COVID-19 Health System Overload Forecaster

Craig's picture
Craig started the topic in Wednesday, 18 Mar 2020 at 7:44pm

I've created a spreadsheet forecast which I'll update as we go..

There's also a website with live running data.. https://sites.google.com/view/stayhomeaustralia

Blowin's picture
Blowin's picture
Blowin Tuesday, 4 Jan 2022 at 11:35am
synchrodogcal wrote:
Robo wrote:

Everyone I know with covid are double jabbed, plenty that didn't get jabbed havn't yet, but yeah they havn't had their booster lol.
Those that I know that only got it for work or to return to party life said they won't be getting the booster.
What a con, you must be feeling duped if you got jabbed. It doesn't work.

not really, the girl i sit next to at work was positive for covid late last year, i spent 3 days right next to her and didn't catch it

could have just been a christmas miracle i guess

or perhaps the vaccine did what it was supposed to do, who the fuck knows, but not feeling duped over here at all

The vaccines don’t prevent infection. They don’t even decrease susceptibility to severe illness if you are not already vulnerable.

The case for a vaccine playing any sort of role in preventing severe disease in a younger , healthy person is insignificantly tiny.

Not everyone catches the virus even if they are exposed and most times if you have the virus you will be unaware as symptoms never occur.

All of the above is fact.

Blowin's picture
Blowin's picture
Blowin Tuesday, 4 Jan 2022 at 11:39am
bluediamond wrote:
blindboy wrote:

bluediamond, no-one with any sense believes tabloid headlines. They are just print's version of clickbait and so are just a mixture of toxic bullshit propaganda for the owner's political views and exploitation of personal tragedy.
In terms of identifying cases. Different states do differently. Qld separates them. NSW doesn't. I have already explained the logic behind the NSW decision 3 times.

Thars an interesting take BB. I know youre intelligent enough to read between the lines, i think I am too, but this online news source gets heavy traffic. If we're talking about them being the general American population, you can see how easily they could turn people against each other. Which is clearly what's happening. Just read this thread.
Btw. Im in a cafe at moment, and attempting to fuck myself might end up being a situation so will refrain for the moment!!

Sicko had himself used the fake hospitalisation rates to incite fear and exaggerate the severity of the virus. Hospitalisation rates including those who test positive are useful to establish the level of covid precaution necessary within a hospital but it’s a lie to say that this is how these statistics are employed.

The fake covid hospitalisation statistics are used every single day by the government, the media and the fear mongers, including Sicko Blindboy , to make the situation seem way worse than it is.

It’s a sick, twisted attitude and that’s why Sicko loves it.

burleigh's picture
burleigh's picture
burleigh Tuesday, 4 Jan 2022 at 11:41am
blindboy wrote:

"The current available vaccines are being revealed as ineffective and possibly harmful."

Now you are just being ridiculous. The vaccines were highly effective until omicron developed and the data is clear that serious side effects are rare and, in the vast majority of cases, easily treatable. If you have data to show otherwise put it up. That a variant partially resistant to the existing vaccines would emerge was always likely. After decades of intense research for what would be an extremely lucrative product we still don't have a universal 'flu vaccine. Do you really think big pharma have not tried to develop a muti-billion dollar product? Given that, why the fuck would anyone with a morsel of relevant knowledge think that the first time we have EVER developed a coronavirus vaccine it would be 100% effective against new variants? The know nothings here who create barrages of bullshit for no purpose but their own amusement are as ignorant as they are unethical.

Partially resistant? Haha

blindboy's picture
blindboy's picture
blindboy Tuesday, 4 Jan 2022 at 11:42am

Straight from the vaccine section in the blowipedia!

Blowin's picture
Blowin's picture
Blowin Tuesday, 4 Jan 2022 at 11:42am
JQ wrote:
Robo wrote:
Roadkill wrote:
burleigh wrote:

Same with me Robo, I know 10+ people with covid all double jabbed and all coerced for employment.

And all alive, I take it?

If they are healthy they would be, even Dr ross walker said covid loves fat people or the elderly with health issues, every time the media shows someone on a ventilator they are obese.

If you are a surfer on here and are fit and healthy you'd have better chance of winning the lotto that dying from covid lol.

Hahaha, man, old people, fat people, people with chronic diseases - aren't their deaths just hilarious!

