COVID-19 Health System Overload Forecaster

Craig's picture
Craig started the topic in Wednesday, 18 Mar 2020 at 7:44pm

I've created a spreadsheet forecast which I'll update as we go..

There's also a website with live running data.. https://sites.google.com/view/stayhomeaustralia

burleigh's picture
burleigh's picture
burleigh Thursday, 6 Jan 2022 at 12:27pm
blindboy wrote:

You mean apart from 30 years teaching HSC biology with the course including epidemiology and a daughter who.has been in charge of triage at a major Sydney hospital for the duration of the pandemic?
The only fear and hysteria I have observed is amongst the anti-vaxxers and rabbit hole excavators.

Ahhhh got ya, so youre not a biologist? Just taught some 17 year olds from a book?

Really fucking scary that you do have some qualifications with those extreme views of yours.

Simple question, do you really believe that Covid hospital number have NOT been used by Government and Media to create fear?

sypkan's picture
sypkan's picture
sypkan Thursday, 6 Jan 2022 at 12:37pm
gsco wrote:

Scomo is right on the mark with this one.

I am fully supportive of where we’re going as a nation.

What we need now is The Great Letting Go and Delete of Covid.

No more reporting of case numbers.

No more air time to covid in the media.

No more air time to those struggling with their identity of the last two years getting stripped from them.

No more covid rules. Life back to how it was 2 years ago.

No more covid testing.

Living with coronaviruses like humanity has done for the past few thousand years.

Hospitalisation a personal decision based on how you’re feeling and symptoms.

Unhook

yep

it's over people, let it go...

I didn't catch where exactly they were talking about, but a chick on abc just said all the icu caes are delta, and this massive spike we are now seeing is almost exclusively omicron

the over testing, over reporting, over hyping, and a generally commensurately over wigging out of the oz population is totally unjustified...

just relax... ignore those too invested... and let the unevitable roll through... it's alnost over...

all this hostility will look rather silly in a month or two

Craig's picture
Craig's picture
Craig Thursday, 6 Jan 2022 at 12:35pm

Sykpan I checked it out for you, as you can see above.

burleigh's picture
burleigh's picture
burleigh Thursday, 6 Jan 2022 at 12:35pm
sypkan wrote:
gsco wrote:

No more air time to those struggling with their identity of the last two years getting stripped from them.

No more covid testing.

Living with coronaviruses like humanity has done for the past few thousand years.

Unhook

yep

I didn't catch where exactly they were talking about, but chick on abc just said all icu caes are delta, and this massive spike we are seeing is almost exclusively omicron

the over testing, over reporting, over hyping, and a generally commensurately over wigging out oz population is totally unjustified...

just relax, and let it roll through, it's alnost over

Yep I agree. Why the fuck do they still have a border up between NSW and QLD? Wasting peoples time and police resources?

Over 10k cases in QLD reported today.

aaron61's picture
aaron61's picture
aaron61 Thursday, 6 Jan 2022 at 12:37pm
blindboy wrote:

You mean apart from 30 years teaching HSC biology with the course including epidemiology and a daughter who.has been in charge of triage at a major Sydney hospital for the duration of the pandemic?
The only fear and hysteria I have observed is amongst the anti-vaxxers and rabbit hole excavators.

Blind alright...

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/horrifying-prediction-5000-omicron...

sypkan's picture
sypkan's picture
sypkan Thursday, 6 Jan 2022 at 12:39pm
burleigh wrote:
sypkan wrote:
gsco wrote:

No more covid testing.

Unhook

yep

I didn't catch where exactly they were talking about, but chick on abc just said all icu caes are delta, and this massive spike we are seeing is almost exclusively omicron

the over testing, over reporting, over hyping, and a generally commensurately over wigging out oz population is totally unjustified...

just relax, and let it roll through, it's alnost over

Yep I agree. Why the fuck do they still have a border up between NSW and QLD? Wasting peoples time and police resources?

Over 10k cases in QLD reported today.

public relations...

