COVID-19 Health System Overload Forecaster

Craig's picture
Craig started the topic in Wednesday, 18 Mar 2020 at 7:44pm

I've created a spreadsheet forecast which I'll update as we go..

There's also a website with live running data.. https://sites.google.com/view/stayhomeaustralia

Vic Local's picture
Vic Local's picture
Vic Local Friday, 31 Dec 2021 at 4:39pm

Well congrats Scumo and Perrottet. Australia now has the fastest growing wave on the planet because of these two flogs.
Their response isn't about solving the medical problem, or the economic one caused by the outbreak, it's about solving their political problem. There's a very strong push to limit PCR testing, limit hospital admissions, and reduce the number of people self-isolating. This is all about limiting the number of recorded cases. It's not about limiting the actual number of cases. Take a RAT test and look after yourselves is their solution.
Scotty from marketing is at it again. This dog doesn't solve real world problems. He just tries to solve his image problem. He doesn't hold a hose, and getting RATs isn't his job. Fuck me, that bloke is fucking useless.

shoredump's picture
shoredump's picture
shoredump Friday, 31 Dec 2021 at 4:41pm
Supafreak's picture
Supafreak's picture
Supafreak Friday, 31 Dec 2021 at 4:46pm

Supafreak's picture
Supafreak's picture
Supafreak Friday, 31 Dec 2021 at 5:01pm

By Fauci’s statement above, I wonder how many people have died ‘ with ‘ covid and ‘ from ‘ covid. ?

gsco's picture
gsco's picture
gsco Friday, 31 Dec 2021 at 5:06pm

World's very likely bout to go through a messy covid breakup. Going to be painful for those fully invested in and identified with it.

blindboy's picture
blindboy's picture
blindboy Friday, 31 Dec 2021 at 5:20pm

So where us the fault in Fauci's logic supa? We know covid is often asymptomatic in children. They are automatically tested if they enter hospital so it is completely expected that there would be significant numbers there for other reasons who are identified as having covid.

Sheepdog's picture
Sheepdog's picture
Sheepdog Friday, 31 Dec 2021 at 5:35pm

What we are witnessing in Ausralia right now is DEMOCIDE - "the killing of members of a country's civilian population as a result of its government's policy, including by direct action, indifference, and neglect".
6 MORE DEAD overnight in NSW. Only one was fully UNVAXINATED
"Of the six people who died with COVID during the latest reporting period, only one was completely unvaccinated." - FULL STORY -
https://www.abc.net.au/news/2021-12-31/nsw-records-21151-covid-infection...

#DomTheRipper WILL be Australias most prolific and successful serial killer (aided and abetted by #CovidHazzard & #Scottydontgivearats ) by the time his democidal policies have taken their full toll. He wont even get arrested.

This is history you are watching unfold. Worse than asbestos, thalidomide.
May the elders in your family survive this.

Supafreak's picture
Supafreak's picture
Supafreak Friday, 31 Dec 2021 at 5:38pm
blindboy wrote:

So where us the fault in Fauci's logic supa? We know covid is often asymptomatic in children. They are automatically tested if they enter hospital so it is completely expected that there would be significant numbers there for other reasons who are identified as having covid.

You’re missing the point blindboy , he states that it is counted as covid hospitalisation , a kid goes in with a broken leg and is tested and found to have covid, so how many deaths were from covid or died with covid and then recorded as a covid death ? This has been blowin’s and other peoples argument . It amazes me that you are so closed minded to just about everything.

bluediamond's picture
bluediamond's picture
bluediamond Friday, 31 Dec 2021 at 5:40pm
Supafreak wrote:

By Fauci’s statement above, I wonder how many people have died ‘ with ‘ covid and ‘ from ‘ covid. ?

Plenty of crew on here have been abused and called out for stating the exact same thing about the adult population, yet here's your chief ratbag proclaiming it. So what are the real numbers on deaths from Covid, and not with Covid? How can we ever know and how can those so strong in their convictions on here actually tell us otherwise based on 'dr' Fauci's statement above?

udo's picture
udo's picture
udo Friday, 31 Dec 2021 at 5:45pm
blindboy's picture
blindboy's picture
blindboy Friday, 31 Dec 2021 at 5:49pm

So supa, you are jumping from hospitalisation data to deaths with no evidence. The other point is that anyone hospitalised with covid needs to be isolatied and staff need to wear ppe to attend to them. So putting them in the same data pile as those who are hospitalised because if covid makes sense in trying to assess the availability of resources.
I am beginning to think that Fauci's main mistake (and other health officials also) is assuming that people are actually paying attention and thinking about the information they are providing.