No one ever said their deaths were hilarious. But lying about the extreme impact of obesity upon likelihood of experiencing severe illness is not the alternative to finding it funny.

Telling the truth that being fat is a far more certain precursor to severe illness than vaccination status is your best course of action. JQ, If you wish to build strawmen arguments to distract from this truth then it’s probably best if you just don’t participate.

Blowin's picture
Blowin's picture
Blowin Tuesday, 4 Jan 2022 at 11:50am
blindboy wrote:

Straight from the vaccine section in the blowipedia!

Sicko- The liar’s liar !

Show me hard evidence that vaccines are significantly effective in protecting those who are not rendered vulnerable to severe covid by age and existing chronic ill health.

There is none.

blindboy's picture
blindboy's picture
blindboy Tuesday, 4 Jan 2022 at 11:48am

Screen-Shot-2022-01-04-at-11-44-00-am
keyboard text

The vice-president of the Australian Medical Association says it is becoming harder for healthcare workers to care for their patients when half of some staff units are being “wiped out” because of COVID-19.

Dr Chris Moy said he was particularly concerned about NSW “because of the refusal to actually have the mask mandates earlier”.
The vice-president of the Australian Medical Association says it is becoming harder for healthcare workers to care for their patients when half of some staff units are being “wiped out” because of COVID-19.

Dr Chris Moy said he was particularly concerned about NSW “because of the refusal to actually have the mask mandates earlier”.
“You have this double-whammy of lots of patients and also staff being furloughed at the same time,” he told Radio National this morning.

“I’m getting phone calls from concerned colleagues, [medical administrators] saying, ‘We’re really worried about how we’re going to staff our units because half of the staff got wiped out or a lot of the staff got wiped out because they’re furloughed and they can’t come to work.’

“It’s hard to provide care not just for COVID, but also for everything else that the health system provides.”

Dr Moy said the association had asked the federal government for details on the strategy for a greater reliance on rapid antigen tests several months ago, around September. He said there did not appear to be a plan for Australia on rapid antigen tests.

Blowin's picture
Blowin's picture
Blowin Tuesday, 4 Jan 2022 at 11:56am

Lol….the test positivity rate!

More utterly meaningless twaddle from Sicko in his desperate attempt to incite panic amongst the population.

There is no health crises in the community. There is no overwhelming viral destruction of severe illness being wrought by covid. People are not dying or getting seriously ill in numbers which should demand public notification for any reason except to sell newspapers, generate political opportunity and for the twisted, devious fucks like Sicko Blindboy to peddle their fear mongering and try to destabilise society.

He’s the virus equivalent of the arsonist who joins the local volunteer bushfire brigade so he can watch his handiwork reap havoc from up close. That’s never happened…lolol!

Roadkill's picture
Roadkill's picture
Roadkill Tuesday, 4 Jan 2022 at 11:51am

snowflake blowin has a new word. Sicko, is his new bloke.

already being overused.

Blowin's picture
Blowin's picture
Blowin Tuesday, 4 Jan 2022 at 11:54am
Roadkill wrote:

snowflake blowin has a new word. Sicko, is his new bloke.

already being overused.

There’s only one Sicko and you’re not it.

You’re just a standard issue brown shirt.

etarip's picture
etarip's picture
etarip Tuesday, 4 Jan 2022 at 11:55am

First confirmed case in the extended family - 18yo nephew. Probably just the first of the family tbh. He’s asymptomatic. Vaccinated and feels fine. His stepdad is also positive, symptoms showing but not feeling too bad.
Hopefully this is how omicron will be for the vast majority of people.

Everyone in my extended family is vaccinated too, my elderly parents have had jab #3, and were knocked around for about a day, starting 24h after the jab.

Roadkill's picture
Roadkill's picture
Roadkill Tuesday, 4 Jan 2022 at 12:01pm
soggydog wrote:

Blind boy…..what if you’re on the wrong side of the debate.
The current available vaccines are being revealed as ineffective and possibly harmful. And the health care staffing crisis appears to be government policy/funding driven not Covid driven. That’s how I interpret the article you posted.

I’d like to know what you think, there’s been some pretty good supporting information posted yet you don’t seem to bend at all.

Edit: and if you’re are really worried why aren’t you outraged that early home treatment preventing hospitalisation has been taken off the table or not promoted?

