COVID-19 Health System Overload Forecaster

Craig's picture
Craig started the topic in Wednesday, 18 Mar 2020 at 7:44pm

I've created a spreadsheet forecast which I'll update as we go..

There's also a website with live running data.. https://sites.google.com/view/stayhomeaustralia

Vic Local's picture
Vic Local's picture
Vic Local Friday, 21 Jan 2022 at 3:53pm

Hold the phone folks.
Blowin is saying this graph proves everything he's ever said about the vax not working!!!!!!
And then calls me a moron.
3.52pm and he's got to be drunker than Barnaby. Lay off the juice blowin before you need a trip to emergency for a stomach pump. The hospital system is already stretched enough.

garyg1412's picture
garyg1412's picture
garyg1412 Friday, 21 Jan 2022 at 3:57pm
burleigh wrote:

Justice will hopefully be served. Vic local were you cheering this grub on?

https://amp.abc.net.au/article/100773532

Burleigh are you 5 fucking years old masking that question as an insult. No one would "cheer that grub" on for what he did. It was sickening to watch. Jesus there are some immature idiots strutting their stuff at the moment

burleigh's picture
burleigh's picture
burleigh Friday, 21 Jan 2022 at 3:57pm
Vic Local wrote:
burleigh wrote:
Vic Local wrote:

Seriously burleigh and blowin, you're just embarrassing yourselves now.
The data is in, and it's devastating the the anti-vax nut jobs.
burliegh. It's 6 months worth of data. A good sample size over a long sample period. Starting in June running right though to the start of January. Most of the deaths and hospitalisation would have been in late 2021 as cases surged. It's solid data. You're just desperately clutching at anti-vaxxer bullshit straws.
blowin. You're even more full of shit, making up wild stories about old people being denied jabs because they are too sick.
FFS blokes, do you ever go to bed thinking that you may be wrong, or are you supremely confidence in your ignorance, and happy to push absolute bullshit day in day out?

Trust the 6 month old data. Ok brains.

It's not 6 month old data you absolute moron, it's data that's been collected over a six month period, and recently published.
The raw data doesn't change with time you absolute clown. When someone dies from covid in June and it's recorded, that data doesn't change in January when it's published. But fuck me, next thing you know, you'll be telling everyone, the person who died in June didn't actually die so the data is wrong.
Fair dinkum blowin, you are that stupid I've mowed grass with more smarts than you.

As blowin says the data shows that healthy young people Have nothing about and it’s criminal they got forced into an experimental vaccine especially considering it does NOT stop transmission.

The death toll is in high favour of fully vaccinated now.

Stok's picture
Stok's picture
Stok Friday, 21 Jan 2022 at 4:13pm

How's that understanding of first year high school level mathematics going Burleigh?

Blowin's picture
Blowin's picture
Blowin Friday, 21 Jan 2022 at 4:13pm
garyg1412 wrote:
burleigh wrote:

Burleigh are you 5 fucking years old masking that question as an insult. No one would "cheer that grub" on for what he did. It was sickening to watch. Jesus there are some immature idiots strutting their stuff at the moment

Yeah, you’d assume that wouldn’t you.

But people like Roadkill and VIC Local activity support this shit.

blindboy's picture
blindboy's picture
blindboy Friday, 21 Jan 2022 at 4:16pm

Blowin is doing Fat Clive's work for him. Ramp up the anti-vax sentiment, pretend to be a libertarian.....then deliver the preferences to the LNP.....same as last time.

indo-dreaming's picture
indo-dreaming's picture
indo-dreaming Friday, 21 Jan 2022 at 4:17pm
blindboy wrote:

"....governments should have put more effort into protecting the vulnerable, especially considering stats stating that someone over 85 is over 10,000 times more at risk of dying than a child under 10."

Governments have totally failed those in aged care and have since the start of the pandemic. Maybe consider that next time you vote.

No they havent the rate of deaths in Australia from Covid is one of the lowest in the world including the elderly, and the reality is most people in aged care are in the last few years of their life, most can died at the drop of a hat, from a common cold, a real hot day, a basic fall that we would get up and walk away from without a second thought or just die because they are old.

Even Covid vaccine deaths are highest amongst the aged because its enough to push some over the edge

burleigh's picture
burleigh's picture
burleigh Friday, 21 Jan 2022 at 4:27pm
Stok wrote:

How's that understanding of first year high school level mathematics going Burleigh?

