Indonesia Domestic Travel Vaccination Status

bigredcouch's picture
bigredcouch started the topic in Sunday, 28 May 2023 at 4:33pm

Hey SN crew, I've had two cvid jabs but apparently the Indo government requires you to have three to travel domestically. Wondering if anyone has been over there recently? Is this being enforced? Where can I get a fake vaccine cert made up? Cheers

bigredcouch's picture
bigredcouch's picture
bigredcouch Sunday, 28 May 2023 at 4:33pm

Hey SN crew, I've had two cvid jabs but apparently the Indo government requires you to have three to travel domestically. Wondering if anyone has been over there recently? Is this being enforced? Where can I get a fake vaccine cert made up? Cheers

udo's picture
udo's picture
udo Sunday, 28 May 2023 at 5:20pm

For Indo Citizens only..?

burleigh's picture
burleigh's picture
burleigh Sunday, 28 May 2023 at 5:26pm

You don't need anything inside Indo. Not even at their airport on arrival. The only time you will be asked is leaving Aus by the check in crew of your airline.

Indo has dropped everything but somehow forgot to tell every other country.

old-dog's picture
old-dog's picture
old-dog Monday, 29 May 2023 at 9:12am

I'm desperate to get back to Bali but everyone I know has had their trip ruined by a dose of the vid. Every time I go I end up with an ear, nose and throat infection as it is.
The plane flight, the resort pool, the polluted ocean, or going from stinking hot to freezing cold in the room. I'm still a vid virgin and it's been a year since my 4th. jab so I don't like my odds.

burleigh's picture
burleigh's picture
burleigh Monday, 29 May 2023 at 12:18pm
old-dog wrote:

I'm desperate to get back to Bali but everyone I know has had their trip ruined by a dose of the vid. Every time I go I end up with an ear, nose and throat infection as it is.
The plane flight, the resort pool, the polluted ocean, or going from stinking hot to freezing cold in the room. I'm still a vid virgin and it's been a year since my 4th. jab so I don't like my odds.

Yep. You let that fear of a head ache and runny nose keep you from doing things you love.
Good boy old-dog.

indo-dreaming's picture
indo-dreaming's picture
indo-dreaming Monday, 29 May 2023 at 3:45pm

I double checked this the other day and checked the official documents

And it's 100% only two jabs needed for domestic travel in Indo for foreigner's.

Heres the translation
" For all domestic traveling from and to regions throughout Indonesia, the following provisions shall apply:

1. Domestic Travelers with the age of 18 years old or older must have received third dose of vaccine (booster).

2. Domestic Travelers with the status of foreign nationals originating from overseas travel with the age of 18 years old or older must have received the second dose of vaccine.

3. Domestic Travelers with an age range of 6-17 years old must have received the second dose of vaccine."

So yeah for Indonesians over 18 it's 3 jabs but for foreigners or Indonesians 6 to 17 its only 2 jabs.

Possibly the reason an extra jab is needed for Indonesians is most got a shitty Chinese vaccine that hasn't been as good, so three jabs is probably the same as two of the stuff we got.

old-dog's picture
old-dog's picture
old-dog Monday, 29 May 2023 at 3:44pm

I realize you are not very bright, but he only thing I'm scared of is wasting a few k to feel like shit and having the hassle of rearranging flights and accommodation. Been there done that and it aint much fun. Funny how it's the people with the biggest egos and no clue that dominate the internet forums?

burleigh's picture
burleigh's picture
burleigh Monday, 29 May 2023 at 3:48pm
old-dog wrote:

I realize you are not very bright, but he only thing I'm scared of is wasting a few k to feel like shit and having the hassle of rearranging flights and accommodation. Been there done that and it aint much fun. Funny how it's the people with the biggest egos and no clue that dominate the internet forums?

You’ve had 4 jabs of the good stuff and you’re still worried about the virus you’ve been 4 x jabbed for ruining your holiday.

