Elite Basketball in the early Eightees .... ( 30 years ago )

southey's picture
southey started the topic in Sunday, 27 Jul 2014 at 6:41pm

Elsewhere there has been talk of elite , super large units that dominated their chosen sport .

Basketball was infantile in this era , in the country in comparison to most sports . It wouldn't even rate a mention until the 90's when the local national competition reached its peak strength . From which since then has struggled , and the only success that the sport in this country has seenlately is more young exports to the strongest competition in America ....

Back to the Eightees though . That's were men were men in the this sport ( non contact ) !!!!
But they had massive men that divided and conquered all in their path , none less that " the General " ...
He , when his coaching is combined with national flags , games played and Olympic representation is far above anyone else ....
Strangely the brakes grind on the homo erotic fairy tale .... The General was Phil Smyth , a 183 cm 76 kg. " monster " of a man .....
He actually did transcend the known barriers of his chosen sport , a couple here may have heard of him ....
Still the weedy midget he was , he still was 1000 times more known for his exploits than one MB. Uplift !!!

brutus's picture
brutus's picture
brutus Monday, 13 Jul 2015 at 2:32am

now Southey that's the best post ever.....we now now know the real identity and self esteem problems being a negro American out in the Aussie desert....all is now understood

Gee uppity , waiting for summer are you .
But it looks like you've been in the tanning salon again .
Quite funny that your actually a fictional character set on the edge of the
Ocean forever looking out over it.!
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michael_Bourne

southey's picture
southey's picture
southey Monday, 13 Jul 2015 at 11:02am
uplift wrote:

Get another tatt bad boy, ya getting ya ink done, seein' ya 'accidently' showed us the uvver one.... 'accidently' wiv awl ya uvver badboy shots!!! Your posin' looks deluxe too!

'Aye you won't believe it, look, its a fucking little try hard idiot posing on the roof of his campy twaila in the middle of the fucking desert on his way to the middle of the desert campy gwound!'

What in the flying fuck, are ya thinking up there? No, spare us, we don't need to know that sick, gimpy shit.

'Nithce sthhot take unnuver one boythz, get me new inkth in vis one... thee wot it thays , get vith angwle, I'll point at vat secwet sthign... quickwy get ver cool sthot!!!!'

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AltMeuPkWRs

Actually Muplift ,
That Tattoo shot was actually a fake bali one after a big night celebrating a good trip to outer islands years ago . It was actually taking the piss out of Koby and the real bad boys (bra boys weren't the only gang sporting them at the time , i believe a few of the 'Naki lads did also ) who were also on the island at the time . I've mentioned this before somewhere on here ,
anyway it read " Can't Dance ; Don't Care ! " . As for the blowhole shots , everytime i take someone new up the NW i take their obligatory shot , it was quite timely as there was another Tsunami warning at the time , he was just looking for high ground .!
Hey Brute , you have to read the whole Bio , its hilarious . I want to find the show , or a poster of it and get uppity to sign it . I didn't realise i was hanging shit on someone actually famous , well atleast a fictional character that was ............... hang on i can see the parallels here . LOL

southey's picture
southey's picture
southey Wednesday, 15 Jul 2015 at 6:16pm

uppy , are you there champ ?

grog-an's picture
grog-an's picture
grog-an Wednesday, 15 Jul 2015 at 7:07pm

Eddie the eagle of the surfing world!!!

sir ambrose beachfucker's picture
sir ambrose beachfucker's picture
sir ambrose bea... Wednesday, 15 Jul 2015 at 7:21pm

kim amani vaginal kung fu

southey's picture
southey's picture
southey Sunday, 19 Jul 2015 at 10:06pm

Surfing ( Shithouse ) , Basketball ? Junior intermediate ......
But the real goal is Mountain Climbing .... Real dizzy heights .

Arselift forget to include one more Certificate / reference on his Lust .

His talk of Everist reminded me .

Only that his Mt Everest is a little strange different to everyone else's .

See he wants to Mount Olympia . And plant his Flag deep into her muddy soul .

" On the Cliff top , drawings pictures of Mountain tops ,
with him ontop , lemon yellow sun .
Arms raised in a Vee , whilst the dead lay in a pool of Maroon Below .... ....
Shirtlifter spoke in , spoke in . Shirtlifter spoke in Class TODAY , oooh ooh oh
TRY to forget this , TRY to Erase this " ........ ( Pearl Jam )