Can you post the link that shows "The current available vaccines are being revealed as ineffective and possibly harmful" ?

Robo's picture
Robo's picture
Robo Tuesday, 4 Jan 2022 at 12:08pm
blindboy wrote:

keyboard text

“You have this double-whammy of lots of patients and also staff being furloughed at the same time,” he told Radio National this morning.

“I’m getting phone calls from concerned colleagues, [medical administrators] saying, ‘We’re really worried about how we’re going to staff our units because half of the staff got wiped out or a lot of the staff got wiped out because they’re furloughed and they can’t come to work.’

“It’s hard to provide care not just for COVID, but also for everything else that the health system provides.”

Dr Moy said the association had asked the federal government for details on the strategy for a greater reliance on rapid antigen tests several months ago, around September. He said there did not appear to be a plan for Australia on rapid antigen tests.

more likely that 2000 nurses lost their jobs for no jaab

aaron61's picture
aaron61's picture
aaron61 Tuesday, 4 Jan 2022 at 12:12pm

"After decades of intense research for what would be an extremely lucrative product we still don't have a universal 'flu vaccine".

But half a dozen vaccines knocked up in six months by companies from all parts of the World are good to go.

Get back to me when you have the clinical trials data for boosters and mix n match doses at 6/4/3 months.

Robo's picture
Robo's picture
Robo Tuesday, 4 Jan 2022 at 12:16pm

When will the booster be mandated in NSW? Will be egg on their faces if they don't as your not fully vaxed with 2, and they don't work so they now say the booster is the key, all those that got doubled jabbed for work getting sacked now? Another 3 months will be double booster lol.
Talk about having the wool pulled over your eyes.

Wear a mask get one jab, hang on need 2 jab now one doesn't work after 6 months, no mask needed now, hang on need mask still and booster now after 4 months or 3. It's a circus.

burleigh's picture
burleigh's picture
burleigh Tuesday, 4 Jan 2022 at 12:24pm
Robo wrote:

When will the booster be mandated in NSW? Will be egg on their faces if they don't as your not fully vaxed with 2, and they don't work so they now say the booster is the key, all those that got doubled jabbed for work getting sacked now? Another 3 months will be double booster lol.
Talk about having the wool pulled over your eyes.

Wear a mask get one jab, hang on need 2 jab now one doesn't work after 6 months, no mask needed now, hang on need mask still and booster now after 4 months or 3. It's a circus.

The crazy thing is “some” people still believe these lies and will go get their booster to protect their loved ones when OBVIOUSLY it does not stop transmission.
Mind boggling stuff

blindboy's picture
blindboy's picture
blindboy Tuesday, 4 Jan 2022 at 12:25pm

Actual figure Robo 215 and that included all health care workers cleaners wardspeople receptionists etc. Got an update have you or are you just full of shit as usual?
https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.smh.com.au/national/nsw/hundreds-of-hea...

blindboy's picture
blindboy's picture
blindboy Tuesday, 4 Jan 2022 at 12:30pm

And here comes burleigh, still full of shit, as usual. 93% not good enough for you? If you don't get it you can't pass it on.

The know nothing's are out in force today

https://www.thelancet.com/journals/lancet/article/PIIS0140-6736(21)02249-2/fulltext

burleigh's picture
burleigh's picture
burleigh Tuesday, 4 Jan 2022 at 12:31pm
blindboy wrote:

And here comes burleigh, still full of shit, as usual. 93% not good enough for you? If you don't get it you can't pass it on.

The know nothing's are out in force today

https://www.thelancet.com/journals/lancet/article/PIIS0140-6736(21)02249-2/fulltext

The link you posted doesn’t work.

Do you honestly believe with all the real world numbers out there that being jabbed stops transmission?

Robo's picture
Robo's picture
Robo Tuesday, 4 Jan 2022 at 12:35pm
blindboy wrote:

Actual figure Robo 215 and that included all health care workers cleaners wardspeople receptionists etc. Got an update have you or are you just full of shit as usual?

you believe newspaper articles and not real life stats, ok, lol, you really are blinded boy

Blowin's picture
Blowin's picture
Blowin Tuesday, 4 Jan 2022 at 12:46pm

There’s no link provided above, Sicko.

Pretty sure it’s the one where you mistake Relative Risk Reduction with Absolute Risk Reduction.

