The source of Covid-19 are we any closer to knowing the truth?

indo-dreaming's picture
indo-dreaming started the topic in Saturday, 20 Mar 2021 at 7:00pm

A year ago the media and (so called) experts were saying it didn't escape from a lab, but the narrative in a lot of media does seem to be changing and many have ruled out the wet market theory.

This guy (in vids) is an advisor to the WHO and on face value seems fairly credible https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jamie_Metzl

He seems to believe that Covid did escape from a lab, which off course China would never admit even if it did, and any investigation they have allowed has basically been as you expect very controlled.

BTW. Just because it appears to have come together naturally doesn't mean it didn't escape from a lab, it could have been a virus they collected in wild and were studying.

Really what are the chances that of all areas of China it has sprung up in the area where there just happens to be the Institute of Virology laboratory that studies say 2 type viruses.

indo-dreaming's picture
indo-dreaming's picture
indo-dreaming Wednesday, 24 Mar 2021 at 11:20am

"Admin/bureaucracy for unions perhaps education industry I imagine."

Ive thought the same, possibly university lecture, university education is about the only topic where he has took down his guard and got serious and passionate in discussion.

Plus the lectures I've met are complete know it all's that look down on others, but also completely detached from reality, and off course often extremely woke.

Add to that it's a sector where you could risk losing your job if authority's knew you were a troll online.

The one positive thing i can say about Herc is he is not cagey...ha ha...never fails to tell us when he is training guys.

BTW. That video is also probably the best thing he has ever posted.

GuySmiley's picture
GuySmiley's picture
GuySmiley Wednesday, 24 Mar 2021 at 11:52am

#infowisdom
#beatenmemotothegun

indo-dreaming's picture
indo-dreaming's picture
indo-dreaming Wednesday, 24 Mar 2021 at 2:30pm

You know Guy you really come across as totally pathetic when you copy Facto with lame hashtags etc.

GuySmiley's picture
GuySmiley's picture
GuySmiley Wednesday, 24 Mar 2021 at 2:56pm

#baittaken lil buddy hehe

factotum's picture
factotum's picture
factotum Wednesday, 24 Mar 2021 at 7:47pm

Fuck this work malarkey! What a shock to the system!

Speaking of work...

Info! You dumbest of the bruthafucken dumb kunts.

The info channel. Plumbing the lowest depths of dumbfuckery, and then some!

Yew! Legend!

factotum's picture
factotum's picture
factotum Wednesday, 24 Mar 2021 at 7:43pm

And then there's Maude...

"Michael- you no love me long time Mister?"

Still continuing to plumb new depths of his own.

Moral vacuum? Shit-kunt?

Did someone say bruthafucka?

Anyway...as it's always the same shit, different year...a trip down the Swellnet time tunnel...again...

factotum's picture
factotum's picture
factotum Wednesday, 24 Mar 2021 at 7:48pm

"This is what is strange, Blowie me old China, how you're still on here when others get blocked, and comments 'disappeared', over sweet FA compared to your daily output.

You dribble bigoted nonsense (sober, mind) 24/7, and when boozed, like now, get all weird (well, more than normal) and start writing ridiculous cheques your sloppy fat arse cannot, and will never be able to, cash, and yet you get the blind eye treatment. No probs, see you all tomorrow, fellas, bright and early.

Strange.

Anyway, who really cares, am I right? Knock yourself out, punchy.

But, as I say, the real mystery is why you get the continuous free pass when your dribble is of such a different level of utter embarrassing shiteness on here? FOR YEARS.

It's got more than a few people flummoxed and intrigued.

Have you got incriminating photos? Serious mental issues that need tiptoeing around? Are you related and thus tolerated 'drunk uncle at Xmas' style? Surely not a major investor?

Ah well...the bets are off this post and moniker will get 'disappeared' too.

Shalom."

factotum's picture
factotum's picture
factotum Wednesday, 24 Mar 2021 at 7:49pm

"Yeah, you're right blow in, I am contemptuous...of loudmouth bigots.

It's a true character fault of mine. Especially on here it seems.

