New Victoria restrictions

Supafreak's picture
Supafreak started the topic in Sunday, 2 Aug 2020 at 3:15pm

Just watched the press release from Dan Andrews and I really feel for how victorians are going to once again pay for others stupidity. Not sure how they are going to police the 1 hour exercise policy but a trip down the coast for a surf could be costly. I understand these new restrictions are mainly Melbourne suburbs and I’m very grateful for where I live NSW Qld border. When we were in shutdown there was no time limit for our exercise thank god as a 3 hour surf kept me sane after losing my job.

AndyM's picture
AndyM's picture
AndyM Friday, 4 Sep 2020 at 1:10pm

So to the point, what's your view on the actions of the authorities shown above Vic?

Vic Local's picture
Vic Local's picture
Vic Local Friday, 4 Sep 2020 at 1:15pm

AndyM,
I wouldn't comment on a video by Yemeni because it's bound to be so full of shit, and the wife basher would omit plenty as well.
The bloke has no credibility at all.

Sheepdog's picture
Sheepdog's picture
Sheepdog Friday, 4 Sep 2020 at 1:33pm

Vic local shooting the messenger. Vic, just watch the u tube footage of the soldier. Totally disregard the mung bean presenting it. Then get back to us

DudeSweetDudeSweet's picture
DudeSweetDudeSweet Friday, 4 Sep 2020 at 1:36pm

Checked the ARIA Top 40 charts for Victoria lately ?

Number 1 with a bullet !

DudeSweetDudeSweet Friday, 4 Sep 2020 at 1:46pm

Just watched that vid , Sheepdog. That shit is out of control.

Looks like Chairman Dan already thinks he’s ruling a province called South Cantong.

Serious note : That’s fucked up. Australia needs whoever authorised that shit thrown behind bars ASAP. Crazy stuff. Proper totalitarianism. Andrews needs to be put in the stocks in the town square and flogged. The useless twat created this entire situation through his own woke incompetence and stupidity. It’s him who should be under arrest . He would be if he was held as accountable as he claims to be.

truebluebasher's picture
truebluebasher's picture
truebluebasher Friday, 4 Sep 2020 at 1:47pm

Incitement : Deliberate act of encouraging violence or crime...

1. Qld Premier sparks outbreaks of Mass Footy Violence repeatedly breaching SD.
Repeatedly inciting thugs to punch the fuck outta each other.(re: One punch rule!)

2. Vic Cop gangs hunt down chix & smash car windows then lock them up in vans.

Not incitement...or (Nice stuff)...
1. Instructing to obey SD rules at masked Peaceful Mall gathering on Freedom Day.
No Groping / Tackling / Fingers in Anus or Dry Humping or Smashing Windows!

2.Police smash Hot Hotel window to allow dehydrated Quarantine Mum to breathe!

Cops clearly don't know what incitement is.
Big bullies must apologize to the Lady & her Family!

tbb also wrestled with Sporticus Artisticus!

Qld Punkz dedicate our finest to Vic' Zoe...Police State's new Dartboard Pinup.

DudeSweetDudeSweet Friday, 4 Sep 2020 at 1:48pm

Never forget that Chairman Dan was pushing hard for the F1 race right up until the second reality smashed him in the face.

Then this ....

“Boy, was VIC quarantine ever designed to fail, at the Herald Sun:

The security company paid $44 million to guard Victoria’s quarantine hotels says it does not know why it scored the lion’s share of the work as part of the botched scheme.

Unified Security had just 89 permanent staff in March but ended up employing 1759 people, almost all through subcontractors.

It won the majority of the security work, despite not being on the state government’s preferred supplier list.

The bureaucrat who first approached Unified, Katrina Currie, revealed in emails one consideration was that Unified was indigenous-owned, making it suitable under the ­Andrews government’s ­inclusion policies.

Unified’s Victorian manager Nigel Coppick told the hotel quarantine inquiry on Thursday that he did not know why the company was awarded substantially more than other key contractors Wilson and MSS.

“I was contacted and I was asked if we could support,’’ he told counsel assisting the inquiry, Rachel Ellyard.

