COVID-19 Health System Overload Forecaster

Craig's picture
Craig started the topic in Wednesday, 18 Mar 2020 at 7:44pm

I've created a spreadsheet forecast which I'll update as we go..

There's also a website with live running data.. https://sites.google.com/view/stayhomeaustralia

Stok's picture
Stok's picture
Stok Sunday, 23 Jan 2022 at 1:23pm

Hey BTW, anyone left on this thread who's NOT an anti vaxxer, might be best to just ignore the Trump fanboi/girl.

I mean, if they're being satirical fair enough....if not I think they may be mentally ill.

burleigh's picture
burleigh's picture
burleigh Sunday, 23 Jan 2022 at 1:35pm

Anyone want a free TV? Only one channel works and you have to bring it in for repairs every three months but we won’t fix the channels

The real Donald Trump's picture
The real Donald Trump's picture
The real Donald... Sunday, 23 Jan 2022 at 1:37pm

Roadkill's picture
Roadkill's picture
Roadkill Sunday, 23 Jan 2022 at 1:37pm
Stok wrote:

Hey BTW, anyone left on this thread who's NOT an anti vaxxer, might be best to just ignore the Trump fanboi/girl.

I mean, if they're being satirical fair enough....if not I think they may be mentally ill.

Should do the same with burleigh.

burleigh's picture
burleigh's picture
burleigh Sunday, 23 Jan 2022 at 1:49pm
overthefalls wrote:

Burleigh, you arrogantly accuse pro-vaxxers of belonging to a cult. Yes, it’s a huge cult that consists of the majority of the Australian population who are just trying to do the right thing. You have created somewhat of cult following yourself; loads of crew around my neck of the woods are now reading this thread every day, eagerly awaiting their next instalment of your hilarious drivel, especially your gross misreadings of statistics. You and Robo make a great comedy duo!

Majority of Australia who are just trying to do the right thing. Haha
Keeping your employment you mean? Or being able to go to the pub?

Your town sounds like a real hoot, must be heaps going on there

saltyone's picture
saltyone's picture
saltyone Sunday, 23 Jan 2022 at 1:50pm

Hi gromfull how are you feeling now? What symptoms?

burleigh's picture
burleigh's picture
burleigh Sunday, 23 Jan 2022 at 1:56pm
Roadkill wrote:
burleigh wrote:
Vic Local wrote:

"Being vaccinated clearly is very limited in protecting yourself if at all".
Whatever Burleigh, someone who got their degree in immunology from Youtube University.
So when millions of doctors and public health professionals around the world encourage vaccinations, they are clearly wrong and burleigh, the plucky little Queensland resurcher is correct.
Tell us Dr burleigh, what exactly is the point of the massive scheme to vaccinate everyone on the planet for? and why is there such overwhelming support from the medical profession for vaccinations. I'm due for a laugh.

When the CEO of Pfizer publicly says that 2 jabs of his own vaccine does fuck all, you should probably listen to him.
But instead you listen to a power drunk premier that quotes the words “health advice” have you ever seen this “health advice”?

The data from Israel from the 4th dose should also be something you look at dopey.

So when the ceo of pfizer publicly says 2 jabs of his own vaccine with a booster does work (you should probably listen to him)…according to your posted rationale, you do listen too him? Finally, you are getting it.
Or, you are cherry picking to suit a bias. I’m guessing, cherry picking.

More lies from the king of spin.

Where does he say that 3 works?

The real Donald Trump's picture
The real Donald Trump's picture
The real Donald... Sunday, 23 Jan 2022 at 2:11pm

Supafreak's picture
Supafreak's picture
Supafreak Sunday, 23 Jan 2022 at 2:25pm

The real Donald Trump's picture
The real Donald Trump's picture
The real Donald... Sunday, 23 Jan 2022 at 2:37pm

Supafreak's picture
Supafreak's picture
Supafreak Sunday, 23 Jan 2022 at 2:41pm
The real Donald Trump's picture
The real Donald Trump's picture
The real Donald... Sunday, 23 Jan 2022 at 2:48pm

overthefalls's picture
overthefalls's picture
overthefalls Sunday, 23 Jan 2022 at 3:08pm
burleigh wrote:
overthefalls wrote:

Burleigh, you arrogantly accuse pro-vaxxers of belonging to a cult. Yes, it’s a huge cult that consists of the majority of the Australian population who are just trying to do the right thing. You have created somewhat of cult following yourself; loads of crew around my neck of the woods are now reading this thread every day, eagerly awaiting their next instalment of your hilarious drivel, especially your gross misreadings of statistics. You and Robo make a great comedy duo!