You seriously can’t make this stuff up.

Forget rearranging your flights and accom, the only rearranging needed is that grey mush between your ears.

Go live your life old-dog. You’ve let the TV scare you into a dark hole.

old-dog's picture
old-dog's picture
old-dog Monday, 29 May 2023 at 4:08pm

Tell someone who cares.

troppo dichotomy's picture
troppo dichotomy's picture
troppo dichotomy Monday, 29 May 2023 at 5:50pm

I care.Best u go get a top up booster or 2.

B.B.Blitz's picture
B.B.Blitz's picture
B.B.Blitz Tuesday, 30 May 2023 at 8:19pm

Valid point though, wife and I got the Vid second day of holiday , wiped out for the two weeks hiding in the villa,,,couldn't meet longtime Bali friends for fear they would call doctor and off we go to hospital,,,,Monty Python like skit of hiding, dodging even staying in pool too avoid gardener/ caretaker,,,only place to cough unnoticed ie underwater.Watched empty point waves up the east coast peel off, way too sick to surf.Got home ,sick for another 4 weeks.Had covid in Aus previously, this was way worse...vaccine stopped nothing as wife is fully vaxxed (I'm jab free) we were both as sick as each other.

pat_555's picture
pat_555's picture
pat_555 Wednesday, 31 May 2023 at 3:13am
B.B.Blitz wrote:

Valid point though, wife and I got the Vid second day of holiday , wiped out for the two weeks hiding in the villa,,,couldn't meet longtime Bali friends for fear they would call doctor and off we go to hospital,,,,Monty Python like skit of hiding, dodging even staying in pool too avoid gardener/ caretaker,,,only place to cough unnoticed ie underwater.Watched empty point waves up the east coast peel off, way too sick to surf.Got home ,sick for another 4 weeks.Had covid in Aus previously, this was way worse...vaccine stopped nothing as wife is fully vaxxed (I'm jab free) we were both as sick as each other.

pat_555's picture
pat_555's picture
pat_555 Wednesday, 31 May 2023 at 3:19am

Hey B.B.Blitz,
You are jab free but got into Bali? Did you not get asked for certificate by the airline when you boarded or customs when you landed?
Our son has booked a schoolies trip to Bali in November and he is unjabbed. He will turn 18 a few weeks beforehand. We don’t want him to get the shots but we don’t want him to miss out either.
Any advice?
Cheers.

Supafreak's picture
Supafreak's picture
Supafreak Wednesday, 31 May 2023 at 7:53am

When I read BBB post I was thinking maybe he had a medical exemption from getting the jab . Interesting that he and his wife experienced same level of sickness . A friend flew in 2 weeks ago and had to show international vaccination certificate . The stupid app that your supposed to download load still won’t load my vaccination status even though I’ve put all required information in , it recognises the first jab but keeps asking for more info on the second. I never got asked to check in with the app last year even visiting Australian embassy or Indonesian immigration office . Your son may be lucky and they scrap vaccination status by November.

gromfull's picture
gromfull's picture
gromfull Wednesday, 31 May 2023 at 8:50am
burleigh wrote:
old-dog wrote:

Yep. You let that fear of a head ache and runny nose keep you from doing things you love.
Good boy old-dog.

From stinking hot to freezing cold, bahaha something that you can completely control yet you complain about it, yep your intelligence is shinning through on that 1, no wonder you have had 4 jabs and loving it.

gromfull's picture
gromfull's picture
gromfull Wednesday, 31 May 2023 at 8:54am
indo-dreaming wrote:

I double checked this the other day and checked the official documents

And it's 100% only two jabs needed for domestic travel in Indo for foreigner's.

Heres the translation
" For all domestic traveling from and to regions throughout Indonesia, the following provisions shall apply:

1. Domestic Travelers with the age of 18 years old or older must have received third dose of vaccine (booster).

2. Domestic Travelers with the status of foreign nationals originating from overseas travel with the age of 18 years old or older must have received the second dose of vaccine.

