COVID-19 Health System Overload Forecaster

Craig's picture
Craig started the topic in Wednesday, 18 Mar 2020 at 7:44pm

I've created a spreadsheet forecast which I'll update as we go..

There's also a website with live running data.. https://sites.google.com/view/stayhomeaustralia

tylerdurden's picture
tylerdurden's picture
tylerdurden Monday, 3 Jan 2022 at 9:10pm

This guy thinks Malone invented the mRNA vaccines

https://mobile.twitter.com/alexandrosm/status/1437626902114562058

That article you cited Blindboy gets a mention on the Rogan podcast.
Have you had a chance to listen to it?

Supafreak's picture
Supafreak's picture
Supafreak Monday, 3 Jan 2022 at 9:13pm
blindboy wrote:

He did not invent mRNA vaccines. His contribution to the development of the technogy was minimal and early. He claims, without any evidence that vaccines can make the.disease worse. As a scientist he is past his use by date and is just making contrroversial statements to get the attention he thinks he deserved....
but never did. Joe Rogan as the source of authoritative information.....give me a break!

Here’s a better article on his role with mRNA development , is he saying he invented mRNA vaccines ? Sharing his own experience and concerns around this technology needs to be debated openly . I understand you champion Fauci and Pfizer blindboy , do you believe in scientists debating these concerns or should we just all listen to Fauci and Pfizer ? https://www.nature.com/articles/d41586-021-02483-w

bluediamond's picture
bluediamond's picture
bluediamond Monday, 3 Jan 2022 at 9:31pm

Just in regards to the hospitalisation numbers and how they may have 'accidentally' bumped the numbers up with people who weren't in there for covid, but were carrying covid.
I'm pretty sure a 7 year old could implement a strategy that separates the two. Are we actually supposed to believe that with all the brilliant medical and political minds in this country, it NEVER crossed their mind to distinguish to the public which were in there for covid, and which were in there for separate hospital matters, like having a baby for example. Really? If this doesn't scream red alert about the medias involvement and their role in pushing a narrative for the government, then nothing will.

GuySmiley's picture
GuySmiley's picture
GuySmiley Monday, 3 Jan 2022 at 9:46pm

Morrison telling Australians today that he (the govt) will not be providing RAT kits at no cost because (1) there is a limit to govt spending and (2) he (the govt) doesn't want to undercut private enterprise (making money of a pandemic) surely must be his "I don't hold a hose mate" event of the last two years.

The one and only conclusion to be made is Morrison has totally given up.

bluediamond's picture
bluediamond's picture
bluediamond Monday, 3 Jan 2022 at 9:48pm

Just a disclaimer to the following link. I definitely don't follow this page but had the link sent to me for a laugh by a mate, for the ridiculousness that is the media.
Also, nor do i believe the U.S Sun to at all be a credible source of news. However, it is owned by big bad Rupert, the same guy peddling his stories over here, and the volume of traffic this news website recieves is huge, so it's definitely concerning.
At what point do we start to question the media in all of this and hold them accountable? This is military grade propaganda. Nothing less.
Anyway, how funny is this!?

aaron61's picture
aaron61's picture
aaron61 Monday, 3 Jan 2022 at 10:41pm
bluediamond's picture
bluediamond's picture
bluediamond Monday, 3 Jan 2022 at 10:46pm

And for anyone interested in the authenticity of the article, and it's contents....read on.
This is actually pretty scary. Especially considering the changing headlines!!
https://www.the-sun.com/tech/3913734/microchip-implanted-into-skin-vacci...

bluediamond's picture
bluediamond's picture
bluediamond Monday, 3 Jan 2022 at 10:48pm
aaron61 wrote:

Malone vs Pfizer.

Could get interesting.

https://kanekoa.substack.com/p/the-powerful-pfizer-presentation

Well, if this is all true, all you can say is a leopard (largest criminal penalties in US history) never changes it's spots. Don't release the data, all science in house, and make billions out of it. Nothing suss at all!!

bluediamond's picture
bluediamond's picture
bluediamond Monday, 3 Jan 2022 at 11:14pm

???
"The CDC Has Redefined “Vaccine”
The CDC redefined “vaccine” to suit political and pharmaceutical interests. For many years, the CDC definition of “vaccine” was "a product that stimulates a person’s immune system to produce immunity to a specific disease, protecting the person from that disease." Starting on September 2, 2021, the CDC redefined “vaccine” to "a preparation that is used to stimulate the body’s immune response against diseases." Pfizer’s Covid-19 vaccines did not fit the CDC’s original definition of vaccine so the CDC changed the definition of “vaccine”.'
That's a little odd.

bluediamond's picture
bluediamond's picture
bluediamond Monday, 3 Jan 2022 at 11:33pm

one more before bed..

blindboy's picture
blindboy's picture
blindboy Tuesday, 4 Jan 2022 at 6:21am
gsco's picture
gsco's picture
gsco Tuesday, 4 Jan 2022 at 8:05am
blindboy wrote:

Ignorance never sleeps.
https://www.smh.com.au/national/nsw/nurses-are-in-despair-as-staffing-sh...

