COVID-19 Health System Overload Forecaster

Craig's picture
Craig started the topic in Wednesday, 18 Mar 2020 at 7:44pm

I've created a spreadsheet forecast which I'll update as we go..

There's also a website with live running data.. https://sites.google.com/view/stayhomeaustralia

Roadkill's picture
Roadkill's picture
Roadkill Monday, 24 Jan 2022 at 4:55pm
Matilda0213 wrote:
Roadkill wrote:
indo-dreaming wrote:
Roadkill wrote:
Matilda0213 wrote:
Roadkill wrote:

https://www.theage.com.au/world/middle-east/fourth-covid-vaccine-shot-fo...

The anti vax clowns often cite Israel...now it is not in favor of their bias, I'm guessing they no longer will look to Israel.

You do realise in the article that it states it being not very effective for omicron? Its a useless headline if it means nothing for the new strain. https://www.israel21c.org/israel-finds-4th-vaccine-dose-not-as-effective...

omicron, is 1 strain.
so it doesn't devalue it's worth.

Omicron is now the dominant strain world wide and will out compete all other strains, even new strains are most likely to develop from Omicron because to compete they need to be as contagious as Omicron.

complete garbage, Dr indo-dreaming.

So you think everybody in Australia has Alpha or Delta?

I don’t know what everybody in Australia has. Do you?

The real Donald Trump's picture
The real Donald Trump's picture
The real Donald... Monday, 24 Jan 2022 at 4:58pm

<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

donweather's picture
donweather's picture
donweather Monday, 24 Jan 2022 at 5:02pm
aaron61 wrote:

Rosa Klebb goes for the booster booster.

https://twitter.com/i/status/1485397125001539585

Fck it why don’t we all just hook up to a walking intravenous and just have it constantly pumped through our veins!!

Matilda0213's picture
Matilda0213's picture
Matilda0213 Monday, 24 Jan 2022 at 5:07pm
Roadkill wrote:
Matilda0213 wrote:
Roadkill wrote:
indo-dreaming wrote:
Roadkill wrote:
Matilda0213 wrote:
Roadkill wrote:

The anti vax clowns often cite Israel...now it is not in favor of their bias, I'm guessing they no longer will look to Israel.

You do realise in the article that it states it being not very effective for omicron? Its a useless headline if it means nothing for the new strain. https://www.israel21c.org/israel-finds-4th-vaccine-dose-not-as-effective...

omicron, is 1 strain.

Omicron is now the dominant strain world wide and will out compete all other strains, even new strains are most likely to develop from Omicron because to compete they need to be as contagious as Omicron.

Well I figured that would a given with the health professionals conceding it is a large majority of Omicron and a small percentage of Delta which is being out competed by Omicron.

burleigh's picture
burleigh's picture
burleigh Monday, 24 Jan 2022 at 5:12pm

NZ prime minister making close contacts isolate for 24 days. Hahaha what experts though this through?

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10430013/amp/Omicron-2022-Jacin...

burleigh's picture
burleigh's picture
burleigh Monday, 24 Jan 2022 at 5:14pm
donweather wrote:
aaron61 wrote:

Rosa Klebb goes for the booster booster.

https://twitter.com/i/status/1485397125001539585

Fck it why don’t we all just hook up to a walking intravenous and just have it constantly pumped through our veins!!

This shit will continue until everyone says enough is enough. It was never going to stop at 2, just like it’s never going to stop at 3.

indo-dreaming's picture
indo-dreaming's picture
indo-dreaming Monday, 24 Jan 2022 at 5:36pm
Roadkill wrote:
Matilda0213 wrote:
Roadkill wrote:
indo-dreaming wrote:
Roadkill wrote:
Matilda0213 wrote:
Roadkill wrote:

omicron, is 1 strain.

Omicron is now the dominant strain pretty much world wide and will out compete all other strains, even new strains are most likely to develop from Omicron because to compete they need to be as contagious as Omicron.

