COVID-19 Health System Overload Forecaster

Craig's picture
Craig started the topic in Wednesday, 18 Mar 2020 at 7:44pm

I've created a spreadsheet forecast which I'll update as we go..

There's also a website with live running data.. https://sites.google.com/view/stayhomeaustralia

Blowin's picture
Blowin's picture
Blowin Monday, 3 Jan 2022 at 11:14am
Roadkill wrote:

“You need to face criminal charges.”

Lmao…what a fucking idiot.

More unhinged by the day is snowflake.

You too ya fucken weirdo.

You demanded that people who were unvaccinated be expelled from society. You’re a disgrace. A legitimate disgrace.

That’s not a rant, that’s a factual account of the situation.

blindboy's picture
blindboy's picture
blindboy Monday, 3 Jan 2022 at 11:25am

What Blowin said. "‘Up to half’ of NSW Covid hospital patients went in for something totally different and were positive in routine testing"

What his link actually says. "“A reasonable proportion of cases being classified as Covid hospitalisations are actually people with other reasons for admission,” NSW health minister Brad Hazzard said."

As I explained on the same issue the other day, the statistics are not gathered for amateur epidemiologists, but for health officials and hospitals managing the disease. For the hospital it doesn't matter if covid is the reason for hospitalisation or not, the patient still has to be treated with ppe and other infection control measures.

AndyM's picture
AndyM's picture
AndyM Monday, 3 Jan 2022 at 11:15am

From the same Guardian article -

"“Lockdowns aren’t a public health policy. They signify a failure of public health policy,” he states."

Worth thinking about.

Roadkill's picture
Roadkill's picture
Roadkill Monday, 3 Jan 2022 at 11:16am
Blowin wrote:
Roadkill wrote:

You demanded that people who were unvaccinated be expelled from society. You’re a disgrace. A legitimate disgrace.

It’s a bit early to be drinking, snowflake?

gromfull's picture
gromfull's picture
gromfull Monday, 3 Jan 2022 at 11:18am
blindboy wrote:

Swellnet's favourite fabulist fires up for further fuckwitticisms.

you sir are an absolute moron,

Blowin's picture
Blowin's picture
Blowin Monday, 3 Jan 2022 at 11:19am

It was never an accident or a well intentioned over reaction to lock down countries.

The ongoing punitive punishment of the unvaccinated remains as reinforcement of the truth to the anti-science politically driven way our governments behaved during the last two years.

Unvaccinated Australians are legally in able to leave Australia. Think about that for a second. What possible science or medical reasoning is behind that …..none. If you test negative, if that’s even necessary, you should be free to do what you like. The government is not on your side.

Blowin's picture
Blowin's picture
Blowin Monday, 3 Jan 2022 at 11:21am
Roadkill wrote:
Blowin wrote:
Roadkill wrote:

Yeah bloke. Try and be glib. Your record of being a hateful , fear mongering anti-social shit stain speaks for itself. In your own words no less.

Supafreak's picture
Supafreak's picture
Supafreak Monday, 3 Jan 2022 at 11:22am

@andyM , he’s not alone in his opinion , doctors and scientists saying the same around the world, plenty on here also at the very beginning said the focus should be on the elderly and vulnerable and let the rest of us get on with it . International border still needed to be controlled with purpose built isolated quarantine camps. Sure people will say there’s always better solutions in hindsight but when you look at how our government ignored the RAT that were developed in this country, ignored a vaccine developed in this country and ignored and didn’t want to explore early treatment developed in this country , then you start to question if it’s really been the best health advice in the world .

blindboy's picture
blindboy's picture
blindboy Monday, 3 Jan 2022 at 11:27am

Blowin I agree it is ridiculous to stop the unvaccinated leaving the country. Let 'em go and be someone else's problem sounds good to me.

burleigh's picture
burleigh's picture
burleigh Monday, 3 Jan 2022 at 11:28am

QLD premier still pushing that getting jabbed helps stop the spread. This is exactly what is wrong with this shit.

Lies lies and more lies.

Roadkill's picture
Roadkill's picture
Roadkill Monday, 3 Jan 2022 at 11:29am
Blowin wrote:
Roadkill wrote:
Blowin wrote:
Roadkill wrote:

Yeah bloke. Try and be glib. Your record of being a hateful , fear mongering anti-social shit stain speaks for itself. In your own words no less.

