COVID-19 Health System Overload Forecaster

Craig's picture
Craig started the topic in Wednesday, 18 Mar 2020 at 7:44pm

I've created a spreadsheet forecast which I'll update as we go..

There's also a website with live running data.. https://sites.google.com/view/stayhomeaustralia

Roadkill's picture
Roadkill's picture
Roadkill Saturday, 22 Jan 2022 at 10:59am

It’s pretty funny people complaining about naughty language…when they themselves use naughty language. It is very odd.
Robo went full kook.

I focus's picture
I focus's picture
I focus Saturday, 22 Jan 2022 at 11:00am

Had the booster Tuesday (Pfizer), sore arm, got up next day a better looking rooster, I know hard to believe.

Supafreak's picture
Supafreak's picture
Supafreak Saturday, 22 Jan 2022 at 11:09am
I focus wrote:

Had the booster Tuesday (Pfizer), sore arm, got up next day a better looking rooster, I know hard to believe.

7-E1-DA3-C1-D95-F-4-DDE-B5-F6-90542-ED6-DD66 Surf check ?

burleigh's picture
burleigh's picture
burleigh Saturday, 22 Jan 2022 at 11:11am
I focus wrote:

So we better add eye sight to the list of long adverse reactions then

Craig's picture
Craig's picture
Craig Saturday, 22 Jan 2022 at 11:11am

Yep mostly agree as well TD.

sypkan's picture
sypkan's picture
sypkan Saturday, 22 Jan 2022 at 11:30am
Roadkill wrote:
tylerdurden wrote:

Why don’t you look at the vaccines as having pro’s and con’s?
Firstly, they are new vaccines and the definition of vaccine had to be changed to fit these new vaccines into it.
On the upside, they reduce severity of illness and transmission.
On the downside they don’t reduce transmission enough to achieve herd immunity and their effectiveness is less against Omicron.
Additionally they have a short duration of effect (compared to many other vaccines) and their long term effects are unknown.
In short, they have a role but are nowhere near perfect.
Hopefully both sides can see those points.
To acknowledge all those points does not make an individual “anti-vax”, it’s just the way it is

I agree with nearly all of this.

it's not about agree or disagree...

this is the reality of the situation, both sides need to back off and cede some ground or its the division that is going to kill us

the vaccines aren't useless, but they have most certainly been oversold

the dogma from both sides is bordering on the ridiculous now

actually, its been ridiculous for 12 months or more

it is ok to admit that the vaccines haven't quite delivered, ...geez, even the nutty-est of propaganda boosting press in the US have done so of late....

"Firstly, they are new vaccines and the definition of vaccine had to be changed to fit these new vaccines into it."

and yeh.... kinda very telling...

deny it all you want, but this is also the reality of the situation

burleigh's picture
burleigh's picture
burleigh Saturday, 22 Jan 2022 at 11:27am

30 deaths recorded in nsw today and only 1 x person was under the age of 70. They were in their 50s with several underlying health conditions.

7 people were in their 90s.

We know the vaccine does not stop transmission and the disease kills the already dying.

Stop the mandates, stop the discrimination of young healthy people who choose not to be part of this experiment

burleigh's picture
burleigh's picture
burleigh Saturday, 22 Jan 2022 at 11:50am

QLD - 10 deaths 9 Fully vaccinated and a few had received boosters.

Want to do your maths on this one Stok?

aaron61's picture
aaron61's picture
aaron61 Saturday, 22 Jan 2022 at 11:59am
blindboy wrote:

"Rates of COVID-19 cases were lowest among fully vaccinated persons with a booster dose, compared with fully vaccinated persons without a booster dose, and much lower than rates among unvaccinated persons during October–November (25.0, 87.7, and 347.8 per 100,000 population, respectively) and December 2021 (148.6, 254.8, and 725.6 per 100,000 population, respectively)"
https://www.cdc.gov/mmwr/volumes/71/wr/mm7104e2.htm?s_cid=mm7104e2_x

This bit is interesting:

"The findings in this report are subject to at least five limitations. First, booster doses could not be distinguished from additional primary doses administered to immunocompromised persons, which could result in reduced IRRs because of lower VE in this population. Second, this ecological study lacked multivariable adjustments, and causality could not be determined. Possible differences in testing, infection-derived immunity, waning of vaccine-derived immunity, or prevention behaviors by age and vaccination status might partly explain differences in rates between groups; trends are likely affected by temporal changes in testing or reporting. Third, national variant prevalence estimates were used, but prevalence differed by jurisdiction over time. Fourth, variable data linkage completeness might have resulted in misclassifications (e.g., booster doses not being linked to primary series) that could influence IRR estimates (5). Finally, these data represent 62% of the overall U.S. population, and therefore might not be generalizable".

