Australia - you're standing in it

Sheepdog's picture
Sheepdog started the topic in Friday, 18 Sep 2020 at 11:51am

The "I can't believe it's not politics" thread.

sypkan's picture
sypkan's picture
sypkan Friday, 2 Oct 2020 at 12:16pm

"I thought / think that too"

glad I put 'think' in there too

...assuming he's not a cunt

...dumb or otherwise

blowfly's picture
blowfly's picture
blowfly Friday, 2 Oct 2020 at 5:15pm

Aaaaaagh! How deep into meaningless can one mind sink?

factotum's picture
factotum's picture
factotum Friday, 2 Oct 2020 at 8:58pm

"Only two outfits appear bold enough to want to weather the storm of supporting Southern’s Nazi history and associations. One is Sky News, and the other is Peter Dutton’s Department of Home Affairs."

How Lauren Southern got into Australia and got a gig on Sky News.

https://truecrimenewsweekly.com/the-far-right-fembot-files-leaked-border...

AndyM's picture
AndyM's picture
AndyM Friday, 2 Oct 2020 at 9:22pm

Unfortunately it's inconceivable that ol' Bugs will do anything other than be someone with a profile who will do what he's told.

indo-dreaming's picture
indo-dreaming's picture
indo-dreaming Friday, 2 Oct 2020 at 9:54pm

What complete trash fakeo, you people really live in a sad world, where everyone is supposedly a white supremacist.

Edit: no wonder the article was so over the top, that complete loser Tom Tanuki wrote it, FFS that guy is the biggest cocked going round.

The bigger story is the leaking of her personally information, how on earth does that happen? ,hopefully she will pursue legal avenues and the person that leaked her personal info is dealt with.

"It appears that last night personal information about my Australian visa was leaked from the Department of Home Affairs to a radical left-wing blog. Dates, purposes, notes from officials and perhaps more I have not seen yet.
The government have a duty under the privacy act to ensure everyone's documentations are handled with care. Yet it appears this breach occurred, possibly because of a radical working within the government with access to information or due to another weakness in security.
Such leaks put my family and my child in danger. It wasn’t even leaked to a mainstream outlet, it was leaked to an extremist outlet with an editor who refers to himself proudly as a “communist” and “ASIO target”.

More here:

https://threadreaderapp.com/thread/1311819379491786752.html?fbclid=IwAR3...

Vic Local's picture
Vic Local's picture
Vic Local Friday, 2 Oct 2020 at 9:56pm

Oh FFS Indo. Southern is a text book white supremicist. It's a fucking disgrace she was given a visa and then allowed into the country during a pandemic.
The details were leaked because it's in the public interest.
Wanting whistle blowers prosecuted and defending full on racists is pretty fascist in my book.

factotum's picture
factotum's picture
factotum Friday, 2 Oct 2020 at 10:00pm

Info, mate, what's wrong? She's your poster girl.

And a bit of a nazi.

But turned over a new leaf, hey?

Her years of villifying immigrants all forgotten now...'cos she's an immigrant now herself.

Hahaha. What a fuckwit. You and her, both.

Vic Local's picture
Vic Local's picture
Vic Local Friday, 2 Oct 2020 at 10:05pm

When a career neo-nazi gets a visa to immigrate to Australia, and then manages to fly in during a pandemic, normal people ask how the fuck did that happen.
Into-Dreaming on the other hand asks, how the hell did we find out about it.
You're one weird dude Indo.

indo-dreaming's picture
indo-dreaming's picture
indo-dreaming Saturday, 3 Oct 2020 at 9:12am

You people are completely clueless, you don't watch her videos, you don't follow her social media etc

You just read some lame article from some far left wing grifter and lap it up as fact, everyone these days to you people is a Nazi a Fascist, some right wing extremist, white supremesist etc

BTW. To show how clueless you people are.

Her husband and child are Australian's hence why can come to Australia and live and work here.

And here is VL post, just incase he edits it so he doesnt look like such a clueless goose.

