COVID-19 Health System Overload Forecaster

Craig's picture
Craig started the topic in Wednesday, 18 Mar 2020 at 7:44pm

I've created a spreadsheet forecast which I'll update as we go..

There's also a website with live running data.. https://sites.google.com/view/stayhomeaustralia

gsco's picture
gsco's picture
gsco Wednesday, 5 Jan 2022 at 8:28am

Supafreak actually I think that's just a standard propoganda and operating procedure article by big insurers.

The usual tactic of big insurers is in any crisis event that comes along in society - from extreme weather events to other natural disasters to pandemics to terrorist events...etc...you name it - they immediately play the victim card and talk up an increase in insurance claims due to the event in order to justify increasing their premiums...

This sentence in the article says it all:

The Center Square wrote:

He said the costs will be passed on to employers purchasing group life insurance policies, who will have to pay higher premiums.

It's one of the main tools insurers use to ratchet up their premiums.

Blowin's picture
Blowin's picture
Blowin Wednesday, 5 Jan 2022 at 8:45am
blindboy wrote:

Old news Blowin. There was a big discussion about this around five years ago, before you developed your interest in amateur epidemiology. Do drug companies play games with their data? Absolutely, but now they get called out more frequently.
What they cannot fake is the data once a drug (or vaccine) is in wide use. In the case of the existing vaccines, the real world evidence is that the were highly effective against all the variants before omicron and retain some effectiveness against that also. Spit all the bile you like mate. It doesn't change reality.

There is no real world evidence that vaccines are effective in reducing severe illness and death from covid amongst a non vulnerable population.

None.

In fact there is ample real world evidence that the vaccines do nothing to protect a non vulnerable population. A small example of this evidence is provided by the hospitalisation chart provided in a link from VIC Local yesterday. It shows the ICU numbers in Victoria.

The graph shows current WITH covid ICU numbers in Victoria at about 60 people, maybe less. If 94% of these are unvaccinated that puts a maximum of 57 people in ICU WITH covid.

Then you discount numbers as those hospitalised as covid statistics are often not hospitalised FROM covid. That puts the number of unvaccinated Victorians with covid serious enough to put them in ICU at about 28 people….out of an unvaccinated population of almost 2,000,000 people.

That’s real world evidence that the unvaccinated are extremely, extremely , extremely unlikely to develop serious illness.

If you are younger and healthier there is no scientific basis for vaccination if vaccination does not spread transmission of the virus…..which it doesn’t.

blindboy's picture
blindboy's picture
blindboy Wednesday, 5 Jan 2022 at 8:49am

Blowin, I am sure there are introductory courses on epidemiology available online. You should really consuder taking one to.prevent further embarrassment......but then again it is ideology that really interests you. Just remember a vote for Clive is a vote for Scotty...no matter how many times he denies it.

Blowin's picture
Blowin's picture
Blowin Wednesday, 5 Jan 2022 at 8:55am
blindboy wrote:

Blowin, I am sure there are introductory courses on epidemiology available online. You should really consuder taking one to.prevent further embarrassment......but then again it is ideology that really interests you. Just remember a vote for Clive is a vote for Scotty...no matter how many times he denies it.

Tell me Sicko, if you asked one of your students to provide proof for an assertion and instead they offered a poor attempt at glibness , would you be impressed to convinced?

Because that’s all you’ve ever offered Sicko. You have no evidence to show because there is no evidence.

There’s never been a single clinical trial or control group to assess the merits of the Vaccinevtrial results which themselves show nothing beyond a statistically insignificant guess at effectiveness in non vulnerable populations.

You’ve got no evidence. You have faith in Pfizer’s marketing.

shortenism's picture
shortenism's picture
shortenism Wednesday, 5 Jan 2022 at 8:57am

Yep Djokovic has done well and hopefully in the process waking up a lot more ppl as to how played (literally) we are in Australia.

Surely the most staunch covid regime supporters are starting to get it..

Interesting article TBB about his reasons for the exemption. Whether your an elite sports person or average human the same should apply.

andy-mac's picture
andy-mac's picture
andy-mac Wednesday, 5 Jan 2022 at 9:20am
shortenism wrote:

Yep Djokovic has done well and hopefully in the process waking up a lot more ppl as to how played (literally) we are in Australia.

