COVID-19 Health System Overload Forecaster

Craig's picture
Craig started the topic in Wednesday, 18 Mar 2020 at 7:44pm

I've created a spreadsheet forecast which I'll update as we go..

There's also a website with live running data.. https://sites.google.com/view/stayhomeaustralia

overthefalls's picture
overthefalls's picture
overthefalls Sunday, 23 Jan 2022 at 4:40pm
burleigh wrote:
overthefalls wrote:
burleigh wrote:
overthefalls wrote:
burleigh wrote:
overthefalls wrote:

Burleigh, you arrogantly accuse pro-vaxxers of belonging to a cult. Yes, it’s a huge cult that consists of the majority of the Australian population who are just trying to do the right thing. You have created somewhat of cult following yourself; loads of crew around my neck of the woods are now reading this thread every day, eagerly awaiting their next instalment of your hilarious drivel, especially your gross misreadings of statistics. You and Robo make a great comedy duo!

Majority of Australia who are just trying to do the right thing. Haha
Keeping your employment you mean? Or being able to go to the pub?

Your town sounds like a real hoot, must be heaps going on there

I don’t know anybody who was coerced into getting vaccinated. Everyone I know did it because they wanted to do it, not because they were scared or brainwashed; they were just being sensible and rational. I don’t even have a TV to watch the mainstream “propagandist” news that you so often deride. I just listen to people who actually know what they’re talking about, rather than trawling Instagram, Facebook, Bitchute, etc.

You’re right, Burleigh, there’s not much to do around here, especially when there’s no surf, so thanks for the gift that keeps on giving, i.e. daily laughs from the deranged commentary of a first-class dolt.

Did they want to do it to “protect the community”? If so then they were lied to.

But if you don’t ever want to question anything then that’s on you pin cushion

Nobody lied to me. Months ago, when my doctor discussed the vaccine with me, he plainly informed me that it would not stop me from getting covid, but it would protect me from severe illness. He was right; I tested positive for covid yesterday after experiencing very mild flu-like symptoms. Had I not got vaccinated, it could have been worse. I feel that I have done my bit to protect the community by staying out of the local hospital. Last time I was there I had to wait five hours to see a doctor.

I, like many others who are vaccinated, have asked many pertinent questions, but none of those questions have been answered by armchair medical experts.

No hard feelings, Burleigh; I have nothing against those who choose to not get vaccinated, but I do get annoyed when they ridicule those of us who do choose to get vaccinated.

Haha you’re assuming it has made you less sick, however it’s blind faith as you will never know.

Every unvaxxed person I know that has had covid also had mild flu like symptoms.

You have been brainwashed, no two ways about it.

But good on you for doing as your told. So obedient

Burleigh, is there no end to your expertise? Epidemiology, immunology, virology, and now psychology! What next?

bluediamond's picture
bluediamond's picture
bluediamond Sunday, 23 Jan 2022 at 5:25pm
Vic Local wrote:
bluediamond wrote:

So anyone know why the US government has decided that no more Corona Virus deaths are to be reported by hospitals as of February 2? Is it because the numbers aren't scary enough once you take out all the fake deaths??
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y0Q5YVqJHz4

BD, I know you've had a few issues lately, so I'm saying this as nicely as possible. Go surfing. There's no joy heading down the road you are travelling. Take a break from this forum because it's not doing you any favours. Take care VL.

HA!! So sincere VL, i almost believed you!! Wiping away the tears as i write this to be honest. The only issues i have are external to me, not internal my friend.
So anyway, nice deflection of the content of the video and the question asked. Any thoughts on why the reporting of deaths will be stopped? Political gain? Numbers so high they don't wanna scare the population?? Numbers so low and fake they don't want people to work out it was all an omnicon? That was the original question. And yep, been surfing and keeping good folk around me. Can't keep a good man down mate. Cheers.

burleigh's picture
burleigh's picture
burleigh Sunday, 23 Jan 2022 at 5:28pm
overthefalls wrote:
burleigh wrote:
overthefalls wrote:
burleigh wrote:
overthefalls wrote:
burleigh wrote:
overthefalls wrote:

Burleigh, you arrogantly accuse pro-vaxxers of belonging to a cult. Yes, it’s a huge cult that consists of the majority of the Australian population who are just trying to do the right thing. You have created somewhat of cult following yourself; loads of crew around my neck of the woods are now reading this thread every day, eagerly awaiting their next instalment of your hilarious drivel, especially your gross misreadings of statistics. You and Robo make a great comedy duo!