In other words, a glorified attempt to confirm their bias.

goofyfoot's picture
goofyfoot's picture
goofyfoot Saturday, 22 Jan 2022 at 12:24pm
burleigh wrote:
I focus wrote:

That’s actually deserves a lol

Stok's picture
Stok's picture
Stok Saturday, 22 Jan 2022 at 1:00pm
burleigh wrote:

QLD - 10 deaths 9 Fully vaccinated and a few had received boosters.

Want to do your maths on this one Stok?

As the saying goes Burleigh, even a broken clock is right twice a day!

I focus's picture
I focus's picture
I focus Saturday, 22 Jan 2022 at 1:41pm
burleigh wrote:
I focus wrote:

Ha ha you and the wife are on the same page there Burleigh

gromfull's picture
gromfull's picture
gromfull Saturday, 22 Jan 2022 at 2:20pm

You won't get any advice like this from NSW health

shoredump's picture
shoredump's picture
shoredump Saturday, 22 Jan 2022 at 2:34pm

RU OK Robbo?

Being held responsible for others deaths purely because you chose not to have a new semi shit vaccine you didn’t trust could destroy a man. I loosely translate your reaction as “I can’t breath”....

This division is a disgrace

It’s okay, covid is not your fault

truebluebasher's picture
truebluebasher's picture
truebluebasher Saturday, 22 Jan 2022 at 3:36pm

Vax Fuels a VIP Shockwave thru the Galaxy (Duck'n'Cover)
World is blasting off again...gonna leave us all behind this time...hopefully!

Nearly all of the record stats are VIP Vax Spikes from our Fav' Vax Bullies...yet again.
All the greediest Booster Bonanzas & Rat plagues.

120% Gibraltar (Record peak > slide stopped & is again spiking up)
91% Brunei (Sharp case Spike ) Deaths low - none.
90% Portugal (*Intergalactic record VIP spike) deaths climbing fast
88% Malta (Record peak slide is stalling) *Spiking most deaths in over a year
83% Singapore (*Solid chunky rise threatens to spike!) Deaths are low.
81% Spain (Record peak > slide is soaring up!) *Deaths are also spiking fast.
81% Denmark (*Fly me to the Moon record VIP spike) deaths rising
81% Seychelles (Trying to shake a Record High) Deaths are still painfully high
79% Japan (*Off the Planet record VIP spike) deaths are nudging up. ( 2nd dose Wane!)
79% Canada (Slide has stalled & turning!) *Death spike is skyrocketing!
79% Australia ( *Hanging off record High cases) *Hanging off record high deaths.
77% Belgium (*Pushing Record Peak) deaths rising
76% France (*Viva Le VIP record vax spike) deaths rising
76% Italy (* Record Peak VIPs bully out the Maffia ) *Deaths are Spiking
74% Germany (*Stratospheric record spike ) deaths rising
71% Netherlands (Extended record peak) deaths low but on the rise
67% Israel (*Way more spikier than usual record Vax spike) deaths rising fast
64% US (Rapid rising spike ) *2nd Highest US death Spike is shocking.

On closer examination...
Booster Start date > 2 months waning begins (Any Mass Rollout spike reflects in current Case spikes)

Wotz unusual is UK/US/OZ/NZ/Canada/Japan/Germany/Russia/Greece/ S America / Central Asia..
Govts refuse to share Mass Vax Booster spiked outbreak data for all the world to timetable on OWID.

(Plotting the Age curves > times out the ever decreasing, now reverse Vax efficacy)
Da' Boss doesn't go in for all that sciency stuff... Just flog the poison you stupid!
https://ourworldindata.org/covid-vaccinations?country=

After sucking the Planet Dry & killing off all life forms...we now live with daily VIP WR Covid outbreaks!

Meanwhile : The most bullied least vaxed can't get covid even if they tried!
(0-3%) 10 Lowest Vaxed (Highest 650/day & falling fast) The other 9 nations are nearer to zero!
WHO Experts keep pointing the bone at unvaxed nations for not spreading their share of Covid!