Interesting article TBB about his reasons for the exemption. Whether your an elite sports person or average human the same should apply.

Not a dietician, but do not understand relevance of vaccine to diet change.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

burleigh's picture
burleigh's picture
burleigh Wednesday, 5 Jan 2022 at 9:24am
shortenism wrote:

Very very very sad that Victorian employees didn’t get the same delicate treatment.

Fucking disgusting actually.

blindboy's picture
blindboy's picture
blindboy Wednesday, 5 Jan 2022 at 9:35am

Blowin if my students failed to quote a source for their assertions or backed them up, as you always do, with second hand unreliable sources they would lose a lot of marks. I can't be bothered fact checking every piece of bullshit you post particularly when it directly contradicts widely available data and the expert interpretation of it. I rely on the data made available by governments and reputable medical and educational institutions as well as research summaries published in prestigious scientific journals. I have posted numerous links to them. Unless you can address the material contained in them you are, as usual, pissing in the wind.

monkeyboy's picture
monkeyboy's picture
monkeyboy Wednesday, 5 Jan 2022 at 9:45am

I'm not really getting the point of lining up to be tested. Quoting an article in the Guardian today: "When Sydney man Scott Sumner woke up in a “full sweat” at midnight on Monday with aches and cold symptoms he thought to himself: “This is not a good sign.”

If you have the symptoms then why get tested ? This chap ended up in a walk in queue - likely infecting others in that queue ! Just stay home like you would if you had the flu and dose yourself up, if it gets worse then call it in....

Article is here: https://www.theguardian.com/australia-news/2022/jan/04/i-feel-abandoned-...

What am I missing, why are people queueing for 5 hours ?

Roadkill's picture
Roadkill's picture
Roadkill Wednesday, 5 Jan 2022 at 9:50am
andy-mac wrote:

Teachers get sack if not vaxxed, but ok for Novak.
Fucken joke!
One thing this pandemic has made clear is that there are 2 sets of rules for people depending on their wealth, power and connections...

Yep.

Blowin's picture
Blowin's picture
Blowin Wednesday, 5 Jan 2022 at 10:04am
blindboy wrote:

Blowin if my students failed to quote a source for their assertions or backed them up, as you always do, with second hand unreliable sources they would lose a lot of marks. I can't be bothered fact checking every piece of bullshit you post particularly when it directly contradicts widely available data and the expert interpretation of it. I rely on the data made available by governments and reputable medical and educational institutions as well as research summaries published in prestigious scientific journals. I have posted numerous links to them. Unless you can address the material contained in them you are, as usual, pissing in the wind.

Provide some then…..as I’ve requested numerous times.

Blowin's picture
Blowin's picture
Blowin Wednesday, 5 Jan 2022 at 10:07am
monkeyboy wrote:

I'm not really getting the point of lining up to be tested. Quoting an article in the Guardian today: "When Sydney man Scott Sumner woke up in a “full sweat” at midnight on Monday with aches and cold symptoms he thought to himself: “This is not a good sign.”

If you have the symptoms then why get tested ? This chap ended up in a walk in queue - likely infecting others in that queue ! Just stay home like you would if you had the flu and dose yourself up, if it gets worse then call it in....

Article is here: https://www.theguardian.com/australia-news/2022/jan/04/i-feel-abandoned-...

It’s not about the effects of the virus on the individual, as they are almost always virtually inconsequential, it’s about participating in the Covid Cult.

No one gets tested for Bali Belly. They just shit their pants for a few days, maybe throw their guts up , feel nauseous and occasionally feverish. But there’s no social cache in having Bali belly.

Unlike covid.

Robo's picture
Robo's picture
Robo Wednesday, 5 Jan 2022 at 10:12am

Guarantee blinded by the light boy has shares in phyzer

monkeyboy's picture
monkeyboy's picture
monkeyboy Wednesday, 5 Jan 2022 at 10:16am
Blowin wrote:
monkeyboy wrote:

It’s not about the effects of the virus on the individual, as they are almost always virtually inconsequential, it’s about participating in the Covid Cult.

No one gets tested for Bali Belly. They just shit their pants for a few days, maybe throw their guts up , feel nauseous and occasionally feverish. But there’s no social cache in having Bali belly.