Majority of Australia who are just trying to do the right thing. Haha
Keeping your employment you mean? Or being able to go to the pub?

Your town sounds like a real hoot, must be heaps going on there

I don’t know anybody who was coerced into getting vaccinated. Everyone I know did it because they wanted to do it, not because they were scared or brainwashed; they were just being sensible and rational. I don’t even have a TV to watch the mainstream “propagandist” news that you so often deride. I just listen to people who actually know what they’re talking about, rather than trawling Instagram, Facebook, Bitchute, etc.

You’re right, Burleigh, there’s not much to do around here, especially when there’s no surf, so thanks for the gift that keeps on giving, i.e. daily laughs from the deranged commentary of a first-class dolt.

burleigh's picture
burleigh's picture
burleigh Sunday, 23 Jan 2022 at 3:52pm
overthefalls wrote:
burleigh wrote:
overthefalls wrote:

Burleigh, you arrogantly accuse pro-vaxxers of belonging to a cult. Yes, it’s a huge cult that consists of the majority of the Australian population who are just trying to do the right thing. You have created somewhat of cult following yourself; loads of crew around my neck of the woods are now reading this thread every day, eagerly awaiting their next instalment of your hilarious drivel, especially your gross misreadings of statistics. You and Robo make a great comedy duo!

Majority of Australia who are just trying to do the right thing. Haha
Keeping your employment you mean? Or being able to go to the pub?

Your town sounds like a real hoot, must be heaps going on there

I don’t know anybody who was coerced into getting vaccinated. Everyone I know did it because they wanted to do it, not because they were scared or brainwashed; they were just being sensible and rational. I don’t even have a TV to watch the mainstream “propagandist” news that you so often deride. I just listen to people who actually know what they’re talking about, rather than trawling Instagram, Facebook, Bitchute, etc.

You’re right, Burleigh, there’s not much to do around here, especially when there’s no surf, so thanks for the gift that keeps on giving, i.e. daily laughs from the deranged commentary of a first-class dolt.

Did they want to do it to “protect the community”? If so then they were lied to.

But if you don’t ever want to question anything then that’s on you pin cushion

The real Donald Trump's picture
The real Donald Trump's picture
The real Donald... Sunday, 23 Jan 2022 at 3:55pm

overthefalls's picture
overthefalls's picture
overthefalls Sunday, 23 Jan 2022 at 4:17pm
burleigh wrote:
overthefalls wrote:
burleigh wrote:
overthefalls wrote:

Burleigh, you arrogantly accuse pro-vaxxers of belonging to a cult. Yes, it’s a huge cult that consists of the majority of the Australian population who are just trying to do the right thing. You have created somewhat of cult following yourself; loads of crew around my neck of the woods are now reading this thread every day, eagerly awaiting their next instalment of your hilarious drivel, especially your gross misreadings of statistics. You and Robo make a great comedy duo!

Majority of Australia who are just trying to do the right thing. Haha
Keeping your employment you mean? Or being able to go to the pub?

Your town sounds like a real hoot, must be heaps going on there

I don’t know anybody who was coerced into getting vaccinated. Everyone I know did it because they wanted to do it, not because they were scared or brainwashed; they were just being sensible and rational. I don’t even have a TV to watch the mainstream “propagandist” news that you so often deride. I just listen to people who actually know what they’re talking about, rather than trawling Instagram, Facebook, Bitchute, etc.

You’re right, Burleigh, there’s not much to do around here, especially when there’s no surf, so thanks for the gift that keeps on giving, i.e. daily laughs from the deranged commentary of a first-class dolt.