This one decision should cost the Andrews Government office. It is a failure of judgment so complete that it should never be trusted with a decision of gravity again.“

Vic Local's picture
Vic Local's picture
Vic Local Friday, 4 Sep 2020 at 1:48pm

"Vic, just watch the u tube footage of the soldier."
Sheepdog, I've said it many times before, I don't click links to grifter websites, twitter accounts, and you tube videos because their business model relies on hits.
The fact that this story is only doing the rounds on Rebel Media pretty much sums up its' lack of credibility.
There's a shit load of people trying to use Covid 19 to make a buck or get famous. Yemini is one of them. I'd chop off my genitals and chuck them in a lake before supporting Avi the wife-basher by increasing traffic to his bullshit articles or videos.

DudeSweetDudeSweet Friday, 4 Sep 2020 at 1:53pm

I can’t believe you won’t watch a video just cause the guy hosting has brown skin.

That’s heavy.

Vic Local's picture
Vic Local's picture
Vic Local Friday, 4 Sep 2020 at 2:04pm

"I can’t believe you won’t watch a video just cause the guy hosting has brown skin."
No, I won't watch the video because the bloke hosting it is a racist grifter.
BTW two of my favourite journalists / writers are Stan Grant and Kareem Abdul-Jabber.
Yes you are an idiot blowin.

Dx3's picture
Dx3's picture
Dx3 Friday, 4 Sep 2020 at 2:11pm

The final findings, provided they are completely independent and not influenced by Dan and his cronies (which considering all the matters already freely available as the inquiry means we should get a clear report), will be one of if not THE most damning reports into government ineptitude, considering the significant current & ongoing fall-out.

It can not in any way be over-exaggrated just how fucked up the state governments decisions were in regards to the mgmt of the hotels.
Those hotels were the no.1 risk in terms of covid exploding into the community, absolute ground zero, and Dan and his crew completely and utterley botched it.

AndyM's picture
AndyM's picture
AndyM Friday, 4 Sep 2020 at 2:11pm

Mmm, you like him so much you don’t even know how to spell his name.

Hiccups's picture
Hiccups's picture
Hiccups Friday, 4 Sep 2020 at 2:15pm

Anyone who denounces the "loony left" but will watch this Avi tit, mugging for the camera with maniacal eyes, may want to check their irony levels.

GreenJam's picture
GreenJam's picture
GreenJam Friday, 4 Sep 2020 at 2:19pm

Good find VelocityJ - I also found it earlier today, from a health-related website I regularly view. They might be onto it. It matches some other theories I'd read about - like the potentially higher risk for those on ACE inhibitors. How about those 'covid toes' - I get those damn chillblains every year, only just clearing up now with the worst of the cold weather behind us just now (here in QLD anyway). But I'm pretty sure I havent been exposed to covid - but you never know..., at least I havent felt the need to get tested.

anyway, sounds like we both rightfully cautious of this virus - hope you keep safe.

DudeSweetDudeSweet Friday, 4 Sep 2020 at 2:28pm

Won’t watch a video cause the guy hosting has brown skin and now says “ I’m not racist because.....”.

Heavy.

adam12's picture
adam12's picture
adam12 Friday, 4 Sep 2020 at 2:34pm

The day before the Aust.GP was to start Dan Andrews informed the organisers they could not have the public attend due to the covid risk.. Paul Little and the GP management refused to announce that to the public and left them to attend at the gates the next morning in an attempt to force Andrews' hand. He refused and sent police to prevent the organisers from opening the gates, leaving Little to make an embarrassing loudspeaker mea culpa to the crowd of disappointed race fans.
MSS and Wilson Security, the other quarantine providers also being investigated by the Coates Inquiry, are the Federal Govt. recommended/preferred contractors.
The independent inquiry will release it's findings in November so we will see who is to blame then.
Andrews has public support in the 70% range in Victoria.
He's not going anywhere. Blowin is hysterical, ill informed and quite possibly mad.

Hiccups's picture
Hiccups's picture
Hiccups Friday, 4 Sep 2020 at 2:38pm

"Won’t watch a video cause the guy hosting has brown skin and now says “ I’m not racist because.....”"

And you use inverted commas despite that neither being a direct quote or remotely what he meant.

DudeSweetDudeSweet Friday, 4 Sep 2020 at 2:45pm

Not what he meant ?

Vic Local is smarter than all of us put together. He’s made this obvious time and again by shouting his opinions over the top of everyone else. It therefore behoves us all to follow the lead set by his example. So I’ve decided to do as Vic does and just keep allocating a completely erroneous motivation to everything other people say cause it suits my agenda.