Unlike covid.

I'm inclined to agree. Seems like a lot of FOMO out there.

monkeyboy's picture
monkeyboy's picture
monkeyboy Wednesday, 5 Jan 2022 at 10:18am
blindboy wrote:

My favourite from the BMJ: https://www.bmj.com/content/371/bmj.m4037

3rd and 4th para.

blindboy's picture
blindboy's picture
blindboy Wednesday, 5 Jan 2022 at 10:28am

Blowin, I have posted numerous links to Nature, the most prestigious of all science journals and even a link to where you can sign up for their daily update....why not start getting in touch with reality here.
https://www.nature.com/articles/d41586-021-03686-x

blindboy's picture
blindboy's picture
blindboy Wednesday, 5 Jan 2022 at 10:36am

monkeyboy your article is over 12 months old and discusses the design of initial vaccine trials. As such it is irrelevant to.our current situation in which real world data from numbers many orders of magnitude greater than the trials, has proved the effectiveness of vaccines. And yes they lose effectiveness over time and boosters will continue to be needed as new variants appear.

monkeyboy's picture
monkeyboy's picture
monkeyboy Wednesday, 5 Jan 2022 at 10:39am
blindboy wrote:

monkeyboy your article is over 12 months old and discusses the design of initial vaccine trials. As such it is irrelevant to.our current situation in which real world data from numbers many orders of magnitude greater than the trials, has proved the effectiveness of vaccines. And yes they lose effectiveness over time and boosters will continue to be needed as new variants appear.

Arent we still doing Phase 3 trials ? I thought we were so we could get passed EUA.

I guess you can find anything if you look hard enough.

Here's one from Nature: https://www.nature.com/articles/d41586-021-02988-4

burleigh's picture
burleigh's picture
burleigh Wednesday, 5 Jan 2022 at 10:45am

So great when the fear mongering peanuts share a post from a “trusted” source but 2 minutes of searching you can find an article to dispute their bullshit.

They call the website Nature yet all I see if lab made vaccines/medicines. Nothing natural about those.

Another one of big pharmas paid machines

monkeyboy's picture
monkeyboy's picture
monkeyboy Wednesday, 5 Jan 2022 at 10:46am

Oh and a study showing an increased risk in heart attacks from Mrna crap: https://www.ahajournals.org/doi/10.1161/circ.144.suppl_1.10712

I could go on. I am most certainly not Anti Vax just the Mrna vax.

synchrodogcal's picture
synchrodogcal's picture
synchrodogcal Wednesday, 5 Jan 2022 at 11:02am

social cache in contracting covid? good grief charlie brown, the poor shark has been jumped, reversed over, its corpse desecrated and jumped again for good measure

the only thing that keeps my head from imploding while reading this thread, is imagining blowin and blindboy is one person arguing with themselves

monkeyboy's picture
monkeyboy's picture
monkeyboy Wednesday, 5 Jan 2022 at 11:03am
burleigh wrote:

So great when the fear mongering peanuts share a post from a “trusted” source but 2 minutes of searching you can find an article to dispute their bullshit.

They call the website Nature yet all I see if lab made vaccines/medicines. Nothing natural about those.

Another one of big pharmas paid machines

Confirmation bias is very powerful in us Humans, we hate being wrong !

Critical thinking and accepting there may be an alternative viewpoint is a lost art.

MSM and Social Media dont help, they tend to reinforce our Biases (ie. we only "like" or "follow" what we agree with.

I like the banter - I like that we can do our own research and we are free (mostly) to believe and do what we want.

I dont like the hate, it's not needed.

Robo's picture
Robo's picture
Robo Wednesday, 5 Jan 2022 at 11:04am
monkeyboy wrote:

Oh and a study showing an increased risk in heart attacks from Mrna crap: https://www.ahajournals.org/doi/10.1161/circ.144.suppl_1.10712

I could go on. I am most certainly not Anti Vax just the Mrna vax.