Maybe it's you that needs to get genuine. Embrace your unconscious bias. Interrogate it. However it falls, it'll be good for everyone. Even you. Maybe.

Anyway, it is what it is (or has become).

I'm sure we can all live without each other.

On here."

factotum's picture
factotum's picture
factotum Wednesday, 24 Mar 2021 at 7:49pm

"Surprise! I'm still here! Then again, it is the weekend.

Indo, first things first. Uplift is not the only person to have comments 'disappeared' or to have been blocked.

Secondly, and with respect, your opinion, well, how can I put this...well, it's yours!

You of the 'creamy coffee' view of race in regards to Aboriginal Australians (Uplift's knowledge base of said subject was extensive and his commentary informative to say the least).

You of the infamous 'burqua bump' fantasy at the Dandenong markets.

You of the strange obsessive hatred of the prime minister of New Zealand, especially at the exact time of the Christchurch massacre.

That last one rightly went down like a lead balloon.

Tone deaf and a blind eye.

I only bring this up for those that have only relatively recently dipped their toes in these waters, and might take your IMHOs as some kind of gospel.

Speaking of blind eyes, that is the question. IMHO (fuck, what a shitty acronym) to equate BB or Uplift with ol' Booze In, your simpatico China plate, is a joke.

Look above. Has anyone else posted anything like sadly bragging about being 10 pints in, and then making vulgar and frankly weird sexualised comments about fellow commenters, then challenging them to either a surf off or fight in the carpark, but only after he gets in shape and loses a few kilos?

And he was serious!

Hang on, of course you can't read them now, as only the piss weak and infamous "." remains.

The "." you love Indo.

Now imagine if anyone else had coughed up that sort of sad, twisted nonsense. Would they still be here?

And how many times has this happened in the past?

To paraphrase Mental As Anything (!), too many times!

And the nips are getting bigger!

Yeah, it's a mystery alright. A lame one I'm guessing if the official denouement ever eventuates."

factotum's picture
factotum's picture
factotum Wednesday, 24 Mar 2021 at 8:03pm

Did I write back then "yeah, it's a mystery alright. A lame one I'm guessing if the official denouement ever eventuates."

And then we got the 'greatest love story never told' (as described by MB above)?

The Stu & Blow Indo show!

Drama on the high seas! Denial! Betrayal! Intrigue!

Denial!

Safe spaces! Sheltered workshops!

And the beat goes on & on & on & on...

Ad infinitum. Ad nauseum!

Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew!

Forget Z grade poetry, this is A grade soap opera!

ps On a serious note, I think MB garnering Blowie's real name wouldn't be healthy.

Fat, out-of-shape drunks, fond of writing cheques their lard arse's cannot cash...well, these things never end well, do they?

In the real world, I mean.

Anyhoo, have a nice night, Ol' Swellnetonians!

See youse tomorrow.

indo-dreaming's picture
indo-dreaming's picture
indo-dreaming Wednesday, 24 Mar 2021 at 9:21pm

Judging from that response i think we nailed it Blowin, University lecturer it is.

He has never mentioned any wife/partner or kids.

So sounds like we have a 50+ year old single washed up punk, university leacture that thrives on trolling.

Charming.

BTW. in regard to your post at 7:28 and why Blowin doesn't get banned?...WTF are you on?

Blowin isn't perfect none of us are but he actually engages in conversation, you on the other hand bring zero to this forum other than links and memes, your aim is quite obviously just to stir up people and stir up shit (and one profile is never enough to do this with).

It honestly does my head in that others seemed to have been banned but you and your half a dozen other toxic profiles aren't?

Seriously when was the last time you had a conversation here where you actually engaged in a topic without thinking you are going to war against someone?

Anyway the best way to deal with you is just ignore your mindless post, your lame repetitive memes and hashtags, because you are truly nothing more than a toxic troll.

Rabbits68's picture
Rabbits68's picture
Rabbits68 Wednesday, 24 Mar 2021 at 11:14pm

"Judging from that response i think we nailed it Blowin, University lecturer it is.

So sounds like we have a 50+ year old single washed up punk, university leacture that thrives on trolling.

Charming."