Claiming that covid or govt decisions related to it is the cause of the crisis in the hospital system is just opportunistic misinformation and propaganda.

The hospital and overall medical system in Australia has been in crisis for a decade or two due to its slow path of deregulation and privatisation towards the US medical system model. Covid is just the next stress on the system to come along and highlight the existing problems.

The real problem is Australia’s relentless path of Americanisation.

bluediamond's picture
bluediamond's picture
bluediamond Tuesday, 4 Jan 2022 at 8:09am

Just in case this post was missed by our lovers of big hard hitting headlines, thoughts on this??

bluediamond wrote:

Just a disclaimer to the following link. I definitely don't follow this page but had the link sent to me for a laugh by a mate, for the ridiculousness that is the media.
Also, nor do i believe the U.S Sun to at all be a credible source of news. However, it is owned by big bad Rupert, the same guy peddling his stories over here, and the volume of traffic this news website recieves is huge, so it's definitely concerning.
At what point do we start to question the media in all of this and hold them accountable? This is military grade propaganda. Nothing less.
Anyway, how funny is this!?
https://www.instagram.com/p/CYGOpRkv9S8/

bluediamond's picture
bluediamond's picture
bluediamond Tuesday, 4 Jan 2022 at 8:10am
Supafreak's picture
Supafreak's picture
Supafreak Tuesday, 4 Jan 2022 at 8:19am

@bluediamond , google microchip sweden and see what comes up . It’s not just for vaccine passports but a wide range of services.

bluediamond's picture
bluediamond's picture
bluediamond Tuesday, 4 Jan 2022 at 8:28am

Yep, i've heard they've already started there Supafreak. Mental!

blindboy's picture
blindboy's picture
blindboy Tuesday, 4 Jan 2022 at 8:44am

Try to keep up people. This is old news. It is at least 5 years since some people decided to microchip themselves so they could (theoretically) wave a hand at a scanner instead of their phone....but hey why not jump to a conclusion? It makes for a better standard of bullshit.

wally's picture
wally's picture
wally Tuesday, 4 Jan 2022 at 8:44am

Sean Doherty on Instagram nearly explains the circle jerk

Craig's picture
Craig's picture
Craig Tuesday, 4 Jan 2022 at 8:47am

Sweden have been getting micro-chipped since mid-decade 2010's, all voluntary and for convenience.

No one is going to be forced to insert a micro-chip.

aaron61's picture
aaron61's picture
aaron61 Tuesday, 4 Jan 2022 at 9:04am

"Try to keep up people. This is old news. It is at least 5 years since some people decided to microchip themselves so they could (theoretically) wave a hand at a scanner instead of their phone....but hey why not jump to a conclusion? It makes for a better standard of bullshit".

Another fail from the font of all knowledge.

Try and keep up.

Somethings are hard to predict.

Especially the future...

https://www.greenwichtime.com/news/article/Sci-fi-types-of-medical-impla...

bluediamond's picture
bluediamond's picture
bluediamond Tuesday, 4 Jan 2022 at 8:57am
blindboy wrote:

Try to keep up people. This is old news. It is at least 5 years since some people decided to microchip themselves so they could (theoretically) wave a hand at a scanner instead of their phone....but hey why not jump to a conclusion? It makes for a better standard of bullshit.

Im actually more interested in your thoughts on the two differing headlines blindboy and co. The subject matter is an aside to the clear abuse of power the media wield. Would appreciate yours and others feedback on this, especially considering its mainstream media sources youre continually referring to as hard facts. Cheers.

Roadkill's picture
Roadkill's picture
Roadkill Tuesday, 4 Jan 2022 at 9:01am

A few tech nerds got a chip, years ago…many covidiots loose their shit.
The SN idiots again out themselves as easily lead and prone to mass hysteria.