Prob the same as yours mr Hundreds of Thousands

Stok's picture
Stok's picture
Stok Friday, 21 Jan 2022 at 4:32pm

Touche Burleigh, touche.

monkeyboy's picture
monkeyboy's picture
monkeyboy Friday, 21 Jan 2022 at 4:32pm

Simple Question:

If a triple vaxxed person aged 55 with no underlying health conditions or comorbidities dies of Covid - is the Vaccine working or not ?

Only one word answers allowed.

Robo's picture
Robo's picture
Robo Friday, 21 Jan 2022 at 4:33pm

It's funny how scared the juiced up are, should be the other way around.
Bloke just came around to buy something, said we better not shake hands then proceeded to tell me he's had 3 jabs lol.
Heard a guy on the radio say he ordered someone out of his front yard cause he didn't have a mask on, even after the guy said he was fully vaxed hahah.
Bunch of pussys.

monkeyboy's picture
monkeyboy's picture
monkeyboy Friday, 21 Jan 2022 at 4:35pm

Another simple question:

If a vaccinated person sits down and has a meal in a restaraunt where only vaccinated people are allowed; and he/she is later PCR tested and Covid positive - how does that make the vaccinated feel safer ?

Stok's picture
Stok's picture
Stok Friday, 21 Jan 2022 at 4:37pm
Robo wrote:

Bloke just came around to buy something, said we better not shake hands then proceeded to tell me he's had 3 jabs lol.
Heard a guy on the radio say he ordered someone out of his front yard cause he didn't have a mask on, even after the guy said he was fully vaxed hahah.
Bunch of pussys.

Lol. Nice work there, which Skynews commentator told you that little story?

Have you heard of the fruitcakes who were banging on about how the deactivated spike protein from vaccines are actually infectious? Remember a few wellness types flat out refusing to be in the same room as a person who was vaxxed. Amusing times for sure.

Stok's picture
Stok's picture
Stok Friday, 21 Jan 2022 at 4:38pm
monkeyboy wrote:

Simple Question:

If a triple vaxxed person aged 55 with no underlying health conditions or comorbidities dies of Covid - is the Vaccine working or not ?

My one word answer to both your questions:

monkeyboy's picture
monkeyboy's picture
monkeyboy Friday, 21 Jan 2022 at 4:40pm
Stok wrote:
monkeyboy wrote:

Simple Question:

My one word answer to both your questions:

Correct :)

Robo's picture
Robo's picture
Robo Friday, 21 Jan 2022 at 4:41pm
monkeyboy wrote:

Another simple question:

If a vaccinated person sits down and has a meal in a restaraunt where only vaccinated people are allowed; and he/she is later PCR tested and Covid positive - how does that make the vaccinated feel safer ?

probably thought that should I of got takeaway lol, like the leppers have to

Robo's picture
Robo's picture
Robo Friday, 21 Jan 2022 at 4:44pm
Stok wrote:
Robo wrote:

Bunch of pussys.

Have you heard of the fruitcakes who were banging on about how the deactivated spike protein from vaccines are actually infectious? Remember a few wellness types flat out refusing to be in the same room as a person who was vaxxed. Amusing times for sure.

2Sm radio dipshit, pro vaxer commentator.

burleigh's picture
burleigh's picture
burleigh Friday, 21 Jan 2022 at 4:48pm

Is “trust the health advise” a new religion?

Just have faith in our leaders.

It’s simple, just ask Stok

Hiccups's picture
Hiccups's picture
Hiccups Friday, 21 Jan 2022 at 4:53pm
Stok wrote:
Robo wrote:

Bunch of pussys.

I recently saw the instagram stories of a Northern Rivers dwelling model/influencer talking about how her and her young son were sick from having "sweat contact" with a vaccinated person. She then reeled off all her symptoms, and guess what? They were all covid symptoms. Classic.

Roadkill's picture
Roadkill's picture
Roadkill Friday, 21 Jan 2022 at 5:00pm
Blowin wrote:
garyg1412 wrote:
burleigh wrote:

Yeah, you’d assume that wouldn’t you.

But people like Roadkill and VIC Local activity support this shit.

How do you come to the conclusion any of us support this?

Robo's picture
Robo's picture
Robo Friday, 21 Jan 2022 at 5:17pm

23,250 of the 25,000 cases today in NSW are jabbed, working well, wake up jabbers.