As a fit, healthy and lean(ish) 49 year old I have a greater than 99.993% chance of avoiding serious illness from covid even when unvaccinated . The dubiously claimed relative risk reduction ( 93% ……lolol ) of the vaccine theoretically changes my chance of hospitalisation to 99.996% chance of avoiding serious virus effects

The improvement in my situation from the vaccine is statistically insignificant, immeasurably small by any real world metric and basically a snake oil lie.

If you are old and vulnerable, the vaccine may help you. It may not. It might mean the difference between life and death, it may not.

For everyone else it’s a waste of time and this becomes glaringly more true the younger and healthier you are.

Kids being injected is ludicrous and criminal.

These are the facts.

The fairy tale that the vaccines saved us are 97% lies.

The public has been so gaslighted by this drug sales marketing / political empowerment pitch that many young people honestly believe the vaccine is doing something for them which their own natural bodily health defences are not capable…..complete and utter falsehood.

Sicko repeats the lie because he’s congenitally incapable of recognising the truth.

If anyone has any peer reviewed evidence which empirically refutes these facts then present them. Otherwise ….get tucked.

AndyM's picture
AndyM's picture
AndyM Tuesday, 4 Jan 2022 at 12:47pm

Youse kunts are fully sick.

AndyM's picture
AndyM's picture
AndyM Tuesday, 4 Jan 2022 at 12:47pm

blindboy's picture
blindboy's picture
blindboy Tuesday, 4 Jan 2022 at 12:51pm

70-84% reduction in infection. Sounds effective to me. And yeh we know that all you really worry about is "your situation". Go play with your mirror Nacissus.

SocialD's picture
SocialD's picture
SocialD Tuesday, 4 Jan 2022 at 12:53pm
blindboy wrote:

Robo's picture
Robo's picture
Robo Tuesday, 4 Jan 2022 at 12:57pm
Blowin wrote:

There’s no link provided above, Sicko.

Pretty sure it’s the one where you mistake Relative Risk Reduction with Absolute Risk Reduction.

As a fit, healthy and lean(ish) 49 year old I have a greater than 99.993% chance of avoiding serious illness from covid even when unvaccinated . The dubiously claimed relative risk reduction ( 93% ……lolol ) of the vaccine theoretically changes my chance of hospitalisation to 99.996% chance of avoiding serious virus effects

The improvement in my situation from the vaccine is statistically insignificant, immeasurably small by any real world metric and basically a snake oil lie.

If you are old and vulnerable, the vaccine may help you. It may not. It might mean the difference between life and death, it may not.

For everyone else it’s a waste of time and this becomes glaringly more true the younger and healthier you are.

Kids being injected is ludicrous and criminal.

These are the facts.

The fairy tale that the vaccines saved us are 97% lies.

The public has been so gaslighted by this drug sales marketing / political empowerment pitch that many young people honestly believe the vaccine is doing something for them which their own natural bodily health defences are not capable…..complete and utter falsehood.

Sicko repeats the lie because he’s congenitally incapable of recognising the truth.

If anyone has any peer reviewed evidence which empirically refutes these facts then present them. Otherwise ….get tucked.

So 5-11 year olds can give their own consent lol. this is madness.

alerts/coronavirus-covid-19/protect-yourself-
others/covid-19-vaccine/book
24 Dec. 2021: Yes. Vaccinations for children will
begin on 10 January 2022. Appointments can
only be booked for dates on or after 10 January
2022. ... You can make a booking for your child
to be vaccinated at your local GF or pharmac
Children, young people and parents I
Health and wellbeing
https://www.qld.gov.au/health/conditions/health-
alerts/coronavirus-covid-19/protect-yourself-
others/covid-19-vaccine/information-for/young-
people
21 Dec. 2021: For children aged 5 to 11 years, a
new consent form is being developed. ... Young
people seeking to provide informed consent
themselves, without parental consent, should
speak to their vaccinating elinician.
Entering Queensland from overseas /
Health and wellbeing
https./www.ald.gov.au/health/conanions/health-
alerte/enronaviruc-enuid-1Q/current_ctatric/nuhlir.

SocialD's picture
SocialD's picture
SocialD Tuesday, 4 Jan 2022 at 12:55pm
blindboy wrote:

NSW Health said 215 health workers had so far quit since late last month over their position on vaccination.

