That’s weird, that’s queer, that’s crazy, that deserves a long hard look.

Roadkill's picture
Roadkill started the topic in Monday, 25 Oct 2021 at 7:04pm
batfink's picture
batfink's picture
batfink Monday, 30 Jan 2023 at 5:05pm
FriarTuck][quote=batfink wrote:

Far out lol
I am 60 this year, surf 2-3 hours a day if good, walk my dog 3-4ks most days, play tennis 2 times a week. Labourer for the Gardner wife.
Only drink organic preservative free red wine, have eaten red meat/chicken about 4 times in 30 years. Eat fish and dairy so pescatarian.
Take no meds.
Take Spirulina and we buy mostly organic food.
Havn't been to a Dr since I turned 50.

Good for you FT. I exercise every day, in the water just about every day, walk 4 or more kms every day, play golf when it suits, spend the rest of my days gardening and otherwise labouring when I’m not doing the odd bit of casual work. Read a LOT!

Was pure vegetarian for 30 years, eat chicken once or twice a week now, red meat maybe once a week. Rarely sick, have been to a doctor twice in the last decade, once for whooping cough. Had to take, errgghhh, antibiotics.

On the general health scenario, antibiotics are much worse than vaccines in terms of recovery, but they are still necessary at times.

It’s ok though, science has a lot to offer. Take it where it’s the better option, that is, antibiotics where you need them and only if you can’t shake it off without them, and take your vaccines where getting sick is a dumb option.

Choosing illness over a vaccine is crazy.

This is not the flu.

batfink's picture
batfink's picture
batfink Monday, 30 Jan 2023 at 5:07pm

Looking to get my Shingrix vaccine if I can ever get into a doctors. I know quite a few people who got shingles in the past 18 months. It’s a bugger, crazy not to get the vaccine for that one too (recommended for over 50’s)

FriarTuck's picture
FriarTuck's picture
FriarTuck Monday, 30 Jan 2023 at 5:08pm
batfink][quote=FriarTuck wrote:
batfink wrote:

Far out lol
I am 60 this year, surf 2-3 hours a day if good, walk my dog 3-4ks most days, play tennis 2 times a week. Labourer for the Gardner wife.
Only drink organic preservative free red wine, have eaten red meat/chicken about 4 times in 30 years. Eat fish and dairy so pescatarian.
Take no meds.
Take Spirulina and we buy mostly organic food.
Havn't been to a Dr since I turned 50.

Good for you FT. I exercise every day, in the water just about every day, walk 4 or more kms every day, play golf when it suits, spend the rest of my days gardening and otherwise labouring when I’m not doing the odd bit of casual work. Read a LOT!

Was pure vegetarian for 30 years, eat chicken once or twice a week now, red meat maybe once a week. Rarely sick, have been to a doctor twice in the last decade, once for whooping cough. Had to take, errgghhh, antibiotics.

On the general health scenario, antibiotics are much worse than vaccines in terms of recovery, but they are still necessary at times.

It’s ok though, science has a lot to offer. Take it where it’s the better option, that is, antibiotics where you need them and only if you can’t shake it off without them, and take your vaccines where getting sick is a dumb option.

Choosing illness over a vaccine is crazy.

This is not the flu.

yes it is have had it, vaccine didn't work anyway

burleigh's picture
burleigh's picture
burleigh Monday, 30 Jan 2023 at 5:50pm
batfink wrote:

Looking to get my Shingrix vaccine if I can ever get into a doctors. I know quite a few people who got shingles in the past 18 months. It’s a bugger, crazy not to get the vaccine for that one too (recommended for over 50’s)

A known side effect of the covid vaccine. Fuck me batfink open your eyes

Supafreak's picture
Supafreak's picture
Supafreak Monday, 30 Jan 2023 at 5:58pm

@batfink , sounds like you have got on top of the JD as well , good on you . Did you hear what Mr Gates had to say at the Lowy institute in Australia ?

shortenism's picture
shortenism's picture
shortenism Monday, 30 Jan 2023 at 7:10pm

Yep if only Slats would come clean about his fake vaccine certificate we would have at least 2 sporting GOATs sending it.

FriarTuck's picture
FriarTuck's picture
FriarTuck Monday, 30 Jan 2023 at 7:13pm
burleigh wrote:
batfink wrote:

A known side effect of the covid vaccine. Fuck me batfink open your eyes

Lol wtf is wrong with some people

Jelly Flater's picture
Jelly Flater's picture
Jelly Flater Monday, 30 Jan 2023 at 7:21pm

;)

https://m.

