COVID-19 Health System Overload Forecaster

Craig's picture
Craig started the topic in Wednesday, 18 Mar 2020 at 7:44pm

I've created a spreadsheet forecast which I'll update as we go..

There's also a website with live running data.. https://sites.google.com/view/stayhomeaustralia

Roadkill's picture
Roadkill's picture
Roadkill Thursday, 20 Jan 2022 at 6:57am

No ICU beds in some locations…it’s not going to end well. https://www.theguardian.com/world/2022/jan/10/new-zealand-not-prepared-f...

Vic Local's picture
Vic Local's picture
Vic Local Thursday, 20 Jan 2022 at 7:16am

Anti-vax hero Novax Joker-vic is in the news. Wow. I mean wow. Looks like someone with a good backhand wants everyone to get covid.
https://www.theguardian.com/sport/2022/jan/19/novak-djokovic-stake-biote...

Roadkill's picture
Roadkill's picture
Roadkill Thursday, 20 Jan 2022 at 7:24am
Vic Local wrote:

Anti-vax hero Novax Joker-vic is in the news. Wow. I mean wow. Looks like someone with a good backhand wants everyone to get covid.

It’s a treatment not a vax…no money in healthy people. Gotta love a sicko to treat and bill and treat and bill and treat and bill.

Maybe, burleigh, sypkan, bd, sf, snowflake etc etc could put their hands up to be part of the trial. That is one way to help their hero.

monkeyboy's picture
monkeyboy's picture
monkeyboy Thursday, 20 Jan 2022 at 7:30am

England has dropped all restrictions from Jan 26 (aside from health worker mandates).
This includes ending Vaccine passports, mask mandates.

Ah - just saw already posted. Cool.

burleigh's picture
burleigh's picture
burleigh Thursday, 20 Jan 2022 at 7:36am
Vic Local wrote:

Reply to all the other posts. Never heard you so quiet.

Supafreak's picture
Supafreak's picture
Supafreak Thursday, 20 Jan 2022 at 7:37am

So now Novak is my hero ? Wow roadill making more shit up everyday confirming to everyone how dumb he is . The cafe statement will go down as the all time dumbest thing anybody could come up with. 0-FEB10-B8-3030-4972-9598-1-C2-CCBE254-BA Time for a surf

Roadkill's picture
Roadkill's picture
Roadkill Thursday, 20 Jan 2022 at 7:49am

Burleigh, demanding replies is funny…

Roadkill's picture
Roadkill's picture
Roadkill Thursday, 20 Jan 2022 at 7:51am
Supafreak wrote:

So now Novak is my hero ? Wow roadill making more shit up everyday confirming to everyone how dumb he is . The cafe statement will go down as the all time dumbest thing anybody could come up with. 0-FEB10-B8-3030-4972-9598-1-C2-CCBE254-BA Time for a surf

I get it, sf. When you don’t understand something, It was way above your level of comprehension, that is not my problem though.

Craig's picture
Craig's picture
Craig Thursday, 20 Jan 2022 at 7:54am
Robo wrote:

235 cases everywhere between Port, Kempsey, Nambucca Valley, Bellingen shire and Coffs to Grafton today, the sky is falling in.
It’s the pandemic of the vaxed in the cities.

Robo, 344 just in the Tweed yesterday, 1,099 in Northern NSW. So your numbers are out.

*Likely a touch under this as there's a mix of RAT's and PCR from the same cases there.

And TD, no idea.

brutus's picture
brutus's picture
brutus Thursday, 20 Jan 2022 at 7:54am

meanwhile ...Victoria's health system going into meltdown......getting worse everyday.....people will die because our health system is so underfunded , which is Andrews/Labors responsibility....Albo's new slogan , "prosperity" ....where the fuck is the well being of everybody?
https://www.theage.com.au/national/victoria/ambulance-rationing-looms-as...