This, but anyone who doesn't want this jab is labelled as a antivaxer, we had a flu shot mid last year as had elderly in a nursing home and that was the rule, even though there was no flu around, and the flu shot didn't stop covid haha, peanuts who make up these laws.
Need to be sacked and named and shamed when all this is over.

blindboy's picture
blindboy's picture
blindboy Wednesday, 5 Jan 2022 at 11:11am

monkeyboy we know that the mRNA vaccines have a very low risk of serious cardiac problems (pericardium and myocarditis). Your study identifies an increase in inflammation post vaccine that may be related to such cases and calculates that this inflammation also roughly doubles the 5 year risk of acute coronary syndrome.
This raises the issue of the size of the initial risk. If the initial risk was 1% then doubling it to 2% is insignificant. If the initial risk was 10% then that would be much more serious. If you can find population data on that risk it would be useful to know. I tend to think it would be very low for most people. Happy to be corrected. There is also the issue of the persistence of the inflammation post vaccine. The doubling figure seems to be based on that maintaining over the full five years, which seems unlikely.
Robo embarrasses himself again. Why advertise your ignorance?

Robo's picture
Robo's picture
Robo Wednesday, 5 Jan 2022 at 11:12am
blindboy wrote:

monkeyboy we know that the mRNA vaccines have a very low risk of serious cardiac problems (pericardium and myocarditis). Your study identifies an increase in inflammation post vaccine that may be related to such cases and calculates that this inflammation also roughly doubles the 5 year risk of acute coronary syndrome.
This raises the issue of the size of the initial risk. If the initial risk was 1% then doubling it to 2% is insignificant. If the initial risk was 10% then that would be much more serious. If you can find population data on that risk it would be useful to know. I tend to think it would be very low for most people. Happy to be corrected.

hope you are not a surfer, embarrassing if so, reminds me of a guy from Spain who I was on a southern Maldives boat trip with, spent the whole 11 days sun baking didn't catch 1 wave lol.

burleigh's picture
burleigh's picture
burleigh Wednesday, 5 Jan 2022 at 11:12am
blindboy wrote:

This raises the issue of the size of the initial risk. If the initial risk was 1% then doubling it to 2% is insignificant. If the initial risk was 10% then that would be much more serious. If you can find population data on that risk it would be useful to know. I tend to think it would be very low for most people. Happy to be corrected. There is also the issue of the persistence of the inflammation post vaccine. The doubling figure seems to be based on that maintaining over the full fivev years, which seems unlikely.

Blind boy, you happy to vaccinate your young children or grandchildren knowing these risks still far outweigh the risks or serious injury from covid?

This is all you would be vaccinating them for, as it’s bleeding obvious that it does nothing to stop transmission.

Robo's picture
Robo's picture
Robo Wednesday, 5 Jan 2022 at 11:14am
burleigh wrote:
blindboy wrote:

This raises the issue of the size of the initial risk. If the initial risk was 1% then doubling it to 2% is insignificant. If the initial risk was 10% then that would be much more serious. If you can find population data on that risk it would be useful to know. I tend to think it would be very low for most people. Happy to be corrected. There is also the issue of the persistence of the inflammation post vaccine. The doubling figure seems to be based on that maintaining over the full fivev years, which seems unlikely.

Blind boy, you happy to vaccinate your young children or grandchildren knowing these risks still far outweigh the risks or serious injury from covid?

This is all you would be vaccinating them for, as it’s bleeding obvious that it does nothing to stop transmission.

Of course he would, wouldn't admit he got vaxed for nothing now though lol.

adam12's picture
adam12's picture
adam12 Wednesday, 5 Jan 2022 at 11:32am

Robo hopes BB is not a surfer.
Yo Robo, back in the 70's (and beyond),, BB along with Phil Jarrett was Australia's leading surf writer, painted pictures in the minds of surfers in the days before the internet, there when pro surfing began, traveled and surfed and documented all the greats. More cred in his little finger than you will have in your lifetime. You can debate him but you should be careful calling out his credibility as a surfer.

Roadkill's picture
Roadkill's picture
Roadkill Wednesday, 5 Jan 2022 at 11:34am
Robo wrote:
blindboy wrote:

This raises the issue of the size of the initial risk. If the initial risk was 1% then doubling it to 2% is insignificant. If the initial risk was 10% then that would be much more serious. If you can find population data on that risk it would be useful to know. I tend to think it would be very low for most people. Happy to be corrected.

hope you are not a surfer, embarrassing if so, reminds me of a guy from Spain who I was on a southern Maldives boat trip with, spent the whole 11 days sun baking didn't catch 1 wave lol.

