COVID-19 Health System Overload Forecaster

Craig's picture
Craig started the topic in Wednesday, 18 Mar 2020 at 7:44pm

I've created a spreadsheet forecast which I'll update as we go..

There's also a website with live running data.. https://sites.google.com/view/stayhomeaustralia

burleigh's picture
burleigh's picture
burleigh Friday, 21 Jan 2022 at 1:01pm

With todays deaths in NSW & QLD mostly vaccinated yet again when will the brainwashed stop lining up for their jab? 3rd dose, 4th?

Roadkill's picture
Roadkill's picture
Roadkill Friday, 21 Jan 2022 at 1:04pm
Robo wrote:
Roadkill wrote:

Robo, here is any easy question for you.

Do you understand what culpability means? is that a theory that you can fully comprehend?

Waiting for your answer to post someone who has loooong covid

I know no one with long COVID.

Do you understand what culpability means? is that a theory that you can fully comprehend?

Vic Local's picture
Vic Local's picture
Vic Local Friday, 21 Jan 2022 at 1:05pm

So on the day 80 Australians died from covid, anti-vax muppet Pauline Hanson demands a royal commission into the covid response because we've been lied to about number of deaths. She then started banging on about Djokovic being a victim. What and absolute...now I know I'm not supposed to us the C word but can't think of a better word for that red headed imbecile.
She's also saying one nation are going to refuse to vote for any govt legislation. Scumo's govt is basically being held to ransom by lunatics. He should call an election now and get it over and done with. The other alternative is 4 months of craziness and dysfunction (yes worse than the current shitshow.)

tonys-shirtfront's picture
tonys-shirtfront's picture
tonys-shirtfront Friday, 21 Jan 2022 at 1:12pm
Robo wrote:

Hey mods can roadkill comment below be made a sticky with fwit of the year award lmaf.

If my mum catches covid off someone vaccinated and she dies, roadkill has no problems but if she catches it off an unvaccinated person and dies he will hold that unvaccinated person responsible for her death.

Hey robbo ya retard how's this then, I'd go one further and hunt the cunt down, and make sure they'll never walk into another cafe again. Ever. Fuckwit

tylerdurden's picture
tylerdurden's picture
tylerdurden Friday, 21 Jan 2022 at 1:13pm

What do you think of that BMJ article Vic?

Blowin's picture
Blowin's picture
Blowin Friday, 21 Jan 2022 at 1:18pm

spookypt's picture
spookypt's picture
spookypt Friday, 21 Jan 2022 at 1:18pm

While this thread continues on and past its 246th page...with no end in sight can we just stop for a minute and think about the poor souls who are stepping out in front of cars on the M1 (Bris - Goldy) (5th one yesty - aka "traffic incident") for what I can only explain as sheer helplessness and hopelessness and looking to make whats happneing stop/come to an end.
FFS people....stop the me me me stop the Im right your fucked.....enough already. Society is eating itself and our medication is to flumox our persononal positions on social media. Please stop! The derision on all fronts.... right wrong or indiffernt is actually killing people. I dont have answers but I do know one thing if it continues the health of us all mentally..well...we will never recover. Dont attack me for saying it....but cant we be better than continue on this path.... the comments here are truly affecting people no end and most for the negative I have to say. It was funny and amusing for a while...but I think now it does nothing, contributes to nothing and only makes people who feel helpless feel even moreso!

The real Donald Trump's picture
The real Donald... Friday, 21 Jan 2022 at 1:22pm
Vic Local wrote:

So on the day 80 Australians died from covid, anti-vax muppet Pauline Hanson demands a royal commission into the covid response because we've been lied to about number of deaths. She then started banging on about Djokovic being a victim. What and absolute...now I know I'm not supposed to us the C word but can't think of a better word for that red headed imbecile.
She's also saying one nation are going to refuse to vote for any govt legislation. Scumo's govt is basically being held to ransom by lunatics. He should call an election now and get it over and done with. The other alternative is 4 months of craziness and dysfunction (yes worse than the current shitshow.)

NO. 80 didn't die FROM covid, 80 may have died WITH covid.

Most double whacked or even boostered.

Nearly all with existing conditions,

many very old and already sick, on the cusp of checking out anyway.

But big numbers make better hysteria.