Roadkill's picture
Roadkill's picture
Roadkill Thursday, 20 Jan 2022 at 8:03am
Craig wrote:
Robo wrote:

235 cases everywhere between Port, Kempsey, Nambucca Valley, Bellingen shire and Coffs to Grafton today, the sky is falling in.

Robo, 344 just in the Tweed yesterday, 1,099 in Northern NSW. So your numbers are out.

And TD, no idea.

*Likely a touch under this as there's a mix of RAT's and PCR from the same cases there.

It’s full on now, Craig.
Mur’bah is full of it. Have not heard too much about Mullumbimby and surrounds.
Mur’bah hospital has erected a tent out the back and is processing patients there.

burleigh's picture
burleigh's picture
burleigh Thursday, 20 Jan 2022 at 8:08am
Roadkill wrote:

No ICU beds in some locations…it’s not going to end well. https://www.theguardian.com/world/2022/jan/10/new-zealand-not-prepared-f...

Over 2 years to prepare. Did they have time to build covid jails like Australia?

You would think all the experts advising the government would have said new strains can be more infectious?

brutus's picture
brutus's picture
brutus Thursday, 20 Jan 2022 at 8:07am

Kelly slater no chance of getting into OZ without being vaxxed!

https://www.theage.com.au/sport/kelly-slater-has-no-chance-of-getting-in...

Robo's picture
Robo's picture
Robo Thursday, 20 Jan 2022 at 8:10am
Craig wrote:
Robo wrote:

And TD, no idea.

well I got my figures from Mid coast area Health FB page, they update everyday I presume they would know, guess their no's are out, you better contact them.

Robo's picture
Robo's picture
Robo Thursday, 20 Jan 2022 at 8:11am
brutus wrote:

Kelly slater no chance of getting into OZ without being vaxxed!

https://www.theage.com.au/sport/kelly-slater-has-no-chance-of-getting-in...

and Medina.

Pretty sure viclocal is Jackie Lambie.

https://www.news.com.au/sport/more-sports/no-chance-antivax-surfing-lege...

Roadkill's picture
Roadkill's picture
Roadkill Thursday, 20 Jan 2022 at 8:12am
burleigh wrote:
Roadkill wrote:

Over 2 years to prepare. Did they have time to build covid jails like Australia?

You would think all the experts advising the government would have said new strains can be more infectious?

Yep, according to someone with nfi, a click of the fingers and viola..new hospitals appear.

brutus's picture
brutus's picture
brutus Thursday, 20 Jan 2022 at 8:17am

So Burleigh....what do you think about no state has prepared for more hosptalizations , and now health systems are going into meltdown.
On a personal note...I can no longer get my health/Cancer tests done.....

burleigh wrote:
Roadkill wrote:

indo-dreaming's picture
indo-dreaming's picture
indo-dreaming Thursday, 20 Jan 2022 at 8:24am
sypkan wrote:
Stok wrote:

Alright residents of clowntown, a sure sign that you gullible fools shouldn't be trusted is this:

The backbone of your feeble, anti vax, far right, anti gov narrative is that the experts have sold out and this is all some giant conspiracy. Now, you may believe it's about bowing down to lord big pharma, or you may think it's a way to sneak in communism or turn us into the new north Korea.

But, all of a sudden, when someone on your social network of fucking idiotic grifters shares a link to a WHO article with a short paragraph that seemingly matches YOUR narrative, all of a sudden the experts are right, we should listen.

Now, I'm no expert myself, so I can't explain why ATAGI, which is made up of a group of actual professors in relevant fields, have released their position stating vaccines are safe for 5-11yr olds due to a number of clinical study results, and this WHO article shared by Chief Clown Burleigh states something to the contrary.

But you know what, and this is fucking key so listen in, not everything in science needs to make perfect sense. Not everyone agrees, not everyone has the confidence or feels the evidence is strong enough to take a position. ATAGI do feel confident, so that's where we're at.

