COVID-19 Health System Overload Forecaster

Craig's picture
Craig started the topic in Wednesday, 18 Mar 2020 at 7:44pm

I've created a spreadsheet forecast which I'll update as we go..

There's also a website with live running data.. https://sites.google.com/view/stayhomeaustralia

Supafreak's picture
Supafreak's picture
Supafreak Monday, 24 Jan 2022 at 10:40am

Geez you would think out of 1000 “highly respected experts “ that there would be at least one willing to debate and challenge Malone to his face . It would surely clear the air wouldn’t it ?

Vic Local's picture
Vic Local's picture
Vic Local Monday, 24 Jan 2022 at 10:48am
Supafreak wrote:

Geez you would think out of 1000 “highly respected experts “ that there would be at least one willing to debate and challenge Malone to his face . It would surely clear the air wouldn’t it ?

They've probably got better things to do than debate an attention seeking conspiracy theorists. Next thing you blokes will be demanding is someone from the FBI debate a nutter who thinks the twin towers attack was an inside job.

bluediamond's picture
bluediamond's picture
bluediamond Monday, 24 Jan 2022 at 10:54am

Geez, only 1000 signatures vic local. That's cute.
How about the 17,000 signatures supporting DR Malone and a new way forward?
https://www.thedailyexaminer.co.nz/covid-declaration-now-backed-by-more-...

bluediamond's picture
bluediamond's picture
bluediamond Monday, 24 Jan 2022 at 10:58am

Wait for it.....VL will say they're not real doctors next....can already here him getting fired up.

overthefalls's picture
overthefalls's picture
overthefalls Monday, 24 Jan 2022 at 10:59am

There are experts in every field who go against the grain; sometimes they’re onto something, but a lot of the time they’re wrong. My brother (an electrical engineer) holds Dr Peter McCullough in high regard, simply because the doctor’s views support his conspiracy theories. However, McCullough has become somewhat of a pariah in the medical establishment, because his views are at odds with the overwhelming majority of other doctors. It’s easy to cry, “But they’re being silenced by the authorities out of fear of losing their jobs!” However, the doctors I’ve asked about this blithely dismiss this accusation, including my father, a retired doctor who has absolutely nothing to fear from the authorities in his twilight years.

Supafreak's picture
Supafreak's picture
Supafreak Monday, 24 Jan 2022 at 11:01am
Vic Local wrote:
Supafreak wrote:

They've probably got better things to do than debate an attention seeking conspiracy theorists. Next thing you blokes will be demanding is someone from the FBI debate a nutter who thinks the twin towers attack was an inside job.

Better things to do . Oh ok I guess you’re right. It’s not worth educating people on getting vaccinated.

AndyM's picture
AndyM's picture
AndyM Monday, 24 Jan 2022 at 11:11am

Bluediamond is it just my imagination or is the Daily Examiner a religious right-wing publication?

Pro-gun, anti-abortion etc etc?

Mate, are those really the sites you find yourself on??

bluediamond's picture
bluediamond's picture
bluediamond Monday, 24 Jan 2022 at 11:15am

Yes Andy M. My favourite site. Found it all by myself!!
If this 17000 signature thing is a hoax, hang me in the square. Happy with that.

bluediamond's picture
bluediamond's picture
bluediamond Monday, 24 Jan 2022 at 11:20am

Btw Andy M, since you jumped in, what are your actual thoughts on the three recommendations that have been listed as below? (and Overthefalls, would be interested in your take on the 3rd and your dads)
1 Healthy children should not be subject to forced vaccination: they face negligible risk from covid, but face potential permanent, irreversible risk to their health if vaccinated, including heart, brain, reproductive and immune system damage.
2 Natural Immunity Denial has prolonged the pandemic and needlessly restricted the lives of Covid-recovered people. Masks, lockdowns, and other restrictions have caused great harm especially to children and delayed the virus’ transition to endemic status.
3 Health agencies and institutions must cease interfering with the physician-patient relationship. Policymakers are directly responsible for hundreds of thousands of deaths, as a result of institutional interference and blocking treatments proven to cure at a near 100% rate when administered early.