Quite the opposite, my record is always about protecting everyone irrespective of age, keeping the vulnerable safe, being aware of wider ramifications in regards to hospital and medical treatments other than covid and protecting healthcare workers.

You, are everything you irrationally criticise others for.

And daily you are becoming more angry.

I’m guessing you have a pretty crappy life and take it out on those around you. Step away from the keyboard, snowflake…your mental health deterioration is showing.

AndyM's picture
AndyM's picture
AndyM Monday, 3 Jan 2022 at 11:46am
Supafreak wrote:

@andyM , he’s not alone in his opinion , doctors and scientists saying the same around the world, plenty on here also at the very beginning said the focus should be on the elderly and vulnerable and let the rest of us get on with it . International border still needed to be controlled with purpose built isolated quarantine camps. Sure people will say there’s always better solutions in hindsight but when you look at how our government ignored the RAT that were developed in this country, ignored a vaccine developed in this country and ignored and didn’t want to explore early treatment developed in this country , then you start to question if it’s really been the best health advice in the world .

I suppose hindsight is always 20/20 but it does make you wonder if the government/s have the skills or the expertise (or at least the willingness to listen to expertise).

In light of the data showing which demographics are worst effected by Covid, it does look like a blanket approach with almost zero finesse.

brutus's picture
brutus's picture
brutus Monday, 3 Jan 2022 at 11:51am

what airline would accept unvaccinated and also what country's would accept unvaccinated....why did you get vaccinated?

Blowin wrote:

It was never an accident or a well intentioned over reaction to lock down countries.

The ongoing punitive punishment of the unvaccinated remains as reinforcement of the truth to the anti-science politically driven way our governments behaved during the last two years.

Unvaccinated Australians are legally in able to leave Australia. Think about that for a second. What possible science or medical reasoning is behind that …..none. If you test negative, if that’s even necessary, you should be free to do what you like. The government is not on your side.

burleigh's picture
burleigh's picture
burleigh Monday, 3 Jan 2022 at 12:27pm

From the QLD CHO
"All of us are going to be exposed in the next few weeks.

"Even if you've had just the two doses of the vaccine, it probably isn't enough to protect you from getting infected, even if you have only mild symptoms.

"That's why it is so critical that people get that third dose of the vaccine because that is more likely to protect you from getting infected and is more likely to protect you from getting severe disease."

You can’t make this shit up. I feel sorry for anyone that has listened/believed or been coerced into this experiment.

It’s over

JQ's picture
JQ's picture
JQ Monday, 3 Jan 2022 at 12:47pm
Roadkill wrote:
Blowin wrote:
Roadkill wrote:
Blowin wrote:
Roadkill wrote:

Quite the opposite, my record is always about protecting everyone irrespective of age, keeping the vulnerable safe, being aware of wider ramifications in regards to hospital and medical treatments other than covid and protecting healthcare workers.

I’m guessing you have a pretty crappy life and take it out on those around you. Step away from the keyboard, snowflake…your mental health deterioration is showing.

Spot on Roadkill. I feel sorry for Blowin's family, it must be distressing for them to watch him essentially being radicalised. Watch this space as his views get more and more loopy to maintain the outrage.

truebluebasher's picture
truebluebasher's picture
truebluebasher Monday, 3 Jan 2022 at 1:08pm

Victoria's Freedom Map Co-ordinates > Last remaining Vax strained Human outposts
https://www.abc.net.au/news/2021-10-15/search-postcode-suburb-covid-19-v...
https://www.coronavirus.vic.gov.au/victorian-coronavirus-covid-19-data

Oz Map links to 2nd Jan NSW Outposts https://www.swellnet.com/forums/wax/489404?page=187

*Includes (Covid FREE) secret interstate passage for Hesitants (Wot!) swellnet VIP Pass is fine! Happy!

HMAS Cerberus 25-30% Vax 1 case has 85% Vaxed 500 Mutant army onshore.
Surf the Ships' wake in & time yer paddle with the Spot Lights...enter carefully thru the torpedo tubes.

Hesitant HQ Swanhill 45-50/Gannawarra 25-30% trapped by 95% vax Mutant Victoria
[ This is not Death Race 2000 + tbb did not unearth a Covid Free Secret Passage just for the crew.......X ]
Vic *Pental Island < [ Desert Island Low Vax Covid free secret passage ] > NSW *Coobool Island)
RAT runners will recall tbb exposed NSW Coobool as a soft touch where VIPs won't Bully you! (Good!)