Majority of Australia who are just trying to do the right thing. Haha
Keeping your employment you mean? Or being able to go to the pub?

Your town sounds like a real hoot, must be heaps going on there

I don’t know anybody who was coerced into getting vaccinated. Everyone I know did it because they wanted to do it, not because they were scared or brainwashed; they were just being sensible and rational. I don’t even have a TV to watch the mainstream “propagandist” news that you so often deride. I just listen to people who actually know what they’re talking about, rather than trawling Instagram, Facebook, Bitchute, etc.

You’re right, Burleigh, there’s not much to do around here, especially when there’s no surf, so thanks for the gift that keeps on giving, i.e. daily laughs from the deranged commentary of a first-class dolt.

Did they want to do it to “protect the community”? If so then they were lied to.

But if you don’t ever want to question anything then that’s on you pin cushion

Nobody lied to me. Months ago, when my doctor discussed the vaccine with me, he plainly informed me that it would not stop me from getting covid, but it would protect me from severe illness. He was right; I tested positive for covid yesterday after experiencing very mild flu-like symptoms. Had I not got vaccinated, it could have been worse. I feel that I have done my bit to protect the community by staying out of the local hospital. Last time I was there I had to wait five hours to see a doctor.

I, like many others who are vaccinated, have asked many pertinent questions, but none of those questions have been answered by armchair medical experts.

No hard feelings, Burleigh; I have nothing against those who choose to not get vaccinated, but I do get annoyed when they ridicule those of us who do choose to get vaccinated.

Haha you’re assuming it has made you less sick, however it’s blind faith as you will never know.

Every unvaxxed person I know that has had covid also had mild flu like symptoms.

You have been brainwashed, no two ways about it.

But good on you for doing as your told. So obedient

Burleigh, is there no end to your expertise? Epidemiology, immunology, virology, and now psychology! What next?

Don’t ever question the system mate. You keep believing that your covid was mild because the government told you. The one thing you can’t prove.
Everyone unvaxxed that had mild covid must be lucky.
It’s a happy clappers cult. Thanking science for something you can never prove. Just like religion. Praise Jesus or in this case Pfizer

overthefalls's picture
overthefalls's picture
overthefalls Sunday, 23 Jan 2022 at 5:42pm

The “system”, i.e. the medical establishment, has served me well on several occasions: appendicitis, malaria, tuberculosis and pneumonia, to name a few. That’s not blind faith; it’s confidence borne from experience. What has happened in your life that makes you so distrustful of modern medicine? If you don’t trust it, then what’s in it for you to drag others down the rabbit hole with you? Live and let live, mate.

Vic Local's picture
Vic Local's picture
Vic Local Sunday, 23 Jan 2022 at 5:53pm
bluediamond wrote:
Vic Local wrote:
bluediamond wrote:

So anyone know why the US government has decided that no more Corona Virus deaths are to be reported by hospitals as of February 2? Is it because the numbers aren't scary enough once you take out all the fake deaths??

BD, I know you've had a few issues lately, so I'm saying this as nicely as possible. Go surfing. There's no joy heading down the road you are travelling. Take a break from this forum because it's not doing you any favours. Take care VL.

HA!! So sincere VL, i almost believed you!! Wiping away the tears as i write this to be honest. The only issues i have are external to me, not internal my friend.
So anyway, nice deflection of the content of the video and the question asked. Any thoughts on why the reporting of deaths will be stopped? Political gain? Numbers so high they don't wanna scare the population?? Numbers so low and fake they don't want people to work out it was all an omnicon? That was the original question. And yep, been surfing and keeping good folk around me. Can't keep a good man down mate. Cheers.