Robo's picture
Robo's picture
Robo Tuesday, 4 Jan 2022 at 9:25am
bluediamond wrote:

Just in regards to the hospitalisation numbers and how they may have 'accidentally' bumped the numbers up with people who weren't in there for covid, but were carrying covid.
I'm pretty sure a 7 year old could implement a strategy that separates the two. Are we actually supposed to believe that with all the brilliant medical and political minds in this country, it NEVER crossed their mind to distinguish to the public which were in there for covid, and which were in there for separate hospital matters, like having a baby for example. Really? If this doesn't scream red alert about the medias involvement and their role in pushing a narrative for the government, then nothing will.

Yeah what a joke they must think we are idiots and need to be controlled, also the Dr's/nurses not allowed to report the side effects from the jab in fear of losing their jobs.

Robo's picture
Robo's picture
Robo Tuesday, 4 Jan 2022 at 9:28am
Vic Local wrote:

Another year and blowin is right back at it being Swellnet's anti-vaxxer head bullshit artist.
There's some interesting discussions going around about the anti-vaxxer cult and the mental health implications of the crap blowin / burleigh are spreading.
We've started to see anti-vaxxer self immolate. Anti-vaxxer's heads have been filled so full of bullshit, they are starting to harm themselves due to a perceived desperation. This won't stop the anti-vax industry. If fucking arseholes like Monica Smit are happy to grift off mentally ill people, they wouldn't give a fuck about people trying to kill themselves over vaccines.
blowin. I'm not sure if you're a victim a perpetrator or both. Probably best to seek help either way. I've never seen anyone jump down cult rabbit holes, come out the other side and say "geez I'm glad I spent years follow that shite and pushing it on others." It's a truly shit way to go through life.

what a vile person you are

aaron61's picture
aaron61's picture
aaron61 Tuesday, 4 Jan 2022 at 9:30am
blindboy's picture
blindboy's picture
blindboy Tuesday, 4 Jan 2022 at 9:33am

bluediamond, no-one with any sense believes tabloid headlines. They are just print's version of clickbait and so are just a mixture of toxic bullshit propaganda for the owner's political views and exploitation of personal tragedy.
In terms of identifying cases. Different states do differently. Qld separates them. NSW doesn't. I have already explained the logic behind the NSW decision 3 times.

Robo's picture
Robo's picture
Robo Tuesday, 4 Jan 2022 at 9:34am
blindboy wrote:

Ignorance never sleeps.

So a vaxed nurse can work with covid now but if your not a vaxed nurse and don't have covid you can't work lol, makes sense. I know of 2 nurses in my small circle who quit/sacked. Shortage yea right.

burleigh's picture
burleigh's picture
burleigh Tuesday, 4 Jan 2022 at 9:39am

2 years on, everyone’s lives affected by lockdowns/lockouts/mandates and this is where the QLD government are at?
Did someone rewind the clock back 2 years? What an absolute joke.

H2O's picture
H2O's picture
H2O Tuesday, 4 Jan 2022 at 9:42am

@gasco above. Correct. QLD health system in disarray (without Covid) one reason for QLD premier's paranoia re border openings.

blindboy's picture
blindboy's picture
blindboy Tuesday, 4 Jan 2022 at 9:43am

Swellchan firing up this morning. Robo's just another loudmouth know nothing who can't even get the facts right. The rule is that asymptomatic close contacts can work. And the reason for the shortage of nurses is not about anti-vaxxers resigning but about the number of nurses with close contacts and the number who have resigned out of exhaudtion and frustration. Low life fuckwits promoting bullshit on irresponsible web sites contribute to those problems. Why not go fuck yourselves you pack of pricks?

I focus's picture
I focus's picture
I focus Tuesday, 4 Jan 2022 at 9:45am
indo-dreaming]
I focus wrote:
[quote=indo-dreaming
wrote:

I think you misunderstood my post.

Omicron should see far less people in hospital, and especially ICU & on ventilators than Delta as its just far less severe and doesn't affect the lungs as much as Delta, but for where we are at the cases in ICU & on ventilators are higher than you might expect.

So in reality if we still have a 50/50 mix of Delta & Omicron in the community two thirds of those in hospital could be from Delta

I thought the numbers sort of sounded right.

The big deal is hospitalisation rate from those that test positive is running at under 1% ish as apposed to 10% earlier in the pandemic in a unvaccinated population, 10% would equal over 27K in hospital just for NSW alone.

Stunning result for the high vaccination rate.