You see, anti vaxxers are inherently scared and anxious. The real world is too chaotic and scary for their liking. They don't want to make small sacrifices and changes in their lives, and they're scared of needles. So they'll happily accept a narrative that makes it seem there is someone out there in control, and they're evil, and they want to jab you and your kids. This puts the anti vaxxer at ease, because now they have an imaginary enemy they can demonise and fight against. This enemy, of course, is scientific experts.

So, unlike you clowns, I'm happily understanding the bounds of my own knowledge, and understanding that this pandemic is a natural disaster which the scientific world scrambled to fight back against. It doesn't all line up, and it doesn't have to. We have people who've committed their whole lives to infectious diseases and vaccinations providing recommendations. It's the best bet we have.

I'll ignore most of this, as stok-man is clearly all irate and triggered up, and pulling every lame-arse trick in the book to tar all with the same lame-arse labels and miserable accustions that we've all endured and been over a million times...

but I'll point out this...

"Now, I'm no expert myself, so I can't explain why ATAGI, which is made up of a group of actual professors in relevant fields, have released their position stating vaccines are safe for 5-11yr olds due to a number of clinical study results, and this WHO article shared by Chief Clown Burleigh states something to the contrary."

just because ATAGI recommends something as 'safe for 5 to 11 year olds' doesn't mean the best science recommends it as the best practice...

it clearly appears to be a desperate manoeuvre (and play on semantics) for various governments who have decided to go it alone, as pointed out in the zerohedge article...

"The Chief Scientist of the World Health Organization has just crushed what little credibility the Biden administration's COVID response team had by confirming what most parents' common-sense already told them - that there is no evidence that healthy children need booster doses of COVID-19 vaccine."

'need' and 'safe' are two different things

several high level staff have already left the US CDC because they didn't like biden and co. over riding the best advice

now it would seem australia is just following the US and Israels lead, in an attempt to 'boost themselves out of the pandemic', which the WHO has also raised as a problem...

so the point is, the science is not settled, there are a range of opinions, and it would seem the need for vaccinating kids is most certainly not agreed upon

so maybe just open that mind a little... and maybe tone down the misplaced moral indignation and name calling and possibly make an attempt to respect other's positions...

to be fair, the WHO has wider priorities with some of these statements, but the advice given re. kids in the WHO breifing vid above is pretty bloody non ambiguous...

End of the day it all comes down to two things

Q= Are children below 12 at risk of serious illness or death from Covid?

A= All the stats show clearly that no they are not at risk.

Q.=Does the vaccine prevent transmission?

A= Seeing both Aust & Israel have some of the highest tax rates in the world but also the two fastest Omicron growth rates, clearly they don't.

So why do kids need Covid vaxing again????

Surely its makes much more sense on educating parents on the real risk to children and concentrating on spending money and resources on getting his risk groups vaxed/bosted like the elderly.

Robo's picture
Robo's picture
Robo Thursday, 20 Jan 2022 at 8:23am
Stok wrote:

Alright residents of clowntown, a sure sign that you gullible fools shouldn't be trusted is this:

The backbone of your feeble, anti vax, far right, anti gov narrative is that the experts have sold out and this is all some giant conspiracy. Now, you may believe it's about bowing down to lord big pharma, or you may think it's a way to sneak in communism or turn us into the new north Korea.

But, all of a sudden, when someone on your social network of fucking idiotic grifters shares a link to a WHO article with a short paragraph that seemingly matches YOUR narrative, all of a sudden the experts are right, we should listen.

Now, I'm no expert myself, so I can't explain why ATAGI, which is made up of a group of actual professors in relevant fields, have released their position stating vaccines are safe for 5-11yr olds due to a number of clinical study results, and this WHO article shared by Chief Clown Burleigh states something to the contrary.

But you know what, and this is fucking key so listen in, not everything in science needs to make perfect sense. Not everyone agrees, not everyone has the confidence or feels the evidence is strong enough to take a position. ATAGI do feel confident, so that's where we're at.

