is available...(Guess What!).
By relating Kidz Vax to Hospital stats may prove more useful to parents in this forum...
This would hit home on reality of Youth Vax & wot to plan for in coming months! All say Aye!

Israel Youth Rollout sounds warning of Vax sending more Kidz to hospital than WR viral rate
Note this also was the case in UK...this is not the first time tbb has reported on Mass Vax harming Kidz.
UK have 1 dose + Nasal Flu hit that knocked out Asthma kids (vs) Israel 2 doses no Flu spray!
Dose/day (1)10,000 (2) 8,000 declining to present. (UK data shows most infection is during incubation.)
Note! Oz teachers say the same...about "Vax" cases are expected upon return!

Israel Kidz "Active" Mass Vax Rollout 5-11 years

No Vax 81.5% > Active Hospitalisations 8,355 or 63.8% = Saving 17.7% Hospital Resource
Clearly unvaxed Kidz can & do rid serious Covid > no need for mandates or vaccination Programs

Vax 18.5% > Active Hospitalisations 4,748 or 36.2% = Vax is intentionally harming 17.7% extra Kidz
$Gazillion Rollout Crisis (5-11) requires 35.4% extra Hospital resource rate for extra Vaxed patients

Up until now...tbb has only exposed adults...crew can see in Israel's case it shows up in Youth Hospitals.
Israel Dash Board (Note it's only these 2 Age brackets that expose way higher Vaxed % data)
It's possible that the dominant Mass Rollout Vax is calling the shots >1/2/3 Doses were equal at time.
https://datadashboard.health.gov.il/COVID-19/general?tileName=vaccinated...

Israel Kidz Mass Vax Rollout 12-15 years

No Vax 39.63% > Active Hospitalisations 7,845 or 35.45% = Saving 4.18% Hospital resource...
Again! Clearly no need for any Kidz Vaccination Program.

Vax 59.98% > Active Hospitalisations 14,287 or 64.55% = Vax intentionally harms an extra 4.57% Kidz.
$ Gazillion Rollout Crisis requires extra 9.14% Hospital resource for Vaxed Youth Patients

Not even counting the costs of extra orchestrated Vax infections upon the innocent unvaxed school kidz.

Experts see everything but their own Vax > monstering the Pop charts timing #1 Worldwide Peak
Mass infectious orchestrated Killing Field plays out beneath them...but they have their hands tied!

Pause!
This was raised by blowin & crew...tbb did also bizarrely nod, that conservatives are more accountable.
tbb has often saluted the Conservative's Covid Dash Boards as being tonic for the troops!
Note that Conservative Govts are willingly & openly sharing this damning Data. (That's Unbelievable!)
Vic/Qld (Labor) Vax data is locked in a vault...then shipped to the South Pole.
Not saying Aussies are onto it, but it only takes one bright spark to paint on Labor's hidden agenda tag.

UK/ Israel / NSW / SA have come clean on this Mass crime that others hide from view.
Hopefully one day...soon...these Expert criminals will own up to these serious Mass crimes.
If your state or nation, is infecting it's people above Covid rates...then all have a duty to report #1 crime!
We love strip searching & smashing up Hesitant chix, so why not dob in VIP Expert Mass Killers.

Stok's picture
Stok's picture
Stok Tuesday, 25 Jan 2022 at 1:11pm
bonza wrote:

"I don't think kids should be vaxxed, especially whilst omicron is the dominante strain. "

stok thinks you are stupid.

Nah, he doesn't prance around sharing articles from grifters and claiming we need to save the kids.

Also, my personal views for kids and covid are not too dissimilar to RK here.

Supafreak's picture
Supafreak's picture
Supafreak Tuesday, 25 Jan 2022 at 1:16pm
bonza wrote:

"I don't think kids should be vaxxed, especially whilst omicron is the dominante strain. "

stok thinks you are stupid.

Careful or stok will add you to his anti-vaxxer list

Roadkill's picture
Roadkill's picture
Roadkill Tuesday, 25 Jan 2022 at 1:20pm
Blowin wrote:
Roadkill wrote:
Blowin wrote:
Roadkill wrote:

I have solidified a position, more so that changing.

I don't think (very young) kids should be vaxxed, especially whilst omicron is the dominante strain.

NZ and WA should open up and learn to live with covid.

Your position has changed radically.

A few weeks ago you were demanding zero covid and you were crying about the unvaccinated spreading the virus amongst the vaccinated.

Pretty hard to maintain that bullshit opinion after millions of watching the virus infect whoever the fuck,it wants regardless of whether they e got a vaccine passport or not. Now you’ve realised the virus is waaaaayy less deadly than you thought. This is primarily because you now know people who’ve had it and so the false fear created by the government and media is dissolving. Exposure to the meagre reality of covid has softened your extreme absolutism and ridiculous ideology.

You need to acknowledge where you were wrong. Not for anyone else but yourself.