“ You don’t approve ?”

blowfly's picture
blowfly's picture
blowfly Friday, 4 Sep 2020 at 2:57pm

One more time over the top with THE DUDE.....the non-racist agitator against all things Chinese. THE DUDE who (in an entirely non-racist manner) defended people who attacked and abused Asian Australians in the streets when the virus first appeared. THE DUDE who (without any racist intentions at all) encouraged such actions by repeatedly referring to it as "the Chinese virus" "wuflu" etc. THE DUDE who is obsessed (in a racist free context) with immigration from China, Chinese students etc etc etc. THE DUDE, who sets the bar of his personal standards so low you couldn't crawl under it, but still manages to face plant at every attempt to clear it. THE DUDE!
Apologies to those who will now have to read the usual tirade. I am going for a long walk in the sunshine and maybe another surf in that nice little beachie I had to myself this morning.

Hiccups's picture
Hiccups's picture
Hiccups Friday, 4 Sep 2020 at 3:05pm

He did all this? Jesus. I'm new here and can already tell he's a total arsehole.

DudeSweetDudeSweet Friday, 4 Sep 2020 at 3:10pm

Remember when a couple of people made remarks about how people from Asia entering Australia may carry the virus and it was everywhere how racist this was. Particularly from Vic Local . Apparently It was more dangerous than the virus to single people out as spreaders of the virus based on where they were from.

Next minute.....Vic Local is aiming every derogatory word he knows at people because they were from somewhere else ( Melbourne ) and might be spreading the virus .

Bigoted against Melbournites !

Now he won’t watch a video cause the guy hosting has the wrong shade of skin tone .

Heavy.

Vic Local's picture
Vic Local's picture
Vic Local Friday, 4 Sep 2020 at 3:19pm

Now he won’t watch a video cause the guy hosting has the wrong shade of skin tone .
Really blowin? again?
The colour of the presenter's skin means absolutely nothing to me. It's only the content and character of the presenter that counts. That's why I'm happy to watch Stan Grant any day of the week, while refusing to watch Avi the wife-bashing racist grifter.
Are you going to run that BS "wrong shade of skin" line again? My tip is yes, because you're a moron who doesn't mind embarrassing himself.

GuySmiley's picture
GuySmiley's picture
GuySmiley Friday, 4 Sep 2020 at 3:33pm

Me thunks VL gunna scream like there's no tomorrow when restrictions are lifted and his local (Pt Roadknight) gets packed out with the great unwashed from Melbourne, seem to remember his girly-boy squeals when stage 3 restrictions were temporary lifted.

Vic Local's picture
Vic Local's picture
Vic Local Friday, 4 Sep 2020 at 3:49pm

“Me thunks VL gunna scream like there's no tomorrow when restrictions are lifted and his local”. Only if it happens too soon.
“(You) , seem to remember his girly-boy squeals when stage 3 restrictions were temporary lifted.” given the second wave GS, was I wrong?

GuySmiley's picture
GuySmiley's picture
GuySmiley Friday, 4 Sep 2020 at 4:28pm

Yes you were very wrong; just more arbitrary judgement of others and a form of localism I find very distasteful.

velocityjohnno's picture
velocityjohnno's picture
velocityjohnno Friday, 4 Sep 2020 at 4:40pm

"VJ - To your question on hobbies - I've got very young kids and a really understanding wife that knows my hobby, my outlet, was going for a surf. Whether that is down the coast (any coast - SC, the island, MP), sometimes taking the family for a day trip or overnighters, or heading off to the pool for a city wave."

Dx3, you and Stok sound like you are in a stage of life I remember fondly. I too had an understanding Ms who would permit the odd weekend day for the full Lanno mission, as long as back by 2 to take the children - so that made for early, early wakeups and praying for NE wind and clean swell! Hang in there for this shite, it just gets better and better, just wait till you paddle out at 6ft with your child and they love it, or wait till you see them busting air on a snowboard, etc...
As for hobbies, I meant the more hands on at home stuff - have you ever shaped a board? That's one way to keep involved when you can't be out. Little kids around the house can stop almost every spare moment though. A natural contraceptive, as well.

& GreenJam, yes I reckon that link is gnawing away at the truth. It's not a nice virus at all.