You see, anti vaxxers are inherently scared and anxious. The real world is too chaotic and scary for their liking. They don't want to make small sacrifices and changes in their lives, and they're scared of needles. So they'll happily accept a narrative that makes it seem there is someone out there in control, and they're evil, and they want to jab you and your kids. This puts the anti vaxxer at ease, because now they have an imaginary enemy they can demonise and fight against. This enemy, of course, is scientific experts.

So, unlike you clowns, I'm happily understanding the bounds of my own knowledge, and understanding that this pandemic is a natural disaster which the scientific world scrambled to fight back against. It doesn't all line up, and it doesn't have to. We have people who've committed their whole lives to infectious diseases and vaccinations providing recommendations. It's the best bet we have.

Think you mean the vaxers are scared lol

Robo's picture
Robo's picture
Robo Thursday, 20 Jan 2022 at 8:29am
Roadkill wrote:
burleigh wrote:
Roadkill wrote:

Yep, according to someone with nfi, a click of the fingers and viola..new hospitals appear.

won't need them pfizer to the rescue

https://www.news.com.au/technology/science/tga-approves-two-new-covid19-...

Robo's picture
Robo's picture
Robo Thursday, 20 Jan 2022 at 8:33am
indo-dreaming's picture
indo-dreaming's picture
indo-dreaming Thursday, 20 Jan 2022 at 8:34am
brutus wrote:

So Burleigh....what do you think about no state has prepared for more hosptalizations , and now health systems are going into meltdown.

burleigh wrote:
Roadkill wrote:

Offcourse they prepare as much as they can, but you can't magically get more staff and hospital beds etc.

Hospitals are under pressure but the biggest problem is staff off work from being close contacts or with Covid.

In reality Australia has one of the best hospital systems in the world and is not even close to a true melt down.

You want to see a true meltdown, that was Indonesia at its hospitalisation peak last year where the carparks were set up with big tents to house people and rooms crammed full of patients and beds in hallways, and you have to share air and only get to see a doctor after a few days.

burleigh's picture
burleigh's picture
burleigh Thursday, 20 Jan 2022 at 8:37am
Roadkill wrote:
burleigh wrote:
Roadkill wrote:

2 years with a “deadly” pandemic is not clicking the fingers.

Did NZ fire healthcare staff for not taking the poison also?

They manage to put the poison in the arms, you think an expert would have said that It won’t work for new strains

Robo's picture
Robo's picture
Robo Thursday, 20 Jan 2022 at 8:42am

Was never about the virus.

"I think quite a few players had it when they arrived. Quite a few players I think have it now. We're not getting tested, so I think if we would get tested there would be probably more positives than there are now, in a way."

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2022-01-20/zverev-australian-open-covid-test...

burleigh's picture
burleigh's picture
burleigh Thursday, 20 Jan 2022 at 8:42am
Robo wrote:
Roadkill wrote:
burleigh wrote:
Roadkill wrote:

So many cheap early treatment options but it’s only approved once’s big pharma can patient it. $$$$$$$

brutus's picture
brutus's picture
brutus Thursday, 20 Jan 2022 at 8:45am

Indo.....we do not have one of the best health systems in the World. My personal experience is France blows away Australia's , Japan Blows away Australias.....read the Age article and see how overloaded our systems are.....PCR tests don't come back , hardly any anti-gen tests....it's getting worse......I have to go to hospital today I'll get back to you on what the Dr's and staff are saying and not concocted political statements .....
Why weren't we more prepared , because oh budgets?

indo-dreaming wrote:
brutus wrote:

burleigh wrote:
Roadkill wrote:

Offcourse they prepare as much as they can, but you can't magically get more staff and hospital beds etc.

Hospitals are under pressure but the biggest problem is staff off work from being close contacts or with Covid.

In reality Australia has one of the best hospital systems in the world and is not even close to a true melt down.

You want to see a true meltdown, that was Indonesia at its hospitalisation peak last year where the carparks were set up with big tents to house people and rooms crammed full of patients and beds in hallways, and you have to share air and only get to see a doctor after a few days.