3. Domestic Travelers with an age range of 6-17 years old must have received the second dose of vaccine."

So yeah for Indonesians over 18 it's 3 jabs but for foreigners or Indonesians 6 to 17 its only 2 jabs.

Possibly the reason an extra jab is needed for Indonesians is most got a shitty Chinese vaccine that hasn't been as good, so three jabs is probably the same as two of the stuff we got.

A shitty vaccine that that was not as good, bahaha and you still believe the vaccines we were forced into were good, yeah right

gromfull's picture
gromfull's picture
gromfull Wednesday, 31 May 2023 at 8:56am
B.B.Blitz wrote:

So how did you get into bali without proof of vaccine

burleigh's picture
burleigh's picture
burleigh Wednesday, 31 May 2023 at 9:38am
gromfull wrote:
B.B.Blitz wrote:

Very very easy to get a four month exemption which will allow you to travel to Indonesia. You need a positive rat test and $77

mikehunt207's picture
mikehunt207's picture
mikehunt207 Wednesday, 31 May 2023 at 9:44am
burleigh wrote:
gromfull wrote:
B.B.Blitz wrote:

Very very easy to get a four month exemption which will allow you to travel to Indonesia. You need a positive rat test and $77

* this information is from burls who is yet to test his theories of vaxless travel to Indo or the USA, so all based on facebook posts he had read by like minded posters rather than personal experience (as usual)

udo's picture
udo's picture
udo Wednesday, 31 May 2023 at 9:57am

Bureigh is that info from Balisolve ...

burleigh's picture
burleigh's picture
burleigh Wednesday, 31 May 2023 at 11:06am
udo wrote:

Bureigh is that info from Balisolve ...

How do you think every unvaxxed person has been going to Indo?

Lodge your positive covid with QLD health then book an online doctors appointment that will process exemptions. pay your doctors fee $77 and away you go.

burleigh's picture
burleigh's picture
burleigh Wednesday, 31 May 2023 at 11:10am
mikehunt207 wrote:
burleigh wrote:
gromfull wrote:
B.B.Blitz wrote:

* this information is from burls who is yet to test his theories of vaxless travel to Indo or the USA, so all based on facebook posts he had read by like minded posters rather than personal experience (as usual)

Oh it's been tested by 1000s of people

maka2000's picture
maka2000's picture
maka2000 Wednesday, 20 Sep 2023 at 1:02pm

i've got no vax in me and travelled to indo twice. get a fake cert photoshopped and go anywhere . done it , works fine. no one cares.

seeds's picture
seeds's picture
seeds Wednesday, 20 Sep 2023 at 1:06pm

Not required anymore anyway.

truebluebasher's picture
truebluebasher's picture
truebluebasher Wednesday, 13 Dec 2023 at 2:20am

Strange but true...both tbb & big bro's Kidz are headed to Bali over Xmas...
They say coz Oz is now too expensive to Holiday!

S/E Asian Covid is heating up Fast...(Just pick a nation...Singapore / Malaysia / Philippines)

This is yer Early Warning for Families on Indo Trips...get up to speed & real fast!
Get yer Covid Kits out + Health Travel Insurance sorted...here we go round again...
Exactly where we left off...last time 'round...Going Thru The Motions!

Indonesia is on High Covid Alert > (Cases are low but S/E Asia is ready to Explode!)
For those not in the know...World is going thru 2nd largest Covid Wave...(You heard right!)
Many Hi vaxed Nations / States are recording their highest Waste Water readings of the Pandemic!
How High...you don't wanna know! Busting thru the Graph Limits & off the Page! ( re: Finland )

Indonesia Covid is in it's infancy & relatively minor but they're ultra paranoid...taking no chances!
Cases will very soon Skyrocket!
Nope! You won't read about it in the lead up to Xmas but you will know about it if you ignore it!

