COVID-19 Health System Overload Forecaster

Craig's picture
Craig started the topic in Wednesday, 18 Mar 2020 at 7:44pm

I've created a spreadsheet forecast which I'll update as we go..

There's also a website with live running data.. https://sites.google.com/view/stayhomeaustralia

burleigh's picture
burleigh's picture
burleigh Thursday, 20 Jan 2022 at 1:51pm
sypkan wrote:

https://twitter.com/chrismartenson/status/1483895439040647169?s=21

"In terms of why get out of shape about it, well, it's somewhat cathartic for me! I've actually also found it fascinating watching the conspiracies evolve, and the people I know/public figures fall for them."

and how's this 'conspiracy' panning out for you stok?

sure is... 'fascinating watching the conspiracies evolve, and the people I know/public figures fall for them.'

More experts. Does VL & Stok want to listen to them?
Or does “trust the science” only work when it suits you?

Stok's picture
Stok's picture
Stok Thursday, 20 Jan 2022 at 2:15pm

I mean, come on, never heard of this dude before, but how can any self respecting professor prance around on Twitter proudly showing off their nickname 'Early Treatment'. LOL.

Also - 'Whoa, this is concrete'! That's completely a respectable way to communicate online. Let's trust this guy.

It's like you clowns have discovered the 'A Current Affair' side of the internet and social media, and have put the blinkers on to reality.

sypkan's picture
sypkan's picture
sypkan Thursday, 20 Jan 2022 at 2:28pm

have you heard about the emails?

Im guessing no...

it's about the emails... not mr. early treatment m.d.

maybe stop attacking people and personalities and get up to speed...

champ

Supafreak's picture
Supafreak's picture
Supafreak Thursday, 20 Jan 2022 at 2:29pm
Supafreak wrote:

COVID patients are crossing state and international lines to get treatment from this Houston doctor. https://abc13.com/dr-joseph-varon-covid-treatments-houston-hospital-iver.... Same guy stok , still going. How different it could have been if the health authorities tried Borody’s formula .

@stok , did you get around to watching this or the earlier video on Dr Joseph Varon ?

Stok's picture
Stok's picture
Stok Thursday, 20 Jan 2022 at 2:45pm

No @Sypkan....sigh....I haven't heard of the emails. Silly me.

I bet you know all there is to know about it, the undoubted truth. You got to the bottom of it and collated all the evidence. Followed it for months.

But please, I beg you - do not share a link - what ever you do. For your own safety.

@Supa Sigh again. No i didn't watch the video. Truthfully, I'm just not at all vested or interested in a treatment option which people much more versed in the topic than me have questioned it's usefulness. i did click the link though, and read about how anti vaxxer were driving across the great old US of A to see this guy, desperate for treatment. Glad they got some help I guess. I mean, of course they could've just gotten vaccinated as recommended by probably all their local doctors, but nah, read online about this dude, gives out Ivermectin, roadtrip!

Supafreak's picture
Supafreak's picture
Supafreak Thursday, 20 Jan 2022 at 2:59pm
Stok wrote:

I bet you know all there is to know about it, the undoubted truth. You got to the bottom of it and collated all the evidence. Followed it for months.

But please, I beg you - do not share a link - what ever you do. For your own safety.

@Supa Sigh again. No i didn't watch the video. Truthfully, I'm just not at all vested or interested in a treatment option which people much more versed in the topic than me have questioned it's usefulness. i did click the link though, and read about how anti vaxxer were driving across the great old US of A to see this guy, desperate for treatment. Glad they got some help I guess. I mean, of course they could've just gotten vaccinated as recommended by probably all their local doctors, but nah, read online about this dude, gives out Ivermectin, roadtrip!