Did they want to do it to “protect the community”? If so then they were lied to.

But if you don’t ever want to question anything then that’s on you pin cushion

Nobody lied to me. Months ago, when my doctor discussed the vaccine with me, he plainly informed me that it would not stop me from getting covid, but it would protect me from severe illness. He was right; I tested positive for covid yesterday after experiencing very mild flu-like symptoms. Had I not got vaccinated, it could have been worse. I feel that I have done my bit to protect the community by staying out of the local hospital. Last time I was there I had to wait five hours to see a doctor.

I, like many others who are vaccinated, have asked many pertinent questions, but none of those questions have been answered by armchair medical experts.

No hard feelings, Burleigh; I have nothing against those who choose to not get vaccinated, but I do get annoyed when they ridicule those of us who do choose to get vaccinated.

Supafreak's picture
Supafreak's picture
Supafreak Sunday, 23 Jan 2022 at 4:17pm

Good place to take your protest , BBC is home of the TNI

burleigh's picture
burleigh's picture
burleigh Sunday, 23 Jan 2022 at 4:25pm
overthefalls wrote:
burleigh wrote:
overthefalls wrote:
burleigh wrote:
overthefalls wrote:

Burleigh, you arrogantly accuse pro-vaxxers of belonging to a cult. Yes, it’s a huge cult that consists of the majority of the Australian population who are just trying to do the right thing. You have created somewhat of cult following yourself; loads of crew around my neck of the woods are now reading this thread every day, eagerly awaiting their next instalment of your hilarious drivel, especially your gross misreadings of statistics. You and Robo make a great comedy duo!

Majority of Australia who are just trying to do the right thing. Haha
Keeping your employment you mean? Or being able to go to the pub?

Your town sounds like a real hoot, must be heaps going on there

I don’t know anybody who was coerced into getting vaccinated. Everyone I know did it because they wanted to do it, not because they were scared or brainwashed; they were just being sensible and rational. I don’t even have a TV to watch the mainstream “propagandist” news that you so often deride. I just listen to people who actually know what they’re talking about, rather than trawling Instagram, Facebook, Bitchute, etc.

You’re right, Burleigh, there’s not much to do around here, especially when there’s no surf, so thanks for the gift that keeps on giving, i.e. daily laughs from the deranged commentary of a first-class dolt.

Did they want to do it to “protect the community”? If so then they were lied to.

But if you don’t ever want to question anything then that’s on you pin cushion

Nobody lied to me. Months ago, when my doctor discussed the vaccine with me, he plainly informed me that it would not stop me from getting covid, but it would protect me from severe illness. He was right; I tested positive for covid yesterday after experiencing very mild flu-like symptoms. Had I not got vaccinated, it could have been worse. I feel that I have done my bit to protect the community by staying out of the local hospital. Last time I was there I had to wait five hours to see a doctor.

I, like many others who are vaccinated, have asked many pertinent questions, but none of those questions have been answered by armchair medical experts.

No hard feelings, Burleigh; I have nothing against those who choose to not get vaccinated, but I do get annoyed when they ridicule those of us who do choose to get vaccinated.

Haha you’re assuming it has made you less sick, however it’s blind faith as you will never know.

Every unvaxxed person I know that has had covid also had mild flu like symptoms.

You have been brainwashed, no two ways about it.

But good on you for doing as your told. So obedient

Vic Local's picture
Vic Local's picture
Vic Local Sunday, 23 Jan 2022 at 4:27pm

So a month or two ago the anti-vax /anti lockdown nutters were screaming "Australia has fallen". Now they are saying the "Narrative is collapsing".
I'm wondering what their next three word bullshit slogan is going to be. It can't be something positive. These fucking nutters need to be the victim. It's got to invoke some kind of us against the world idiocy.
I'm going with "Democracy is crumbling" because the wackos will be lucky to get 3% of the vote, and when their lack of popular support becomes obvious, they will need an excuse to keep the grift going.

bluediamond's picture
bluediamond's picture
bluediamond Sunday, 23 Jan 2022 at 4:28pm

So anyone know why the US government has decided that no more Corona Virus deaths are to be reported by hospitals as of February 2? Is it because the numbers aren't scary enough once you take out all the fake deaths??