Cute

sheep shagger's picture
sheep shagger's picture
sheep shagger Thursday, 25 Mar 2021 at 12:18am

Old white men stalking a fuckwit

sypkan's picture
sypkan's picture
sypkan Thursday, 25 Mar 2021 at 12:40am

it cracks me up how crew keep going over past posts all flabberghasted and shit. endlessly trawling up some tired old minor incident or possible indiscretion from years ago (...or not indiscretion, all depends on perspective I guess...)

then carry on like this...

"But, as I say, the real mystery is why you get the continuous free pass when your dribble is of such a different level of utter embarrassing shiteness on here? FOR YEARS.

It's got more than a few people flummoxed and intrigued.

Have you got incriminating photos? Serious mental issues that need tiptoeing around? Are you related and thus tolerated 'drunk uncle at Xmas' style? Surely not a major investor?"

I read all this , all these quotes and flabbergastedery, all these repeated quotes and repeated flabberghastedery, ...again, and again... and again... adfinitum..., and I honestly wonder... what the fuck you are on about?!

then the same shit a month or two later, then the same shit...

again...

and again...

yeh there's heated discussion, yeh there's boundaries crossed, but seriously... banned?

its clear who has the fascist tendenicies...

and the 'issues'...

both personal, and interpersonal...

ban em! ...ban em all!

acab

sheep shagger's picture
sheep shagger's picture
sheep shagger Thursday, 25 Mar 2021 at 12:23am

Indo Dreaming.. Gotta ask, what does Blowin's arse taste like?

sypkan's picture
sypkan's picture
sypkan Thursday, 25 Mar 2021 at 12:30am

"It's got more than a few people flummoxed and intrigued."

fuck I'd love to know who this growing band of the perpetually outraged are

or not...

Rabbits68's picture
Rabbits68's picture
Rabbits68 Thursday, 25 Mar 2021 at 1:03am

#someone’sbeentriggered

#iamwithoutego

sypkan's picture
sypkan's picture
sypkan Thursday, 25 Mar 2021 at 1:21am

#outragedattheoutrage

#factofascistprincess

Snuffy Smith's picture
Snuffy Smith's picture
Snuffy Smith Thursday, 25 Mar 2021 at 8:21am
indo-dreaming's picture
indo-dreaming's picture
indo-dreaming Thursday, 25 Mar 2021 at 9:15am

@sheep shagger

It's not about kissing Blowins arse, it's about calling out Facto's BS, the idea that someone like Blowin should be banned because Facto the fascist doesn't agree with his views is crazy.

Meanwhile Facto (and all his other fake profiles) have a long history of basically turning every thread he enters into a war zone of personal attacks and just blatant baiting and trolling, which then all of us get sucked into and threads get ruined and the whole vibe of the forums get's ruined, which I'm sure puts off others from posting here..

Banning someone like Blowin achieves nothing, banning someone like Facto though would be a big positive for these forums as would take away the main source of negativity and conflict.

It seems like complete no brainer.

And no my view doesn't have to do with opposing political or social views, there is so many others that have opposing political/social views to me and occasionally i might butt heads with them, but the difference is they dont spend most of their time trolling/baiting/mocking/attacking they spend most of their time playing the ball and not the man.

GuySmiley's picture
GuySmiley's picture
GuySmiley Thursday, 25 Mar 2021 at 10:35am

#ifyou'reabaitgobblerexpecttobebaitedinfonuffnuff

factotum's picture
factotum's picture
factotum Thursday, 25 Mar 2021 at 12:26pm

Morning comrades.

What's the scoop?

"Judging from that response i think we nailed it Blowin, University lecturer it is.

Charming."

Hahahahahaha. Gold.

An old post...again...y'know, same shit, different year and all...(for the newbies)

"And what’s your CV consist of fuvkhead ?"

Bottlo attendant...according to you.

Union hack...according to you.

School teacher...according to you.

Labor Party apparatchik...according to you.

Chinese spy...according to you.

Traitor...according to you.

A plagiarist (though you don't know what that really is)...according to you.

"Top five most boring counts ever graced Swellnet" (Monte Cristo? Duckula?)...according to you.