Roadkill's picture
Roadkill's picture
Roadkill Thursday, 20 Jan 2022 at 9:03am
burleigh wrote:
Robo wrote:
Roadkill wrote:
burleigh wrote:
Roadkill wrote:

So many cheap early treatment options but it’s only approved once’s big pharma can patient it. $$$$$$$

You daily show just how little awareness you have of what goes on in the real world.
The suggestions you offer are clueless and pissweak and as would be expected from the immature manchild you are. (it is funny tho)

Stok's picture
Stok's picture
Stok Thursday, 20 Jan 2022 at 9:08am
sypkan wrote:

it clearly appears to be a desperate manoeuvre (and play on semantics) for various governments who have decided to go it alone, as pointed out in the zerohedge article...

"The Chief Scientist of the World Health Organization has just crushed what little credibility the Biden administration's COVID response team had by confirming what most parents' common-sense already told them - that there is no evidence that healthy children need booster doses of COVID-19 vaccine."

Sypkan, I can't grant you a shred of credibility, when you respond to my fairly open comments about following advice of professors and health leaders in your country by sharing the most black and white, one sided, emotive, republican piece of text I've seen in a long time.

Sorry but any article, or whatever the hell Zero hedge actually is (a blog?), which uses the sentence "confirming what most parents' common-sense already told them" is playing straight into the emotional weak points of it's confused, angry readers.

Now, you raise some reasonable points about science not being agreed upon, but, you're barking up the wrong tree, by gazing lovingly into the eyes of effectively Trump supporters to hear what they have to say about this pandemic.

Stok's picture
Stok's picture
Stok Thursday, 20 Jan 2022 at 9:15am
Robo wrote:

I love this trope, always get a good laugh when i see it. And I see it so much.

Anti vaxxers thinking people are getting vaccinated and responding effectively to a pandemic by following health advice, out of 'fear'.

Couldn't be further from the truth.

You know what hides fear, or is an attempt to hide fear? Denial. Denial that this is a serious disease, denial that actions need to be taken to mitigate it.

You know what shows fear? Not getting vaccinated because you reject the medical advice that the vaccines are safe and effective, but instead listened to one of the myriad of shameless grifters telling you that you're actually better off not doing anything, and you might die if you do get vaccinated.

burleigh's picture
burleigh's picture
burleigh Thursday, 20 Jan 2022 at 9:20am
Stok wrote:
Robo wrote:

I love this trope, always get a good laugh when i see it. And I see it so much.

Anti vaxxers thinking people are getting vaccinated and responding effectively to a pandemic by following health advice, out of 'fear'.

Couldn't be further from the truth.

You know what hides fear, or is an attempt to hide fear? Denial. Denial that this is a serious disease, denial that actions need to be taken to mitigate it.

You know what shows fear? Not getting vaccinated because you reject the medical advice that the vaccines are safe and effective, but instead listened to one of the myriad of shameless grifters telling you that you're actually better off not doing anything, and you might die if you do get vaccinated.

Wrong again Stok. It takes courage to stand up against the system.

Unlike your little piss weak self, who loves to be dominated by some deranged power loving premier.

blindboy's picture
blindboy's picture
blindboy Thursday, 20 Jan 2022 at 9:21am

".....there is no evidence that healthy children need booster doses of COVID-19 vaccine."

No, because to the best of my knowledge there has been insufficient time anywhere, following their second shot, for enough data to be gathered. No evidence is exactly that. We don't know. The context of the statement was the importance of provoding booster shots to vulnerable populations. The danger of taking her statement completely out of context and posting it publicly is that it will, as intended, mislead people into thinking (a) they will never be necessary and/or (b) children do not need to be vaccinated at all. Par for the course for one of the usual ratbags.

burleigh's picture
burleigh's picture
burleigh Thursday, 20 Jan 2022 at 9:21am
Roadkill wrote:
burleigh wrote:
Robo wrote:
Roadkill wrote:
burleigh wrote:
Roadkill wrote:

You daily show just how little awareness you have of what goes on in the real world.
The suggestions you offer are clueless and pissweak and as would be expected from the immature manchild you are. (it is funny tho)

Real world? You mean like your cafe scenario.