So make sure you get your booster ASAP and book in for your omnicon specific booster that pFizzer will launch in March. This will timeline perfectly for your winter booster in July along with your annual flu shot.

(for those who are a bit thick, the new omnicon specific booster means that the current booster isn't a booster for omnicon.)

Blowin's picture
Blowin's picture
Blowin Friday, 21 Jan 2022 at 1:23pm
blindboy wrote:

"As soon as I see the data described as an estimate from a model I pretty much dismiss it out of hand. "

Shit so you never use the surf forecasts then!

Actually the first graph was modelling, the second is actual data.

The forecasts are a great example of how often modelling is entirely in accurate. I don’t place any faith in the models and they are just a bit of a giggle. Far too many times I’ve seen them fail to deliver to place any weight on their predictions.

Give me Freeride’s reading of the tea leaves each and every time over the modelling.

Modelling is the great lie of the modern age. Fine for a closed environment with all metrics quantified. A proper pisstake in any other situation.

Blowin's picture
Blowin's picture
Blowin Friday, 21 Jan 2022 at 1:26pm
Stok wrote:
Ben Harding wrote:

I am sure no one in their right mind “believes all the experts around the world jumped on a zoom phone call” to circulate that strategy. I don’t think anyone on here has said that. Doesn't mean that accounting method wasn’t used, it was. That fact is widely known. People would like to know why it was used without their valid questions and concerns minimized as some “zoom call" conspiracy.

Come on....have you seen some of the posters in here :D

But seriously, I think the issue is more so around media beat up. Not because of an agenda, but just because fear/anger/excitement sells clicks.

The idea that you count anyone that dies with covid as a covid death is sound. We're in an emergency situation, you can't sit around and wait for a detailed coroner assessment to ascertain exactly how and why the person died. There would be corrections.

Bullshit.

Influenza is never counted in this manner.

And you don’t need a coroner to tell the difference between someone who’s in hospital for a broken leg whilst having tested positive to covid within 28 days and someone who is in hospital because of covid.

The real Donald... Friday, 21 Jan 2022 at 1:32pm
Blowin wrote:
Stok wrote:
Ben Harding wrote:

I am sure no one in their right mind “believes all the experts around the world jumped on a zoom phone call” to circulate that strategy. I don’t think anyone on here has said that. Doesn't mean that accounting method wasn’t used, it was. That fact is widely known. People would like to know why it was used without their valid questions and concerns minimized as some “zoom call" conspiracy.

But seriously, I think the issue is more so around media beat up. Not because of an agenda, but just because fear/anger/excitement sells clicks.

The idea that you count anyone that dies with covid as a covid death is sound. We're in an emergency situation, you can't sit around and wait for a detailed coroner assessment to ascertain exactly how and why the person died. There would be corrections.

Bullshit.

Influenza is never counted in this manner.

And you don’t need a coroner to tell the difference between someone who’s in hospital for a broken leg whilst having tested positive to covid within 28 days and someone who is in hospital because of covid.

Don't forget car crashes, gun shot wounds and 93yo in palative care, they are 3 sure ways to die of covid.

Blowin's picture
Blowin's picture
Blowin Friday, 21 Jan 2022 at 1:34pm
spookypt wrote:

While this thread continues on and past its 246th page...with no end in sight can we just stop for a minute and think about the poor souls who are stepping out in front of cars on the M1 (Bris - Goldy) (5th one yesty - aka "traffic incident") for what I can only explain as sheer helplessness and hopelessness and looking to make whats happneing stop/come to an end.
FFS people....stop the me me me stop the Im right your fucked.....enough already. Society is eating itself and our medication is to flumox our persononal positions on social media. Please stop! The derision on all fronts.... right wrong or indiffernt is actually killing people. I dont have answers but I do know one thing if it continues the health of us all mentally..well...we will never recover. Dont attack me for saying it....but cant we be better than continue on this path.... the comments here are truly affecting people no end and most for the negative I have to say. It was funny and amusing for a while...but I think now it does nothing, contributes to nothing and only makes people who feel helpless feel even moreso!

I don’t believe this to be the case. There’s a huge group of people who’ve been herded into a feeling of irrational fear by the government and the media. People’s lives have been made to feel threatened and their emotional and mental stability has been deliberately thrown off kilter.

The more it can be explicitly shown to people these people that covid is not an existential threat which may kill anyone at anytime , the more these people can begin to relax and resume their lives.