"Cube monkey, wage slave , paper shuffling non entity"...according to you.

"Fuvking queef*"...according to you.

There's a definite pattern there.

Bullshit.

and YOU.

And we all know (going by your voluminous output on here, literally 24/7), that YOUR opinions, insights, and general considerations and utterances are as trustworthy and believable and noteworthy as the daily twitterings of Trumpy.

'Cept he's the president of the USA. And you're...YOU.

Tried Facebook, Blowie? You know, it's got family and friends to share YOURSELF with. It's kinda the point of social media.

Just an idea.

Or you could just ring into 2GB (unless you already do?)...

Or just continue to work through your (un)conscious biases on here.

Painful as it is.

For all concerned.

'Dear Diary, this morning I did a solid stool, magnificent it was, best ever, then I..."

Knock yourself out. You frequently do.

Speaking of CTE, the footy is back on.

Huzzah!

* what's a "fuvking queef"? Is it a Grindr code thing?"

factotum's picture
factotum's picture
factotum Thursday, 25 Mar 2021 at 12:32pm

Sick. Now I'm a Uni lecturer.

Onwards and upwards.

Next week? Attorney general of Australia?

And Info, why would any mention be made of loved ones on here? Is there a rule I missed?

Actually, the way your man Blowie has derided MBs partner, say, in the most gutless, pissy, low-ball, characterless, insinuating manner (and keeps getting away with it, mind...what's that 'the standard you walk by...' quote again, Stuart?), well...

I guess he could direct it at you, too, Info.

Cool bananas?

Love you long time.

factotum's picture
factotum's picture
factotum Thursday, 25 Mar 2021 at 12:38pm

And Sepp, our resident ADHD work experience kid?

This Swellnet gig has really left you damaged and worse off, hasn't it, little buddy?

Dumb and getting dumber...with some toxic moral vacuum chucked in. The poisonous Blowfish and Info (the bong addled goldfish memory master) haven't been the best mentors/work buddies, have they?

Speaking of fucking work...

See youse this arvo.

Maybe there'll be some poetry!

stunet's picture
stunet's picture
stunet Thursday, 25 Mar 2021 at 12:47pm

Fuck off, mate.

I went back through the archives, wasted my time, to read the 'offending' post which wasn't offensive at all.

Firstly, it wasn't derogratory toward Asian women.
Secondly, at that point Blowin didn't know MB's name let alone the ethicity of his wife, so it clearly wasn't directed at him.
Thirdly, I addressed it directly with MB and he took a break from the accusation, which I took as acceptance that he'd read it all wrong.
Fourthly, he asked people not to reference his wife.
But fifthly, he's the only fuckwit on here who does.
So sixthly, I've retracted the olive branch and no longer care what anyone says to him about it.
Yet seventhly, despite only making him angry he keeps coming back here like he's got Swellnet Stockholm Syndrome - that also applies to you.
And eightly, finally, it's just entertainment now. I've done all I can and I'm not wasting anymore time.

goofyfoot's picture
goofyfoot's picture
goofyfoot Thursday, 25 Mar 2021 at 12:51pm

Just heading off to get the popcorn, anyone want some...

sypkan's picture
sypkan's picture
sypkan Thursday, 25 Mar 2021 at 1:20pm

""And what’s your CV consist of fuvkhead ?"

Bottlo attendant...according to you.

Union hack...according to you.

School teacher...according to you.

Labor Party apparatchik...according to you.

Chinese spy...according to you.

Traitor...according to you.

A plagiarist (though you don't know what that really is)...according to you.

"Top five most boring counts ever graced Swellnet" (Monte Cristo? Duckula?)...according to you.

"Cube monkey, wage slave , paper shuffling non entity"...according to you.