BD, I was sincere. And you're still talking absolute shit, getting crap off YouTube and believing the BS. Mate, I said it before and I will say it again. There's no joy down the anti-vax rabbit hole. It doesn't lead to enlightenment. Just victimhood and anger. Despite your silly post, I still hope you can get you shit together.

burleigh's picture
burleigh's picture
burleigh Sunday, 23 Jan 2022 at 5:50pm
overthefalls wrote:

The “system”, i.e. the medical establishment, has served me well on several occasions: appendicitis, malaria, tuberculosis and pneumonia, to name a few. That’s not blind faith; it’s confidence borne from experience. What has happened in your life that makes you so distrustful of modern medicine? If you don’t trust it, then what’s in it for you to drag others down the rabbit hole with you? Live and let live, mate.

Did they treat you with an experimental drug? Or were the procedures tried and tested?

Could the doctors choose their appropriate treatment or were their hands tied to only recommend an experimental drug?

Lastly comparing covid (especially omicron) to anything other than a mild flu is laughable and embarrassing no matter how much propaganda Roadkill shares on here.

Will you continue to get your boosters now you have had covid? How many boosters until you say enough is enough.

shoredump's picture
shoredump's picture
shoredump Sunday, 23 Jan 2022 at 5:59pm

Viclocal said: “until you find a cure for old age”

There is! (almost)
Stem cell research and regenerative medicine is slowly moving from the lab to the patient. Very exciting times are coming for those that wish to live to 5000. But I digress, carry on...

bluediamond's picture
bluediamond's picture
bluediamond Sunday, 23 Jan 2022 at 6:11pm

Cheers VL. Sincere is fine.
But thought you might have been interested in checking out the content of the video.
There's so much shit going around at the moment, it's time consuming to watch every little thing posted, so i do get it, but to rip into my mental wellbeing based on me posting a video, without addressing the actual topic is a little pissweak in my opinion.
I thought it was an interesting observation and worthy of discussion.

burleigh's picture
burleigh's picture
burleigh Sunday, 23 Jan 2022 at 6:13pm
Vic Local wrote:
bluediamond wrote:
Vic Local wrote:
bluediamond wrote:

BD, I was sincere. And you're still talking absolute shit, getting crap off YouTube and believing the BS. Mate, I said it before and I will say it again. There's no joy down the anti-vax rabbit hole. It doesn't lead to enlightenment. Just victimhood and anger. Despite your silly post, I still hope you can get you shit together.

Much easier to be an obedient dog. Good boy VL good boy.
Don’t ever question your power drunk premier. Good boy

bluediamond's picture
bluediamond's picture
bluediamond Sunday, 23 Jan 2022 at 6:14pm
shoredump wrote:

Viclocal said: “until you find a cure for old age”

There is! (almost)
Stem cell research and regenerative medicine is slowly moving from the lab to the patient. Very exciting times are coming for those that wish to live to 5000. But I digress, carry on...

Great!!! I can see the headlines in 20 years already..'people in their 4870's dying of Omnicron800ZDt1 because of unvaccinated idiots!!!'

Supafreak's picture
Supafreak's picture
Supafreak Sunday, 23 Jan 2022 at 6:18pm
Supafreak wrote:

https://youtu.be/yuwr6HunQ10

Do people really believe that this former labor leaders opinion is bullshit simply because it’s on YouTube ?

bluediamond's picture
bluediamond's picture
bluediamond Sunday, 23 Jan 2022 at 6:23pm

@supafreak, VL and co were the first to write Joe Rogan off because YouTube banned him for the Dr Malone interview. These pro covid crew (and i reserve that term for a select few) are clutching at straws and i'm convinced they have an agenda that's somehow politically motivated. They waste too much time shutting down any argument on here that even slightly questions the official narrative (see my post above for example) for it not to be....unless there's a monetary incentive for them being on here all the time. SN??