Supafreak's picture
Supafreak's picture
Supafreak Friday, 21 Jan 2022 at 5:18pm

Now this is channel 9 so it could well be fake news . But today NSW Chief Health Officer Dr Kerry Chant gave some more detail on the kind of conditions, sometimes known as comorbidities, people who died with COVID-19 had.
She spoke about 28 people in particular, who died between January 15 and 21.
Below is a breakdown of the health conditions they had: Ten had significant heart or valvular disease
Six had obesity
Six had chronic lung disease
Two had asthma
Seven had diabetes
Six had significant kidney disease
Two had significant rheumatological diseases
Three had other autoimmune diseases
Four had severe liver disease
Four had cancer
Five were significantly immunocompromised
One had a significant mental health illness
Four had chronic neurological disorders
One was on a palliative care pathway pre-COVID diagnosis
Four did not have any significant underlying health conditions
Dr Chant also said that each Friday she, or someone from NSW Health, would give a more detailed briefing about the conditions and vaccination status of those who died with the virus. https://www.9news.com.au/national/coronavirus-update-nsw-underlying-heal...

burleigh's picture
burleigh's picture
burleigh Friday, 21 Jan 2022 at 5:26pm
Robo wrote:

23,250 of the 25,000 cases today in NSW are jabbed, working well, wake up jabbers.

This means the vaccine is working Robo. Trust the science. The health advise is never wrong, just like the bible.

Have faith in the Jab.

Robo's picture
Robo's picture
Robo Friday, 21 Jan 2022 at 5:40pm
burleigh wrote:
Robo wrote:

This means the vaccine is working Robo. Trust the science. The health advise is never wrong, just like the bible.

Have faith in the Jab.

I have more faith in the bible than the jab

Roadkill's picture
Roadkill's picture
Roadkill Friday, 21 Jan 2022 at 5:49pm
Roadkill][quote=Robo wrote:
Roadkill wrote:

Robo, here is any easy question for you.

Do you understand what culpability means? is that a theory that you can fully comprehend?

Waiting for your answer to post someone who has loooong covid

I know no one with long COVID.

Do you understand what culpability means? is that a theory that you can fully comprehend?[/quote
I think all can assume Robo is avoiding answering, as usual.
I guess he doesn’t understand nor comprehend.

Robo's picture
Robo's picture
Robo Friday, 21 Jan 2022 at 5:52pm
Roadkill][quote=Roadkill wrote:
Robo wrote:
Roadkill wrote:

Do you understand what culpability means? is that a theory that you can fully comprehend?

Do you understand what culpability means? is that a theory that you can fully comprehend?[/quote

your full of it that's your answer

Roadkill's picture
Roadkill's picture
Roadkill Friday, 21 Jan 2022 at 5:56pm
Robo][quote=Roadkill wrote:
Roadkill wrote:
Robo wrote:
Roadkill wrote:

You were waiting for my response. I replied.
Comeon ya dumb whining idiot...man up and answer the question, rather than hiding away like a child

burleigh's picture
burleigh's picture
burleigh Friday, 21 Jan 2022 at 6:09pm

Here are some more experts that Vic, Roadkill and boosterboy will choose to ignore

It's been known for a very long time that vaccine does not stop transmission. Long before omi-con. Yet our "experts" and premiers continued to lie to the public.

https://www.news.com.au/technology/science/human-body/israeli-officials-...

Stok's picture
Stok's picture
Stok Friday, 21 Jan 2022 at 6:08pm
Hiccups]
Stok wrote:
[quote=Robo
wrote:

I recently saw the instagram stories of a Northern Rivers dwelling model/influencer talking about how her and her young son were sick from having "sweat contact" with a vaccinated person. She then reeled off all her symptoms, and guess what? They were all covid symptoms. Classic.

Have to say the Northern Rivera types have really outdone themselves this pandemic.

I hope someone documents this stuff so it can be studied years to come!

Robo's picture
Robo's picture
Robo Friday, 21 Jan 2022 at 6:09pm
Roadkill wrote:
Roadkill wrote:
Robo wrote:
Roadkill wrote:

Comeon ya dumb whining idiot...man up and answer the question, rather than hiding away like a child

Your a baby piss off, you still haven’t answered Burleigh question from the other day

Robo's picture
Robo's picture
Robo Friday, 21 Jan 2022 at 6:10pm
Stok]
Hiccups wrote:
[quote=Stok
wrote:
Robo wrote:

Have to say the Northern Rivera types have really outdone themselves this pandemic.

Like the poison you took that doesn’t work lol

Robo's picture
Robo's picture
Robo Friday, 21 Jan 2022 at 6:17pm
Stok]
Hiccups wrote:
[quote=Stok
wrote:
Robo wrote:

This is better lolololol.

If roadkills mum catches covid off someone vaccinated and she dies, roadkill has no problems but if she catches it off an unvaccinated person and dies he will hold that unvaccinated person responsible for her death.