"Fuvking queef*"...according to you."

all of the above?

at one time or another...

and / or, a combination of all of the above...

there's about 4 or 5 in there that are right on the money, well, close to it, in a witches brew kind of manner...

which witch is which? ...grammar boy...

sypkan's picture
sypkan's picture
sypkan Thursday, 25 Mar 2021 at 1:21pm

"Dumb and getting dumber...with some toxic moral vacuum chucked in. The poisonous Blowfish and Info (the bong addled goldfish memory master) haven't been the best mentors/work buddies, have they?"

it's all about 'perspective' dude, and yours is clearly dancing around the fairy garden

again...

still...

acab

Supafreak's picture
Supafreak's picture
Supafreak Thursday, 25 Mar 2021 at 2:45pm

“Swellnet Stockholm Syndrome “ classic lol what do they say about resentment ? It’s like swallowing poison and expecting the other person to die .

Blowin's picture
Blowin's picture
Blowin Thursday, 25 Mar 2021 at 2:47pm

Just noticed this little tirade. Hadn’t seen any of it.

Classic.

gold's picture
gold's picture
gold Thursday, 25 Mar 2021 at 3:24pm

Hi Stu,
My first post here.
I actually remember what Blowin wrote, not word for word, but the denigration of M.B's wife.
Certain things stick in people's memories, for whatever reason.

Also M.B outed himself years ago when using Uplift, when he copy and pasted references he had received from his clients.
If I new his wife's ethnicity from these forums years ago, then so would Blowin.

You say you went back through the archives of Blowin's posts, looking for the offending piece.
I'm not a tech head, but I am curious how that is possible to read every one of Blowin's posts,
seeing as they would number in the tens of thousands over the years.

Lastly, I am one of the people who have not renewed their subscription, purely because of Blowins
content. Everything else about Swellnet I enjoy, and I'll thank Ben, Craig, Jono and yourself for creating a great site. He is the only reason [100%], why I will not re-subscribe. I am not contributing money to keep a site going, just so he can hijack it, to use as his own facebook page, and unleashing his toxic insecurities.

Blowin's picture
Blowin's picture
Blowin Thursday, 25 Mar 2021 at 3:49pm

And I subscribe because Swellnet allows for a community unshackled by crew such as yourself. I also subscribe because it’s somewhere that other people contribute a little slice of their surfing life, and their personality in general, so I get to appreciate and enjoy all the colours of the rainbow within our culture. If you don’t contribute you bring nothing, which is fine but to make your only contribution a whinge renders your contribution null and void as far as my enjoyment of the site.

The fact that you’re still visiting Swellnet, after your stunning and brave ideological decision to not pay for it , says plenty about your real reasons for canceling your subscription ie you’re a tight cnt who would rather show gratitude to Stu, Ben, Craig and Jono with meaningless platitudes instead of something they can use to feed their kids.

Toxic insecurities.....take your petty little insults and jam them in your date bloke.

stunet's picture
stunet's picture
stunet Thursday, 25 Mar 2021 at 3:36pm

Google word search, very easy to use.

The curious thing is, following on from the 'offending' post, MB (as Herc) has a relatively civil discussion with Blowin and Indo, even says he agrees with Blowin about the "sex trade thing" and only later did he take it upon himself to take offence to it. Everything is timestamped.

And I know it's that post because both Facto and MB keep quoting it and it's never been edited.

Shame you had to cancel your sub, but that's what's happened.

indo-dreaming's picture
indo-dreaming's picture
indo-dreaming Thursday, 25 Mar 2021 at 3:42pm

@gold

So you honestly have an issue with Blowin's post because you say he "use as his own facebook page, and unleashing his toxic insecurities."

But you don't have an issue with Facto's/Memo and his other fake profiles that constantly turn these forums into a shit show??? (just straight out trolling, baiting, attacking and derailing threads)

Personally I highly doubt this is your first post (maybe under this name) otherwise its very unlikely that you would follow what is said in these forums for years without being tempted to have your two cents worth until now, i betting you are either either Blindboy or Viclocal.

factotum's picture
factotum's picture
factotum Thursday, 25 Mar 2021 at 4:46pm

Hahahaha. Cards on the table* or what, Stuart?

Swellnet is Parliament House, and you're ProMo??

"...Wasted my time, to read the 'offending' post which wasn't offensive at all."

Which one? And you're the sole arbiter of what 'offensive' is and isn't?

I guess you are. Like ProMo or David Ean Leyonhjelm, ja?