OK….a bit for everyone else. We put up with your aggressive stupidity and insane dribble for months.

no, you are wrong, as usual. making shit up, snowflake.

Nope. It’s all there in black and white throughout this thread. Your words contained in your posts declaring your beliefs. Own it.

Keep making it up, snowflake. Zero fucks given

Michael Adam's picture
Michael Adam's picture
Michael Adam Tuesday, 25 Jan 2022 at 1:24pm

Reckon the vax rate numbers are just as stinky as all the other numbers we’ve taken on as fact?

Blowin's picture
Blowin's picture
Blowin Tuesday, 25 Jan 2022 at 1:27pm
Roadkill wrote:
Blowin wrote:
Roadkill wrote:
Blowin wrote:
Roadkill wrote:

I have solidified a position, more so that changing.

I don't think (very young) kids should be vaxxed, especially whilst omicron is the dominante strain.

NZ and WA should open up and learn to live with covid.

Your position has changed radically.

A few weeks ago you were demanding zero covid and you were crying about the unvaccinated spreading the virus amongst the vaccinated.

Pretty hard to maintain that bullshit opinion after millions of watching the virus infect whoever the fuck,it wants regardless of whether they e got a vaccine passport or not. Now you’ve realised the virus is waaaaayy less deadly than you thought. This is primarily because you now know people who’ve had it and so the false fear created by the government and media is dissolving. Exposure to the meagre reality of covid has softened your extreme absolutism and ridiculous ideology.

You need to acknowledge where you were wrong. Not for anyone else but yourself.

OK….a bit for everyone else. We put up with your aggressive stupidity and insane dribble for months.

no, you are wrong, as usual. making shit up, snowflake.

Nope. It’s all there in black and white throughout this thread. Your words contained in your posts declaring your beliefs. Own it.

Keep making it up, snowflake. Zero fucks given

A few weeks ago you were whining hardcore about Perrottet and Scummo opening it up because you were shit scared of the Death Plague amd the threat of unvaccinated spreading it. Now you’re denying you ever said this and demanding WA and NZ open up too.

As if it’s not bad enough that you were vocally wrong and pushing opinions which were destructive to society….now you deny it?

FFS bloke get some integrity.

If I could be arsed, which I could not be at this point in time, I could easily produce posts you wrote to attest to this all being true. Yet you’d still rather snivel amd pretend you were never THAT fuckwit.

Well….you were bloke.

You were that fuckwit with bells on.

sypkan's picture
sypkan's picture
sypkan Tuesday, 25 Jan 2022 at 1:28pm
Stok wrote:
bonza wrote:

"I don't think kids should be vaxxed, especially whilst omicron is the dominante strain. "

stok thinks you are stupid.

Nah, he doesn't prance around sharing articles from grifters and claiming we need to save the kids.

Also, my personal views for kids and covid are not too dissimilar to RK here.

so maybe you could discuss such issues occasionally?

instead of all the alloofness, abuse, and 'us and them' bullshit....

you know, amongst all your 'trolling' twittery... actually talk about stuff...

up to you...

champ

Blowin's picture
Blowin's picture
Blowin Tuesday, 25 Jan 2022 at 1:29pm
Michael Adam wrote:

Reckon the vax rate numbers are just as stinky as all the other numbers we’ve taken on as fact?

For sure most people got vaccinated but I know too many unvaccinated to believe the 93% double vaccinated stat.

Vaccination rates were in the toilet - about 30% - before they started coercing people. At least 50% of adult Australians got the vaccine to avoid inconvenience.

Vic Local's picture
Vic Local's picture
Vic Local Tuesday, 25 Jan 2022 at 1:36pm
Blowin wrote:
Michael Adam wrote:

Reckon the vax rate numbers are just as stinky as all the other numbers we’ve taken on as fact?

For sure most people got vaccinated but I know too many unvaccinated to believe the 93% double vaccinated stat.

Vaccination rates were in the toilet - about 30% - before they started coercing people. At least 50% of adult Australians got the vaccine to avoid inconvenience.

And there he goes again, just making shit up. Where's your proof that the 93% figure is wrong? Where did you get the 50% coercion figure? Did you take a poll or have you amazing clairvoyant skills?

You're seriously good for a laugh blowin. Just when you started to make a little sense, you fell back into old habits and started shovelling the bullshit thick and fast.

And he even suggested someone else to "get some integrity."

Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa. Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa. Oh my sides, please don't split.

Roadkill's picture
Roadkill's picture
Roadkill Tuesday, 25 Jan 2022 at 1:34pm
Blowin wrote:
Roadkill wrote:
Blowin wrote:
Roadkill wrote:
Blowin wrote:
Roadkill wrote:

I have solidified a position, more so that changing.

I don't think (very young) kids should be vaxxed, especially whilst omicron is the dominante strain.