Most countries that got Omicron in December are now at well over 95% Omicron cases, as you can see from this graph Omicron(pinky purple) is by far the most dominant variant, the tiny shade of lighter pink towards the top is the 2nd strain of Omicron. (green Delta, other colours variants of Wuhan strain)

Australia is said to have only 6% Delta now the rest is Omicron, USA now only 2% Delta, UK is now only 1% Delta.

I dont know if its 100% yet on if it will completely wipe Delta out, but i think most expect it will.

BTW. Don't bother apologising i wont take it personally.

https://covariants.org/per-country

Stok's picture
Stok's picture
Stok Monday, 24 Jan 2022 at 5:30pm
shoredump wrote:

Rubbish Stok

Anti vaxxers long held stance has been that this virus will be here forever and that these fast tracked vaccines with their semi shit efficacy ain’t worth it

You are the one in fairy land thinking this is not endemic

The day you admit this virus is here forever is the day you join them

I can’t believe the corner you’ve painted yourself into either...

Yep it's here forever, but it's an innate skill of the anti vaxxer to believe that as long as they keep reminding themselves of how mild it is, they don't need to actually follow any health advice. They're collectively re-assuring themselves, constantly how mild Omicron is and how the experts are wrong, and how there's nothing to worry about. Life is great, our immune systems are built to tackle anything and all you have to do is put your faith in what they say on Bitchute.

Meanwhile there's storeis of an unvaccintaed pregnant woman being in a coma due to covid, leading to her delivering a stillborn baby.

Stok's picture
Stok's picture
Stok Monday, 24 Jan 2022 at 5:33pm
indo-dreaming wrote:

Sorry but its in NO WAY an anti vaxer view point to think Omicron is sign of the end of this pandemic or at least a positive sign of change from a pandemic to more of an endemic and something we can live with like many strains of the flue, it's a view shared by many experts in the field.

yeah agreed, what I've seen is it's positive but cautious optimise is more appropriate, rather than 'fuck it, it's 'Omicold' now'

bluediamond's picture
bluediamond's picture
bluediamond Monday, 24 Jan 2022 at 5:34pm

Stok, i'm curious as to what you consider an 'antivaxxer' to be and who on here is 'anti vax'?? You throw the term around liberally so would appreciate some clarification on it if that's possible??

sypkan's picture
sypkan's picture
sypkan Monday, 24 Jan 2022 at 5:44pm
bluediamond wrote:

Stok, i'm curious as to what you consider an 'antivaxxer' to be and who on here is 'anti vax'?? You throw the term around liberally so would appreciate some clarification on it if that's possible??

yeh, I'd like to know that too...

for an 'academic' he throws around some pretty dumb and simplistic arguments...

must be in economics

Supafreak's picture
Supafreak's picture
Supafreak Monday, 24 Jan 2022 at 5:45pm

@indo , when I listened to the Doherty podcast the other day they were saying omicron is only 25% less virulent than delta. Other reports I’ve read from the UK said up to 80% less virulent. Again different scientists saying different things . At least they are saying its less even if they don’t agree on how much less . They were also saying in icu 60% was omicron and 40% delta . I was surprised at that until they explained that if you are in icu you have most likely been in hospital for a long time already so delta was still a bigger % say 3 weeks ago than what it is now .

sypkan's picture
sypkan's picture
sypkan Monday, 24 Jan 2022 at 5:51pm
Roadkill wrote:
Vic Local wrote:

2 hours ago Samantha Maiden dropped an almighty bucket of shit on Scumo and Co re their RATs bullshit. Anyone who votes for those LNP arseholes after this, simply isn't paying attention.
https://www.news.com.au/national/politics/leaked-whatsapp-messages-put-h...

That is the retailers fault...they had confirmed orders abd now won't supply outstanding orders.
How is that Morrisons fault?

yep, i loathe to encourage roadkill, but this article is based on conjecture and gossip and nothing else...

from news.com. no less... 'biased' mr murdoch.... if roles were reversed, one eyed shouty man would reject it on that alone...