Vic Local's picture
Vic Local's picture
Vic Local Friday, 4 Sep 2020 at 9:30pm

Back to Avi the wife basher. I've just watched the video of Ari's idiot conspiracy theorist hero who thinks laws don't apply to him.
This conspiracy theorist has 100,000 followers and is actively encouraging people to not social distance during a pandemic. He had every opportunity to open the door but he wanted to make a video for his nutter fan club. You can understand why the coppers didn't want to be any part of that crap, so they broke down his door.
Avi the wife-bashing grifter saw an opportunity to earn some decent bucks so he sided with the conspiracy theorist with the big social media following, blamed Dan Andrews (for a policing decision), and pointed everyone to websites where donations can be made.
And of course the usual suspects on SN fell for the grifter's snake oil. You can't fix stupid.

Stok's picture
Stok's picture
Stok Friday, 4 Sep 2020 at 11:18pm

VJ - thanks for sharing...sometimes pinch myself that I have stuff like that to look forward too!

indo-dreaming's picture
indo-dreaming's picture
indo-dreaming Saturday, 5 Sep 2020 at 7:43am

"And of course the usual suspects on SN fell for the grifter's snake oil. You can't fix stupid."

Some bad generalisations there.

Sheepdog shared the video which i was surprised about as SD is pretty left leaning but he is very anti control of government.

Im a fan of Avi in most cases i agree with his view, but i dont agree with his views on the last two videos he has made, but thats life we dont always agree with people.

I do have to say knocking down the door seemed pretty excessive though, but i guess we dont know how long they were asking him to answer the door.

blowfly's picture
blowfly's picture
blowfly Saturday, 5 Sep 2020 at 8:45am

"Remember when a couple of people made remarks about how people from Asia entering Australia may carry the virus and it was everywhere how racist this was. "

No, but I remember these.

“Hear that ?
That’s the sound of cheering in support of the brave Australian who protested at the Chinese consul with his whip.” 27 April 2.56pm

“I support a fella harmlessly cracking a whip in legitimate protest at a Chinese consul and he says that my very acceptance of the fella’s action is encouraging racial violence ,” 27 April 7.15pm

And then there is this which probably needs a little analysis.

“ How about the ALP policy taken to the last election which wanted uncapped visas for Chinese grandparents ?” 4 September 2.02pm

It is not racist to complain about immigration policy. The problem starts when you take a non-racist family re-union policy and recast it in racist terms. Cut out "Chinese" from that sentence and it is fair comment. As it stands it is just further evidence that your racism runs so deep you are not even conscious of it.

DudeSweetDudeSweet Saturday, 5 Sep 2020 at 9:03am

The elderly parents visa from the ALP was nothing but a cynical political attempt to dig themselves out of the hole Michael Daley put them in when he said that Asians were taking jobs from Australian kids .

My comment is accurate and it’s no reflection on my own opinions. Please remember to place context to this desperately conceived policy and it’s obvious demographic target and acknowledge that this should be taken into account in any fair judgement.

https://www.smh.com.au/nsw-election-2019/sydney-s-asian-communities-cond...

goofyfoot's picture
goofyfoot's picture
goofyfoot Saturday, 5 Sep 2020 at 9:12am

Indo this is the guy you have said a couple of times now that you’re a fan of?
Nice one.

blowfly's picture
blowfly's picture
blowfly Saturday, 5 Sep 2020 at 9:15am

"My comment is accurate and it’s no reflection on my own opinions. "

Two lies in 12 words.

DudeSweetDudeSweet Saturday, 5 Sep 2020 at 9:19am

Say what you like about me , it , doesn’t change the fact that the ALP policy was aimed at the Chinese demographic to counter Daley’s thoughts.

DudeSweetDudeSweet Saturday, 5 Sep 2020 at 9:23am

BB....just stand back for a second a think about how many times you’ve shit your nappy and claimed that other people insult and offend you on here and how you couldn’t tolerate people acting in this manner . Then consider what you are doing right now.

blowfly's picture
blowfly's picture
blowfly Saturday, 5 Sep 2020 at 9:31am

What manner would that be insult master? Calling out your bullshit? Shit my nappies? Jesus fuckin' Christ all the imagination of a five year old in a sandpit.

blowfly's picture
blowfly's picture
blowfly Saturday, 5 Sep 2020 at 9:33am

".... it , doesn’t change the fact that the ALP policy was aimed at the Chinese demographic to counter Daley’s thoughts."

