COVID-19 Health System Overload Forecaster

Craig's picture
Craig started the topic in Wednesday, 18 Mar 2020 at 7:44pm

I've created a spreadsheet forecast which I'll update as we go..

There's also a website with live running data.. https://sites.google.com/view/stayhomeaustralia

Vic Local's picture
Vic Local's picture
Vic Local Friday, 21 Jan 2022 at 8:56pm
shoredump wrote:
Vic Local wrote:

Fair dinkum robo, you're not right in the head mate.

I hope people like you and roadkill stop and reflect on the damage you are doing

That's just crap shoredump. I hope every single anti-vaxxer on here can turn it around and climb back out the rabbit hole. There's not fucking joy down there and most Anti-vaxxers are typically miserable lost people going nowhere.

You want to know who's causing the damage. It's shitheads like Avi Yemeni making $$$ by spreading his bullshit. It's cynical right wing activists whipping up the mob for political gain. Fuck mate, I reckon you might be pointing the finger at the wrong people here.

I'd love to see the anti-vax cult (and it is a cult) crumble. It's ripping families apart and causing mayhem, and for what exactly? Freedumb from consequences for libertarians flogs who don't give a fuck about anyone but themselves.

Vic Local's picture
Vic Local's picture
Vic Local Friday, 21 Jan 2022 at 9:01pm
troppo dichotomy wrote:

Vic love your passion and stance on racism but u totally supported BLM protesters protesting in the middle of a pandemic.Now your supporting police violence?i cant breath!
Violence is not cool however you try to justify it.

BLM had a genuine grievance. The protestors all wore masks and socially distanced. It was a peaceful protest, conducted in a highly disciplined and safe manner. The freedumb riots are the complete opposite. they are violent super spreader events and their cause (freedumb from responsibility) is a danger to public health.

sypkan's picture
sypkan's picture
sypkan Friday, 21 Jan 2022 at 9:08pm

seriously robo, that is the most juvenile shit I have seen on here, ...and trust me, there's been some seriously juvenile shit, from some serial offending multiple personalities...

yes roadkill is a wanker

clearly... a big one...

but don't be a dumb cunt

The real Donald Trump's picture
The real Donald... Friday, 21 Jan 2022 at 9:08pm

hey Dic Vocal,

it ain't the anti-vax that's crumbling,

it's the vaccs that are EPIC FAILING .

4 to 8 weeks cover then goes into immune neg territory, and that's still with rose coloured glasses.

so whack on son, get a booster for your rooster.

how many ya gunna do ?

sypkan's picture
sypkan's picture
sypkan Friday, 21 Jan 2022 at 9:16pm
Vic Local wrote:
shoredump wrote:
Vic Local wrote:

Fair dinkum robo, you're not right in the head mate.

I hope people like you and roadkill stop and reflect on the damage you are doing

That's just crap shoredump. I hope every single anti-vaxxer on here can turn it around and climb back out the rabbit hole. There's not fucking joy down there and most Anti-vaxxers are typically miserable lost people going nowhere.

You want to know who's causing the damage. It's shitheads like Avi Yemeni making $$$ by spreading his bullshit. It's cynical right wing activists whipping up the mob for political gain. Fuck mate, I reckon you might be pointing the finger at the wrong people here.

I'd love to see the anti-vax cult (and it is a cult) crumble. It's ripping families apart and causing mayhem, and for what exactly? Freedumb from consequences for libertarians flogs who don't give a fuck about anyone but themselves.

nah

you are causing all sorts of unneccesary hostilty and general bad juju

you are damaged goods and so deep in your own rabbit poo filled hole you cannot see the exit

a delusional deranged dumb cunt to boot

you need to think a little deeper and look a little harder

at yourself, and 'the evidence'

Supafreak's picture
Supafreak's picture
Supafreak Friday, 21 Jan 2022 at 9:17pm

More than 1m people around the world die each year from infections linked to microbes resistant to antibiotics, according to a study that estimates the scale of a “silent pandemic” that is now more deadly than malaria or HIV. https://www.ft.com/content/accf1951-48db-40f8-910f-16f66ff5531d
https://iview.abc.net.au/video/DO1956H003S00

Ben Harding's picture
Ben Harding's picture
Ben Harding Friday, 21 Jan 2022 at 9:26pm
sypkan wrote:

seriously robo, that is the most juvenile shit I have seen on here, ...and trust me, there's been some seriously juvenile shit, from some serial offending multiple personalities...

yes roadkill is a wanker

clearly... a big one...

but don't be a dumb cunt

Agreed, there is a lot of good will and support for people who reserve the right not to be vaccinated like you and yours robo.