AndyM's picture
AndyM's picture
AndyM Friday, 21 Jan 2022 at 6:21pm
blindboy wrote:

"....governments should have put more effort into protecting the vulnerable, especially considering stats stating that someone over 85 is over 10,000 times more at risk of dying than a child under 10."

Governments have totally failed those in aged care and have since the start of the pandemic. Maybe consider that next time you vote.

Don't fret, I think about it every day and I hope you do too.
As you probably know, I don't vote for either of the majors but if Labor get in, I hope they keep their promises with regard to healthcare.
With the amount of anger in the electorate, it'd be suicide not too.

Supafreak's picture
Supafreak's picture
Supafreak Friday, 21 Jan 2022 at 6:30pm

Josh is putting out the welcome mat . At the beginning of the pandemic he wouldn’t even feed them , many stuck with no work because of restrictions in movement across borders . Are our private health hospitals that are being called in to help the public system going to look after them if they get covid or is entry conditional , subject to travel insurance ? Good luck getting travel insurance that covers covid coming to Australia .

Vic Local's picture
Vic Local's picture
Vic Local Friday, 21 Jan 2022 at 6:29pm

Here's the anti-vax lunatics standard debating tactics.
Make a profound irrational and factually incorrect statement and then ask, what do you think about that?
When they get ignored, it's toys out of the cot time, followed by increasingly angry demands to answer their ridiculous question.
You lot are in a cult. You don't know more than the medical experts. You are just scared, vulnerable people who are being used by dogs like Palmer for votes and shitheads like Yemini and Smit who want your cash.
Wake up. Go surfing, and get your lives back on track.

Roadkill's picture
Roadkill's picture
Roadkill Friday, 21 Jan 2022 at 6:40pm
Robo][quote=Roadkill wrote:
Robo wrote:
Roadkill wrote:
Roadkill wrote:
Robo wrote:
Roadkill wrote:

Your a baby piss off, you still haven’t answered Burleigh question from the other day

Poor wittle Wobo…the triggered child. Hahahaha

Roadkill's picture
Roadkill's picture
Roadkill Friday, 21 Jan 2022 at 6:41pm
Robo]
Stok wrote:
[quote=Hiccups
wrote:
Stok wrote:
Robo wrote:

If roadkills mum catches covid off someone vaccinated and she dies, roadkill has no problems but if she catches it off an unvaccinated person and dies he will hold that unvaccinated person responsible for her death.

Weak bro. That is all ya got?

Robo's picture
Robo's picture
Robo Friday, 21 Jan 2022 at 6:43pm
Roadkill]
Robo wrote:
[quote=Stok
wrote:
Hiccups wrote:
Stok wrote:
Robo wrote:

Weak bro. That is all ya got?

Robo's picture
Robo's picture
Robo Friday, 21 Jan 2022 at 6:44pm
Roadkill wrote:
Robo wrote:
Roadkill wrote:
Roadkill wrote:
Robo wrote:
Roadkill wrote:

Poor wittle Wobo…the triggered child. Hahahaha

Robo's picture
Robo's picture
Robo Friday, 21 Jan 2022 at 6:46pm
Vic Local wrote:

Here's the anti-vax lunatics standard debating tactics.
Make a profound irrational and factually incorrect statement and then ask, what do you think about that?
When they get ignored, it's toys out of the cot time, followed by increasingly angry demands to answer their ridiculous question.
You lot are in a cult. You don't know more than the medical experts. You are just scared, vulnerable people who are being used by dogs like Palmer for votes and shitheads like Yemini and Smit who want your cash.
Wake up. Go surfing, and get your lives back on track.

You don’t surf

burleigh's picture
burleigh's picture
burleigh Friday, 21 Jan 2022 at 6:46pm
Supafreak wrote:

Josh is putting out the welcome mat . At the beginning of the pandemic he wouldn’t even feed them , many stuck with no work because of restrictions in movement across borders . Are our private health hospitals that are being called in to help the public system going to look after them if they get covid or is entry conditional , subject to travel insurance ? Good luck getting travel insurance that covers covid coming to Australia . https://twitter.com/joshfrydenberg/status/1483691003353890817?s=21

Why on earth would anyone want to come to communist Australia right now?

Robo's picture
Robo's picture
Robo Friday, 21 Jan 2022 at 6:49pm
Supafreak wrote:

Josh is putting out the welcome mat . At the beginning of the pandemic he wouldn’t even feed them , many stuck with no work because of restrictions in movement across borders . Are our private health hospitals that are being called in to help the public system going to look after them if they get covid or is entry conditional , subject to travel insurance ? Good luck getting travel insurance that covers covid coming to Australia . https://twitter.com/joshfrydenberg/status/1483691003353890817?s=21

Probably get better treatment in hospital than the unvaxed I heard about today.

burleigh's picture
burleigh's picture
burleigh Friday, 21 Jan 2022 at 6:50pm
burleigh wrote:

Here are some more experts that Vic, Roadkill and boosterboy will choose to ignore

It's been known for a very long time that vaccine does not stop transmission. Long before omi-con. Yet our "experts" and premiers continued to lie to the public.