If you live in a glass house, don’t throw rocks

Stok's picture
Stok's picture
Stok Thursday, 20 Jan 2022 at 9:21am
indo-dreaming wrote:

End of the day it all comes down to two things

Q= Are children below 12 at risk of serious illness or death from Covid?

A= All the stats show clearly that no they are not at risk.

Q.=Does the vaccine prevent transmission?

A= Seeing both Aust & Israel have some of the highest tax rates in the world but also the two fastest Omicron growth rates, clearly they don't.

So why do kids need Covid vaxing again????

Surely its makes much more sense on educating parents on the real risk to children and concentrating on spending money and resources on getting his risk groups vaxed/bosted like the elderly.

I can attest I don't know the answers to this. I have young kids myself, who've both had covid and seemingly were/are fine. If they were of school age I'd be questioning whether to race off and get them vaccinated for sure.

But one thing I'm 100% sure of, is that this is a fucking tricky topic, best kept off a surf website where 75% of posters share essentially anti vax propaganda day in day out.

I'd probably go to a doctor, or ask a family member (who is a doctor), and make the decision personally myself. I wouldn't try to push my personal choice on others.

If it became mandated, for some reason, that kids get vaccinated (which it's not), I'd listen to the experts, and realise that only in fantasy land (i.e. Burleigh's head) would any expert body in Australia mandate the vaccination of kids without fully assessing and considering the risks to children and society as a whole.

monkeyboy's picture
monkeyboy's picture
monkeyboy Thursday, 20 Jan 2022 at 9:23am
udo wrote:

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2022-01-20/heparin-can-be-used-to-treat-covi...

My father in law is on wharfrin - similar to heparin, its a blood thinner basically used after a heart transplant for example to help prevent blood clots - similar to Aspirin. Didnt know it had anti viral properties too. Be awesome if we can find a cheap, proven, widely available treatment.

burleigh's picture
burleigh's picture
burleigh Thursday, 20 Jan 2022 at 9:23am
blindboy wrote:

".....there is no evidence that healthy children need booster doses of COVID-19 vaccine."

No, because to the best of my knowledge there has been insufficient time anywhere, following their second shot, for enough data to be gathered. No evidence is exactly that. We don't know. The context of the statement was the importance of provoding booster shots to vulnerable populations. The danger of taking her statement completely out of context and posting it publicly is that it will, as intended, mislead people into thinking (a) they will never be necessary and/or (b) children do not need to be vaccinated at all. Par for the course for one of the usual ratbags.

There is no evidence that children need any covid vaccine boosterboy.

The only evidence is in your own deranged mind where you want to inject kids to keep you “safe”

burleigh's picture
burleigh's picture
burleigh Thursday, 20 Jan 2022 at 9:42am

Hahahahah maybe your fifth dose will work?

Do these experts count Vic? Or you want to listen to the paid experts in Australia that say your third is what’s needed?

Matilda0213's picture
Matilda0213's picture
Matilda0213 Thursday, 20 Jan 2022 at 9:42am

I have never seen a vaccine that forced me to wear a mask.
I have never seen a vaccine that required me to maintain my social distance.
I have never heard of a vaccine that spreads the virus even after vaccination.
I had never heard of rewards, discounts, incentives to get vaccinated.
I never saw discrimination for those who didn't get a vaccination.
I have never seen a vaccine that threatens the relationship between family, colleagues and friends.
I have never seen a vaccine used to threaten livelihoods, work or
school.
I have never seen a vaccine that would allow a 12-year-old to override parental consent.
I have never seen a vaccine like this one, which discriminates, divides and judges society.

As the social fabric tightens, we realize it is a powerful vaccine!

It does all these things except IMMUNIZATION.

truebluebasher's picture
truebluebasher's picture
truebluebasher Thursday, 20 Jan 2022 at 9:44am

WSL will soon order Kelly from his own bathtub.
The Ultimate Mass Psychosis Wipe Out.