Vic Local's picture
Vic Local's picture
Vic Local Monday, 24 Jan 2022 at 11:23am
AndyM wrote:

Bluediamond is it just my imagination or is the Daily Examiner a religious right-wing publication?

It's all getting a little more than embarrassing for the conspiracy theorists. They go to comedians, Kelly Slater, and conspiracy nutters for their medical information.
It makes as much sense as going to my GP for help with my cutback, or asking Cadel Evens to be my golf coach.

bluediamond's picture
bluediamond's picture
bluediamond Monday, 24 Jan 2022 at 11:30am

VL if you have a GP that can help my cutback, please refer him to me.

overthefalls's picture
overthefalls's picture
overthefalls Monday, 24 Jan 2022 at 11:32am

“3 Health agencies and institutions must cease interfering with the physician-patient relationship. Policymakers are directly responsible for hundreds of thousands of deaths, as a result of institutional interference and blocking treatments proven to cure at a near 100% rate when administered early.”

Authorities only interfere with the doctor-patient relationship when a doctor’s actions present a threat to public health. For example, the GP in my town got suspended for discouraging elderly patients from getting vaccinated and for refusing to accept vaccinated patients in his practice. In other words, he’s a nutter.

AndyM's picture
AndyM's picture
AndyM Monday, 24 Jan 2022 at 11:43am
bluediamond wrote:

Btw Andy M, since you jumped in, what are your actual thoughts on the three recommendations that have been listed as below? (and Overthefalls, would be interested in your take on the 3rd and your dads)
1 Healthy children should not be subject to forced vaccination: they face negligible risk from covid, but face potential permanent, irreversible risk to their health if vaccinated, including heart, brain, reproductive and immune system damage.
2 Natural Immunity Denial has prolonged the pandemic and needlessly restricted the lives of Covid-recovered people. Masks, lockdowns, and other restrictions have caused great harm especially to children and delayed the virus’ transition to endemic status.
3 Health agencies and institutions must cease interfering with the physician-patient relationship. Policymakers are directly responsible for hundreds of thousands of deaths, as a result of institutional interference and blocking treatments proven to cure at a near 100% rate when administered early.

BD, there's so much vague, overly-emotive, loaded language in there I'm not going to even start.
To throw you a bone, I do see this virus as discriminating against the old and the sick so it's worth closely examining how we protect these cohorts and whether or not this includes methods such as blanket lockdowns.

And as for sites such as The Daily Examiner, I reckon staying the fuck away from them would be a good idea.

soggydog's picture
soggydog's picture
soggydog Monday, 24 Jan 2022 at 11:42am

[:)

bluediamond's picture
bluediamond's picture
bluediamond Monday, 24 Jan 2022 at 11:45am

Cheers AndyM and Overthefalls.
Good to get your feedback on it. There's probably alot in what you said Overthefalls, regarding what Drs can and can't say, can and can't do according to the current Covid regulations that they are bound under.
When it comes to situations like that, you can see it would be effective, however it must have a downside too.
Anyway, good to hear both your reasoned thoughts. Cheers.

soggydog's picture
soggydog's picture
soggydog Monday, 24 Jan 2022 at 11:45am
Vic Local wrote:
AndyM wrote:

It's all getting a little more than embarrassing for the conspiracy theorists. They go to comedians, Kelly Slater, and conspiracy nutters for their medical information.
It makes as much sense as going to my GP for help with my cutback, or asking Cadel Evens to be my golf coach.

I think that is a bit of a simplification of people’s position and where the information is coming from VL.

sypkan's picture
sypkan's picture
sypkan Monday, 24 Jan 2022 at 11:55am

rogan and malone

from a not nutty agenda driven zealot perspective...

'I am an associate professor of epidemiology and biostatistics, as well as a practising physician, and I firmly believe that it would be a mistake to censor Rogan under the guise of combating “misinformation”.