Roadkill's picture
Roadkill's picture
Roadkill Sunday, 23 Jan 2022 at 6:36pm
bluediamond wrote:

@supafreak, VL and co were the first to write Joe Rogan off because YouTube banned him for the Dr Malone interview. These pro covid crew (and i reserve that term for a select few) are clutching at straws and i'm convinced they have an agenda that's somehow politically motivated. They waste too much time shutting down any argument on here that even slightly questions the official narrative (see my post above for example) for it not to be....unless there's a monetary incentive for them being on here all the time. SN??

Geezus.

A politically motivated agenda AND being paid to be on here.

Fuck, bd. You are down that hole deep.

bluediamond's picture
bluediamond's picture
bluediamond Sunday, 23 Jan 2022 at 6:39pm

Roaaddddyyyyy!!! Did you miss me mate!?? I haven't been on here for a while, and it sure didn't take you and VL long to have your first little cracks at me.
I missed you Roady.
Btw. I got a joke from Robo...
Roadkill, VL and Roadkills mum walk into a cafe.....
ahh forget about it!
Btw, great vid Supafreak. I hope Roady and VL don't watch it. Might make their brains explode. haha

Roadkill's picture
Roadkill's picture
Roadkill Sunday, 23 Jan 2022 at 6:46pm
bluediamond wrote:

Roaaddddyyyyy!!! Did you miss me mate!?? I haven't been on here for a while, and it sure didn't take you and VL long to have your first little cracks at me.
I missed you Roady.
Btw. I got a joke from Robo...
Roadkill, VL and Roadkills mum walk into a cafe.....
ahh forget about it!
Btw, great vid Supafreak. I hope Roady and VL don't watch it. Might make their brains explode. haha

Geezus, you really should take a week off. I didn’t take a crack at you.
Your conspiracy theories are whack.

bluediamond's picture
bluediamond's picture
bluediamond Sunday, 23 Jan 2022 at 6:49pm

Ahhh Roady. I've long ago learnt not to engage in anything beyond banter with you.
Have shared my wisdom for the day, i'm at peace with that, hope they're not making you work too hard mate!! Happy Sunday. YEW!

indo-dreaming's picture
indo-dreaming's picture
indo-dreaming Sunday, 23 Jan 2022 at 6:54pm
bluediamond wrote:

It's actually a real positive sign that we are moving forward and re looking at things.

Singapore actually planned to stop reporting numbers back in June, but i don't think they implemented it.

bluediamond's picture
bluediamond's picture
bluediamond Sunday, 23 Jan 2022 at 6:56pm

Btw for all those self proclaimed psychologists like VL and Roady that wanna put me in there little box of mental illness because i said, and i quote 'it's pretty fucken depressing' about the way the government is bullying us, the citizens, even after pointing out to VL it's external, not internal......
just so you kind hearted, deeply sincere fellas know i'm doing fine, here's my current status :-P
"You can't stop the waves, but you can learn to put your head in the sand"
Oh wait. Is that me, or is that you. Now i'm confused! Who's got mental issues here? Ahh fuckkit, happy Sunday fellas.

thermalben's picture
thermalben's picture
thermalben Sunday, 23 Jan 2022 at 6:56pm
bluediamond wrote:

Time for a bex and a lie down, mate.

Aside from the $150 Bill Gates personally deposits into my Dollarmites account for every page impression this thread generates, there are no financial incentives on offer to anyone.

bluediamond's picture
bluediamond's picture
bluediamond Sunday, 23 Jan 2022 at 6:57pm

Yep, could be @indo. Fingers crossed ay!

bluediamond's picture
bluediamond's picture
bluediamond Sunday, 23 Jan 2022 at 6:58pm

@thermalben, that's fine by me. Just checking, because if there's no financial incentive from you fellas, then oh boy!!! Houston we have a problem!!! That's alot of time spent on here and not in the water.

