The source of Covid-19 are we any closer to knowing the truth?

indo-dreaming's picture
indo-dreaming started the topic in Saturday, 20 Mar 2021 at 7:00pm

A year ago the media and (so called) experts were saying it didn't escape from a lab, but the narrative in a lot of media does seem to be changing and many have ruled out the wet market theory.

This guy (in vids) is an advisor to the WHO and on face value seems fairly credible https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jamie_Metzl

He seems to believe that Covid did escape from a lab, which off course China would never admit even if it did, and any investigation they have allowed has basically been as you expect very controlled.

BTW. Just because it appears to have come together naturally doesn't mean it didn't escape from a lab, it could have been a virus they collected in wild and were studying.

Really what are the chances that of all areas of China it has sprung up in the area where there just happens to be the Institute of Virology laboratory that studies say 2 type viruses.

Supafreak's picture
Supafreak's picture
Supafreak Thursday, 25 Mar 2021 at 4:45pm

FFEEC3-FA-7-FAD-493-C-B1-F8-C9803220844-E

indo-dreaming's picture
indo-dreaming's picture
indo-dreaming Thursday, 25 Mar 2021 at 4:46pm

@Facto

I shouldn't need to explain this:

But there is a difference between trolling, and abusing someone in a debate/heated conversation, or somebody snapping after being pushed and pushed..

GuySmiley's picture
GuySmiley's picture
GuySmiley Thursday, 25 Mar 2021 at 5:02pm

#moreinfowisdom

Blowin's picture
Blowin's picture
Blowin Thursday, 25 Mar 2021 at 5:09pm

Facto’s Chopper equivalent is Jimmy’s missus Mandy.

indo-dreaming's picture
indo-dreaming's picture
indo-dreaming Thursday, 25 Mar 2021 at 5:07pm

#MorepointlesstrollingfromGuy

factotum's picture
factotum's picture
factotum Thursday, 25 Mar 2021 at 5:41pm

"But there is a difference between trolling, and abusing someone in a debate/heated conversation, or somebody snapping after being pushed and pushed..."

I just heard that in Bluey from Chopper's voice!

Hahahahahaha. Thanks for the laugh, Info.

"Facto’s Chopper equivalent is Jimmy’s missus Mandy."

Is that 'cos she's a woman, Blowie? Preggers, but, not menstruating.

GuySmiley's picture
GuySmiley's picture
GuySmiley Thursday, 25 Mar 2021 at 5:44pm

Hey lil buddy I was agreeing with you but hen again #morebaittaken haha

factotum's picture
factotum's picture
factotum Thursday, 25 Mar 2021 at 6:03pm

Did I say "I can feel a meme or two comin' on"?

What is trolling, hmmmmmm??

#Trollin'InfoStyle

Actually, those are applicable to all 3 SN stooges, as is this one, but Blowie is the Moey. Leader of the pack.

Nyuck, Nyuck, Nyuck!

factotum's picture
factotum's picture
factotum Thursday, 25 Mar 2021 at 6:04pm

Let the Beer Bingo commence...

Blowin's picture
Blowin's picture
Blowin Thursday, 25 Mar 2021 at 6:20pm

It’s already started Facto. Here you are bloke, I’ve mapped out your cycle.

1/ Whiny, indignant, pouting and petulant
2/ False bravado upon realising your dress is tucked into your panties.
3/ “I know you are but what am I” level amateur psychology
4/ Commencement of hours of shit posting insults no one gives a fck about.
5/ Fast and Furious anger posting after your brittle emotional shell is shattered and your shallow confidence is broken.
6/ Return to step 1. Repeat.

You’re at step 4 right now. Go reread the last 48 hours of this thread for a complete overview if your ego can handle the trauma of self realisation.

factotum's picture
factotum's picture
factotum Thursday, 25 Mar 2021 at 6:45pm

1st longneck. Cheers.

48 hours ago would mean Tuesday, yes?

Erm...

Hoping and praying nobody can be arsed going back there, hey?

Bingo! 2nd longie.

Remember the old psychological projection? It being, "a defense mechanism people subconsciously employ in order to cope with difficult feelings or emotions. Psychological projection involves projecting undesirable feelings or emotions onto someone else, rather than admitting to or dealing with the unwanted feelings."

Hmmmmm...

"Whiny, indignant, pouting and petulant". At all times. Check.

"False bravado". Duh.