Rogan is not a scientist, and, like everyone else, he has his biases. But he is open-minded, sceptical, and his podcast is an important forum for debate and dialogue. It is not enough, moreover, to simply dismiss Malone and McCullough as conspiracy theorists. They are controversial and polarising figures, but they do have real credentials. Malone is a physician who has worked in molecular biology and drug development for decades, while McCullough was, until recently, an academic cardiologist and researcher."

https://unherd.com/2022/01/we-need-to-talk-about-the-vaccines/

Roadkill's picture
Roadkill's picture
Roadkill Monday, 24 Jan 2022 at 11:55am
burleigh wrote:
Stok wrote:
Supafreak wrote:

So according to stok Dr Malone is a anti- vaxer , that’s a very interesting knowledgeable comment .

Supa, if he had any real respect for his position and field, he wouldn't have gone on an Joe Rogan to begin with. Joe is not the type of interviewer to challenge and pry, he's an entertainer.

So yes, the fact that he uses questionable platforms to discredit mrna vaccines, is why I labelled him an anti vaxxer.

Of course, I'm no expert, just someone talking shit on a surf forum :)

Questionable platforms? Rogan has one of the biggest reaches out of ANYONE

You keep being a good obedient doggy Stok. Good boy. Here’s a booster of the same shit that didn’t work

Kim Kardashian has a larger reach than Rogan. Does that make her a greater authority?

burleigh, proving again he is the head village idiot.

sypkan's picture
sypkan's picture
sypkan Monday, 24 Jan 2022 at 11:59am

"It is perfectly valid to question the wisdom of boosters, at least in young people, though I do think they are beneficial for older and more vulnerable people. Like Malone, I have seen researchers smeared as “anti-vaxxers” for simply suggesting that myocarditis is a real safety concern, or that we don’t know the optimal duration and dosing strategy of vaccination, particularly for young and healthy people and those who have recovered from infection. Malone and Rogan are correct that the media dismisses concerns over myocarditis by claiming that most cases are “mild”, when in fact it is too early for us to know the full effects.  And I agree that this is an area of live debate that has not been adequately covered by the media."

sypkan's picture
sypkan's picture
sypkan Monday, 24 Jan 2022 at 12:02pm

"At one point in his interview, Malone says: “Think twice about giving these jabs to your kids.” While I can understand how many will be angered by this statement, the truth is other nations, such as the United Kingdom, are thinking twice — at least for healthy 5 to 11-year-olds, the group with the lowest risk of bad outcomes from Covid. As of this moment, the UK’s advisory panel has said that only 5 to 11-year-olds with comorbidities should get vaccinated."

sypkan's picture
sypkan's picture
sypkan Monday, 24 Jan 2022 at 12:03pm

"Malone, Rogan, and McCullough are all correct on one topic: there is an effort to suppress information and censor debate on social media. The clearest example is that for more than a year, Facebook banned all discussion of the lab-leak hypothesis, until articles by Nicholson Baker, Nicholas Wade, and Donald McNeil broke the dam. This was a remarkable suppression of free speech.

Previously, I investigated the mechanism by which Facebook polices pandemic “misinformation” through third-party investigators. I found, in several cases, that the expert designated to fact-check a claim had already stated their opinion on it prior to being selected. This is a deeply problematic mechanism, as the person who selects the fact-checkers can scour the Internet to an expert who agrees with them, and there is no external review, appeal or oversight."

sypkan's picture
sypkan's picture
sypkan Monday, 24 Jan 2022 at 12:07pm

"Malone and McCullough both make valid points that vaccine policy has not accommodated scientific knowledge of natural immunity. Should vaccines be required for people who have already been infected with Covid? If a healthy young person had one dose of the vaccine and then got Omicron, do they need a second? What if a person had two doses and Omicron — should they need to receive a booster, as some workplaces now require? These are open and legitimate questions."

Roadkill's picture
Roadkill's picture
Roadkill Monday, 24 Jan 2022 at 12:17pm

https://www.theage.com.au/world/middle-east/fourth-covid-vaccine-shot-fo...