Im happy to be proven wrong, but atm, its just retailers ditching their clients orders to fill a bigger more lucrative order...

bluediamond's picture
bluediamond's picture
bluediamond Monday, 24 Jan 2022 at 6:04pm

@sypkan, same with Roadkill. I asked him the same, and got radio silence on that one too. If you're gonna categorise people, it'd be nice to understand your reasoning fellas.

burleigh's picture
burleigh's picture
burleigh Monday, 24 Jan 2022 at 6:09pm

They don’t have a reason, only what their dictator premier has told them to think.

Good boys. Here’s a booster

Roadkill's picture
Roadkill's picture
Roadkill Monday, 24 Jan 2022 at 6:11pm
bluediamond wrote:

@sypkan, same with Roadkill. I asked him the same, and got radio silence on that one too. If you're gonna categorise people, it'd be nice to understand your reasoning fellas.

I will never answer you, bd. You always demand someone answers you but never answer questions yourself. So go and get fucked. :)

bluediamond's picture
bluediamond's picture
bluediamond Monday, 24 Jan 2022 at 6:16pm

Ouch Roady! I thought we were online friends.
I take that as a no. :-(

Roadkill's picture
Roadkill's picture
Roadkill Monday, 24 Jan 2022 at 6:18pm
bluediamond wrote:

Ouch Roady! I thought we were online friends.
I take that as a no. :-(

You can take that as, I will offer and give you the same courtesy you give. Do unto others and all.

bluediamond's picture
bluediamond's picture
bluediamond Monday, 24 Jan 2022 at 6:19pm

I didn't think asking someone who constantly labelled people 'antivax' in a derogatory way what 'antivax' meant would be an issue.
Must have struck a nerve there!!

bluediamond's picture
bluediamond's picture
bluediamond Monday, 24 Jan 2022 at 6:20pm

Ahhhh i remember. Roadkill, ask him a question, he'll answer with a question!! Then when you don't answer his question on top of your question, he loses his shit. Righto mate.

overthefalls's picture
overthefalls's picture
overthefalls Monday, 24 Jan 2022 at 6:25pm

Hey BD, I would define an “anti-vaxxer” as someone who zealously criticises vaccinations and actively encourages others to adopt the same stance, especially by promoting dubious claims about the efficacy and safety of vaccinations. Just because you’re unvaccinated doesn’t mean you’re an “anti-vaxxer”; there are some people who decide not to get vaccinated and they just keep it to themselves. For obvious reasons, you don’t hear much about these people. For example, there are people who have had all of their routine childhood vaccinations, but decide that the covid vaccine is not for them. Unfortunately, the term “anti-vaxxer” is used quite loosely, which has resulted in the unfair stigmatisation of those who quietly make the personal and private decision to not get vaccinated. Personally, I think that if you are able to do so, then you should get vaccinated, but you shouldn’t have to do it. What irritates are the unvaccinated minority who ridicule the vaccinated majority and make false claims about vaccines. Live and let live, I say!

Blowin's picture
Blowin's picture
Blowin Monday, 24 Jan 2022 at 6:24pm
Stok wrote:

Omicron isn't the sign of the end of this pandemic, contrary to what the anti vaxxers keep saying.

It has been shown to be more mild, but is wildy more infectious so in some ways has hit our health systems harder.

Omicron is also not the end of mutations, and there's no guarantee future variants will be more or less deadly, or continue to evade our vaccinations or previously acquired immunity.

It's not nearly as simple as the Swellnet brains trust of Burleigh, BD and Blowin keep bleating about. Listen to experts in the field, they'll know how to correctly interpret this information and provide you with the right level of details.

https://www.hopkinsmedicine.org/health/conditions-and-diseases/coronavir...