Vic Local's picture
Vic Local's picture
Vic Local Sunday, 23 Jan 2022 at 4:36pm
bluediamond wrote:

So anyone know why the US government has decided that no more Corona Virus deaths are to be reported by hospitals as of February 2? Is it because the numbers aren't scary enough once you take out all the fake deaths??
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y0Q5YVqJHz4

BD, I know you've had a few issues lately, so I'm saying this as nicely as possible. Go surfing. There's no joy heading down the road you are travelling. Take a break from this forum because it's not doing you any favours. Take care VL.

Supafreak's picture
Supafreak's picture
Supafreak Sunday, 23 Jan 2022 at 4:39pm

No idea about Biden BD but as this recent photo of Boris shows , he does love a party. A81-D015-F-2296-4856-96-DE-1690138-F98-CE

overthefalls's picture
overthefalls's picture
overthefalls Sunday, 23 Jan 2022 at 4:40pm
burleigh wrote:
overthefalls wrote:
burleigh wrote:
overthefalls wrote:
burleigh wrote:
overthefalls wrote:

Burleigh, you arrogantly accuse pro-vaxxers of belonging to a cult. Yes, it’s a huge cult that consists of the majority of the Australian population who are just trying to do the right thing. You have created somewhat of cult following yourself; loads of crew around my neck of the woods are now reading this thread every day, eagerly awaiting their next instalment of your hilarious drivel, especially your gross misreadings of statistics. You and Robo make a great comedy duo!

Majority of Australia who are just trying to do the right thing. Haha
Keeping your employment you mean? Or being able to go to the pub?

Your town sounds like a real hoot, must be heaps going on there

I don’t know anybody who was coerced into getting vaccinated. Everyone I know did it because they wanted to do it, not because they were scared or brainwashed; they were just being sensible and rational. I don’t even have a TV to watch the mainstream “propagandist” news that you so often deride. I just listen to people who actually know what they’re talking about, rather than trawling Instagram, Facebook, Bitchute, etc.

You’re right, Burleigh, there’s not much to do around here, especially when there’s no surf, so thanks for the gift that keeps on giving, i.e. daily laughs from the deranged commentary of a first-class dolt.

Did they want to do it to “protect the community”? If so then they were lied to.

But if you don’t ever want to question anything then that’s on you pin cushion

Nobody lied to me. Months ago, when my doctor discussed the vaccine with me, he plainly informed me that it would not stop me from getting covid, but it would protect me from severe illness. He was right; I tested positive for covid yesterday after experiencing very mild flu-like symptoms. Had I not got vaccinated, it could have been worse. I feel that I have done my bit to protect the community by staying out of the local hospital. Last time I was there I had to wait five hours to see a doctor.

I, like many others who are vaccinated, have asked many pertinent questions, but none of those questions have been answered by armchair medical experts.

No hard feelings, Burleigh; I have nothing against those who choose to not get vaccinated, but I do get annoyed when they ridicule those of us who do choose to get vaccinated.

Haha you’re assuming it has made you less sick, however it’s blind faith as you will never know.

Every unvaxxed person I know that has had covid also had mild flu like symptoms.

You have been brainwashed, no two ways about it.

But good on you for doing as your told. So obedient

Burleigh, is there no end to your expertise? Epidemiology, immunology, virology, and now psychology! What next?

bluediamond's picture
bluediamond's picture
bluediamond Sunday, 23 Jan 2022 at 5:25pm
Vic Local wrote:
bluediamond wrote:

So anyone know why the US government has decided that no more Corona Virus deaths are to be reported by hospitals as of February 2? Is it because the numbers aren't scary enough once you take out all the fake deaths??
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y0Q5YVqJHz4

BD, I know you've had a few issues lately, so I'm saying this as nicely as possible. Go surfing. There's no joy heading down the road you are travelling. Take a break from this forum because it's not doing you any favours. Take care VL.