Meanwhile Top 10 Vaxed nations keep piling up bodies to the Moon & beyond.

Oz Booster Rockets
8th Nov Aged / Frontline Care Booster Wane (Fail) perfectly timed with Xmas / New Years 2022.
Vax Experts say 10 weeks & yer Booster is leaking.
Aged care "Mass leaks" began 23rd Dec - Jan onward...(Weekly spike % in wane infections)
Booster Residents wane : 7th Jan 33% > 14th 46% > 20th 65%
Booster Staff wane : 7 Jan 54% > 14th 53% > 20th 98% (Full Vax Mandate = 100% spread)
Booster wane Outbreaks : 7th Jan 43% > 14th 63% > 20th 62%
Booster wane Care Homes : 7th Jan 57% > 14th 47% > 20th > 47%
In the peak waning weeks ending 7th Jan to 20th Jan = 20,035 Fed Age Care infections

Breaky TV Experts demand 100% Aged Care Staff Vax = (Currently Only 2 VIP [-] staff out of 100)
Thank goodness our Experts are apologizing for 98% fatal error to save as many lives as possible!

Much reported that elderly run an earlier but sustained slow dropping wane
Youth run on a month delay but then a massive wane drops to beneath senior immunity by 4 months
That's when this shitshow goes up in flames...grab a few extra rolls for that Orchestrated Apocalypse!

ABC : Oz (Only) Booster Vax graphs
14th Dec Boomer Boosters 2-3 month Ramp > End Feb/Early March wane Ramp would kick in...
10th Jan Mid -Adult age Boosters 3-4 month Ramp > End March/Start April (Easter) Spike Parade
https://www.abc.net.au/news/2021-03-02/charting-australias-covid-vaccine...

Boosters are perfectly timed to ramp the wane effect with Xmas/Easter Peaks to hide Mass leakage.
Yes! Govts know that Vax is ramping Covid...so...meticulously time the wane outbreaks to Big Holidays!
Holiday Fear > Lockdowns > Calls for more Vax...luv these guys!

Crew wanna see Fed Age Graphs...(This is a dead set freakout!)
https://www.health.gov.au/resources/collections/covid-19-outbreaks-in-au...
Notice numbers on left side of Graphs (Oz #1 Vaxed)
[ Reported daily cases by 100's ] June 2020 to Oct 2020
[ Reported daily cases by 1,000's ] June 2020 to Dec 2021
[ Reported daily cases by 10,000's ] Jan 2022...(Comfortably Accommodates 70,000/day Aged cases!
Instead of knocking this on it's head...our Govt are actively promoting have a go! Let's beat the record!
Govt is racing towards 100,000/day bar graph labels for highest Oz Vax demographic...
Govt are actually banking on more aged care cases and deaths...70,000/day must go! ...(Bye! See Ya!)

Mass Psychosis on acid...
A million cases / day is still good...All say Aye!
Pass the Vax Pipe...Dude Sweet Dude...Ahh! That shit hits the spot!

Back in tbb's day we would listen to proper Experts...tell it to ya straight & always ahead of the game!
Killing Joke : Complications

GreenJam's picture
GreenJam's picture
GreenJam Saturday, 22 Jan 2022 at 4:10pm

well done gromfull - sensible, easily doable advice there

keep calm everyone

saltyone's picture
saltyone's picture
saltyone Saturday, 22 Jan 2022 at 4:53pm

Ditto Thanks for sharing gromfull-helpful practical advice .
All govt health departments should be sharing this information with the public

GreenJam's picture
GreenJam's picture
GreenJam Saturday, 22 Jan 2022 at 5:41pm

yes, saltyone. It is unbelievable that that is not the case.
hopefully some are getting that sort of advice from their GP, but I'm doubtful it is many. My GP - the best he could offer was 'keep the vitamins up'. A start, but pretty inept really

sypkan's picture
sypkan's picture
sypkan Saturday, 22 Jan 2022 at 6:01pm
GreenJam wrote:

yes, saltyone. It is unbelievable that that is not the case.
hopefully some are getting that sort of advice from their GP, but I'm doubtful it is many. My GP - the best he could offer was 'keep the vitamins up'. A start, but pretty inept really

oh gaawwwd

how does this even happen?