Roadkill's picture
Roadkill's picture
Roadkill Monday, 30 Jan 2023 at 7:25pm
Supafreak wrote:

@batfink , sounds like you have got on top of the JD as well , good on you . Did you hear what Mr Gates had to say at the Lowy institute in Australia ? https://youtu.be/kGctGh3vvJg

What did he say, SF?

Supafreak's picture
Supafreak's picture
Supafreak Monday, 30 Jan 2023 at 7:47pm
Roadkill wrote:
Supafreak wrote:

@batfink , sounds like you have got on top of the JD as well , good on you . Did you hear what Mr Gates had to say at the Lowy institute in Australia ? https://youtu.be/kGctGh3vvJg

What did he say, SF?

He said stay off the road and don’t be a dill

Roadkill's picture
Roadkill's picture
Roadkill Monday, 30 Jan 2023 at 8:00pm
Supafreak wrote:
Roadkill wrote:
Supafreak wrote:

What did he say, SF?

So you didn’t watch the whole talk…just the The Hill TV clickbait piece? Where the chick says, that is Bill Gates speaking on the Carona virus mrna Covid Vaccines….which is 100% not what he said and has zero context to what he said.

No surprise you can’t answer as you are just parroting off your usual bias..question everything ha ha..you don’t have the ability or desire to question anything.

Roadkill's picture
Roadkill's picture
Roadkill Monday, 30 Jan 2023 at 7:55pm

Here is the complete talk, for those that want to use some facts before falling for the clickbait

://www.lowyinstitute.org/event/preparing-global-challenges-conversation-bil...

Roadkill's picture
Roadkill's picture
Roadkill Monday, 30 Jan 2023 at 8:00pm

Supafreak's picture
Supafreak's picture
Supafreak Monday, 30 Jan 2023 at 8:09pm
Roadkill wrote:
Roadkill wrote:
Supafreak wrote:
Roadkill wrote:
Supafreak wrote:

What did he say, SF?

So you didn’t watch the whole talk…just the The Hill TV clickbait piece? Where the chick says, that is Bill Gates speaking on the Carona virus mrna Covid Vaccines….which is 100% not what he said and has zero context to what he said.

No surprise you can’t answer as you are just parroting off your usual bias..question everything ha ha..you don’t have the ability or desire to question anything.

And you fail to answer anyones questions daily no matter how simple the question is . Dill by name dill by nature .

Roadkill's picture
Roadkill's picture
Roadkill Monday, 30 Jan 2023 at 8:09pm
Supafreak wrote:
Roadkill wrote:
Roadkill wrote:
Supafreak wrote:
Roadkill wrote:
Supafreak wrote:

What did he say, SF?

And you fail to answer anyones questions daily no matter how simple the question is .

Go on, SF. Go and watch it then come back and admit you posted complete rubbish. You won’t have the ball to admit you got suckered in with clickbait and posted it without ever checking it for factuality.

Supafreak's picture
Supafreak's picture
Supafreak Monday, 30 Jan 2023 at 8:12pm
Roadkill wrote:
Supafreak wrote:
Roadkill wrote:
Roadkill wrote:
Supafreak wrote:
Roadkill wrote:
Supafreak wrote:

What did he say, SF?

And you fail to answer anyones questions daily no matter how simple the question is .

Go on, SF. Go and watch it then come back and admit you posted complete rubbish. You won’t have the ball to admit you got suckered in with clickbait and posted it without ever checking it for factuality.

Did you watch all the rising story ? Come back when you have and tell us what they are talking about first then I may watch what you have put up . Come on Mr Balls

Roadkill's picture
Roadkill's picture
Roadkill Monday, 30 Jan 2023 at 8:13pm

If a question is valid I reply….99% of what you ask is amateur uneducated garbage and doesn’t warrant a reply. :)

Supafreak's picture
Supafreak's picture
Supafreak Monday, 30 Jan 2023 at 8:18pm

Well I have had two valid questions in the last few days that you failed to answer , they were very simple questions.

Supafreak's picture
Supafreak's picture
Supafreak Monday, 30 Jan 2023 at 8:20pm

I’ve just asked another that you also won’t answer, why is that ? No balls ?

Supafreak's picture
Supafreak's picture
Supafreak Monday, 30 Jan 2023 at 9:01pm

Just watched the link roaddill put up , skipped through to about the 52 minute mark where he’s asked the final question from the audience. After watching I’m now convinced that roaddill is an even bigger dill . Unbelievable

FriarTuck's picture
FriarTuck's picture
FriarTuck Monday, 30 Jan 2023 at 9:26pm

Roaddill , you’ve had 3 carrots why not the 4th, your not following the science and the recommendations?