WOW great reply stok , good to see you have a openmind to what’s happening in other parts of the world. Don’t look stok in case of what you find smashes your belief system, that would be crushing and I understand why you and others won’t dare look .

shoredump's picture
shoredump's picture
shoredump Thursday, 20 Jan 2022 at 3:09pm

Now now Sypkan, no making fun of the dopey / gullible fcuks like Stok & BB (etc etc) who day in day out prove they’re unable to think for themselves. Putting 2 & 2 together is not so easy for everybody.
People are allowed to be different/ retarded you know?

sypkan wrote:

https://twitter.com/chrismartenson/status/1483895439040647169?s=21

"In terms of why get out of shape about it, well, it's somewhat cathartic for me! I've actually also found it fascinating watching the conspiracies evolve, and the people I know/public figures fall for them."

and how's this 'conspiracy' panning out for you stok?

sure is... 'fascinating watching the conspiracies evolve, and the people I know/public figures fall for them.'

sypkan's picture
sypkan's picture
sypkan Thursday, 20 Jan 2022 at 3:11pm
Stok wrote:

stok... sigh... then maybe back off on all the 'conspiracy' bullshit then...

because your ignorance is astounding for someone who wants to tell us all how it is

same vid, the hill... who I am sure you've also never heard of... but be assured, they're about as unbiased and credible as it gets

https://m.

sypkan's picture
sypkan's picture
sypkan Thursday, 20 Jan 2022 at 3:12pm

sypkan's picture
sypkan's picture
sypkan Thursday, 20 Jan 2022 at 3:13pm

and yet more 'conspiracy' at the hill...

sypkan's picture
sypkan's picture
sypkan Thursday, 20 Jan 2022 at 3:17pm

and just to undermine my building (struggling) credibility...

russel brand and faucci emails

shoredump's picture
shoredump's picture
shoredump Thursday, 20 Jan 2022 at 3:22pm

Put your bets on a Trump re election, now

He clearly knew something was up with Fauci

Robo's picture
Robo's picture
Robo Thursday, 20 Jan 2022 at 3:24pm
sypkan wrote:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=GrFKef23CoI

She nailed that all so true, 800,00 a day woah. If you cant agree with what she said you really are a just sheep just following along and like being told where and what to do..

sypkan's picture
sypkan's picture
sypkan Thursday, 20 Jan 2022 at 3:29pm
shoredump wrote:

Put your bets on a Trump re election, now

He clearly knew something was up with Fauci

yep

absolutely amazing he didn't say something

it's trump the master impulsive bullshitting blameshifter after all...

Stok's picture
Stok's picture
Stok Thursday, 20 Jan 2022 at 3:44pm

Ok Sypkan, I'm bored enough to play ball - what are you getting at with the lab leak possibility? What does this mean, in terms of Australia's pandemic response, the advisers at ATAGI and the TGA? The doctors and nurses who work within our healthcare system.

I'm aware of gain of function labs, and the potentially frightening viruses they hold (for varying reasons). It's nightmarish stuff.

Supafreak's picture
Supafreak's picture
Supafreak Thursday, 20 Jan 2022 at 3:53pm
sypkan wrote:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=GrFKef23CoI

Kim Iverson gets better and better, tells it like it is , had to laugh when Ryan ‘s turn of reply came ( sputter sputter ) and as always the comments section gives great examples of how the public sees it .

Ben Harding's picture
Ben Harding's picture
Ben Harding Thursday, 20 Jan 2022 at 4:10pm
Stok wrote:
Matilda0213 wrote:

Sorry i could of put quotation marks if you like but i didnt find it on any trump page. Just thought it sums up this thread and societys mental state pretty well. Ive encouraged people to get vaccinated im just shocked at the division its created in this country and many others.

Fair call Matilda, but rest assured, the division is almost purely created by anti vax propagandists, and far right 'freedom fighter' social media commentators. these people planted seeds everywhere, and are continuously 'crop dusting' with further divisive and emotive content designed to make you distrust the Governments.

“Rest assured, the division is almost purely created by anti vax propagandists, and far right 'freedom fighter' social media commentators”

Almost purely created? Hyperbole 101.

IMO, this is a disingenuously simplistic take on an incredibly layered/complex/unprecedented time in recent history. Having a crack at burleigh and robo for not doing some headwork and expanding their viewpoints. Reading a couple of your comments gives me the impression you are still stuck in 2nd gear yourself Stok.

Premiers, pollies, the media, and world leaders have done a pretty good job of sowing the seeds of division, and tending to that crop on a daily basis. I can’t think of a time where those three institutions have totally influenced and dictated national thought and actions on a global scale for a sustained 24 month, 24/7 (and counting) period. It’s nuts. I see some 2gb crew and some mainstream mastheads are finally starting to report on other news though on page 1.