See it's not that hard is it? You can say what you mean without being racist. And yes there may be some truth in what you say but that does not justify your racism.

factotum's picture
factotum's picture
factotum Saturday, 5 Sep 2020 at 12:06pm

Um, except it wasn't.

Sweetie's conflatin', and cut n pastin', and getting all hysterical. And getting a bit BS-y.

Again.

Do the research, Blowfly.

Never take what Sweetie says as gospel.

Referring to what's on here or in the real world.

Enjoy the day!

Freedom!

blowfly's picture
blowfly's picture
blowfly Saturday, 5 Sep 2020 at 10:07am

Nah, I'd rather remind people, as we enter our first recession in nearly 30 years, of the exact basis of that stellar economic performance. Yep, the Hawke/Keating government's economic reforms. Deep, longlasting and way ahead of their time

truebluebasher's picture
truebluebasher's picture
truebluebasher Saturday, 5 Sep 2020 at 11:17am

[Broken news]
Anna secures rights to Vic's "Fox Freedom Grand Final Rally"
Qldurrz are back in ankle chains building their 9th Gabba this month.

Finals Teams
Anna's Gross Manpower Display
NRL / AFL Toolies Drug Bust-up
Where's Eddie's Whiteshoes
Goldie Logies Vaccine
[ xx// Vicstapo \\xx ]
[ Hillsong Frontbench Inquiry ]
Sam's He Man Crush
Witches of Freevic (Karen / Zoey / Eve)

Subs :
Careless Aged Carers Care
Clive's Court Challenge
BLM too.
Ruby Princess Conga Line
Exemplary VIP Exemptioners

Sponsored by..
[ # Qld Police State # ]
Rydges Chain free Hot Hotel Chain
Shazza's Nettie Bibs
PM's evil twin monkey fetus health supplement.

truebluebasher's picture
truebluebasher's picture
truebluebasher Saturday, 5 Sep 2020 at 1:25pm

Pre Free Rally...
https://www.abc.net.au/news/2020-09-05/coronavirus-australia-live-news-v...
Alt Free Rally
https://www.theaustralian.com.au/news/latest-news/police-out-in-force-as...
The Clash
https://www.sbs.com.au/news/more-arrests-in-victoria-over-lockdown-rallies
Police SD.
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8700047/Cops-swarm-anti-lockdow...
Resistance
https://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/news/multiple-arrests-made-as-proteste...
Human Rights Matter
https://www.pscp.tv/w/1djGXodZNevKZ
Oz Flag gets hoisted at a Rally? (Bullshit!) Really!
https://www.themercury.com.au/news/national/coronavirus-australia-live-v...
Arrests
https://www.9news.com.au/national/melbourne-antilockdown-protests-arrest...

Qldurrz take is that the Vic Witches Karen/ Eve /Zoe are He Man's play things.
He Man Templar Bartolo (vicstapo removed his Sword's from his videos)
Conscious Truth (*Network*)
The Anti Police Labor State Groups joining Left Union of Human Rights groups
This growing Voice is 100% Anti Puppet PM + 100% Anti Police State Labor!

Voters support Lockdown but fucking hate Heavy Police...Fine Line is widening
Dan & Anna are losing 10-20% support base with heavy Closed Border Policing
TAB/Footy is seen as vile VIP Power Corruption..& tbb 100% agrees with that.
Alan Jones / Bolt Shock Jocks are in their element...

indo-dreaming's picture
indo-dreaming's picture
indo-dreaming Saturday, 5 Sep 2020 at 1:35pm

"Indo this is the guy you have said a couple of times now that you’re a fan of?
Nice one."

I dont condone violence towards women in anyway.

However i think to label Avi a wife basher IMHO is misleading (obviously intentionally) Avi had a one off incident in the heat of an argument that he says was not intentional (wasn't throwing it to hit her) and one she reported a few years after the incident, obviously because of $$$ etc and other aspects like a battle of custody of children and im sure just to try to drag his name down.

Are you a fan on the Beatles/John lennon?, John Lennon hit numerous women and was suppose to be super abusive towards women, personally i still like the Beatles even some of John lennon's solo work.

Same deal with Black Sabbath, Ozzy has been charged with domestic violence and admits to hitting his wife etc, but i still love Sabbath.

Jimmy page of Led Zep girl friend was 14 when he was 28, i still love Led Zep. (similar deals with Bowie & Elvis)

Then you have actors Johnny depp, Mel Gibson, Nicolas cage and on and on that have been arrested for domestic violence/assault/battery charges etc, to me they are still good actors i still watch their movies.