Shit like this erodes that good faith fairly quickly man. Hopefully it's not something more sinister and you're just being a wanker. If you need help, seek it, if you're taking the piss, then pull your head in as this doesn't help your cause at all.

indo-dreaming's picture
indo-dreaming's picture
indo-dreaming Friday, 21 Jan 2022 at 9:25pm
Vic Local wrote:
troppo dichotomy wrote:

Vic love your passion and stance on racism but u totally supported BLM protesters protesting in the middle of a pandemic.Now your supporting police violence?i cant breath!

BLM had a genuine grievance. The protestors all wore masks and socially distanced. It was a peaceful protest, conducted in a highly disciplined and safe manner. The freedumb riots are the complete opposite. they are violent super spreader events and their cause (freedumb from responsibility) is a danger to public health.

The only reason the BLM protest went ahead is because politicians both federal and state lacked balls to stop them, as opposition and media etc would label them racist.

They also had a fear that if they didn't allow them to go ahead and they went ahead anyway things could get violent as that was what was happening in the USA at the time.

Anti lockdown type protest didn't have these issues because, nobody looks that bad opposing or preventing a lockdown protest, and lockdown protest in Australia have been generally peaceful anyway, its more the police that have got aggressive and been more heavy handed in their methods.

Don't get me wrong im not opposed to these methods when needed, but for gods sake they better treat Extortion rebellion the same way next time they try their silly stunts.

Robo's picture
Robo's picture
Robo Friday, 21 Jan 2022 at 9:21pm
oxrox wrote:

I agree 100% with your last comment Roadkill. This pandemic has never been experienced before obviously and everyone is an expert in retrospect. Would be tough being a politician right now but I know one thing. I wouldn`t want to be anywhere else in the world right now. I think Australia has done extremely well overall. Far from perfect but good luck getting perfection with this shit going on.
My point about McGowan in WA was re a ward at a hospital not a hospital build. Fair bit of time to get that happening. Also, it was more about his current popularity taking a hit when borders finally opening which appears he is nervous about.

This one too.

If roadkills mum catches covid off someone vaccinated and she dies, roadkill has no problems but if she catches it off an unvaccinated person and dies he will hold that unvaccinated person responsible for her death.

Roadkill's picture
Roadkill's picture
Roadkill Friday, 21 Jan 2022 at 9:22pm

The anti vax crew, simultaneously pulling out a whole deck of victim cards.

Vic Local's picture
Vic Local's picture
Vic Local Friday, 21 Jan 2022 at 9:26pm
The real Donald Trump wrote:

hey Dic Vocal,

4 to 8 weeks cover then goes into immune neg territory, and that's still with rose coloured glasses.

how many ya gunna do ?

And where exactly did you get your medical degree?
This is exactly how cults operate. The anti-vaxxer's "truth" isn't based on evidence. It's not based on expertise. It's hammered home with endless repetition of the same lies. The protests have become a bullshit spreading ritual, where followers can get some affirmation for their delusional theories.
One thing the anti-vaxxer grifters have managed to do is bring together the whackos around a common cause. Tomorrow, you'll have pentecostal nutters, far right wing racists, sov citizen lunatics, wellness muppets, toxic male gym junkies, libertarian clowns, and various other scumbags all getting played together. In many ways these people are victims. Useful idiots for scum like Harrison MaCLean and Monica Smit. And like other cults, the string pullers walk away with the cash and the followers get broken.

gragagan's picture
gragagan's picture
gragagan Friday, 21 Jan 2022 at 9:30pm

Notice a few weeks ago when kelly went from saying that he personally knew people that had died from the vax, to saying that he knew of people who could have issues that they think might have been caused by the vax?

shoredump's picture
shoredump's picture
shoredump Friday, 21 Jan 2022 at 9:32pm

You hold too much faith in the idea of “expert”

Robo's picture
Robo's picture
Robo Friday, 21 Jan 2022 at 9:37pm
Vic Local wrote:

hey Dic Vocal,

how many ya gunna do ?

This is exactly how cults operate. The anti-vaxxer's "truth" isn't based on evidence. It's not based on expertise. It's hammered home with endless repetition of the same lies. The protests have become a bullshit spreading ritual, where followers can get some affirmation for their delusional theories.
One thing the anti-vaxxer grifters have managed to do is bring together the whackos around a common cause. Tomorrow, you'll have pentecostal nutters, far right wing racists, sov citizen lunatics, wellness muppets, toxic male gym junkies, libertarian clowns, and various other scumbags all getting played together. In many ways these people are victims. Useful idiots for scum like Harrison MaCLean and Monica Smit. And like other cults, the string pullers walk away with the cash and the followers get broken.