“But I don't like this thread, and I don't like it living on one of my favorite surf sites. I would actually pose a question to Ben/Stu as to the merits of keeping this thread. Of course, closing it would create the roar of 'censorship'! But leaving it open just creates a platform for people to anonymously push their anti vax tripe out on to anyone who'll dare to click.”

For someone that doesnt like this thread, you sure do hammer home your own perspective on the pandemic to anyone who bites back/listens. Luckily this thread isn't about you and what you like. You're close to my age, early to mid 30s, surely you have gotten over things that you don’t like which aren't in your control by now? Sure tell people to get a grip, but that question to Ben/Stu has been answered, multiple times over. And it always comes from the other end of the spectrum to the so-called crew who are “anti-vax”. Misinformation doesn't choose sides either, anti-vax crew don't have a mortgage on spewing bullshit and or throwing up skewered or (intentionally or unintentionally) misinterpreted data.

Roadkill's picture
Roadkill's picture
Roadkill Thursday, 20 Jan 2022 at 4:08pm

I think the idea of barody administering ivermectin as an anal suppository, turns SF on. He is 100% full into barody

Supafreak's picture
Supafreak's picture
Supafreak Thursday, 20 Jan 2022 at 4:21pm
Supafreak's picture
Supafreak's picture
Supafreak Thursday, 20 Jan 2022 at 4:25pm
Roadkill wrote:

I think the idea of barody administering ivermectin as an anal suppository, turns SF on. He is 100% full into barody

What’s a barody ? You get dumber by the minute , get back to the cafe , weasel

Roadkill's picture
Roadkill's picture
Roadkill Thursday, 20 Jan 2022 at 5:00pm
Supafreak wrote:
Roadkill wrote:

What’s a barody ? You get dumber by the minute , get back to the cafe , weasel

Lube up big boy, you know you want it.

I have actually been treated by the good Dr for C diff.

FMT as developed by him does some amazing stuff, although he tends to over preach it’s benefits for some issues. He is no crackpot snake oil salesman.

The jury is still out on ivermectin as a treatment for covid.

Supafreak's picture
Supafreak's picture
Supafreak Thursday, 20 Jan 2022 at 5:12pm

So what’s a barody ?

Supafreak's picture
Supafreak's picture
Supafreak Thursday, 20 Jan 2022 at 5:40pm

As usual roaddill making as much sense as his cafe scenario.

Roadkill's picture
Roadkill's picture
Roadkill Thursday, 20 Jan 2022 at 5:49pm

SF, the problem with getting all high and mighty over spelling and gramma is, if you are not 100% perfect with your own spelling and gramma, you come off as a complete dickhead.

You are a complete dickhead. Lol.

Roadkill's picture
Roadkill's picture
Roadkill Thursday, 20 Jan 2022 at 5:57pm
Supafreak wrote:
Stok wrote:

WOW great reply stok , good to see you have a openmind to what’s happening in other parts of the world. Don’t look stok in case of what you find smashes your belief system, that would be crushing and I understand why you and others won’t dare look .

Wow, great reply(,) stok. (G)ood to see you have a(n) openmind (open mind)

I could go on, SF, you fucking idiot….ha ha ha ha

Seriously…no one with half a brain gives a fuck about spelling in a chat group.

Supafreak's picture
Supafreak's picture
Supafreak Thursday, 20 Jan 2022 at 6:01pm

As long a you make sense to you roaddill , that’s what’s important, seriously what’s a barody ?

indo-dreaming's picture
indo-dreaming's picture
indo-dreaming Thursday, 20 Jan 2022 at 6:07pm

"Prior COVID infection more protective than vaccination during Delta surge -U.S. study

People who had previously been infected with COVID-19 were better protected against the Delta variant than those who were vaccinated alone, suggesting that natural immunity was a more potent shield than vaccines against that variant, California and New York health officials reported on Wednesday.

Protection against Delta was highest, however, among people who were both vaccinated and had survived a previous COVID infection, and lowest among those who had never been infected or vaccinated, the study found."

Continued here

https://www.reuters.com/business/healthcare-pharmaceuticals/prior-covid-...