Robo's picture
Robo's picture
Robo Thursday, 6 Jan 2022 at 12:44pm
Craig wrote:

Yeah they need to differentiate this as it serves no good purpose.

I will take an apology thanks

bluediamond's picture
bluediamond's picture
bluediamond Thursday, 6 Jan 2022 at 1:04pm
Supafreak wrote:

New patent-free COVID vaccine developed as “gift to the world”. https://newatlas.com/health-wellbeing/patent-free-coronavirus-vaccine-pr...

Interesting this little link Supafreak shared has slipped under the radar.
Personally, i'd be much more willing to consider this vaccination (especially if not forced upon me) as its origins have a proven record, as opposed to the current trial Mrna vaccine being forced on world populations.
The trials of it sound encouraging.
"The trial data was compared to an already approved vaccine called Covishield (the Indian-made version of Astrazeneca’s well-known COVID-19 vaccine). Corbevax generated significantly fewer adverse effects than Covishield and produced superior immune responses."
Also interested that the immense success of Ivermectin in other parts of the world whose populations have gone through much larger covid numbers and used Ivermectin as early treatment has become old, irrelevant news. Should treatment of Covid not be the primary objective? (as opposed to mandating often ineffective, dangerous new technology)
Seems the conversation is stuck on arguing over this current vax, and not keeping open to alternative, proven forms of vaccination nor to early treatment to avoid severe symptoms....thus freeing up hospitals if needed.

burleigh's picture
burleigh's picture
burleigh Thursday, 6 Jan 2022 at 1:12pm

Lots of school talk in the media of late. Considering kids have extremely mild symptoms to covid (especially omicron) and the vaccine does not stop transmission, why on earth would you vaccinate your healthy kids?

Supafreak's picture
Supafreak's picture
Supafreak Thursday, 6 Jan 2022 at 1:16pm

@bluediamond , Professor Petrovsky has a similar vaccine which is currently going through the TGA process . His gofundme campaign has raised roughly 1 million. He’s copped some bad press in the guardian lately, they have accused him of not disclosing the trial details to the public . No mention from the guardian about the FDA taking 55 years to release Pfizer trial papers. Anyway this video is a few weeks old and now over 6 million doses have been administered with no recorered cases of myocarditis or blood cots or any severe adverse reactions. Shame the government didn’t get behind him back at the start , people have been hesitant about mRNA and this would have been an alternative .

Vic Local's picture
Vic Local's picture
Vic Local Thursday, 6 Jan 2022 at 1:19pm
gsco wrote:

No more reporting of case numbers or hospitalisations or deaths etc.

No more air time to those struggling with their identity and belief system of the last two years getting stripped from them.

No more covid testing.

Unhook

So you're advocating for an "ignore covid and it will go away" policy gsco. Like that doesn't have consequences.

Standard drivel from the anti-vax /anti lockdown muppets.

Robo's picture
Robo's picture
Robo Thursday, 6 Jan 2022 at 1:24pm
burleigh wrote:

Lots of school talk in the media of late. Considering kids have extremely mild symptoms to covid (especially omicron) and the vaccine does not stop transmission, why on earth would you vaccinate your healthy kids?

you wouldn't unless your viclocalooney

bluediamond's picture
bluediamond's picture
bluediamond Thursday, 6 Jan 2022 at 1:27pm
Supafreak wrote:

@bluediamond , Professor Petrovsky has a similar vaccine which is currently going through the TGA process . His gofundme campaign has raised roughly 1 million. He’s copped some bad press in the guardian lately, they have accused him of not disclosing the trial details to the public . No mention from the guardian about the FDA taking 55 years to release Pfizer trial papers. Anyway this video is a few weeks old and now over 6 million doses have been administered with no recorered cases of myocarditis or blood cots or any severe adverse reactions. Shame the government didn’t get behind him back at the start , people have been hesitant about mRNA and this would have been an alternative . https://youtu.be/0nGLwBuJnLI