Indo currently 15% rise in cases > 117% rise in Hospitalizations 60wk > 130wk > Deaths rising
https://www.thestar.com.my/aseanplus/aseanplus-news/2023/12/11/indonesia...
https://www.thestar.com.my/aseanplus/aseanplus-news/2023/12/12/indonesia...
https://www.thestar.com.my/aseanplus/aseanplus-news/2023/12/12/ministry-...

8th Dec 2023 : Circular > calling for Vigilance!
11th Dec 2023 : " Indonesians are urged to postpone travel to Covid Hot spots!" (EU / US / Asia / Oz)
* Indonesians are at risk of getting infected due to interactions with foreigners.
* It is "Necessary" to ensure everyone has sufficient immunity to travel...
* So they do not become infected & spread Covid during Trip & upon return to Homeland!
* Complete 2 Dose Vax (Just right now upgraded to Boosters)
* Covid Task Force to increase Health Protocols
* Officers at every terminal
* All Airlines are advised to implement the Health Protocols
* Trying to prevent Entry of Covid
* We are intensifying Surveillance of both Domestic & Foreign Travellers!
* Motioning : Reintroduction of Card Scans/Travel History/Health Records for screening & monitoring
* Newly Installed + Installing 'Heat Scanners' in Airports + Ferry Terminals
* Heat Cams [+] > Sent to Doctors for RAT Swab & Examination
* This just changed to Teams of Doctors testing @ Terminal Health Posts
* Passengers to Wear Masks in Airports
* Social Distance
* Sanitize Hands
* Do not travel with Symptoms / Illness
Enjoy yer Holiday...as for the uninitiated...Well! We all know wot we do with them...Kill! Kill! Kill!

Recent under the radar Health Warning is well worth sharing for yer Xmas Holiday Travel Tip.
Humans do recover fully from the Flu but no Human has ever fully recovered from Covid.
That's a massive point of difference that only fools laugh off...Covid is a life sentence!
Don't play the Fool!

ashsam's picture
ashsam's picture
ashsam Friday, 15 Dec 2023 at 8:06pm

Been in Bali 11 days no one is talking about COVID lol the few Balinese I asked haven’t even had it at all.
Rare to see someone with a mask.

truebluebasher's picture
truebluebasher's picture
truebluebasher Sunday, 17 Dec 2023 at 1:08am

Correct ashsam...as said Indo / Vietnam / Cambodia / Thailand currently have least Covid but all fear it!

No one in the world wishes to talk about Covid during Xmas Shopping / Long awaited Holiday Recovery.

Comin' on strong in every single hi vaxed Northern country...just name one....(Alaska / Canada / Finland)
Cases were doubling each 6 weeks now each 2 weeks (All Europe > All US > Oz + NZ goin' up again!)
Expert : US is clockin' 1.2m / wk...of course none talk about it! Wastewater Spikes are off the scales...

Western Pacific...(Govt are drip Testing 0.5% of former outbreaks...) Wot Covid! Shop until ya Drop...
Simply multiply these Cases by most recent comparative seasonal [+] Rate = Real # cases
Example...Philippines have 1,750 cases @ 11% [+] Correspond to last Dec 11% [+] = 70,000 Cases
Even that was then testing absolute min 10% capacity...Yep! Now 1/10th of 1/10th testing!
That's about how much Covid keeps rising...All Vax Experts confirm, each Strain is more infectious!
Correct! More Vax variation only ever speeds up more various mutation = ever increasing infection rate.
Now soaring to 60% of re-infections in NZ
That's why all World's Wastewater is now flooded with Covid...we're drowning in a sea of it!

Absolute record low testing > Singapore 56k/wk > S Korea 50k/wk > Japan 17k/wk > Malaysia 13k/wk
All / Any of those Nations are gearing down testing as Cases rise...Yep! They all state so...all livin' a lie!
S Korea are ending tests end of year > purposely timed to fabricate an unhealthy lie...
Oz end Aged Care Testing in new year ...Request only...All one big F.U. ... All can Die...Kill Kill Kill!
Taiwan have Elections (Shh!) Still predict 140k/wk in New Year...(Again, bare min re-election infections!)