Crickets...............

Robo's picture
Robo's picture
Robo Friday, 21 Jan 2022 at 6:54pm
burleigh wrote:
burleigh wrote:

Crickets...............

I can answer that lol, if you are jabbed the viral load you pass on is not as bad as if not jabbed lmaf.

Roadkill only asks the questions doesn’t answer them.

The real Donald Trump's picture
The real Donald Trump's picture
The real Donald... Friday, 21 Jan 2022 at 7:18pm

truebluebasher's picture
truebluebasher's picture
truebluebasher Friday, 21 Jan 2022 at 7:29pm

Biggest Lie Ever Told to sell most "Severe / Deadly" drug in Oz History
This deadly Drug infects 10% faster than Omicron & is killing in record numbers.
All Oz Health Experts / Pollies promote & mandate this deadly evil drug with record kill rate.

https://www.health.nsw.gov.au/Infectious/covid-19/Documents/covid-19-sur...
Wk 52 end 1 Jan / Page 8 [ Table 6 ]
Proportion of Cases with Severe ICU / death Aged 20 upward..
26th Nov 2021 > 1st Jan 2022
Total Infections
(92.3 > 93.6%) 2 dose Vaxerz spread-contracted 94,312 (98%) 'severe infections' (5.7% extra)
(7.7 > 6.4%) None +1 dose Vaxerz -3wks spread-contracted 1,953 (2%) 'severe infections' (5.7% less)
NSW Health : "2 dose Vaxerz are contracting-spreading 11.4% extra #1 deadly Covid thru NSW."

https://www.health.nsw.gov.au/Infectious/covid-19/Documents/covid-19-sur...
1st Jan 2022 > 8th Jan 2022
Total Infections
(93.6 > 93.7%) 2 dose Vaxerz spread-contracted 234,495 (98.92%)'severe infections' (5.32% extra)
(6.4 > 6.3%) None + Vaxerz -3wks spread-contracted 2,552 (1.08%) 'severe infections' (5.32% less)
Full Vaxerz are contracting-spreading 10.64% extra #1 deadly covid thru NSW.

How can Vaxers infect above their % unless Vaccine is spiking a more deadly Covid strain?

Deadly Rollout is also Severely infecting & Killing" Aussies at a greater rate than No Vax Peak Omicron!
Severe / Death (Brand name) Copyright NSW Health Poisons Inc!

What sorta sick Health body mandates Euthanasia on it's populace..
Then has the hide to chart their extra Severe sickness & Deaths...this is both horrific & insane!
NSW smile & boast an extra 10-20,000 severe-deadly cases / wk are ramped by their Killer Vax.
These depraved Expert VIP Bullies sadistically hide this truth under Sick & Dead Kidz data.

Stop this Orchestrated Mass Vax Killing Machine that kills us faster than Omicron.
Tear up the VIP Gold Standard Deadly Assassin Passes.
Free all the selfish Hesitants to continue mopping up the Bully's Mass Vax Omicron by 5% each week.

Experts confirm 93.7% are doing the Right Thing by laying wreathes at the deadly booster queues.

Supafreak's picture
Supafreak's picture
Supafreak Friday, 21 Jan 2022 at 7:23pm
burleigh wrote:
burleigh wrote:

Crickets...............

I read the letter that Professor wrote a few days ago , he sure let it rip.

Roadkill's picture
Roadkill's picture
Roadkill Friday, 21 Jan 2022 at 7:27pm
Robo wrote:
burleigh wrote:
burleigh wrote:

Crickets...............

I can answer that lol, if you are jabbed the viral load you pass on is not as bad as if not jabbed lmaf.

I answered your question, Robo. You won’t answer, mainly because you can’t, it’s way above your level of comprehension.

Robo's picture
Robo's picture
Robo Friday, 21 Jan 2022 at 7:39pm
Roadkill wrote:
Robo wrote:
burleigh wrote:
burleigh wrote:

Crickets...............

I answered your question, Robo. You won’t answer, mainly because you can’t, it’s way above your level of comprehension.

Robo's picture
Robo's picture
Robo Friday, 21 Jan 2022 at 7:46pm

Roadkill is the king of Covid