Supafreak's picture
Supafreak's picture
Supafreak Friday, 31 Dec 2021 at 5:59pm

Yes blindboy

Roadkill's picture
Roadkill's picture
Roadkill Friday, 31 Dec 2021 at 6:04pm
udo wrote:

Hammered by Covid
https://www.instagram.com/p/CYCTsDOP89b/

He learnt how everything works in the universe?

Blowin's picture
Blowin's picture
Blowin Friday, 31 Dec 2021 at 6:26pm
blindboy wrote:

Bloke…you’re not really that stupid that you can’t detect the huge directional change in the narrative……are you bloke?

Yes, I think you are.

I’ve been saying for well over a year exactly what the Director of the CDC is now saying. Difference being that old mate bloke Blindboy thinks it’s conspiracy theory, stupidity and evil muthafucka evil stuff when I say it.

Fauci just changed everything. The corollary admission is that the hospitalisation data for adults is also a sham…..and has been since day one.

Ditto deaths.

Blindboy’s much coveted 5 million deaths from covid just took a major nosedive into the hard deck of reality.

Like I keep telling you ….Blindboy is wrong about everything, every single time.

Blowin's picture
Blowin's picture
Blowin Friday, 31 Dec 2021 at 6:10pm
Sheepdog wrote:

What we are witnessing in Ausralia right now is DEMOCIDE - "the killing of members of a country's civilian population as a result of its government's policy, including by direct action, indifference, and neglect".
"Of the six people who died with COVID during the latest reporting period, only one was completely unvaccinated." - FULL STORY -

#DomTheRipper WILL be Australias most prolific and successful serial killer (aided and abetted by #CovidHazzard & #Scottydontgivearats ) by the time his democidal policies have taken their full toll. He wont even get arrested.

Glad to see you resisted the temptation to reach straight for the top shelf full retard hyperbole there Sheepy.

Lol

Blowin's picture
Blowin's picture
Blowin Friday, 31 Dec 2021 at 6:14pm
Roadkill wrote:
udo wrote:

Hammered by Covid

That’s what he said. Impressive huh?

Particularly considering that, by comparison, you can’t even navigate your way around writing a post on a forum without making an utter shitbag out of yourself.

burleigh's picture
burleigh's picture
burleigh Friday, 31 Dec 2021 at 6:22pm
Blowin wrote:
blindboy wrote:

Bloke…you’re not really that stupid that you can’t detect the huge directional change in the narrative……are you bloke?

Yes, I think you are.

I’ve been saying for well over a year exactly what the Director of the CDC is now saying. Difference being that old mate bloke Blindboy thinks it’s conspiracy theory, stupidity and evil muthafucka evil stuff when I say it.

Fauci just changed everything. The corollary admission is that the hospitalisation data for adults is also a sham…..and has been since day one.

Ditto deaths.

Blindboy’s much coveted 5 million deaths from covid just took a major nosedive into the hard deck of reality.

Like I keep telling you ….he’s wrong about everything, every single time.

I’ve only come back to say that I 100% agree with this.

Ok bye all. I’m going surfing

Roadkill's picture
Roadkill's picture
Roadkill Friday, 31 Dec 2021 at 6:26pm
Blowin wrote:
Roadkill wrote:
udo wrote:

Hammered by Covid

Particularly considering that, by comparison, you can’t even navigate your way around writing a post on a forum without making an utter shitbag out of yourself.

How is that reply coming along, Snowflake. convenient to ignore, I get it though, because to reply would just reconfirm how stupid and conspiracy theorist you are.

Again, no surprise though.

Blowin's picture
Blowin's picture
Blowin Friday, 31 Dec 2021 at 6:34pm
Roadkill wrote:
Blowin wrote:
Roadkill wrote:
udo wrote:

Hammered by Covid

How is that reply coming along, Snowflake. convenient to ignore, I get it though, because to reply would just reconfirm how stupid and conspiracy theorist you are.