'probably the most researched virus ever' ...according to our resident propagandaist...

and this is where australia is at?

one of the best medical systems in the world...

strange times

burleigh's picture
burleigh's picture
burleigh Saturday, 22 Jan 2022 at 6:58pm

Vic government handing out ice creams for people getting their booster shots today.

Nothing screams health more than a dairy Ice cream full of processed sugar.

Almost as pathetic as SA handing out maccas vouchers for the kids after their jab.

For all the pin cushions out there, it’s not about your health

indo-dreaming's picture
indo-dreaming's picture
indo-dreaming Saturday, 22 Jan 2022 at 7:12pm

Saw on Sunrise this morning some expert on there talking about Covid etc and he said the current rate of deaths from this wave of mostly Omicron is 1 death in 5,000 cases, or 0.5% of infected die.

Expect that is based of recorded cases of this wave, so if you add in the unrecorded cases it could be even less and then add in the fact some deaths could be Delta it's lower again.

BTW. Off course this is with a highly vaccinated population, it would be a different figure if no vaccine.

Stok's picture
Stok's picture
Stok Saturday, 22 Jan 2022 at 7:20pm
burleigh wrote:

Vic government handing out ice creams for people getting their booster shots today.

Nothing screams health more than a dairy Ice cream full of processed sugar.

Almost as pathetic as SA handing out maccas vouchers for the kids after their jab.

For all the pin cushions out there, it’s not about your health

Burleigh, the word health is quite broad. Also can cover mental and emotional well-being. It's not just about diet.

Probably not the first person to tell you something like this, but a flat out distrust of properly qualified healthcare experts, narcissism and a completely incorrect view of one's own cognitive abilities is quite a bit more unhealthy than a treat of ice cream once in a while.

velocityjohnno's picture
velocityjohnno's picture
velocityjohnno Saturday, 22 Jan 2022 at 7:22pm

To add to the strange times themes, I think we've now entered the Salvador Dali part of the pandemic.

"“For some small business owners, this will certainly tip them over. Without targeted support packages from the government, we’ve got grave concerns,” Zahra says.

The desperate situation has even led to some calling for another short, sharp national lockdown in an effort to reset shoppers’ attitudes and provide an ‘end date’ of sorts to the current Omicron malaise.

One head of a national retail chain that has hundreds of stores, who did not wish to be named, told The Age and the Herald the federal government should just bite the bullet and lock the country down for a week to give a “symbolic start date” for things to return to relative normalcy.

“There’s so much confusion and chaos and the government’s got no idea what they’re doing,” they say. “As silly as this sounds, if they put everyone into lockdown for a week, everyone can then just come out and get back to normal.

“Because the biggest problem right now is that we have no idea when this will finish.” "

https://www.theage.com.au/business/companies/we-can-t-keep-going-like-th...

Nope, no more lockdowns. This is what you wanted. One week to change behaviour? Pffft. I think a more permanent shift has occurred, a section of consumers have withdrawn and are enjoying things like doing their own cooking, getting out for healthy walks, and watching the stars. This is how the consumerist beast died, it pleaded for it's own death. Anyone checked index charts lately?

Meanwhile in Vic in the mismanagement sweepstakes, with one (1) week to school, retired teachers are being encouraged to come in and fill staff positions when the frontline teachers get sick/isolated. I thought the elder age group were more susceptible to bad outcomes from the virus?

I think Israel said 4th booster wasn't beneficial, correct me if I'm wrong - sure you guys have been all over this already

Anyway, one gets the feeling that those managing it are making it up as they go along. I'm re-reading Massie's excellent history of the leadup to the First World War while I listen to the birds, and I'm always surprised how such towering intellects (in some cases, many actually) could so completely stuff up that they destroyed an entire globalist civilisation, destroyed nobility across Europe, and led the way to a century of warfare and chaos. I'm thinking our leaders today are similar, but less intelligent.

bluediamond's picture
bluediamond's picture
bluediamond Saturday, 22 Jan 2022 at 7:38pm

Great post and thoughts VJ.

Supafreak's picture
Supafreak's picture
Supafreak Saturday, 22 Jan 2022 at 7:39pm

9-DED79-F4-90-D7-46-A1-9-AFB-61-E4-E5-B5-AE41

Stok's picture
Stok's picture
Stok Saturday, 22 Jan 2022 at 8:01pm
velocityjohnno wrote:

To add to the strange times themes, I think we've now entered the Salvador Dali part of the pandemic.