I believe more have been sacked. 215 are the ones that quit

soggydog's picture
soggydog's picture
soggydog Tuesday, 4 Jan 2022 at 12:58pm
blindboy wrote:

keyboard text

Once again the last sentence says it all, policy decisions. You’re trying to use the article to fan the flames of rage against so called ant-Vax crew, which I’m not, but it doesn’t support that argument. It details that with Covid it’s harder but in the end it would be about resources being made available by the government.

And no answer on early treatment.

Robo's picture
Robo's picture
Robo Tuesday, 4 Jan 2022 at 12:59pm
SocialD wrote:
blindboy wrote:

NSW Health said 215 health workers had so far quit since late last month over their position on vaccination.

I believe more have been sacked. 215 are the ones that quit

Wouldn't want to get in the way of the truth though haha. 2000 was the figure for nurses alone. I know of 2 nurses, 2 doctors, 2 teachers and 2 uni student nurse and teachers, in my small circle.

blindboy's picture
blindboy's picture
blindboy Tuesday, 4 Jan 2022 at 1:01pm

So 215 total, includes 2000 nurses?
The population of Australia is 25 million but it apparently includes 200 million morons! Going for deep stupid today are we?

Vic Local's picture
Vic Local's picture
Vic Local Tuesday, 4 Jan 2022 at 1:02pm

In Sept the AMA spoke with the Federal Govt about the desperate need for RATs.
Instead of procuring them, Scumo started banging on about Can-do Capitalism, living with covid, and individual responsibility.
The warning signs of letting it rip were well known.
We now have a situation where covid testing has collapsed and Scumo's mates are price gouging for RATs that are in very limited supply.
What a stunning policy failure. Scumo put the economic opportunities of scumbags like Jerry Harvey ahead of public health.
The situation is so desperate that symptomatic nursing staff are being pressured to return to work because the hospital ICUs are not coping.
Scumo is a flog who should be resigning due to gross incompetence. He won't be doing that of course. What he will be doing is trying to shift the blame to Labor premiers, and pretending that there were no other options other than letting it rip. Lying about his incompetence just compounds this arsehole's negligence. Put the LNP last at the next election. It's where they put you.

Roadkill's picture
Roadkill's picture
Roadkill Tuesday, 4 Jan 2022 at 1:05pm
Roadkill wrote:
burleigh wrote:

Same with me Robo, I know 10+ people with covid all double jabbed and all coerced for employment.

Yo burleigh, I take it your 10+ people are all ok. I'm sure if 1 had anything bad happen you would be posting away as much as you can.

Silence says...all OK.

Great isn't it...when vaccines do their job.

Robo's picture
Robo's picture
Robo Tuesday, 4 Jan 2022 at 1:08pm

Wasn't there a company in Old last year that couldn't get approved to make them or something?, then went to the US and got approved and been setup there ever since.

Robo's picture
Robo's picture
Robo Tuesday, 4 Jan 2022 at 1:12pm
Roadkill wrote:
Roadkill wrote:
burleigh wrote:

Yo burleigh, I take it your 10+ people are all ok. I'm sure if 1 had anything bad happen you would be posting away as much as you can.

Silence says...all OK.

But your not fully vaxed unless boostered, millions arn't yet. 2 don't work.
It's the disease of the vaccinated now.

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2022-01-04/covid-live-updates-omicron-corona...

soggydog's picture
soggydog's picture
soggydog Tuesday, 4 Jan 2022 at 1:16pm
Roadkill wrote:
soggydog wrote:

The current available vaccines are being revealed as ineffective and possibly harmful. And the health care staffing crisis appears to be government policy/funding driven not Covid driven. That’s how I interpret the article you posted.

I’d like to know what you think, there’s been some pretty good supporting information posted yet you don’t seem to bend at all.

Edit: and if you’re are really worried why aren’t you outraged that early home treatment preventing hospitalisation has been taken off the table or not promoted?

Can you post the link that shows "The current available vaccines are being revealed as ineffective and possibly harmful" ?