"Fast and Furious anger posting after your brittle emotional shell is shattered and your shallow confidence is broken". Well, it's a given. Usually measurable in minutes, if not seconds.

"Commencement of hours of shit posting insults no one gives a fck about". You wish. Forlornly.

Anyway, why is my "dress...tucked into [my] panties", Blowie? Am I menstruating?

factotum's picture
factotum's picture
factotum Thursday, 25 Mar 2021 at 6:40pm

Speaking about the above unwitting self-analysis from Blowie, here's a classic meeting of the hearts and minds from days of yore (again for you newbies out there).

Stuart vs Blow Blow. Strap yourself in. It's like Normie Rowe vs Ron Casey on the Midday show.

factotum's picture
factotum's picture
factotum Thursday, 25 Mar 2021 at 6:41pm

"Stu, as much as we've had similar upbringings, don't presume to to know whether I've been oppressed.

I've spent years in the North West as a white piece of shit , according to most locals. I've been verbally and physically abused due to my race. Found plenty of succour within the ranks of my fellow demographic....but isn't that how it works ?

Plenty of discrimination in my global travels. I was fortunate enough to travel the globe for the first quarter century of my life due to my old man's occupation.....so I was privileged right ?

Till I arrived on these foreign shores and realised I was in the minority and treated accordingly, with attendant lack of respect as befits someone that can affford a 10 percent airfare but not the finances to extrapolate myself from the impoliteness of the societies I'd arrived in.

Not to mention the fact that I've existed in what would have to be the most impolite strata of Australian class society in the modern age - that of the Pilbara and Kimberly regions. Political correctness sure experienced a lag in making an impact in the more remote regions of Australia.

And any recent political correctness exists under the guise of the Neo Fascistic face of the US based transnational corporatocracy ....that is responsible for the exponential exacerbation of the original hatred of authority I was genetically gifted.

Then there is the encroaching political state of Australia.

You ever been to Indonesia ?

Experienced the freedoms ....however tenuous they may be ?

Australia....welcome to the land of multicultarism. If you truly don't believe that you're life has improved with the fractualisation of society due to the dilution of any commonality within society then you're obviously an uneducated yob that is in possession of a pathological fear of change or foreign concepts.

And if you don't get with the program then you'll be alienated and bullied. Denigrated and shamed for any belief that you stand by as true to your heart.

You mean that kind of oppression Stu ?

Then there is the situation with my beloved brother.

For all your talk of solidarity, have you ever put yourself on the line physically to represent the esteem of someone you care for in the face of blind hatred ?

I have.

And he's a gay bloke that many have tried to bring down and take me with him by proxy so you can get fucked if you deem to lecture me on how I should behave to be in accordance with any nominal notion of acceptable behaviour that will placate the remote and uninvested observers."

factotum's picture
factotum's picture
factotum Thursday, 25 Mar 2021 at 6:43pm

"@Blowin,

Hard to know how to respond really. I struggle to see how you can equate your priviliged upbringing with its attendant education, travel, Western enlightenment, and opportunity, with that of northwest Aborigines.

That is what you were doing, right? Tell me if I'm reading it incorrectly.

But if I am right then surely you have the capacity to understand how and why cyclical poverty exists and how oppression plays into that.

Or perhaps I shouldn't assume...?

I'll step back a moment and make an observation that I alluded to earlier. Australia currently faces many challenges, from environmental perils of many stripes, nefarious trade deals that threaten to strip worker power, and adjusting to a new energy economy, to name a few. These aren't 24 hour news cycle issues - here today, gone tomorrow - but matters that will shape the economic future of the country. They are issues of utmost importance that should take precedence in the national debate. So what's been the Coalition's biggest target since forming government? 18-fucken-C.

Old white men viciously fighting for the right to say hateful words while Rome burns. I struggle to get pent up about 18C cos it's just so much baby food. The closest analogy I can get to the QUT case is the two guys who want to start up a male only working space (see news this week, it was on every outlet). No word from the moral gatekeepers about segregation there, eh? Sure, they were laughed at, but there wasn't the moral opprobrium as in the QUT case. Funny about that...

Anyway, it's no surprise where I stand on 18C but forgive me for not wasting my energy or adopting it as an ideological emblem.

Sub-points:

Indonesia as an example of encroaching political freedoms? Is this an extension of not being able to say naughty words..? Again, I'm not too sure why you include it. I don't feel any tightening of political freedom in that regard. Trade deals that thwart worker rights - yep, start hurling bricks. But assuming we're on a path to fascism just reeks of go-for-yer-guns yankee paranoia. If anything, Abbott and Brandis' erosion of the separation of powers should be the worry, but like the other 'challenges' I listed above, it's overlooked in favour of Leyonhjelm's vanity project.