Vic Local's picture
Vic Local's picture
Vic Local Sunday, 23 Jan 2022 at 7:03pm

"Have shared my wisdom for the day,"
No you haven't BD, you've just taken a gigantic digital dump on Swellnet.
There's no wisdom with you mate. None whatsoever.

bluediamond's picture
bluediamond's picture
bluediamond Sunday, 23 Jan 2022 at 7:03pm

Um, so does anyone know why the US government has asked hospitals to stop reporting Covid deaths as of Feb 2, 2022??

Vic Local's picture
Vic Local's picture
Vic Local Sunday, 23 Jan 2022 at 7:05pm
bluediamond wrote:

@thermalben, that's fine by me. Just checking, because if there's no financial incentive from you fellas, then oh boy!!! Houston we have a problem!!! That's alot of time spent on here and not in the water.

Seen the "Endless Bummer" post about Victoria's waves for the last 4 months?
If you're on the East Coast and spending the day on this forum, that's truly fucked.

bluediamond's picture
bluediamond's picture
bluediamond Sunday, 23 Jan 2022 at 7:07pm

Still not an answer VL. Give me answers goddammit!! :-D

Roadkill's picture
Roadkill's picture
Roadkill Sunday, 23 Jan 2022 at 7:17pm
bluediamond wrote:

Still not an answer VL. Give me answers goddammit!! :-D

Demands what you won’t give.

bluediamond's picture
bluediamond's picture
bluediamond Sunday, 23 Jan 2022 at 7:21pm

Roadyyyy!! Did you miss me?? I missed you!
Anyway, yes, demanding answers!!! Grrr.
But ok, i guess it's not that exciting a topic after all.
My mistake.
I don't expect you to have answers, but an opinion would suffice ;-)

Blowin's picture
Blowin's picture
Blowin Sunday, 23 Jan 2022 at 7:22pm
bluediamond wrote:

Um, so does anyone know why the US government has asked hospitals to stop reporting Covid deaths as of Feb 2, 2022??

The Democrats are in political strife so their covid narrative has been shit canned. Same as when the BLM riots they’d astroturf instigated and supported started polling badly…. shut down.

Roadkill's picture
Roadkill's picture
Roadkill Sunday, 23 Jan 2022 at 7:22pm

VL, are you paid by Bill Gates or Zuckaberg? Or Pfizer?

Truth to tell, bd. I can’t lie to you mate. The Rothschilds pay me.

New world brah. You're either in or out.

bluediamond's picture
bluediamond's picture
bluediamond Sunday, 23 Jan 2022 at 7:28pm

I'll take that, 20 odd post's later from a fairly reasoned question, as a non opinion Roady. As you were.

bluediamond's picture
bluediamond's picture
bluediamond Sunday, 23 Jan 2022 at 7:29pm
Blowin wrote:
bluediamond wrote:

The Democrats are in political strife so their covid narrative has been shit canned. Same as when the BLM riots they’d astroturf instigated and supported started polling badly…. shut down.

Thanks Blowin. That makes some kind of sense.

Blowin's picture
Blowin's picture
Blowin Sunday, 23 Jan 2022 at 7:34pm

“it is a vicious cycle that is crippling healthcare care systems around the world. The worse the staff shortages get, the more nurses and doctors end up succumbing to mental and physical exhaustion, further exacerbating the shortages.” The vaccine mandates appear to be the final straw. A sudden wave of dismissals and resignations of unvaccinated staff is making it even harder for overstretched hospitals to treat patients of COVID-19 and other serious conditions.

In some parts of Canada, including Quebec, public health authorities in December “allowed” infected workers to return to work as hospitals grappled with thousands of staff calling in sick amid a surge in new case numbers. The province of Alberta took the much more rational step of allowing unvaccinated workers back on the job, as long as they agreed to undergo regular testing — something the UK’s NHS could do easily and at little extra cost with the roughly 70,000 workers that still refuse to get vaccinated. In fact, it should be doing it with both vaccinated and unvaccinated workers.

Fighting a pandemic with legislation that ends up producing fewer rather than more employees in the healthcare system is not just dangerous but absurd, especially given that the “no jab, no job” mandates are for a non-sterilising vaccination that does not stop infection or transmission but only reduces the risk of the recipient developing serious symptoms.