Little River 30-35% Vax 3 cases, invaded by N/E 95% vaxed 2,000 expert mutants
Completely surrounded...but West Flank 95% haven't powered up as yet. (Be quick as it will change!)

Donnybrook 35-40% Vax, 0 cases encircled by 95% vaxed 3,000 expert mutants
Entry is only from least Vaxed 85% East Flank.

Oaklands Junction 50-55% Vax 0 cases surrounded by 95% Vaxed 3,000 expert mutants
Vaxed Mutants have taken southern/eastern communes enter from less vaxed Northside.

Bylands 50-55% Vax 0 cases- Just a slither of a porthole via the SW 75-80% Vax passage

Buckland +Cohorts 50-55% Vax 0 cases flanked on N/E 80-95% Vaxed expert mutants
Approach via 65% Vax North safety zones Ovens / Eurobin / Coral Bank 0 -1 case are holdin' the fort.

Tabilk 50-55% Vax 0 cases surrounded by Purple Patch
Still doable via Puckapunyal 60-65% vax pass

Port Welshpool 55-60% Vax 0 cases checked onshore by 85-95% Vax Mutant experts
Port is a covid free connect to Newcastle Hesitant RAAF near Uni Vax Student Mutants on the March.

Dookie College 55-60% Vax 0 cases is under attack from S/E 95% Vax 100 Mutant Army.
Low vax college havens will soon be infested with Full Vaxed Mutants...Uni Hestants evacuate now!

East Sale 55-60% Vax 0 cases has 95% vax 50 mutant outpost checked by 70-75% Resistance. Ok!

Be wary of CBD Stronghold...Could be a Hesitant RAT TRAP (Extreme Caution)
Carlton 55-60% Vax 0 cases encircled by 1,000s of 95% Vaxed expert Mutant infections.
Simply fight off the half mutated W/NW 65/75% Vax 500 weakened mutant army.

Tempy 50-55% + Cowangie 65-70% Vax 0 cases (vs) North 95% vax 100's expert Mutants

Hesitant Triage...
Vic 17 Hesitant postcodes 25-60% Vax = 4 cases (vs) Vic Experts 70-95% Vax 8,573 cases
NSW 9 Hesitant postcodes 10-60% Vax = 26 cases (vs) NSW Experts 70-95% Vax 20,731 cases
Clearly the Experts are winning their Race.

So WA Premier Mr 99.99% + Vic / NSW Laziest Hesitants are Omicron's Kryptonite.
Vic < > NSW Hestitant supply chain is holding strong with 1 Interstate Landbridge & Ocean Link.

Evil Twins Dan & Dom also have plans.
More WR Vax > WR Infections > WR Hospital Crisis > Cue more Deaths > More Evil > More Disaster!

Omicron : "The Vax works Stupid! ... It's given my Street Cred one helluva boost...Luv these guys!"

indo-dreaming's picture
indo-dreaming's picture
indo-dreaming Monday, 3 Jan 2022 at 2:27pm
blindboy wrote:

Latest NSW data. It shows that hospitalisations are likely to exceed the delta peak as daily case numbers are already much the same but clearly with much greater scope to continue rising. I doubt anyone can make more than an educated guess as to how high that number will rise, the next wek or so should give us a better idea. The percentage of ICU patients needing ventilation is far lower which is further evidence for omicron being milder.
Screen-Shot-2022-01-03-at-10-04-29-am
what is the resolution of a computer screen

It will probably happen but case numbers aren't the be all and end all as pointed out many are just picked up when in for other things, it's the ICU and ventilator numbers that are important.

But NSW

Still at ICU=95 Vent=25

For perspective were as high as ICU=242 & Vent=123 in September

indo-dreaming's picture
indo-dreaming's picture
indo-dreaming Monday, 3 Jan 2022 at 2:31pm

Listened to 3/4 of the Joe Rogan Maolone podcast today while doing some demolition work.

Lot to take in but interesting listen, sounds more credible than McCullough, maybe just starting to get a bit hmmm is this correct at a few points 3/4 in, bit will finish it latter when get back to work.

Blowin's picture
Blowin's picture
Blowin Monday, 3 Jan 2022 at 2:53pm
JQ wrote:
Roadkill wrote:
Blowin wrote:
Roadkill wrote:
Blowin wrote:
Roadkill wrote:

Spot on Roadkill. I feel sorry for Blowin's family, it must be distressing for them to watch him essentially being radicalised. Watch this space as his views get more and more loopy to maintain the outrage.