The anti vax clowns often cite Israel...now it is not in favor of their bias, I'm guessing they no longer will look to Israel.

truebluebasher's picture
truebluebasher's picture
truebluebasher Monday, 24 Jan 2022 at 12:14pm

NSW 1st -8th Jan- (Vax rate 93.8%) > (Vaxer'z Infection rate 98.2%)
UK 26th Dec -16th Jan (Vax rate 68.19%) > ( Vaxer'z Infection rate 89%)

tbb's infectious exclusive Vax series continues...with or without dopey paid off MSM.

SA 1st-4th Jan (Vax rate 88.2%) > (Vaxer'z Infection rate 93.25%)
Govt's tried dumping o/s + Youth + 1 dose + pre 2 dose onto No Vax pile to slow down the inevitable.
SA lasted right up to 4th Jan when Full Vax % spread spike peaked higher than SA-1 dose Vax 92.5%
Perfect timing...(Time to Go!) Pure Evil Vax data was jettisoned into space...
SA censored Daily Vax case data from same day...knowing Vaxerz spread more than unvaxed Omicron.
https://www.covid-19.sa.gov.au/latest-news/covid-19-update-4-january-2022
https://www.covid-19.sa.gov.au/latest-news/covid-19-update-5-january-2022

There's ya Hat Trick of Govt Expert Liars with MSM turning a blind eye to Crime of the Century!
Please all...Do the Right Thing and tear out that infectious chapter from yer Vax Comic book...still good!

Vax Race 2022

Matilda0213's picture
Matilda0213's picture
Matilda0213 Monday, 24 Jan 2022 at 12:30pm
Roadkill wrote:

The anti vax clowns often cite Israel...now it is not in favor of their bias, I'm guessing they no longer will look to Israel.

You do realise in the article that it states it being not very effective for omicron? Its a useless headline if it means nothing for the new strain. https://www.israel21c.org/israel-finds-4th-vaccine-dose-not-as-effective...

aaron61's picture
aaron61's picture
aaron61 Monday, 24 Jan 2022 at 12:31pm
Roadkill wrote:

Jerusalem: A fourth dose of COVID-19 vaccine given to people over 60 in Israel made them three times more resistant to serious illness than thrice-vaccinated people in the same age group, Israel’s Health Ministry said.

The ministry also said on Sunday that the fourth dose, or second booster, made people over 60 twice as resistant to infection than those in the age group who received three shots of the vaccine.

A preliminary study published by Israel’s Sheba medical centre last Monday found that the fourth shot increases antibodies to even higher levels than the third but “probably” not to the point that it could completely fend off the highly transmissible Omicron variant.

Israel began offering a fourth dose of the Pfizer/BioNtech vaccine to people over 60 earlier this month as Omicron swept the country.

Imagine what 7 or 8 might achieve.

Well, for the over 60's...

bonza's picture
bonza's picture
bonza Monday, 24 Jan 2022 at 1:02pm

good article syp and follows on from supa's youtube link.

https://peterattiamd.com/why-im-for-covid-vaccines-but-against-vaccine-m...

"there is an important distinction to be drawn between Science and Advocacy. Clear lines should be drawn between those two concepts. Vaccine mandates are a prime example of how those lines are often blurred....Speaking in absolutes is not the aim"

The author of that article was on rogan also. But hey so was Neil deGrasse Tyson. One of the best science communicators we have ever seen.

indo-dreaming's picture
indo-dreaming's picture
indo-dreaming Monday, 24 Jan 2022 at 1:07pm

The problem with boosters is there effectiveness fade in a few months, so you have to keep getting boasters.

Does anyone really want to keep doing this for possibly the rest of their life's? (especially if younger and not even a high risk group)

And for those that have already had Omicron and barely got sick when only double vaxed is there really any point to get boosters?

Getting a vaccination once or twice is fine, but getting one every few months for god knows how long is very different thing..

Like it or not there is a lot of unknowns on the long term effect of booster after booster.