I admire your dedication to remaining a chickenshit softcock bloke. You stay strong….urrr, I mean….Stay weak bloke!

bluediamond's picture
bluediamond's picture
bluediamond Monday, 24 Jan 2022 at 6:28pm
overthefalls wrote:

Hey BD, I would define an “anti-vaxxer” as someone who zealously criticises vaccinations and actively encourages others to adopt the same stance, especially by promoting dubious claims about the efficacy and safety of vaccinations. Just because you’re unvaccinated doesn’t mean you’re an “anti-vaxxer”; there are some people who decide not to get vaccinated and they just keep it to themselves. For obvious reasons, you don’t hear much about these people. For example, there are people who have had all of their routine childhood vaccinations, but decide that the covid vaccine is not for them. Unfortunately, the term “anti-vaxxer” is used quite loosely, which has resulted in the unfair stigmatisation of those who quietly make the personal and private decision to not get vaccinated. Personally, I think that if you are able to do so, then you should get vaccinated, but you shouldn’t have to do it. What irritates are the unvaccinated minority who ridicule the vaccinated majority and make false claims about vaccines. Live and let live, I say!

A bloody great and respectful answer from someone who i genuinely enjoy reading their posts. Over the falls, i know we have differing opinions on vaccination, but i read your posts and i get information that makes me consider things differently. I can't remember you using the term 'antivaxxer' and if you do, it's sparingly and probably warranted.
Cheers for again for a reasoned response. This is the way forward. I'd think it would be best for some to think before they start throwing generalised and derogatory names at those they disagree with, considering especially, most of those are already vaccinated!! Cheers.

Blowin's picture
Blowin's picture
Blowin Monday, 24 Jan 2022 at 6:32pm
The real Donald Trump wrote:

<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

This is fake news!

When I stated the above facts I was corrected by a shouty chickenshit who said that the individual’s natural bodily defences meant nothing and only being hyper vaccinated can save us all from drowning in a sea of covid faeces!

NSW Health should be canceled with Joe Rogan as they are undoubtedly both Trumpists and we’re probably first into the speaker’s chamber in the January 6 coup insurgency terrorist attack which was worse than that time the Challenger space shuttle crashed into the Pentagon and set off Fat Boy!!

gromfull's picture
gromfull's picture
gromfull Monday, 24 Jan 2022 at 6:35pm
indo-dreaming wrote:
Roadkill wrote:
Matilda0213 wrote:
Roadkill wrote:
indo-dreaming wrote:
Roadkill wrote:
Matilda0213 wrote:
Roadkill wrote:

omicron, is 1 strain.

Omicron is now the dominant strain pretty much world wide and will out compete all other strains, even new strains are most likely to develop from Omicron because to compete they need to be as contagious as Omicron.

Most countries that got Omicron in December are now at well over 95% Omicron cases, as you can see from this graph Omicron(pinky purple) is by far the most dominant variant, the tiny shade of lighter pink towards the top is the 2nd strain of Omicron. (green Delta, other colours variants of Wuhan strain)

Australia is said to have only 6% Delta now the rest is Omicron, USA now only 2% Delta, UK is now only 1% Delta.

I dont know if its 100% yet on if it will completely wipe Delta out, but i think most expect it will.

only 1 problem with those stats, how does anyone know what variant they have, and how do we know they are telling the truth about what percentage of what variant is out there, because they certainly dont inform you of which variant you have tested positive too, they wont even tell your doctor, who i asked when i did test positive, second test still positive still no idea as to what dodgy shit i have. but fuck does it really matter.
lets go back to the more deadly strains before everyone was forced to have the jab, over 70% of people who tested positive had zero or mild symptoms, made a full recovery and moved on in life
so if 70% of people would have made a full recovery with those zero to mild symptoms then the vaccine was of no benefit, now those that are in the vulnerable group contract it, is the vaccine helping them, that to me is the only stat worth talking about because the majority of people will make a full recovery anyway.
Ive been saying that in my group for over a year, but we are forced coerced , belittled for stating the bloody obvious,

troppo dichotomy's picture
troppo dichotomy's picture
troppo dichotomy Monday, 24 Jan 2022 at 6:39pm

Yeah was wondering if i,we,us could have alpha,delta n omni all at the same time?