Why do you hope that?

Roadkill's picture
Roadkill's picture
Roadkill Wednesday, 5 Jan 2022 at 11:35am
adam12 wrote:

Yo Robo, back in the 70's (and beyond),, BB along with Phil Jarrett was Australia's leading surf writer, painted pictures in the minds of surfers in the days before the internet, there when pro surfing began, traveled and surfed and documented all the greats. More cred in his little finger than you will have in your lifetime. You can debate him but you should be careful calling out his credibility as a surfer.

TBH, he’s not doing a very good job debating him.

monkeyboy's picture
monkeyboy's picture
monkeyboy Wednesday, 5 Jan 2022 at 11:40am
blindboy wrote:

This raises the issue of the size of the initial risk. If the initial risk was 1% then doubling it to 2% is insignificant. If the initial risk was 10% then that would be much more serious. If you can find population data on that risk it would be useful to know. I tend to think it would be very low for most people. Happy to be corrected. There is also the issue of the persistence of the inflammation post vaccine. The doubling figure seems to be based on that maintaining over the full five years, which seems unlikely.

BB you are probably right.

So many studies, so many stats, only two opinions !! It's a bit mind numbing.

It's tough to make predictions, especially about the future :)

Roadkill's picture
Roadkill's picture
Roadkill Wednesday, 5 Jan 2022 at 11:43am

Hey Anti Vaxxers, Is this fake news? Any cause for concern?
https://www.nzherald.co.nz/world/tsunami-of-covid-australian-doctors-gra...

Robo's picture
Robo's picture
Robo Wednesday, 5 Jan 2022 at 11:45am
adam12 wrote:

proof?

Robo's picture
Robo's picture
Robo Wednesday, 5 Jan 2022 at 11:45am
adam12 wrote:

proof?

frog's picture
frog's picture
frog Wednesday, 5 Jan 2022 at 11:46am

Worth a watch - on the difference between spike proteins in the vaccine and the virus itself.
Key point:
- if you are worried about the 2 spike proteins in a vaccine that are "fused" i.e. like syringes that are stuck so they can't penetrate the cell, then you should be very worried about covid itself with 26 active spike proteins on the virus that can do their thing in multiple organs.

And the pandemic impacts from a hard data source - life insurers:

https://www.wfyi.org/news/articles/insurance-death-rates-working-age-peo...

"Just to give you an idea of how bad that is, a three sigma or 200-year catastrophe would be a 10 percent increase over pre-pandemic levels,” Davison said. “So, 40 percent is just unheard of.”

burleigh's picture
burleigh's picture
burleigh Wednesday, 5 Jan 2022 at 11:47am
Roadkill wrote:

No. Why? Government had 2 years to sort this shit out, yet they built covid jails and spent the entire time coercing people into an experiment.

zenagain's picture
zenagain's picture
zenagain Wednesday, 5 Jan 2022 at 11:48am

See this is where I kinda get confused. The Nature article above posted by BB raises more questions to me than it answers. For example (and I'm paraphrasing here) it mentions the disparity between vaccination rates of wealthy countries and poor countries. I had a look at Tanzania compared to Oz, a population double the size with roughly 2% having received only one dose against 90+% in Oz fully vaxxed.

Tanzania is reporting roughly 400 odd new infections daily for total of around 30k since the beginning of the pandemic and about 800 deaths. Compare this to Australia of over 500k infections and 2.5k deaths.

Of course the reporting between the two countries will be demonstrably different but based on a quick search from what I would consider a pretty trustworthy source, If you take the middle ground when looking at the figures between both countries the difference is stark.

And for the record here in case anyone wants to get all shouty at me- I am double vaxxed, pro-vax and vehemently anti-mandate.

https://graphics.reuters.com/world-coronavirus-tracker-and-maps/countrie...

Robo's picture
Robo's picture
Robo Wednesday, 5 Jan 2022 at 11:48am
Roadkill wrote:

maybe they shouldn't of mandated the jab and sacked 1000's of nurse/dr's.

Roadkill's picture
Roadkill's picture
Roadkill Wednesday, 5 Jan 2022 at 11:50am
Robo wrote:
Roadkill wrote:

But is it cause for concern? Or fake dramatics from some Dr?