Cheers Supafreak. Have seen his name mentioned a few times in your posts and kept meaning to check it out. Yep the contradictive narrative for Pfizers refusal to release information (and their proven criminal history) yet demonizing this particular study should make even the staunchest of the pro pfizer mob pay some kind of attention.

brutus's picture
brutus's picture
brutus Thursday, 6 Jan 2022 at 1:29pm

BB I am bit with gsco , when it comes to our secular world....not believing in Governments/Health systems etc....story , when I had cancer the first time , I was told in Australia it was hopeless and would have to have Chemo, or I would be dead in 2-3 years..went to the USA ,saw the best Doctors possible, but went with a Dr who performed cryosurgery and put me on a strict holistic diet with some new experimental drugs that boosted my immune system......and here I am , 2 bouts of cancer later, that's 3 .....but initially I went against conventional medicine..as Chemo would destroy my immune system.....so it doesn't hurt to have an open mind and question the Staus quo.....I find myself having changed my opinion on mandatory vaccines etc....as initially Covid threatened me because I have pretty serious underlying health conditions and am considered one of the vulnerable.....
I have watched the discussions here and it's really quite dispiriting to see the abuse and polarization, of people taking an unbending rigid position from vaxxer to anti-vaxxer......which feeds a really negative narrative and it seems like this forum has become not one of discussion exchange of ideas and stories....but just plain nasty ....no-one is listening anymore to each other ....we all have "habits of mind", the big challenge is to listen and to listen and the try being civil in our responses...from someone who was one of the worst offenders!!

blindboy wrote:

"Due to these forums I seem to have come to the conclusion that life is better when I have no belief system or worldview at all on any topics, but instead just questions and wondering, without get attached and welded to any particular opinion or belief."

gsco, this point of view is a luxury that you may be able to afford now but will come back to cause youy problems when you have to make serious decisions about real life. I hope it never happens but what would you do if you had cancer? Would you continue to find ideas about treatment "out there, insightful etc". or go straight to mainstream medicine? I worked with a bloke at one stage who developed bowel cancer and, after searcing the internet, decided that the best treatment was a bit of slightly radioactive Uranium ore on a chain around his neck. He died, from a highly treatable cancer, about 6 months later.
I find a lot of people are highly selective about science and medicine. They believe the bits that fit in with their existing views and reject the bits that don't. This usually has nothing to do with the evidence and a lot to do with their habits of mind. Having an open mind is great but these days, more than ever, it is important to keep your your bullshit detector turned up to 11.

Roadkill's picture
Roadkill's picture
Roadkill Thursday, 6 Jan 2022 at 1:30pm
Vic Local wrote:
gsco wrote:

No more air time to those struggling with their identity and belief system of the last two years getting stripped from them.

No more covid testing.

Unhook

So you're advocating for an "ignore covid and it will go away" policy gsco. Like that doesn't have consequences.

He has come a long way since yesterday's "Due to these forums I seem to have come to the conclusion that life is better when I have no belief system or worldview at all on any topics, but instead just questions and wondering, without get attached and welded to any particular opinion or belief."

Maybe not so honest yesterday? Now, full let it rip.

burleigh's picture
burleigh's picture
burleigh Thursday, 6 Jan 2022 at 1:32pm
Vic Local wrote:
gsco wrote:

No more covid testing.

Unhook

And you're advocating for this absolute fuck up for the past two years? People locked down for months, forced to get a vaccine or loose their job, businesses closed, the FEAR put inside anyone that wanted to listen, now look where we are.