This is particularly true in the case of the Omicron variant. According to the UK Government’s latest vaccine report, published on Jan 13, cases per 100,000 are now higher in the vaccinated than in the unvaccinated. It is a similar story in Denmark where the public health authorities, which have done a pretty decent job of tracking COVID-19 case numbers as well as the emergence and spread of new variants, reported in late December that 90% of the 17,800 Danes who had contracted Omicron by December 15 had been vaccinated two or three times. Only 8.5 percent were unvaccinated. In the case of Delta or other variants, the unvaccinated accounted for 23.7 percent of case numbers.

Clearly, in the age of Omicron and with the current crop of vaccines there is no logical justification for vaccine mandates for healthcare staff, especially given that many of them already have some degree of infection-acquired immunity. This is even more the case in a country where the Government has essentially removed most other public health measures for trying to control the spread of the virus such as the mask mandate and work from home rules, as even some former staunch advocates of vaccine mandates are now conceding.

No one could have predicted this, could they?

Vic Local's picture
Vic Local's picture
Vic Local Sunday, 23 Jan 2022 at 7:34pm

BD: Posts anti-vax cult / covid denial rubbish and then demands answers to idiotic questions.
Others: Ignore the clown.
BD: Cracks the shits.
Oh it's good for a laugh isn't it.

Vic Local's picture
Vic Local's picture
Vic Local Sunday, 23 Jan 2022 at 7:37pm
Roadkill wrote:

I'm on Pfizer's and Zuckerberg's payroll, and while SN don't give me any cash, they do sling me a couple of pairs of boardies and a wetsuit every 6 months. BTW Craig, Ben and Stu, your instalment is late. Sling me a few blocks of wax and all is forgiven.

Roadkill's picture
Roadkill's picture
Roadkill Sunday, 23 Jan 2022 at 7:42pm
Vic Local wrote:
Roadkill wrote:

I'm on Pfizer's and Zuckerberg's payroll, and while SN don't give me any cash, they do sling me a couple of pairs of boardies and a wetsuit every 6 months. BTW Craig, Ben and Stu, your instalment is late. Sling me a few blocks of wax and all is forgiven.

WTF…SN billed my credit card last week.

I want some boardies!

Blowin's picture
Blowin's picture
Blowin Sunday, 23 Jan 2022 at 7:45pm

Who are you two kidding? You’re on the taxpayers payroll to the tune of tens of thousands of dollars each.

You both bilked your fellow Australians for covid stimulus money. That’s why you love the lockdowns. VIC Local was demanding another lockdown and stimulus taxpayer funds only a couple of weeks ago when he was bleating that the Surf Coast was enduring a CATASTROPHE!!!!!!!!

Grifters gonna grift.

Stok's picture
Stok's picture
Stok Sunday, 23 Jan 2022 at 7:48pm

BD, one thing you need to learn is, not everything has to make logical sense to you personally. Why are they stopping the reporting of covid deaths? Who knows? I'm sure they'll track it somewhere for monitoring purposes. Really doesn't matter. People with appropriate expertise and experience are making those decisions.

Stok's picture
Stok's picture
Stok Sunday, 23 Jan 2022 at 7:52pm
Blowin wrote:

“it is a vicious cycle that is crippling healthcare care systems around the world. The worse the staff shortages get, the more nurses and doctors end up succumbing to mental and physical exhaustion, further exacerbating the shortages.” The vaccine mandates appear to be the final straw. A sudden wave of dismissals and resignations of unvaccinated staff is making it even harder for overstretched hospitals to treat patients of COVID-19 and other serious conditions.

In some parts of Canada, including Quebec, public health authorities in December “allowed” infected workers to return to work as hospitals grappled with thousands of staff calling in sick amid a surge in new case numbers. The province of Alberta took the much more rational step of allowing unvaccinated workers back on the job, as long as they agreed to undergo regular testing — something the UK’s NHS could do easily and at little extra cost with the roughly 70,000 workers that still refuse to get vaccinated. In fact, it should be doing it with both vaccinated and unvaccinated workers.