The fear mongering is having a measurable impact on the health of our society which is far greater than the impact of the virus itself. This needs to be addressed. Sometimes strong language is required and sometimes the true nature of those sadists out there who gain satisfaction through inciting public panic needs to be revealed.

Blowin's picture
Blowin's picture
Blowin Friday, 21 Jan 2022 at 1:37pm

Revelations such as this are a regular occurrence these days. The dismantling of the scaffold of lies created over the past two years gains in speed.

Here’s the true measure of COVID’s impact and the question of excess deaths.

Supafreak's picture
Supafreak's picture
Supafreak Friday, 21 Jan 2022 at 1:40pm
tylerdurden wrote:

What do you think of that BMJ article Vic?

I read the article Tyler, and left a comment , blowin posted it earlier this morning , crickets again

Ben Harding's picture
Ben Harding's picture
Ben Harding Friday, 21 Jan 2022 at 1:47pm
Stok wrote:
Ben Harding wrote:

Yes fair point Stok, there have been some outlandish statements made by all on here. I agree.

To the point though, this covid accounting method is primarily profit based? Which would equate to increasing their market share and subsequent power and influence. This seems very corporate agenda’ish to me. The problem with incorporating false accounting methods into their daily death, hospitalisation, and case “media reports” in order to sell clicks is that it prolongs mostly negative emotional states and behaviors. 24 months, 24/7, and counting.

There are immediate and obvious and not so immediate and obvious consequences, ranging from moderate to extremely severe and then fucked up. We know this. As I said yesterday, the media's power and influence to shape global policy and shift national thought and action is unprecedented and won’t stop until the business case for this strategy expires. We won't stop clicking, so that business case is still sound and will be for sometime by the looks of it. Lets not forget the fiduciary responsibilities of these publicly listed media giants.

Vic Local's picture
Vic Local's picture
Vic Local Friday, 21 Jan 2022 at 1:47pm
Blowin wrote:

Revelations such as this are a regular occurrence these days. The dismantling of the scaffold of lies created over the past two years gains in speed.

https://youtu.be/9UHvwWWcjYw

Well it's got to be true because it was on Youtube.

Blowin's picture
Blowin's picture
Blowin Friday, 21 Jan 2022 at 1:54pm

Here’s an excellent watch which frames the interaction between the governing institutions such, as the US Federal Drug Administration, and the extremely rich and powerful pharmaceutical companies they are supposed to regulate. A very timely and relevant series during this period when we are all involuntarily held thrall to the dictates of companies such as Pfizer and their extensive histories of criminal and fraudulent enterprise.

I watched it on Disney.

Blowin's picture
Blowin's picture
Blowin Friday, 21 Jan 2022 at 1:53pm
Vic Local wrote:
Blowin wrote:

It’s true because it’s a freedom of information acquisition from the government.

Look bloke, you’ve obviously got zero intention of good faith on this issue. It’s safe to say that, beyond not being real bright to begin with , you’ve since buried your tiny mind so deep in your own back passage that I’d be genuinely surprised if you were able to even watch the video without the aid of a surgical speculum to dilate your bunghole.

Your opinion is less than worthless.

sypkan's picture
sypkan's picture
sypkan Friday, 21 Jan 2022 at 1:57pm
Blowin wrote:

its the disease of the dying...

absolutely tragic

average age of death 82.5 years old

burleigh's picture
burleigh's picture
burleigh Friday, 21 Jan 2022 at 1:58pm
Vic Local wrote:
Blowin wrote:

It's only true if Dictator Dan says its true. You don't actually need any proof as long as he mentions "health advice"

blindboy's picture
blindboy's picture
blindboy Friday, 21 Jan 2022 at 1:59pm

Blowin when someone starts their presentation with statements of uncertainty such as "may" and "almost certain", they are wasting your time.

burleigh's picture
burleigh's picture
burleigh Friday, 21 Jan 2022 at 2:01pm
blindboy wrote:

Blowin when someone starts their presentation with statements of uncertainty such as "may" and "almost certain", they are wasting your time.

Ahhh got it. So when the experts say the vaccine "may" help, you believe its a waste of time.

Got it boosterboy.

blindboy's picture
blindboy's picture
blindboy Friday, 21 Jan 2022 at 2:04pm

"Ahhh got it. So when the experts say the vaccine "may" help, you believe its a waste of time."