WSL : "Ultimate Vaxed Surfers are doing the right thing by topping up our wavepool with positive pee!"
WSL Mandate : "We're clamping down on Hesitant's sprinkler loophole as a valid Medical Exemption!"

tbb : "Small part of me shrinks each time they introduce a new Hot VIP Bully Mandate!"

[ Factcheck! ]
Experts : " tbb's wild claims seem to hold water? "
Experts : " Ban tbb from his own microwavepool...Yes! Again! "

bluediamond's picture
bluediamond's picture
bluediamond Thursday, 20 Jan 2022 at 9:57am
Matilda0213 wrote:

I have never seen a vaccine that threatens the relationship between family, colleagues and friends.
school.
I have never seen a vaccine that would allow a 12-year-old to override parental consent.
I have never seen a vaccine like this one, which discriminates, divides and judges society.

+1 to this. Brilliant.

Stok's picture
Stok's picture
Stok Thursday, 20 Jan 2022 at 10:02am
burleigh wrote:

Unlike your little piss weak self, who loves to be dominated by some deranged power loving premier.

Hahahaha

Stok's picture
Stok's picture
Stok Thursday, 20 Jan 2022 at 10:05am
Matilda0213 wrote:

school.

You see, this is why this thread needs to be closed.
Matilda here's just waltzed in and cut n pasted a post they saw, and liked, on TRUMP2024's Facebook page, didn't even bother to change the American spelling of immunisation, and BlueDiamond's cheering it on.

Doesn't matter that the post barely makes any sense.

blindboy's picture
blindboy's picture
blindboy Thursday, 20 Jan 2022 at 10:08am

"Direct benefits against COVID-19 in children
The paediatric Pfizer COVID-19 vaccine has been demonstrated to reduce COVID-19 in children 5-11 years of age. Within an ongoing clinical trial evaluating the paediatric Pfizer COVID-19 vaccine in children aged 6 months to 11 years of age, results have been reported for the age group 5 to 11 years.10 Among 2186 trial participants aged 5 to 11 years without evidence of prior COVID-19 infection, two doses of 10μg of paediatric Pfizer COVID-19 vaccine were 90.7% effective (95% CI [confidence interval]: 67.7 to 98.3%) at preventing laboratory-confirmed symptomatic COVID-19 from day 7 after dose 2 (with an interval of 3 weeks between doses). This was based on 3 observed cases among 1305 paediatric Pfizer COVID-19 vaccine recipients compared to 16 cases among 663 placebo recipients reported between July and September 2021. The three cases in the paediatric Pfizer COVID-19 vaccine group were mild and without fever, whereas most cases in the placebo group had documented fever. Multiple other symptoms were also observed more frequently among cases in the placebo group. There were no cases of severe COVID-19 in either group.
The paediatric Pfizer COVID-19 vaccine has been shown to be immunogenic. Neutralising antibody titres after two 10μg doses of the paediatric Pfizer COVID-19 vaccine in 264 participants aged 5 to 11 years were comparable to those observed in 253 trial participants aged 16- to 25-year-old who received two 30μg doses of the adolescent/adult formulation, with a geometric mean ratio of 1.04 (95% CI: 0.93 to 1.18).10 The proportion achieving seroconversion was 99.2%. Additionally, in a small subset of 34 children studied who received the paediatric Pfizer COVID-19 vaccine, the increase in neutralisation titre against the Delta variant strain from pre-vaccination to after dose 2 was similar to the fold-increase observed for the reference strain (29.5- and 36.5-fold, respectively)."
https://www.health.gov.au/sites/default/files/documents/2021/12/atagi-re...

Roadkill's picture
Roadkill's picture
Roadkill Thursday, 20 Jan 2022 at 10:11am
Stok wrote:
burleigh wrote:

Hahahaha

It is very funny. The replys are getting weaker and less interesting daily.