Culture as a binding agent. You mention finding comfort in your own demographic. Lot of clues there, though I shouldn't get too smug 'cos I sometimes find comfort there too. However, I also get very uncomfortable with 'my demographic' when they take liberties I don't feel they deserve. I wont defend them when that happens. Similarly, I feel myself to be a bigger and better person - laugh at those words all you want - when I extend myself beyond my kind. And how's this for a whimsical overreach? I think our culture is stronger when we're more inclusive. Yes, I do. It's such a fucken cliche to say 'strength in diversity', it's used to explain everything from cellular reproduction to gut health to rainforest proliferation, but I think it also defines a healthy culture. One that enriches and endures.

I wont foist those beliefs on you. You're entitled to yours, just as much as yourself and DiscoStu [another blow in gronk] would call me a weak leftwing pushover, or a culture betrayer, or whatever stereotype fits that worldview."

adam12's picture
adam12's picture
adam12 Thursday, 25 Mar 2021 at 6:55pm

AndyM's picture
AndyM's picture
AndyM Thursday, 25 Mar 2021 at 6:49pm

Come for the forecasts and the odd article, stay for the invective dripping with bile, the bitter years-long blood feuds.

indo-dreaming's picture
indo-dreaming's picture
indo-dreaming Thursday, 25 Mar 2021 at 6:49pm

Completely nailed the cycle Blowin, that needs to be made into a meme with a clock face.

I honestly hope we are getting back to stage four and we get Memo back, the less Facto has to say the better, at least with Memo you can just skim over the meme and read the next comment.

gold's picture
gold's picture
gold Thursday, 25 Mar 2021 at 7:02pm

Hi Blowin [post 3.49pm]

That post of mine at 3.24 was directed at Stu. I just wanted to let him know I saw things
differently to him. I don't know why you had to respond, but then, silly me, just remembered, this is your personal facebook page.

But thanks for clarifying your typical attitude in those 2 paragraphs. I'm not too good with words in trying to explain things, but you summed it up nicely.

Care to respond to the facts in the post, and not just ''play the man and not the ball''. You know Indo hates that.

One more question. You seem to call people you don't like ''bloke''. I don't get out much, so don't know all the latest hip terms. But now that I am a fully paid up, card carrying member of the ''blokehood'', could you give me tips how I should act, clothes to wear, special hand shake and all things necessary to fit in.

As for being a tight c***. Well, wrong again. Got enough money, happy to support the site, but read my original post again. Play the ball blowie, the ball. Stu can sent me a personal bill when he permanently bans you.

gold's picture
gold's picture
gold Thursday, 25 Mar 2021 at 7:10pm

Hi Indo [post 3.42pm]

Indo said - ''Personally I highly doubt this is your first post (maybe under this name) otherwise its very unlikely that you would follow what is said in these forums for years without being tempted to have your two cents worth until now, i betting you are either either Blindboy or Viclocal.''

Indo, you really should give up betting. Remember the crypto debacle.

You know Indo, most people on this site realize why facto trolls you and Blowin. Your the only two who don't get it.

God Bless Indo

JQ's picture
JQ's picture
JQ Thursday, 25 Mar 2021 at 7:30pm

Ah wow, thanks for the chuckle fellas. Keep it up memo. Maybe get back on topic though?

I don't think we're ever going to know the truth about the origins of Covid-19. What I am sure of though, is that people will continue to misconstrue a lack of evidence into support for their preferred answer.

indo-dreaming's picture
indo-dreaming's picture
indo-dreaming Thursday, 25 Mar 2021 at 7:38pm

Um sorry Gold he doesn't just troll me or Blowin, Sypkan is just as big target there is occasional others too, basically anyone with an opinion he doesn't agree with.

Basically all he does is instead of playing the ball he plays the man, and constantly trolls them trying to wear them down or make them snap.