Supafreak's picture
Supafreak's picture
Supafreak Monday, 30 Jan 2023 at 9:30pm

It’s puzzling isn’t it , it’s like he’s unfollowing the science, almost anti-vax like , well I suppose when you’ve had enough , you’ve had enough .

burleigh's picture
burleigh's picture
burleigh Monday, 30 Jan 2023 at 11:08pm
Supafreak wrote:

It’s puzzling isn’t it , it’s like he’s unfollowing the science, almost anti-vax like , well I suppose when you’ve had enough , you’ve had enough .

Follow the experts. Until I don’t want to anymore.
Everyone is on their own journey, unfortunately toadkills is a journey not many would ever want to take in their lifetime.

He now gets his kicks from sharing click bait news articles about sovereign citizens instead of sharing news articles on how the Unvaccinated are killing people like he was brainwashed with only 1 year ago.

burleigh's picture
burleigh's picture
burleigh Tuesday, 31 Jan 2023 at 7:09am
Roadkill's picture
Roadkill's picture
Roadkill Tuesday, 31 Jan 2023 at 9:37am

Kind of just getting on with life and not getting overly concerned about COVID, you should all try it.

The virus has weakened over time, how we treat it has improved, a bit of natural immunity gained. So all up for me it’s life as usual

AndyM's picture
AndyM's picture
AndyM Tuesday, 31 Jan 2023 at 9:51am

I dare say that once you've committed to being part of the cult, it's pretty hard to let it go.

burleigh's picture
burleigh's picture
burleigh Tuesday, 31 Jan 2023 at 10:26am
AndyM wrote:

I dare say that once you've committed to being part of the cult, it's pretty hard to let it go.

If you yelled and screamed to trust the experts for the past two years but now don't follow the same experts recommendations yourself, you're a hypocrite............

AndyM's picture
AndyM's picture
AndyM Tuesday, 31 Jan 2023 at 11:13am

That's Burls' argument and he's sticking to it.
Burls handles complexity surprisingly well.

Roadkill's picture
Roadkill's picture
Roadkill Tuesday, 31 Jan 2023 at 11:49am

Booked those flight tickets yet, burleigh? Imaginary kids must be excited to get overseas ?

burleigh's picture
burleigh's picture
burleigh Tuesday, 31 Jan 2023 at 12:33pm
Roadkill wrote:

Booked those flight tickets yet, burleigh? Imaginary kids must be excited to get overseas ?

Should i post it day after day to anonymous users for some kind of weird self gratification? Or spend my holiday being angry on a forum like you did in Japan?

You obviously didn't get enough hugs as a kid.

Roadkill's picture
Roadkill's picture
Roadkill Tuesday, 31 Jan 2023 at 4:04pm
burleigh wrote:
Roadkill wrote:

Should i post it day after day to anonymous users for some kind of weird self gratification? Or spend my holiday being angry on a forum like you did in Japan?

Better to be a doer than a talker, burl’s.

Mexico for surfing. USA for international businesses. Moving the family to Indo. The places you have told us you are going to yet you’re still here taking the same old bedwetting garbage.

FriarTuck's picture
FriarTuck's picture
FriarTuck Tuesday, 31 Jan 2023 at 4:23pm
AndyM wrote:

vaxers are in the cult lol
booster up

FriarTuck's picture
FriarTuck's picture
FriarTuck Tuesday, 31 Jan 2023 at 4:22pm
burleigh wrote:
Roadkill wrote:

mummy issues

burleigh's picture
burleigh's picture
burleigh Tuesday, 31 Jan 2023 at 6:47pm
Roadkill wrote:
burleigh wrote:
Roadkill wrote:

Better to be a doer than a talker, burl’s.

Mexico for surfing. USA for international businesses. Moving the family to Indo. The places you have told us you are going to yet you’re still here taking the same old bedwetting garbage.

I still can’t travel to USA being unvaccinated. Crazy hey toad. Ever pulled that narrow mind out of the gutter to think why?

Supafreak's picture
Supafreak's picture
Supafreak Wednesday, 1 Feb 2023 at 4:58pm

Old Billy’s interview on 7.30 report has been picked up by media around the world. I did watch the whole episode and it covered alot of topics and this was only a few questions towards the end of the interview , his face at the end of interview ( not shown here but on iview ) was priceless .