"When a career neo-nazi gets a visa to immigrate to Australia, and then manages to fly in during a pandemic, normal people ask how the fuck did that happen.
Into-Dreaming on the other hand asks, how the hell did we find out about it.
You're one weird dude Indo."

Vic Local's picture
Vic Local's picture
Vic Local Saturday, 3 Oct 2020 at 9:24am

"You just read some lame article from some far left wing grifter and lap it up as fact, everyone these days to you people is a Nazi a Fascist, some right wing extremist, white supremesist etc"
No serious Indo. Just fuck off. Southern espouses the great replacement theory. This is the same theory that drove an Australian right wing extremist to go into two mosques and murder 50 innocent people.
Downplaying her seriously dangerous racism is a fucking disgrace. You should be ashamed of yourself.

indo-dreaming's picture
indo-dreaming's picture
indo-dreaming Saturday, 3 Oct 2020 at 10:07am

The theory of religion is also responsible for fuelling the deaths of millions of people.

BTW. We know your idea of racism extended's to just about anything and everything, people here cant even have a debate about immigration or danger of being so reliant on China without you calling them racist.

Personally i think mixing of ethnicity's is a good thing (my children are of mixed race), but there is a clear double standard, when one group want's to preserve their culture it's racism, while at the same time these same people are obsessed with persevering other groups cultures like indigenous groups. (ironically possibly the biggest thing that fuels the gap)

Anyway like i said you people are completely clueless about what she says or produces, you just lap up twisted cherry picked views of far left looneys and take it as fact.

The funny thing is you people seems so obsessed with these people like Lauren, while ironically as far as i can see the right aren't obsessed with far left figures...i can't even think of one, and i sure couldn't be bothered following news on them....like i said in an edited post, its just weird that you people are even onto news about these people as soon as it hits the press, a lot of it i miss and you kind of give me a heads up to catch up on news on them.

factotum's picture
factotum's picture
factotum Saturday, 3 Oct 2020 at 11:17am

Info, Info, Info, did you actually say 'lame'? Hahaha, what are you, a teenage stoner from the 90s? Um, well...

Anyway comrade, your heartfelt crush for Lauren (she's a looker! Then so was Eva Braun!) is touching, but swallowing her personal PR Kool-Aid (Cottees now, I guess) ain't cutting it.

It's obvious you don't know anything about her previous life, do you? She's tried to self-redact, cover up, make excuses etc, but...you know, that pesky internet! You really gotta watch what you put out there!

We all know you're a fan of 'resurch', so have a crack at explaining away some of this:

Her previous working and personal relationship with Martin Sellner, for starters.

"Sellner is a prominent figure in the ‘Identitarian movement’, a European effort to update and sanitise white nationalism and fascism. He was in contact with the Christchurch killer, Brenton Tarrant, and received financial support from him.

Interestingly, just a few months back Sellner was forced to cancel his marriage to another far right online identity – the US-based Brittany Pettibone – after the United States changed his immigration status prohibiting him from entering the country following evidence of his friendship with Tarrant was made public."

"Southern was directly involved in a mission conducted by Generation Identity (Sellner’s group), boarding a vessel in Europe headed out to block ships searching for migrants stranded at sea. It’s only one of many awful stunts she conducted as part of her career as a YouTuber, but boarding that vessel was perhaps the worst and most extreme."

And then who can forget her 2018 vilifying tour with fellow Canadian RWNJ grifter Stefan Molyneux down under? Did you go, Info?

It got some press (as is her grifting raison d'etre):

https://www.sbs.com.au/nitv/article/2017/07/30/far-right-canadian-duos-v...

https://www.qt.com.au/news/youre-not-welcome-southerns-runin-with-sydney...

"And finally, of course, there’s the theory she popularised. The one which inspired our worst-ever mass-murderer, Brenton Tarrant. The Christchurch killer’s manifesto was entitled ‘The Great Replacement’ and it outlined a conspiracy theory in which white people are being deliberately ‘replaced’ by other races. Southern didn’t invent this theory, but she was among its the most famous promoters. Her ‘Great Replacement’ video glorifying the conspiracy theory received around 620,000 views, offering up largely the same paranoid call to action that Tarrant’s manifesto did.