Fighting a pandemic with legislation that ends up producing fewer rather than more employees in the healthcare system is not just dangerous but absurd, especially given that the “no jab, no job” mandates are for a non-sterilising vaccination that does not stop infection or transmission but only reduces the risk of the recipient developing serious symptoms.

This is particularly true in the case of the Omicron variant. According to the UK Government’s latest vaccine report, published on Jan 13, cases per 100,000 are now higher in the vaccinated than in the unvaccinated. It is a similar story in Denmark where the public health authorities, which have done a pretty decent job of tracking COVID-19 case numbers as well as the emergence and spread of new variants, reported in late December that 90% of the 17,800 Danes who had contracted Omicron by December 15 had been vaccinated two or three times. Only 8.5 percent were unvaccinated. In the case of Delta or other variants, the unvaccinated accounted for 23.7 percent of case numbers.

Clearly, in the age of Omicron and with the current crop of vaccines there is no logical justification for vaccine mandates for healthcare staff, especially given that many of them already have some degree of infection-acquired immunity. This is even more the case in a country where the Government has essentially removed most other public health measures for trying to control the spread of the virus such as the mask mandate and work from home rules, as even some former staunch advocates of vaccine mandates are now conceding.

Blowin, I think its a pretty fundamental issue if your professional doctor, nurse or hospital worker rejects evidence based science and is unable to follow directions in regards to disease control.

Blowin's picture
Blowin's picture
Blowin Sunday, 23 Jan 2022 at 7:54pm
Stok wrote:

BD, one thing you need to learn is, not everything has to make logical sense to you personally. Why are they stopping the reporting of covid deaths? Who knows? I'm sure they'll track it somewhere for monitoring purposes. Really doesn't matter. People with appropriate expertise and experience are making those decisions.

Come on Stok.

A couple of hours ago you were giving a detailed explanation why the vaccinated don’t spread covid. Something about sneezing less….lol.

Tell that to the million plus vaccinated Australians who had their little Omicold and spread it to everyone around them.

It takes a fair bit of chutzpah to try and present a theory which is disproved by the reality of millions of people in the community around you….but you tried. Points for the attempt, not so much for the brainlessness behind it bloke.

Blowin's picture
Blowin's picture
Blowin Sunday, 23 Jan 2022 at 7:57pm
Stok wrote:
Blowin wrote:

Blowin, I think its a pretty fundamental issue if your professional doctor, nurse or hospital worker rejects evidence based science and is unable to follow directions in regards to disease control.

You mean your “evidence “ that the vaccinated don’t sneeze and therefore don’t transmit the Omicold? Lol.

How’s that working out bloke?

You sound like a bloke standing on the shore and watching the water recede as he explains that tides are theoretically impossible.

Stok's picture
Stok's picture
Stok Sunday, 23 Jan 2022 at 8:00pm
bluediamond wrote:

Heard a great perspective on that video from an academic, a doctor of history funnily enough.
Basically, he mentioned that in any field, there are fully qualified, smart, fringe dwellers who's ideas go strongly against the grain and scientific majority - for example there are doctors of astronomy who reject that the big bang actually happened.
Malone is exactly this, a fringe dweller with ideas the vast, vast majority of scientists in the same field DO NOT agree with.
The fact that this qualified expert spent hours on end talking to a podcast host, effectively unchallenged and not at all fact checked, makes it quite frankly an absolute load of dangerously wrong shit.
Anti vaxxers applaud that episode as it plays straight into their narrative, it's like a warm, reassuring hug. Truth is, it's plain irresponsible.

Blowin's picture
Blowin's picture
Blowin Sunday, 23 Jan 2022 at 8:01pm
Stok wrote:

Your blind faith in authority is cute bloke.

Embarrassing and insanely naive, but cute.