Your an absolute tosser, most protestors are every day people.

Robo's picture
Robo's picture
Robo Friday, 21 Jan 2022 at 9:38pm
Roadkill wrote:

The anti vax crew, simultaneously pulling out a whole deck of victim cards.

If roadkills mum catches covid off someone vaccinated and she dies, roadkill has no problems but if she catches it off an unvaccinated person and dies he will hold that unvaccinated person responsible for her death.

Robo's picture
Robo's picture
Robo Friday, 21 Jan 2022 at 9:41pm
Vic Local wrote:
troppo dichotomy wrote:

Grievance lol, how many people do you know that have ended up on the road with a Copper having to hold them down with their knee? Good everyday citizen eh.

burleigh's picture
burleigh's picture
burleigh Friday, 21 Jan 2022 at 9:44pm
shoredump wrote:

You hold too much faith in the idea of “expert”

It really is astounding that “trust the science” is all faith.
People eat it up, and start happy clapping around it (roadkill, Vic and co)

How many times have you heard the words ‘health advice’ but never seen it?

When presented with other evidence that contradicts their faith it gets shut down.

It’s a pin cushion cult, scary shit

The real Donald... Friday, 21 Jan 2022 at 9:45pm
Vic Local wrote:

hey Dic Vocal,

how many ya gunna do ?

now Dic Vocal, be a good brownshirt patsy and repeat after me...

"I Dic Vocal do solemnly swear to get whacked with whatever, whenever, Dear Leader Chairman Stairman Dan tells me to, forever, amen."

sparx.raymond's picture
sparx.raymond's picture
sparx.raymond Friday, 21 Jan 2022 at 9:45pm

Grown men lustily feeding on one anothers excrement...shut this nonsense down!!

Robo's picture
Robo's picture
Robo Friday, 21 Jan 2022 at 9:49pm
sparx.raymond wrote:

The real Donald... Friday, 21 Jan 2022 at 9:50pm

Dic Vocal...

"The protests have become a bullshit spreading ritual"

then what the fuck do you call the 6 o'clock news ???

still haven't answered how many times ya gunna get whacked ?

please share.

sparx.raymond's picture
sparx.raymond's picture
sparx.raymond Friday, 21 Jan 2022 at 9:52pm
Robo wrote:
sparx.raymond wrote:

Yep...I rest my case

The real Donald... Friday, 21 Jan 2022 at 10:11pm

remember when this was all the rage in Australia ??

WE HAVEN'T GOT MANY GENERALS IN AUSTRALIA, WE GOT GENERAL MOTORS, GENERAL INSURANCE, GENERAL CONSENSUS...

IF YOU DISAGREE YOU GET ANNIALATED.

and y'all danced around, NOW you listen to the vaccine general in military attire no less.

truebluebasher's picture
truebluebasher's picture
truebluebasher Saturday, 22 Jan 2022 at 12:25am

Tonga knock back Aid from Level 4 Highest Risk Hell Hole of the Pacific.
https://www.theguardian.com/world/2022/jan/21/tonga-turns-back-aid-fligh...
Tonga welcomes Aid from their Level 1 Lowest Risk Chinese masters.
http://www.xinhuanet.com/english/20220120/735adfd7ef354803bf502efc219373...

Joe's Gi Quadz will have to Build Back Better after Telstra's "New" Pacific $2.14b NBN copped a blast!
https://www.afr.com/policy/economy/us-and-australia-move-to-block-china-...
China : "Hello! Is that Prez Joe's dirty dog puppets...I spit on you... NBN"
"We offer our Aid to help Oz with further Shock Testing to rid any bugs from their new Tonga NBN."
https://www.globaltimes.cn/page/202201/1246404.shtml
"Our secret weapon that takes out Ports-Communications works just as fine without the Volcanics!"
https://www.freepressjournal.in/india/chinas-first-underwater-blast-test...

"Welcome to Club Pacific!"

overthefalls's picture
overthefalls's picture
overthefalls Saturday, 22 Jan 2022 at 7:47am

Robo, you’ve been blocking the sewer since yesterday with your puerile antics and now you post a link to the Facebook page of an infamous climate change denialist, Gerard Rennick. Give it a rest, mate!