After Christchurch, she removed the video."

Were you one of the 620,000, Info?

"Lauren’s deleted many more of her videos. Very recently. She has, for example, removed every one of her (numerous) videos promoting Generation Identity and the identitarian movement. She also deleted her interviews with Martin Sellner. She is trying to sanitise her online presence."

Did you get in before she self-redacted, Info?

Maybe she just left a "."

Maybe, with your 'resurch' skills, Info, you can watch her recorded comeback video with the very explicit disclaimer that she is no longer a white nationalist or an alt-right member.

Unless you've already seen it?

Have you caught her on Sky lately too, Info Dreemin'?

Plenty to get on with, comrade. I'll leave you to it.

Hang about...is this me 'radicalising' you??

indo-dreaming's picture
indo-dreaming's picture
indo-dreaming Saturday, 3 Oct 2020 at 2:10pm

"We all know you're a fan of 'resurch',

Ha ha dude you are the Swellnet "resurch" king, digging up obscure, fringe websites and views pretty much daily often on topics or people you have no real interest in.

Mostly just trying or stir up shit or bait people, this topic you started is a great example clearly just to bait me, and now after some resurch you are an expert on Lauren.

Like everyone, i dont have to agree with everything she says, and like everyone her own views are not static and written in stone they can change over time.

Her whole style has also completely changed over time from just outright trolling the left type stunts to more of a serious docco maker.

Her last docco although i think it could have been structured better and dragged on a bit, was still eye opening and showed many elements other media doesn't show, like this bit where a hidden camera records a well known refugee advocate telling how they coax so called refugees to jump hoops.

Quite obviously this is not at all limited to Europe.

(2:25 onwards for best bit)

PS. i honestly havent caught her on Sky i rarely watch Sky its generally to over the top, but yeah i might have to catch up on her vids there.

BTW. Her looks are irrelevant, i dont follow people like Avi or Jacinta price for their looks same with Lauren.

GuySmiley's picture
GuySmiley's picture
GuySmiley Saturday, 3 Oct 2020 at 2:06pm

“...... BTW. Her looks are irrelevant, i dont follow people like Avi or Jacinta price for their looks same with Lauren” ..... but get me at Dandy Markets and I’m like a crazed animal at the sight of a woman in Muslim headdress ..... a crazed animal I say, yeah baby

velocityjohnno's picture
velocityjohnno's picture
velocityjohnno Saturday, 3 Oct 2020 at 2:08pm

"Anyway comrade, your heartfelt crush for Lauren (she's a looker! Then so was Eva Braun!) is touching, but swallowing her personal PR Kool-Aid (Cottees now, I guess) ain't cutting it."

It gets more bizarre when LS is supposed to have Jewish ancestry. A neo-Nazi who is also part Jewish? Family get-togethers must be pretty awkward. (Ditto: Stefan Molyneux). We do live in strange times.

factotum's picture
factotum's picture
factotum Saturday, 3 Oct 2020 at 2:16pm

"Like everyone, i dont have to agree with everything she says, and like everyone her own views are not static and written in stone they can change over time."

So as I said before, just a bit Nazi like, but she's all good now?

"Ya fuck one goat..." A good joke.

You're a bad joke, Info Dreemin'. Not even funny to laugh at anymore.

And VJ, self-loathing is a powerful force. Especially left unexamined. Twas ever thus.

factotum's picture
factotum's picture
factotum Saturday, 3 Oct 2020 at 2:12pm

Day 21 of the Assange trial. Some amazing stuff.

https://www.craigmurray.org.uk/archives/2020/10/your-man-in-the-public-g...

Worth reading?