Blowin's picture
Blowin's picture
Blowin Monday, 24 Jan 2022 at 6:40pm
Stok wrote:
shoredump wrote:

Rubbish Stok

Anti vaxxers long held stance has been that this virus will be here forever and that these fast tracked vaccines with their semi shit efficacy ain’t worth it

Yep it's here forever, but it's an innate skill of the anti vaxxer to believe that as long as they keep reminding themselves of how mild it is, they don't need to actually follow any health advice. They're collectively re-assuring themselves, constantly how mild Omicron is and how the experts are wrong, and how there's nothing to worry about. Life is great, our immune systems are built to tackle anything and all you have to do is put your faith in what they say on Bitchute.

Meanwhile there's storeis of an unvaccintaed pregnant woman being in a coma due to covid, leading to her delivering a stillborn baby.

Too true Stok!

You keep true to your hypothetical lab staged experimental outcomes and continue to ignore those shouty people with their “real world “ data which only accounts for the lived experience of potentially two million Australians and tens of millions of people around the world!

I’m placing complete trust in your textbook determination that the Omicold is a deadly killer which is lulling everyone into a false sense of security before it strikes like Jason the psychopath in the Hallowe’en movies!

You’re the only voice of reason bloke! Tell everyone how mild it isn’t!

You’ll have to speak up but bloke, I can’t hear you over the rustling tissue sound of millions of people having a light dose of the sniffles.

indo-dreaming's picture
indo-dreaming's picture
indo-dreaming Monday, 24 Jan 2022 at 6:57pm
Supafreak wrote:

@indo , when I listened to the Doherty podcast the other day they were saying omicron is only 25% less virulent than delta. Other reports I’ve read from the UK said up to 80% less virulent. Again different scientists saying different things . At least they are saying its less even if they don’t agree on how much less . They were also saying in icu 60% was omicron and 40% delta . I was surprised at that until they explained that if you are in icu you have most likely been in hospital for a long time already so delta was still a bigger % say 3 weeks ago than what it is now .

It's pretty clear it's way less severe just by the huge number of cases and the very low amount of deaths compared to cases and the average hospitalisation rate that averages much shorter than Delta.

In Australia you could say a lot of it is because of our high vax rate, but even when you look at South Africa with a very low vax rate(only 25% fully vaxed) the case's to deaths and hospitalisations are super low, much different to Delta wave that had a large number of deaths with a smaller wave.

I like visuals and now the wave is pretty much over in SA you can get a very good idea from the graphs and lets remember that the infection rate would be much much higher because of limited testing, deaths as we know would be lower if anything because a lot of people would have died with Covid rather than from it.

burleigh's picture
burleigh's picture
burleigh Monday, 24 Jan 2022 at 6:51pm
Blowin wrote:
Stok wrote:
shoredump wrote:

Rubbish Stok

Too true Stok!

You keep true to your hypothetical lab staged experimental outcomes and continue to ignore those shouty people with their “real world “ data which only accounts for the lived experience of potentially two million Australians and tens of millions of people around the world!

I’m placing complete trust in your textbook determination that the Omicold is a deadly killer which is lulling everyone into a false sense of security before it strikes like Jason the psychopath in the Hallowe’en movies!

You’re the only voice of reason bloke! Tell everyone how mild it isn’t!

You’ll have to speak up but bloke, I can’t hear you over the rustling tissue sound of millions of people having a light dose of the sniffles.

Very true blowin,

Amazing how Stok started this omicron isn’t mild rubbish not long after the Victorian CHO also said the same thing at a press conference from “health advice” that I’m sure Stok has never seen.

You’re a parrot Stok.

burleigh's picture
burleigh's picture
burleigh Monday, 24 Jan 2022 at 6:58pm

Do the resident pin cushions here want to tell me Dr Malone and 17,000 other doctors are all wrong?