Study here https://www.cdc.gov/mmwr/volumes/71/wr/mm7104e1.htm?s_cid=mm7104e1_w

Supafreak's picture
Supafreak's picture
Supafreak Thursday, 20 Jan 2022 at 7:06pm

Negotiations underway to export Spikogen vaccine
https://www.tehrantimes.com/news/469200/Negotiations-underway-to-export-...

Interesting comments

The real Donald Trump's picture
The real Donald... Thursday, 20 Jan 2022 at 9:04pm

Why are fuckwits still peddling these shit useless vaccs ??

They are an EPIC FAIL, not only useless but dangerous.

ALL covid decisions have been based off bullshit stats, case numbers, hospitalisations, and deaths, ALL FUCKEN FICTION.

Yes, the poor young fella who died of menningococchal, car crashes, gun shot wounds and 93yo in palative care... yes all those "covid" deaths. They explain this every day yet people spew up the same figures as gospel, and use the same bullshit as justification to get jacked up with some franken-juice vaccines, not once, but twice, thrice.,

What's the end game for jab junkies ? 3 shots? 4 shots? 5 ? 6?

Every 6 months ? nah 5, nah 4, nah 3, nah fuck it, go monthly.

When and how do they step off the vacc rat wheel ?

At what point do they join the "anti'vaxxers" and say NO !! NO MORE. Or you they just whack on.

And the witch hunt on cleanskins, on Novax Djoke-on-vic, and now Kelly Slater / Gabriel .

Fuck me what has society become.(?)

Jab Junkies, get your boosters, get ya kids whacked, whack the staffy and the hamster,

AND GO FUCK YOURSELVES.

YOU are the brownshirts, the Bolsheviks, the suckhole patsies who facilitate crimes against humanity.

Stok's picture
Stok's picture
Stok Thursday, 20 Jan 2022 at 9:24pm

Come on....surely that's a joke?

VL is that you? Great impression if so....

Or did Burleigh tip off one of his many learned friends about this forum?

Vic Local's picture
Vic Local's picture
Vic Local Thursday, 20 Jan 2022 at 9:28pm
Stok wrote:

Come on....surely that's a joke?

VL is that you? Great impression if so....

Or did Burleigh tip off one of his many learned friends about this forum?

Sorry stok, been busy all day. not me, but it's 50;50 whether The Real Donald is taking the piss or mentally ill.

Roadkill's picture
Roadkill's picture
Roadkill Thursday, 20 Jan 2022 at 9:42pm

Way too over the top to be anything other than lame trolling…subtle it’s not.

The real Donald... Thursday, 20 Jan 2022 at 9:52pm

just get ya boosters, fucken ALL of 'em.

The real Donald... Thursday, 20 Jan 2022 at 9:58pm

... and don't forget the kiddies, whack the fuck outa them pesky lil' goblins.

burleigh's picture
burleigh's picture
burleigh Thursday, 20 Jan 2022 at 9:59pm

I agree with everything you said Donald

truebluebasher's picture
truebluebasher's picture
truebluebasher Thursday, 20 Jan 2022 at 10:07pm

Supafreak request : With respect {RIP}
Invaluable insight into the timing of request ...
tbb has informed long & often of rising Oz deaths, but now sees the urgency.
With your request & Anthony's smarts we may just unlock The Answer....

But first the crew will salute their Maltese Falcon...(Long overdue!)
https://www.smh.com.au/national/experts-call-for-government-to-release-m...
https://www.afr.com/policy/health-and-education/how-a-bunch-of-data-nerd...
Anthony Macali Pod ( Not boring + easy to listen to...)
https://podcasts.apple.com/au/podcast/208-anthony-macali-covid-live/id12...

tbb informed a good while back when both NSW & Oz surpassed pre Rollout Death Quota.
Also way back informed that punters might beat the virus but with heavier toll to vaccinated.
However it still comes as a cold hearted shock when that presents as a Stark Reality as now!