When did they say that? They usually state the figures showing the effectivenes of the vaccines in reducing hospitalisations. They speak for themselves.

burleigh's picture
burleigh's picture
burleigh Friday, 21 Jan 2022 at 2:12pm
blindboy wrote:

"Ahhh got it. So when the experts say the vaccine "may" help, you believe its a waste of time."

When did they say that? They usually state the figures showing the effectivenes of the vaccines in reducing hospitalisations. They speak for themselves.

Are you serious? they always say "may" or if not they say "health advice" which nobody has ever seen. It's the oldest sales trick in the book. Take car sales people for example "let me go talk to the manager to get you the best price" then come back and blame the manager for not being able to reduce the price.

the figures released? you mean the death rate of fully vaccinated?

I noticed today in NSW they are saying 50% of ICU are unvaccinated, but then very briefly glance over the fact that over 75% of deaths are fully vaccinated and have been for over 1 week.

If that was reversed it would be front page news.

Roadkill's picture
Roadkill's picture
Roadkill Friday, 21 Jan 2022 at 2:15pm
Roadkill wrote:
Robo wrote:
Roadkill wrote:

Robo, here is any easy question for you.

Waiting for your answer to post someone who has loooong covid

I know no one with long COVID.

Your turn. I answered your question..

burleigh's picture
burleigh's picture
burleigh Friday, 21 Jan 2022 at 2:17pm
sypkan wrote:
Blowin wrote:

its the disease of the dying...

absolutely tragic

average age of death 82.5 years old

Disease of the dying sums it up perfectly.

blindboy's picture
blindboy's picture
blindboy Friday, 21 Jan 2022 at 2:22pm

Swellchan firing up with the usual suspects pouring out their usual bullshit. Get your misinformation here folks straight from the horse's arse.

sypkan's picture
sypkan's picture
sypkan Friday, 21 Jan 2022 at 2:24pm
blindboy wrote:

cough cough

vaccinating children 'may' reduce the spread of covid....

you have a short memory old man...

(and I thought all that bullshit was due to you being outstandingly audacious to the point of nauseas)

sypkan's picture
sypkan's picture
sypkan Friday, 21 Jan 2022 at 2:28pm
blindboy wrote:

Swellchan firing up with the usual suspects pouring out their usual bullshit. Get your misinformation here folks straight from the horse's arse.

the irony burns!

AndyM's picture
AndyM's picture
AndyM Friday, 21 Jan 2022 at 2:29pm
blindboy wrote:

According to an expert on infectious diseases at Edinburgh University, people over 75 are 10,000 times more at risk than those who are under 15.

Vic Local's picture
Vic Local's picture
Vic Local Friday, 21 Jan 2022 at 2:37pm

Remember when the antivax bullshit artists were telling everyone the vax doesn't work?
Here's six months of NSW data on the severe effects from covid by age and vax status.
But I suppose the anti-vax muppets will still be screaming "IT DOESN WORK. IT'S POISON, JAB JAB JAB"and then putting up youtube videos like true village idiots with zero medical training.

Supafreak's picture
Supafreak's picture
Supafreak Friday, 21 Jan 2022 at 2:41pm

See if you can find the word “ may “ and “ appears “ in this article . https://www.nbcnews.com/health/health-news/whether-need-yearly-boosters-...

Supafreak's picture
Supafreak's picture
Supafreak Friday, 21 Jan 2022 at 2:41pm

See if you can find the word “ may “ and “ appears “ in this article . https://www.nbcnews.com/health/health-news/whether-need-yearly-boosters-...

blindboy's picture
blindboy's picture
blindboy Friday, 21 Jan 2022 at 2:44pm

"According to an expert on infectious diseases at Edinburgh University, people over 75 are 10,000 times more at risk than those who are under 15."
...risk of what Andy? A random incomplete statistic tells us nothing. The issue is not the age distribution of cases, hospitalisations or deaths, it is the total number of hospitalisations and ICU cases compared to the total available beds and staff. Anyone trying to tell you that this is unimportant or that vaccines do not make an impact on it is either an innumerate fucking idiot or an arsehole just lying for the practice..

supa, nbc, is a second hand source. Find the same language from the health department ...... if you can.