Robo's picture
Robo's picture
Robo Saturday, 22 Jan 2022 at 8:16am
overthefalls wrote:

Robo, you’ve been blocking the sewer since yesterday with your puerile antics and now you post a link to the Facebook page of an infamous climate change denialist, Gerard Rennick. Give it a rest, mate!

blindboy's picture
blindboy's picture
blindboy Saturday, 22 Jan 2022 at 8:17am

"Rates of COVID-19 cases were lowest among fully vaccinated persons with a booster dose, compared with fully vaccinated persons without a booster dose, and much lower than rates among unvaccinated persons during October–November (25.0, 87.7, and 347.8 per 100,000 population, respectively) and December 2021 (148.6, 254.8, and 725.6 per 100,000 population, respectively)"
https://www.cdc.gov/mmwr/volumes/71/wr/mm7104e2.htm?s_cid=mm7104e2_x

Supafreak's picture
Supafreak's picture
Supafreak Saturday, 22 Jan 2022 at 8:23am

@Robo , you’re not coming across as someone who is healthy, give it a rest mate , go surfing.

Robo's picture
Robo's picture
Robo Saturday, 22 Jan 2022 at 8:29am
burleigh's picture
burleigh's picture
burleigh Saturday, 22 Jan 2022 at 8:29am
blindboy wrote:

"Rates of COVID-19 cases were lowest among fully vaccinated persons with a booster dose, compared with fully vaccinated persons without a booster dose, and much lower than rates among unvaccinated persons during October–November (25.0, 87.7, and 347.8 per 100,000 population, respectively) and December 2021 (148.6, 254.8, and 725.6 per 100,000 population, respectively)"

Lol. Why is this even a thing? Your love juice doesn’t work, now they are micro managing ways to make it seem like it’s working.

2 doses is classed as fully vaccinated, you can arrive in Australia without quarantine, dine at restaurants in QLD and VIC yet the proof is clear that it does fuck all.

It’s all a con, you’ve been conned boosterboy

When will you stop getting jabbed? 3rd, 4th? Or will you keep doing the same thing over n over expecting a different result?

Robo's picture
Robo's picture
Robo Saturday, 22 Jan 2022 at 8:40am

DanHitler is going to mandate booster it seems

Vic Local's picture
Vic Local's picture
Vic Local Saturday, 22 Jan 2022 at 8:42am
burleigh wrote:
blindboy wrote:

Lol. Why is this even a thing? Your love juice doesn’t work, now they are micro managing ways to make it seem like it’s working.

2 doses is classed as fully vaccinated, you can arrive in Australia without quarantine, dine at restaurants in QLD and VIC yet the proof is clear that it does fuck all.

When will you stop getting jabbed? 3rd, 4th? Or will you keep doing the same thing over n over expecting a different result?

And burliegh gives us the standard anti-vax cult member response to evidence that contradicts their "truth".
He or she is too stupid to understand the stats so immediately dismisses them with a "lol" followed by the same irrational anti-vax message over and over again. Just because you say the same shit day in day out burleigh doesn't make it true.
You're in a cult burleigh. Wake up and get out.

burleigh's picture
burleigh's picture
burleigh Saturday, 22 Jan 2022 at 9:23am
Vic Local wrote:
burleigh wrote:
blindboy wrote:

And burliegh gives us the standard anti-vax cult member response to evidence that contradicts their "truth".
He or she is too stupid to understand the stats so immediately dismisses them with a "lol" followed by the same irrational anti-vax message over and over again. Just because you say the same shit day in day out burleigh doesn't make it true.
You're in a cult burleigh. Wake up and get out.

Guess we’re both in a cult then.

My cult doesn’t demand to get injected with a substance that doesn’t work though.

blindboy's picture
blindboy's picture
blindboy Saturday, 22 Jan 2022 at 9:41am

burley, I am very happy with the results so far, as shown in the link provided. You are just an anonymous fuckwit, who has demonstrated that they are innumerate and ideologically driven. You are a goldfish swimming around the bowl saying the same thing everyday, presumably because it sounds new to you. Why would anyone with a functioning cerebral cortex listen to anything you say?

Robo's picture
Robo's picture
Robo Saturday, 22 Jan 2022 at 9:47am
blindboy wrote:

burley, I am very happy with the results so far, as shown in the link provided. You are just an anonymous fuckwit, who has demonstrated that they are innumerate and ideologically driven. You are a goldfish swimming around the bowl saying the same thing everyday, presumably because it sounds new to you. Why would anyone with a functioning cerebral cortex listen to anything you say?

says the weasel hiding behind a keyboard, you wouldn't say that to his face lol

old-dog's picture
old-dog's picture
old-dog Saturday, 22 Jan 2022 at 9:50am

@ burliegh, If you are going to continue to be spokesperson for the anti vax cult and laugh at and insult anyone who dares disagree with your flawed sense of self entitled "own research" which flies in the face of all the expert medical advice then surely it time you answered a few simple questions.
1. What is you level of education.
2. What is your profession.
3. Why are you more informed than all the experts.
@ bobo For Christ sake get back on your meds.

burleigh's picture
burleigh's picture
burleigh Saturday, 22 Jan 2022 at 10:18am
blindboy wrote:

Youre very easily pleased. Promised the world yet 1/10th has been delivered and youre happy with that.