If he is so smart as he likes people to think, why doesnt he actually play the ball instead and get into civil debate and prove others wrong???

bluediamond's picture
bluediamond's picture
bluediamond Thursday, 25 Mar 2021 at 7:40pm

Haha. Gold!!!! And what Gold said!

adam12's picture
adam12's picture
adam12 Thursday, 25 Mar 2021 at 7:58pm

"Basically all he does is instead of playing the ball he plays the man, and constantly trolls them trying to wear them down or make them snap."
He's obviously pretty good at pushing your button Indo.
#TeamFacto/Memo

factotum's picture
factotum's picture
factotum Thursday, 25 Mar 2021 at 8:00pm

Info, I know you're a bit, how shall I put it, brain dead, and your memory a touch, er, bong addled, BUT...your "all he does and has ever done is TROLL me & my bestie Blowie, & yes, little Sepp" (Duh, you're the 3 stooges, numpty!) is total BOLLOCKS.

How many times do I have to post the simple fact that after a good bash early on at giving you clowns the benefit of the doubt, and engaging, and quickly realising it's a complete waste of time dealing with disingenuous banter-ists and yes, REAL TROLLS, well...you clowns now get the responses you deserve.

Forget even the verbal & written response, I could just recycle those memes above for the foreseeable, until you all finally self-implode in a flash of right-whinging self-indignation and glory.

Amen.

Shalom.

Night night.

Snuffy Smith's picture
Snuffy Smith's picture
Snuffy Smith Thursday, 25 Mar 2021 at 9:35pm

Solid

Michael Bourne's picture
Michael Bourne's picture
Michael Bourne Thursday, 25 Mar 2021 at 9:51pm

Red mist face smasher!!!! Hahahahaha, I like it!! Firstly you dumb, sleezy fuck dreamer, it was blow blow who I asked to catch up.

https://www.swellnet.com/news/surfpolitik/2017/08/17/tropical-plunder

Blow blow slimed:

Herc has a point.

'The overrun of Lombok by developers is little different from England colonising Australia . The first worlds main weapon of coercion - that being economic power - is the real enabler behind its ability to colonise and enslave a 3rd world nation into an unhappy marriage of two cultures.

On a smaller and more personal scale , the same syndrome is expressed through sexual tourism.

Sex tourism is a crime against humanity and the asymmetric power balance between exploitive westerners and poverty stricken embers of 3rd world nations needs to be acknowledged .

Just like the colonisation of cash and weapons poor countries by rich , well armed. nations , the act of shopping for a bride in 3rd world countries is an abhorrent reflection on some people's inability to limit the extent of the power that merely being a member of a rich country extends to them.

So it is developers will ruin Lombok and male villagers of poor nations will see their potential mates sold to relatively rich westerners.

Money ruins everything if people don't consider the humanity of their actions.'

Even his side kick andrewM had no idea why that was raised.

'??'

Blowblow's so easy to read, I knew where he'd go if I quoted the dream.

''Speaking of Lombok girls, before i met my wife i did interact with a few in a very personal way, I've got to say some of the best girls I've met.'

Agreed blowie, he might be ya mate, but good thing you called him out!'

Blowblow slimed:

'Where are you off to overseas ?'

I knew he'd chickenshit, so I asked him straight out.

'Why? Want to catch up?'

Blowblow grovel slimed:

Just curious.

'I assume you're going to the Phillipines. I've never been . Maybe you'll get waves ? I see their is a major storm hitting Hong Kong ...maybe send some swell where you're going ?'

I answered letting him know I knew he'd shit himself. And for good reason too.

'Thought so. You'll never know. My wife is Filipino though. I met her on a surf trip. Surfed and lived there for a while. Gave up a lot to be with her. Millions actually. That's love for you. Agree with the sex trade thing. If you go there be real careful how you label and treat people, especially in the rural areas. They are nothing like the city. People go missing. Way more full on than indo. For instance, her dad was a regional police chief, fuck, it ain't indo! Woudn't parade the habit of being off your face, that alone would see you pushing up a coconut palm, or feeding the fish!'

Dreamer, the dumb fuck stooge, (now red mist dumb fuck), blithered back on stage. Its all there.

As far as your courageous face smash and everyone knowing you dreamer, put your fucking name up then you chickenshit slime bag. Truth is you're a fucking sleazy coward, the type of sick fuck that slimes around in the background thinking shit like this. Benner called you out, but did a scummo too.

https://www.swellnet.com/forums/politico/307178?page=63

'BTW. i saw a women at the market in Dandenong the other day with a burqua or maybe it was a Niqab it was kind of in-between couldn't see her face though, i was waiting for my missus so did a bit of people watching with her, to be honest she didn't look oppressed like the full black robe ones I've seen in Indonesia that look like servants of the men, actually looked the opposite in this case she had her little middle eastern guy following her around and from the body language she looked like she was wearing the pants so to speak.