His wife warned him and said after meeting epstein once , that he was pure evil and had nightmares about being in his presence.Why didn’t Billy pick up on the vibe ?
if you don’t want to watch the whole 7.30 report interview skip to the last minute, not happy jan .

sypkan's picture
sypkan's picture
sypkan Wednesday, 1 Feb 2023 at 5:26pm
Supafreak wrote:

Old Billy’s interview on 7.30 report has been picked up by media around the world. I did watch the whole episode and it covered alot of topics and this was only a few questions towards the end of the interview , his face at the end of interview ( not shown here but on iview ) was priceless . https://youtu.be/azZJo_2HdnA His wife warned him and said after meeting epstein once , that he was pure evil and had nightmares about being in his presence.Why didn’t Billy pick up on the vibe ? https://youtu.be/JegMqW25EFU if you don’t want to watch the whole 7.30 report interview skip to the last minute, not happy jan . https://youtu.be/nDyzcqAaJ2s

nah, watch the whole thing, it wss gold!

not scandal filled gold... much...

or conspiracy filled gold... much...

so don't get too excited

I find sarah ferguson's questioning style a bit brutal after the smootheness of leigh sales... but her brutal worked on billy...

reckon she overstepped the mark on their 'rules of engagement'

and reckon billy boy won't be back

(she really should've prodded him one just more time when she had him all flustered and on the ropes )

Roadkill's picture
Roadkill's picture
Roadkill Wednesday, 1 Feb 2023 at 6:31pm

Tasmanians at it full on.

Kinda funny that a dead fish can be classified as bestiality.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11699625/Tasmanian-couple-arres...

burleigh's picture
burleigh's picture
burleigh Wednesday, 1 Feb 2023 at 6:59pm
Roadkill wrote:

Tasmanians at it full on.

Kinda funny that a dead fish can be classified as bestiality.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11699625/Tasmanian-couple-arres...

So you can catch a fish with a hook, skull drag it in, leave it on the boat or esky to die slowly but don’t you dare stick it in your vagina.

Supafreak's picture
Supafreak's picture
Supafreak Wednesday, 1 Feb 2023 at 7:13pm
udo wrote:

https://www.techarp.com/facts/jordon-trishton-walker-facts/
https://www.youtube.com/c/DebunktheFunkwithDrWilson

So what’s the verdict udo ? Did walker ever work at Pfizer ? Has Pfizer denied he ever worked for them in any capacity ?

udo's picture
udo's picture
udo Wednesday, 1 Feb 2023 at 7:26pm

Yeh he did i think but i havent read anywhere of Pfizer saying so.

Supafreak's picture
Supafreak's picture
Supafreak Wednesday, 1 Feb 2023 at 7:31pm
udo wrote:

The whole thing is pretty weird, I’m still going with the bit tipsy and willing to tell his date anything to impress . The Pfizer versus Moderna court case should be interesting, billons of $$$ at stake .

burleigh's picture
burleigh's picture
burleigh Wednesday, 1 Feb 2023 at 7:35pm
udo wrote:

If he didn’t work for Fizzer they would 100% released a statement saying that.

They did however release a statement saying they don’t do gain of function research, then in the next paragraph they say they do.

burleigh's picture
burleigh's picture
burleigh Wednesday, 1 Feb 2023 at 7:36pm
udo's picture
udo's picture
udo Wednesday, 1 Feb 2023 at 7:52pm

Got a link to a proper Pfizer Press Release ?

Supafreak's picture
Supafreak's picture
Supafreak Wednesday, 1 Feb 2023 at 8:03pm
udo wrote:

Scroll back I posted one a few days ago ……edit …..here it is udo ….,,.https://www.pfizer.com/news/announcements/pfizer-responds-research-claims

Supafreak's picture
Supafreak's picture
Supafreak Wednesday, 1 Feb 2023 at 8:13pm

Some scientists have defended Pfizer in what they do virtually saying everyone does it . Probably do . What I found bizarre about the whole veritas video when he was attacking the journo was his over the top behavior and my question , which I expressed was “ why was he panicking “ ? I hadn’t at that stage seen the first video when he was on his dates . If he does definitely work at Pfizer which I believe he does, shows just what quality people they have on the books .

udo's picture
udo's picture
udo Wednesday, 1 Feb 2023 at 8:21pm
Supafreak wrote:
udo wrote:

Scroll back I posted one a few days ago ……edit …..here it is udo ….,,.https://www.pfizer.com/news/announcements/pfizer-responds-research-claims

Yeh im aware of that one - was after one re the Tucker Clip...

Supafreak's picture
Supafreak's picture
Supafreak Wednesday, 1 Feb 2023 at 8:24pm

@udo , you deleted a comment saying Walker was holding out for $20 million for the whole story, was that just a rumour you read ?

udo's picture
udo's picture
udo Wednesday, 1 Feb 2023 at 8:45pm

Yeah a Rumour...but Christ knows how much he could ask ?
- - - -