Personally id much rather get it when im forced too for travel etc, and then if im older and a higher risk group.

aaron61's picture
aaron61's picture
aaron61 Monday, 24 Jan 2022 at 1:10pm

Rosa Klebb goes for the booster booster.

https://twitter.com/i/status/1485397125001539585

Roadkill's picture
Roadkill's picture
Roadkill Monday, 24 Jan 2022 at 1:11pm
Matilda0213 wrote:
Roadkill wrote:

You do realise in the article that it states it being not very effective for omicron? Its a useless headline if it means nothing for the new strain. https://www.israel21c.org/israel-finds-4th-vaccine-dose-not-as-effective...

omicron, is 1 strain.
so it doesn't devalue it's worth.

Roadkill's picture
Roadkill's picture
Roadkill Monday, 24 Jan 2022 at 1:13pm
indo-dreaming wrote:

The problem with boosters is there effectiveness fade in a few months, so you have to keep getting boasters.

Does anyone really want to keep doing this for possibly the rest of their life's? (especially if younger and not even a high risk group)

And for those that have already had Omicron and barely got sick when only double vaxed is there really any point to get boosters?

Getting a vaccination once or twice is fine, but getting one every few months for god knows how long is very different thing..

Like it or not there is a lot of unknowns on the long term effect of booster after booster.

Personally id much rather get it when im forced too for travel etc, and then if im older and a higher risk group.

I don't think anyone wants to keep getting boosters, I don't.

sypkan's picture
sypkan's picture
sypkan Monday, 24 Jan 2022 at 1:24pm

Neil deGrasse Tyson...

right wing nut job!!

rogan is dangerous giving conspiraxy theorist nuters like that a platform... and that is why rogan should be shut down!

blah blah blah...

you tube you tube you tube...

resurch...

idiot

stupid stupid stupid

rant rant some more...

degrasse is a white supremacist

(vicvocal take the afternoon off... we've got it covered)

bonza's picture
bonza's picture
bonza Monday, 24 Jan 2022 at 1:23pm
Roadkill wrote:
Matilda0213 wrote:
Roadkill wrote:

omicron, is 1 strain.

really?

https://www.bmj.com/content/376/bmj.o108

“There is a general feeling among vaccine experts globally that we should wait, especially in the context of such a rapidly evolving omicron wave...."

sypkan's picture
sypkan's picture
sypkan Monday, 24 Jan 2022 at 1:39pm

"The problem with boosters is there effectiveness fade in a few months, so you have to keep getting boasters."

exactly, comes across as terriby desperate... and that's being as kind as possible...

"Does anyone really want to keep doing this for possibly the rest of their life's? (especially if younger and not even a high risk group)"

no, definitely not, and not only because of the the inconvenience and ridiculousness of the concept...

"And for those that have already had Omicron and barely got sick when only double vaxed is there really any point to get boosters?"

why would you? ...seriously?

"Getting a vaccination once or twice is fine, but getting one every few months for god knows how long is very different thing.."

yep, the vast vast majority are on board with sensible vaccines... but when you have to change the definition of a vaccine, and issue them 3-4 monthly to fulfill your agenda... people have a right to ask questions and push back... only the dumbest and most compromised of the public wouldn't...

"Like it or not there is a lot of unknowns on the long term effect of booster after booster."

huge unknown

most people know it makes no sense at all

it's a big pharma / desperate pollitician hamster wheel

that very more than likely does more harm than good...

aaron61's picture
aaron61's picture
aaron61 Monday, 24 Jan 2022 at 1:41pm
Vic Local's picture
Vic Local's picture
Vic Local Monday, 24 Jan 2022 at 1:45pm

2 hours ago Samantha Maiden dropped an almighty bucket of shit on Scumo and Co re their RATs bullshit. Anyone who votes for those LNP arseholes after this, simply isn't paying attention.
https://www.news.com.au/national/politics/leaked-whatsapp-messages-put-h...

andy-mac's picture
andy-mac's picture
andy-mac Monday, 24 Jan 2022 at 2:44pm

Surprise surprise, Morrison caught lying again......