HA!! So sincere VL, i almost believed you!! Wiping away the tears as i write this to be honest. The only issues i have are external to me, not internal my friend.
So anyway, nice deflection of the content of the video and the question asked. Any thoughts on why the reporting of deaths will be stopped? Political gain? Numbers so high they don't wanna scare the population?? Numbers so low and fake they don't want people to work out it was all an omnicon? That was the original question. And yep, been surfing and keeping good folk around me. Can't keep a good man down mate. Cheers.

burleigh's picture
burleigh's picture
burleigh Sunday, 23 Jan 2022 at 5:28pm
overthefalls wrote:
burleigh wrote:
overthefalls wrote:
burleigh wrote:
overthefalls wrote:
burleigh wrote:
overthefalls wrote:

Burleigh, you arrogantly accuse pro-vaxxers of belonging to a cult. Yes, it’s a huge cult that consists of the majority of the Australian population who are just trying to do the right thing. You have created somewhat of cult following yourself; loads of crew around my neck of the woods are now reading this thread every day, eagerly awaiting their next instalment of your hilarious drivel, especially your gross misreadings of statistics. You and Robo make a great comedy duo!

Majority of Australia who are just trying to do the right thing. Haha
Keeping your employment you mean? Or being able to go to the pub?

Your town sounds like a real hoot, must be heaps going on there

I don’t know anybody who was coerced into getting vaccinated. Everyone I know did it because they wanted to do it, not because they were scared or brainwashed; they were just being sensible and rational. I don’t even have a TV to watch the mainstream “propagandist” news that you so often deride. I just listen to people who actually know what they’re talking about, rather than trawling Instagram, Facebook, Bitchute, etc.

You’re right, Burleigh, there’s not much to do around here, especially when there’s no surf, so thanks for the gift that keeps on giving, i.e. daily laughs from the deranged commentary of a first-class dolt.

Did they want to do it to “protect the community”? If so then they were lied to.

But if you don’t ever want to question anything then that’s on you pin cushion

Nobody lied to me. Months ago, when my doctor discussed the vaccine with me, he plainly informed me that it would not stop me from getting covid, but it would protect me from severe illness. He was right; I tested positive for covid yesterday after experiencing very mild flu-like symptoms. Had I not got vaccinated, it could have been worse. I feel that I have done my bit to protect the community by staying out of the local hospital. Last time I was there I had to wait five hours to see a doctor.

I, like many others who are vaccinated, have asked many pertinent questions, but none of those questions have been answered by armchair medical experts.

No hard feelings, Burleigh; I have nothing against those who choose to not get vaccinated, but I do get annoyed when they ridicule those of us who do choose to get vaccinated.

Haha you’re assuming it has made you less sick, however it’s blind faith as you will never know.

Every unvaxxed person I know that has had covid also had mild flu like symptoms.

You have been brainwashed, no two ways about it.

But good on you for doing as your told. So obedient

Burleigh, is there no end to your expertise? Epidemiology, immunology, virology, and now psychology! What next?

Don’t ever question the system mate. You keep believing that your covid was mild because the government told you. The one thing you can’t prove.
Everyone unvaxxed that had mild covid must be lucky.
It’s a happy clappers cult. Thanking science for something you can never prove. Just like religion. Praise Jesus or in this case Pfizer

overthefalls's picture
overthefalls's picture
overthefalls Sunday, 23 Jan 2022 at 5:42pm

The “system”, i.e. the medical establishment, has served me well on several occasions: appendicitis, malaria, tuberculosis and pneumonia, to name a few. That’s not blind faith; it’s confidence borne from experience. What has happened in your life that makes you so distrustful of modern medicine? If you don’t trust it, then what’s in it for you to drag others down the rabbit hole with you? Live and let live, mate.