Blowin's picture
Blowin's picture
Blowin Tuesday, 4 Jan 2022 at 9:50am
blindboy wrote:

Ignorance never sleeps.

If you don’t understand the connection between your infantile demand that unvaccinated, but completely healthy nurses be sacked and the current nursing shortages then there is truly no bottom to the well of your stupidity.

burleigh's picture
burleigh's picture
burleigh Tuesday, 4 Jan 2022 at 9:55am
blindboy wrote:

Swellchan firing up this morning. Robo's just another loudmouth know nothing who can't even get the facts right. The rule is that asymptomatic close contacts can work. And the reason for the shortage of nurses is not about anti-vaxxers resigning but about the number of nurses with close contacts and the number who have resigned out of exhaudtion and frustration. Low life fuckwits promoting bullshit on irresponsible web sites contribute to those problems. Why not go fuck yourselves you pack of pricks?

Ahhhhhh, your kingdom of fear and control is crumbling.

blindboy's picture
blindboy's picture
blindboy Tuesday, 4 Jan 2022 at 10:06am

Swellchan rolls on! When you get thrown off twitter, facebook and youtube, no worries, you can always drop your turds into the sewers of Swellchan.

Blowin's picture
Blowin's picture
Blowin Tuesday, 4 Jan 2022 at 10:11am

Mass psychosis in real time

Robo's picture
Robo's picture
Robo Tuesday, 4 Jan 2022 at 10:26am

Everyone I know with covid are double jabbed, plenty that didn't get jabbed havn't yet, but yeah they havn't had their booster lol.
Those that I know that only got it for work or to return to party life said they won't be getting the booster.
What a con, you must be feeling duped if you got jabbed. It doesn't work.

Robo's picture
Robo's picture
Robo Tuesday, 4 Jan 2022 at 10:30am
blindboy wrote:

you can always leave lol

burleigh's picture
burleigh's picture
burleigh Tuesday, 4 Jan 2022 at 10:30am

Same with me Robo, I know 10+ people with covid all double jabbed and all coerced for employment.

gsco's picture
gsco's picture
gsco Tuesday, 4 Jan 2022 at 10:43am
H2O wrote:

@gsco above. Correct. QLD health system in disarray (without Covid) one reason for QLD premier's paranoia re border openings.

What we've had over the past decade or three is the public health system being intentionally and consciously squeezed and its gut ripped out and left to rot by privatisation and Americanisation, in order to encourage the funnelling and transition of everyone into private health insurance and the private system in general.

The problem is, this is backed, supported and indeed driven by both sides of Aus politics, both Aus and US big pharma medicine, both Aus and US private health insurers and consequently the big global and Aus insurers, the private medical system itself, etc, who all stand to gain commercially from the transition.

As a result it's clearly a losing battle to prevent the imposition of the US health system model on the Australian people.

And all the while the sufferers and those damaged the most are (i) the everyday Australian public who can't afford private health insurance and who rely upon the public health system, and (ii) those working in the public heath system who are having their livelihoods and employment conditions hammered.

Covid has been an interesting situation that has once again exposed the flaws and issues inherent in the public system as it is gradually but surely morphed into the US health system model.

synchrodogcal's picture
synchrodogcal's picture
synchrodogcal Tuesday, 4 Jan 2022 at 10:45am
Robo wrote:

Everyone I know with covid are double jabbed, plenty that didn't get jabbed havn't yet, but yeah they havn't had their booster lol.
Those that I know that only got it for work or to return to party life said they won't be getting the booster.
What a con, you must be feeling duped if you got jabbed. It doesn't work.

not really, the girl i sit next to at work was positive for covid late last year, i spent 3 days right next to her and didn't catch it

could have just been a christmas miracle i guess

or perhaps the vaccine did what it was supposed to do, who the fuck knows, but not feeling duped over here at all

Roadkill's picture
Roadkill's picture
Roadkill Tuesday, 4 Jan 2022 at 10:45am
burleigh wrote:

Same with me Robo, I know 10+ people with covid all double jabbed and all coerced for employment.

And all alive, I take it?

gragagan's picture
gragagan's picture
gragagan Tuesday, 4 Jan 2022 at 10:51am

Go Seano...

wally wrote:

Sean Doherty on Instagram nearly explains the circle jerk

Robo's picture
Robo's picture
Robo Tuesday, 4 Jan 2022 at 10:54am
Roadkill wrote:
burleigh wrote:

If they are healthy they would be, even Dr ross walker said covid loves fat people or the elderly with health issues, every time the media shows someone on a ventilator they are obese.