Lol….I neither know nor care what you’re on about Lycra boy with your Penny farthing. You’ve been bleating your fear for so long your adrenal glands are depleting…..you might need another booster against the DEATH PLAGUE bloke !

Better do it before your death plague is officially downgraded to “ not even the flu”!

Whoa ….no need to get glum about the demise of your Covid Cult bloke - think of all the spare booster shots that’ll be kicking around now the mass delusional psychosis is being dismantled. You’ll be able to get your hands on enough jabs to become a human vaxx pincushion bloke!

Just don’t look up bloke.

blindboy's picture
blindboy's picture
blindboy Friday, 31 Dec 2021 at 6:39pm

Thanks Blowin for confirming my belief that the major problem confronting health officials trying to communicate about the pandemic is their assumption that people are listening and thinking as opposed to grabbing a sound bite and perverting it to their preferred narrative. Got another TV presenter to back up your eggspurt views sport or are you going freestyle and just making it up as you go along?

Roadkill's picture
Roadkill's picture
Roadkill Friday, 31 Dec 2021 at 6:40pm
Blowin wrote:
Roadkill wrote:
Blowin wrote:
Roadkill wrote:
udo wrote:

Hammered by Covid

Lol….I neither know nor care what you’re on about Lycra boy with your Penny farthing. You’ve been bleating your fear for so long your adrenal glands are depleting…..you might need another booster against the DEATH PLAGUE bloke !

Better do it before your death plague is officially downgraded to “ not even the flu”!

Whoa ….no need to get glum about the demise of your Covid Cult bloke - think of all the spare booster shots that’ll be kicking around now the mass delusional psychosis is being dismantled. You’ll be able to get your hands on enough jabs to become a human vaxx pincushion bloke!

Bloke. Bloke. Bloke. Bloke.

You care…you're just without facts as usual. It’s what you do, bloke,

Blowin's picture
Blowin's picture
Blowin Friday, 31 Dec 2021 at 6:41pm
blindboy wrote:

Thanks Blowin for confirming my belief that the major problem confronting health officials trying to communicate about the pandemic is their assumption that people are listening and thinking as opposed to grabbing a sound bite and perverting it to their preferred narrative.

Oh for sure.

When Fauci explicitly said that the hospitalisation rates for children aren’t a true measure of the extent of severe covid illness due to utterly misrepresentative data accumulation definitions , some people who are less intelligent than yourself may have interpreted his words to mean that the hospitalisation rates for children aren’t a true measure of the extent of severe covid illness due to utterly misrepresentative data accumulation definitions.

Bloke.

Blowin's picture
Blowin's picture
Blowin Friday, 31 Dec 2021 at 6:44pm
Roadkill wrote:
Blowin wrote:
Roadkill wrote:
Blowin wrote:
Roadkill wrote:
udo wrote:

Hammered by Covid

Bloke. Bloke. Bloke. Bloke.

You care…you're just without facts as usual. It’s what you do, bloke,

Seriously bloke…who the fuck do you think you are fooling?

You’ve carried on like a pork chop , a vicious and hateful pork chop at that, for your entire participation on this thread. You provide zero actual input beyond petty name calling and back up vocals for your retinue of shit stain fellow travellers.

Why in the name of all that’s holy would anyone really give a rat’s arse what you might have to say?

On your bike Lycra boy.

blindboy's picture
blindboy's picture
blindboy Friday, 31 Dec 2021 at 6:50pm

Thick thicker and....thickest? Well we shouldn't jump to conclusions Blowie has consistently plumbed new depths of thickness so his next effort could easily outdo his inability to follow Fauci's reasoning .....but at least the trend line is clear. Let's see what he comes up and he could even make a late run for fuckwit of the year

Blowin's picture
Blowin's picture
Blowin Friday, 31 Dec 2021 at 7:01pm

Thats you mate. You can’t dispute fact so you give up a word salad of dribble which avoids addressing the issue.