Vic Local's picture
Vic Local's picture
Vic Local Sunday, 23 Jan 2022 at 5:53pm
bluediamond wrote:
Vic Local wrote:
bluediamond wrote:

So anyone know why the US government has decided that no more Corona Virus deaths are to be reported by hospitals as of February 2? Is it because the numbers aren't scary enough once you take out all the fake deaths??
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y0Q5YVqJHz4

BD, I know you've had a few issues lately, so I'm saying this as nicely as possible. Go surfing. There's no joy heading down the road you are travelling. Take a break from this forum because it's not doing you any favours. Take care VL.

HA!! So sincere VL, i almost believed you!! Wiping away the tears as i write this to be honest. The only issues i have are external to me, not internal my friend.
So anyway, nice deflection of the content of the video and the question asked. Any thoughts on why the reporting of deaths will be stopped? Political gain? Numbers so high they don't wanna scare the population?? Numbers so low and fake they don't want people to work out it was all an omnicon? That was the original question. And yep, been surfing and keeping good folk around me. Can't keep a good man down mate. Cheers.

BD, I was sincere. And you're still talking absolute shit, getting crap off YouTube and believing the BS. Mate, I said it before and I will say it again. There's no joy down the anti-vax rabbit hole. It doesn't lead to enlightenment. Just victimhood and anger. Despite your silly post, I still hope you can get you shit together.

burleigh's picture
burleigh's picture
burleigh Sunday, 23 Jan 2022 at 5:50pm
overthefalls wrote:

The “system”, i.e. the medical establishment, has served me well on several occasions: appendicitis, malaria, tuberculosis and pneumonia, to name a few. That’s not blind faith; it’s confidence borne from experience. What has happened in your life that makes you so distrustful of modern medicine? If you don’t trust it, then what’s in it for you to drag others down the rabbit hole with you? Live and let live, mate.

Did they treat you with an experimental drug? Or were the procedures tried and tested?

Could the doctors choose their appropriate treatment or were their hands tied to only recommend an experimental drug?

Lastly comparing covid (especially omicron) to anything other than a mild flu is laughable and embarrassing no matter how much propaganda Roadkill shares on here.

Will you continue to get your boosters now you have had covid? How many boosters until you say enough is enough.

shoredump's picture
shoredump's picture
shoredump Sunday, 23 Jan 2022 at 5:59pm

Viclocal said: “until you find a cure for old age”

There is! (almost)
Stem cell research and regenerative medicine is slowly moving from the lab to the patient. Very exciting times are coming for those that wish to live to 5000. But I digress, carry on...

bluediamond's picture
bluediamond's picture
bluediamond Sunday, 23 Jan 2022 at 6:11pm

Cheers VL. Sincere is fine.
But thought you might have been interested in checking out the content of the video.
There's so much shit going around at the moment, it's time consuming to watch every little thing posted, so i do get it, but to rip into my mental wellbeing based on me posting a video, without addressing the actual topic is a little pissweak in my opinion.
I thought it was an interesting observation and worthy of discussion.

burleigh's picture
burleigh's picture
burleigh Sunday, 23 Jan 2022 at 6:13pm
Vic Local wrote:
bluediamond wrote:
Vic Local wrote:
bluediamond wrote:

So anyone know why the US government has decided that no more Corona Virus deaths are to be reported by hospitals as of February 2? Is it because the numbers aren't scary enough once you take out all the fake deaths??
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y0Q5YVqJHz4

BD, I know you've had a few issues lately, so I'm saying this as nicely as possible. Go surfing. There's no joy heading down the road you are travelling. Take a break from this forum because it's not doing you any favours. Take care VL.

HA!! So sincere VL, i almost believed you!! Wiping away the tears as i write this to be honest. The only issues i have are external to me, not internal my friend.
So anyway, nice deflection of the content of the video and the question asked. Any thoughts on why the reporting of deaths will be stopped? Political gain? Numbers so high they don't wanna scare the population?? Numbers so low and fake they don't want people to work out it was all an omnicon? That was the original question. And yep, been surfing and keeping good folk around me. Can't keep a good man down mate. Cheers.

BD, I was sincere. And you're still talking absolute shit, getting crap off YouTube and believing the BS. Mate, I said it before and I will say it again. There's no joy down the anti-vax rabbit hole. It doesn't lead to enlightenment. Just victimhood and anger. Despite your silly post, I still hope you can get you shit together.