"A friend last night gave me the cold comfort that I should not worry about the hurried close of these proceedings reducing the public gaze on the evidence and the arguments (and I think there were altogether nine witness statements yesterday), because that public gaze had been extremely limited, as indeed I have been continually explaining. In other words, it makes no difference. I follow that argument, but it goes against some fundamental beliefs and motivations I have about bearing witness, which I shall need to develop further in my own mind."

Craig Murray.

indo-dreaming's picture
indo-dreaming's picture
indo-dreaming Saturday, 3 Oct 2020 at 2:19pm

2020 the far left's new catch cry seeing racist & biggot have been worn out, everyone is now a Nazi.

Anyway dont let me hold you up from your "resurchin"

Your a loser Fakeo with all your fake profiles.

Even funnier now when you look back at old threads and you are using one profile and then replying with another, FFS what a loser.

factotum's picture
factotum's picture
factotum Saturday, 3 Oct 2020 at 2:28pm

"Your a looser".

Well, you're definitely not a 'grammar nazi', Info, you loser.

Hahahahahahahahaha.

Lame.

GuySmiley's picture
GuySmiley's picture
GuySmiley Saturday, 3 Oct 2020 at 2:22pm

au contraire mon petit pois de cerveau tout à droite suce le trou, c'est toi rêveur qui fait le reseaxhing ici, maintenant sois un bon garçon et va te faire foutre

factotum's picture
factotum's picture
factotum Saturday, 3 Oct 2020 at 2:25pm

Pilger's summation of the Assange trial.

http://johnpilger.com/articles/eyewitness-to-the-trial-and-agony-of-juli...

Decision pending Jan 4.

etarip's picture
etarip's picture
etarip Saturday, 3 Oct 2020 at 8:36pm

Hey Facto, do you see a bit of yourself in Julian?
(Or vice versa?)
What’s with it?

sypkan's picture
sypkan's picture
sypkan Sunday, 4 Oct 2020 at 10:11am

he wishes etarip

but he's too much of an establishment minion void of integrity for that

(also his computer skills are limited to the propogation of lame propoganda memes)

GuySmiley's picture
GuySmiley's picture
GuySmiley Sunday, 4 Oct 2020 at 10:18am

Yawn

factotum's picture
factotum's picture
factotum Sunday, 4 Oct 2020 at 1:41pm

Etatrip, arguably the most important trial this century, and the public gets what information about it? Bizarrely, the ramifications for all journalism are immense, and yet from establishment and corporate media virtual *crickets*?

Worse, he's been thrown under the bus by the likes of The Guardian!

The wider ramifications and implications for the majority of us, as the (passive) consumers of said 'news', are huge. If speaking truth to power diminishes evermore, we're left with mere propaganda. Fuck, how much farther down that road do we go?

My reasons? To bear witness and shine a light on it from the tiny fissure that is Swellnet...maybe provoke some thought, private or otherwise...sow some seeds...who knows? Maybe some praxis even! Of any sort! - that's a good enough reason for posting this for me. Posting most anything 'political', really.

factotum's picture
factotum's picture
factotum Sunday, 4 Oct 2020 at 1:40pm

Oh, and he's an Aussie too, of course.

Oi!

Michael Bourne's picture
Michael Bourne's picture
Michael Bourne Sunday, 4 Oct 2020 at 5:08pm

Great, genuine answer facto. Just spoke to DJ Stones. Its on...

freeride76's picture
freeride76's picture
freeride76 Sunday, 4 Oct 2020 at 7:48pm

Lismore boy.

etarip's picture
etarip's picture
etarip Sunday, 4 Oct 2020 at 8:30pm

Thanks for that response Facto. Appreciate the absence of snark, as it was a genuine question.
It’s an interesting case; he’s a polarizing character, he seems to infuriate both sides of politics in equal measure. I remember when he first really hit the headlines with ‘collateral murder’ I read some pretty damning perspectives from former co-workers, fellow travelers etc.
Kinda stopped paying attention a while back. He’s definitely getting stitched. Totally unsurprisingly.
I need to think about it more.

etarip's picture
etarip's picture
etarip Sunday, 4 Oct 2020 at 8:31pm

Fliplid's picture
Fliplid's picture
Fliplid Sunday, 4 Oct 2020 at 9:54pm

To give another perspective you wouldn’t go wrong watching last weeks episode of the Murdoch story on ABC Iview about the phone hacking story.