It's an absolute mess. People so scared of a runny nose they are calling 000 and you VicMoron have contributed to this fear.

monkeyboy's picture
monkeyboy's picture
monkeyboy Thursday, 6 Jan 2022 at 1:39pm

If this is true then its disgusting: https://spectator.com.au/2021/11/the-petrovsky-affair/

burleigh's picture
burleigh's picture
burleigh Thursday, 6 Jan 2022 at 1:41pm

So it’s gone from the DEADLY virus that doesn’t discriminate to this:

Surely your eyes are beginning to open Vic, BB, Roadkill and co

Vic Local's picture
Vic Local's picture
Vic Local Thursday, 6 Jan 2022 at 1:41pm

Geez, the batshit mob are going fully nuts today.
They like to run this argument that not locking down would have protected the economy and we never really had to worry about covid, because it's just a bit of a cold / mild flu.
Perrottet let it rip, just like you idiots wanted, and now we have a medical and an economic crisis.
Every single cafe / pub / restaurant in Lorne (except for 1) is closed because they can't find staff without covid. Customers don't want to go out anyway. The NSW transport system is running public holiday time tables due to lack of staff. Hospitals are a mess. flights cancelled in there thousands due to lack of staff.
It's a world class fuck up, and you lot are blaming the people making sensible decisions to avoid crowds or not going to work with covid.

burleigh's picture
burleigh's picture
burleigh Thursday, 6 Jan 2022 at 1:45pm
Vic Local wrote:

They like to run this argument that not locking down would have protected the economy and we never really had to worry about covid, because it's just a bit of a cold / mild flu.
Perrottet let it rip, just like you idiots wanted, and now we have a medical and an economic crisis.
Every single cafe / pub / restaurant in Lorne (except for 1) is closed because they can't find staff without covid. Customers don't want to go out anyway. The NSW transport system is running public holiday time tables due to lack of staff. Hospitals are a mess. flights cancelled in there thousands due to lack of staff.
It's a world class fuck up, and you lot are blaming the people making sensible decisions to avoid crowds or not going to work with covid.

Perrottet waiting until NSW was well over 90% (possibly 95% i cant remember) double dosed before "letting it rip"
Looking at NSW numbers, doesn't that tell you everything you need to know about your shit vaccine?
They had 2 years. 2 FUCKING YEARS but all that mattered was Fear mongering & jabs.

They have made their bed.

Supafreak's picture
Supafreak's picture
Supafreak Thursday, 6 Jan 2022 at 1:45pm

OK vic local , give us your immediate solution, if you were boss hog today what changes would you implement.

sypkan's picture
sypkan's picture
sypkan Thursday, 6 Jan 2022 at 1:47pm

"And you're advocating for this absolute fuck up for the past two years? People locked down for months, forced to get a vaccine or loose their job, businesses closed, the FEAR put inside anyone that wanted to listen, now look where we are.

It's an absolute mess. People so scared of a runny nose they are calling 000 and you VicMoron have contributed to this fear."

yep

000 for a runny nose

it's insane

that's vicmoron's legacy

udo's picture
udo's picture
udo Thursday, 6 Jan 2022 at 1:48pm
Craig's picture
Craig's picture
Craig Thursday, 6 Jan 2022 at 1:51pm

Sorry Robo. There's so much mis-information in this thread, it's no good for anyone. Hard to keep on top of popping in and out of it.

sypkan's picture
sypkan's picture
sypkan Thursday, 6 Jan 2022 at 2:03pm
Vic Local wrote:

and in 2 months it'll all be over...

the alternative...

your alternative...

is 2 more years of lockdowns... 2 more years of restrictions... 2 more years division and fear and your hate peddling... and 2 more years of mass psychosis... induced by fools like you...

then after that 2 years...

another 2 years...

get fucked, you had your run, you had your try, your authoritarianism run at uncontested censored 'science'... no rational debate... just 'suck it up plebs' attitude... and the result is worse than the disease...

cunts like you need to wake rhe fuck up to what has just happened

your obtuse-ness is astounding

I'll take the 2 nonths of mild pain thanks...

Blowin's picture
Blowin's picture
Blowin Thursday, 6 Jan 2022 at 1:54pm
Craig wrote:

Are car crashes going up at the same rate as cases eh? FFS.

More infections in the community means more people turning up at hospital and testing positive even though they are not in hospital for covid.

Numbers of people in hospital not increasing, just the number of people in hospital who test positive.

Craig's picture
Craig's picture
Craig Thursday, 6 Jan 2022 at 1:55pm

I know that Blowin, exactly the same as 90% of people being vaccinated hence them showing up as a greater percentage in the hospitalisation stats.