You’re a deadshit bloke.

aaron61's picture
aaron61's picture
aaron61 Friday, 31 Dec 2021 at 7:08pm

"5.5 million dead from covid and many more deaths prevented by vaccination and other methods but we apparently missed other diseases of similar virulence and infectivity? Nothing in the last hundred years for sure but perhaps one in the 19th Century for which I am sure they would have welcomed a vaccine".

What about this?

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hong_Kong_flu

blindboy's picture
blindboy's picture
blindboy Friday, 31 Dec 2021 at 7:28pm

Ha ha, it will be neck and neck now as the frontrunners both show up. Aaron after his impressive claim that those seriously ill with covid should be treated at home returns with a spectacular back up effort revealing that after two years of the pandemic he somehow still believes that influenza is caused by a coronavirus.
But the champ is bound to come back with something even more impressive than failing to understand that covid statistics are not produced to amuse the ever expanding amateur epidemiologist community......they are actually used to help manage the pandemic. In the case of "with covid" or "because of covid" the distinction is of minimal importance in terms of resource availability as anyone with covid needs to be isolated and treated by staff in full ppe.

bluediamond's picture
bluediamond's picture
bluediamond Friday, 31 Dec 2021 at 7:33pm

Anybody know anyone that's had Influenza A lately? Honest question. Just wondering, haven't heard about it at all for ages, maybe because of all the masks and social distancing..but then...omicron. Prick of a thing too if untreated early influenza A.

aaron61's picture
aaron61's picture
aaron61 Friday, 31 Dec 2021 at 7:34pm

"A woman in her 80s from western Sydney died after acquiring her infection at Fitzgerald Aged Care in Windsor. A man in his 70s, who lived at the Kilpatrick Court aged care facility in Toronto near Lake Macquarie, also died.

Two Sydney men aged 90 and 70 died at Royal North Shore and Concord hospitals, and a woman in her 60s who had only received one dose of the vaccine died at Liverpool Hospital.

A man in his 70s from south-western Sydney who was not vaccinated also died at Liverpool Hospital.

Without the hysteria, it's probably a very average day in hospitals and aged care.

Don't know about serial killers.

More like Father Time...

aaron61's picture
aaron61's picture
aaron61 Friday, 31 Dec 2021 at 7:46pm
blindboy wrote:

Ha ha, it will be neck and neck now as the frontrunners both show up. Aaron after his impressive claim that those seriously ill with covid should be treated at home returns with a spectacular back up effort revealing that after two years of the pandemic he somehow still believes that influenza is caused by a coronavirus.
But the champ is bound to come back with something even more impressive than failing to understand that covid statistics are not produced to amuse the ever expanding amateur epidemiologist community......they are actually used to help manage the pandemic. In the case of "with covid" or "because of covid" the distinction is of minimal importance in terms of resource availability as anyone with covid needs to be isolated and treated by staff in full ppe.

Wrong person.

Einstein...

bluediamond's picture
bluediamond's picture
bluediamond Friday, 31 Dec 2021 at 7:52pm

Ahh scratch that last comment. I think i'm making progress on my search..

aaron61's picture
aaron61's picture
aaron61 Friday, 31 Dec 2021 at 7:52pm

"as anyone with covid needs to be isolated and treated by staff in full ppe".

Nonsense.

They are asking people to isolate and not go to hospital unless they are really ill.

It's not Ebola.

blindboy's picture
blindboy's picture
blindboy Friday, 31 Dec 2021 at 8:03pm

Try to follow the discussion mate. The point was about children who happened to have covid being admitted to hospital for other reasons.

Sheepdog's picture
Sheepdog's picture
Sheepdog Friday, 31 Dec 2021 at 8:09pm
Blowin wrote:
Sheepdog wrote:

Glad to see you resisted the temptation to reach straight for the top shelf full retard hyperbole there Sheepy.

Lol

I was gonna shake and bake my comment but thought naaaaah fuck this. I don't give a rats mate"

Sheepdog's picture
Sheepdog's picture
Sheepdog Friday, 31 Dec 2021 at 8:14pm
aaron61 wrote:

"A woman in her 80s from western Sydney died after acquiring her infection at Fitzgerald Aged Care in Windsor. A man in his 70s, who lived at the Kilpatrick Court aged care facility in Toronto near Lake Macquarie, also died.