As for how far your 8 point program (to unwittingly destroy Swellnet) goes, One's debatable as above.

Two's an absolute crock of shit...unless you're as sickeningly faux-naive as the perpetrator, say, which you don't strike me as being, Stuart.

Jumping to five - "he's the only fuckwit on here who does" - do you mean he's the only one that has asked people to stop referencing his wife (in a derogatory manner), or he's the only one who does, in fact, reference his wife? Can't be the second, 'cos...well, you do, for example.

So, does that mean asking people to stop referencing your wife in a derogatory manner on here makes one a "fuckwit"? Really??

Six, "I've retracted the olive branch and no longer care what anyone says to him about it." OK. So there's where the blind eye comes in, yes? To such sniggering toss from your boy yesterday like the "love you long time" reference?

Got it.

That's where number eight comes in.

"It's just entertainment now. I've done all I can and I'm not wasting anymore time."

Abnegation. Is that the right word? Dereliction? Cop-out?

Oh, and Seven doesn't affect me directly (Stockholm what?)...so fuck it! Huzzah! And fuck the rest of youse plebs, ay.

That's entertainment!

Still got to get round to the poetry yet!

*in regards to the Parliament House inference, maybe they aren't cards on the table! Oh mama!

adam12's picture
adam12's picture
adam12 Thursday, 25 Mar 2021 at 3:54pm

@gold, I feel for you brother. These forums sometimes get a little bit overbearing. It is the same small group of guys bitching at each other like prepubescent schoolgirls. But the truth is, if I got them all in the same room together, they would all be in awe of me.

factotum's picture
factotum's picture
factotum Thursday, 25 Mar 2021 at 3:55pm

Another from the vaults...

#ThereIsAlwaysAComment

And they're ALWAYS just a DuckDuckGo or a bing or a google (for now) away (for those of us that HAVEN'T got a 'goldfish memory')...

A fact some of you clowns just never seem to get. Heads have never been pulled in. In fact some gronks even applaud it!

Example:

"I respect him though, from what I know about him. Good on you blowin, speak your mind."

Now here come quotes...from Carcheron Dundee! You know, the bloke on the contributor team now,

AKA Blowin.

[this directed at MB]
"You just broke down after a couple of light payouts on the internet. The resilience of wet cardboard."

['light payouts in question' directed at MBs wife]
"[MB] has a point.
The overrun of Lombok by developers is little different from England colonising Australia . The first worlds main weapon of coercion - that being economic power - is the real enabler behind its ability to colonise and enslave a 3rd world nation into an unhappy marriage of two cultures.

On a smaller and more personal scale , the same syndrome is expressed through sexual tourism.

Sex tourism is a crime against humanity and the asymmetric power balance between exploitive westerners and poverty stricken embers of 3rd world nations needs to be acknowledged .

Just like the colonisation of cash and weapons poor countries by rich , well armed. nations , the act of shopping for a bride in 3rd world countries is an abhorrent reflection on some people's inability to limit the extent of the power that merely being a member of a rich country extends to them."

https://www.swellnet.com/news/surfpolitik/2017/08/17/tropical-plunder

[Much later on, and in a different thread, there's more]
"Intermediate expert fisherman opens overcoat in front of Asian prostitute to reveal poorly typed resume including reference from Geraldton’s third best gymnasium..."

"That’s the thing about bullies and gymtards - neither stand up to any kind of real resistance. It’s all piss and wind until they hit a slight bump in the road and the wheels fall straight off like a mail order bride’s undies at the sight of a dollar."

https://www.swellnet.com/forums/wax/209711?page=11

Actually, this last lowball, no-character slurry, did elicit a response. No, not from Stu, of course. And I'm not talking about the immediate Blowie fan-letter gushing from Info Dreemin' either.

This (that surprisingly perhaps didn't get disappeared):

"Wow. Just read Blowie's pissy insinuating comments regarding MBs partner.

You really are a fucking scumbag, aren't you Blowie?

Weak."

Hey, maybe all this might get disappeared too, hey team?