Vic Local's picture
Vic Local's picture
Vic Local Thursday, 6 Jan 2022 at 2:02pm
Supafreak wrote:

OK vic local , give us your immediate solution, if you were boss hog today what changes would you implement.

I'd go straight to the hospitals to work out exactly how bad things are. Then I'd speak to experts at the Doherty Institute and people like Norman Swan to run various mitigation tools through their modelling. If density limits or closing high risk venues would stop a hospital system meltdown, they get introduced immediately. Immediately introduce free RATs and introduce a way of collecting the number of positive RATs so the modelling to predict future problems is accurate.
This is just basic shit that should have been done months ago but Scumo is a work shy marketing bum. Unfortunately, there's no immediate solution. Shit has got out of hand and we are yet to see the major consequences of the most recent explosion in case numbers.
It's not hard to understand why shit has gone pear shaped. Fixing the mess will take time. Probably the first thing I'd do is shut the pubs and stare down the AHA. These venues are spreading the virus that quickly it's scary.

Supafreak's picture
Supafreak's picture
Supafreak Thursday, 6 Jan 2022 at 2:00pm
burleigh wrote:

So it’s gone from the DEADLY virus that doesn’t discriminate to this:

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CYXwdULpIJJ/?utm_medium=copy_link

Surely your eyes are beginning to open Vic, BB, Roadkill and co

Well the new CMO of Qld is very different to Jenny ( heartless bitch ) Young

Blowin's picture
Blowin's picture
Blowin Thursday, 6 Jan 2022 at 2:02pm
blindboy wrote:

Lol….you repeated the same fundamental shit ad nauseam like an overweening parrot for a few minutes per day, over and over again…..and you’re trying to belittle others as amateur epidemiologists.

Come on Sicko, let’s be honest here bloke, you’re about as qualified to discuss the intricate scientific details of epidemiology as the kid working the Macca’s drive through. At least that chirpy little fry serving fucker has a hint of self awareness.

Not like you Sicko.

indo-dreaming's picture
indo-dreaming's picture
indo-dreaming Thursday, 6 Jan 2022 at 2:10pm

This whole thing of people going to hospital for something and being tested and counted as a Covid case has got a bit of press the last few days, even Scomo has said how they define a hospitalisation definition needs to be changed. (to reflect reality).

Its also been in the media last few days not to turn up at hospital unless you really are sick with Covid, not just because you have flue like symptoms or something.

I guess this is the result of drumming fear into people about Covid for the last two years.

&t=277s

sypkan's picture
sypkan's picture
sypkan Thursday, 6 Jan 2022 at 2:08pm
Vic Local wrote:
Supafreak wrote:

I'd go straight to the hospitals to work out exactly how bad things are. Then I'd speak to experts at the Doherty Institute and people like Norman Swan to run various mitigation tools through their modelling. If density limits or closing high risk venues would stop a hospital system meltdown, they get introduced immediately. Immediately introduce free RATs and introduce a way of collecting the number of positive RATs so the modelling to predict future problems is accurate.
This is just basic shit that should have been done months ago but Scumo is a work shy marketing bum. Unfortunately, there's no immediate solution. Shit has got out of hand and we are yet to see the major consequences of the most recent explosion in case numbers.
It's not hard to understand why shit has gone pear shaped. Fixing the mess will take time. Probably the first thing I'd do is shut the pubs and stare down the AHA. These venues are spreading the virus that quickly it's scary.

dan andrews could do all that...

just saying...

sypkan's picture
sypkan's picture
sypkan Thursday, 6 Jan 2022 at 2:11pm

...and norman swan...

pfffffffff

you're a joke....

I love norman swan, and have listened to him nearly every day for 2 years...

but he's a media slut

Im guessing there's better advisors than a guy that spends more time in make up than near the front lines...