You’ve got Roadkill saying he wants someone healthy who hasn’t been jabbed sacked from their employment and ostracised from society despite a 95% vaccination rate , hospitals not being inundated with genuine covid cases and the unvaccinated getting infected left, right and vented , you’ve got VIC Local demanding the police kick the shit out of peaceful protesters who oppose useless and human rights contravening vaccinate mandates and you’ve got Blindboy insisting that parents inject their kids with a poison that won’t protect them from a virus which doesn’t affect them.

And you think I’m the one who’s radicalised….lol.

I think you might just be a dumb cunt bloke.

Look….you called it wrong, you backed the shit stain fear mongers and history has shown them and you to be the anti-social shit bags I always knew you were.

Face it, this moment has played out in history many times before.The only thing different is the justification. Fuckwits like these fill the history books with their hateful urges hidden under the guise of a confected and politicised fake public safety or morally crusade.

At this point in time they are calling for the poisoning of kids and the hateful exclusion of a part of society they fraudulently declare dangerous. In another era they would be in the mob burning a local spinster cause they claim she is a witch, another time again and they’d be rounding up the Jews to send them to the ovens or putting someone on the rack because they were a heretic during the Spanish Inquisition.

In another part of the globe they’d be setting someone on fire for blasphemy or throwing them off a rooftop for being gay.

The justification is an artificial construct which never matters, all that matters is that these fuckwits decide what’s a threat to society and what’s acceptable thought or action and then they expel or destroy those who oppose the evil ideology they’ve invented.

If you’ve ever wondered what type of person it was who’d burn the lady down the street because she was a dangerous witch and incite their fellow neighbours to help them with the deed, it’s the sociopathic flogs like Blindboy, VIC Local and Roadkill who we are lucky didn’t get a chance to build up a proper head of steam and start gaoling or physically harming anyone they thought represented a threat to their little moral crusade fantasy.

If you throw your lot in with them you’re just another fuckwit in the long history of fuckwits.

BTW…You internet mean girls think you’ve found a new way to attack me , which you desperately need because not one of you losers has ever successfully contradict anything I’ve said , and your new technique is to claim I’m angry and have a shit life.

That’s pretty funny bloke.

blindboy's picture
blindboy's picture
blindboy Monday, 3 Jan 2022 at 2:46pm

"For perspective were as high as ICU=242 & Vent=123 in September"

Look at the graph mate. The ICU line is under 200 all the way.

Roadkill's picture
Roadkill's picture
Roadkill Monday, 3 Jan 2022 at 2:46pm
Blowin wrote:
JQ wrote:
Roadkill wrote:
Blowin wrote:
Roadkill wrote:
Blowin wrote:
Roadkill wrote:

You’ve got Roadkill saying he wants someone healthy who hasn’t been jabbed sacked from their employment and ostracised from society despite a 95% vaccination rate , hospitals not being inundated with genuine covid cases and the unvaccinated getting infected left, right and vented , you’ve got VIC Local demanding the police kick the shit out of peaceful protesters who oppose useless and human rights contravening vaccinate mandates and you’ve got Blindboy insisting that parents inject their kids with a poison that won’t protect them from a virus which doesn’t affect them.

Snowflake, lots has changed in the last few months…How we all respond and treat covid now is different. I have said as much, but you and the other idiots never actually read what is said…you're too busy spitting bs, misquoting and ranting like the fucking clowns you all are.

Blowin's picture
Blowin's picture
Blowin Monday, 3 Jan 2022 at 2:55pm
blindboy wrote:

Look at the graph mate. The ICU line is under 200 all the way.[/quote

You’re legit not all there are you bloke.

That’s not a question.

indo-dreaming's picture
indo-dreaming's picture
indo-dreaming Monday, 3 Jan 2022 at 2:57pm
blindboy wrote:

Well either your graph is wrong or figures from this website are made up

ICU peaked 20th-21st September @ 242

Vent peaked on from 18th to 20th September @ 123

https://covidlive.com.au/report/daily-hospitalised/nsw?sort=date

Blowin's picture
Blowin's picture
Blowin Monday, 3 Jan 2022 at 3:17pm
Roadkill wrote:
Blowin wrote:
JQ wrote:
Roadkill wrote:
Blowin wrote:
Roadkill wrote:
Blowin wrote:
Roadkill wrote:

Snowflake, lots has changed in the last few months…How we all respond and treat covid now is different. I have said as much, but you and the other idiots never actually read what is said…you're too busy spitting bs, misquoting and ranting like the fucking clowns you all are.