Both sides of politics kow tow to the Murdoch press while his journalists ruin lives and yet when Assange brings to light murder and its’ cover up as he did with Collateral Murder they crucify him by turning a blind eye to his treatment

AndyM's picture
AndyM's picture
AndyM Sunday, 4 Oct 2020 at 10:15pm

The ABC showed their colours quite some time ago - they'll be there with stories on race issues, gender issues and other socially progressive issues but when it comes to global political issues, they're all the way with the U.S.A.

Correct me if I'm wrong but the ABC were brought to heel in the Howard years.

So it's no real surprise that so-called "left' media have gone MIA with the Assange issue.

They're all corporate and/or tame.

I focus's picture
I focus's picture
I focus Sunday, 4 Oct 2020 at 10:49pm

Been meaning to thank you Facto for the updates totally agree with your summation BTW.

Fliplid's picture
Fliplid's picture
Fliplid Monday, 5 Oct 2020 at 7:43am

There’s been a few scant references to him which is ironic because the media were all out in force crowing about the loss of democracy when the AFP raids occurred. What is happening to Assange is exactly the type of behaviour and risks to a free press they were all complaining about.

indo-dreaming's picture
indo-dreaming's picture
indo-dreaming Monday, 5 Oct 2020 at 8:55am

I think the media and people are just sick of him, he should have been sent to the USA long ago to the face the music.

soggydog's picture
soggydog's picture
soggydog Monday, 5 Oct 2020 at 10:09am

The problem is ID once extradited to the USA his chances of a fair “ facing of the music” are zero to none.

zenagain's picture
zenagain's picture
zenagain Monday, 5 Oct 2020 at 10:39am

Belated thanks to Facto too.

Vic Local's picture
Vic Local's picture
Vic Local Monday, 5 Oct 2020 at 10:47am

"The problem is ID once extradited to the USA his chances of a fair “ facing of the music” are zero to none."
The problem is, ID doesn't believe in whistle blower protection and the concept of free and fair justice. Fash principles run pretty deep in that bloke.

sypkan's picture
sypkan's picture
sypkan Monday, 5 Oct 2020 at 11:32am

"...The Chinese company which won the $2.3 billion contract to build Melbourne's new train fleet is central to President Xi Jinping's controversial Belt and Road Initiative and was recently blacklisted by the US government due to the security risks posed by its ties to the Chinese government.

The train project, which is more than 18 months behind schedule, was signed a week before Mr Andrews travelled to China in September 2016. Three years later, when the Premier sought more Chinese investment and gave his official endorsement to the BRI, China's expansionist infrastructure policy, the deal was held up as an exemplar.

But CRRC has been flagged by the US Defence Department as a potential cyber-security threat through its involvement in critical infrastructure. It was also listed in a March report from the Australian Strategic Policy Institute as one of 82 companies directly or indirectly benefiting from the use of Uighur workers through potentially abusive labour programs.

An Age and Sydney Morning Herald investigation has also found the Andrews government hired a person who had recently worked for Downer, which is part of the Evolution Rail consortium with CRRC, to play a key role in the tender process in 2015. Just months after CRRC and Downer won the bid in 2016, the official went back to work for Downer, raising questions about the impartiality of the tender process"

"..."I see Chinese companies establishing a presence in Victoria and actively bidding for Victorian projects as essential."

You will find the Victorian market accessible, and my government will welcome your participation and do what it can to facilitate success. My government is dedicated to this effort, and I will personally continue to share the opportunities present in my state's infrastructure agenda.

The CRRC offering was chosen ahead of bids that would have resulted in the trains manufactured locally at established factories in either Ballarat, owned by Alstom, or Dandenong, owned by Bombardier. CRRC did not respond to requests for comment.