Two Sydney men aged 90 and 70 died at Royal North Shore and Concord hospitals, and a woman in her 60s who had only received one dose of the vaccine died at Liverpool Hospital.

A man in his 70s from south-western Sydney who was not vaccinated also died at Liverpool Hospital.

Without the hysteria, it's probably a very average day in hospitals and aged care.

Don't know about serial killers.

More like Father Time...

A woman in her 60s? men in their 70s? Average life expectancy is 83 in Australia. retirement age is now 67. I take it you wish to be dismissed when you hit 60? Im mid 50s and still surfing. I want to be surfing in my 70s. Who the fuck are you to treat your elders with this kind of disdain? You are setting a bad precedent for when you get old, mate

Sheepdog's picture
Sheepdog's picture
Sheepdog Friday, 31 Dec 2021 at 8:17pm
zenagain's picture
zenagain's picture
zenagain Friday, 31 Dec 2021 at 8:29pm

Popping in on the last day of the year.

How you been Sheepy? Hope 2022 is looking good for you.

truebluebasher's picture
truebluebasher's picture
truebluebasher Friday, 31 Dec 2021 at 8:57pm

June 2020 Many Qld v451 / SA Vaxine Health frontline Trial participants administered 2 Vax Doses
This has been widely reported & on Video...Qld doses approved by WHO & brewed by CSL Melbourne.

31st March 2021 Qld Health frontline breach > Premier cowardly reacts to Breaky TV Bullies.
Introducing Frontline Mandate requiring any Frontline v451 participants to "Double Down on Vax"
Because > Neither 2020 Oz Vaxes were approved or recognized by TGA.

2 dosed v451 Fronline were mandated > Pfizer 3/4 doses by 22nd April > AZ 3/4 doses by 23rd June.
Or get the sack! That simple!

Qld Uni frontline trialists were most likely the 1st 3/4 Booster recipients.(tbb can't say absolutely!)
Feb/March Indo / Frontline were also mandated & some may equally have participated in Vax Trials?

Between then & now...10,000's of Worldwide 1/2 Vax trialists were also mandated mixed 3/4 boosters.

Today's talk of Israel Vax participants being "First" to dose 3/4 Boosters is just more misinformation!
Yes! '1st Rollout' of 3/4 Boosters but not the first persons to boost...not by a long shot > (7 mths ago!)

Likewise! SA Flinders Uni / Health shared they recently vaxed with mandated extra 3/4 boosters.
No TGA approval was ever given...even now, for yet approved mandated '4th dose'...(Well out of order!)
However! 2x SA vax + 2x TGA Vax extra doses (4 shots) are needed by Law for Vaxine civic staff.

7th Nov 2021 - Phase 1 Frontline V451 Qldurrz most likely received their yet approved 5th Booster.
Q: How many 5th dosed Aussies have been infected with Omicron & did any of them race it along?
World / MSM / Experts couldn't give a shit about Vax, even if it jumped up to jab them. (All say Aye!)

tbb engaged Govt for staging Hesitants into Vax Trials to lock in diminishing Oz Covid Investment.
Frontline Covid Vax reps thought the idea had much merit...but Qld Health never replied!

8 Dec - Heavy SA Police Mandate "Now" prohibits Covid Vax Trial Participants from Vax exemption
Stop & think! Of all the Wild shit going on they ban Aussies #1 Pandemic Duty! Who does that?
Nik has more than enough SA/Oz support for Phase 4 trial but dire Law prevents Pandemic solutions.
Big Pharma push to lockout rival Vax Trials & secure ltd vax virgin herd for future Oz Phase 1 research.
https://www.police.sa.gov.au/sa-police-news-assets/front-page-news/updat...

Recent News articles are about as punk as Oz Vax can get & old guard mark out their line in the sand.
https://newsmagus.com/questions-over-data-transparency-around-australian...
https://www.theguardian.com/world/2021/dec/28/questions-over-data-transp...

16th Dec 2021 TGA SpikoGen Provisional Registration
Go fund Nik & Shazza's Oz Vax is now $900,200 closer to paying off TGA $1m Extortion Bid.
Iran + NZ Travel Approval for our Oz Vax...but Oz will be the very last to approve Punk Nik or his Vax!