What’s changed?

The vaccines never did fcuk all to prevent healthy individuals from going to hospital. Hundreds of thousands of unvaccinated people aren’t going to hospital with the DEADLY DELTA strain which is still kicking around and spreading like wildfire ( lol ) as it always was. Millions of unvaccinated kids aren’t going to hospital or dying.

Nothings changed except you’ve been told that it’s over bloke.

You were just saying how you gathered at Christmas with people and some of them were infected like it was no big deal. A few weeks ago you were demanding the unvaccinated get locked away from the rest of society*, even though they didn’t have your fucken virus.

What’s changed ? Nothing…..the message. And dickheads like you breathe a sigh of relief because the same virus is apparently less deadly now…..FFS.

*You know how I can prove you’re a dumb cunt? I bet you still believe the unvaccinated should not have the same freedoms as those who’ve had the jab. You don’t really care about any medical or health reasons, which don’t exist and never existed , they were only ever an excuse for you to show your true evil self in public and group hate on a section of society.

You’re a brown shirt bloke. As much a brown shirt as anyone in history.

And just like the Jew killing German citizens who pretended they’d never done anything to their Jewish neighbours whilst the war was on, you now start to act as though you never did any Theron’s and it was all a big misunderstanding of which they are innocent.

Too late bloke. We’ve seen your true face. Ready and willing to cast aside the mask of civility you wear as soon as there’s an opportunity to persecute a publicly acceptable enemy of the mob. You’re a fucken disgrace.

Blowin's picture
Blowin's picture
Blowin Monday, 3 Jan 2022 at 3:10pm
indo-dreaming wrote:
blindboy wrote:

Arguing over which bullshit statistic is more accurate….lol.

Supafreak's picture
Supafreak's picture
Supafreak Monday, 3 Jan 2022 at 3:09pm
indo-dreaming wrote:
blindboy wrote:

When we were discussing this yesterday I focus pointed out that double vaxed was at about 40% in September and I pointed out that at the moment ( going by an article in the age ) we are 50/50 with delta/ omicron.

Supafreak's picture
Supafreak's picture
Supafreak Monday, 3 Jan 2022 at 3:09pm
indo-dreaming wrote:
blindboy wrote:

When we were discussing this yesterday I focus pointed out that double vaxed was at about 40% in September and I pointed out that at the moment ( going by an article in the age ) we are 50/50 with delta/ omicron.

indo-dreaming's picture
indo-dreaming's picture
indo-dreaming Monday, 3 Jan 2022 at 3:16pm

Im not sure i understand your comment.

But i wish they gave us much more information.

If we are still at 50/50 Delta/Omicron for all we know most of those in ICU & ventilators could have Delta that would make sense

burleigh's picture
burleigh's picture
burleigh Monday, 3 Jan 2022 at 3:17pm

4 NSW deaths today:
3 double jabbed
1 triple jabbed

blindboy's picture
blindboy's picture
blindboy Monday, 3 Jan 2022 at 3:18pm

"Well either your graph is wrong or figures from this website are made up"

They are both right. On the graph, they counted the ventilated separately from the ICU. If you add them you get the numbers you quote.

Blowin's picture
Blowin's picture
Blowin Monday, 3 Jan 2022 at 3:20pm
indo-dreaming wrote:

If we are still at 50/50 Delta/Omicron for all we know most of those in ICU & ventilators could have Delta that would make sense

The federal minister for health has publicly stated that people counted as hospitalisations due to covid aren’t necessarily in Ill health because of covid. It’s just the result of incorrectly gathered statistics.

This applies to ICU as much as any other part of the hospital.

Engaging in this discussion with Blindboy legitimises his attempt to spread lies and disinformation about the severity of covid and it’s effects on public health.

blindboy's picture
blindboy's picture
blindboy Monday, 3 Jan 2022 at 3:35pm

"The federal minister for health has publicly stated that people counted as hospitalisations due to covid aren’t necessarily in Ill health because of covid."
Care to provide a link for that? Or have you mixed up Brad Hazzard with Greg Hunt?

No? Buggered off as usual when he is called out.