"...relations expert John Fitzgerald, emeritus professor at Swinburne University of Technology, said claims CRRC trains could be used for espionage or cyber warfare were "overstated". However, Professor Fitzgerald said the train deal could expose Australia to further economic coercion by China, which he said "had shown many times it is willing to leverage Australia's economic dependence for its political advantage."

For the first half of last decade, he said, Australian governments had often opted for low-cost suppliers of core manufacturing such as automobile and rail equipment. As a result, Australia had lost its independent capacity for rolling stock manufacturing and had become reliant on China, exposing the nation to coercion.

Professor Fitzgerald said the "extraordinary focus" on China by the Victorian government may come at the expense of deeper engagement with India and Japan. "Did [Mr Andrews] offer similar investment opportunities on projects to Japanese, Indian and other regional partners?" he asked."

"...CRRC had a history of low local content usage and late delivery before the HCMT project. The company used no minimal local content to build NSW's Waratah trains from 2006 which were delivered years late and arrived with defects. In South Africa, trains had defects and criminal charges were laid over corruption allegations. About 40 CRRC trains were taken off the tracks in New Zealand due to asbestos contamination in 2014 and the Singaporean government shipped back 26 faulty trains in 2016.

In 2015, China's rail operators blamed the rising number of train malfunctions on declining quality standards at CRRC.

Victorian officials were repeatedly made aware of CRRC's past issues during the procurement process, according to an industry source with first-hand knowledge of the tender process who was not authorised to speak publicly by their company."

https://www.theage.com.au/national/melbourne-s-new-trains-being-built-in...

"...it's just an MOU"

...we understand you have nazi like concentration camps with slave labour, and are consolidating your power and influence in our country, through corruption and the selling of shit products...

but we don't care... show us the aldi bags...

factotum's picture
factotum's picture
factotum Monday, 5 Oct 2020 at 1:15pm

In 2012, the ABCs Four Corners ran a program Sex, Lies and Julian Assange, where they sent their reporter to Sweden to "examine in detail what happened in those crucial weeks while Julian Assange was in Sweden. What was the nature of his relationship with the two women who claim he assaulted them? And what did they tell police that led the authorities to seek his arrest?"

And...

"Four Corners looks at claims the United States is working hard to unearth evidence that would lead to a charge of "conspiracy to commit espionage" being made against Assange - which in turn would be used in his extradition from Sweden. The program also documents the harassment experienced by Assange's supporters across the globe - including his Australian lawyer - and the FBI's attempts to convince some to give evidence against him."

https://www.abc.net.au/4corners/sex-lies-and-julian-assange/4156420 (full transcript available)

That's the ABC in 2012 (who was the Federal Govt again?)

Forward to Four Corners in 2019.

https://www.wsws.org/en/articles/2019/08/12/abcd-a12.html

And now in 2020? Practically nothing.

The ABC certainly seems to have changed its tune. Is there any particular reason why, I wonder? Any undue pressure or influence, perceived or not?

An excoriating last piece from John Pilger:

https://newmatilda.com/2020/02/18/julian-assange-must-be-freed-not-betra...

AndyM's picture
AndyM's picture
AndyM Monday, 5 Oct 2020 at 1:28pm

Yep, Assange is in Room 101.

What a nightmare.

Blowin's picture
Blowin's picture
Blowin Monday, 5 Oct 2020 at 3:40pm
factotum's picture
factotum's picture
factotum Monday, 5 Oct 2020 at 4:10pm

BBB* cranking up again?

*Blowie Beer Bingo

Vic Local's picture
Vic Local's picture
Vic Local Monday, 5 Oct 2020 at 4:30pm

I'm winning for sure. I've got dictator dan, CCP, Manchurian, Wuhan, and Ponzi scheme on my bingo card.

indo-dreaming's picture
indo-dreaming's picture
indo-dreaming Monday, 5 Oct 2020 at 5:11pm

"The problem is ID once extradited to the USA his chances of a fair “ facing of the music” are zero to none."
The problem is, ID doesn't believe in whistle blower protection and the concept of free and fair justice. Fash principles run pretty deep in that bloke."