It was quite crowded and was thinking maybe i will accidentally go bump into her and say sorry etc and see if she will interact with me and see the reaction of her husband, but by that time my missus had finished.'

His shitty outlook was quickly called out, by, yes guess who, who dreamer now despises.

SB said:

'Is it just me, or is this just a bit, erm, mental?'

Benner also called it out:

'Hmmm..

Let's replace "burqa or niqab" with "biniki", the location from the "Dandenong markets" to "Bondi Beach", and let's switch stereotypes - Australian wife/husband, muslim bloke watching from the side.

Let's then see how this woman interacts with you (and how her husband reacts) after you "accidentally bump into her".

C'mon ID.. really? Why do you need to see how they react following fake body contact? What would it tell you that you wouldn't otherwise get from asking them a question?'

That's actual truth, not me making bullshit up like you do.

Why don't you grow some balls and man up to, put your name to that shit. As well as your other racist crap. Why didn't you have the guts to approach the couple and tell them the truth about your sick, fucked up racist, misogynist stereotypical thoughts? Because you know full well what the response would be. Your nuts rolling around in your mouth. Put your name up, gutless, sleazy chickenshit.

Appreciate trying to inject some truth Gold, and Facto, but the truth is its like expecting scummo to man up. Not gonna happen.

indo-dreaming's picture
indo-dreaming's picture
indo-dreaming Thursday, 25 Mar 2021 at 11:26pm

Michael Bourne's picture
Michael Bourne's picture
Michael Bourne Thursday, 25 Mar 2021 at 10:14pm

I'm not hiding like you chickenshit, put your name up coward.

Snuffy Smith's picture
Snuffy Smith's picture
Snuffy Smith Thursday, 25 Mar 2021 at 10:23pm

Show down out the back of the BP at Port Wakefield my money's on MB

Snuffy Smith's picture
Snuffy Smith's picture
Snuffy Smith Thursday, 25 Mar 2021 at 10:26pm

Although watch out Indo could be a little scratcher like Libba

Michael Bourne's picture
Michael Bourne's picture
Michael Bourne Thursday, 25 Mar 2021 at 10:32pm

Haha. You just come anytime you like dreamer, I've got nothing to say to you, or anyone that has a gutless, hidden, coward, chickenshit go at my wife. Talking's long gone There are no excuses. Put your name up.

bluediamond's picture
bluediamond's picture
bluediamond Thursday, 25 Mar 2021 at 10:38pm

hahahaha. going West Indo!!?? Good luck! That is all.

adam12's picture
adam12's picture
adam12 Thursday, 25 Mar 2021 at 10:54pm

"If you were in my neck of the woods i would have smashed you in the face by now" "how about we met up and you see how you go saying the same crap to my face."
Pro-tip:
A threat is assault.
You can be prosecuted for making threats online.

bluediamond's picture
bluediamond's picture
bluediamond Thursday, 25 Mar 2021 at 11:16pm

Just tell em yer (info) dreaminnnn.
Deadset courtesy bus to all the breaks and set waves for ya Info.
It's like a grapevine down there. You'll be fine mate. But make sure you let em know who you are ok!!

indo-dreaming's picture
indo-dreaming's picture
indo-dreaming Thursday, 25 Mar 2021 at 11:33pm

@adam12

Well you're probably right, violence isn't the answer to solve differences anyway, especially with some steroid pumped old man..

Michael Bourne's picture
Michael Bourne's picture
Michael Bourne Thursday, 25 Mar 2021 at 11:38pm

Hahaha blue diamond. Hey, well whatya know, who'd a thunk it, the dreams suddenly disappeared!!!

FFS. Its ok dreamer, aka 'ol screenshot'!!! Put your name up!!!

Night night, somebody turn the lights on!!!

bluediamond's picture
bluediamond's picture
bluediamond Thursday, 25 Mar 2021 at 11:41pm

Hey Indo. You deleted your big bold comment about going to the West Coast. You always delete and/or modify your comments. Any reason why? I asked you once before on here but you went strangely quiet. For someone that has so much to say, it's interesting....you know..to delete how much you have to say. I'm just curious. Anyway, your above comment stated how you were going to go to the West Coast of South oz and fully hectic take on some slabs and punch on with the locals? Did i read it right? Because you know, you'll have the welcome mat ready for you already. So just curious on why the constant modification or deleting of messages. I would love to have an insiderz view on your motives. Don't run and hide now. Consider it practice for your trip West!!