Nik's Oz Vax can get you into NZ but you're banned from re-entry into Oz or Nik's own SA Lab.
Excellent 90 min Q&A with Nik...still locked out by refusing 3/4 shots of Big Pharma's Vax.

That's how you finish off a tough year Gromz...all guns blazing ducking missiles from every direction!
Punk Nik's New Year Rebel Yell is just wot the doctor ordered.

Vic Local's picture
Vic Local's picture
Vic Local Friday, 31 Dec 2021 at 10:24pm

Sums up the year. Happy new year blokes. Hope you anti-everything crew can crawl out the rabbit hole

goofyfoot's picture
goofyfoot's picture
goofyfoot Friday, 31 Dec 2021 at 10:46pm

Happy New Years gents

Hopefully 2022 will have a lot less covid talk and more chit chat about the surf.
Good riddance to a cunt of a year

zenagain's picture
zenagain's picture
zenagain Friday, 31 Dec 2021 at 11:00pm

Happy new year crew. Hope you pro nothing but absolute authority on everything blokes can peer down a few rabbit holes.

Everyone else? Who am I to say.

Roadkill's picture
Roadkill's picture
Roadkill Saturday, 1 Jan 2022 at 8:05am

Everyday we are getting more info on Omicron. Things do seem to be looking up. Today’s info is, Omicron appears to have way less effect on the lungs and stay in the upper respiratory system.

shoredump's picture
shoredump's picture
shoredump Saturday, 1 Jan 2022 at 8:34am

4 weeks old that info but welcome aboard anyway RK. Pay attention to Tyler Durdens early nasal rinse recommendations he’s been sprouting for a while now. I would even suggest attacking it with eucalyptus drops via nasal steam inhalation’s as the first aid to do while you wait for the docs next line of at home early treatments. There’s heaps you can do on top of the vaccine.
Omicron is not Delta, the pandemic as we knew it is over

Roadkill's picture
Roadkill's picture
Roadkill Saturday, 1 Jan 2022 at 8:55am
shoredump wrote:

4 weeks old that info but welcome aboard anyway RK. Pay attention to Tyler Durdens early nasal rinse recommendations he’s been sprouting for a while now. I would even suggest attacking it with eucalyptus drops via nasal steam inhalation’s as the first aid to do while you wait for the docs next line of at home early treatments. There’s heaps you can do on top of the vaccine.

Have not seen info prior from credible sources. Note credible.

indo-dreaming's picture
indo-dreaming's picture
indo-dreaming Saturday, 1 Jan 2022 at 8:58am
shoredump wrote:

I agree you and me seem on a really similar wave length in regard to Covid.

Roadkill's picture
Roadkill's picture
Roadkill Saturday, 1 Jan 2022 at 8:59am

SD, do you get your eucalyptus oil from doterra?…..one of the world’s leading medical supplies company!

indo-dreaming's picture
indo-dreaming's picture
indo-dreaming Saturday, 1 Jan 2022 at 9:00am

Anyway Happy 2022 the year most of us will get Covid (Omicron)

And optimistic Omicron is the beginning of the end* for Covid (*Pandemic to epidemic)

Roadkill's picture
Roadkill's picture
Roadkill Saturday, 1 Jan 2022 at 9:01am
indo-dreaming wrote:

Anyway Happy 2022 the year most of us will get Covid (Omicron)

And optimistic Omicron is the beginning of the end* for Covid (*Pandemic to epidemic)

It could well be, ID. Things are looking up.

Blowin's picture
Blowin's picture
Blowin Saturday, 1 Jan 2022 at 9:05am

My New Year’s resolution is to try and act surprised when the flu and colds stage a miraculous reappearance in Australia this winter.

Supafreak's picture
Supafreak's picture
Supafreak Saturday, 1 Jan 2022 at 10:18am

Happy new year all . I just came from seeing my GP , had to get a referral again for cardiologist. He brought up the subject of boosters and said it would be Pfizer and recommended against it as he is seeing cases of myocarditis and that they weren’t as rare as first reported. , I said the doctor at the hospital had recommended I get a booster as with having AF I’m some what compromised . I also mentioned I was going to be traveling overseas and he said oh well you may have to get a booster in order to return as they haven’t yet said that but may change the rules .