Drs here in Australia would loose their licence if the spoke up like this as they are completely controlled by the government in regards to Covid Treatment

https://twitter.com/Just___Zach/status/1485345169432096769?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw%7Ctwcamp%5Etweetembed%7Ctwterm%5E1485345169432096769%7Ctwgr%5E%7Ctwcon%5Es1_c10&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.foxnews.com%2Fpolitics%2Fwashington-dc-defeat-mandates-march-covid-vaccine

indo-dreaming's picture
indo-dreaming's picture
indo-dreaming Monday, 24 Jan 2022 at 7:03pm
gromfull wrote:
indo-dreaming wrote:
Roadkill wrote:
Matilda0213 wrote:
Roadkill wrote:
indo-dreaming wrote:
Roadkill wrote:
Matilda0213 wrote:
Roadkill wrote:

omicron, is 1 strain.

only 1 problem with those stats, how does anyone know what variant they have, and how do we know they are telling the truth about what percentage of what variant is out there, because they certainly dont inform you of which variant you have tested positive too, they wont even tell your doctor, who i asked when i did test positive, second test still positive still no idea as to what dodgy shit i have. but fuck does it really matter.
lets go back to the more deadly strains before everyone was forced to have the jab, over 70% of people who tested positive had zero or mild symptoms, made a full recovery and moved on in life
so if 70% of people would have made a full recovery with those zero to mild symptoms then the vaccine was of no benefit, now those that are in the vulnerable group contract it, is the vaccine helping them, that to me is the only stat worth talking about because the majority of people will make a full recovery anyway.
Ive been saying that in my group for over a year, but we are forced coerced , belittled for stating the bloody obvious,

Not 100% sure, but possibly other methods they could use to get an average, maybe sewerage samples?...also just the rate at how it's spreading, or just by testing for strains in a percentage of people or testing for strains for those in hospital etc

overthefalls's picture
overthefalls's picture
overthefalls Monday, 24 Jan 2022 at 7:23pm
bluediamond wrote:
overthefalls wrote:

A bloody great and respectful answer from someone who i genuinely enjoy reading their posts. Over the falls, i know we have differing opinions on vaccination, but i read your posts and i get information that makes me consider things differently. I can't remember you using the term 'antivaxxer' and if you do, it's sparingly and probably warranted.
Cheers for again for a reasoned response. This is the way forward. I'd think it would be best for some to think before they start throwing generalised and derogatory names at those they disagree with, considering especially, most of those are already vaccinated!! Cheers.

No worries, BD. I’d be happy to have a beer with you at the pub (that’s if they let you in!).

burleigh's picture
burleigh's picture
burleigh Monday, 24 Jan 2022 at 7:24pm

For those of you who want to compare diseases

Supafreak's picture
Supafreak's picture
Supafreak Monday, 24 Jan 2022 at 7:32pm

“ If there is risk there must be choice “ fair sounding statement to a reasonable person.

Roadkill's picture
Roadkill's picture
Roadkill Monday, 24 Jan 2022 at 7:36pm
burleigh wrote:

For those of you who want to compare diseases

https://www.instagram.com/p/CZGvoduhrf4/?utm_medium=copy_link

You know polio is mostly a fecal oral transmission?
So, no comparison.

Supafreak's picture
Supafreak's picture
Supafreak Monday, 24 Jan 2022 at 7:40pm

D634-B2-BF-C39-D-44-AF-9759-17118-FFC9-F4-B

overthefalls's picture
overthefalls's picture
overthefalls Monday, 24 Jan 2022 at 7:43pm

The polio vaccine was also controversial:

https://www.nma.gov.au/defining-moments/resources/polio-vaccine-introduc...