Much easier to be an obedient dog. Good boy VL good boy.
Don’t ever question your power drunk premier. Good boy

bluediamond's picture
bluediamond's picture
bluediamond Sunday, 23 Jan 2022 at 6:14pm
shoredump wrote:

Viclocal said: “until you find a cure for old age”

There is! (almost)
Stem cell research and regenerative medicine is slowly moving from the lab to the patient. Very exciting times are coming for those that wish to live to 5000. But I digress, carry on...

Great!!! I can see the headlines in 20 years already..'people in their 4870's dying of Omnicron800ZDt1 because of unvaccinated idiots!!!'

Supafreak's picture
Supafreak's picture
Supafreak Sunday, 23 Jan 2022 at 6:18pm
Supafreak wrote:

https://youtu.be/yuwr6HunQ10

Do people really believe that this former labor leaders opinion is bullshit simply because it’s on YouTube ?

bluediamond's picture
bluediamond's picture
bluediamond Sunday, 23 Jan 2022 at 6:23pm

@supafreak, VL and co were the first to write Joe Rogan off because YouTube banned him for the Dr Malone interview. These pro covid crew (and i reserve that term for a select few) are clutching at straws and i'm convinced they have an agenda that's somehow politically motivated. They waste too much time shutting down any argument on here that even slightly questions the official narrative (see my post above for example) for it not to be....unless there's a monetary incentive for them being on here all the time. SN??

Roadkill's picture
Roadkill's picture
Roadkill Sunday, 23 Jan 2022 at 6:36pm
bluediamond wrote:

@supafreak, VL and co were the first to write Joe Rogan off because YouTube banned him for the Dr Malone interview. These pro covid crew (and i reserve that term for a select few) are clutching at straws and i'm convinced they have an agenda that's somehow politically motivated. They waste too much time shutting down any argument on here that even slightly questions the official narrative (see my post above for example) for it not to be....unless there's a monetary incentive for them being on here all the time. SN??

Geezus.

A politically motivated agenda AND being paid to be on here.

Fuck, bd. You are down that hole deep.

bluediamond's picture
bluediamond's picture
bluediamond Sunday, 23 Jan 2022 at 6:39pm

Roaaddddyyyyy!!! Did you miss me mate!?? I haven't been on here for a while, and it sure didn't take you and VL long to have your first little cracks at me.
I missed you Roady.
Btw. I got a joke from Robo...
Roadkill, VL and Roadkills mum walk into a cafe.....
ahh forget about it!
Btw, great vid Supafreak. I hope Roady and VL don't watch it. Might make their brains explode. haha

Roadkill's picture
Roadkill's picture
Roadkill Sunday, 23 Jan 2022 at 6:46pm
bluediamond wrote:

Roaaddddyyyyy!!! Did you miss me mate!?? I haven't been on here for a while, and it sure didn't take you and VL long to have your first little cracks at me.
I missed you Roady.
Btw. I got a joke from Robo...
Roadkill, VL and Roadkills mum walk into a cafe.....
ahh forget about it!
Btw, great vid Supafreak. I hope Roady and VL don't watch it. Might make their brains explode. haha

Geezus, you really should take a week off. I didn’t take a crack at you.
Your conspiracy theories are whack.

bluediamond's picture
bluediamond's picture
bluediamond Sunday, 23 Jan 2022 at 6:49pm

Ahhh Roady. I've long ago learnt not to engage in anything beyond banter with you.
Have shared my wisdom for the day, i'm at peace with that, hope they're not making you work too hard mate!! Happy Sunday. YEW!

indo-dreaming's picture
indo-dreaming's picture
indo-dreaming Sunday, 23 Jan 2022 at 6:54pm
bluediamond wrote:

So anyone know why the US government has decided that no more Corona Virus deaths are to be reported by hospitals as of February 2? Is it because the numbers aren't scary enough once you take out all the fake deaths??
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y0Q5YVqJHz4

It's actually a real positive sign that we are moving forward and re looking at things.

