Are the swellnet forums turning to crap????

indo-dreaming's picture
indo-dreaming started the topic in Wednesday, 9 Dec 2020 at 6:59am

Fitzroy-21 made a good point in the other thread. (cut & pasted below)

"Years ago, we used to all post quite freely on here with opinions and thoughts on some great discussions. There would be some great piss takes, laughter and occasionally things would need to be reigned in if it got a little heated. It was just that, opinions and thoughts. Didn’t hurt anyone, gave an insight into differences and views you may not have previously considered.

Lately it has just become a toxic shit show. The amount of times I have written out a post to then just delete it, shut the lap top and walk away because I just couldn’t be fucked with the stupidity. There a now a couple of posters that have just ruined the whole culture of the place. The fact is, these posters are not just ordinary, run of the mill vanilla fuckwits, they are A-grade top shelf fuckwits. Swellnets self-appointed sheriffs.

I can only imagine what would have happened if old mate Wellymon had bought up the subject of bigfoot/sasquatch these days."

seeds's picture
seeds's picture
seeds Sunday, 14 Nov 2021 at 6:07pm

I think Hutchy has.
Stu asked him to go outside today, or something like that, early morning a few days back. Hutchy gave a smart arse reply. His reply was deleted and no sign of him since.

stunet's picture
stunet's picture
stunet Sunday, 14 Nov 2021 at 6:12pm
Supafreak wrote:

Just curious swellnet , has blowin been sin binned ?

Nah, all good I think.

Vic Local's picture
Vic Local's picture
Vic Local Sunday, 14 Nov 2021 at 6:15pm
stunet wrote:
Supafreak wrote:

Just curious swellnet , has blowin been sin binned ?

Nah, all good I think.

It takes a lot to be sin-binned on Swellnet. I've accidentally dropped the occasional C Bomb and Stu, in his good grace, still allows me to post here. thanks Stu, you're a gentleman and a scholar.

GuySmiley's picture
GuySmiley's picture
GuySmiley Sunday, 14 Nov 2021 at 7:20pm

Just another day monitoring the SN forums for Stu ....

Jerry
Jerry
Jerry

https://m.