Blowin's picture
Blowin's picture
Blowin Thursday, 6 Jan 2022 at 2:11pm
Craig wrote:

Sorry Robo. There's so much mis-information in this thread, it's no good for anyone. Hard to keep on top of popping in and out of it.

And you’ve spread your fair share.

indo-dreaming's picture
indo-dreaming's picture
indo-dreaming Thursday, 6 Jan 2022 at 2:13pm
gsco wrote:

No more covid testing.

Unhook

100%

Supafreak's picture
Supafreak's picture
Supafreak Thursday, 6 Jan 2022 at 2:14pm
blindboy wrote:

So you haven’t observed any fear or hysteria from anyone else ? That’s very interesting.

Vic Local's picture
Vic Local's picture
Vic Local Thursday, 6 Jan 2022 at 2:15pm
sypkan wrote:
Vic Local wrote:
Supafreak wrote:

dan andrews could do all that...

just saying...

Dan Andrews has done a bunch of my suggestions because the Feds abandoned their responsibilities. He's not the problem. It's Perrottet and Scumo who have fucked up massively.
How the fuck do we have a situation where the Federal government doesn't collect the stats from RATs? That's just ridiculous. Why the fuck is everyone scrambling for RATs and private companies are gouging the public? Scumo dropped the ball.
What exactly has Scumo done right? I'm struggling to find anything in the last few months. The guy is a fraud.

Craig's picture
Craig's picture
Craig Thursday, 6 Jan 2022 at 2:16pm
Blowin wrote:
Craig wrote:

You for real?!

Craig's picture
Craig's picture
Craig Thursday, 6 Jan 2022 at 2:17pm

I could have just shut this whole thing down but I've let it run as the pandemic and virus has evolved.

Supafreak's picture
Supafreak's picture
Supafreak Thursday, 6 Jan 2022 at 2:17pm
sypkan wrote:

...and norman swan...

pfffffffff

you're a joke....

but he's a media slut

Im guessing there's better advisors than a guy that spends more time in make up than near the front lines...

Swooning over a swan ? I actually don’t mind normy but let’s face it he’s a celebrity tv doctor

Vic Local's picture
Vic Local's picture
Vic Local Thursday, 6 Jan 2022 at 2:21pm
Supafreak wrote:
sypkan wrote:

...and norman swan...

pfffffffff

you're a joke....

but he's a media slut

Swooning over a swan ? I actually don’t mind normy but let’s face it he’s a celebrity tv doctor

He's a bloke who has a long history of very accurate covid predictions. Who would you listen to other than Youtube celebrities, ex-comedians, ex-footballers, and that idiot Nick Coatsworth?

burleigh's picture
burleigh's picture
burleigh Thursday, 6 Jan 2022 at 2:23pm
Craig wrote:

I could have just shut this whole thing down but I've let it run as the pandemic and virus has evolved.

I often wonder when this thread will be deleted. Thanks for keeping it open Craig.

Blowin's picture
Blowin's picture
Blowin Thursday, 6 Jan 2022 at 2:25pm
burleigh wrote:
Vic Local wrote:
gsco wrote:

No more covid testing.

Unhook

And you're advocating for this absolute fuck up for the past two years? People locked down for months, forced to get a vaccine or loose their job, businesses closed, the FEAR put inside anyone that wanted to listen, now look where we are.

It's an absolute mess. People so scared of a runny nose they are calling 000 and you VicMoron have contributed to this fear.

You’ve got to remember that VIC Local is a Covid profiteering grifter. When casual city workers were locked in their urban share flat shitholes , lonely and destitute, VIC Local was surfing and demanding the cops arrest tourists at his beach. He was also getting tens of thousands of taxpayer’s dollars whilst he lolled around riding his pushbike during lockdown.

That’s why he wants another official lockdown…..so he can start claiming more fat stacks of that taxpayer cash. He’s tied up in the tourism show down his way and so he is finally feeling a bit of the pain.

This morning he said the Surf Coast was the site of a CATASTROPHE!!!!!!

You’d think that people were dropping like flies down there but what he means is that a few kids have got the sniffles and his wallet isn’t getting filled by government hand outs.