Michael Bourne's picture
Michael Bourne's picture
Michael Bourne Thursday, 25 Mar 2021 at 4:03pm

You bullshit artist stupe'. For starters, it started way before that. Ambrose beachfucker, years ago, some posters even complained it wasn't on, you did nothing, despite banning me for fuck all. Even Brutus included her in an attempt to 'get me', again nothing. As for blowin, I threw his aspersions onto his other, gutless, no name chickenshit, gutter slime mate, dreamer, and he went the I assume your going to Philippines bullshit, so I straight out asked him if he wanted to catch up, and just like he's too shit scared to put his name up, he shit himself.

As for this slimy shit of yours,

'The puffed-chest admonition of people who don't use their real names is a fine touch.

Proof that we can all evolve to be better people, eh Uplift, Herc, Crypto?'

I made it clear that's aimed at people who gutlessly attack women, including my wife, whilst gutlessly hiding, protected, hidden, from a distance. Chickenshit cowards. Put your fucking name up, if you want to go down that road.

As for chest puffing, FFS, you... 'chests'? You put all those shots up sucking on your gudang... FFS, seriously, buy a mirror, forget chests, stick to shit you are good at, like being a scummo replica.

Even when your gutless, no name chickenshit, gutter slime mate dreamer admitted to doing it, whilst bullshitting his guts out, you dodged it, and it was my fault for raising it previously. All that dandenong market shit, the milk/coffee shit, bitcoin bullshit, ad infinitum, that's all things I raise that are actually real things dreamer 'contributes.

My wife has actually helped video contributions on here that have been requested, and which have had real results. That's been her only actual physical contact with this shithole. So, fuck you nuttle you little cock head, liar. Scummo 2. See ya on the track.

Supafreak's picture
Supafreak's picture
Supafreak Thursday, 25 Mar 2021 at 3:59pm

I post a lot about the same subject and understand some people would be over it , at one stage I posted if your not interested keep scrolling, makes no difference to me and thats what I do with some posts , simply keep scrolling, to unsubscribe is a bit extreme and I was guilty of being a tight arse before but now watching uninterrupted webcams there is no way I would unsubscribe. The cams and surf reports are great and the reason I subscribe , the forums are a bonus and I enjoy reading most people’s opinions but some I find sick and I wonder about their mental health. Each to their own . Thank god we are not all the same , life would be boring .

factotum's picture
factotum's picture
factotum Thursday, 25 Mar 2021 at 4:18pm

"The curious thing is, following on from the 'offending' post, MB (as Herc) has a relatively civil discussion with Blowin and Indo, even says he agrees with Blowin about the "sex trade thing" and only later did he take it upon himself to take offence to it."

I thought you were a reader, Stuart. A close reader. Obvious what the fuck nonsense Blowie was getting at. In his mind a master stroke. Bash MBs indigenous post-colonial leanings and have a dig at the so-called hypocrisy by using his missus. Krist-on-a-stick, the numpty tried it with me the other day with some explicit "four floors of whores'' nonsense!

As subtle as a fish baton over the noggin.

factotum's picture
factotum's picture
factotum Thursday, 25 Mar 2021 at 4:06pm

Gold, we hear ya mate.

You must be one of these readers:

"I have to defend "your semantics" at a ten-fold rate compared to any other commenter. No-one else comes close, and the complainants are both men and women.

You're bored by it? Fine.

I'm tired of it.

EOS."

Action is truth.

Conversely...

Anyhoo, Blowie, the Christian Porter of Swellnet, or at least the 'table wanker'? Actually, I think Info is that unit.

Sepp just likes to watch.

Blowin's picture
Blowin's picture
Blowin Thursday, 25 Mar 2021 at 4:21pm

Facto - You’re well aware my brother is gay and earlier today you called me a bruthafucker. Can a person really stoop any lower than that? Did I get on here and start dirtying my nappy because bad man said bad things? No, bloke. I didn’t give a rat’s cause it’s just stinky air from an arsehole.

For such a precious and fragile pair yourself and MB certainly punch above your weight when it comes to insults, slander, offensive comments and character assassination. Now there’s the ridiculous situation where MB is laying barely disguised physical threats against a member a Swellnet staff cause he didn’t ban someone who said something that MB took exaggerated offence towards.....that’s outrageous.