"“For some small business owners, this will certainly tip them over. Without targeted support packages from the government, we’ve got grave concerns,” Zahra says.

The desperate situation has even led to some calling for another short, sharp national lockdown in an effort to reset shoppers’ attitudes and provide an ‘end date’ of sorts to the current Omicron malaise.

One head of a national retail chain that has hundreds of stores, who did not wish to be named, told The Age and the Herald the federal government should just bite the bullet and lock the country down for a week to give a “symbolic start date” for things to return to relative normalcy.

“There’s so much confusion and chaos and the government’s got no idea what they’re doing,” they say. “As silly as this sounds, if they put everyone into lockdown for a week, everyone can then just come out and get back to normal.

“Because the biggest problem right now is that we have no idea when this will finish.” "

https://www.theage.com.au/business/companies/we-can-t-keep-going-like-th...

Nope, no more lockdowns. This is what you wanted. One week to change behaviour? Pffft. I think a more permanent shift has occurred, a section of consumers have withdrawn and are enjoying things like doing their own cooking, getting out for healthy walks, and watching the stars. This is how the consumerist beast died, it pleaded for it's own death. Anyone checked index charts lately?

Meanwhile in Vic in the mismanagement sweepstakes, with one (1) week to school, retired teachers are being encouraged to come in and fill staff positions when the frontline teachers get sick/isolated. I thought the elder age group were more susceptible to bad outcomes from the virus?

I think Israel said 4th booster wasn't beneficial, correct me if I'm wrong - sure you guys have been all over this already

Anyway, one gets the feeling that those managing it are making it up as they go along. I'm re-reading Massie's excellent history of the leadup to the First World War while I listen to the birds, and I'm always surprised how such towering intellects (in some cases, many actually) could so completely stuff up that they destroyed an entire globalist civilisation, destroyed nobility across Europe, and led the way to a century of warfare and chaos. I'm thinking our leaders today are similar, but less intelligent.

Interesting few points and thoughts there VJ.

I've always felt we're victims of our own success here. There's a desire and feeling for this to all be over and back to normal, which is not realistic, and I feel that expectation came from our extended period of covid zero (or close to it). A short lockdown and reopening in a hope for return to normalcy is like an alcoholic asking for one last night at the bar.

frog's picture
frog's picture
frog Saturday, 22 Jan 2022 at 8:16pm

The usual scary headline "deadliest day" - don't the media love this pandemic - but read the article and find quite reassuring statistics:

- age 20-29 two in 10,000 vaccinated with covid end up in ICU. Unvaxxed much higher at 0.77%.

https://www.theguardian.com/australia-news/datablog/2022/jan/21/australi...

Fortunately, the power of the headlines is fading fast as personal experience does not match the fear words.

indo-dreaming's picture
indo-dreaming's picture
indo-dreaming Saturday, 22 Jan 2022 at 8:30pm

Deaths might be at their peak now because they lag case numbers, but case number have been falling for over a week, and falling fast, few weeks time case numbers will be low again but a large chunk of community will have the added benefit of anti bodies.

poo-man's picture
poo-man's picture
poo-man Saturday, 22 Jan 2022 at 9:01pm

New study out on ivermectin

https://www.cureus.com/articles/82162

gromfull's picture
gromfull's picture
gromfull Saturday, 22 Jan 2022 at 11:48pm
saltyone wrote:

Ditto Thanks for sharing gromfull-helpful practical advice .
All govt health departments should be sharing this information with the public

Exactly saltyone, I'm on my 7th day of isolation for covid, once you test positive you get some basic info from NSW health, basicly saying to stay home and fester, treat your symptoms with panadol and ibuprofin, if you get bad see your doctor, wtf,
Two years and what 700k of infections and that's it, I get a link to this doctor and get more info from her than the government I pay my taxes to and all they have is take a panadol and lye down, shamefull
Why are they not giving out tips like this
Why not early treatment like other countries,
Makes you think the big pharmaceutical companies are running the show becuase there is no money in cures ,

shoredump's picture
shoredump's picture
shoredump Sunday, 23 Jan 2022 at 5:10am

Hey Indo if Omi has one death every 5000 then that’s 0.02% or as Blowin likes to say 9.98% survival rate. That I assume includes all the fatties and granny’s but not the asymptomatic so if you want to work it out for a healthy sub 50 year old who has excellent lungs thanks to all that duckdiving then just slide it back a couple more decimal points

poo-man's picture
poo-man's picture
poo-man Sunday, 23 Jan 2022 at 5:40am

And on that ivermectin thing. I don't really have a position either way but time and again we have been told that there's no evidence it does anything or it causes more harm and it's a horse tranquiliser. And no major proper peer reviewed study with a large sample size. But obviously something happened in parts of India as the Indian variant which became delta was wiped out reasonably quickly. So is this recent study that came out going to change anything or will it get buried ? If it doesn't harm you and the alternative is to stay home and take a panadol then surely that's a better option for many people.