Notes : NSW Health deaths differ + number less than Covid Live by 137 .
See below: 137 are a presumed gradual back Feed of NSW Fed Aged Care deaths

NSW {RIP} Rollout Feb 21st 2021 > 20th Jan 2022
Avg Death Rates : Pre Rollout (No Vax) 1 death / wk > ( Rollout Vaxed ) 19.4 deaths / wk.
Totals
No Vax 428 + 14 Fed aged care deaths + Vaxed 357 +123 Fed Aged Care deaths
Vaxed 357 + Fed breakdown
1 dose 100
2 doses 254
3 doses = 3
NSW Fed Aged Care = 31.5% ( Equal % basis = 83 Vaxed + 8 unvaxed deaths)
But all crew know NSW is Hotter than other states > see next...
[ Covid live ] adds 137 to NSW total...(Higher figure accords with hotter NSW Fed Aged Care!)
Just saying...any anomaly seems to mop up Ok in a roundabout way!
NSW 137 Aged care deaths 90% vax rate = 123 Vaxed deaths + 14 No Vax deaths (Fair!)
Crew could safely add those numbers to above Death Toll for approx Totals...

Reading NSW data forwards tallies less than if you back check offset amended past totals.
Anthony would do same but with an inside man weeding thru "Under Investigation" Pile!
Massive bundle would easily account for extra 137 deaths. ( Totals are as fair as NSW gives! )

Supafreak seems to have picked up on a Rollout flashpoint...
Vaxed deaths rise well above No vax for now near whole Vax Campaign.
More vaccinated have died and will keep dying with extended Rollouts (Only natural!)
Meaning! Every day on...this Data will only condemn Vax further...
Supafreak did the Vaxerz a huge favour by pressing the Stop Clock at this point.

Experts wasted no time exploiting Horrendous Double Vax Death rate to flog their boosters!
That in itself is the most frightening damnation of their own Fully Vaxed fail...quite scary it is!
Hesitants no longer need an exemption...just mention that the brew bumps you off quicker!

It's shocking to register that Vax has contributed to more Covid deaths than without vax!
Gazillions...down the gurgler & for wot! More Infections > care costs > Deaths.

Qld Health..."Virus is seeking out Fully vaxed oldies...get yer boosters!" (Now Vaxerz are Shit!)
We could end the Rollout with 2x as many vaccinated deaths than unvaxed ...{RIP}
Not exactly what the Experts sold us on the side of their cereal boxes.

Again Salute NSW but also tbb's Qld for being equally as true in this regard, can't be easy!
Our New CHO decided to follow NSW lead in reporting daily Death Vax breakdowns.
From day one it blew up in his face...now he drably spoons out more Vaxed deaths daily.
You can hear him splat the stats in our bowls...take that & one for you & OMG here's tbb!

These can be accessed by daily ABC Qld News (First few were sketchy! But it's solid now!)
Go to ABC Qld News & click search Covid + ABC YouTube runs the Sermons!
Only these ABC reports have Qld Vax breakdowns not Govt or Covid Live...Sorry Anthony!
Vic ABC leave out the Vax stats. ( tbb will penetrate Victoria's uptight Chastity belt )

Qld {RIP} Rollout Feb 21st 2021 > 20th Jan 2022
Pre Rollout Death Rate 1 death / 7wks > ( Rollout Vaxed ) 1.4 deaths / week
Totals
No Vax 16 deaths + Vaxed 49 deaths
Vax Breakdown
1 dose 6
2 doses 39
Boosters 4 (Similar to NSW...these booster deaths are coming on recently!)

tbb's nonsensical Data checks for nerds only...please continue to Turning Point.
Qld Fed Aged Care = 19.5% or 51 Vaxed / 5 unvaxed deaths of Total Oz deaths (n/a)
Again! These Oz wide Covid Averages are displayed for NSW check > n/a to Qld totals.
Qld never recorded early Aged Care deaths so it explains Anthony's Fed pile on NSW Toll.

Initial (few) deaths recorded as " Not Fully Vaxed or Never had a booster " 1 or 2 of 1 or 2.
To be fair : CHO is now more decisive, albeit blasts his horror horn at any No Vaxer death .
Crew will hear any Qld No Vax Tarzan call from Tassie! Duck and Cover!

Turning Point!
Qld CHO : "Virus is targeting older Fully Vaxed people who haven't had their booster!"

Current Peak Deaths may not be the nail in the coffin for Vax...
18th Jan 2022 Twin Peaks.
Qld 12 Vaxed Deaths/day
NSW 33 Vaxed Deaths/day
Shocking to think that 45 vaxerz died on the same day in neighbouring states!
Not sure how Oz Experts survive that! Nothing to see...just keep vaxing...gulp! Holy Hell!
Experts are too hesitant to call an end to their Deadly Vax Spikes...Best Wishes to all!