Rabbits68's picture
Rabbits68's picture
Rabbits68 Friday, 26 Mar 2021 at 12:13am

Here’s some more free advice for you Indo.

Why don’t you try a little less of the stuck up, self righteous prick attitude, dictating to all & sundry about who is & who isn’t worthy to comment in “your” forums. I say “your” forums because thats how you come across, like you own the joint. Stop your constant subtle trolling & FFS stop declaring everyone who disagrees with you as fake left. It’s fukn boring & getting very tired.

How about trying to be a little bit more humble & a little more inclusive. Some self reflection wouldn’t go astray either.

soggydog's picture
soggydog's picture
soggydog Friday, 26 Mar 2021 at 12:12am

Indo as a tough guy........nope. Just no. Doesn’t compute

bluediamond's picture
bluediamond's picture
bluediamond Friday, 26 Mar 2021 at 12:12am

Word Rabs68!!

bluediamond's picture
bluediamond's picture
bluediamond Friday, 26 Mar 2021 at 12:12am

Word Rabs68!!

indo-dreaming's picture
indo-dreaming's picture
indo-dreaming Friday, 26 Mar 2021 at 12:33am

@bluediamond

Im sure i have answered this i have spoken about this before, I edit my comments all the time just after i post them, because after i post them i find they are full of spelling mistakes even words missing.

I rarely create post from a left to right manner even though that's how i obviously write, i create post in a very jumbled manner all back to front, almost a cut and pasted manner. (yeah go on, im leaving myself open for a smart arse remark here)

I have never been diagnosed as it wasn't really the thing in the 80s when at school but im 100% certain that i have a form of dyslexia which would explain how i can totally over look words etc even though i do check before posting.

As for editing comments latter(like half an hour or hour latter), occasionally i might post something, then go do something else, and think about it, and just think, i really cant be fucked dealing with the shit this will stir up or other times i might add something and think fuck it, im going to say what i think and not hold back.

Or i read my comment, and i notice more words missing etc or realise shit is back to front.

As for deleting comments i would have deleted less than ten comments in all the years ive been here, probably half of those in the last year. (two today)

And no my comment did not say anything about taking on slabs or punching on, it said im planing to be over that way in a few months, how about we see if you say the same shit direct to my face.

Anyway all the crap Herc spills is just that crap, he knows nothing about me, half my friends and family are people of colour, many muslim, ive even had Eid al-Fitr celebrations at my house and joined others at their house for it, the guy is a complete fruit cake, that is just best to not even engage with in anyway, same deal with Facto.

bluediamond's picture
bluediamond's picture
bluediamond Friday, 26 Mar 2021 at 12:52am

Dude. It's not the left to right. It's the shit in between.

bluediamond's picture
bluediamond's picture
bluediamond Friday, 26 Mar 2021 at 12:55am

But Indo, i do appreciate your response. So thanks. We're all in this together champ. Just like you, my feathers do get ruffled from time to time. But that's a pretty sick response, and i can see its from the heart and genuine so aloha to you and all the best. Cheers.

bluediamond's picture
bluediamond's picture
bluediamond Friday, 26 Mar 2021 at 1:20am

And p.s. Name calling good folk who are dear to me is only gonna get my back up. Probably something to be mindful of. Thanks Indo.

GuySmiley's picture
GuySmiley's picture
GuySmiley Friday, 26 Mar 2021 at 5:46am

Stu is going to wake up this morning and wonder what went down over night and who he should give a little enforced rest to. Good thing you deleted your nincompoop comment at 11.26 info

Blowin's picture
Blowin's picture
Blowin Friday, 26 Mar 2021 at 6:34am

Yep. It’s been a big night for the cyber bully internet mean girls all piling on to their chosen victim.

If they are so offended by deleted comments maybe they should ask Mick Bourne why he scrubbed his remark from a couple of days ago regarding how he’d like to treat some posters on here like he did in the old days except now they’d put him behind bars.

stunet's picture
stunet's picture
stunet Friday, 26 Mar 2021 at 7:04am

Yeah, changes coming. Yesterday I provided a short timeline of 'the breakdown', which was met with protests by Facto and MB who said I had it all wrong. ("that's not the post" etc etc)

However, overnight MB has posted select quotes from the very same comment I referred to, using it as proof of a transgression. So yeah, it's all hot air, and it's not nice reading for anyone, so changes are coming.