It really depends on the circumstances.

For instance if the whistle blower is involved or was involved in the incident or company or government etc then yeah there could be a case for protection.

But if it's someone like Assange who has or had people gone hacking government secret files etc (and often putting other peoples life's at risk) then nah not at all.

Especially with his history, guy knew full well the game he was playing and the result of what his actions are, the old cliche, "play stupid games get stupid prizes" sums it up perfectly..

indo-dreaming's picture
indo-dreaming's picture
indo-dreaming Monday, 5 Oct 2020 at 5:18pm

Saw this today too Blowin

"Melbourne's new trains being built in China by blacklisted Belt and Road firm"

https://www.theage.com.au/national/melbourne-s-new-trains-being-built-in...

Michael Bourne's picture
Michael Bourne's picture
Michael Bourne Monday, 5 Oct 2020 at 6:14pm

That comment by Pilger is tough to digest. And that sickening video. Murder, lies, war is no game. We all know that plenty of bullshit goes on behind the scenes. The ever expanding, more intertwined bullshit. Conditioned, like frogs being boiled alive actually being true. Pilger references Indigenous Australians, and there are many similarities with Assange's plight. The deliberate, then hidden lies, which are the very basis, the very foundation of the whole situation. The propaganda, or spoon fed character assassination. The appeal to nationalism, and inflamed and fueled ignorance. The pack mentality. Truth? Fuck the truth, and the likes of Assange with it. Its for a greater... lying cunt.

Here we are, rome Version 2020. The electronic, high tech version, constant updates required. Again, we all know what goes on behind the scenes. Just like the romans did. Watch yourself... or you and yours will fucking pay. Shit happens to cunts who cross the wrong people, those doing the shit behind the scenes. Its ingrained, we swallowed the roman crap, hook line and sinker. Now we are choking on it.

The colosseum, the events, the games worked wonders. religion worked wonders. Keep the fuckers occupied, and sedated. Fuel the right fires. We got vacuumed up into the greed and power black hole. Then another update was unleashed, colonialism xp. Invited the whole planet to join in, in a myriad of ways.

The entertainers delight us, the cash registers roll. Shit happens behind the scenes. Bad shit. Assange exposed the wrong peoples lies. We should be thankfull. The colosseum is roaring, fry the dirty cunt!!! Pilger's brave too. He knows at a bare minimum he'll get a sly boot or fifty sunk in. Some carefully chosen ones too. Its fucking sickening that this is what advanced humanity has descended to. Blazing chopper videos all round, on all sides.

Worst possible timing for Assange. Covid, better than the colosseum even. Covid xmas., even better. Trump. Fires. Grand finals. Series endings, new series teasings... my kitchen rules... again. Julian who? Oh yeh, that filthy, low life, rapist spy cunt...

The whole thing is disgusting. Sickening. Even worse than the truth Assange exposed..

Snuffy Smith's picture
Snuffy Smith's picture
Snuffy Smith Monday, 5 Oct 2020 at 7:46pm

Fuck there is some true stone/stoned cold dead thinking on here.Indo mate how can someone be so draconian in their thinking and Sypkan you seem to be just as broiled cooked right through overdone.History will see Assange and to the same extent David Hicks as more worthy of note as true Australians by their nature as any from this shit show in time.

blowfly's picture
blowfly's picture
blowfly Monday, 5 Oct 2020 at 8:05pm

"BBB* cranking up again?

*Blowie Beer Bingo"

Jesus you'd be pissed quick playing that... but no worries, Stu has him on a short leash. Stay out of the forums and he gets published. Not that I'm complaining. It's kinda relaxing not be trolled. I might even give it up myself, go back to posting genuine comment... but maybe not. Who would have guessed it was so much fun to be a troll?

Blowin's picture
Blowin's picture
Blowin Tuesday, 6 Oct 2020 at 8:30am