Personally i can seperate people and aspects of what i admire about what they do from an incident or even incidents that have happened in their personal life's that i dont condone or like, but hey each to their own.

indo-dreaming's picture
indo-dreaming's picture
indo-dreaming Saturday, 5 Sep 2020 at 1:40pm

"Nah, I'd rather remind people, as we enter our first recession in nearly 30 years, of the exact basis of that stellar economic performance. Yep, the Hawke/Keating government's economic reforms. Deep, longlasting and way ahead of their time"

Like starting the ball rolling on privatisation?. (Commonwealth bank, Qantas etc)

goofyfoot's picture
goofyfoot's picture
goofyfoot Saturday, 5 Sep 2020 at 1:45pm

Yeah I like the Beatles and Black Sabbath and yes I like movies those actors have been in.
But if it’s true what you say about them, then as men they’re pieces of shit. Would you say the same about Avi?

Why would he plead guilty if it wasn’t intentional what he did? Why wouldn’t you fight the charge?
Anyway, whatever floats your boat dude

truebluebasher's picture
truebluebasher's picture
truebluebasher Saturday, 5 Sep 2020 at 3:10pm

The Ballad of Bunnings Karen by SJ Paterson (Oldie but a Goodie)
https://iview.abc.net.au/show/sammy-j

velocityjohnno's picture
velocityjohnno's picture
velocityjohnno Saturday, 5 Sep 2020 at 4:04pm

From the Age:

https://www.theage.com.au/national/victoria/victoria-records-76-new-coro...

" "It is heading in the right direction. It's too slow for all of us... [it's] too slow for me, but it is going in the right direction. It is some light at the end of a very long tunnel."

Professor Sutton renewed his call for people with coronavirus symptoms to get tested.

Professor Sutton said the cases in metropolitan Melbourne were concentrated in just a couple of dozen local government areas in the city's north and west and in the south-east.

Professor Sutton said the government's strategy was being driven by the principle that the current caseload was the tail end of the virus.

"That we are working to a future where this virus remains under control for the long-term, because we can't afford it, no-one can afford it globally, to have a huge resurgence, so we need to keep it under wraps until a vaccine is available," he said.

Professor Sutton said cases in Colac were the only regional infections today and that many regional councils would not see new cases.

"That said, there might be cases out there, so do not be complacent and think that there isn't the possibility of cases being introduced into your postcode, if you're in regional Victoria, get tested if you're symptomatic," he said.

Asked whether aiming for zero community transmissions was realistic Professor Sutton said restrictions could be relaxed before the state got to that point. "

So we are getting close to managing the thing and keeping a lid on it. Big announcement tomorrow, I do hope there is something in it for you guys up there who have gone through so much, I hope there's a way to keep the infections lessening and also show people a path back to going to surf in our great little state.

Vic Local's picture
Vic Local's picture
Vic Local Saturday, 5 Sep 2020 at 5:00pm

Caspar Dreaming: "I dont condone violence towards women in anyway."
And the very next paragraph you provided a bunch of reasons why we should all forgive the wife basher, including his claim that it was "unintentional".
I for one don't buy that at all. If I accidentally injured my wife with a chopping board in a fit of rage, I'd be horrified and apologise profusely and offer first aid. Ari the wife basher just expected the wife to finish cooking the dinner and clean herself up. Doesn't sound like it was unintentional at all. Sounds like Ari the wife basher was just saying that in court to get a lighter sentence or smaller fine to me. And it certainly looks like the judge didn't believe the "unintentional" line at all.

geek's picture
geek's picture
geek Saturday, 5 Sep 2020 at 5:16pm

Speaking of the wife beater, he got arrested today lol

indo-dreaming's picture
indo-dreaming's picture
indo-dreaming Saturday, 5 Sep 2020 at 5:18pm

VL have you ever smashed or thrown something when angry or in an argument?

I know i have and im sure most people if they are honest have at one stage in their life's, ive even seen teachers get angry and throw things at kids (probably would get them fired these days though).

Why didnt Avi dispute the charges in court?

I havent read why, maybe money and time, or maybe he was just just manning up and taking responsibility for his actions even if it wasn't intentional to hit her, he never denied throwing the chopping board, which should be noted was a one off incident in a ten year relationship.