Supafreak's picture
Supafreak's picture
Supafreak Friday, 21 Jan 2022 at 2:47pm
blindboy wrote:

"According to an expert on infectious diseases at Edinburgh University, people over 75 are 10,000 times more at risk than those who are under 15."
...risk of what Andy? A random incomplete statistic tells us nothing. The issue is not the age distribution of cases, hospitalisations or deaths, it is the total number of hospitalisations and ICU cases compared to the total available beds and staff. Anyone trying to tell you that this is unimportant or that vaccines do not make an impact on it is either an innumerate fucking idiot or an arsehole just lying for the practice..

supa, nbc, is a second hand source. Find the same language from the health department ...... if you can.

So fauci quotes don’t count …..,roger that

Blowin's picture
Blowin's picture
Blowin Friday, 21 Jan 2022 at 3:14pm
blindboy wrote:

You didn’t watch the video did you Sicko?

Blowin's picture
Blowin's picture
Blowin Friday, 21 Jan 2022 at 3:15pm
blindboy wrote:

Says the bloke who’s made a career out of the term “ evidence suggests “.

Come on Sicko, you own that shit!

Blowin's picture
Blowin's picture
Blowin Friday, 21 Jan 2022 at 3:19pm
Vic Local wrote:

Remember when the antivax bullshit artists were telling everyone the vax doesn't work?
Here's six months of NSW data on the severe effects from covid by age and vax status.
But I suppose the anti-vax muppets will still be screaming "IT DOESN WORK. IT'S POISON, JAB JAB JAB"and then putting up youtube videos like true village idiots with zero medical training.

How many of the unvaccinated were too chronically ill for the jab and therefore very prone to severe infection…..particularly as their pre existing illness found them in locations very likely to promote catching covid such as hospitals?

Inconvenient facts!

burleigh's picture
burleigh's picture
burleigh Friday, 21 Jan 2022 at 3:23pm
Blowin wrote:
Vic Local wrote:

How many of the unvaccinated were too chronically ill for the jab and therefore very prone to severe infection…..particularly as their pre existing illness found them in locations very likely to promote catching covid such as hospitals?

Inconvenient facts!

The graph starts from June last year, when nearly everyone was unvaccinated.

Got a graph for the past month or 2 only Vicmoron?

I betcha it will look extremely different to this one, but it won’t suit your bias so I’m sure you won’t share it

AndyM's picture
AndyM's picture
AndyM Friday, 21 Jan 2022 at 3:27pm

@Blindboy
"Anyone trying to tell you that this is unimportant or that vaccines do not make an impact..."

I'm not suggesting that, and the experts I'm quoting are at great pains not to say that. They are quite explicitly pro vax.
However the point that I'm seeing made again and again, and one which seems very difficult to deny, is that blanket lockdowns are heavy handed and governments should have put more effort into protecting the vulnerable, especially considering stats stating that someone over 85 is over 10,000 times more at risk of dying than a child under 10.

https://nymag.com/intelligencer/2021/09/covid-19-vaccine-status-age-disc...

Vic Local's picture
Vic Local's picture
Vic Local Friday, 21 Jan 2022 at 3:27pm

Too chronically ill for the jab?
oh my blowin, you're just making it up as you go along again. Is there even the slightest bit of evidence this "too sick for the jab" situation is actually happening blowin. Got any proof doctors are telling patients not to get the jab because they are old and sick. You know actual proof not tales like "I have a mate, who's uncle works in a nursing home and he saw a doctor do it to another mate's father in law... blah blah blah.
Put up or shut up idiot.

Vic Local's picture
Vic Local's picture
Vic Local Friday, 21 Jan 2022 at 3:42pm

Seriously burleigh and blowin, you're just embarrassing yourselves now.
The data is in, and it's devastating the the anti-vax nut jobs.
burliegh. It's 6 months worth of data. A good sample size over a long sample period. Starting in June running right though to the start of January. Most of the deaths and hospitalisation would have been in late 2021 as cases surged. It's solid data. You're just desperately clutching at anti-vaxxer bullshit straws.
blowin. You're even more full of shit, making up wild stories about old people being denied jabs because they are too sick.
FFS blokes, do you ever go to bed thinking that you may be wrong, or are you supremely confidence in your ignorance, and happy to push absolute bullshit day in day out?

burleigh's picture
burleigh's picture
burleigh Friday, 21 Jan 2022 at 3:44pm
Vic Local wrote:

burliegh. It's 6 months worth of data. A good sample size over a long sample period. Starting in June running right though to the start of January. Most of the deaths and hospitalisation would have been in late 2021 as cases surged. It's solid data. You're just desperately clutching at anti-vaxxer bullshit straws.
blowin. You're even more full of shit, making up wild stories about old people being denied jabs because they are too sick.
FFS blokes, do you ever go to bed thinking that you may be wrong, or are you supremely confidence in your ignorance, and happy to push absolute bullshit day in day out?