Many SE Asian stores demand Masks > Also Put up signs when SD number is met...gotta wait!
Across EU / Singaporeans sold out of Rats .... waiting on more...all got caught out on the hop!
https://www.businesstimes.com.sg/singapore/some-shops-run-out-art-kits-c...

Most SE Asia were awarding their Covid Response to exploit upcoming Elections/ Tour Groups...now?
No Govt mandates but Public are mandating Laws themselves with Fake Bio Emergency Notices.
Exactly! Got sick of own Govt's killing them off... Stop Shopping / STFAH or order more Mass Funerals!
As said... Indo has low [+] but fear the most...last to rescind mandate > Now 1st to recall for it!
This is exactly the mind set...once bitten twice shy!

Here's the rest from that current Covid uprising Indo region News set...

13th
https://www.thestar.com.my/opinion/letters/2023/12/13/health-ministry-sh...
https://www.thestar.com.my/news/nation/2023/12/13/covid-19-more-new-case...
14th
https://www.thestar.com.my/news/nation/2023/12/14/covid-19-third-booster...
15th
https://www.thestar.com.my/news/nation/2023/12/15/covid-19-time-to-take-...
16th
https://www.thestar.com.my/aseanplus/aseanplus-news/2023/12/16/indonesia...
https://www.thestar.com.my/news/nation/2023/12/16/govt-must-prepare-suff...

truebluebasher's picture
truebluebasher's picture
truebluebasher Wednesday, 3 Jan 2024 at 5:08pm

Indonesia Covid jumped from Start Dec 453/wk > 2,800/wk > Xmas 6,400/wk
Jakarta 517 cases on the rise until Mid Jan 2024
Health Minister : "Wear a mask while transiting & thru hubs!"
Vax is free for unvaxed / undervaxed / At risk
1st Jan Vax becomes routine.
https://en.tempo.co/read/1816203/indonesia-still-provides-free-covid-19-...

13 Dec (From Above) Yes tbb passed on Indo Covid info to Daughter as a Dad should!
tbb's Daughter/ Son in law just returned from Bali end of Dec 2023
Daughter needed to go straight to Bne emergency > Where both tested [+] Covid.
They rested my daughter on a drip for 4 hrs to hydrate her...(The new thing!)
She says it's her worst infection of 3/4 now...coz it gets into yer guts & gives ya gastro...
Had to cancel Tomorrow's delayed Family Xmas...

Just sharing nothing has changed in Oz - Bali Covid [+] Isolation.
Still can't see my daughter thru Xmas Holidays...can only wish her well & a speedy recovery!

Philippines 2,789/wk > 5284/wk (Active 6,300 cases)
(Daily Avg) Nov 93/d (Up 83%) > Dec 170/d
(Deaths) Nov 30 (Up 57%) > Dec 47 Deaths
https://www.gmanetwork.com/news/topstories/nation/892619/doh-logs-521-ne...

tbb's neighbour cut Philippines trip short & returned 2-3 days after under medi-assist.
He picked up 'Mystery Virus' & his Lymph was drained > on a drip & was still on a drip upon return...
Totally zonked out...laid out & still will be for a while.

Malaysia Covid Cases are also rising
https://www.thestar.com.my/tag/covid-19+watch

tbb is just sharing his nearest & dearest returned from these regions on drips!
Each nation declare Covid is on the rise There / Here & World Over...for first time since day one.
Feds just shared last weeks Oz Aged Care cases rising also.
Yes, tbb hears the Ambos like every other day...slightly less...maybe!
Health advice is the same for all...Mask in Waiting Areas / Transit + Hydrate thru Summer Covid Season!