Supafreak's picture
Supafreak's picture
Supafreak Monday, 3 Jan 2022 at 3:33pm
burleigh wrote:

4 NSW deaths today:
3 double jabbed
1 triple jabbed

@burleigh , have you got other information like age , health status, varient ?

Blowin's picture
Blowin's picture
Blowin Monday, 3 Jan 2022 at 3:39pm
blindboy wrote:

"The federal minister for health has publicly stated that people counted as hospitalisations due to covid aren’t necessarily in Ill health because of covid."
Care to provide a link for that? Or have you mixed up Brad Hazzard with Greg Hunt?

200 pages of me stating one thing after another and that’s what you get me on?

I got some one fuckwit politician mixed up with another fuckwit politician. Congratulations sicko.

I notice you won’t go near the facts in the article which prove you’re a lying, devious sicko who is prepared to be lying and devious in your sick pursuit of inciting fear in the public over nothing.

Time to take a long look in the mirror sicko.

Ask yourself “ Do I really want to be the person who lies in order to get people to feel the same irrational panic as I do ?”.

I think you do sicko. I know you do.

Because you do it over and over again and when you are caught doing it red handed and everyone knows what a twisted sicko you are , you do it again.

Bloke.

I focus's picture
I focus's picture
I focus Monday, 3 Jan 2022 at 3:39pm
indo-dreaming wrote:

Possible factors affecting ICU rates

Lower vaccinations combined with Delta variant = higher rate of disease in those unwell hence higher ICU rate.
50/50 Omicron / Delta with higher vax rates = lower rate of disease, ICU rates.

Also possibly better treatments now administered

Blowin's picture
Blowin's picture
Blowin Monday, 3 Jan 2022 at 3:51pm
Supafreak wrote:
burleigh wrote:

4 NSW deaths today:
3 double jabbed
1 triple jabbed

@burleigh , have you got other information like age , health status, varient ?

It’s getting to be the full Emperor’s New Clothes now and the vaccine peddlers don’t yet realise they’re naked.

They don’t have to with pet politicians selling their product so hard. So hard that a cynic might think they’re bribed to do so!

blindboy's picture
blindboy's picture
blindboy Monday, 3 Jan 2022 at 3:43pm

Have a nice night Blowin. Grab a wine over dinner, watch the sunset. Breath in that fresh country air. Relax mate!

Blowin's picture
Blowin's picture
Blowin Monday, 3 Jan 2022 at 3:48pm
blindboy wrote:

Have a nice night Blowin. Grab a wine over dinner, watch the sunset. Breath in that fresh country air. Relax mate!

You trying to act normal ?

I think it’s a bit late to unscramble that egg , sicko.

Blowin's picture
Blowin's picture
Blowin Monday, 3 Jan 2022 at 4:04pm

burleigh wrote:
4 NSW deaths today:
3 double jabbed
1 triple jabbed

“It’s here now, it’s spreading, and it’s going to increase,” Biden said, referring to the Omicron variant. “For the unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death. For themselves, their families and the hospitals that will soon be overwhelmed.”

He added, “The only real protection is to get your shot.”

The American President said the above a few days ago when it was already common knowledge that the virus is literally not as bad as a common flu. Just another lie amongst a thousand lies.

Vic Local's picture
Vic Local's picture
Vic Local Monday, 3 Jan 2022 at 5:42pm

Another year and blowin is right back at it being Swellnet's anti-vaxxer head bullshit artist.
There's some interesting discussions going around about the anti-vaxxer cult and the mental health implications of the crap blowin / burleigh are spreading.
We've started to see anti-vaxxer self immolate. Anti-vaxxer's heads have been filled so full of bullshit, they are starting to harm themselves due to a perceived desperation. This won't stop the anti-vax industry. If fucking arseholes like Monica Smit are happy to grift off mentally ill people, they wouldn't give a fuck about people trying to kill themselves over vaccines.
blowin. I'm not sure if you're a victim a perpetrator or both. Probably best to seek help either way. I've never seen anyone jump down cult rabbit holes, come out the other side and say "geez I'm glad I spent years follow that shite and pushing it on others." It's a truly shit way to go through life.

indo-dreaming's picture
indo-dreaming's picture
indo-dreaming Monday, 3 Jan 2022 at 7:51pm
blindboy wrote:

"Well either your graph is wrong or figures from this website are made up"

They are both right. On the graph, they counted the ventilated separately from the ICU. If you add them you get the numbers you quote.