Perhaps it’s time you and MB put on your big boy pants and stop acting so mortally offended by a few well deserved retorts on the internet.

factotum's picture
factotum's picture
factotum Thursday, 25 Mar 2021 at 4:29pm

Wait, your brother is gay, Blowie? Really? And this vital info is/was important, because...

Who gives a shit.

Poor bastard.

Dragged into your Swellnetian narcissistic nightmare!

Actually, haven't we been there before?

factotum's picture
factotum's picture
factotum Thursday, 25 Mar 2021 at 4:24pm

"Psychological case-study #101 continued, subject: Blowin'

So we've covered the rage, race, and narcissism issues, albeit briefly though I'm sure there's more out there.

Now we move on to his classic homophobia. His latest projection evidenced literally minutes ago.

"Sounds like you're gonna blow. Maybe blow into Uplift ? He's full of eggs , you might be able to impregnate him."

What is the underlying cause of this homophobic psychological projection?

Psychological projection being, "a defense mechanism people subconsciously employ in order to cope with difficult feelings or emotions. Psychological projection involves projecting undesirable feelings or emotions onto someone else, rather than admitting to or dealing with the unwanted feelings."

Again, I will quote from the man himself, however first, A TRIGGER WARNING (thanks again Soup-Can the seppo for the terminology)...well, unless you're bullshitting again, Blowie.

"Then there is the situation with my beloved brother.

For all your talk of solidarity, have you ever put yourself on the line physically to represent the esteem of someone you care for in the face of blind hatred ?

I have.

And he's a gay bloke that many have tried to bring down and take me with him by proxy so you can get fucked if you deem to lecture me on how I should behave to be in accordance with any nominal notion of acceptable behaviour that will placate the remote and uninvested observers."

Yes.

Quite.

Fuck knows why you'd drag the poor bastard into whatever personal oppression you were trying to portray, it's all a bit queer.

Blowie, do you think your brother may have rubbed off on you? In an underlying way?

"My point being....everyone faces oppression at some point in their life. It's how you respond to it that determines who you are."

Is it a reason you bash people in real life (if, in fact, you do)? Or more to the point you try to on here?

Bintang time, Blowie?"

indo-dreaming's picture
indo-dreaming's picture
indo-dreaming Thursday, 25 Mar 2021 at 11:28pm

Blowin's picture
Blowin's picture
Blowin Thursday, 25 Mar 2021 at 4:34pm

So you were horribly and unreasonably insulted . Poor innocent Facto ,but now you’re finished crying, wiped away your tears, fixed your make up and it’s back to trying your damnedest to offend and ridicule people again?

OK bloke.

BTW - It’s very possible you could get Lifty pregnant. Google “ can men get pregnant “. I wish you two a long, happy union.

factotum's picture
factotum's picture
factotum Thursday, 25 Mar 2021 at 4:37pm

"If you were in my neck of the woods i would have smashed you in the face by now..."

You've seen Chopper the film, hey Info? You remind me of one of my favourite actors Dan Wyllie's character Bluey.

If Blowie is Jimmy Loughnan.

"Anyway i shouldn't have said what i did about your wife, it was a low blow."

Among many, you trolling-and-not-even-aware-of-it*, wankpuffin.

*supposedly.

factotum's picture
factotum's picture
factotum Thursday, 25 Mar 2021 at 4:40pm

"So you were horribly and unreasonably insulted."

Who, me?

Well, apart from my intelligence.

Actually, our collective intelligence on here.

The other 2 regular stooges excepted.

I can feel a meme or two comin' on.

And some poetry.

stunet's picture
stunet's picture
stunet Thursday, 25 Mar 2021 at 4:42pm

"So, fuck you nuttle you little cock head, liar. Scummo 2. See ya on the track."

See ya MB.

Supafreak's picture
Supafreak's picture
Supafreak Thursday, 25 Mar 2021 at 4:43pm

606-B67-DD-4898-4-A25-9617-167-F6-AD4-E3-FF