I’m pretty sure that links to two interviews with Doctors Malone ep#1757 and McCollough ep#1747 Also John Abramson ep#1756on the Joe Rogan Show have been posted. All highly credible regardless of what people think of Joe Rogan. Listen to them and make up your own mind. I just thought there where/ are a few things worth discussing that could be a little more constructive than the current bitch fight.
I’m too busy to put any more time into this.

burleigh's picture
burleigh's picture
burleigh Tuesday, 4 Jan 2022 at 1:17pm
Roadkill wrote:
Roadkill wrote:
burleigh wrote:

Silence says...all OK.

Your narrative has changed Roadkill. Too scared to say it stops transmission now?

You know the narrative that every expert and politician has been pushing for over 12 months.

Roadkill's picture
Roadkill's picture
Roadkill Tuesday, 4 Jan 2022 at 1:20pm
soggydog wrote:
Roadkill wrote:
soggydog wrote:

I’m pretty sure that links to two interviews with Doctors Malone ep#1757 and McCollough ep#1747 Also John Abramson ep#1756on the Joe Rogan Show have been posted. All highly credible regardless of what people think of Joe Rogan. Listen to them and make up your own mind. I just thought there where/ are a few things worth discussing that could be a little more constructive than the current bitch fight.
I’m too busy to put any more time into this.

That's anecdotal evidence, it means nothing.

"I’m too busy to put any more time into this" = I can't post anything to back up my claims, that I made after listening to a Joe Rogan podcast.

Roadkill's picture
Roadkill's picture
Roadkill Tuesday, 4 Jan 2022 at 1:22pm
burleigh wrote:
Roadkill wrote:
Roadkill wrote:
burleigh wrote:

Silence says...all OK.

Your narrative has changed Roadkill. Too scared to say it stops transmission now?

You know the narrative that every expert and politician has been pushing for over 12 months.

I never once said it stops transmissions. (no one in here ever has).

burleigh's picture
burleigh's picture
burleigh Tuesday, 4 Jan 2022 at 1:33pm
Roadkill wrote:
burleigh wrote:
Roadkill wrote:
Roadkill wrote:
burleigh wrote:

Silence says...all OK.

Interesting. So you disagree with the QLD premier STILL promoting to get booster/vaccination to protect the vulnerable?

Plus locking unvaccinated out of states, bar, clubs and cafes.

Roadkill's picture
Roadkill's picture
Roadkill Tuesday, 4 Jan 2022 at 1:33pm
burleigh wrote:
Roadkill wrote:
burleigh wrote:
Roadkill wrote:
Roadkill wrote:
burleigh wrote:

Silence says...all OK.

Interesting. So you disagree with the QLD premier STILL promoting to get booster/vaccination to protect the vulnerable?

NO, I agree, everyone should get the booster/vaccination to protect the vulnerable (and themselves)

Roadkill's picture
Roadkill's picture
Roadkill Tuesday, 4 Jan 2022 at 1:37pm

"Plus locking unvaccinated out of states, bar, clubs and cafes."

Yep. Happy for this to happen.

truebluebasher's picture
truebluebasher's picture
truebluebasher Tuesday, 4 Jan 2022 at 1:42pm

Qld CHO ( Death Star Commander)
"This is the first time Qldurrz will really experience the True Pandemic!"
"We're fortunate that the Virus is spreading in Summer!"
"I'm not concerned about people wanting to avoid getting infected, that's fine!" (Fuckin' weirdo!)
https://www.9news.com.au/national/coronavirus-update-queensland-palm-isl...

Sending wave after wave of VIP omicron fuel injectors into each Qld Low vaxed Aboriginal Community.
If you haven't had any Covid in yer Wastewater for months...we won't hold that against you!

Qld Health can & will still invade your town.
We'll Mandate door 2 door inoculation with these gift packs of cute Omicron Blankets & Ratsacks.

All we ask is that you allow our team to kick down all yer doors & infect you...just a little bit.
Then huddle in Test Camps sneezing over fellow incubating vaxers until we get a few [+] reactions.
We've got plenty of Mandates, Money, Troops, Bullies & Dogs...don't keep us waiting!

Once you Test [+] & we'll make sure that you do...we'll lock down yer town & ban New Years Parties,
You can skip the Hospital bit & quick march on over to yer brand new Meat Locker.

"Hang on! Did Capt Gerrard just say Meat Locker!" > " Yep! I also heard Meat Locker!"

Now settle down will ya! ...your Mob always wanna coz trouble!
It's just Qld Health slang for a Mob sized ICU upgrade.