Stok's picture
Stok's picture
Stok Sunday, 23 Jan 2022 at 8:03pm

Hey Blowin,
Pretty sure made it clear, that the viral load would likely be lower. I don't have evidence, just talking shit and using common sense. Funnily enough, that's what most of your fanciful anti vax ideals are based on, some dickhead positing his opinion online. Pretty annoying am I right?

Blowin's picture
Blowin's picture
Blowin Sunday, 23 Jan 2022 at 8:09pm
Stok wrote:
bluediamond wrote:

Heard a great perspective on that video from an academic, a doctor of history funnily enough.
Basically, he mentioned that in any field, there are fully qualified, smart, fringe dwellers who's ideas go strongly against the grain and scientific majority - for example there are doctors of astronomy who reject that the big bang actually happened.
Malone is exactly this, a fringe dweller with ideas the vast, vast majority of scientists in the same field DO NOT agree with.
The fact that this qualified expert spent hours on end talking to a podcast host, effectively unchallenged and not at all fact checked, makes it quite frankly an absolute load of dangerously wrong shit.
Anti vaxxers applaud that episode as it plays straight into their narrative, it's like a warm, reassuring hug. Truth is, it's plain irresponsible.

Yeah, your blind faith in the US government which brought us Vietnam, OxyContin , the invasion of the Middle East and now a potential war against Russia is responsible bloke.

FFS.

Vic Local's picture
Vic Local's picture
Vic Local Sunday, 23 Jan 2022 at 8:04pm
Roadkill wrote:
Vic Local wrote:
Roadkill wrote:

WTF…SN billed my credit card last week.

I want some boardies!

Not going to happen roadkill. Your subscription pays for my surf gear. Thanks.

Stok's picture
Stok's picture
Stok Sunday, 23 Jan 2022 at 8:06pm
Blowin wrote:

Your blind faith in authority is cute bloke.

Embarrassing and insanely naive, but cute.

Cute? Highly inappropriate. And I thought we were just having fun!

Blowin's picture
Blowin's picture
Blowin Sunday, 23 Jan 2022 at 8:09pm
Stok wrote:

Hey Blowin,
Pretty sure made it clear, that the viral load would likely be lower. I don't have evidence, just talking shit and using common sense. Funnily enough, that's what most of your fanciful anti vax ideals are based on, some dickhead positing his opinion online. Pretty annoying am I right?

But….you’re not talking common sense.

You’re talking illogical dung.

Take a look around you bloke, million plus vaccinated Australians with Covid and the highest vaccinated nations in the world are the highest case numbers of covid in the world and you’re on here turning your hand to made up science to try and convince us otherwise.

Then you’re talking about people being irresponsible.

Fuck’s sake bloke. Get some integrity and a clue.

You’re making shit up to prove something you know doesn’t exist. About time you asked yourself why you are doing this bloke.

Roadkill's picture
Roadkill's picture
Roadkill Sunday, 23 Jan 2022 at 8:11pm

Just watching the AusOpen wheelchair tennis.
Alcott vs someone. 1st time watcher…pretty entertaining stuff tbh.

bluediamond's picture
bluediamond's picture
bluediamond Sunday, 23 Jan 2022 at 8:12pm
Vic Local wrote:

BD: Posts anti-vax cult / covid denial rubbish and then demands answers to idiotic questions.
Others: Ignore the clown.
BD: Cracks the shits.
Oh it's good for a laugh isn't it.

If you'd like to point out to me exactly where i 'cracked the shits' that would be good for a laugh too. Thanks VL. Floor is yours.

Stok's picture
Stok's picture
Stok Sunday, 23 Jan 2022 at 8:12pm

Lol, it's you nutjobs who love saying how mild it is, how it's essentially a common cold.

Maybe, just maybe, because of the extent of vaccination we're seeing generally lower viral loads being transmitted and overall a more mild experience FOR EVERYONE! yes, even anti vaxxers, who are, I dunno, enjoying other people's sacrifices? Never said it stops transmission, or reduces number of cases.

Not saying I'm right, but I'm happy to call that common sense in my books.