Trust the 6 month old data. Ok brains.

burleigh's picture
burleigh's picture
burleigh Friday, 21 Jan 2022 at 3:46pm

Justice will hopefully be served. Vic local were you cheering this grub on?

https://amp.abc.net.au/article/100773532

Blowin's picture
Blowin's picture
Blowin Friday, 21 Jan 2022 at 3:48pm

No.

Those graphs correlate perfectly with everything I’ve ever said about covid. There’s zero statistically significant difference between the vaccinated and the unvaccinated amongst a younger healthier cohort. They don’t need the vaccines to the point that mandated vaccines are criminal. The volume of data is too small to establish anything beyond the fact that those with semi- robust immune systems are extremely, extremely unlikely to confront anything beyond mild illness. Lockdowns were never justified and individual distancing measures would have sufficed.

If you’re older , frail or feel vulnerable you should be able to vaccinate voluntarily and protect yourself from exposure.

Not too hard to understand for anyone but the proper slow witted such as yourself bloke.

spookypt's picture
spookypt's picture
spookypt Friday, 21 Jan 2022 at 3:48pm
Blowin wrote:
spookypt wrote:

I don’t believe this to be the case. There’s a huge group of people who’ve been herded into a feeling of irrational fear by the government and the media. People’s lives have been made to feel threatened and their emotional and mental stability has been deliberately thrown off kilter.

The more it can be explicitly shown to people these people that covid is not an existential threat which may kill anyone at anytime , the more these people can begin to relax and resume their lives.

The fear mongering is having a measurable impact on the health of our society which is far greater than the impact of the virus itself. This needs to be addressed. Sometimes strong language is required and sometimes the true nature of those sadists out there who gain satisfaction through inciting public panic needs to be revealed.

Yep righto all sounds like a good excuse to continue onto page 1000000000 Far out. What a fucked world we live in (now)!

blindboy's picture
blindboy's picture
blindboy Friday, 21 Jan 2022 at 3:50pm

"....governments should have put more effort into protecting the vulnerable, especially considering stats stating that someone over 85 is over 10,000 times more at risk of dying than a child under 10."

Andy governments have totally failed those in aged care and have since the start of the pandemic. Maybe consider that next time you vote.

Vic Local's picture
Vic Local's picture
Vic Local Friday, 21 Jan 2022 at 3:49pm
burleigh wrote:
Vic Local wrote:

Trust the 6 month old data. Ok brains.

It's not 6 month old data you absolute moron, it's data that's been collected over a six month period, and recently published.
The raw data doesn't change with time you absolute clown. When someone dies from covid in June and it's recorded, that data doesn't change in January when it's published. But fuck me, next thing you know, you'll be telling everyone, the person who died in June didn't actually die so the data is wrong.
Fair dinkum blowin, you are that stupid I've mowed grass with more smarts than you.

Ben Harding's picture
Ben Harding's picture
Ben Harding Friday, 21 Jan 2022 at 3:57pm
Vic Local wrote:

Too chronically ill for the jab?
oh my blowin, you're just making it up as you go along again. Is there even the slightest bit of evidence this "too sick for the jab" situation is actually happening blowin. Got any proof doctors are telling patients not to get the jab because they are old and sick. You know actual proof not tales like "I have a mate, who's uncle works in a nursing home and he saw a doctor do it to another mate's father in law... blah blah blah.
Put up or shut up idiot.

Isn't one of the few reasons how one can actually be medically exempt from vaccination here in Australia is if they are significantly immunocompromised (too sick)?

The Norwegians were look into this "too sick" theory as well VicLocal.

blindboy's picture
blindboy's picture
blindboy Friday, 21 Jan 2022 at 3:52pm

"The fear mongering is having a measurable impact on the health of our society...." equal to 1% of the damage done by the anti-vaxxers. Signed up for Clive's party have you Blowin?