The Australian public have been lied to daily for 2 years. It's almost like a women in an abusive relationship that keeps going back and defending the abuser.

That link you shared about boosters was in the Delta period, so again, you have been lied to.

Fuck you lot are thick as bricks, its sad that you keep defending your abusers. How many more lies does it take before you say enough is enough.

Your jab doesnt work. Look at Isreal

The pandemic of the braindead pin cushions will continue until you say enough is enough.

burleigh's picture
burleigh's picture
burleigh Saturday, 22 Jan 2022 at 10:20am
old-dog wrote:

@ burliegh, If you are going to continue to be spokesperson for the anti vax cult and laugh at and insult anyone who dares disagree with your flawed sense of self entitled "own research" which flies in the face of all the expert medical advice then surely it time you answered a few simple questions.
1. What is you level of education.
2. What is your profession.
3. Why are you more informed than all the experts.
@ bobo For Christ sake get back on your meds.

Old-dog, youre not going to share any made up stats today to feed your fear of the common cold?

old-dog's picture
old-dog's picture
old-dog Saturday, 22 Jan 2022 at 10:29am

@ burliegh, yeah thought so, I rest my case.

burleigh's picture
burleigh's picture
burleigh Saturday, 22 Jan 2022 at 10:31am
old-dog wrote:

@ burliegh, yeah thought so, I rest my case.

I dumbest person on here asking about my education is the best thing to happen today.

old-dog's picture
old-dog's picture
old-dog Saturday, 22 Jan 2022 at 10:34am

Well what have you got to hide Einstein?

goofyfoot's picture
goofyfoot's picture
goofyfoot Saturday, 22 Jan 2022 at 10:47am

Jeezus robo has gone full retard

Supafreak's picture
Supafreak's picture
Supafreak Saturday, 22 Jan 2022 at 10:51am
goofyfoot wrote:

Jeezus robo has gone full retard

Red circles at 12 o’clock

tylerdurden's picture
tylerdurden's picture
tylerdurden Saturday, 22 Jan 2022 at 10:53am

Why don’t you look at the vaccines as having pro’s and con’s?
Firstly, they are new vaccines and the definition of vaccine had to be changed to fit these new vaccines into it.
On the upside, they reduce severity of illness and transmission.
On the downside they don’t reduce transmission enough to achieve herd immunity and their effectiveness is less against Omicron.
Additionally they have a short duration of effect (compared to many other vaccines) and their long term effects are unknown.
In short, they have a role but are nowhere near perfect.
Hopefully both sides can see those points.
To acknowledge all those points does not make an individual “anti-vax”, it’s just the way it is

thermalben's picture
thermalben's picture
thermalben Saturday, 22 Jan 2022 at 10:53am

I was going to delete Robo's comments (from last night), but have decided to leave 'em in, for posterity.

Robo complained that he didn't like naughty words being used on Swellnet, however I find his antics from last night far more offensive.

Roadkill's picture
Roadkill's picture
Roadkill Saturday, 22 Jan 2022 at 10:55am
tylerdurden wrote:

Firstly, they are new vaccines and the definition of vaccine had to be changed to fit these new vaccines into it.
On the downside they don’t reduce transmission enough to achieve herd immunity and their effectiveness is less against Omicron.
Additionally they have a short duration of effect (compared to many other vaccines) and their long term effects are unknown.
To acknowledge all those points does not make an individual “anti-vax”, it’s just the way it is

I agree with nearly all of this.

burleigh's picture
burleigh's picture
burleigh Saturday, 22 Jan 2022 at 10:56am
thermalben wrote:

I was going to delete Robo's comments (from last night), but have decided to leave 'em in, for posterity.

Robo complained that he didn't like naughty words being used on Swellnet, however I find his antics from last night far more offensive.

Yeah he definitely had a meltdown yesterday.

Supafreak's picture
Supafreak's picture
Supafreak Saturday, 22 Jan 2022 at 10:57am
tylerdurden wrote:

Agree with that summary Tyler and the experts agree that new vaccines are needed, let’s hope Petrovsky is successful in tweaking his vax to combat omicron more effectively, his animal trials on transmission were apparently very good.