Everyone in Australia knows that by Australia Day this shit show will be well and truly over and that we are much better off ripping off the band aid. The scar from the previous two years of covid response is much worse than the wound was ever going to be.

Everyone knows it’s less severe than a common flu but VIC Local is selfish and a couple more weeks of less tourist customers or perhaps even having to pay local kids decent wages instead of undercutting exploitable foreign workers doesn’t suit his style.

bluediamond's picture
bluediamond's picture
bluediamond Thursday, 6 Jan 2022 at 2:27pm
Vic Local wrote:
Supafreak wrote:

And nothing. NOTHING about treatment for Covid. Wouldn't it be better to treat people with Covid early to avoid them being hospitalised in the first place?? There are well proven methods out there. I know you won't agree though....

Supafreak's picture
Supafreak's picture
Supafreak Thursday, 6 Jan 2022 at 2:28pm
Vic Local wrote:
Supafreak wrote:
sypkan wrote:

...and norman swan...

pfffffffff

you're a joke....

but he's a media slut

He's a bloke who has a long history of very accurate covid predictions. Who would you listen to other than Youtube celebrities, ex-comedians, ex-footballers, and that idiot Nick Coatsworth?

Yes your right VL Dr Norman Swan from the Coronacast podcast says not much is known about the new COVID strain Omicron, but is optimistic Australia will be okay due to the high rates of double dose vaccination. https://www.msn.com/en-au/money/other/experts-optimistic-about-new-omicr...

indo-dreaming's picture
indo-dreaming's picture
indo-dreaming Thursday, 6 Jan 2022 at 2:31pm
Vic Local wrote:

What exactly has Scumo done right? I'm struggling to find anything in the last few months. The guy is a fraud.

Ensuring international borders are opened because we have reached one of the highest vax rates in the world and changed the whole narrative and approach to Covid IMHO is the best thing to have happened since Covid started.

Yeah there is a little Covid pain at the moment in pressure on health care etc, but in the long run its going to be an advantage having the numbers we do exposed to Covid and building up widespread immunity.

But im sure you oppose this approach as I'm sure you and Dan would love to have us in lockdown right now and keep us in a never ending cycle of lockdowns for god knows how long maybe forever.

No thank you.

Roadkill's picture
Roadkill's picture
Roadkill Thursday, 6 Jan 2022 at 2:30pm
Craig wrote:
Blowin wrote:
Craig wrote:

You for real?!

Atleast he didn't call you a c**t..lol

bluediamond's picture
bluediamond's picture
bluediamond Thursday, 6 Jan 2022 at 2:32pm
Roadkill wrote:
Craig wrote:
Blowin wrote:
Craig wrote:

You for real?!

Atleast he didn't call you a c**t..lol

Still waiting for you to walk me through your logic of catching covid in a cafe from the vaccinated Roadkill.....feel free.

blindboy's picture
blindboy's picture
blindboy Thursday, 6 Jan 2022 at 2:37pm

" I could have just shut this whole thing down......."

Despite the constant publication of toxic bullshit over the entire course of the pandemic, including misleading medical information attacking the effectiveness of vaccines and gross exaggerations of their risks, Swellnet has consistently refused to take any responsibility for the material it publishes. Why pretend otherwise now?

Blowin's picture
Blowin's picture
Blowin Thursday, 6 Jan 2022 at 2:36pm
Craig wrote:

And I appreciate that immensely, but it was only a few hours ago that you were exasperated at the stupidity of others despite them being correct. ( When discussing the veracity of hospitalisation rates from covid ) Not the first time that’s happened.

I’m just over the continuing rejection of observable truths. The amount of lies perpetrated by some on here, which have since been roundly disproven and entire pillars of their arguments dismantled and shown to be utter shit, yet they bounce right back and continue to act exasperated at the stupidity of others.

Blows my mind.

It was only about a week ago that Sicko Blindboy was still arguing there is not enough evidence to show omicron to be mild.

Now that’s a FFS moment.