Vic Local's picture
Vic Local's picture
Vic Local Monday, 24 Jan 2022 at 2:49pm
andy-mac wrote:

And it's not just a little white lie. This is a gigantic lie where he blames the people he's just fucked over for not ordering RATs.
What an absolute flog. Corrupt, incompetent, and a complete arsehole.

Roadkill's picture
Roadkill's picture
Roadkill Monday, 24 Jan 2022 at 2:56pm
Vic Local wrote:

2 hours ago Samantha Maiden dropped an almighty bucket of shit on Scumo and Co re their RATs bullshit. Anyone who votes for those LNP arseholes after this, simply isn't paying attention.
https://www.news.com.au/national/politics/leaked-whatsapp-messages-put-h...

That is the retailers fault...they had confirmed orders abd now won't supply outstanding orders.
How is that Morrisons fault?

andy-mac's picture
andy-mac's picture
andy-mac Monday, 24 Jan 2022 at 3:02pm
Vic Local wrote:
andy-mac wrote:

And it's not just a little white lie. This is a gigantic lie where he blames the people he's just fucked over for not ordering RATs.
What an absolute flog. Corrupt, incompetent, and a complete arsehole.

And that is being nice!!!!

indo-dreaming's picture
indo-dreaming's picture
indo-dreaming Monday, 24 Jan 2022 at 3:13pm
Roadkill wrote:
Matilda0213 wrote:
Roadkill wrote:

omicron, is 1 strain.

Omicron is now the dominant strain world wide and will out compete all other strains, even new strains are most likely to develop from Omicron because to compete they need to be as contagious as Omicron.

indo-dreaming's picture
indo-dreaming's picture
indo-dreaming Monday, 24 Jan 2022 at 3:22pm
sypkan wrote:

"The problem with boosters is there effectiveness fade in a few months, so you have to keep getting boasters."

exactly, comes across as terriby desperate... and that's being as kind as possible...

"Does anyone really want to keep doing this for possibly the rest of their life's? (especially if younger and not even a high risk group)"

no, definitely not, and not only because of the the inconvenience and ridiculousness of the concept...

"And for those that have already had Omicron and barely got sick when only double vaxed is there really any point to get boosters?"

why would you? ...seriously?

"Getting a vaccination once or twice is fine, but getting one every few months for god knows how long is very different thing.."

yep, the vast vast majority are on board with sensible vaccines... but when you have to change the definition of a vaccine, and issue them 3-4 monthly to fulfill your agenda... people have a right to ask questions and push back... only the dumbest and most compromised of the public wouldn't...

"Like it or not there is a lot of unknowns on the long term effect of booster after booster."

huge unknown

most people know it makes no sense at all

it's a big pharma / desperate pollitician hamster wheel

that very more than likely does more harm than good...

It's hard to not be skeptical it's the perfect business model, the whole world is your market and you dont just sell the product once or twice, but sell it every few months with only a few competitors.

And then off course there is the new market for kids.

Even if they could develop a once in your life vaccine now, would they really want too?

It's quite scary.

You know they could make light globes last for 100 years even a hundred years ago, but to do so doesnt make very good business sense, so it's really not a stretch.

https://interestingengineering.com/everlasting-lightbulbs-exist-ed

Stok's picture
Stok's picture
Stok Monday, 24 Jan 2022 at 3:27pm

Omicron isn't the sign of the end of this pandemic, contrary to what the anti vaxxers keep saying.

It has been shown to be more mild, but is wildy more infectious so in some ways has hit our health systems harder.

Omicron is also not the end of mutations, and there's no guarantee future variants will be more or less deadly, or continue to evade our vaccinations or previously acquired immunity.

It's not nearly as simple as the Swellnet brains trust of Burleigh, BD and Blowin keep bleating about. Listen to experts in the field, they'll know how to correctly interpret this information and provide you with the right level of details.

https://www.hopkinsmedicine.org/health/conditions-and-diseases/coronavir...

indo-dreaming's picture
indo-dreaming's picture
indo-dreaming Monday, 24 Jan 2022 at 3:57pm
Stok wrote:

Omicron isn't the sign of the end of this pandemic, contrary to what the anti vaxxers keep saying.