The meat locker may or may not double as a Town Entry Morgue to scare yer Mob into gettin' the Shot.
Happy New Year & Welcome to the Police State Retirement Capital .

PS: Thanx for your Nation / State / Town / Beaches / Kidz etc....

Ok! tbb is muckracking a little...but why more Mass Morbid Vax scares in Aboriginal Communities.
Especially when World's eyes are Xraying Oz & we don't wanna stir up more of this shit! (All say Aye!)
From August all Low Vax > Aboriginal Towns > Prisons > Frontline infections were flatlining.

Highly infectious Qld / SA / NT Omicron infested Health Teams race on in to lend a hand...
Aboriginal Towns now Prisons get Vax > Tests > [+] New Year Lockdowns & cases are spreading.

22nd Dec : This can be traced back to APPHC [ Omicron Public Health Implications ]
"A particular impact is more likely to occur in sensitive settings such as Aged Care / Disabled Care / Correctional Facilities / Culturally & Linguistically diverse communities and Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islander Communities."
https://www.health.gov.au/news/ahppc-statement-on-the-omicron-public-hea...

If we read into this...then Mob & or Prisons infect more faster so therefore "Mob" deaths are inevitable!
Another factor being that Experts were quick to stereotype race with Wuhan Flu but less so now?

Wait! That's not the end of the matter...hear this out...
29th Dec NSW Health Official : " Contract Tracing will "Only" be done for Age Care / Mob / Prisons..."
Not sure if APPHC advice is a mandate!

Like! Don't they share the one place at the same point of time? What Contract Trace...Him or Her?
https://www.theguardian.com/australia-news/2021/dec/29/nsw-scales-back-c...
"Contract Tracing has been all but abandoned...NSW has all but given up!" Game Over! Race was Lost!

Our new CHO is a bit too quick at selling raffle tickets for new Qld Meat Trays...'maybe a bit later mate!'

burleigh's picture
burleigh's picture
burleigh Tuesday, 4 Jan 2022 at 1:41pm
Roadkill wrote:
burleigh wrote:
Roadkill wrote:
burleigh wrote:
Roadkill wrote:
Roadkill wrote:
burleigh wrote:

Silence says...all OK.

NO, I agree, everyone should get the booster/vaccination to protect the vulnerable (and themselves)

Why? It doesn’t stop transmission as you just said

Roadkill's picture
Roadkill's picture
Roadkill Tuesday, 4 Jan 2022 at 1:41pm

burleigh, if my mother catches covid in a cafe from a fully vaxxed customer and dies, so be it, no one is responsible. If my mother catches covid in a cafe from a non vaxxed asshole customer and dies, that unvaxed asshole customer is 100% responsible for my mothers death.

Robo's picture
Robo's picture
Robo Tuesday, 4 Jan 2022 at 1:43pm
Roadkill wrote:

burleigh, if my mother catches covid in a cafe from a fully vaxxed customer and dies, so be it, no one is responsible. If my mother catches covid in a cafe from a non vaxxed asshole customer and dies, that unvaxed asshole customer is 100% responsible for my mothers death.

lol, what about if they've only had 2 shots, unvaxed without booster.

JQ's picture
JQ's picture
JQ Tuesday, 4 Jan 2022 at 1:43pm
Robo wrote:
Roadkill wrote:

lol

Haha, big laughs!

burleigh's picture
burleigh's picture
burleigh Tuesday, 4 Jan 2022 at 1:49pm

burleigh's picture
burleigh's picture
burleigh Tuesday, 4 Jan 2022 at 1:47pm
Roadkill wrote:

Wow, this is next level crazy shit RK. You need help mate

AndyM's picture
AndyM's picture
AndyM Tuesday, 4 Jan 2022 at 1:52pm

“ Australian Medical Association told health department the country needed to ensure it had enough tests and a clear strategy to transition”

What a dangerously inept government we have.
How disgraceful that they would leave the distribution of tests purely in the hands of “the market”.
https://www.theguardian.com/australia-news/2022/jan/04/morrison-governme...

Roadkill's picture
Roadkill's picture
Roadkill Tuesday, 4 Jan 2022 at 1:53pm
burleigh wrote:
Roadkill wrote:

Wow, this is next level crazy shit RK. You need help mate

Why is that? What don't you understand?