NZ and WA should open up and learn to live with covid.

Your position has changed radically.

A few weeks ago you were demanding zero covid and you were crying about the unvaccinated spreading the virus amongst the vaccinated.

Pretty hard to maintain that bullshit opinion after millions of watching the virus infect whoever the fuck,it wants regardless of whether they e got a vaccine passport or not. Now you’ve realised the virus is waaaaayy less deadly than you thought. This is primarily because you now know people who’ve had it and so the false fear created by the government and media is dissolving. Exposure to the meagre reality of covid has softened your extreme absolutism and ridiculous ideology.

You need to acknowledge where you were wrong. Not for anyone else but yourself.

OK….a bit for everyone else. We put up with your aggressive stupidity and insane dribble for months.

no, you are wrong, as usual. making shit up, snowflake.

Nope. It’s all there in black and white throughout this thread. Your words contained in your posts declaring your beliefs. Own it.

Keep making it up, snowflake. Zero fucks given

A few weeks ago you were whining hardcore about Perrottet and Scummo opening it up because you were shit scared of the Death Plague amd the threat of unvaccinated spreading it. Now you’re denying you ever said this and demanding WA and NZ open up too.

As if it’s not bad enough that you were vocally wrong and pushing opinions which were destructive to society….now you deny it?

FFS bloke get some integrity.

If I could be arsed, which I could not be at this point in time, I could easily produce posts you wrote to attest to this all being true. Yet you’d still rather snivel amd pretend you were never THAT fuckwit.

Well….you were bloke.

You were that fuckwit with bells on.

Nope, never been scared of it.

Keep going, snowflake. Lmao

overthefalls's picture
overthefalls's picture
overthefalls Tuesday, 25 Jan 2022 at 1:38pm

Hey Blowin, this is the kind of integrity that might calm both sides of the debate:

bonza's picture
bonza's picture
bonza Tuesday, 25 Jan 2022 at 1:47pm
Stok wrote:
bonza wrote:

"I don't think kids should be vaxxed, especially whilst omicron is the dominante strain. "

stok thinks you are stupid.

Nah, he doesn't prance around sharing articles from grifters and claiming we need to save the kids.

Also, my personal views for kids and covid are not too dissimilar to RK here.

ok. i must have misinterpreted you. Why is your view opposed to the current Australian health recommendations on covid vax for kids? and why doesn't this make you a anti-vaxxer?

burleigh's picture
burleigh's picture
burleigh Tuesday, 25 Jan 2022 at 1:49pm
Vic Local wrote:
Blowin wrote:
Michael Adam wrote:

Reckon the vax rate numbers are just as stinky as all the other numbers we’ve taken on as fact?

For sure most people got vaccinated but I know too many unvaccinated to believe the 93% double vaccinated stat.

Vaccination rates were in the toilet - about 30% - before they started coercing people. At least 50% of adult Australians got the vaccine to avoid inconvenience.

And there he goes again, just making shit up. Where's your proof that the 93% figure is wrong? Where did you get the 50% coercion figure? Did you take a poll or have you amazing clairvoyant skills?

You're seriously good for a laugh blowin. Just when you started to make a little sense, you fell back into old habits and started shovelling the bullshit thick and fast.

And he even suggested someone else to "get some integrity."

Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa. Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa. Oh my sides, please don't split.

I agree, when you jab junkies yap on about 95% fully vaccinated and the minority of 5% bullshit I cringe.

It’s possible that 95% eligible are vaccinated however it was not done voluntary. They were coerced, threatened, scared by government and msm every fucking day until they gave up.

Now the 3rd dose has a very slow uptake and it will take a miracle to get the same kind of numbers. Another one of my close friends this morning has said they will not get the booster, this person was as mad as Roadkill for the first 2 jabs.

What changed? People are seeing the bullshit, the lies and have decided enough is enough.

The government will most likely mandate the third jab, and that is what will bring them to their knees

Craig's picture
Craig's picture
Craig Tuesday, 25 Jan 2022 at 2:07pm

What kicked everyone into gear here in Sydney and Melbourne was Delta starting to take off, no coercion, just being able to finally get some form of protection for it.

Vic Local's picture
Vic Local's picture
Vic Local Tuesday, 25 Jan 2022 at 2:20pm
Craig wrote:

What kicked everyone into gear here in Sydney and Melbourne was Delta starting to take off, no coercion, just being able to finally get some form of protection for it.

No no Craig. That's not true. What really happened is people "were coerced, threatened, scared by government and msm every fucking day until they gave up". But plucky little burleigh stuck to her guns because she's smarter than the medical experts working in places like ATAGI and the TGA.
Well played burliegh. I salute your courage standing up to the dictatorial governments forcing people to inject poison.

Craig's picture
Craig's picture
Craig Tuesday, 25 Jan 2022 at 2:22pm

Hopefully Burleigh has taken a break and hit the surf..