Robo's picture
Robo's picture
Robo Wednesday, 5 Jan 2022 at 11:53am

Robo's picture
Robo's picture
Robo Wednesday, 5 Jan 2022 at 11:53am
Roadkill wrote:
Robo wrote:
Roadkill wrote:

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2021/dec/22/data-appears-to-support-cl...

Roadkill's picture
Roadkill's picture
Roadkill Wednesday, 5 Jan 2022 at 11:58am
Robo wrote:
Roadkill wrote:
Robo wrote:
Roadkill wrote:

But it cause for concern? Or no worries it is what it is?

truebluebasher's picture
truebluebasher's picture
truebluebasher Wednesday, 5 Jan 2022 at 12:22pm

tbb salutes the crew for unearthing Novak's Centre Court GM Worm Farm.
Here's wot the ball girls served up earlier...

Novel Twin GM Pharma/Farma rap sheet...

*GM Giants are wanking over miracle GM Vax for flicking the devil off their shoulder.
*Frankenfood gets scraped off the Slab & get served up as tomorrows Hash.
*[ I can't breathe ] EU Big Pharma temporarily lifts knee from Big Farma's acidic esophagus..

Oct 2018 - April 2019 GMO regulations of Novel investigative Vax > (May contain traces of Batshit)
https://www.intechopen.com/chapters/66363

GM Which Trials
June 2020 "In case of Emergency" EU will race to rubber stamp buckets of GM Green $lime...
https://www.euractiv.com/section/health-consumers/news/eu-goes-easy-on-g...

Rollout ....Who's up first? Oh! The Big Farma EU knee jerk reaction! ...well durr!

Phase 1 Stick to the way we told you...and no one gets hurt! Why aren't You Listening!

Jan 2021 "The intersection of Agri-Vax in EU Regulatory Hypocrisy!" (Where's our Mutant tea strainer?)
https://www.fb.org/viewpoints/the-intersection-of-agricultural-innovatio...

Feb - Is the Pandemic a "Turning Point" in GMO Regulation?"
https://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/1746-692X.12301

March "You've had the Jab, so what's wrong with GM Food?" (Actually the real Title or Ad maybe!)
https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/youve-had-the-gm-jab-so-whats-wrong-w...

May 2021 Will GM Vax modify EU can of Novel Frankenfood (Another real title!)
https://www.marketplace.org/2021/05/03/will-genetically-modified-vaccine...

Intermission...brought to you by the overly ripe but Oh so sweet ...Super Juicy Vaxmato.
https://allianceforscience.cornell.edu/blog/2020/05/gmo-tomato-as-edible...

Phase 2 (Boomer Side Effects) Starting to feel a bug breaking outta my stomach!

June - Vax has 'weakened' the Anti GMO movement... (That's supposed read 'Killed' as in Dead!)
https://www.irishtimes.com/news/science/covid-19-vaccines-have-weakened-...

July Uniquely Disgusting? Physiological Disgust & attitudes toward GM Food & Health Tech!
tbb swears he's not making this shit up....another real title!
https://jcom.sissa.it/archive/20/07/JCOM_2007_2021_A05

Phase 3 (Oz GM Rollout)

2020/21 Oz GM Approvals > *Ongoing
Let's rollout Daggy Dad's slurry of Novel Emergency Covid Vaxed GM Crops - Poll backers
Roll up yer sleeves for Deputy PM's NP Vax enhanced GM Poll Donors.
More Vax = More Donors for the Coalition of the Genetically Modified Freakshow.
https://www.foodstandards.gov.au/consumer/gmfood/applications/Pages/defa...
GM Potato Crops (SPS)
GM Corn Crops ( Dow 2x brews + Bayer )
GM Soy Crops ( BASF )
GM Canola Crops ( *Bayer )
GM Wheat Crops (*Trigall)

GM Microbial Mutant Experiment Base Camps
Impossible Foods Inc ( Yes! That's their real evil Dr No name! ) They do Mutant Meat / Soy creatures.

Mass Vax Boom in GM Infant Formula containing ( 2'-O- fucosyllactose )
3 companies with the Escherichia coli Strain.
Dec 2021 (NZ Paper)
https://www.foodstandards.gov.au/code/applications/Documents/01_A1233_SD...