It has been shown to be more mild, but is wildy more infectious so in some ways has hit our health systems harder.

Omicron is also not the end of mutations, and there's no guarantee future variants will be more or less deadly, or continue to evade our vaccinations or previously acquired immunity.

It's not nearly as simple as the Swellnet brains trust of Burleigh, BD and Blowin keep bleating about. Listen to experts in the field, they'll know how to correctly interpret this information and provide you with the right level of details.

https://www.hopkinsmedicine.org/health/conditions-and-diseases/coronavir...

Sorry but its in NO WAY an anti vaxer view point to think Omicron is sign of the end of this pandemic or at least a positive sign of change from a pandemic to more of an endemic and something we can live with like many strains of the flue, it's a view shared by many experts in the field.

But off course not all experts agree, they rarely do especially when looking into the future..

Omicron is defiantly not the last variant and nobody can predict if future variants will be more or less deadly, but all future variants to be a real concern need to be able to spread as fast or at a faster rate to compete with Omicron.

Most expect its unlikely that a completely separate more deadly strain will pop up and that future strains are more likely to branch off from the Omicron strain, which has already happened BA.2 (opposed to Omicron which is BA.1) but so far doesn't seem too much different to Omicron.

Heres a good read on it from a decent source

"Omicron optimism and shift from pandemic to endemic"

"When discussing the pandemic’s end, several experts said it’s likely that Omicron’s high infectivity, coupled with vaccination and past infection, will result in some type of immunity to the virus becoming common around the globe. That could lead to a transition from the pandemic’s seemingly unending state of emergency to what will likely be a long, uncomfortable coexistence with SARS-CoV-2."

https://news.harvard.edu/gazette/story/2022/01/optimism-on-omicron-shift...

burleigh's picture
burleigh's picture
burleigh Monday, 24 Jan 2022 at 3:59pm

Listening to the paid experts from all around the country sooking about people not taking up boosters is music to my ears.

The fine lining of trying to tell you your first two did fuck all and they knew it all along with purchasing enough jabs to vaccinate the Australian population 8 x over

bluediamond's picture
bluediamond's picture
bluediamond Monday, 24 Jan 2022 at 4:12pm

So Novavax got approved. Hadn't seen that. Well that's good!

Roadkill's picture
Roadkill's picture
Roadkill Monday, 24 Jan 2022 at 4:11pm
indo-dreaming wrote:
Roadkill wrote:
Matilda0213 wrote:
Roadkill wrote:

omicron, is 1 strain.

Omicron is now the dominant strain world wide and will out compete all other strains, even new strains are most likely to develop from Omicron because to compete they need to be as contagious as Omicron.

complete garbage, Dr indo-dreaming.

shoredump's picture
shoredump's picture
shoredump Monday, 24 Jan 2022 at 4:18pm

Rubbish Stok

Anti vaxxers long held stance has been that this virus will be here forever and that these fast tracked vaccines with their semi shit efficacy ain’t worth it

You are the one in fairy land thinking this is not endemic

The day you admit this virus is here forever is the day you join them

I can’t believe the corner you’ve painted yourself into either...

Matilda0213's picture
Matilda0213's picture
Matilda0213 Monday, 24 Jan 2022 at 4:52pm
Roadkill wrote:
indo-dreaming wrote:
Roadkill wrote:
Matilda0213 wrote:
Roadkill wrote:

omicron, is 1 strain.

complete garbage, Dr indo-dreaming.

So you think everybody in Australia has Alpha or Delta?

The real Donald Trump's picture
The real Donald Trump's picture
The real Donald... Monday, 24 Jan 2022 at 4:55pm
Roadkill wrote:

Thats what they said about the 3rd shot, and the second, and the first.

(Remember if you get vaccinated you won't catch covid.)

Turkey is lining up for the 5th shot. Or maybe that should be turkeys lining up for their 5th shot.