burleigh's picture
burleigh's picture
burleigh Sunday, 23 Jan 2022 at 6:20am

Our government relies on big pharma for their own studies (crazy right) for their own drugs.
Big pharma are not going to spend money on a study for ivermectin because there is no patient.
No patient, no study, no government approval.

Instead, they make their own wonder pill with patent (wonder what’s in it) then give our government the study for approval.

It’s all about $$$ and nothing to do with health

shoredump's picture
shoredump's picture
shoredump Sunday, 23 Jan 2022 at 7:09am
Roadkill wrote:

https://www.theage.com.au/national/victoria/my-nightmare-in-hospital-as-...

“Up to 7000 staff in Victoria are missing every day due to furloughing, and it shows”

Know your enemy

burleigh's picture
burleigh's picture
burleigh Sunday, 23 Jan 2022 at 7:56am
Roadkill wrote:

https://www.nzherald.co.nz/world/covid-19-omicron-new-sub-variant-under-...

Nothing like a bit of main stream media propaganda to wake up to Roadkill.

Roadkill's picture
Roadkill's picture
Roadkill Sunday, 23 Jan 2022 at 8:05am

Meatloaf was anti vaxer, anti masker, anti science, anti public health. He mocked public health orders and used his platform to encourage others to ignore precautions.
Told a journalist, if I die, I die.
Covid 1. Meatloaf 0.

The real Donald Trump's picture
The real Donald... Sunday, 23 Jan 2022 at 8:07am
The real Donald... Sunday, 23 Jan 2022 at 8:13am
Roadkill wrote:

Best get your alpha booster ASAP whilst you wait for your omnicon specific booster to be released in March.

Roadkill's picture
Roadkill's picture
Roadkill Sunday, 23 Jan 2022 at 8:17am
The real Donald Trump wrote:
Roadkill wrote:

Best get your alpha booster ASAP whilst you wait for your omnicon specific booster to be released in March.

Thanks for the tip, snowflake.

burleigh's picture
burleigh's picture
burleigh Sunday, 23 Jan 2022 at 8:19am
Roadkill wrote:

Meatloaf was anti vaxer, anti masker, anti science, anti public health. He mocked public health orders and used his platform to encourage others to ignore precautions.
Covid 1. Meatloaf 0.

Be a better person than this mate

The real Donald... Sunday, 23 Jan 2022 at 8:25am
Roadkill wrote:
Roadkill wrote:

Thanks for the tip, snowflake.

https://www.theblaze.com/op-ed/horowitz-the-very-concerning-data-from-sc...

The real Donald... Sunday, 23 Jan 2022 at 8:27am
Roadkill's picture
Roadkill's picture
Roadkill Sunday, 23 Jan 2022 at 8:27am
burleigh wrote:
Roadkill wrote:

Covid 1. Meatloaf 0.

Be a better person than this mate

“used his platform to encourage others to ignore precautions.”

Supafreak's picture
Supafreak's picture
Supafreak Sunday, 23 Jan 2022 at 8:34am

https://www.thelancet.com/journals/lancet/article/PIIS0140-6736(22)00090-3/fulltext

Lancet links don’t copy for some reason , I and others have tried with same results .

tylerdurden's picture
tylerdurden's picture
tylerdurden Sunday, 23 Jan 2022 at 8:35am

The reason why you won't get that at-home management advice from NSW Health is because the NCCET do not recommend them.
They are on the "only in research" list, which includes the generic term "other disease-modifying treatments", which presumably covers the povidone-iodine nasal rinse

https://covid19evidence.net.au/wp-content/uploads/FLOWCHART-12-DMTS-FOR-...

The real Donald... Sunday, 23 Jan 2022 at 8:36am
The real Donald... Sunday, 23 Jan 2022 at 9:03am