The real Donald... Thursday, 20 Jan 2022 at 10:17pm

... and yeah yeah I'll lose my job if I don't get double whacked.

well guess what, I stared the cunts down and didn't get whacked.

On Monday we had a 20 man crew of moxy drivers, all double whacked or boostered,

1 shift, 1 swing,

18, YES FUCKEN 18, of them off sick, covid infected and / or isolating.

so who's not working now ?

sypkan's picture
sypkan's picture
sypkan Thursday, 20 Jan 2022 at 10:53pm

"Ok Sypkan, I'm bored enough to play ball - what are you getting at with the lab leak possibility? What does this mean, in terms of Australia's pandemic response, the advisers at ATAGI and the TGA? The doctors and nurses who work within our healthcare system.

I'm aware of gain of function labs, and the potentially frightening viruses they hold (for varying reasons). It's nightmarish stuff."

all I'm getting at is, that probably about 80% of what you write off as 'conspiracy' is actually reality...

or maybe conspiracy... but not as you see it... not with the players and motives that you are accusing and condemning... it's a look over here 'conspiracy', but don't look there conspiracy...

stok, if you haven't worked it out by now, there's massive misinformation campaigns atm, ...massive, campaignS... coming from, and at, all angles...

the boy in a bind, and his mate the vocal lick, carry on day after day about 'misinformation' and 'lies'....all the while... being two of the biggest spreaders of it...

they do my head in... the gall... the audacity...

I honestly don't know if

(a) they are so full of gall and audacity they have basically become parodies of themselves...

(b) they are so balls deep in the propaganda game they just don't give a shit...

(c) they are so deranged they cannot see the forrest...

(d) they actually believe what they are saying....

none of these explanations make full sense, because the lies and misinformation is running so deep, they literally cannot stay on top of it... you can't really blame them, they are just parrots in the bigger scheme... but occassionally... just ocassionally... one could expect one of them to concede'...well yeh that turned out to be bullshit...' but nah... they just a steam roll on, to the next propaganda machine talking point like none of it ever happened...

what does it mean in the australian context?

well we are getting fed the same bullshit...

the same hyper controlled information...

the same misinformation...

which should be ok, because there's a lot of good people just doing their best, with the best information they have to work with... the best 'evidence' we have to work with at the time...

but now a shitload of people are seeing stuff ain't really adding up at all... and the machine has had to recently totally change its settings... a total reset of 'the narrative'...

re. the virus not going away, the vaccines barely stopping transmissability, the vaccine shortfalls generally, and the fact we're 'going to have to live with covid...' with things like masks likely becoming a permanent fixture of air travel...

now Im not saying the scientist are all bought, the doctors are all lying, the politicians are all corrupt, and the lizard people on the monopoly board are all evil...

my main point is, if they cannot be straight with us about the very probable, logical, origins of the virus... then they are very likely not being straight with us about a lot of things...

and, knowing - more so accepting - the probable origins of the virus, should probably influence every part of our response... not least the building blocks for the vaccines - and commensurate other measures... but we cannot even have that converstation! ...still!! ...two years on!!!!

mate, I don't hold a definite position either way on these things... but I do know, that if clowns like faucci are more interested in, and obsessed with, focussing attention away from certain things we should be looking at, like the 'nightmarish' gain of function labs...

whether these labs are the cause or not... they are absorbing a lot of crucial energies, energies that should be focussed elsewhere, and it seems these obsessions are dictating the whole conversation and / or responses

it's insanity the bullshit that has been peddled

and it is insanity that faucci still holds his position, regardless of his culpability... the conflict of interest he holds should have been enough to ensure he need step down

the fact we cannot even hsve the most basic of conversations and these measures explained to us, as is so well shown in this 'the hill' video, rings all sorts of alarm bells...

the most basic and fundamental key pieces of this puzzle are missing, and they have been from the very start... due to some very powerful vested interests... people and interests who may well have the best of intentions...

however, the development that has been allowed, ...curated... to this point in time, is just plain bloody perverse!!

shortenism's picture
shortenism's picture
shortenism Thursday, 20 Jan 2022 at 10:50pm

As uncomfortable as you present Donald the truth will set you (and everyone) free. Amen.