If you are a surfer on here and are fit and healthy you'd have better chance of winning the lotto that dying from covid lol.

bluediamond's picture
bluediamond's picture
bluediamond Tuesday, 4 Jan 2022 at 10:59am
blindboy wrote:

bluediamond, no-one with any sense believes tabloid headlines. They are just print's version of clickbait and so are just a mixture of toxic bullshit propaganda for the owner's political views and exploitation of personal tragedy.
In terms of identifying cases. Different states do differently. Qld separates them. NSW doesn't. I have already explained the logic behind the NSW decision 3 times.

Thars an interesting take BB. I know youre intelligent enough to read between the lines, i think I am too, but this online news source gets heavy traffic. If we're talking about them being the general American population, you can see how easily they could turn people against each other. Which is clearly what's happening. Just read this thread.
Btw. Im in a cafe at moment, and attempting to fuck myself might end up being a situation so will refrain for the moment!!

JQ's picture
JQ's picture
JQ Tuesday, 4 Jan 2022 at 11:06am
Robo wrote:
Roadkill wrote:
burleigh wrote:

If they are healthy they would be, even Dr ross walker said covid loves fat people or the elderly with health issues, every time the media shows someone on a ventilator they are obese.

If you are a surfer on here and are fit and healthy you'd have better chance of winning the lotto that dying from covid lol.

Hahaha, man, old people, fat people, people with chronic diseases - aren't their deaths just hilarious!

soggydog's picture
soggydog's picture
soggydog Tuesday, 4 Jan 2022 at 11:11am

Blind boy…..what if you’re on the wrong side of the debate.
The current available vaccines are being revealed as ineffective and possibly harmful. And the health care staffing crisis appears to be government policy/funding driven not Covid driven. That’s how I interpret the article you posted.

I’d like to know what you think, there’s been some pretty good supporting information posted yet you don’t seem to bend at all.

Edit: and if you’re are really worried why aren’t you outraged that early home treatment preventing hospitalisation has been taken off the table or not promoted?

bluediamond's picture
bluediamond's picture
bluediamond Tuesday, 4 Jan 2022 at 11:11am

Agree soggydog

blindboy's picture
blindboy's picture
blindboy Tuesday, 4 Jan 2022 at 11:29am

"The current available vaccines are being revealed as ineffective and possibly harmful."

Now you are just being ridiculous. The vaccines were highly effective until omicron developed and the data is clear that serious side effects are rare and, in the vast majority of cases, easily treatable. If you have data to show otherwise put it up. That a variant partially resistant to the existing vaccines would emerge was always likely. After decades of intense research for what would be an extremely lucrative product we still don't have a universal 'flu vaccine. Do you really think big pharma have not tried to develop a muti-billion dollar product? Given that, why the fuck would anyone with a morsel of relevant knowledge think that the first time we have EVER developed a coronavirus vaccine it would be 100% effective against new variants? The know nothings here who create barrages of bullshit for no purpose but their own amusement are as ignorant as they are unethical.

Robo's picture
Robo's picture
Robo Tuesday, 4 Jan 2022 at 11:27am
JQ wrote:
Robo wrote:
Roadkill wrote:
burleigh wrote:

Hahaha, man, old people, fat people, people with chronic diseases - aren't their deaths just hilarious!

no, I didn't lol at people dying, I have a 95 year old MIL in a nursing home locked down now from suspected cases, was the ref to winning lotto comment.

Robo's picture
Robo's picture
Robo Tuesday, 4 Jan 2022 at 11:29am
blindboy wrote:

"The current available vaccines are being revealed as ineffective and possibly harmful."

Now you are just being ridiculous. The vaccines were highly effective until omicron developed and the data is clear that serious side effects are rare and, in the vast majority of cases, easily treatable. If you have data to show otherwise put it up. That a variant partially resistant to the existing vaccines would emerge was always likely. After decades of intense research for what would be an extremely lucrative product by "big pharma" we still don't have a universal 'flu vaccine. Why the fuck then would anyone with a morsel of relevant knowledge think that the first time we have EVER developed a coronavirus vaccine it would be 100% effective against new variants? The know nothings here who create barrages of bullshit for no purpose but their own amusement are as ignorant as they are unethical.

Only 24% are jabbed in SA where omicron started, they've had hardly any deaths, it's not that bad. stop scaremongering, jabs don't work.