Singapore actually planned to stop reporting numbers back in June, but i don't think they implemented it.

bluediamond's picture
bluediamond's picture
bluediamond Sunday, 23 Jan 2022 at 6:56pm

Btw for all those self proclaimed psychologists like VL and Roady that wanna put me in there little box of mental illness because i said, and i quote 'it's pretty fucken depressing' about the way the government is bullying us, the citizens, even after pointing out to VL it's external, not internal......
just so you kind hearted, deeply sincere fellas know i'm doing fine, here's my current status :-P
"You can't stop the waves, but you can learn to put your head in the sand"
Oh wait. Is that me, or is that you. Now i'm confused! Who's got mental issues here? Ahh fuckkit, happy Sunday fellas.

thermalben's picture
thermalben's picture
thermalben Sunday, 23 Jan 2022 at 6:56pm
bluediamond wrote:

@supafreak, VL and co were the first to write Joe Rogan off because YouTube banned him for the Dr Malone interview. These pro covid crew (and i reserve that term for a select few) are clutching at straws and i'm convinced they have an agenda that's somehow politically motivated. They waste too much time shutting down any argument on here that even slightly questions the official narrative (see my post above for example) for it not to be....unless there's a monetary incentive for them being on here all the time. SN??

Time for a bex and a lie down, mate.

Aside from the $150 Bill Gates personally deposits into my Dollarmites account for every page impression this thread generates, there are no financial incentives on offer to anyone.

bluediamond's picture
bluediamond's picture
bluediamond Sunday, 23 Jan 2022 at 6:57pm

Yep, could be @indo. Fingers crossed ay!

bluediamond's picture
bluediamond's picture
bluediamond Sunday, 23 Jan 2022 at 6:58pm

@thermalben, that's fine by me. Just checking, because if there's no financial incentive from you fellas, then oh boy!!! Houston we have a problem!!! That's alot of time spent on here and not in the water.

Vic Local's picture
Vic Local's picture
Vic Local Sunday, 23 Jan 2022 at 7:03pm

"Have shared my wisdom for the day,"
No you haven't BD, you've just taken a gigantic digital dump on Swellnet.
There's no wisdom with you mate. None whatsoever.

bluediamond's picture
bluediamond's picture
bluediamond Sunday, 23 Jan 2022 at 7:03pm

Um, so does anyone know why the US government has asked hospitals to stop reporting Covid deaths as of Feb 2, 2022??

Vic Local's picture
Vic Local's picture
Vic Local Sunday, 23 Jan 2022 at 7:05pm
bluediamond wrote:

@thermalben, that's fine by me. Just checking, because if there's no financial incentive from you fellas, then oh boy!!! Houston we have a problem!!! That's alot of time spent on here and not in the water.

Seen the "Endless Bummer" post about Victoria's waves for the last 4 months?
If you're on the East Coast and spending the day on this forum, that's truly fucked.

bluediamond's picture
bluediamond's picture
bluediamond Sunday, 23 Jan 2022 at 7:07pm

Still not an answer VL. Give me answers goddammit!! :-D

Roadkill's picture
Roadkill's picture
Roadkill Sunday, 23 Jan 2022 at 7:17pm
bluediamond wrote:

Still not an answer VL. Give me answers goddammit!! :-D

Demands what you won’t give.

bluediamond's picture
bluediamond's picture
bluediamond Sunday, 23 Jan 2022 at 7:21pm

Roadyyyy!! Did you miss me?? I missed you!
Anyway, yes, demanding answers!!! Grrr.
But ok, i guess it's not that exciting a topic after all.
My mistake.
I don't expect you to have answers, but an opinion would suffice ;-)

Blowin's picture
Blowin's picture
Blowin Sunday, 23 Jan 2022 at 7:22pm
bluediamond wrote:

Um, so does anyone know why the US government has asked hospitals to stop reporting Covid deaths as of Feb 2, 2022??

The Democrats are in political strife so their covid narrative has been shit canned. Same as when the BLM riots they’d astroturf instigated and supported started polling badly…. shut down.