“In 1955 Dr Jonas Salk and his research team at the University of Pittsburgh in the United States, developed the first polio vaccine, which was administered by injection.
This was followed in 1961 by an oral vaccine developed by Dr Albert Sabin.
Debate raged over the benefits of the two kinds of vaccine. Salk’s vaccine, which used a killed virus, was easier and quicker to produce but required regular booster shots.
Sabin’s attenuated (weakened but still live) virus vaccine did not require booster shots but, if not manufactured properly, ran the risk of reverting to its virulent state and infecting the person with the full-blown disease. It also prevented the virus from replicating in the patient’s intestines and so stopped the ongoing transmission of the disease.”

sypkan's picture
sypkan's picture
sypkan Monday, 24 Jan 2022 at 7:59pm

well there's an attack and angle i bet mcgowan and the pro lockdown fetishists didn't see coming...

https://www.news.com.au/national/western-australia/wa-doctors-move-east-...

just what he needs... more health workers bailing before the surge... the delayed - yet again - inevitable surge...

the delayed inevitable winter timed surge?

Roadkill's picture
Roadkill's picture
Roadkill Monday, 24 Jan 2022 at 8:03pm

WA should have opened the same time QLD did.

Stok's picture
Stok's picture
Stok Monday, 24 Jan 2022 at 8:06pm
overthefalls wrote:

In response to your question BD, I'd have to generally agree with overthefalls.

I do however still consider someone who personally chooses not to vaccinate as an anti vaxxer, but they are much, much more respectable humans than the types described in OTF's post. Choosing personally not to vaccinate is still a choice to naively qualify yourself to make health and medical decisions above those who have actual real qualifications. Vaccinations are also a form of 'doing your part' for the society you live in. If you choose to enjoy the fruits of what we have here (you know, healthcare, income support, police) then you should step up and listen to the appropriately qualified individuals when they highly recommend so. Even though anti vaxxers love saying 'but your vaccine doesn't work!', vaccines work best by slowly building immune strength throughout a community, not by stopping all infections in discreet circumstances. So every person who makes that personal choice is effectively working against the collective.

Spreading information from dubious sources in an attempt to justify your position is flat out irresponsible. It's seemingly a victimless doing, but don't kid yourself.

So, the following people have given me the impression they're either trolling or anti vaxxers: BD, Burleigh, Blowin, Sypkan, Supafreak (less so) and that new Donald fellow. It's your choice to continue being a drongo and listening to the primod (like Burleigh), or make the adult decision that maybe you're not best placed to comment on what's going on with covid at the moment.

burleigh's picture
burleigh's picture
burleigh Monday, 24 Jan 2022 at 8:06pm

Well, what the fuck did I just watch?

Victorian government propaganda grooming 14 year olds.

This only ends when people like Stok, Vic and RK say no more.

This is sick.

Stok's picture
Stok's picture
Stok Monday, 24 Jan 2022 at 8:11pm
burleigh wrote:

Very true blowin,

Amazing how Stok started this omicron isn’t mild rubbish not long after the Victorian CHO also said the same thing at a press conference from “health advice” that I’m sure Stok has never seen.

You’re a parrot Stok.

Coming from the peanut who keeps banging on about pin cushions? What is your obsession with needles?

Look, I'm sure they'll make a suppository for you soon, you can make do with other props for now :)

burleigh's picture
burleigh's picture
burleigh Monday, 24 Jan 2022 at 8:11pm
Stok wrote:
overthefalls wrote:

vaccines work best by slowly building immune strength throughout a community, not by stopping all infections in discreet circumstances. So every person who makes that personal choice is effectively working against the collective.

What the fuck have you been smoking Stok. I want some.

The covid vaccine doesn’t do any of the above.

Stok's picture
Stok's picture
Stok Monday, 24 Jan 2022 at 8:16pm
Blowin wrote:

I admire your dedication to remaining a chickenshit softcock bloke. You stay strong….urrr, I mean….Stay weak bloke!

The rustling of tissues one was good, I had a laugh at the one, but this one? 'Softcock'? Did your insult game stop developing at high school age?

burleigh's picture
burleigh's picture
burleigh Monday, 24 Jan 2022 at 8:18pm
Stok wrote:
burleigh wrote:

Very true blowin,

You’re a parrot Stok.