Roadkill's picture
Roadkill's picture
Roadkill Thursday, 20 Jan 2022 at 10:13am
bluediamond wrote:
Matilda0213 wrote:

school.

+1 to this. Brilliant.

which part is brilliant?

burleigh's picture
burleigh's picture
burleigh Thursday, 20 Jan 2022 at 10:14am
blindboy wrote:

"Direct benefits against COVID-19 in children
The paediatric Pfizer COVID-19 vaccine has been demonstrated to reduce COVID-19 in children 5-11 years of age. Within an ongoing clinical trial evaluating the paediatric Pfizer COVID-19 vaccine in children aged 6 months to 11 years of age, results have been reported for the age group 5 to 11 years.10 Among 2186 trial participants aged 5 to 11 years without evidence of prior COVID-19 infection, two doses of 10μg of paediatric Pfizer COVID-19 vaccine were 90.7% effective (95% CI [confidence interval]: 67.7 to 98.3%) at preventing laboratory-confirmed symptomatic COVID-19 from day 7 after dose 2 (with an interval of 3 weeks between doses). This was based on 3 observed cases among 1305 paediatric Pfizer COVID-19 vaccine recipients compared to 16 cases among 663 placebo recipients reported between July and September 2021. The three cases in the paediatric Pfizer COVID-19 vaccine group were mild and without fever, whereas most cases in the placebo group had documented fever. Multiple other symptoms were also observed more frequently among cases in the placebo group. There were no cases of severe COVID-19 in either group.
The paediatric Pfizer COVID-19 vaccine has been shown to be immunogenic. Neutralising antibody titres after two 10μg doses of the paediatric Pfizer COVID-19 vaccine in 264 participants aged 5 to 11 years were comparable to those observed in 253 trial participants aged 16- to 25-year-old who received two 30μg doses of the adolescent/adult formulation, with a geometric mean ratio of 1.04 (95% CI: 0.93 to 1.18).10 The proportion achieving seroconversion was 99.2%. Additionally, in a small subset of 34 children studied who received the paediatric Pfizer COVID-19 vaccine, the increase in neutralisation titre against the Delta variant strain from pre-vaccination to after dose 2 was similar to the fold-increase observed for the reference strain (29.5- and 36.5-fold, respectively)."
https://www.health.gov.au/sites/default/files/documents/2021/12/atagi-re...

The same organisation that told you 2 doses will give adults protection?

give me a break booster boy. You are again very quiet about Isreal saying the 4th dose offers fuck all protection against omi-con,

burleigh's picture
burleigh's picture
burleigh Thursday, 20 Jan 2022 at 10:17am

Stok, what do you think about Isreal and their information about the 4th dose?

Want to put your head up your own ass to dodge this question also?

burleigh's picture
burleigh's picture
burleigh Thursday, 20 Jan 2022 at 10:20am

From Dictator Dan this morning:

"To be properly protected, you need three doses. That is what the experts tell us and what I expect National Cabinet to reflect today.

"I want to be really clear with everybody, this is not two plus an optional extra. It is three doses in order to be protected against severe illness as well as to minimise the likelihood of you getting the virus or giving the virus to someone else.

"Let's hope our national framework reflects that practical scientific reality."

And you wonder why people don't trust the "experts" with Isreal saying 4 doses does fuck all.

Matilda0213's picture
Matilda0213's picture
Matilda0213 Thursday, 20 Jan 2022 at 10:22am
Stok wrote:
Matilda0213 wrote:

school.

You see, this is why this thread needs to be closed.
Matilda here's just waltzed in and cut n pasted a post they saw, and liked, on TRUMP2024's Facebook page, didn't even bother to change the American spelling of immunisation, and BlueDiamond's cheering it on.

Doesn't matter that the post barely makes any sense.

Sorry i could of put quotation marks if you like but i didnt find it on any trump page. Just thought it sums up this thread and societys mental state pretty well. Ive encouraged people to get vaccinated im just shocked at the division its created in this country and many others.