Complete and absolute shit show. The stupidest 2 years ever. Even the most staunch supporters like VL, RK and SN team would have to be looking for an escape hatch from their current state of mind(s).

The real Donald... Thursday, 20 Jan 2022 at 10:50pm

soon enough the jab junkies will need an immune system that has to stand on it's own 2 feet...

THEN they are fucked. It's called VAIDS.

there's plenty of things other than covid that can take you down.

brutus's picture
brutus's picture
brutus Friday, 21 Jan 2022 at 4:42am

Dear real Donny trumpy , .....can you explain to your followers , why you recommended getting double Vaxxed with a Booster?

1) was it fear of because you are so old and obese

2) was it because Covid would mess with your orangeness?

3) was it because you were totally responsible for Warp speed rollout and save the USA?

4) was it because you invented the vaccine?

5) was it because you were paid by the Big Pharma lobby?

6) was it because you hold anti-vaxxers in contempt?

7) was it because you have too many supporters and wanted to get booed at your latest rally's

8) was it because Faucci told you to?

9) was it because you had another brain cell transplanted and your IQ went finally into double figures?

10) was it because Stormy Daniels made you?

11) was it because women wouldn't let you grab their pussy's anymore?

12) was it because...c'mon SN'ers more????

The real Donald Trump wrote:

soon enough the jab junkies will need an immune system that has to stand on it's own 2 feet...

THEN they are fucked. It's called VAIDS.

there's plenty of things other than covid that can take you down.

goofyfoot's picture
goofyfoot's picture
goofyfoot Friday, 21 Jan 2022 at 6:48am

How’s WA’s premiers popularity going at the moment?
Has he got support? He sounds mental

Supafreak's picture
Supafreak's picture
Supafreak Friday, 21 Jan 2022 at 6:51am

@TBB , thanks for your efforts. A more detailed set of statistics from the government would be appreciated , as in ages of those hospitalised in icu and on ventilators. , vaccinated and unvaccinated. Why is it so hard to find this information ? I listened to the Doherty podcast yesterday and they were saying current icu cases were 60% omicron and 40% delta .

Supafreak's picture
Supafreak's picture
Supafreak Friday, 21 Jan 2022 at 6:53am
goofyfoot wrote:

How’s WA’s premiers popularity going at the moment?
Has he got support? He sounds mental

goofyfoot's picture
goofyfoot's picture
goofyfoot Friday, 21 Jan 2022 at 6:56am

He’s not fucken around is he supa

Blowin's picture
Blowin's picture
Blowin Friday, 21 Jan 2022 at 6:59am

Oh oh….the British Medical Journal has jumped on board the tin foil hat 5 g lizard people conspiracy theory train and pondered why the least trusted industry on the planet ( pharmaceutical) has been gifted a green light to mandate the world with products upon which they refuse to release trial data.

Sicko will be upset. He knows well that we plebs should just shut up and do as the metaphorical All Knowing Man standing next to the blackboard tells us all to do!

https://www.bmj.com/content/376/bmj.o102

Craig's picture
Craig's picture
Craig Friday, 21 Jan 2022 at 6:59am

That's a joke, get with the times Mark. And 14 day quarantine still! Crazy.

goofyfoot's picture
goofyfoot's picture
goofyfoot Friday, 21 Jan 2022 at 7:02am
Craig wrote:

That's a joke, get with the times Mark. And 14 day quarantine still! Crazy.

Nuts isn’t it. Wants more kids vaccinated and more boosters.

Blowin's picture
Blowin's picture
Blowin Friday, 21 Jan 2022 at 7:05am
goofyfoot wrote:

MacGowan needs to be placed on a raft and pushed out to sea.

Strapped naked to a horny bull elephant seal.

Show MacGowan your “O” face fella!

Ohh, ohh ohhh…..ohhhh yeah!

Supafreak's picture
Supafreak's picture
Supafreak Friday, 21 Jan 2022 at 7:03am
goofyfoot wrote:

Gotta question why more hasn’t been done for their hospital system, 2 years with little in the way of lockdowns and a healthy economy , yet no real improvement in hospital preparedness.