Yeah your right.

Well that sucks how they show it like that on that website, so in reality there is far less people in general hospital and less in ICU without Ventilators

indo-dreaming's picture
indo-dreaming's picture
indo-dreaming Monday, 3 Jan 2022 at 8:01pm
I focus wrote:
indo-dreaming wrote:

Possible factors affecting ICU rates

Lower vaccinations combined with Delta variant = higher rate of disease in those unwell hence higher ICU rate.
50/50 Omicron / Delta with higher vax rates = lower rate of disease, ICU rates.

Also possibly better treatments now administered

I think you misunderstood my post.

Omicron should see far less people in hospital, and especially ICU & on ventilators than Delta as its just far less severe and doesn't affect the lungs as much as Delta, but for where we are at the cases in ICU & on ventilators are higher than you might expect.

So in reality if we still have a 50/50 mix of Delta & Omicron in the community two thirds of those in hospital could be from Delta

indo-dreaming's picture
indo-dreaming's picture
indo-dreaming Monday, 3 Jan 2022 at 8:05pm
indo-dreaming wrote:

Listened to 3/4 of the Joe Rogan Maolone podcast today while doing some demolition work.

Lot to take in but interesting listen, sounds more credible than McCullough, maybe just starting to get a bit hmmm is this correct at a few points 3/4 in, bit will finish it latter when get back to work.

Finished it, worth a listen, did start going down rabbit holes towards the end though.

Supafreak's picture
Supafreak's picture
Supafreak Monday, 3 Jan 2022 at 8:17pm

blindboy's picture
blindboy's picture
blindboy Monday, 3 Jan 2022 at 8:31pm
Supafreak's picture
Supafreak's picture
Supafreak Monday, 3 Jan 2022 at 8:38pm
blindboy wrote:

A more balanced view of Malone.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.theatlantic.com/amp/article/619734/

Maybe you. should watch the podcast blindboy , the hit piece from the Atlantic gets a mention , you may also want to look up the author of the article and have a look what he usually writes about. If you put this reporters credentials above Malone’s……..well what can I say ?

indo-dreaming's picture
indo-dreaming's picture
indo-dreaming Monday, 3 Jan 2022 at 8:43pm
blindboy wrote:

A more balanced view of Malone.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.theatlantic.com/amp/article/619734/

I don't know if all that Malone says is true, but that article is in no way balanced it's doesn't seem interested in examining what he is saying and finding the truth, but just seems like it's out to attack and discredit him personally.

Ben Harding's picture
Ben Harding's picture
Ben Harding Monday, 3 Jan 2022 at 9:01pm
Blowin wrote:

burleigh wrote:
4 NSW deaths today:
3 double jabbed
1 triple jabbed

“It’s here now, it’s spreading, and it’s going to increase,” Biden said, referring to the Omicron variant. “For the unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death. For themselves, their families and the hospitals that will soon be overwhelmed.”

He added, “The only real protection is to get your shot.”

The American President said the above a few days ago when it was already common knowledge that the virus is literally not as bad as a common flu. Just another lie amongst a thousand lies.

Did you catch the SMH article on hospitals today blowin?

Key takeaway which corroborates alot of what you've been saying ad nauseum but certain crew scream "lies" from the rooftops:

Prime Minister Scott Morrison said he would be looking to review how hospitalisation data was reported, after both NSW Health Minister Brad Hazzard and his Victorian counterpart said some people being counted in their numbers had been admitted for other treatment and then tested positive.

“We need to get a standard definition on that because these are the key things we have to track now,” Mr Morrison told Nine’s Today...

Fair bit in that article which really makes you think; what's now convenient to say was pretty much heresy last month...

https://www.smh.com.au/national/nsw/hospitals-under-pressure-from-covid-...

zenagain's picture
zenagain's picture
zenagain Monday, 3 Jan 2022 at 9:04pm

That's pretty much what I got out of it Indo. Wouldn't call it balanced myself. Bit of a hatchet job if you ask me.

blindboy's picture
blindboy's picture
blindboy Monday, 3 Jan 2022 at 9:07pm

He did not invent mRNA vaccines. His contribution to the development of the technogy was minimal and early. He claims, without any evidence that vaccines can make the.disease worse. As a scientist he is past his use by date and is just making contrroversial statements to get the attention he thinks he deserved....
but never did. Joe Rogan as the source of authoritative information.....give me a break.....he's a comedian for ffs.