Coming from the peanut who keeps banging on about pin cushions? What is your obsession with needles?

Look, I'm sure they'll make a suppository for you soon, you can make do with other props for now :)

Sorry, I’ll change it to “grown men to scared to question the health advice that is different in every state and every country around the world”

Just like religion they can’t all be right, but you believe yours is the only one that matters

If you could follow the health advice it would lead to a few very rich mens bank account

Vic Local's picture
Vic Local's picture
Vic Local Monday, 24 Jan 2022 at 8:19pm

I see the usual suspects are banging on about "the narrative is collapsing". WTF happened to "Australia has fallen"? Well that crap had a shelf life of about 2 months.
What will February's bullshit slogan be burliegh? You're very much down the rabbit hole, give us a sneak preview of the future crap you're about to regurgitate.

burleigh's picture
burleigh's picture
burleigh Monday, 24 Jan 2022 at 8:22pm
Vic Local wrote:

I see the usual suspects are banging on about "the narrative is collapsing". WTF happened to "Australia has fallen"? Well that crap had a shelf life of about 2 months.
What will February's bullshit slogan be burliegh? You're very much down the rabbit hole, give us a sneak preview of the future crap you're about to regurgitate.

I would imagine it will be more about kids and the grooming happening at school.

You see the video I posted above from your beloved government?

bluediamond's picture
bluediamond's picture
bluediamond Monday, 24 Jan 2022 at 8:23pm
Stok wrote:
overthefalls wrote:

In response to your question BD, I'd have to generally agree with overthefalls.

I do however still consider someone who personally chooses not to vaccinate as an anti vaxxer, but they are much, much more respectable humans than the types described in OTF's post. Choosing personally not to vaccinate is still a choice to naively qualify yourself to make health and medical decisions above those who have actual real qualifications. Vaccinations are also a form of 'doing your part' for the society you live in. If you choose to enjoy the fruits of what we have here (you know, healthcare, income support, police) then you should step up and listen to the appropriately qualified individuals when they highly recommend so. Even though anti vaxxers love saying 'but your vaccine doesn't work!', vaccines work best by slowly building immune strength throughout a community, not by stopping all infections in discreet circumstances. So every person who makes that personal choice is effectively working against the collective.

Spreading information from dubious sources in an attempt to justify your position is flat out irresponsible. It's seemingly a victimless doing, but don't kid yourself.

So, the following people have given me the impression they're either trolling or anti vaxxers: BD, Burleigh, Blowin, Sypkan, Supafreak (less so) and that new Donald fellow. It's your choice to continue being a drongo and listening to the primod (like Burleigh), or make the adult decision that maybe you're not best placed to comment on what's going on with covid at the moment.

Hey Stok. Thanks for your reply. While i don't agree at all with it, especially the social duty aspect when so much evidence is stacked against the safety and legitimacy of the effectiveness of vaccines in stopping the spread of Covid, not to mention the fact they have little to no effect in combatting Omicron, I'll happily agree to disagree with you. Good that you have the balls to put your opinion out there, and i'm sure the right answer lies somewhere between your opinion and mine, because fark, just like you, i'm just a commenter on SN. Not an expert. Just trying to make sense of it all. Cheers.

Vic Local's picture
Vic Local's picture
Vic Local Monday, 24 Jan 2022 at 8:31pm
burleigh wrote:
Vic Local wrote:

I would imagine it will be more about kids and the grooming happening at school.

You see the video I posted above from your beloved government?

And no doubt you'll see the anti-vaxxers as heroes protecting the kids. Same playbook as the Qanon lunatics who want to save the kids being held captive in tunnels by the pedo cabal.
burleigh, you're in a cult.

sypkan's picture
sypkan's picture
sypkan Monday, 24 Jan 2022 at 8:37pm

stok... anti vaxxers... sigh...

you're a twit, a trolling twit...

a pinhead

if you are academia... there is no hope...

your ignorance and arrogance knows no bounds