Dutto : "It's a new *StarShots Strain* * for the Chinese infantry! Comes in Trolley Sized Doses!"

Qld's Boeing Bong Factory / GM Quarantine plant for Long Covid Euro Trash Mutant Strain Hash

More than enough to upset the stomach of Dan's Novel Exempt Athletes...
Salute to crew for breaching the master mutant chef angle...too bloody smart you all are!
tbb : "Wotz eating you ...mate!"

gsco's picture
gsco's picture
gsco Wednesday, 5 Jan 2022 at 12:05pm
adam12 wrote:

BB ≡ Captain Goodvibes?

Robo's picture
Robo's picture
Robo Wednesday, 5 Jan 2022 at 12:05pm
Roadkill wrote:
Robo wrote:
Roadkill wrote:
Robo wrote:
Roadkill wrote:

If your asking if the hospitals will be full of obese and the elderly people with other issues sure.

Why are you worried? I would be more worried if I was conned into a vaccine that doesn't even work.

Robo's picture
Robo's picture
Robo Wednesday, 5 Jan 2022 at 12:08pm
gsco wrote:
adam12 wrote:

BB ≡ Captain Goodvibes?

?. https://www.facebook.com/The-Official-Captain-Goodvibes-253300914720245/

Roadkill's picture
Roadkill's picture
Roadkill Wednesday, 5 Jan 2022 at 12:09pm
Robo wrote:
Roadkill wrote:
Robo wrote:
Roadkill wrote:
Robo wrote:
Roadkill wrote:

If your asking if the hospitals will be full of obese and the elderly people with other issues sure.

Why are you worried? I would be more worried if I was conned into a vaccine that doesn't even work.

well it effects, new cancer diagnosis, chronic disease management, exploratory surgery for a heap of things, peadeatric care, ED care with accidents the list goes on.
It is not the obese or elderly only that are effected.
I guess you miss the bigger picture.

monkeyboy's picture
monkeyboy's picture
monkeyboy Wednesday, 5 Jan 2022 at 12:12pm
zenagain wrote:

See this is where I kinda get confused. The Nature article above posted by BB raises more questions to me than it answers. For example (and I'm paraphrasing here) it mentions the disparity between vaccination rates of wealthy countries and poor countries. I had a look at Tanzania compared to Oz, a population double the size with roughly 2% having received only one dose against 90+% in Oz fully vaxxed.

Tanzania is reporting roughly 400 odd new infections daily for total of around 30k since the beginning of the pandemic and about 800 deaths. Compare this to Australia of over 500k infections and 2.5k deaths.

Of course the reporting between the two countries will be demonstrably different but based on a quick search from what I would consider a pretty trustworthy source, If you take the middle ground when looking at the figures between both countries the difference is stark.

And for the record here in case anyone wants to get all shouty at me- I am double vaxxed, pro-vax and vehemently anti-mandate.

https://graphics.reuters.com/world-coronavirus-tracker-and-maps/countrie...

I have similar links to the same phenom. It seems that the lower the use of the vaccine (I'm not sure if its any particular one , some or all of them) then the lower the number of cases.

Israel is a classic example where they are trying to boost themselves out of this.

Queensland (I think) is another example - they had close to zero community cases and once the Vaccinated + PCR negative people came in the cases exploded - it smells fishy but not trying to sound conspiratorial.

blindboy's picture
blindboy's picture
blindboy Wednesday, 5 Jan 2022 at 12:14pm

No names people.

burleigh's picture
burleigh's picture
burleigh Wednesday, 5 Jan 2022 at 12:14pm
Roadkill wrote:
Robo wrote:
Roadkill wrote:
Robo wrote:
Roadkill wrote:
Robo wrote:
Roadkill wrote:

well it effects, new cancer diagnosis, chronic disease management, exploratory surgery for a heap of things, peadeatric care, ED care with accidents the list goes on.
It is not the obese or elderly only that are effected.
I guess you miss the bigger picture.

You’re blaming people that didn’t get the vax for this? Haha
You’re red hot mate. Blame your shit vaccine that doesn’t stop transmission, blame the government, blame MsM for putting the fear into everyone listening.